Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

If Deacon does not turn Sheila in, then any hopes of a future with Hope, Brooke or Taylor are gone. They will eventually find out that he hid her and won't care what his reasons were. After what she did, there is absolutely no wiggle room. This character has worn out her welcome and it is time to lay her to rest. 

In agreement that the reunion could have been handled better; in the real world it probably would have. Outside of the shock Steffy would have with seeing Finn alive, is the fact that Finn is not 100% himself, and he is out wandering around a strange place before he has had any type of medical exam. 

No doubt we will be hearing about "Finn is alive" and "Steffy has her family back" for weeks and months. My fear, as I said earlier, is that it will be all about Steffy, with no mention of how Li and Jack got their son back, and how Hayes got his daddy back. I also liked that Finn mentioned his father; maybe this experience will allow him to forgive Jack, who may have fucked up with Sheila, but still was a good father to Finn. 

No Jack and Li reunion though please. I want to see a Bill/Li romance in the worst way. 

• Like 3
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, dovegrey said:

Steffy is all kinds of messed up. For Steffy’s sake, the World Renowned Psychiatrist might have considered that a better plan would have been for Taylor or Ridge to find her, sit her down, gently tell her that Finn survived, have her listen to his voicemails, and then have the two meet up.

Thank God Taytay is a quack!  I'd rather have the Monte Carlo courtyard, the Douglas Sirk movie music swelling, the church bells ringing, the slo-mo embrace!  This is the one thing B&B does well.

• Love 7

I was so distracted by that tacky yellowish-gold plastic-looking jewelry Steffy was wearing to get very caught up in the reunion scenes.

That whole ensemble just screamed "trying too hard." I could totally see her standing on a street corner somewhere leaning into an open car window. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Taylor’s thought bubble…”Hmmmm, Hope posted a pic of Deacon in the vicinity of Brooke. I can definitely use this to my advantage. I’ll coyly let Ridge see it, then I’ll put on my vampiest fanny pack, & take him for a walk, in this beautiful locale.”

Of course, it worked. I’m sure Brooke being in the room with Deacon is worse than Ridge tonguing Taylor. She lost the fanny pack prior to the kiss, though. 

• Love 12

Was Hope replying to the Steffy and Finn post or did she purposely post that? I would purposely post it to get rid of Ridge but Hopes usually much nicer about him.

Steffy was supposed to be chic in that scarf but it reminds me of the babushkas my older Russian neighbor would wear when I was young.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Ridge is such a child. I dont know why either woman or women want his waffling ass much like Liam is. Brooke cant be near Deacon but he can paw all over Taylor. 

Brooke no one should be destiny 2.0. Its not a compliment. 

Finn and Kelly are all kinds of cute. She was quite animated lol. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 9

Finn and Steffy look nice together, but I hope we've seen enough of their reunion.

I'm more worried about Deacon and I find it hard to believe that he actually thinks Sheila left and everything's gonna be ok.

• Like 2
  • Love 9

FF’d through the Finn/Babushka (thx @Chatty Cake) scenes, enough already.  Show some happiness Steffy, something like Kelly managed to do quite well with smiles and happy hugs.

Ridge and NuTay make me sick.  I hope Ridge drops Brooke again so she can finally move on!  Puhleeeeeeze writers!

Poor KKL having to sit through all her scenes.  I wonder if she is in a wheelchair or using crutches to get around.  She looks good otherwise.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Where is Justin and Bill’s helicopter?  I think it’s time for Ridge to be dropped once again in the ocean and this time take Taylor with him holding hands.  

I remembered this comment today, when there was a helicopter in the background of a Steffy and Finn scene. Hey, it's Ridge and Taylor! 😄

4 hours ago, nkotb said:

I’ll put on my vampiest fanny pack,

4 hours ago, nkotb said:

She lost the fanny pack prior to the kiss, though.

Yes!  I noticed that, too. Where did it go?

• Love 5

So Ridge sees a photo of Brooke, Hope and her dad in the office and immediately starts ranting about how he asked B not to see him anymore, etc, etc, etc. What a jackass. He deserves flighty 14 year old NuTay and she deserves him. Good Riddance!

