Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, ByTor said:

Not to mention that for much of the time, Taylor was "dead."

It's time for her to die again. This recast is lousy. What's going on with casting? First we get RJ recast with a dog trapped in a man's body. Then there's not-as-good-as-the-kids-in-your-high-school-doing-Oklahoma Ploopy. Then we get a nice big slice of nepotism pie with the not ready for daytime's most popular soap on the planet, completely inexperienced Will. I want to give him the benefit of the the doubt because he's young, but damn, that scene with Katie was cringe. And now we have a freshly drowned rat cast as Taylor. What's going on with casting?

• Like 4
  • Love 3

So is Lunatictac's recent bizarre and creepy behavior a red herring in the who-dunnit? I was actually apprehensive about watching again after that kiss. I'm ready for this to be over and for Ploopy and Lunatictac to shuffle off to Buffalo, or wherever the next festival is. I feel like the writers have switched lanes too many times here for this to be any kind of a comprehensive story and when it mercifully ends there will be no pay-off.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

It's time for her to die again. This recast is lousy. What's going on with casting?

It's especially ridiculous when you see her in scenes with Brooke and Ridge. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I am not a Logan fan.  (Admittedly the Forrester crowd has been seriously lacking for a good long while too.) 

But I think Brooke is pretty spot-on in her outrage/disappointment at Hope's behavior.  Hope has always been a "paragon of virtue" (yuck) and her recent actions have been a sharp departure from her norm.  Brooke's concern is based on having been in Hope's shoes more times than she can count.  Brooke's aware she made poor choices when it comes to men and she knows she bears some responsibility for the fallout.  She wants Hope to learn from her example and not repeat her mistakes. 

And I have to say I loved Brooke admonishing Hope instead of her usual tongue-bathing of her most pwecious baby.  Also appreciated the lack of shmoopyness in her conversation with Ridge.  There's something serious going on and she had a real and important conversation with him.  Progress.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I wonder where Bell got the idea that anyone was clamoring for round 7,665,432 of Logan v. Forrester. Maybe try a new idea, any new idea. The sickening thing is you just know they’re going to recycle these scripts for Kelly and Beth.

Ridge sure is giddy that he’s soon to fall back into his comfortable role of booby prize in the eternal struggle between Taylor and Brooke.

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 1

So, Steffy is completely overwhelmed that Hope kissed Finn and has to leave town. Steffy is certainly a chip off the old block; just like her mommy, she cuts and runs whenever the going gets tough. Or, it could just be as simple as Finn's punishment for not following orders. Either way, Steffy could not look more pathetic. Isn't Steffy supposed to be the poster child for fierce, independent, strong women? Strong women don't need to own their partner; strong women embrace their relationships, thriving on the challenges of marriage. They respect their partners need to have their own identity and work hard to maintain a middle ground where they can both be individuals. They don't dictate, or control, or manipulate because they are secure in their relationship. Finn just doesn't get it. Nothing he does will ever be enough; Steffy will always find something to use to diminish him, and his devotion to her. Poppy is a perfect example. Finn had nothing to do with that, but there is Steffy telling him how she now has to balance Poppy's situation on her broad shoulders. 

Steffy just had to add that extra bitch slap, and say that she would be leaving Kelly with Liam. Why? Don't they all live together as a family? Doesn't Finn function as Kelly's dad? And why do you get to unilaterally make that decision? This is about a whole lot more than who is watching Kelly. There is no way Steffy is going to blow town without giving Liam a full accounting of what has transpired. The fact that she doesn't want Kelly with Finn is going to send all kinds of signals to Liam, with the added bonus of getting to drag Hope for all she is worth. Of course she will bring Thomas into it, just to highlight what a dirty rotten whore Hope has morphed into. And there will be bonus points if Liam runs straight to Finn to tell him how he should be treating Steffy. Will Liam's visit be a sign to Finn? Shouldn't he question how Liam knows so many intimate details about his private married life? Shouldn't he remember how many times he has asked Steffy to cool it with Liam? But he won't even consider that and will lay all the blame on Liam. 

