Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On the one hand, I hate the $Bill/Sheila storyline. On the other hand, it gets $Bill/DD on my screen, so I love that. Calling it a draw. They are both super great actors, & I don’t recall ever seeing them interact before. It’s an interesting dynamic.

If I was Sheila, & I had access to making out with Bill, or even just staring at him, I wouldn’t worry about Finn or anyone else, period. This is your pinnacle, Sheila, enjoy it while it lasts. It is flooring that she’s had the 2 hottest men in BelLA, $Bill & Deacon, in a matter of days. Watch out, Carter, you’re on deck. 

Yesterday's highlight was hearing Wyatt say “Scoob!” Honorable mention to Finn literally uttering a single sentence the entire episode. Steffy sure glossed over why Taylor was so angry at Bill.

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

My theory is it's not Bill, but the Sheila assoc/ henchman (who helped her escape prison) in a mask.  Bill is conveniently bound, gagged, and locked up somewhere by Sheila. The Spencer Hardy boys will find him and set him free. Then the Three Spencer Amigos will capture Sheila and Counterfeit $Bill.

$Bill will get his Bill mojo back and destroy that stupid necklace. Neither Brooke nor Katie will want him back, but Li will be grateful he rescued Finn - again. Bill will get over himself and move on. Maybe with Li as a romantic partner, maybe as a friend. Show take it slooooooow with those 2 and let a real relationship develop over time.  A long time.   

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

So it’s a repeat of the Steffy and Finn reunion and I am laughing at her therapist explaining that she doesn’t have her phone with her because she’s just so deeply depressed. 

So deeply depressed that she’s wearing a pound of makeup, five pounds of hair, lots of gaudy gold jewelry, and a skankerella dress and stilettos. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 8

Watching today's repeat has me wondering if Sheila didn't drug/brainwash Deacon. He was firmly against her and, IIRC, ultimately made her leave his place - then she randomly showed up in his bed and he inexplicably came around to protecting/harboring her. (Admittedly, I was in and out during the whole Thomas/Douglas/Forrester vs Logan SL, so details are fuzzy.) Now Bill, who was also firmly against Sheila, is inexplicably protecting her. What a coincidence...

It's easier for me to get my head around some brainwashing pheromone drug rather than Mission Impossible masks + voice changers and full-body suits. Sheila's masks barely changed her face; moreover, if she had that level of disguise technology available to her, why not just off Taylor or Li and take her place in Finn's life?

• Like 10
16 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Exactly! It's just dumb. Now should Taylor have gotten away with it? No of course not. But it's been forever and there is no proof at all. Plus with the recast of Taylor it is kinda hard to see her being as unhinged as OGTaylor.

There is evidence Taylor shot Bill. There is Taylor’s confession and Steffy begging Bill not to turn her in. Bill agrees because of his feelings for Steffy. In addition, he sold Steffy the cliff house because of his feelings for her.  By the way, Taylor shot Bill because she found out about Bill and Steffy playing hide the salami. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 7
3 hours ago, dovegrey said:

Watching today's repeat has me wondering if Sheila didn't drug/brainwash Deacon. He was firmly against her and, IIRC, ultimately made her leave his place - then she randomly showed up in his bed and he inexplicably came around to protecting/harboring her. (Admittedly, I was in and out during the whole Thomas/Douglas/Forrester vs Logan SL, so details are fuzzy.) Now Bill, who was also firmly against Sheila, is inexplicably protecting her. What a coincidence...

It's easier for me to get my head around some brainwashing pheromone drug rather than Mission Impossible masks + voice changers and full-body suits. Sheila's masks barely changed her face; moreover, if she had that level of disguise technology available to her, why not just off Taylor or Li and take her place in Finn's life?

Maybe Sheila is the one with the golden cooter.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

There is Taylor’s confession and Steffy begging Bill not to turn her in. Bill agrees because of his feelings for Steffy.

Taylor confessed to the police under oath? Then she'd be in prison. Bill decided not to tell the police who did it and now he'd tell them and they'd believe him? Maybe, but if Taylor doesn't admit it, then what? Where is there physical proof of Taylor committing the crime? Bill giving Steffy a house because of his feelings isn't proof of anything except his feelings.