• Love 15

I can see Kellie having blonde hair but Hayes?  His parents both have dark hair. Speaking of parents, Stuffy was a beautiful younger woman but now her face and lips are distorted by Botox.  What a waste of beauty.  Why is Stuffy wearing a babushka 🤔. Is she afraid the wind will blow her wig off. 

Ridge you insufferable POS. Like you needed an excuse to kiss Taylor?  Even without the picture it was headed that way.  

Now I know why Kelly is seldom seen. She’s a better actress than FrankenFinn and Stuffy. She’s even better than Ridge and Taylor. 

Does anyone else feel that the beauty of the location was waisted on the ugliest of Ridge, Taylor, FrankenFinn, and Stuffy?  Especially Ridge.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

They need to recast Hayes. The poor kid doesn’t want anything to do with filming, and Novlan has spent most of those scenes trying to prevent an infant meltdown. (In the couple of hours Finn has been in Monaco, how many times has Hayes been so ready for a nap LOL.)

That said, I liked the emotional cracks Finn showed when lamenting Hayes having gotten so big; I’d take more of that over endless variations of Steffy whispering “this is a dream, I can’t stop staring at you, OMG hoooow.” Beyond that, I liked the Sinn energy when Finn joked about wanting to stay because he’d never been to Monaco, and Steffy, for one split second, reciprocated it. They’re much better when the dialogue isn’t socially inept sap on repeat.

Sorry, but, once the shine wears off, I can’t imagine Steffy not taking Finn and their marriage for granted. She spent the better part of the last year ranting about Sheila, Thomas, and even Deacon during makeout/sex scenes. And she wasted their “last” morning together being so fixated on Thomas/Sheila that she completely shut Finn down and scampered off to stir all the shit. I'd love to think Steffy learned from that, but... The minute she sees the Hope+Deacon/Brooke photo tagged at FC, Finn’s going back to Afterthought Land.

I give very little cares about Ridge and Taylor...but what are the chances that the helicopter papped them kissing? Ridge was recognized by strangers a few episodes ago, wasn't he?

Edited by dovegrey
  • Like 2
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Steffy was supposed to be chic in that scarf but it reminds me of the babushkas my older Russian neighbor would wear when I was young.

Yikes, the scarf was just too much! By itself, the scarf is lovely, but in the scene it was very off putting.

7 hours ago, backhometome said:

Finn and Kelly are all kinds of cute. She was quite animated lol. 

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Now I know why Kelly is seldom seen. She’s a better actress than FrankenFinn and Stuffy. She’s even better than Ridge and Taylor. 

Just chiming in on all the love for the actress portraying Kelly. She was so natural and adorbs.  

• Love 11

JMW looks so pretty these last few episodes without all the heavy eye makeup we usually see.

The lips and fillers are another story.

I must say I think she is doing a nice job of portraying all her emotions With this reunion. I feel like she really is bringing it. The eyes, the facial expressions, the tender touching of Finn and Of my new favorite Kelly. Really enjoying these episodes. And Monaco location is so fun!

I just saw that Days of our Lives is moving off NBC network to their Peacock streaming service. I hate how our shows are fading like this. I'm still mad about AMC and OLTL on ABC. 😡

Edited by seasons
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

For fucks sake Ridge. Really? How about you get some background on what you are looking at before jumping to conclusions. The ridiculous statements coming out of that greasy glob of Crisco's mouth though? 

"I ask her to stay away from the guy and she promises, and I take one little trip and look at her"

I take one little trip? Clarification helps Ridge; one little trip with my ex-wife to lovely, romantic Monaco. And an ex-wife who has had me squarely in her sights since NYE'sGate. 

"I just don't get it; I am gone five minutes and she is cozying up to him"

Cozying up? Brooke was not touching Deacon; Deacon was not touching Brooke. They were not looking at each other, Brooke had her back to Deacon, and they were all smiling for the camera. They were at FC's; it would have been different if they had been at Brooke's house, but she can't tell Hope not to bring Deacon to FC's, that would have to come from Eric. Additionally, Brooke has a broken ankle, she is not out there seeking people out right now, so odds would be that Deacon is there because of his daughter, and given the late hour maybe Hope thought her mom would have left for the day. 