Finn must be very inexperienced with women. If he had ever been in a solid, loving relationship, where he had been treated like an equal, there is no way he would be allowing Steffy's vile behavior. She is just a miserable, nasty person, who spends every waking moment whining and griping and complaining. If it isn't Sheila, it's Brooke, and if it's not Brooke it's Hope, or HFTF. And if she is not crying about any of that, she is lecturing or scolding Finn, telling him how he is wrong, and she is right. 

Doesn't Ridge ever get tired of defending his partner? Doesn't he ever get tired of hearing his ex and his daughter go on about a feud that only exists in their minds? Yes, he did get a little firm about it with Steffy a few weeks ago, but it wasn't nearly enough. He needs to scream and yell about it like he does with everyone else. He needs to make it a fucking point

Ah Taylor, it is so clear why Steffy is the way she is. Nothing matters but Steffy. Not the company that employs hundreds of people. Not Ridge's significant other, or her children. Just Steffy. And Ridge doesn't give her enough support. He should not be encouraging Brooke, and he should not be giving HFTF any more time. Can the line and fire Brooke. Steffy's life depends on it. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 6

@KerleyQ, @NinjaPenguins, @CountryGirl, and @RuntheTable, do we all share the same brain? Y'all have encapsulated my thoughts about Steffy's tantrum and abusive behavior better than I could! I've had the SAME exact thoughts and words running through my brain.

And  when, not IF, Liam comes a trottin' to lay into Finn, who, by the way, the last time Liam went into his office, told him to stay the fuck away and mind his own business, but he showed up at their house anywayz, will Finn have the balls to repeat it? Or stand there like a whipped puppy because Steffy has his balls, and he's nothing but a victim. Had the genders been reversed, there would be SUCH outrage, and I wonder if Bell would have the gall to write it.

As for Taylor, Brooke, AND Ridge? Whatever is happening between their demon seed spawn, Finn, and Brooke is NONE OF THEIR FUCKING BUSINESS.

I stated it before, but they are supposedly adults and not teenagers, where Mommy and Daddy need to pick sides and referee. And no, Brooke, you did NOT need to tell Ridge what Hope told you in confidence, you miserable [insert word I'm not allowed to use]. Everyone is a fucking blabbermouth on this show and doesn't know how or when to keep their pieholes SHUT.

I think I need to take a break as well. I can't deal with the one-sidedness of this, Katie's obsession, and all of it. At this point, if I can just get my AJ, er Sean Kanan fix-as long as he's not with Sheila, because that ruins it for me, though I suppose I could mute her ass, I'll be okay.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 8/16/2024 at 2:44 PM, CountryGirl said:

what-the-hell-498-x-278-gif-5aoa9lly7hqg

GVHm8BQXIAAcEh-?format=jpg&name=small

Words are escaping me.

Words escaped me too. But I did turn off the TV after this and haven't been back to the show since. If this is what the writers are entertaining, I'm out.

On 8/16/2024 at 4:32 PM, CountryGirl said:

Wyatt did view Katie as his stepmother as did Liam.

Not really. Wyatt and Liam were both grown men by the time Katie was in Bill's life. At best, Katie was their father's wife. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
21 hours ago, norcalgal said:

I don't care about this show enough to blast anywhere, everywhere that I think Steffy is one of the most gawd-awful characters on this show. I think if enough people who think like me actually gave a crap and "squeaked" like the Steffy stans, maybe we'd get our way w/r/t the character.

Agreed. I don't care enough to harass the writers directly either, I think that goes for most people but I seriously don't understand those who do. It's not like they don't stalk all the forums and Twitter anyway. They see what we all say one way or another 😂. What they choose to ignore/listen to is the real question.👀 

Also I don't mean to virtue signal, I truly don't, but in a show where we're starting to lose count of how many incestuous relationships have happened, characters of color(not including Li, Poppy, & Luna atm)being sidelined, or mistreated, women being held to outdated 50s standards, while men get away with everything including murder, assault/attempted assault to think that anyone would @ the supervising producer over a mid ass, spoiled, family dollar Regina George not getting her way for a fraction of a second??? Like bruh.....please touch grass. Quickly before summer ends next month.

