Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On 2/21/2023 at 2:25 AM, smartyshorts said:

Braylor was cute today on their lunch "date". But WTF with young waiter?  Brooke has been going there for ages and TODAY is the day he decides on the full court press?  Sketchy AF.

You're right! I hadn't realized it, but today (Wed) when he and Deacon were talking about Deacon's relationships, that waiter said something about how he more or less was Deacon's boss before Deacon bought the restaurant. So yeah, he's been there awhile and had loads of opportunities to see and flirt with Brooke. And how funny was that conversation the waiter and Deacon had? I hope he doesn't stay long, I don't like his voice. He's a high talker and very nasal. I like my soap opera men to have deep voices.

12 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Deacon watch your back because there is a helicopter in your future once Bill finds out who Sheila can’t get out of her mind. 

C'mon now, you know she's going to tell $Bill that she's thinking about Finn or Hayes.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Just when I think that we simply have to accept Bill and Sheila at face value, each one gets some sketchy look on their face while they are hugging.  ??

Deacon being all wistful about the time he was harboring a fugitive is bizarre considering Sheila just went full-on batcrap crazy during their last encounter in his apartment.   He should be relieved that she's out of his life after the way she flipped out on him.

• Like 14

Today I felt that Bill was FINALLY speaking in his usual voice and not that catatonic tone he had been using when he first got together with Sheila...

I’m hoping that this is leading somewhere ...that he’s been playing Sheila ...he seemed impatient with her today 

• Like 15

I hope Amelia got a raise now that she has to take care of 3 kids.  I guess with Amelia watching over Douglas that they are not worried about Lurch. 

I like the way Taylor set up the dinner date at Brooke’s house. That’s only a staircase away from Brooke’s bedroom 😉.  Now instead of being called the golden cooter she now can be called the golden cougar. That black backless dress says it all when a blouse and jeans could suffice.  

The reconciliation with Finn and Hayes will be the result of the continuing blackmail of Taylor. 

• Like 9

Can Dr. Lujack order an MRI or a CAT scan for Bill, stat, because he must have a brain tumor, right? Right?  

I'm enjoying Brooke and Taylor, and this giddy phase is fine for now, but I hope their new friendship moves on to something a little more profound soon.      

• Like 6
  • Love 3

So, Brooke looked amazing....

Maybe a tad overdressed, but who cares when you look like that. 

Here is what I hope happens. I would like to see Brooke enjoy herself in the company of a man not Ridge, but let that develop into a nice friendship, and let Brooke realize that it isn't another man she craves, but a romance with Taylor. 

I cannot comment on the Sheila/Bill ick because I am boycotting that SL. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Well, it's crystal clear that Bill's going to do something to get Sheila into Finn and Hayes' orbit. Kidnapping Steffy would be a great start! (Maybe Prince Omar has a son.) But, I imagine that the party who will suffer is going to end up being Douglas. 

I guess since Il Giardino is the only restaurant in L.A., Brooke and Hollis' dinner date had to be moved to Brooke's living room. Another cheap date for one of the poor ladies. I will give them props for not eating dinner in Brooke's kitchen. 

Brooke did look amazing and I was relieved to see that Hollis isn't that much younger. For some reason, I thought he was in his late '20s-early '30s.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you!)

• Like 7
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

So, Brooke looked amazing....

Maybe a tad overdressed, but who cares when you look like that. 

Here is what I hope happens. I would like to see Brooke enjoy herself in the company of a man not Ridge, but let that develop into a nice friendship, and let Brooke realize that it isn't another man she craves, but a romance with Taylor.  

She looked drop-dead-gorgeous.

brooke-black-halter-dress.jpg.webp

I'm hoping for the very same thing. That Brooke realizes she's not feeling it and wishing Taylor were there instead. That Taylor realizes she's a bit jealous and not that Brooke has a date but that she isn't Brooke's date.

#MakeBraylorHappen

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Sorry to tell the monkeys with a keyboard, to me, it’s not a “date”. It’s just two people having dinner and a conversation together and as long as it remains plutonic, it’s not a date.  Also, to me, “hooking up” is not a date. 