Taylor, you disingenuous bitch. If anyone has been cozying up to Deacon, it is you, but of course you would never disclose that to Ridge. And if you didn't want Ridge to see the picture, then you should not have mentioned the picture. 

Both of these clowns can step the hell right off, or go play in busy traffic, or take a long walk off of a short pier. I am so sick of them fucking with Brooke's life and her happiness. Taylor has made it her personal mission to sabotage Brooke from the moment she set her sights on Ridge more than three decades ago. And in today's world, without the help and support of Stehpanie, Taylor's thirst and desperation are reducing her to high school pranks and ridiculous, backstabbing, needy comments. And Ridge is no better. This buffoon has been carrying on with Taylor since NYE'sGate. Sending her all kinds of mixed signals with his comments about how wonderful she is and how glad he is that she is back. Touching her, holding her, kissing her, and even after moving back in with his wife he continues. Brooke could have pitched a fit about Ridge wanting to fly off to Monaco with Taylor, she could have made the very valid argument that Steffy was in the care of a reputable facility, and maybe she just needed some time to come to terms with Finn's death. Steffy was not returning calls, or keeping in touch in anyway, which sort of indicates she didn't want any contact just then, so what, Taylor thought her superior psychiatric skills would supersede those of the Monaco doctor's? And what magic was Ridge going to bring to the table? But Brooke didn't bitch. And just look at Ridge, talking about what someone is doing five minutes later, cuddling up to Taylor on the flight, holding her and allowing her to fall asleep on him. Then, after Finn shows up, they were hugging and holding, and all over each other. Ridge was just looking for any excuse to take it to the next level and the picture was his poison. He is without a doubt the biggest tool in the tool shed. 

I hope he comes home full of piss and vinegar, lambasting Brooke for betraying him again. And this time Brooke has had enough, because she did not do a damn thing. Tell that greasy hobo to run to his precious angel Taylor. Of course, that would never happen. Instead, we would get more of Brooke moping around that mausoleum, pining away for Ridge, instead of allowing herself to move on with Deacon. But even if she did, it would end in a few months when Brooke inevitably finds out about Deacon helping Sheila evade the police. 

But maybe somehow, someway Brooke will find out about the boundaries Ridge has been crossing for months. After making her feel so bad about herself, maybe she will find out how Ridge has been carrying on with Taylor and that would be enough for her. I doubt it, but at this point I will grasp at any straw that would burn Bridge to the ground forever. 

Honestly, I would much rather Brooke find out about Deacon and Taylor's little mini-manse and squeal like a pig, because if the tables were turned, that is exactly what Taylor would do to Brooke. I would also love to see Brooke finally let the Po Po know who shot Bill. 

Vengeful? Yes

Mean spirited? Yes

But boatloads of Karma and all............

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Applause 12
  • Love 5

I dont get why Ridge hates Deacon so much. He goes on about how he ruined Brookes life when it takes 2 to have an affair. Much like how he only blamed Bill when he slept with Steffy. 

Oh, I finally noticed the body glitter on Steffy today. 😆 JMW body sure does bounce back fast after having a baby. 

Hope was acting like a bratty teenager today. But if she drives a wedge between the great ~destiny~ love than I can tolerate it.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Steffy looked great in that dress except for the bodice with her pregnancy boobs stuffed in there.  Glad she lost the scarf but kept the wig.  

Hope indeed was not thinking posting that pic knowing how tormented her mother when Ridge left because of Deacon. Clueless.  Not that I think Ridge is right.  

Will be glad when Monaco is done.  

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Whie it's nice that Finn is reunited with his family, does Kelly know that Liam is her father?  I mean, she's cute with Finn, but I wonder how she feels about Liam?  

Anyway, I ready for this reunion to be over and I don't need to see Steffy's weepy, droopy face anymore.  Y'all are back together now, so be happy!

• Sad 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Whie it's nice that Finn is reunited with his family, does Kelly know that Liam is her father?  I mean, she's cute with Finn, but I wonder how she feels about Liam?

Liam is her father, Finn is her stepfather.  What's so difficult?

31 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Liam is her father, Finn is her stepfather.  What's so difficult?

Nothing is difficult.  I was just wondering if she feels as close to her father as she does to her stepfather.  I haven't seen that much interaction between her and Liam.