21 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Certain Steffy fans lost me completely the day they deemed Steffy having to give Beth back to her rightful parents as the worst pain imaginable and that Hope's anguish, that lasted months, thanks to Flo, Thomas, Xander, and Zoe, over being made to believe her child was dead, including literally holding a dead child in her arms, was nothing in comparison. 

^^^For real. I was done with them when they were ripping Hope for still crying about Beth's death 2 weeks later....But in all fairness, I'm sure a portion of Steffy/Taylor fans are cool(the few that frequent/lurk here come to mind),and personally I can somewhat agree with them on rare occasions. But still I'd say 60 to 70% of the reason I hate Steffy is because of her non-cool, rabid fans. It's bad enough that the show expects me and tries to gaslight me into liking her in all her repugnant nature, but it's quite another for real people to honestly take offense that some of us don't think that a fictional character's shit smells like a batch of fresh baked cookies. It gives unhealthy parasocial, and chronically online vibes. Then there is their disregard of canon when it suits them and selective moral outrage(I.e The Logans being called 50 types of slut is okay but Steffy being call a spoiled bitch/shrew, or a hypocrite is too harsh). Lol...sure Jan.  

• Like 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

I am not a Logan fan.  (Admittedly the Forrester crowd has been seriously lacking for a good long while too.) 

But I think Brooke is pretty spot-on in her outrage/disappointment at Hope's behavior.  Hope has always been a "paragon of virtue" (yuck) and her recent actions have been a sharp departure from her norm.  Brooke's concern is based on having been in Hope's shoes more times than she can count.  Brooke's aware she made poor choices when it comes to men and she knows she bears some responsibility for the fallout.  She wants Hope to learn from her example and not repeat her mistakes. 

And I have to say I loved Brooke admonishing Hope instead of her usual tongue-bathing of her most pwecious baby.  Also appreciated the lack of shmoopyness in her conversation with Ridge.  There's something serious going on and she had a real and important conversation with him.  Progress.

I think Brooke's taking Hope to task has far more to do with her concerns about how this will affect her relationship with Ridge and less about Hope following in her footsteps. Even if it was the latter, except for this one single kiss with Finn while she was shitfaced, where, when, and how, exactly, has Hope ever acted like Brooke? So maybe slow your roll there, Brooke. If anyone has followed in her footsteps, it's her on-again, off-again stepdaughter. Brooke proved my point by immediately going to Ridge to reveal that Hope kissed Finn, which was none of her business or Ridge's and certainly not Taylor's business and that trifling heifer can go anytime now. Was Steffy likely to tell Ridge and Taylor? Of course. So let her. But Brooke raced to spill the beans to get ahead of it and do damage control with Ridge, which had nothing to do with Hope and, in fact, will only make matters worse for her daughter, especially as it's going to result in a pile-on from Ridge, Taylor, and Steffy, with likely a side of Liam proselytizing. 

Also, Hope, who has taken 100% ownership of her actions and is rejecting any out of alcohol being to blame or her being Brooke's daughter, has already shown she is miles ahead of Brooke, who would own her shit sometimes but then also talk about "destiny" as if she just couldn't help herself. She and Hope bear the distinction of being the only ones to be held accountable for their actions. 

But Brooke is the last person, well, maybe her and Steffy, who should be preaching to Hope and Hope's remorse and actions since said kiss shows she could run circles around both of them in learning from her mistakes and didn't need the sermon in the first place.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

So, Steffy is completely overwhelmed that Hope kissed Finn and has to leave town. 

When this happened I was like, "Wait - is JMW going off on ANOTHER maternity leave????" 😂

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5

I admit I'm on the fence in this one instance. It is ludicrous that Brooke is wigging out over a kiss saying that "history is reapting itself" as if she herself was the only perpetrator in TOD vol.1 and Hope has done anything remotely as horrific as Brooke, Taylor, or Steffy has done. But I think she knows that when it comes to Taylor & Steffy she doesn't have to do anything as bad for them to go to war. They're shameless hypocrites who own up to nothing, but will get up in her face over bullshit. So with that in mind, I'm also okay with Brooke not taking Hope's behavior lightly. Regardless of her reasons. It's better than passively or actively cheering her on anyway. Encouraging destructive, shitty behavior in her kids is more Taylor's style of parenting. I say let her have it.