OK, I maybe wrong. The way Brooke is flirting and showing some leg, this is a date and Brooke wants more than a “hook up”. Brooke can see her waiter boy all she wants as long as it keeps her away from Ridge. Let Taylor have Ridge.  Did Taylor really see waiter boy driving away or was Taylor hoping to join them and relive her old Emmanuelle days 😜.  I had to laugh when Brooke was talking herself out of a relationship with waiter boy.  I’m not so sure she did. Taylor offers to stay the night. That would also allow her to live her old Emmanuelle days 😉

By calling Brooke a cougar is not a detriment but actually a compliment. My son, while living in Vail, was “cougar bait” to a few rich and beautiful woman.  Now in his 40’s, he’s “cougar bait” no longer but he’s very happy to meet woman his own age.  Now he’s dating woman who are at the same age when he was “cougar bait” in his 20’s.  He tells me that he’s been going out with women in their 40’s for over 20 years.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

The anvils were flying fast and furious today with Braylor. All the convos about how Brooke needs somebody she already knows, etc. 

I really loved the messages about self-worth as well. It was presumptuous of Hollis to think that Brooke was going to sleep with him right away. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Oh, yes, Braylor is coming. As stated by @CharlizeCat, the anvils were falling in heaps yesterday. All the comments about Brooke needing someone she knows; someone she is comfortable with and who understands her, coming right on the heels of her truncated date with Hollis? And at the same time she and Taylor were simultaneously cuddled up on the couch? I did think they were going to go for it when Brooke grabbed Taylor's face, but as @CountryGirl said; stop teasing us Show!

Taylor's hesitancy to move in with Brooke is all based on their upcoming romance, I have no doubt about it. Once they cross the finish line, and they realize what they truly want, Taylor will move in with Brooke. Oh, the heads that will explode! I have this fantasy of Ridge coming home, all full of himself and his "choices" and "decisions", fully expecting his two ex's to be there waiting and pining for him. But when he walks into Brooke's home, unannounced and without knocking, he gets the shock of his life as he finds Brooke and Taylor in a hot embrace and a steamy lip lock. 

I enjoyed Brooke calling a hard stop on things with Hollis; it wasn't unpleasant, but it didn't feel right. I also enjoyed Taylor's little call out to Stephanie. I want more of that, these two have a long and tangled history and there is all kinds of fodder that can be mined and brought in humorously. 

21 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Well, it's crystal clear that Bill's going to do something to get Sheila into Finn and Hayes' orbit.

So, that is what they were discussing? I don't think the whole Taylor shot Bill angle is going to work anymore. Of course, they still have Li, and could blackmail Finn about his mother, and how they will put her "behind bars" for the rest of her life or cause her to lose her medical license for saving her son. However, something tells me that Li would tell them both to fuck off and die. I think she would be willing to take her chances and would probably win with the help of Finn. Outside of that, all I can see is Bill trying to set it up like Finn has betrayed Steffy, or like they are bad parents. All the recent references about that cliff make me a bit nervous now. We all know that Bill has no scruples when he is on a mission and doesn't care about the health of those he drops from high places. 

Because it cannot be said enough; I hate this SL. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I enjoyed Brooke calling a hard stop on things with Hollis; it wasn't unpleasant, but it didn't feel right.

I think a lot of us have been in that situation - the guy is perfectly nice, he's attractive, he's attentive, and our friends think we should go for it, but you just feel this uncomfortableness right beneath your skin, because that "it" just isn't there for you. I felt second hand relief when she put an end to things. 

And, yes, the anvils were flying. Hmm... who is in Brooke's life who already knows and cares about her, who will show her affection? The show was not subtle, which gives me hope that they truly are going to go there. I just really hope it doesn't end up being some kind of placeholder storyline until TK's return. Let him come back with a new woman he's met while he's been away "finding himself." 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I think that for starters, even though he's hot, that guy who plays Hollis isn't the best actor. Is he cast from one of the CBS crossover shows or something? He's smooth, but a little too earnest or something. Seems like just he's the plot device to turn the page for Braylor. 

I guess it's good that Brooke had to host dinner in her own dining room after all. If they'd met at a public place, there wouldn't have been the automatic "call of the bedroom" just above their heads. OTOH, if they'd parted ways at a restaurant, Brooke would be in the awkward position of having to turn Hollis down for a second date. Then he really would feel dumped and rejected. Even though it was weird, I think it was best she was honest with him F2F then via text. 

While I am intrigued by and shipping Braylor, I am starting to get cold feet that BBell won't fully go there. If he actually has the guts to move forward, I hope the writers don't ruin it. I would hate to have Braylor be in a serious relationship, then Ridge comes back and both women have a major backslide and go right back to being bitter enemies.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I may be the only viewer who doesn’t want to see a lesbian relationship between Brooke and Taylor. Just because they are done with Ridge doesn’t mean that they are now into each other. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I may be the only viewer who doesn’t want to see a lesbian relationship between Brooke and Taylor. Just because they are done with Ridge doesn’t mean that they are now into each other. 

