Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

I’m also wondering why the CPS call was not brought up during the hearing by the judge. Seems like a recent CPS investigation + a new custody hearing would have raised some red flags. There would have also likely been a social worker and a guardian ad litem involved in the case. This is probably all just so the stupid writers will start the triangle over again or put Hope with Thomas or Finn. No one wants any of that. 

I saw some speculation that Finn is going to resent Steffy talking him into this, and it will eventually lead to a split (all the conversations between the two of them and between him and his mother about how perfect everything is between them being anvils). Then she'll get back together with Liam after Hope becomes single-minded about getting Douglas back, to the neglect of everything else in her life, and then Hope ends up getting together with Thomas so the two of them can fight Liam and Steffy for Douglas. 

I will shoot my TV. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, pairing up Hope with Thomas is my single "no go" couple on this show. She should never, ever. 

2 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Opportune word being "adopted" which Beth wasn't lol. I didn't think that anyone was still on that stupid/untrue argument in 2023 but I know better than to have any faith in the B&B fandom at any point in time. Especially that side of it

Yep. I made the mistake of reading some reader comments on an article about this story. After the fifth time I read something along the lines of "Steffy is being the bigger woman by letting Hope take Douglas home. Hope ripped Phoebe right out of Steffy's arms and raced out of there without a single care," I had to stop. Yes, folks, because BOTH Douglas and Beth are Hope's children. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
26 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Not sure why Douglas chose the Steffy route but considering Shelia is out why didn’t any of the adults speak up and say it might be downright dangerous at the house of Steffy?  Maybe Douglas will save Hayes from Shelia. 

I was wondering about that, too. That's another issue Finn should have raised to Steffy. I know that, because this is the BellA legal world, and not real legal world, that bringing Sheila up in the judge's chambers wouldn't have mattered because she's not been charged with anything, so there's no reason to consider her a threat. But, in the family discussions, everyone should be pointing out to Steffy that with Sheila out and about, her house is not the safest place in the world. Hell, Liam should have already been having that conversation with her about Kelly. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, backhometome said:

AN was good in the last scene. 

I agree. I really liked that scene. I know there's no way we're going to get Brooke/Taylor AND Hope/Steffy getting along at the same time but it would be really nice for a change. 

• Like 9

When doesn’t Steffy gets what she wants. Steffy wants to Douglas to be a carefree little boy that is safe and happy that will spend more time with Amelia than Steffy and Finn. 

If Steffy gives Lurch full access, to Douglas and allows him to come and go as he pleases, then I’m going to start calling her Stuffy once again.  I’m hoping that Finn will put his balls back in place and stand up to Lurch. 

Douglas is only 8 years old and he already needs a change?  What will the future hold?  How many changes will Douglas need by the time he’d 18 years old?  

Hope did mention the cliff behind the house but Steffy said nothing about erecting some sort of barrier. Steffy should be less worried about her view than a possible tumble down the cliff. 

• Like 7
10 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I saw some speculation that Finn is going to resent Steffy talking him into this, and it will eventually lead to a split (all the conversations between the two of them and between him and his mother about how perfect everything is between them being anvils).

While I do not want a Sinn split for all the reasons that need no explaining (well, one: Steam), having them break up over Douglas' caretaking would be hilarious after all the shade thrown at Liam for his equally understandable weariness about having the Thomas baggage attached to them. And at least Hope kept what was by her standards a fairly open dialogue about it, Steffy just came in gun blazing like she always does.

Although speaking of Liam, I'm only just now realizing just how backburnered he's become recently. Five years ago, I would have been over the moon about this because his brand of whiny spinelessness grated like hell, but I would take that any day of the week over the show somehow trying for the 42069th time to make Thomas some hero. Or even better, develope his only still shockingly blank character, which would open up more characters to the canvas. Does his now-forgotten step-father who have him his last name Cooper have other kids? Maybe he has a friend from high school?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

That was sad, I felt really bad for Hope and her trying to hold it together in front of Douglas even when it was hurting her losing her child. 

I don't get how this kid still chose to leave his mother he claimed to love so much, that he knows will be sad just to go the beach? Ask for a vacation, they can afford it. 

It was a contrast to Thomas running around boasting how happy this is because he'll have access to him now and choosing Steffy was better than choosing his mother. Thomas doesn't deserve to be anywhere near that kid. 