Regardless, blackmailing Steffy with the Taylor shooting Bill thing is just dumb. Criminal charges against Sheila have got nothing to do with Steffy or Finn. The police would be arresting her and bringing her up on charges no matter what those two morons say. But I suppose here in B&B land, those two suddenly saying nope it wasn't Sheila who tried to kill us will clear up those charges instantly.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, nkotb said:

On the one hand, I hate the $Bill/Sheila storyline. On the other hand, it gets $Bill/DD on my screen, so I love that. Calling it a draw. They are both super great actors, & I don’t recall ever seeing them interact before. It’s an interesting dynamic.

A long time ago, back in Genoa City, Sheila terrorized & blackmailed Brad and Lauren with a photograph of them in bed that was cut into puzzle pieces.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, La di Diva said:

My theory is it's not Bill, but the Sheila assoc/ henchman (who helped her escape prison) in a mask.  Bill is conveniently bound, gagged, and locked up somewhere by Sheila. The Spencer Hardy boys will find him and set him free. Then the Three Spencer Amigos will capture Sheila and Counterfeit $Bill.

OMG, that's it. It's Mike Guthrie in a Mission Impossible rubber mask (with fake body scars) disguised as Counterfeit $Bill!  I hope they don't have the real $Bill locked up in a cage, wink wink. BTW, love that nickname - Counterfeit $Bill!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Ew, Sheila and Bill just get worse and worse. The bloody kiss. 🤢 

When exactly did Sheila go from living with Deacon to Bill. 

Wasn't he just begging Katie back a few days ago. 

The timeline of this is so stupid. 

Poor Finn, Because of Taylor/Steffy he wont get crazy Sheila in jail anytime soon.

• Like 7

I feel like I slept for a month and missed the whole Sheila/Bill story. How did they get together? When did she leave Deacon? Why did she go to Bill’s house? Why is he turning her into the cops now?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I feel like I slept for a month and missed the whole Sheila/Bill story. How did they get together? When did she leave Deacon? Why did she go to Bill’s house? Why is he turning her into the cops now?

Deacon left for Italy to look for funding for Deacon's Place.  After Sheila eluded the police the night of the big car chase, she was seen outside someone's house.  I'm assuming it was Bill's house.  Whether that moment was the beginning of the Bill/Sheila connection or if the connection was already under way, I have no idea.

It seemed self-explanatory that he turned her in only to try and get her out.  In this version of LA the state doesn't bring attempted murder charges against suspects, the victims do.  With Steffi and Finn not pressing charges, because of the blackmail, Sheila will walk.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2

This $Bill/Sheila thing was gross & ridiculous, but I’m glad it didn’t drag out. 

Everyone always says how strong Steffy is, but the second anyone finds out that she boned $Bill, of her own free will, s/he immediately blames Bill for taking advantage of Steffy. Even Finn, fisted-up like he was going to air punch Bill. Steffy said it was consensual, & Steffy is the one who was married to Bill’s son. Ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I am still struggling to comprehend what I've watched the past few episodes. Sheila and Bill got together and hatched a plan within one or two days? And I certainly can't believe that Sheila could be so easily tricked. 

I feel like TIIC are gaslighting us. And it's an example of abruptly deciding to quickly wrap-up a SL. Sloppy. Sloppy. Sloppy. 

Bill is going to use capturing Sheila as repositioning himself in the eyes of Katie and Brooke. I wanna bet that somehow Sheila will escape the incompetent LAPD. 

I was totally disappointed in Finn's reaction to Still night. As @nkobt rightly pointed out, everybody is always quick to label Bill as some kind of predator as soon as they hear the story. Steffy could have said "no." At least she admitted that she was married to Liam at the time.

Not sure what I expected Finn to say, but it wasn't enough. He will probably never know the whole story. A LONG history of cat and mouse between Steffy and Bill; initiated by Steffy while Bill was married to Katie. The "peace broker" days of eye fucking, secret meetings, etc. and Kelly's paternity.

Now that Finn knows the truth, I feel the time is coming about Kelly's paternity being questioned. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

I was really shocked that Steffy told Finn the truth about her coitus with Bill and her mom shooting him. It also brought back really bad memories of Ridge constantly yelling that Bill “had taken advantage of Steffy and she was not to blame”. I wanted to shoot him in the mouth to make him shut the hell up. Man, did I hate that story line from beginning to end.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Wyatt and Liam are like Heckle and Jeckle or maybe Abbott and Costello doing their routine, Who’s on First. 

