Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Before I head on out of viewing this nonsense for a while (not from you guys though.  I can't quit you!) I will admit Thomas banging Hope like a screen door in a hurricane was definitely hot.  Did they even get a drink of water before the thumping SEXXX MUZZZIK started up again?  And who lit the candles?  Does Thomas regularly set up a candle lit ambiance for...himself? 

I laughed for a full three to five minutes straight at the absurdity of Hope getting c-blocked mid stroke by her MOM in her  frilly church blouse. The entire set up was ridonkulous.

Steffy is now wearing Taylor's old wigs?  I'm pretty sure we saw those heavy bangs on Dr Shoulderblades recently.

Deacon's visit with Sheila was weird and unnecessary. All those "adults" at Forrester talking about office romances causing problems....we saaw you giving Kaite the Bombastic Side Eye, Carter!

Liam is an emotional vampire.  I've known preteens in the midst of a hormonal breakdown during auditions for theater camp  who were less dramatic than him. 

What's with all the international flashbacks?

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/10/2023 at 4:32 PM, Crashcourse said:

And when was the last time he got laid?  I don't remember.

He probably doesn’t remember. And forgot after Hope banged him silly. I’m catching up on this week’s episodes still and am loving all the commentary. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Why do the monkeys with a keyboard insist on using cheap wigs made out of dyed straw and not human hair. If I was Stuffy and Taylor I would be ashamed to wear them on set. 

Taylor please shut the fuck up. Lurch cannot be held totally harmless for this incident. Lurch didn’t keep his distance in Rome and he certainly kept giving Hope platitudes reminding her how wonderful she is and pledging his loyalty to her.  Lurch never disagree with Hope when she was telling him that he still was in love with his Stuffy.  Why does Stuffy and Taylor use the Logans as a curse word.  Taylor you are not without sin. Taylor how can Hope be a trigger for your son?  Your son is still a piece of shit and always be a piece of shit. Brooke was right, Lurch should have sent Hope away and not go to the bedroom. 

To me it sounds more like Hope is making excuses for herself to be with Lurch. It’s all just a rationalization. Liam says he wants a divorce and leaves but Hope takes it as her marriage is over but doesn’t even try to realize that Liam might have said that in the heat of the moment. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
On 7/10/2023 at 8:55 PM, Gam2 said:

Shut up, Liam!!!!! We don’t want to hear from you until divorce court.

We don’t want to hear from his sniveling, whining, hypocritical, waffling mouth ever. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 3
On 7/12/2023 at 2:00 PM, backhometome said:

Hope is acting like Thomas gave her, her first orgasm. 😂

The first one since Wyatt.

Liam seems like the type who would have to stop and ask for directions and still get lost on the way there. 

• LOL 20
2 hours ago, backhometome said:

Omg Brooke is ridiculous. Why does she think she can order Hope around. Why does she obsess over Liam/Lope so much. Even when Liam treats her daughter like garbage. 

Brooke enjoys being treated like a doormat as she has reunited with Ridge too many times to count. But she mistakes it for destiny and true wuv. I’m not surprised she views Lope the same way. 

• Like 13
  • Useful 1

Lol Brooke telling someone else they are a married woman and lecturing her is hilarious.  Who is she to tell Hope her affair is over and dictate going to back to Liam. Hope should have slapped her. 

Why does Hope owe Brooke any explanation. 

Thomas showed a lot of restraint not kicking Brooke out of his room and home. 

Wyatt, let it go there's no getting through to your brother. Why does Wyatt hate Thomas do much? He's engaged to Flo. 

Ridge sure is stupid and blind. 

Ridge and Taylor I thought were going to kiss. They have good chemistry but she deserves better. 

• Like 11
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

He's engaged to Flo. 

Shh!  Don't summon her! 

I love Brooke, but she was being patently ridiculous today. Brooke, Hope is a grown ass woman with kids of her own. Your ability to tell her what she can, can't, or has to do ended a long damn time ago. 

Brooke and Taylor basically moved their fight over Ridge to fighting over their daughters fight for Liam, and Brooke "won," so she's ridiculously over invested in the Lope marriage. 

I was cracking up at Taylor and Ridge talking about how Thomas has put in so much work. What work? The show keeps telling us about all this work he's done, but we've never seen it. And he's "sticking to his program"? What program?  Is there some kind of Obsessed Stalker's Anonymous 12 step program out there? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Lol Brooke telling someone else they are a married woman and lecturing her is hilarious.  Who is she to tell Hope her affair is over and dictate going to back to Liam. Hope should have slapped her.

I have a feeling that next episode, Hope will unleash on her mother and tell her to mind your own fucking business, you hypocritical bitch! But in you know, soap speak.

Hope should reiterate to Brooke that she's not going to waste her life trying to keep a man who is in love with two different women and she is going to be with one who wants her and only her.