Finn's wary still over Douglas moving in is great and his dislike of Thomas. He's not going to go for Thomas at his house daily. 

• Like 12

I hope Steffy and Finn both stonewall Thomas when he tries to start showing up constantly. Thomas seems to be forgetting that Steffy is the one who just talked Hope down from considering rehiring him. And Finn isn't going to want Thomas disrupting their lives every day. 

It's clear that Douglas is looking at this like it's going to be a 24/7 fun vacation. But I do wonder if he's going to start to get homesick once this becomes just his daily life and it's not a constant party like Thomas made living at Eric's house. And even with that 24/7 party, Douglas still wanted Hope there, too. I doubt Hope and Beth are going to be sleeping over at Steffy's house every night, so Douglas may start asking to spend nights back at the cabin soon enough. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

The conversation that needed to happen wasn't between Steffy and Finn...it was really between Steffy, Finn and poor overworked, on call 24/7 even for international travel...never gets a day off Amelia. Who now will have a third kid added to her constant, never-ending care. 

I can't comment on the storyline itself because it's so insulting that I end up with brain ache  trying to find any sense in it. I guess the silver lining is Douglas will have more opportunity to solve the $hill  mystery being at Aunt Steffy's since she keeps talking about and stomping around  to confront the parties involved. 

And he will probably convince Dr Shoulderblades FlappyHands to go confess to someone. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I know it's too early for Sheila to blow her pretty life up with Bill so soon, but Douglas being placed in the Sinn household seems like he's now got a target painted on his back as another accidental victim of Sheila's when she flips her lid. Or maybe Thomas tries to frame Sheila for coming after Sinn and Douglas gets caught in the trap with Thomas now absolutely guilty of bringing harm to his son with Bill now on his ass to 'clear Sheila's name' and finally having a Spencer take on Thomas to avenge/protect Douglas. I mean, Thomas has already gaslit, raised a hand to, and emotionally and psychologically manipulated his son to such a degree that even Douglas doesn't want to live with him. Pulling a stunt that 'had the best of intentions' only for it backfire is right up his alley.

Hope mentioned that cliff for a reason. It's planting for something to go down.

Karen really needs to be involved in Douglas' life and upbringing. Why they so completely cut out Caroline from the equation so that not even her parents/Douglas's grandparents are included is baffling. Shouldn't Douglas be having weekly calls with his grandmothers? They could've easily set it up that Karen was uneasy with what she was hearing from him and that she and Douglas were establishing a bond so that if/when she finally decided to come claim him, it wouldn't be out of the blue.  Douglas leaving for NY with his grandmothers seems the healthiest choice for him at the moment; he could then return as a teen/YA to seduce his dad's new wife so the cycle of crazy could continue or he could return to pair up with an of age Rosie Forrester (no actual relation as she has the Forrester name via Eric adopting Donna's son so...yeah) with Amber supporting it and Hope and Thomas iffy about it and then we get Thomas and Amber hooking up.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

Grandmas united 😂 I like this Brooke/Taylor relationship. Better than watching grandmas throw paint at each other. 

Thomas needs to stfu. He is only thinking of himself. 

Deacon doesn't seem too involved with this daughter. Kinda a shitty dad. 

Steffy, this is why Finn wanted no part of this. Thomas already barging in barking orders at them.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Or maybe Thomas tries to frame Sheila for coming after Sinn and Douglas gets caught in the trap with Thomas now absolutely guilty of bringing harm to his son with Bill now on his ass to 'clear Sheila's name' and finally having a Spencer take on Thomas to avenge/protect Douglas.

At least Thomas would be trying to do the world a service by getting rid of the only person on the show with an even bigger screw loose than his own.

Karen really needs to be involved in Douglas' life and upbringing. Why they so completely cut out Caroline from the equation so that not even her parents/Douglas's grandparents are included is baffling.

This was always my preferred solution from day one. Hope stepped up when no one else did, but she and Liam really did need a lot more time to process the trauma surrounding Beth that the show pretty much blitzed through in order to drive more drama from Douglas and Thomas. I mean, that was the solution the show thought up to get rid of Amber's baby once the show wanted to lift that baggage to let Rick, Amber and Deacon all move on to new stories and partners and we'd only seen Becky's parents once.