Steffy Steffy Steffy, you have had more than one moment of weakness. In fact two moments of weakness resulted in paternity tests 😜. Finn, Bill and Steffy happened about 3 years ago and Steffy and Liam happened about a year ago but you’re more upset about Bill?  WTF?  If Finn knows Steffy as much as he thinks he does, why didn’t he realize Steffy is quite sexually permissive.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
On 12/29/2022 at 10:37 AM, Angeleyes said:

I’d be fine with Brooke and Taylor getting together. (Anything to avoid retreading the TOD again). However, it should probably be said that some fans have felt that there should be LGBTQ+ characters on this show given the L.A. location and fashion industry settings and except for one character who’s backstory was altered to make them trans (and played by a cis woman) and Bill’s sister becoming a lesbian offscreen there have not been any characters of that community on the show. Would it be fair for those that want representation to have the two cis heroines for decades on the show to suddenly become sexually fluid? I may not be the best person to speak to this as I am not a member of the LGBTQ+ community, but I would think they would want actors or actresses who belong to the community to create a new couple for the show. 

I think all of this is a fair criticism.

Speaking only for myself (to which all I'm gonna say is I didn't have the labels for my flavor of queerness until after the pandemic, and I'm in my late 30s) is that a late in life coming out story can be done well and we should have more of that in all media (see also: Grace & Frankie).

Do I think B&B is up to that task? Not even remotely.

That said, I did have an online friend who came out as trans in her forties back in 2009 that took great comfort in Maya's coming out story. Even though I was cringing at the way she and Rick were so awful to Aly and Ivy during their reign of terror, she was just happy that no one cared that she was trans and that her story didn't end with Rick going violent when he found out. People can take value and meaning even from imperfect representation.

Me, I would want Braylor AND some new/younger legacy characters to be openly gay. Imagine the story potential of Bill having to accept Will being gay? Imagine how free we'd ALL be if Kelly or Beth were into girls and therefore in two separate dating pools that could finally end the generation curse in their families?!

But seeing as we don't live in that perfect world, I'm not gonna turn my nose down at this...if that's even where they're going. I don't believe they are because TIIC get more buzz if they remain at each other's throats.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I don't even know what to think about this. Where did Wyatt and Liam go?

Baker told Liam and Wyatt to leave the house.

So this is really Bill, not an imposter...I...um...so...uhhh...WTF?  Deacon has been begging Sheila to leave since the day she wormed her way into his apartment, so this whole thing has to be new, right?  But she had all this mystery money, so Bill was the source of that money?  This could be interesting once all of the millions of holes are filled in.  But can we actually trust that these writers will fill in those holes?

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

Baker told Liam and Wyatt to leave the house.

I know. I meant where did they go after he told them to leave? Maybe we'll know tomorrow?

I was reminded of a really funny episode of Evening Shade where Harlan(?) telephones Lurlene(?) and yells get out of the house, and then panic and mayhem ensue. I looked for a clip, but there aren't any.

• Like 1

Bill could be using this as a means to regain Katie and Brooke's approval, but it is hella risky, and really makes no sense after his performance over at Cliff House. No, I think Bill has gone to the really, really, dark side, and is truly trying to help Sheila. But it could turn out much differently than Bill thinks. Maybe this will be enough to turn Katie back in his direction? For some reason I don't see Brooke ever looking for romance with Bill again, but you never know about Katie. Maybe Katie will be so gobsmacked, that it will give Bill renewed hope, and he will turn on Sheila? Maybe I am just grasping at straws, but I do not like this SL. It is right up there with Beth's abduction. DD and KB have no romantic chemistry at all, and them hugging and kissing is so off putting. 

And there is still the stuff the Hardy Boys discovered. Bill doesn't know they were there, and that they found the wig and earring. He also doesn't know they called the police. This could come into play, and maybe Liam and Wyatt will step in to help their father. 

Finn is so stupid. He really is. Does this dumb fuck not see a pattern with his wife's behavior? Oh, but of course it is always the guy's fault. Ever heard about the old common denominator theory Finn? And this would be a perfect time for Kelly's paternity to rear its lovely head. What with Bill going stone cold crazy, and Finn just getting the outer layers of the story; remaining in the dark about Steffy's earlier attempt to bed Bill, and her months long emotional romance with him, and of course, the first paternity mess. Yes, once the onion has been fully peeled back and Finn gets the whole story, maybe we will get some satisfaction. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Finn is so stupid. He really is. Does this dumb fuck not see a pattern with his wife's behavior? Oh, but of course it is always the guy's fault

God, this. Everyone has a past and even Steffy deserves someone who accepts her for who she is, but that doesn't mean Finn has to make shit up about her being taken advantage of. As someone said earlier, the show loves painting her as this strong, independent woman except for when they need to demonize Bill.