• Like 15
  • Applause 3

Brooke said Thomas should have sent Hope home?!

On what planet is that even remotely realistic?  Thomas may be “doing the work”, whatever that means, but he’s also a red-blooded young man who’s wanted to be with this woman since always.  The idea that he’d turn her away when she expresses desire for him?  And then, she makes the first move(s)?  Come on.  

• Like 16
10 hours ago, Artsda said:

Ridge and Taylor I thought were going to kiss. They have good chemistry but she deserves better. 

💯 They have much better chemistry than Bridge.

TBH I see the wigs with Steffy but not so much with Taylor. It doesn't look like wigs to me. 

• Like 3
(edited)

Oh Brooke, you of all people should know something about a mother trying to dictate their grown ass children's lives. Of course, Stephanie's motivations were far different than yours, and you have every reason to distrust and dislike Thomas, but Hope is seeing and feeling him differently. And outside all of that, is the fact that Liam has indeed waffled, strayed, lied, and betrayed his wife; not once, or twice, but multiple times. Maybe your quest for Destiny has convinced you that this type of treatment is status quo in relationships, but there have been times when you have expressed your true feelings about it. Times when you have owned how tired you are of the back and forth, never feeling secure, and always looking over your shoulder and seeing your partner's other love. So don't try to say you don't understand the pain and stress it causes. Now, if you are too weak to stand up for yourself and your right to a man who only wants you, then you go on, but Hope is still a young woman and maybe doesn't want to spend her life like that. When Hope says she doesn't want to be like her mother, I truly think it has nothing to do with Brooke's "scandalous" past and has everything to do with her ridiculous quest for Destiny and allowing herself to be Ridge's emotional punching back for over 30 years. 

Hope needs to dig in her heals and tell her mother that she loves her and all, but she will not have her dictating her life. 

Liam, OMG, what a petulant, butthurt little man. He saw, he ACTUALLY SAW, Hope kissing Thomas! His fucking corneas are scorched, and he can never unsee it. Poor baby! Now, Hope didn't see you climbing on top of Steffy or anything, but she does have an imagination, and last time I checked, sticking your tongue down someone's throat is way, way, way different than sticking your dick into a woman's vagina. Just sayin........

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 2
  • Applause 14

Omg, Brooke and Taylor are acting like they are parents to teenagers. They are over 30, leave them alone! Why Brooke thinks Hope should fight for that sniveling waffle is beyond me. 
FFS, the show has this hunky Wyatt.  Please do something with him other than waffle propping!

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
10 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

When I went to watch today’s episode on my DVR, the synopsis said “History repeats itself.” Bwah, ha ha - perfect!

It should say "dialogue repeats itself." 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Liam, OMG, what a petulant, butthurt little man. He saw, he ACTUALLY SAW, Hope kissing Thomas! His fucking corneas are scorched, and he can never unsee it. Poor baby! 

And the way he went on about seeing the look in her eyes, etc. As if he was standing close enough to see that. Unbelievable. If he had been close enough to see as much as he claims he saw then they would have been able to see him. Or smell him.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

I was thinking that ol' Brookie might want to give Tommy a try... 

Didn't she have her chance when a slightly less asshole version of Thomas was throwing himself at her years ago? And she shut that shit down. Weird to think Brooke has more common sense than Hope does when it comes to Thomas. Even when she's annoying and overbearing as hell about it. 

8 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Brooke said Thomas should have sent Hope home?!

On what planet is that even remotely realistic?  Thomas may be “doing the work”, whatever that means, but he’s also a red-blooded young man who’s wanted to be with this woman since always.  The idea that he’d turn her away when she expresses desire for him?  And then, she makes the first move(s)?  Come on.  

Yep, It's about as realistic as "the work" Thomas has put in to change in the first place. As out there as Brooke is, I'd take her logic(not her defense of Lame ass though she needs to stfu on that front) over Steffy and Taylor creepily infantilizing, and diminishing Thomas' role in all this so far. It's also grating given their anti-homewrecker stance which is what Thomas basically is now. The show nor his family will ever call him out on it though. The one person that might is a whiny, hypocritical piece of dog shit himself so.... :/ 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

Venturing in here to say I’m loving everyone’s comments here about what’s been happening this week. I haven’t watched this in years, but needed another show as my once favorite soap hasn’t been close to good for decades. Plus, I see some familiar faces posters from other shows!(🫶🏼👋🏼🫶🏼)

I’ll be honest-I’m here for 😍🥰😍Sean Kanan😍🥰😍. Yes, I’m that shallow. 🤪That other soap and head writers/show runner did him DIRTY.

*Heading back to lurking…

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

I laughed for a full three to five minutes straight at the absurdity of Hope getting c-blocked mid stroke by her MOM in her  frilly church blouse. The entire set up was ridonkulous.