I wouldn’t call Taylor and Brooke a lesbian relationship but a bisexual relationship. Lesbians are sexually attracted to other woman and not men. Both Taylor and Brooke have had relationships with men so if they are attracted to each other I would call them bisexual.  I have 3 first cousins that are gay, but they all consider themselves bisexual because they all have had sexual relationships with the opposite sex. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I wouldn’t call Taylor and Brooke a lesbian relationship but a bisexual relationship.

I agree but for folks who don't know them - they would be seen as a lesbian couple. Of course since these characters don't interact with anyone other than family, I guess that's a moot point!

I am starting to get cold feet that BBell won't fully go there. If he actually has the guts to move forward, I hope the writers don't ruin it. I would hate to have Braylor be in a serious relationship, then Ridge comes back and both women have a major backslide and go right back to being bitter enemies.

I don't really believe a serious relationship will happen between Brooke and Taylor. I don't think the show has the guts to do it. Though maybe they could explore a bit?!? I mean it doesn't have to be true love!

Regardless, I just have no interest in seeing them become enemies again (no matter if the show actually goes there or not) over that greasy waffle. I don't at all. I am enjoying the Braylor vibe and would hate for that to change. So naturally that's probably exactly what will happen because I can never have nice things on this show.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Gam2 said:

And just because they're suddenly besties doesn't mean they have to become lesbians/bisexual.  Why can't they just be best friends? 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

And just because they're suddenly besties doesn't mean they have to become lesbians/bisexual.  Why can't they just be best friends? 

Nothing says they have to, but the show seems to be leaning that way or at least teasing it a bit. I'm fine with them just being supportive best friends or being lovers. Makes no difference to me. I just don't want either stuck with Ridge.

Show of hands. Who is missing Ridge? Anyone? No, I didn't think so.

I have barely noticed he's not around. I was thinking this past week how nice it's been without that waffle around twisting Brooke and Taylor into knots for his alleged love.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

I don't really believe a serious relationship will happen between Brooke and Taylor. I don't think the show has the guts to do it.

I didn't think the show had the guts to make them be besties for this long. I'm up for any evolution of these characters and their relationship. I am so tired of them being perpetual rivals, but it's hard to keep my hopes up that this will turn out to be anything other than that. Hey, wouldn't it be a hoot if when Ridge returns it's Ronn Moss? ;)

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I didn't think the show had the guts to make them be besties for this long. I'm up for any evolution of these characters and their relationship. I am so tired of them being perpetual rivals, but it's hard to keep my hopes up that this will turn out to be anything other than that. Hey, wouldn't it be a hoot if when Ridge returns it's Ronn Moss? ;)

Besties or lovers/wives would be just fine with me - it's so refreshing (even though the bar is so low for this show) to see two women supporting each other, instead of looking to scratch out their eyes over some "ain't worth it" schlub.

And oh my goodness to having Ronn return, as I would LOVE that, but I'm sure that will never, ever happen.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Why do the monkeys with a keyboard insist on trivializing what it means to be a doctor. Doctors take breaks between rounds but almost all hospitals require for them to do so, at the hospital, in case of emergencies. Your shift is your shift until you are relieved by another shift.  For example, Finn gets a call from his colleagues and they are going to do an MRI and they will discuss the results afterwards.  If they find something very serious, later maybe too late. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Before the show goes too much further with Brooke and Taylor, it might be a good time to remind everyone of the site rules regarding inclusive discussion. There you will also find the link to the GLAAD manual, which could be helpful. 

Just to clarify, this has nothing to do with political correctness but everything to do with civility. "Be civil" is our golden rule. If a storyline is not your cup of tea, move on. 

If you have any questions,  please contact @thewhiteowl or @tessaray.

• Thanks 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

Say what you will about Sheila but she was looking HOT yesterday. I loved her hair and makeup. I just wish that Deacon could get over her. I smell disaster at the upcoming grand opening party at IG.