Speaking of which:

and then we get Thomas and Amber hooking up.

I wasn't for that pairing the first go-around back when Thomas was underaged and still sane and frankly none of Amber's sins warrant forcing her back into his circle IMO :p

15 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Deacon doesn't seem too involved with this daughter. Kinda a shitty dad. 

You know, with Ridge out of the picture for the time being and him and Sheila being done, what the hell *is* preventing him from reaching out to Hope? I mean, he has been there and done that twice, and he could a rock for her right now to finally step up and be the dad Brooke didn't give him the opportunity to be because she wanted to play Happy Family with Ridge the minute Taylor died  he couldn't be growing up.

13 minutes ago, KnightStorm said:

Thomas is in for a rude awakening. It'll be hilarious if Steffy goes to the judge...and gets Thomas banned.

God, I would laugh so hard if that happened. It would be, as the kids say these days, "based" 🤣

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

At least Lurch knocked but he entered before being asked to come in.  Lurch is making demands and Steffy and especially Finn have to stand their ground. I’m still not convinced that Lurch actually loves Douglas. I don’t thing Lurch is capable of loving anything but himself.  Lurch is a more entitled ass hole than Ridge.  His excuse are just pathetic and self serving. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I wasn't for that pairing the first go-around back when Thomas was underaged and still sane and frankly none of Amber's sins warrant forcing her back into his circle IMO :p

And none of our sins warrant forcing Amber back on us.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

And none of our sins warrant forcing Amber back on us.

I wasn't watching during Amber's time on the show, but is it weird that just from whatever I'd see about the character in SOD that I hated her? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Another good step in the Braylor relationship; taking the middle ground and staying out of it. 

Brooke was rocking that red blouse. 

I'm not really upset with Steffy, this is not something she instigated, and I find her in a tough position.  But what I like most of all is she is not going to let Thomas steamroll his way back into Douglas's life. That shows me that her concern is Douglas, and not sticking it to Hope. I also like the Steffy/Finn united front, with Finn stepping in and telling Thomas that he wasn't going to be barging into their home barking orders. So, as stupid as this SL started out, it isn't playing out so badly on the back half. 

And anything is far better than watching Sheila and Bill. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Another good step in the Braylor relationship; taking the middle ground and staying out of it. 

In retrospect, one of the big reasons I hated the ToD the first go around was less because of the trio themselves than how everyone else would jump in and fight for them, usually with their own agenda. If Brooke and Taylor are minding their business to let their kids sort it out, I highly welcome it.

2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I'm not really upset with Steffy, this is not something she instigated, and I find her in a tough position.  But what I like most of all is she is not going to let Thomas steamroll his way back into Douglas's life. That shows me that her concern is Douglas, and not sticking it to Hope.

All of this. Steffy was as blindsided as everyone else and seems to want to do right by the kid. From a writing viewpoint I absolutely loathed that Hope is once again on the losing end but this isn't something Steffy herself orchestrated for once and she isn't going to let her sick brother run ramshot over them.

• Like 10

I've never liked Steffy and Finn more than when they were shooting down Thomas's fantasy that he's just going to move right on in and get 24/7 access to Douglas. Also, I think TN needs his character to have adversaries. He's a much better actor when he's going toe to toe with someone. 

If they aren't headed for a Braylor pairing, I would love to see Brooke picking up on some flirty spark between Deacon and Taylor and deciding to fix the two of them up. (Not because she thinks it clears the path for her to reunite with Ridge, but just because she genuinely likes both of them and wants to see them happy.) Of course, any storyline involving Deacon is destined to blow up because of his relationship with fucking Sheila, so... 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I used to like Deacon but now I think it's unfair that he gets off scot free for harboring Sheila.  He needs to suffer some consequences, like maybe losing the restaurant over code violations, or something else.  Unlike Bill, who's probably been drugged or something by Sheila, there's no excuse for what Deacon did.

• Like 9
23 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:
On 2/18/2023 at 8:35 AM, RuntheTable said:

I'm not really upset with Steffy, this is not something she instigated, and I find her in a tough position.  But what I like most of all is she is not going to let Thomas steamroll his way back into Douglas's life. That shows me that her concern is Douglas, and not sticking it to Hope.