Just as a consensus, is Brooke busting up Thope more ridiculously stupid than the time she, Eric and Rick all wailed over Bridge and Deacon boinking or less? ;)

19 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Brooke enjoys being treated like a doormat as she has reunited with Ridge too many times to count. But she mistakes it for destiny and true wuv. I’m not surprised she views Lope the same way. 

I've often said in the olden days of the ToD 2.0 that this was another means for Brooke and Taylor to take the piss over Ridge by supporting this dysfunction rather than give Liam shit for the way he treats them both. I remember Taylor having a conversation w Steffy about not settling and moving in from Liam after the fiasco at Portofino, only to flip around entirely when she learned the marriage was invalid...which is more than I can ever say for Brooke, who views them as #RelationshipGoals.

And I know full well Brooke can pull the claws out because she gave no such grace to Amber in the 2000s, and she actually made an effort to be a good wife despite the admittedly problematic beginnings of that relationship. I guess if Taylor had had a son with Blake who was also into Amber, I suppose that whole thing would have played out a lot differently. :[

6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

When Hope says she doesn't want to be like her mother, I truly think it has nothing to do with Brooke's "scandalous" past and has everything to do with her ridiculous quest for Destiny and allowing herself to be Ridge's emotional punching back for over 30 years. 

I hope so but you know how we can never have nice things on this show.

That conversation to Brooke has been long overdue. Bridget's own relationship with Ridge is....a mess, to put it mildly and Rick was always in the "Great sentiment but bad execution to get that across" category when he'd have a go at Ridge, so it's been easy for Brooke to ignore that from her kids.

Is it Hope rationalizing an excuse to fuck this lowlife? Oh, absolutely. But it is genuinely difficult for me to want to seen Liam back with her when he makes no effort to fight for their marriage. That was always the issue with both Lope AND Steam and why people in the 2010s didn't develop the  loyalty to either camp that Bridge and Tridge got in the 90s--we would get days on day of someone pleading the case for one of them and he'd just give those thousand yard stares like he was at Marine basic training and failed a bunk inspection. 

And he'd go flip-flop between them so quickly that you'd never get the time to get invested either way..it's no coincidence that most fans of Lope became fans after AN was cast. Part of that is because the writing made Hope way less insufferable but more importantly, we actually got to see their relationship grow to the point that many were livid that this baby thing is what was was splitting them. If felt like Liam has finally made a choice when he didn't chase Steffy the moment he was free, but....well, we know what happened there :(

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

t's no coincidence that most fans of Lope became fans after AN was cast. Part of that is because the writing made Hope way less insufferable but more importantly, we actually got to see their relationship grow to the point that many were livid that this baby thing is what was was splitting them. If felt like Liam has finally made a choice when he didn't chase Steffy the moment he was free, but....well, we know what happened there :(

Yep. All of this. I thought things were going to be different when Liam didn't end up in bed with Steffy two minutes after Hope told him to go to her and the girls. And, in fact, he only had sex with her during that whole mess because Thomas drugged him. 

Hopequin was bad enough. But this shit is inexcusable. At least that time, he was drunk before anything happened (beyond him going to her to whine in the first place). But this time? He was very intentionally thinking "well, one of my women has displeased me, so I'm going to go try to bust up the other one's perfectly happy marriage with a man who has been nothing but a friend to me despite the fact that I was a complete shit to him for the early stages of their relationship and then had sex with her while they were together." It's just so disrespectful to both women, making it clear that they're truly just interchangeable fucktoys to him. Steffy should have slapped him in the face along with telling him to back the fuck off because this shit isn't happening again. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 10

Isn’t Bill rich? Shouldn’t he have people who work at his mansion as I doubt he takes care of things himself? How can Liam stay there and Bill not be notified by someone on the house staff?

I can understand Wyatt not bringing it up but why the hell isn’t RJ reminding Liam that he had cheated on Hope before and was forgiven? Seriously what is it with Brooke and her family that feel the need to basically beg Liam to forgive Hope instead of being angry that after all the crap Liam has put Hope through that he automatically gives up on his marriage? 

Oh god why do I feel that Sheila showing up again means that she is going to become involved or be an issue with Finn and Steffy? Somehow something will happen with Sheila that causes problems with them which will give Liam and Steffy another excuse for an affair. 

I know bringing up Beth is important reminder to both Hope and Liam what they should be fighting for but bringing up Douglas? The kid would be overjoyed if his parents were to be together and also if Hope and Liam get back together Douglas would always be a tie to Thomas.

Did Brooke stay in the bedroom while Hope and Thomas got dressed?

• Like 10
4 hours ago, ybrik said:

why the hell isn’t RJ reminding Liam that he had cheated on Hope before and was forgiven?