I cringe every time Deacon and the restaurant and how he worked hard and found his passion are mentioned. And how he saved the lives of Steffy and Finn. I really do not want it all taken away from Deacon. I like him as the restauranteur. With Sheila being free now would it matter that he had been harboring a fugitive? Would it be swept under the rug? Or will Hope, Brooke, Steffy, Finn and the rest of them flip out on him if (or when) they find out? We know that eventually Sheila will do something bad again and eventually have to go away - to jail, to an asylum, or on the lamb. But I don't want to see Deacon get hurt in this, even though he was harboring a fugitive. And I may be one of the very few, but I am enjoying Sheila staying around and laying low for awhile. I hope this part lasts longer. My only beef is with $Bill acting so out of character.

• Like 11

Did I pass out and miss how and where Deacon amassed the dough to buy that restaurant? It’s so tiny, I cannot imagine how it makes any money and stays in business. This show is just insulting to all of us.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Lurch is nothing more than a bag of 🐂💩He’s a child abuser, a master manipulator, and a psychopathology liar, who knows exactly what to say to get back in the good graces of his sister and his family. If taken back, there is nothing to assure he won’t do it again as he’s done time and time before. 

Sure Taylor, play the family card for your decrepit son to worm his way back into the fold. Now Steffy, just because you are willing to give Lurch another chance, does that mean you’re giving Lurch full access to Douglas or his job back?  If so, does that mean you don’t give 💩💩 about Hope and her feelings. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

OK--I have always hated Sheila.  But holy moley, I think I've gotten to the point that I'd rather watch Ridge taking a dump on the toilet than watch another scene with Sheila.  Especially these treacly You're My One Tru Wuv scenes with Deacon and Bill.

• Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Tippi said:

OK--I have always hated Sheila.  But holy moley, I think I've gotten to the point that I'd rather watch Ridge taking a dump on the toilet than watch another scene with Sheila.  Especially these treacly You're My One Tru Wuv scenes with Deacon and Bill.

I massively agree.  The show is treating Sheila like she's a heroine now with her choice of suitors.  What the heck is going on?

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

For heaven’s sake, Hope. Stop with the constant whining about Douglas. He didn’t move to Saudi Arabia! And please stop wearing your hair with the hangy down parts bouncing around your face. You look like you’re 11 years old.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I massively agree.  The show is treating Sheila like she's a heroine now with her choice of suitors.  What the heck is going on?

She shot her own son and held him hostage but we are supposed to care about her love life. 🙄 Its ridiculous.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Do the monkeys with a keyboard forget what the write from one moment to the other. Finn, when Steffy came home, said that he has a busy morning and should be thinking about the traffic to get to the hospital. Then, a few moments later, he and Steffy are siting at the table having breakfast. 

Knock me over with a feather. Steffy is actually sympathetic towards Hope and that Douglas should be home with her. I thought for sure, yesterday, that Steffy was in favor of giving Lurch total access to Douglas. 

WTF!  HFTF is under performing?  Wasn’t it about month or so ago that HFTF was the hottest line with “tons” of orders. They had a second show that supposedly wasn’t that successful but I’m sure there was a profit on both shows. The fashion house’s mark up is usually 2 times to 2.5 times the cost of manufacturing . HFTF goes from the penthouse to the shit house in less time than it takes for the last order to be shipped. HFTF the only clothing line that is being produced by FC?  Why is HFTF being singled out?  No answer required because the answer is so very contrived.  Lurch is waiting in the wings.  Again, I ask, what other line is so profitable that it’s keeping FC profitable?  

Finn is such a hardworking doctor but yet he blows off work to finish the conversation with Steffy. The other day he also took a long break between rounds to visit Steffy. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

WTF!  HFTF is under performing?  Wasn’t it about month or so ago that HFTF was the hottest line with “tons” of orders. They had a second show that supposedly wasn’t that successful but I’m sure there was a profit on both shows. The fashion house’s mark up is usually 2 times to 2.5 times the cost of manufacturing . HFTF goes from the penthouse to the shit house in less time than it takes for the last order to be shipped. HFTF the only clothing line that is being produced by FC?  Why is HFTF being singled out?  No answer required because the answer is so very contrived.  Lurch is waiting in the wings.  Again, I ask, what other line is so profitable that it’s keeping FC profitable?  