I'd be remiss if I didn't point out how absolutely squirrely Bill got after they fucked--to the point that most of us questioned if they ever had chemistry at all--but that changes nothing about the fact that Steffy chose not to take a night by herself after an understable fight with Liam and instead decided to fuck her FIL. Willingly.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Well Bill was possessive post ONS with Steffy. Almost as cringe as he was with Katie recently. She wasnt taken advantage of but he was certainly creepy after. 

It was refreshing not to see a man on the show berate a woman for something that had nothing to do with him. 

Ridge and his anger issues with Deacon RE Brooke still makes no sense. 

Edited by backhometome
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Finn is so stupid. He really is. Does this dumb fuck not see a pattern with his wife's behavior? Oh, but of course it is always the guy's fault. Ever heard about the old common denominator theory Finn?

THANK YOU!

Lordy, I was all ready to see Finn's face crack over the realization that Steffy has a lot of 'moments of weakness' and have some thoughts about it and instead he slurped her ass and blamed Bill. I have no doubt that once he heard 'Liam kissed another woman' that it was all the excuse he needed since he blames Liam for Steffy's actions who switched from appreciating his help to wanting to beat him up for daring to hump Princess Steffy.

On one hand Steffy did distill the relevant details only for Finn but she also conveniently left out that this 'moment of weakness' didn't come out of the blue as Still had YEARS of history with Steam being a byproduct of it and that Kelly's paternity was also a WTD because of her actions.

Sinn fans were 'proud' of their man not judging Steffy for her past and 'rightfully' feeling some kind of way about Bill but all I can see is a man who is letting himself be blinded by the truth about who his wife is and what she is capable of and actually demonstrating some paternalistic BS that would be a red flag for a true strong, independent woman. Clenching your fists in anger and punching them into your palm over your wife's past consensual relationships ain't healthy.

And while we're bringing out old history, does he know anything of the Wyatt marriage? That Steffy married both of Bill's sons and made a hard play for him until the Logan sisters guilted Bill to drop her?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Sure. Everybody makes mistakes and there is nobody on the face of the Earth who doesn't have baggage, but c'mon, Finn. Finn is no dummy and surely can do the math and figure out that there was some question WTD speculation regarding Kelly. It speaks to his wife's "sterling character" that she not only cheated on Finn when they were in a relationship, but she also cheated on Liam while being married to him. 

Good question if Finn knows about Statt and all of the evil shit Steffy has done to Hope, Aly, and Ivy. 

Fool's gold cooter indeed.

• Like 2
  • Love 9

I keep getting such a kick out of Steffy’s attitude. All is far in love and war is for me and not for thee.  

Steffy Steffy Steffy are you kidding me. As I said before, you’re not the one to press charges so don’t act so tough.  The police already have pressed charges for Shiela was in jail. After escaping, there would be additional charges, by the police, for fleeing from justice. 

Yes Steffy, Shiela is deranged but your mother is not that far behind.  Steffy you might not be deranged but you are delusional. 

• Like 9

Bill is acting stupefied. Like he’s in a trance or something. Maybe Brooke can come over and neigh three times to get him out of it. 
Please, for the love of god, can Baker forbid these morons from showing up at the jail to tell her off?

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

Sure. Everybody makes mistakes and there is nobody on the face of the Earth who doesn't have baggage, but c'mon, Finn. Finn is no dummy and surely can do the math and figure out that there was some question WTD speculation regarding Kelly. It speaks to his wife's "sterling character" that she not only cheated on Finn when they were in a relationship, but she also cheated on Liam while being married to him. 

Especially since Beth was born within a year of Kelly's birth. Has he ever asked when/why Steffy and Liam got divorce and then Liam created a new family with Beth?

• Like 8

Well that was disappointing. Of course, Bill gets the blame for Stallion Night. Never mind that Steffy had been having an emotional affair with him for months. And trying to equate Liam kissing Sally when they thought they were going to die when Bill blew up SF with her riding Bill hell bent for leather is some serious bullshit.   