I know the show has tunnel vision about these sorts of things, but given Steffy is also his sister who we're to assume he doesn't fully hate, shouldn't he also have some words about the overall shit way he's treated both of them? Even if he's not aware of Liam running back to Steffy once again, he's got to know this guy by now to assume he's probably tried.

6 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Hopequin was bad enough. But this shit is inexcusable. At least that time, he was drunk before anything happened (beyond him going to her to whine in the first place). But this time? He was very intentionally thinking "well, one of my women has displeased me, so I'm going to go try to bust up the other one's perfectly happy marriage with a man who has been nothing but a friend to me despite the fact that I was a complete shit to him for the early stages of their relationship and then had sex with her while they were together." 

Yep. The one thing that separated him and Ridge (besides rape) was the fact that Liam wasn't necessarily cruel on purpose, but this was absolutely a decision. And it's no better than when Steffy rolled up into town expecting him to drop Ivy just on her say-so.

I've never felt so bad for any actor on any series as I do for Scott Clifton getting third rate plots from fourth rate writers. I know he doesn't kick up a fuss on B&B because of his alleged diva attitude on whatever ABC show he was on previously but Icd say any karma due to him for that has been paid with interest long ago.

• Like 9
On 7/15/2023 at 8:04 AM, RuntheTable said:

Liam, OMG, what a petulant, butthurt little man. He saw, he ACTUALLY SAW, Hope kissing Thomas! His fucking corneas are scorched, and he can never unsee it. Poor baby! Now, Hope didn't see you climbing on top of Steffy or anything, but she does have an imagination,

19 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Hopequin was bad enough. But this shit is inexcusable. At least that time, he was drunk before anything happened (beyond him going to her to whine in the first place). But this time? He was very intentionally thinking "well, one of my women has displeased me, so I'm going to go try to bust up the other one's perfectly happy marriage with a man who has been nothing but a friend to me

I'm starting to think Wyatt should have his Lame ass brother committed to an insane asylum because the lack of self-awareness can't be coming from someone who is operating with a full deck. Lame stuck his tongue down Steffy's throat and then proceeded to sleep with her (over a mannequin never forget!) and Hope managed to get that image out of her brain enough to take his sorry ass back. Apparently Bradley is done making Lame his golden boy because him sitting around moping and waxing on and off about how horrible a kiss was is doing irreparable damage to his character here. I personally don't agree with the "Thomas is a better person than Liam" take but how hard can I knock it when Lame is acting like this? 

I still think Thope is forced and the actors having premissable chemistry isn't a substitute for development nor does it wipe the slate clean. On the other hand, B&B is the worst when it comes to couples so I can sort of see how AN & MA are a drop in the desert but me personally? TPTB could've kept this on the shelf. Indefinitely. 

I actually would've been more receptive to Thope years ago after Liam's last big fuck up. I knew then that if TIIC didn't hop on it then & there they'd miss the best chance to make it decent/believable, and that's exactly what happened. Now it's just shoehored and feels too little too late. Which is probably why everyone is trying so hard to sell this, because nothing about it is natural or earned.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Apparently Bradley is done making Lame his golden boy because him sitting around moping and waxing on and off about how horrible a kiss was is doing irreparable damage to his character here.

I honestly think Bell has no idea how to write for men, period. I remember when Darla learned she was pregnant that Thorne had the nerve to fix his mouth to ask Macy to adopt the baby for them to raise together. She gave him a Stephanie style slap in response. That was 2003, when the writing was still pretty decent and the effects of Brad's writing had not been fully felt.

Having watched the back log of episodes through about the 50th episode of season 5, I can honestly say B&B always had a problem with misogyny, but people were also given reasons for their behavior. Clarke Garrison irritated me just as much as Liam--more so, actually --but they did build that up as him having ambition to make it in the industry driving decision like his marriage if convenience to Sally.

If TIIC gave us on solitary good reason...or hell, any reason at all for the way Liam acts, at least 50 percent of the hate he gets would disappear overnight. As others have said his baseline isn't horrible and soap characters have come back from far more heinous shit than chronic fuckboyness  but they have to put in some measurable bit of work in on that.

4 hours ago, Skarzero said:

actually would've been more receptive to Thope years ago after Liam's last big fuck up. I knew then that if TIIC didn't hop on it then & there they'd miss the best chance to make it decent/believable, and that's exactly what happened. Now it's just shoehored and feels too little too late. Which is probably why everyone is trying so hard to sell this, because nothing about it is natural or earned.

They had so many, many, many better opportunities to get Thope to happen (and many better ways that didn't wipe out the good will the character had after his last redemption but that's water under the bridge now, I guess) but chose to do it now, for God knows what reason, and killed the momentum with it.