Potentially, Brooke's chastisement also comes from a place of fear...fear that Steffy has instilled into her after coming for her neck repeatedly and getting away with it than concern for Hope turning into a fuck up. But on the flipside, there is no real reason for Hope to be giving free ammo(unless it's for revenge after all) to women that actively hate them, want to see them suffer, and have proven capable of making their lives miserable. Unprovoked usually. Brooke is right to assume things will go to pot now that they have been incited. Hope taking responsibility for her actions is not going to matter to the likes of them. Accountabily is not something that computes to Taylor or her daughter anyway. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

especially as it's going to result in a pile-on from Ridge, Taylor, and Steffy, with likely a side of Liam proselytizing. 

And we will need one mega lightning bolt to char all four of their hypocritical asses. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1

Of course Steffy went and told Liam about the kiss. She is constantly telling her marriage business to him. A guy who more than once tried to ruin her marriage. But Finn is the "wrong one" always. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Luna is a lunatic! RJ isn’t looking so good to her now. Steffy’s face!

I can’t with Taylor and Steffy insulting Hope. I get why they would be upset, but all the like mother like daughter crap is bullshit. Steffy went after Liam even though he was clearly interested in Hope in the first place. Taylor made her rounds through the same men as Brooke as well as Brookes son Rick.
I don’t get it. The last Taylor flopped because viewers didn’t like this. Why bring back not only a similar looking Taylor but the same exact stupid storyline? 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Artsda said:

I can't take this Steffy, Hope, Finn seriously when we saw Steffy kiss Liam twice and not a peep to her husband. 

Seriously. And Liam has been fairly open for YEARS about coming between the two of them, even he he didn't even particularly want Steffy back. Between the last four years of his bullshit and Hope's more recent and comparatively less destructive shenanigans, it's not even close as to who is the bigger threat to the marriage.

21 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

This is why I will never be Team Steffy. She's a thoughtless, heartless, hypocritical harpy who has never, ever taken responsibility for her actions.

The only thing keeping me from hating her as much as I do Phyllis is that she hasn't thrown her kids under the bus for a predator. Not yet at least, but damn, that's a low bar to clear and I'm sure she'll be stealing Kelly's boyfriend eventually anyway.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)

Remind me why Taylor was needed back on canvas again?

Because this smug bitch can hop back on her broomstick and disappear.

To Brooke today: “Of course. Brooke Logan’s daughter is kissing my daughter’s husband.”

Taylor-Brooke-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

Why Brooke didn't say, "Well, at least she didn't fuck him like Steffy fucked Liam" is beyond me. Have a spine, lady!

And then her snotty "Like mother, like daughter" and "Classic Logan behavior. Find the most inappropriate man possible and go for it." Bitch, do not even go there as you are the one to fuck your way through two families vs one. And your daughter fucked her way through one.

Taylor also slept with ex, Blake, and then Ridge. In the same day. Although I think there's a pretty good chance Steffy slept with Liam in the same 24 hours she slept with Bill. After all, they did renew their vows and she had to have slept with Liam in close proximity given paternity test #1. 

But Brooke is a damn doormat, especially when she's attached to Ridge, so she just takes it.

Steffy dishes out more hypocritical bullshit, telling Hope to "rein in the impulses you inherited from your mother."

Hello, Pot?

This is Kettle.

If Hope is a ho, then so are you, heifer.

Steffy also tells her "if you can't do that, then go seduce someone else's husband. Because you're no longer allowed around mine."

You are the one who slept with a married man, not Hope, honey chile. And slept in the same bed as your husband's brother. In your skivvies. But sure, let's cast stones.