This! Thomas' designs are what are in the stores now. The buyers would be basing their buys on how the line is performing in the stores now. And how in the world could Eric and Zende be so far off the mark? If they were, then everyone at FC would have noticed and Steffy would have had them find a new designer because as she stated, it's business. Then again, we just sat through an insta meeting with a judge that let an eight year old decide his fate that wasn't even an option being presented to him.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

This! Thomas' designs are what are in the stores now. The buyers would be basing their buys on how the line is performing in the stores now. And how in the world could Eric and Zende be so far off the mark? If they were, then everyone at FC would have noticed and Steffy would have had them find a new designer because as she stated, it's business. Then again, we just sat through an insta meeting with a judge that let an eight year old decide his fate that wasn't even an option being presented to him.

I was never impressed by Lurch’s designs to begin with. From the sketches, Eric’s and Zende’s designed weren’t all that different.  Isn’t there more than one fashion reviewer in LA?  Didn’t Spencer Publications have a fashion designer on its payroll?  It’s amazing how one bad review can destroy HFTF. Don’t fret because Lurch is going to ride in, on his black horse, and save HFTF.  Hope, in order to keep her line, will have to swallow her pride and work with Lurch.  

• Like 6

I admittedly don't know a ton about the life cycle of a fashion line, but there doesn't seem to have been nearly enough time between the show with Thomas's designs and now for there to be an ongoing downturn in HFTF sales that wasn't due to his designs. If what they're saying is true, then Thomas's designs are the reason for the poor performance. I can't imagine that Zende and Eric's designs would have been in stores long enough for there to be an ongoing drop in sales. At most, the most recent figures could, maybe, be the first numbers from their designs, but I'd think they'd still largely be from Thomas's. 

I would have forgiven Steffy for a lot if, yesterday, when Thomas walked in, she told her mother "if you can't come over without springing Thomas on me when you know I don't want him dropping in unexpectedly, then you can't come over."  

Also, Steffy, you were just talking about how Finn worries about you being home without him with Sheila on the loose, and a few minutes later, Thomas barges in. Do you not lock the doors when a psychopath who is obsessed with your family is on the loose?  That seems like the bare minimum effort on that score. 

• Like 12
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

I admittedly don't know a ton about the life cycle of a fashion line, but there doesn't seem to have been nearly enough time between the show with Thomas's designs and now for there to be an ongoing downturn in HFTF sales that wasn't due to his designs.

The show used to be a lot better at going over this, but essentially fashion houses are usually working three to six months ahead of when the clothes would hit shelves. I honestly forgot how long ago the fashion show was but if it happened during 2023, that would not make a lick of sense.

• Like 9
56 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

I can't imagine that Zende and Eric's designs would have been in stores long enough for there to be an ongoing drop in sales.

There hasn't even been enough time for them to have been manufactured and shipped. Even if they're not made in China.

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Hope, in order to keep her line, will have to swallow her pride and work with Lurch.  

She almost did, but Steffy put the kibosh on that.

• Like 7

Talking about that stupid CPS call, Lurch committed a felony, identity fraud.  Another crime that goes unpunished. 

WTF!  Eric and Zende are couture?  Wasn’t it Lurch that was couture and Zende was designing for HFTF?  Beside the fact that HFTF now looks more couture now than when KM was Hope. HFTF hasn’t been the same since KM’s vision of HFTF.  Where is the power and exclusivity for the everyday young women anymore?  Stuffy, no longer Steffy, how well is couture doing. I haven’t heard about a new line like in forever. Also, how are the store fronts doing without new designs.  Stuffy you are a Botox faced liar. It is personal since you decided to give Lurch his umpteenth chance. 

What’s going on says Taylor and Lurch?  They know what the hell is going on and they just have to be ass holes about it.  Stuffy Stuffy Stuffy, you bastardizing Bill for blackmailing your mother, but it’s ok for you to blackmail Hope to bring Lurch back. As far as I’m concerned, Shiela and Lurch are both criminals. Blackmail is still blackmail.  If I was Hope, I would kick Stuffy in her balls and walk out. Please tell me why Taylor has to be there?  Was it for show or another person to gang up on Hope in making her feel obligated in bringing back Lurch. 

I never new that Liam was short for William. Liam was discussing HFTF with Deacon but why didn’t Liam tell Deacon he would help HFTF by  asking his fashion reviewer write a glowing review of HFTF. After all, Bill coerced his fashion reviewer, in the past, to sabotage a new FC line. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

What does Taylor have to do with HFTF that Steffy asked her down to the office?

Thomas I get he is the designer. Taylor there for what?  Also Steffy, Hope first brought up Thomas returning and turned it down. Now Steffy acting like it's her idea? Hope didn't fire him.

Liam needs to not have anything to do with Bill if he has a murderer in the house. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4