• Love 10

Steffy’s not giving me vibes of how much she missed Finn...

she’s giving off an angry vibe about the whole thing ...not even bewildered about how everything happened but there’s an under current of angriness about her...I would expect her to be giddy but she doesn’t do giddy

Also, poor Li was relegated to a quick phone call and even that whole call was underwhelming...

Kind of hate to say this but Finn is back to blah....oh, well.... his manliness was nice while it lasted 😬

Edited by SiouxB
  • Like 2
  • Love 10

Maybe just maybe, Hope subliminally wanted to sabotage Brooke and Ridge by posting that picture?  Maybe that was a fuck you to Ridge and Hope was sick and tired of living under Ridge’s tyranny?  

Today TIIC didn’t do Stuffy any favors with stuffing her in that dress. One quick move and her “girls” would have been breathing fresh air. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, backhometome said:

Hope was acting like a bratty teenager today. But if she drives a wedge between the great ~destiny~ love than I can tolerate it.

On a tangent, a comment on Reddit asking if Hope was intentionally trying to break up Bridge with that post reminded of when Kyle Lauder!Rick came to the show and made it his sole goal to end Bridge by any means possible. And while I still stand by the fact that it was no more entertaining to watch him be a brat and whitewash Brooke's role as it is the TayTots, at least many of the reasons for being as angry as he was were valid: Ridge disappoint Brooke, leading her on, etc. He lost his moral standing when he became the Ridge circle 1987 to Ridge's Bill Spencer in an karmic ass biting I wish they'd leaned into more at the time, but Rick's collateral damage aside I wish he'd succeeded in ending them for good.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I’ve always obsessed over opening credits on soaps. So it looks like Taylor is in and Justin is out (probably deep undercover for Ridge). Shauna and Flo are also gone (mother-daughter bonding in Vegas). Finn is back (I fell for their trick of removing him after he “died”). And I think they swapped out one of Liam’s pics for a shirtless one. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, SiouxB said:

Steffy’s not giving me vibes of how much she missed Finn...

she’s giving off an angry vibe about the whole thing ...not even bewildered about how everything happened but there’s an under current of angriness about her...I would expect her to be giddy but she doesn’t do giddy

I don't think she's giving off "I missed you" vibes, because she's still shellshocked and not able to accept that he's really alive; it's why she keeps defaulting to "this feels like a dream, I saw you die, how are you here." It's not even been a whole day since Finn landed in Monte Carlo, first met with Tridge, and ran off to find Steffy. Maybe going home will help.

But Finn's not helping by acting like Sheila and mostly refusing to talk about what happened and shutting Steffy down when she asks. Steffy needs to hear what happened, but he just needs to be with Steffy without thinking about Sheila. I don't trust the writing on this show, but I think he's drowning as much as Steffy is, and they're in very different places.

With the anger... yeah. Steffy's gratitude to Li on the phone call surprised me. I wonder if that'll last.

• Like 1
  • Love 11

ITA. Steffy doesn't act like she's very pleased to see Finn. And now it's become all about HER. Finn was the one who "died" and was at the mercy of Sheila for weeks. Steffy had a very robust support system with her extended family and Amelia the nanny. 

And I didn't like the Grace Kelly wannabe attire.

Brooke. Brooke. Brooke. Making excuses for that oaf.  I just really hate the way the character continues to be written more and more like a '50s housewife. Ugh. 

I had read that nuTay would appear in the opening credits this week. Wow. One lousy photo and why is she wearing green contacts? I think Wyatt's photos are gone as well. 

• Love 10

I’ll have to check out these credits. They’ve been outdated for awhile now.

I’m disappointed in Brooke. Hope can’t post a photo because Brookes dolt husbands feelings are more important than anyone else’s. Brooke it’s time to tell Ridge if he can hang out with his baby mamas giggling school girl crush ass, then she can speak to Deacon every now and again.

• Applause 3
  • Love 15

Okay, so I apparently have a lot of thoughts about this (after a loooong day at work), so here goes... I really, really, really don’t want the show to handwave what Finn has been through (and I don’t want his storyline to become all about Steffy, like it always does), but… Finn probably hasn’t even been in Monaco for more than 8 hours yet, and he likely hasn’t even been free from Sheila for more than 24 hours, even with the 14-15 hour flight. (It’s still daylight in Monaco, and the LA scenes are still the same night when Lope announced Finn was alive and everyone ate pizza.) Since Finn refused to sleep on Bill’s jet, he hasn’t even slept since the last time Sheila drugged him. Yikes.