And the worst part of it all is, we know damn good and well nothing will change. Unless SC or AN quit the show, Lope will be back together in a year (if even that long), Liam will end up waffling between her and Steffy at some point and when a new Thomas actor is brought onboard, the last four years will be Thanos snapped out of existance.

Yawn.

• Like 11
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

but they have to put in some measurable bit of work in on that.

Which is not something this show does these days. 

And it wasn't even that long ago that they knew how to do that. PF's Thomas went from raping Caroline to basically being a labrador retriever by the time he left a couple years later. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I finally had a chance to watch this past week's episodes and wowza did Hope get her Hot Girl Summer On.

I haven't seen this much heat since her days with Wyatt and even then, it was nothing compared to this. 

It truly was an awakening of Hope - body, mind, and soul. 

When she grabbed his hand and practically dragged him upstairs, my eyes widened. I full on jaw dropped when she took off his sweatshirt and shoved him back on the bed and practically leaped atop him. And were those scratch marks I saw on his back? I'm guessing there were bite marks on his shoulders. Damn...

Annika really went for it. 

F1D9IsEakAAuoIM?format=jpg&name=small

The sex lasting days and Hope looking so thoroughly satisfied. 

Great compilation, including the lead up.

I also love how she isn't backing down with Brooke and standing up for herself for possibly the first time in her life and not condemning Brooke for her past behavior. See? It is possible to be tactful and respectful while holding one's ground. The steely determination was evident in Annika's posture and gaze and she is just selling the hell out of this storyline of Hope finally coming into her own as a grown woman.

Also, Brooke?

Back the fuck off. This is NONE of your business. None. Your daughter is a grown-ass woman and can do as she pleases.

The obvious elephant in the room in all of this is, of course, that it's Thomas, and had TPTB had any talent at all, they could have made this work. So how I have to make it work in my head is to pretend this is a guy she met while in Italy before her return to LA years ago and they flirted but never fully acted on it and they crossed paths in Rome and he followed her here.

So I wish Hope's awakening had been with anyone else but him but I'm glad she finally got to have it after years of betrayal and psychological abuse at the hands of Liam, who needs to be alone for a good long while (forever wouldn't be too long IMO) to figure why he is such a damn waffling disloyal chucklefuck.

I need Hope and Finn to learn about the Steamless kisses yesterday.

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
15 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

And it wasn't even that long ago that they knew how to do that. PF's Thomas went from raping Caroline to basically being a labrador retriever by the time he left a couple years later. 

Which makes all of this even more infuriating! And there was shades of Thomas worship there too but that happened AFTER he moved on from Caroline and they moved towards being co-parents.

50 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Also, Brooke?

Back the fuck off. This is NONE of your business. None. Your daughter is a grown-ass woman and can do as she pleases.

God, this. She has every right not to trust him any farther than she can shove him off a cliff but much like the Quinn sitch, she always goes for the most obnoxious way of making a point.

I wish she'd ever had even one-tenth of this energy to drag Lim for being an ass all these years, but I guess if she did that she'd also have to look in the mirror and acknowledge the shit with Ridge for all of her adult life, so.... 🤷‍♀️

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

So how I have to make it work in my head is to pretend this is a guy she met while in Italy before her return to LA years ago and they flirted but never fully acted on it and they crossed paths in Rome and he followed her here.

This is the story I wanted for Hope. 

34 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I wish she'd ever had even one-tenth of this energy to drag Lim for being an ass all these years, but I guess if she did that she'd also have to look in the mirror and acknowledge the shit with Ridge for all of her adult life, so.... 🤷‍♀️

Brooke should be all "are you fucking kidding me? Over one kiss after all these years of your Steffy shit?" to Liam when she hears his reaction to the kiss. She won't be, but she should. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Why are these people acting like Steffy isn't already married and that Finn doesnt exist. 

If they actually put Steffy back with that POS loser I am going to scream. Why cant he be alone for ONCE.

Steffy was single for a while before Finn came on. 

I think people would like Liam more if he wasn't with either Hope/Steffy right now. 

Brooke and her favorite saying "I wont allow it" 😂 Hope is not a teenager. Stfu. 

Wyatt, Liam is not the most forgiving person.  

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

I was thisclose to fast-forwarding the Spencer brother scenes, (literally been having the exact.same.conversation for daaaaaaaaays!) but I’m SO glad that I didn’t.  Holy cow, that’s what I’m talking about, Wyatt. Could’ve gone in a bit more, but, considering you’re in a relationship with a baby-napping conspirator, at the minimum, that might have blowback you don’t want to deal with. Finally, Liam admits the kisses, & Wyatt reacts. I wish anyone else in the world would read him for filth, too, but it’s a start. 