Also, the suggestion that Hope would have to seduce Finn? Girl, please. That removes all agency from your husband, although she's clearly already done that by verbally whipping her husband like he's a lap dog that needs to come to heel and punishing him even further by leaving town. Way to be mature and work on your marriage and even if Finn relaxed his boundaries with Hope and seemed to reciprocate the kiss for a few moments, he did the right thing in pushing Hope away, telling her it was unacceptable and inappropriate and immediately telling his wife, and yet here she is, running away. But you don't hear Finn throwing that in her face. Steffy-censored telling or not, Finn knows she fucked Bill after learning Liam kissed Sally, and Liam also immediately confessed for all the good it did him. That should have been a cautionary tale for Finn but alas.

Speaking of Liam, predictable as ever, Steffy seeks him out at Bill's and doesn't waste a second telling on Hope and Finn. Once again, disrespecting her own marriage by bringing Liam into it, disparaging Finn right along with Hope and it is none of his business. 

And I just cannot stand her, radiating with self-righteous indignation and smuggery, in her ugly poop-brown suit.

Steffy-Liam-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

And of course Liam tells her he has her and Kelly's back. But mostly hers is what he's thinking and how he'd like to see her on it. They share an embrace and wanna bet this is something else she'll keep from Finn?

It is so disgusting and infuriating and then we get to see Taylor rip into Hope and she has no fucking business doing this. 

She's truly heinous when she says this to Hope: “But you didn’t want to turn into her, did you? Didn’t want to bounce from man to man within the same family, you didn’t want to actively destroying marriages.”

What about your daughter fucking her own father in law, destroying her OWN marriage? What about your daughter fucking Liam, sowing the seeds of destruction for Hope and Liam's marriage? Because I fully believe that's what led to Hope and Thomas and her divorcing Liam. The trust was 100% gone at that point and there was no getting back to good. 

But she conveniently forgets all of that or just keeps it under the rug where she's swept all of her and Steffy's shenanigans.

Even Ridge protests at this and you know it's bad when this slob is piping up.

It was almost a relief to cut to Luna being batshitcrazy with Bill again, kissing him once more.

Bill-Luna-BB-CBS_a6cce5.jpg?resize=1024,

And Steffy having to shut her trap in shock was a blessing so thank you LooneyLuna for that.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, TVForever said:

Not really. Wyatt and Liam were both grown men by the time Katie was in Bill's life. At best, Katie was their father's wife. 

And let’s not forget Wyatt and Katie were sleeping together after her split with Bill!

• Like 1

Why was Luna not freaking out on Hamhocks  RJ for gossiping about what she told him in confidence ?? She would have to know that the only way Katie could know about the backpack and letters is through her boyfriend. Obviously she is done with RJ since she now has "a rich older man " [ where oh where have we heard that phrase before ?? ]. 

If Luna had been raised in the rural South she would have learned young that an unmarried or widowed adult can never live alone in the same household as an unmarried person of the opposite sex gender. Staying with $Bill is so calculated. Luna sob = $Bill hug. And Luna sob a lot. Unfortunately she has no other choice of living arrangements....no boyfriend with a beach house to share....no Auntie living alone to move in with...no cushy job to be able afford a place on her own as she had a few months ago....pobrecita....

Oh, the things that are revealed to ladies who creep into $Bill's house uninvited. The horror on Steffy's face. Delightful.

Why hasn't $Bill dispatched Justin to lawyer for Poppy ?? Where's the love ?? How long will it take for Luna to slip into $Bill's bed at midnight ?? Ain't gonna be no misunderstanding about that night.

If the writers insist on serving up 💩, I might just keep watching. The train wreck is long and slow.

• Like 5
  • Fire 2

Where is Liam living now ?? Won't he dump Kelly at Hope's after Steffy dumps Kelly on him ?? That'll piss Steffy off just royally !!

Of course Dr. Finn can take care of Hayes while Steffy goes off to sharpen her claws and rebronze his cojones. He has a full time nanny and a MIL to enable him.  BTW, it's been recently revealed that Finn IS STEFFY'S HUSBAND !!

Can NuNuTaylor get on an airplane with a flight plan includes a dive into the ocean ?? Maybe get kidnapped by a Saudi prince and added to his harem ?? Another spell of "dead" would be quite nice.  STFU TayTay 3.0 !!