All of this. Steffy was as blindsided as everyone else and seems to want to do right by the kid. From a writing viewpoint I absolutely loathed that Hope is once again on the losing end but this isn't something Steffy herself orchestrated for once and she isn't going to let her sick brother run ramshot over them.

Agreed, even though I had my reservations at first, she's handling this pretty well so far. I truly felt for her when Thomas was whining at her. Steffy and Finn really have their work cut out for them in protecting the children from the 2 lunatics at large though. Worse case scenario is that Kelly could become collateral damage for either Thomas or Sheila (or both) to get to Douglas/Hayes. 

I'm here for Finn & Thomas's being enemies. I just hope the Sinn marriage can withstand whatever strian he brings, because last thing I think anyone wants is another round of steamless. Thope? Double negative. 

I'm just going with the flow as far Braylor is concerned. They're better off friends(or lovers 👀) than rivals. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Worse case scenario is that Kelly could become collateral damage for either Thomas or Sheila (or both) to get to Douglas/Hayes. 

This would be a great time to introduce a "Bill is really Kelly's bio-dad" twist. She could somehow get injured by Sheila and needs Bill's blood to pull through. OR ... something could happen to Kelly (not caused by Sheila) where it comes out that Bill is her father. Sheila would go crazy trying to get Hayes for herself and Kelly for Bill.

I personally think that would be more compelling then this stupid Douglas custody dispute. It would involve Lope, Sinn, and Shill while getting us away from the tired Thomas-Hope-Douglas custody/co-parenting triangle. Maybe snap Bill our of his stupor. Since it doesn't look like Sheila's going away anytime soon, I'd rather see her fighting for her initial cause rather than bouncing around between Deacon and Bill. 

And anything that would cause more angst for Steffy is always OK with me. 

I also hope that Mike Guthrie meets a "nice woman" in prison and forgets all about Sheila. Maybe he'll become a pen pal with one of those women who fancies prisoners. I'd love to see her (real) face crack when she goes to visit him in prison and discovers she's been replaced in his heart. LOL!

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

This new friendship between Brooke and NuTay is fine but gosh they act like two third graders. At lunch, NuTay was beyond cutesy and silly. Enough. And get a decent hair cut, woman.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
15 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Thomas’s look in the camera at the end of today’s episode. He’s crazy as ever.

Once a creep, always a creep.

I am disappointed that Hope lost custody of Douglas, however if that means Thomas focuses on his crazy and vendettas on Steffy, I totally good with that. This will be probably be the first time that Hope is completely free of that creep in that last four year.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Today's last scene of Thomas was no different than any scene where Sheila is monologuing to herself about Finn and Hayes. 

Also, was it me, or were those happy memory scenes Thomas was flashing back over all from the time period where he was gaslighting, manipulating, and abusing Douglas to try to get into Hope's pants? 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Tell me if Taylor is so full she can’t eat dessert, why is she eating a bread stick?  

Maybe the waiter wants a threesome and Brooke is only an end to the means. 

Steffy please please don’t turn back into a Stuffy. Stand your ground. Lurch only loves Douglas when he can use him to his advantage.  Douglas is still Lurch’s useful tool to be with Hope. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

When Steffy was telling Thomas that "This is all your doing?" Did anyone else think...because HE was the one who came up with the asinine idea to let a child still in single digits decide his guardian for the rest of his childhood?  He was the one who brought the papers to Hope and set up the hearing (somehow) for the NEXT day.  This was definitely "his doing".

Show missed an opportunity when Thomas was staring wistfully and menacingly out the window to have a blurry slow mo floating Douglas head in split screen.

Braylor was cute today on their lunch "date". But WTF with young waiter?  Brooke has been going there for ages and TODAY is the day he decides on the full court press?  Sketchy AF.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Is it ridiculous and completely juvenile how much I enjoyed Braylor acting like two teenage girls? I can't quite put my finger on why I like them so much, but I think it has a lot to do with Show never allowing female friendships. 

I cannot stand Thomas, but I love MA. He is so damned attractive, and such a good actor, that it is hard to believe that he hasn't "changed." 

I am totally on board with a new dynamic of Thomas terrorizing his sister. I don't like Steffy, although she has earned some redemption points with me lately, but there is a lot of unfinished business between her and her brother. They have both done some nasty things to each other over the years. 