I totally felt Hope’s passion in today’s show. It would be exhausting to be on the TOD II merry-go-round, & it’ll never truly end, because at the first sign of trouble, he’ll waffle back to whichever one he isn’t currently with, just like Ridge. However, I felt like she made that point to Brooke. If Brooke had half-of-a-brain, she’d realize that she & Doc McShoulderblades set the tone for both of their daughters, & that loser, Liam. I’m not all in for the Thomas Insta-redemption, but, damn, those were the hottest scenes I’ve seen in a while. Plus, Brooke busted into Thomas’ house, then, inexplicably, his bedroom, & he didn’t even scream at her, or worse, for being ridiculously inappropriate, & she would’ve deserved it. Even when she was hurling insults at him ~ again, after busting into his house, then, bedroom, uninvited ~ he still barely reacted. 

I joked about it a few days ago, but it was odd that Kelly was up, having daddy dreams, & Steffy mentioned what Liam told her (that he loved her to the moon & back). I legit think she might be the one to bust up the Steam kisses, no joke. I’m guessing she overheard. No spoilers, obviously, but that’s my prediction.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, backhometome said:

Why are these people acting like Steffy isn't already married and that Finn doesnt exist. 

If they actually put Steffy back with that POS loser I am going to scream. Why cant he be alone for ONCE.

Steffy was single for a while before Finn came on. 

I think people would like Liam more if he wasn't with either Hope/Steffy right now. 

Brooke and her favorite saying "I wont allow it" 😂 Hope is not a teenager. Stfu. 

Wyatt, Liam is not the most forgiving person.  

He’s all about forgiving. When HE’S the one in need of it. 

Kelly being the one to bust Liam and Steffy would be fabulous. 

That Steffy didn’t immediately push Liam away and didn’t come clean to Finn tells me all I need to know. People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing. She doesn’t want Liam, not really, but she wants him to want her and always likes to keep her options open. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

I didn't like Thomas for obvious reasons.  Now that Thomas has given Hope the really big "O" in multiples...  Hope finally said the sh!t to Brooke that was long overdue and good for Hope. 👏👏👏  

Wonder if Brooke will rethink her relationship with "destiny - Ridge?" 

I think a fling with Dollar Bill could be interesting and much better. 

🤔Brill or Bridge who would you rather? 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I was so glad to see Hope tell her mother the truth. Brooke looked like an idiot saying those things to Hope. This is not 1960, woman. Go for it, Hope!

• Like 10
27 minutes ago, ImaTart said:

I didn't like Thomas for obvious reasons.  Now that Thomas has given Hope the really big "O" in multiples...  Hope finally said the sh!t to Brooke that was long overdue and good for Hope. 👏👏👏  

Wonder if Brooke will rethink her relationship with "destiny - Ridge?" 

I think a fling with Dollar Bill could be interesting and much better. 

Brill, first, last, always, but I’ve given up on that. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
24 minutes ago, ImaTart said:

Well, if Katie was completely happy with and committed to Carter (even married), I would say Brill. 

Katie has had plenty of time now to favorably respond to Bill's pleas for a reunion and has firmly declined. I wouldn't mind a Karter marriage, but I fear that once they were in for a year or so, Katie would pull a sad-sack guilty trip about not being able to have kids and would leave Carter, even if he said it didn't matter for him. Then, Katie would wake up one morning and be inexplicably "in love" again.

What I wouldn't want was for Katie to give Brill 2.0 (3.0?) her blessing, then be silently seething and full of "I told you so," about Bill stating that Brooke was "the love of his life." 

Really, Original Recipe Waffle and Dr. GiggleMcShoulders deserve each other and I liked Brill, when they were happy. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Can we please have someone take Brooke off of this show long enough to give her a complete makeover? I mean hair, makeup, clothing, personality, self respect and confidence. And anything else you all can think of!

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9

Lurch backsliding is an absolute joke. How is he going to backslide now that he’s got wants he wanted all along?  Hope is the one that backslides.  

I’m so sorry but it’s very hard to look at Stuffy with that stupid wig.  

Hope Hope Hope, the more you try to defend being with Lurch, the more you sound that you are rationalizing, in your mind, why you are lusting after Lurch.  

Well I might give Hope the benefit of the doubt, but it it makes me 🤢🤮 that she wants Lurch. Hope the only thing you are not realizing is that the other woman, Caroline, that Lurch still might be attached to is dead.  Hope there is a different with Liam being in love with Stuffy or just love Stuffy but you have made up your mind that Liam is in love with Stuffy.  

Lurch didn’t want to interfere in Hope and Liam’s marriage, so why doesn’t he send Hope back to give it a try with Liam.  Lurch is and always be full of shit.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Really, Original Recipe Waffle and Dr. GiggleMcShoulders deserve each other and I liked Brill, when they were happy. 