And their history of Steffy happily helping him cheat on then-wife Katie and how they almost sealed the deal on her childhood bed except Taylor busted them. 

the bold and the beautiful flashback GIF by CBS

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Come on, do some math, Finn. Liam kisses Sally, Steffy fucks Bill, needs paternity test. Liam thinks Hope kissed Thomas, Steffy fucks Liam, needs paternity test. 

And while Sheila absolutely is nuts and not safe to be around his child, I still kind of want Finn to be like "so, when I was curious about getting to know about my birth mother, you repeatedly brought up her shooting people making her not safe to be around. But I don't hear about your mom's trigger finger until Bill tries to blackmail you with it?" 

There is definitely something off with Bill. Also, I want to see the police bring up the big hole in his story. Wyatt and Liam called the police because they were at Bill's house, he wasn't there, and there was evidence Sheila had been there. Then, Bill calls them later, from home, and acts like Sheila just showed up there now, and he called the police right away. They've got to have questions about what happened between whenever Bill left the house, and when he called the police. Bill could probably still sell some story that he was out, he came home, and Sheila was there (and that she must have hidden when Liam and Wyatt were there), but that's not a point the police should skip pursuing. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Um, does Bill realize it's not up to Steffy and Finn to press charges. Sheila committed attempted murder on both of them and even if they declined to press charges, the state has an obligation to do so.

But why am I inserting reality into this farce?

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

This Shill story is ridiculous...but seeing Steffy be blackmailed is still worth a few laughs. Steffy was such a proponent for the "truth" when it came to hacking Brooke's home security system to try to dig up dirt...but her sainted mommy should get off scott free for shooting someone in the back.😂

• Like 10
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Um, does Bill realize it's not up to Steffy and Finn to press charges. Sheila committed attempted murder on both of them and even if they declined to press charges, the state has an obligation to do so.

But why am I inserting reality into this farce?

Right.  This isn't our reality, this is the altered reality of BelLA.  You know, where a fashion house doesn't have one gay designer.  Where young children go away to boarding school only to return as randy teenagers just two years later.  Where the state doesn't press charges, victims do.  Where people have been married 6, 7 or 8 times and no one bats an eye.

15 minutes ago, KnightStorm said:

This Shill story is ridiculous...but seeing Steffy be blackmailed is still worth a few laughs.

It's totally worth it seeing Steffi squirm.

• Like 9

Bill, get thee to a therapist, and no, not Taylor. Despite her shooting him in the back, I could see him imprinting on her in his present state of mind. 

And what is with his, "I can't hurt Sheila" nonsense?

Piss her off and she'll put you in a coma or worse. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Today is Li’s turn to call Shiela a psychopath.  Enough is enough. 

Steffy demands that Bill never threatens Taylor again. What a tool. Nothing Shiela has done can be defended but what Taylor has done is justifiable. That’s according to the world of Steffy. Even riding the Stallion was justifiable or sleeping with Liam because he was hurting in seeing Lurch kissing the mannequin of Hope. 

Again with the 🐂💩. Steffy doesn’t need to press charges on Shiela. Charges are brought by the police.  Even on a strong object, by the victim, charges can still brought by the police and prosecuted by the DA. 

• Like 11

What is Bill's end-game here?  He doesn't want anybody other than Finn and Steffy to know that he's with Sheila, so what happens when he gets her out of jail?  Does he keep her stashed in his attic?  I can't imagine Katie letting Will anywhere near Bill if she learns he's with Sheila.  And when he says that he "can't" hurt Sheila, is he acknowledging that she's a psychopath with no emotions? 

Maybe Li is the one who can snap him out of this trance.  She seemed to accept him for who he is during their few encounters, and she isn't a wacko.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually felt a little bad for Mike today.  He's in jail because of Sheila, is happy that now they can sort of be together, and she gloats to him that she'll get out while he wastes away in there pining for her.  She is a truly despicable self-absorbed asshole. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 1/3/2023 at 9:59 AM, backhometome said:

It was refreshing not to see a man on the show berate a woman for something that had nothing to do with him. 

Honestly, I agree with this. Did Steffy tell half the story? Yeah, but apart from my own personal distaste for the way the writers want to clean up Steffy's history, I don't see what difference it should make. I mean, the guy barely blinked when she cheated with Liam so making him go full Ridge over this would be well put of what little character he has.

I know some people want him to have more conflict with Steffy, but there are way better ways than this.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 5
  • Love 3