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

The high and mighty Taylor is an angel. God forbid that she ever would kissed another women’s husband.  Also, Stuffy never slept with another woman’s husband or kissed Liam in Rome.  

Liam is clueless as usual. He looks dumbfounded that Hope kissed Finn or was he thinking about him kissing Stuffy in Rome?  

Fuck you Stuff.  Can’t anybody knock before entering a home that is not yours. That look on Stuffy’s face was like she was reminiscing over her night with Bill. 

Closed Doors, Unlocked Door, Partially Open Door, and now The Hallway are all related to unrealistic plot points.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

This writing is so one sided. They talk about Logan's and attack Hope but Steffy needed a DNA test to find out if Hopes husband was her father's baby. 

I am no Brooke fan but Taylor ranting at Hope acting like Steffy is a saint makes me side with Brooke. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Why throw Steffy into the Bill/Luna/Poppy mess. She has enough meddling on her plate. I guess to underscore how the sins of Finn's family are causing her so much angst. STFU!

Um, Taylor, dear, you also slept your way through an entire family. Wait? No, make that two families. 

Bill needs to pack Luna and her belongings up and sent her to live with Aunt Li. Otherwise, this isn't going to end well. I also now think she's the killer. At least Luna's portrayer can actually act! 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, backhometome said:

I actually really liked Wyatt and Katie together. 

I preferred Hope and Wyatt but Wyatt and Katie grew on me. 

1 hour ago, TessHarding2 said:

Bill, do yourself a favor and don't sit on the sofa with Luna.  Sit in a chair.

And stop touching her knee. She needs less than zero encouragement or invitation. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Methinks Luna is going to make Steffy disappear. Which might make me Luna’s biggest fan. 

Karen Gillan Yes GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

Agreed, @CharlizeCat, that Lisa is bringing it as Luna. She didn’t wow me at all her first several months onscreen, but she is selling the heck out of the storyline. The way she used her face in her scenes with RJ and Bill was so well-done. From innocent young woman to I’m so bored with him with RJ to innocent, teary-eyed woman turned calculating seductress with Bill in the space of a few moments. I have no idea where this storyline is going but I’m here for it!

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

"Of course Brooke Logan's daughter would kiss my daughter's husband"?  Bitch? Do you remember any of your daughter's life? To put it in terms you'll understand, Taylor Hayes's daughter full on fucked Brooke Logan's daughter's husband.  And do you not remember any of your own actions?  Let me refresh your memory. A little over a year ago, you came strolling back into town and immediately started throwing yourself at Brooke's husband, including making out with him when he was still married to Brooke. 

Yes, Steffy, there really is some "like mother, like daughter" going on here. We've got a mother/daughter team who seem to have forgotten everything they've done in the past so they can act like one kiss is the worst thing anyone has ever done to anyone's marriage. 

And are we not supposed to remember that, between Taylor and Steffy, they've slept their way through three families? 

Is Steffy going to have to stop back at her house on her way out of town to tear into Finn for his cousin kissing Bill? "I just got done telling you how tired I am for having to fight through everything for this marriage, and what do you do? I walk in on your cousin kissing Bill, who I thought was her father. What is wrong with you, Finn?" 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Oooohhhh, did we all see what Steffy saw when she waltzed through $Bill's front door like she owned the place - was that really Luna kissing $Bill FOR THE SECOND TIME?

• Like 2

. . . and did Steffy feel any shame at all when she stopped off to ask Liam, the ex-husband she locked lips with in Rome, to watch Kelly while she takes time away to collect herself because Hope kissed Finn - the little episode that she failed to confess to her husband?

• Like 7

COUNTRY GIRL - Thank you for the Ridge Bridget 2003 episode  I'm afraid to watch it but I will 

I didn't even notice Bill's hand on her knee. Luna gets that maniacal look in her eyes and whoa...

• Like 6
17 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

The sickening thing is you just know they’re going to recycle these scripts for Kelly and Beth.

That one was very obvious the day Beth was conceived before Steffy had even gone to her six week check up. Let's just hope one will be a lesbian because that seems to be the only way that cycle will ever die.