They do, but, at the same time, I'm so annoyed with that crap Taylor pulled on Brooke that, even if Brooke dumps Ridge after realizing that she deserves better, I don't want Taylor to have him. Or, if she gets him, I want him to spend most of their time obsessing over Brill. He can talk about how he doesn't think Bill is worthy of Brooke as often as Liam talked about Hope working with Thomas. That is the Ridge relationship Taylor deserves. 

44 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Hope Hope Hope, the more you try to defend being with Lurch, the more you sound that you are rationalizing, in your mind, why you are lusting after Lurch. 

What I'm really hoping for from this story is for Thomas to simply be the gateway for Hope in realizing that she deserves better than a waffle. She can get hers with him for a while, but then move on to someone who hasn't killed one of her friends to cover up that her baby was still alive and well so he could up his odds of getting her in bed. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Wyatt saw through his brother, but that was like pulling teeth trying to get Liam to tell the truth.  Liam goes on and on about Hope and Thomas, but trying to get him to admit what he did takes pulling. 

"You thought the best thing to do was to kiss Steffy?"

Kelly dream was about which daddy? 

Hope was on fire today calling our her hypocrite mother. Her saying the same way Ridge line was awesome, she should not have apologized. 

Brooke is a horrible mother hearing and seeing her daughter like that and still wanting Liam for her saying she will regret it. She should want more for her daughter than that.  

• Like 12
  • Applause 2

Thomas looked like he took a direct hit when Hope said she'd always love Liam. It was like he had a momentary "oh, am I becoming my sister, here?"  I wonder if he's going to follow up on that when they're not dealing with Brooke (who really, really needs to just stop and go home.)  Because every single thing Hope has said has been a variation on "I love Liam, but he doesn't only love me, and this guy does, so..." If his intentions were good, he'd be putting some brakes on here. Let her figure out her shit and get through her divorce now, before the two of them go forward with anything. I don't like Thomas, but I can give him a pass on not being able to resist when the woman he's been obsessing over for three years was pulling him towards his bedroom. But, none of this is the recipe for anything healthy going forward. (And, if he's still "putting in the work" and going to therapy, I'm pretty confident a decent therapist would be telling him he needs to slow it down.) 

Hope got a lot of good lines in there, shit that she needed to realize years ago and that Brooke needed to realize decades ago. We've gotten so much, in recent years, from the Tridge kids about how much their father's waffling affected them, but Brooke's kids haven't been able to express that same experience. (Mostly because Hope has been the only one in town, and she's been so caught up in the same kind of "true love" and "destiny" romantic notions that she hasn't been able to call her mother out without exposing her own exact same situation.) It was nice to see Hope get to have her say over how growing up with that mess affected her. 

But, having said that, Hope, the answer isn't to take on the Ridge/Liam role yourself. Put an end to the toxic waffling pattern for good. Be on your own, date around, but don't get into a relationship with someone else until you aren't still licking your wounds from your waffle not having an ounce of grace for you. Don't put your own kids through the same shit the original ToD put you through. And she still seems to me like she's trying to rationalize everything and force this. I'm not saying she didn't enjoy sex with Thomas. But, I do think she's trying to convince herself that there is some big relationship to be had here, because that's how she has to justify, to herself, it blowing up her marriage. And, since she (rightly) feels like one of the reasons Liam was so quick to walk away was because he believes he has another woman waiting in the wings, she can rationalize Thomas as only wanting her. A whole lot of her being with Thomas right now is about Liam. 

I really do hope she slows things down, but I fear she'll probably have Thomas all moved in with her (or she with him) by the time school starts next month. 

Steffy practically gloating to her father about how great her own life and marriage is going while Liam and Hope are going through shit "because Hope kissed Thomas," is one of the many reasons I can just never like the character. Honey, your happy, peaceful marriage is being greatly enabled by you not coming clean with your husband about your own kisses with Liam. 

Kelly's dream about Liam felt more, to me, like foreshadowing that he is either going to be killed off or just up and leave town in a snit over both Steffy and Hope not being an option for him than it felt like Kelly being the one to bust Steffy and Liam to Finn. Unless her dream was about Finn not being there, but does she call Finn "daddy" without any differentiation between him and Liam?  Also, I can't see Finn completely abandoning Kelly if she wants some kind of relationship with him still, even if he does leave Steffy. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

Hmm. I actually don't have a problem with Hope moving on from Liam for exactly the reasons she stated. She should have jumped a long time ago.

That said; I don't like the idea of her getting together with Thomas, of all people. Obsessive murderous stalker behavior should not be rewarded. Period.

Why couldn't she have fallen for Wyatt? That could have worked.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

After weeks and weeks of listening to the same conversation, and actually tuning out for a while because of the dulldom of it all, I find Show on fire right now. It is unfortunate that it took Hope sleeping with Thomas to achieve that, but holy cow, that has certainly caused the gloves to come off. 