Another day with no Sheila and LoboBill. Yeah! 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

I can't quite put my finger on why I like them so much, but I think it has a lot to do with Show never allowing female friendships. 

I think you are correct but also I think it's because the actresses have a lot of chemistry which is more than we can say about most of the couples on this show! KKL has negative chemistry with TK and KA might have a slight bit more with him. And they've both been trapped in more scenes with him than anyone else for ages (esp poor KKL). I have to admit I also enjoy their giddiness at being free from Ridge.

I would love to see Brooke picking up on some flirty spark between Deacon and Taylor and deciding to fix the two of them up. (Not because she thinks it clears the path for her to reunite with Ridge, but just because she genuinely likes both of them and wants to see them happy.)

I'd enjoy that too except the 'writers' have decided to ruin Deacon with this alleged love of Sheila. Even if he managed to get something going with Taylor it would all tumble down because of his involvement with Sheila.

When Steffy was telling Thomas that "This is all your doing?"

I hate typing Steffy is right but she is! All of this mess is his doing. All of it. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

I know that KA does or used to do stand-up, so I think some of her humor is ad-libbed. It obviously runs off on KKL and she just naturally falls into it. I can't imagine the Braylor friendship being played with KKL and HTy. But in fairness, HTy never got to express that side of Taylor. She just always seemed so cold, stiff, and serious, no matter who she was in scenes with.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I have a question about Lurch. When was the last time you recently saw Lurch take care of Douglas on his own.  While living at Eric’s house, Lurch had people all around to take care of Douglas. Now that Douglas is living at Steffy’s house, he thinks he can come and go as he pleases knowing that he really doesn’t have to take care of Douglas he has Steffy to feed him, wash his clothes, make sure he gets to school, does his schoolwork, etc. 

Paris you are a complete fool. Tell me when Hope and Liam ran interference about Lurch seeing Douglas.  In fact, didn’t Hope allow Douglas to live with Lurch at Eric’s house?  It looked like that wasn’t anytime soon until Lurch fucked it up with the CPS call and making Douglas lie about it. 

Does Paris even realize that Douglas would also being living with her until Lunch got off his ass to find a place of his own?  I don’t think he would have been in any rush to do so since he’s not even trying. 

Talking about complete fools, Taylor is being one also.  Taylor brings Lurch to Steffy’s house without asking her first and then is going to try to mediate the rift between Lurch and Steffy.  Taylor thinks that the sibling rivalry is more important than doing what is right for Douglas. 

And again, Lurch “barges” right into Steffy’s house like he owns the place. Lurch biggest problem is his persecution complex and being a spoiled brat that thinks the world owes him. Taylor please STFU you are not helping the situation.  The future of the family is appeasing Lurch by Steffy giving him unfettered access to Douglas.  Taylor brings her family together probably at the expense of Brooke’s family. Let’s see how that ends and if Brooke and Taylor still remain BBFs. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Taylor and her love statements are eye rolling. Thomas needs serious mental help, may be focus on that instead of trying to get Steffy and him to bond. 

The issue isn't Steffy, it's Thomas's crazy. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Paris you are a complete fool. Tell me when Hope and Liam ran interference about Lurch seeing Douglas.  In fact, didn’t Hope allow Douglas to live with Lurch at Eric’s house?  It looked like that wasn’t anytime soon until Lurch fucked it up with the CPS call and making Douglas lie about it. 

I caught that bullshit, too. Apparently, since Paris is so fucking thirsty for Thomas, she's just going to be a mindless Thomas stan. Hope and Liam have never kept him from Douglas. Even after his most recent bullshit, he was just over at their house spending time with Douglas the night before the "I want to live with Aunt Steffy" hearing. Hope has always talked about wanting to make sure Douglas has a good relationship with Thomas. It's one of the million reasons she's been a far better parent to Douglas than Thomas has ever even considered being. 