16 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Steffy will always find something to use to diminish him, and his devotion to her. Poppy is a perfect example. Finn had nothing to do with that, but there is Steffy telling him how she now has to balance Poppy's situation on her broad shoulders. 

I don't even know how Poppy's sitch is ANY of her business. Does she still think Sheila should be in jail for that for reasons? That's not how police custody works.

14 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Encouraging destructive, shitty behavior in her kids is more Taylor's style of parenting. I say let her have it.

Honestly, this. Someone needs to be a fucking grown up in this situation and it certainly won't be Taylor, who is still bitter and angry about a marriage built on a house of cards that fell apart nearly five Presidential administrations ago. There's certainly a right and a wrong way for Brooke to go about addressing this, but addressed it should be when her kid is going out of whack. 

8 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy-censored telling or not, Finn knows she fucked Bill after learning Liam kissed Sally, and Liam also immediately confessed for all the good it did him.

I will fully admit to not feeling an iota of pain for Steffy not trusting him, given his entire history to that point. Hell, I remember being absolutely stunned (and relieved!) that TPTB didn't put them together. And although I'd say one shouldn't be with a man they don't trust, I couldn't fault anyone for side eyeing Liam for that, even if for once he came clean.

Finn OTOH has been loyal to a fault. More than Steffy has ever deserved or has ever tried to give back to him. Even Taylor, banchee that she is, gave Ridge the respect to address issues with Brooke, especially when they thought Bridget was his kid. But Steffy doesn't want a partner....she wants a Borg drone. I watch enough Star Trek to know that even they are capable of independent thought. Perhaps one day soon, Finn will have his Seven of Nine moment and leave the Steffy collective for good.

9 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Because I fully believe that's what led to Hope and Thomas and her divorcing Liam. The trust was 100% gone at that point and there was no getting back to good. 

It was also a reason why Thomas felt so certain from jump way in 2019 that he could come between them in the first place. When has Liam ever showed loyalty? Deep down, Hope knew that too or else she wouldn't have fought him so hard about getting the inevitable divorce over with. And all of that absolutely had roots from the seeds of discord that were set a decade earlier. By Steffy.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

That one was very obvious the day Beth was conceived before Steffy had even gone to her six week check up. Let's just hope one will be a lesbian because that seems to be the only way that cycle will ever die.

Unless Beth ends up with Hayes. Then Kelly can stick her nose in that relationship and manipulate things just like her Steffy stuck her nose in her brother's relationship with Hope. 

I think the only way they don't rehash the feud in that generation is if both Beth and Kelly turn out to be lesbians who fall madly in love with each other. Then they'll just be contending with Steffy constantly interfering and trying to break them up. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I feel a rage blackout brewing. 

I need a break.....buuuuuuttttt

I am loving this new Luna way too much to stop watching over two overwrought vipers who have no self awareness. 

And who are hypocrites.

And bitches.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Why is Steffy even getting  involved with what is going on with  Bill and Luna?  

She sticks her nose in everyone else business and then gives ridiculous orders on what they are  supposed to be  doing. 

• Like 10

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

OMGEEE! I called it! Din't I call it!!!!! And that smile!!!! 

Steffy, you moron. Kept on drinking that kool-aid as you accused Luna. Ya dumb shit.

And the smug, arrogance of Katie, RJ, the blabbermouth, Ridge, and Brooke. 

Of course this will all be Finn's fault. No! It's Hope's fault for kissing Finn.

STFU RIDGE, with casting blame on Hope.

Again,

Seth Meyers Comedy GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 5
  • Applause 5

OMG, I don’t like Luna, but bad Luna is far more interesting. I didn’t think she had the chops to murder 2 people, set up the murderer to be her mom, & go in on $Bill hardcore. Not an awful surprise, at least it was unpredictable for the most part. Clearly it’ll come out that Finn is Luna’s dad, so she’ll have to let Steffy go. 