I never expected Hope to be the one to highlight to her mother what a fool she has been, but that is exactly what she is doing as the truisms rain down:

Hope - "You refuse to let me repeat your mistakes? Ok, yeah, ok fine mom, I don't want to. I don't want to be with a man who is in love with another woman."

Brooke - "Don't throw it all away. Save yourself from the pain and heartache."

Hope - "Don't you see that is exactly what I am doing. I am saving myself. Mom did you ever stop to maybe ask yourself why it was so easy for Liam to walk out on our marriage? How he was able to just give it up like that? After all those years that I have forgiven him for so much worse? He couldn't allow me that same forgiveness mom?"

Brooke - "He loves you he is committed to you."

Hope - "Oh, in the same way that Ridge is committed to you? I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know that sounded harsh and I don't mean to hurt you mom. But I don't want to live my life like that. I mean sure, yes, you and Ridge have managed to smooth things out of late, but how many decades has it been of you chasing after him begging for his love, worrying that he is thinking about someone else? I don't want that."

Brooke - "But it will be too late. But its not too late right now honey; you can still fight, you can fight for Liam, you can fight for your family, you can fight for your marriage."

Hope - "I am fighting for myself mom."

Brooke - "Thomas is not gonna make you happy."

Hope - "Were you happy? All those years that I had to scrape you up off the floor heartbroken? Were you happy?"

Brooke - "Steffy is married to Finn!"

Hope - "Like that has ever stopped anyone before."

Hope - "I can only ask that you keep what you have seen here tonight between us, because this is my life and these are my choices and I will live with the consequences. I deserve more than half of Liam's heart. I deserve a man who is not in love with another woman."

So, this makes me wonder if this is a SL about Hope coming of age, and choosing to break the waffle cycle, or is it instead a SL about Brooke coming of age, and finally laying Destiny to rest? 

Good ole Wyatt got it out of him and was properly appalled. It will only be a matter of time now before the jig us up. Maybe Wyatt will inadvertently spill the beans to someone? But it is going to bite Liam and Steffy in the ass. I do feel a little bad for Steffy because Liam is the one who thinks he can pick up his toys and play with them whenever he feels like; commitments and marriages be damned. On the other hand, Steffy didn't push him away too quickly, and she hasn't come clean to her husband. But she has found it in her to try to make Hope out to be a trollop of the first order. 

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Kelly's dream about Liam felt more, to me, like foreshadowing that he is either going to be killed off or just up and leave town in a snit over both Steffy and Hope not being an option for him.

Please, let this happen. 🙏 💣🤞👋

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Brooke is a horrible mother hearing and seeing her daughter like that and still wanting Liam for her saying she will regret it. She should want more for her daughter than that.  

Besides the obvious of her not realizing she and Ridge are toxic, what does she get outta seeing Lope together? A decade ago, she had Taylor also willing to sacrifice Steffy to get one over on her but as far as Brooke knows, Steffy is very happily married and the last time she was anywhere near being an issue was when she had memory issues that idiot Taylor wanted Liam to play along with.

And it's not that Brooke can't speak up about dysfunction in her kids' love life because I was pretty new to the show back when she was running interference in Amber and Rick's marriage in the 2000s, but there's maybe been one entire time in the last decade that she's had any cross words for the guy who did just as much, if not more damage to Hope  that she did to Rick.

13 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Kelly's dream about Liam felt more, to me, like foreshadowing that he is either going to be killed off or just up and leave town in a snit over both Steffy and Hope not being an option for him

I've been wondering if this might become a exit story for Liam between this and the clips of Wyatt and Hope having the longest conversation they've had since AN took over. I certainly won't sit shiva for the character if it is and I doubt they'd kill him off permanently because TIIC love their triangles too much to do that.

But if a "job opportunity" in Genoa City is in Liam's future and he's inevitably stuck in a triangle between Abby and Sally, I will be Team Victor all the fucking way when he tears him the new one that everyone in LA refuses to do because of their own agendas, you got that? 🤣

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
32 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

But if a "job opportunity" in Genoa City is in Liam's future and he's inevitably stuck in a triangle between Abby and Sally, I will be Team Victor all the fucking way when he tears him the new one that everyone in LA refuses to do because of their own agendas, you got that? 🤣

It's been multiple months since I tuned into Y&R, but if Liam found his way over there, I'd have to watch, just to see if something happens between him and Sally, since they did have good chemistry when they were in storyline together. I could totally see Liam getting Bill to transfer him somewhere else so he can get out of town for a while, and then he runs into Sally at a bar, and the two of them start bonding. (I admittedly know nothing about where Sally is in storyline right now to know if a romantic thing there is possible, but it seems that neither show has a history of letting Sally be happy for long, so...) 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3