I like Taylor a lot more when she's not involved in her kids' lives. When Thomas went into his whole "poor persecuted me" spiel, Taylor looked at Steffy and said "do you hear this?" like she was in complete agreement with him and expected Steffy to drop to her knees, apologize to Thomas, and send Finn out to buy bunkbeds for Douglas's room, so Thomas can move right in there with him. Taylor, your son sucks as a human being. He needs therapy (not from you), and he needs to make amends to a lot of people, including his sister and his son. You can't just expect that Steffy is going to roll over for him just because she's your more reasonable child and she wants to make you happy. She's doing the right thing right now for herself and for Douglas. If you want to lean on someone to fix things, lean on your dumbass son who keeps fucking up because he has no impulse control and can't stand being told "no." 

22 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Why is nobody concerned about Sheila anymore?  Especially Steffy?  It's all she could talk about for weeks, and now Sheila isn't even on her radar.

I still can't believe nobody has brought her up with the whole Douglas custody thing. Hope has mentioned that cliff twice, but it hasn't occurred to her to worry about the psychopath who is obsessed with Finn, Steffy, and Hayes? Sheila's name would have been the first damn thing out of my mouth when Douglas said he wants to live there. 

Also, we all know something is going to happen with that cliff, right? I mean, it would be nice if that was simply a mother worrying about her son's safety when he's moving into a house on a cliff, but this is a soap. She mentioned it twice, so someone is going over that cliff soon. Maybe Douglas can push Sheila over it? 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

There was 1 bright spot yesterday: Thomas telling Steffy that she ran a “parent trap” game on her parents, for the better part of a year, then got mad at his schemes to get them together. He went too far, no defense, but watching her dramatic eye roll at being rightfully called-out, was kinda funny. MA, if you’re reading this, thanks for the shoutout to all of us who have used those exact words. Keep adding your personality to Thomas, you & DD both make your bad boy characters better with your own personality. 

Also, Finn, on defense, is a pretty hot Finn. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

I also thought the "parent trap" callout was pretty spot-on and got a good laugh!

TBH, I didn't catch all of the nuances of Taylor's words because I was so distracted by that skintight copper jumpsuit she was wearing. I am beginning to think that with Taylor's boho wardrobe, she's an avid customer of HFTF! LOL!

Hope, please chill and stop wringing your hands. I get that the situation sucks and it is completely unfortunate and unfair, BUT, as Liam and Steffy have pointed out, it's temporary. AND ... how many times do you need to hear that Douglas chose to live with Steffy not because you are a bad mother, but because he hates the ongoing tension between Thomas and you. It has NOTHING to do with your parenting skills. Hope has been an exemplary mother to Douglas in every way. 

If Hope wants to do something beyond lamenting, why doesn't she consult an attorney to discuss the situation and see what her options are? At this point, even a friendly chat with Carter might make her feel better.

Are we in for another "cougar" SL with Brooke and the hot server at Deacon's restaurant? I'm down for it, as long as it doesn't drift into Jackie/Owen territory. Remember those ridiculous photo shoots? 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Are we in for another "cougar" SL with Brooke and the hot server at Deacon's restaurant? I'm down for it, as long as it doesn't drift into Jackie/Owen territory. Remember those ridiculous photo shoots? 

Even if they don't want to go for a full blown relationship thing, Brooke can have a fun one or two night stand with the guy, just to remember that she can be with a guy and just have fun, without all the 24/7 drama that comes with Ridge. 

• Like 10
On 2/20/2023 at 4:15 PM, Gam2 said:

Brooke? That young waiter was younger than your children. Ewwwww.

But OTOH he's never dated any of her children and isn't Ridge, so still a step up IMO!

But no,how hard is it to bring a man in that's age appropriate for her and Taylor?

7 hours ago, nkotb said:

Thomas telling Steffy that she ran a “parent trap” game on her parents, for the better part of a year, then got mad at his schemes to get them together.

Naw, I gotta disagree. He's been very much on board with the parent trapping shit with no pushback. He was very much a cheerleader on the Bash Brooke Brigade and is only throwing Steffy under the bus because he can't play his manipulation games with her. Steffy is a lot of things, but unlike Hope who has some semblance of decency and consideration, she has no such compassion and will (hopefully) not be steamrolled into doing his bidding.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 8
21 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

But no,how hard is it to bring a man in that's age appropriate for her and Taylor?

Bill's doctor friend (played by Vincent Irizarry) was right there, show. Liam and Wyatt could call him because they're worried about Bill, and that ends up with him interacting with Taylor and Brooke. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 2