Per the previews, Steffy in a cage is interesting, as is Katie lunching with Deacon & Sheila. I’m liking the lack-of-predictability lately, Taylor’s boner for Logans vs Forresters notwithstanding. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Luna girl, you may be a cray-cray bitch who offed two people and let your own mama take the rap, but you finally put the heifer known as Stephanie Forrester Finnegan in her place and for that, I'll be forever grateful.

Odd or not, it was absolutely none of Steffy's business as to Luna's behavior with Bill. Nor, quite honestly, the two deaths. 

Between her high-horsing it with Hope and sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong, you reap what you sow. 

I mean, seriously, who did she think she was, Katie Logan?, waltzing into Luna's apartment and demanding answers.

Steffy-BB-CBS_fc3a94.jpg?resize=1024,598

And if she was half as smart as she thought she was, she would never have accepted a drink from Luna, who is easily one million steps ahead.

Steffy-drink-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

But I'm glad she's that damn dumb and that damn nosy.

And I really do think that Finn is Luna's daddy. It's the only thing that makes sense. Jack doesn't even make sense at this point considering it's already common knowledge he's a cheater whose affair with Sheila produced Finn in the first place.

So just think of it, folks. The possibilities are glorious and could breathe some life into the tired old chestnut that is Sheila.

Not only does Steffy have Sheila as a mother-in-law.

She has Luna as her stepdaughter and just wait until Luna gets to know her grandmother. 

girl-evil-smile.gif

Karma just came for you, Steffy.

Her name is Luna.

Luna-BB-CBS_d8c0c4.jpg?resize=1024,598

Couldn't have happened to a better heifer.

Steffy-floor-Luna-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024

Should have kept her trifling ass home with Finn and the kids.

If she had, she wouldn't be in this fix.

But ya know, I'm thinking some time in Luna land will do her a lot of good, allow for some self-reflection (yeah, right).

😁

• Like 5
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
21 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Why was Luna not freaking out on Hamhocks  RJ for gossiping about what she told him in confidence ?? She would have to know that the only way Katie could know about the backpack and letters is through her boyfriend.

Katie played right into Luna's hands, getting Ploopy out of the way and taking the fall for her crimes.

19 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

At least Luna's portrayer can actually act! 

Yes, so when all is eventually found out they'll ship Luna away and we'll be stuck with RJ and Ploopy.

2 hours ago, nkotb said:

Per the previews, Steffy in a cage is interesting, 

What the heck is up with the B&B and Y&R putting people in cages?

• Like 7
  • Wink 1

Just think of all the years Steffy can lord this ordeal over Finn’s head. Can’t you see her holding court after her dramatic rescue, magnanimously allowing her family to kiss the ring while she recuperates and banishing Brooke and Hope from LA because their presence is just too stressful. Good times ahead is what I’m saying.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

What the heck is up with the B&B and Y&R putting people in cages?

Well, I'd like to say that it's a case of great minds thinking alike, but "great minds" isn't what comes to mind when we think about the writers of these shows.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 6

Oh, drat - dang those what's next previews - now I have to spend the next two days with the knowledge that Steffy wasn't killed off, although I do find a certain amount of joy knowing that there will be entire episodes showing La Principessa cringing in a large dog cage completely at the mercy of Luna the Patricidal Poisoner - maybe Luna could live stream scenes of Queen Steffy crouched in a dog cage and eating dog food from a bowl over the internet, freeing the staff at Forrester Creations to dance joyfully through the halls, singing "Ding, dong, the witch is dead."

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

And if she was half as smart as she thought she was, she would never have accepted a drink from Luna, who is easily one million steps ahead.

I'm sure that the writers thought that that was a tension building scene, with the viewers wondering "Is Luna the poisoner, or is she not - is that tea poisoned, or is it not," but I just found it hilarious, like Steffy is so egotistical that she believes she's immune to poison.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Good Lord.  My german shepherd dog figured out how to escape from her  crate at 3 months old. If Steffy can't  figure it out then the writers are freaking  morons.  

If Taylor is a world  renowned psychologist my dog should hold  the next higher degree.  She accuses everyoneof the same thing she and Steffy have done themselves. "Physician heal thyself".  

• Like 7
  • Applause 2