All that means he hasn’t possibly had a chance to process dying or what happened with Sheila. He’s been in constant crisis since he woke up, he immediately flew across the world once able, and now he finds his wife/support system struggling pretty hard. Steffy's had time to process and fall into a traumatic depression. He hasn't. And he’s not going to unload on Steffy about what Sheila did or that he tried to strangle her to death, which is probably why he keeps foo-fooing Steffy's questions. So, while I’m not surprised his sole focus is Steffy right now, I’m hoping the writers don't neglect to give him a good payoff storyline. Bells ringing and bad dialogue in Monaco ain’t it. What I’m really hoping is that Steffy being messed up and Finn being messed up, but in totally different ways, is the inevitable drama wrench that gets thrown at Sinn after this (anything but Liam).

And Finn still doesn’t know Sheila got away from Deputy Chief Hotdog, right? 😬 🎆

• Love 16

Didn’t Ridge break up with Brooke once before over some absolutely ridiculous email or text between Brooke and Deacon or am I misremembering that? So he’s always been a jackass?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Didn’t Ridge break up with Brooke once before over some absolutely ridiculous email or text between Brooke and Deacon or am I misremembering that? So he’s always been a jackass?

Yep. He took off to Europe and sent her a divorce text all because she got a text from Deacon asking about Hope. This is when Ron Moss left the show. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, backhometome said:

I dont get why Ridge hates Deacon so much.

Because Deacon is the man that Brooke was willing to risk it all for. He knows that Deacon and Brooke scorched the earth, and even though their affair was short lived, he knows how intense their feelings were. Outside of that, Ridge has generally despised any man Brooke has been involved with, particularly his half-brother Nick, and much earlier Connor and Grant. No matter he was with Taylor and reportedly happy; Brooke was not allowed to move on. 

14 hours ago, SiouxB said:

she’s giving off an angry vibe about the whole thing

I am not sure if I am getting the angry vibe, but something does seem off. As @dovegrey said it might just be a timing thing, with both of them trying to process. 

14 hours ago, SiouxB said:

Kind of hate to say this but Finn is back to blah

Yes, I have to agree. Tanner doesn't do the lovey, dovey stuff so well. But he can work fear, anger, disbelief, and frustration. Or it could be who he is working with. I was quite an accomplished pool player in my younger years and found that the skill level of my opponent had a big effect on my game. 

14 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Maybe just maybe, Hope subliminally wanted to sabotage Brooke and Ridge by posting that picture?  Maybe that was a fuck you to Ridge and Hope was sick and tired of living under Ridge’s tyranny?  

That would be amazing, but I think too much to hope for. Hope has bought into Destiny, and wants her mother to be happy, although she doesn't seem to realize that the only way Brooke is ever going to be truly happy would be to rid herself of that greasy ogre. 

12 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

I’ve always obsessed over opening credits on soaps. So it looks like Taylor is in and Justin is out (probably deep undercover for Ridge). Shauna and Flo are also gone (mother-daughter bonding in Vegas).

I did not notice this, but then I rarely watch the credits. I am sorry to see Justin gone, but I guess since he betrayed Bill and lost his spot at SP, there was just no way to work him in. Such a waste. As for Shauna and Flo? Oh, good riddance to hateful rubbish. 

11 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I just really hate the way the character continues to be written more and more like a '50s housewife Stepford wife. Ugh

Fixed that for ya

11 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I think Wyatt's photos are gone as well. 

Now this makes me kinda sad. I have been on the outs with Wyatt ever since he fucked Sally over for that felon. But all the same, he has become part of the canvas to me. And considering who his parents are, I still see him as integral to the show. Then again, we never even hear Brooke and Ridge mention RJ. 

11 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I’m disappointed in Brooke. Hope can’t post a photo because Brookes dolt husbands feelings are more important than anyone else’s. Brooke it’s time to tell Ridge if he can hang out with his baby mamas giggling school girl crush ass, then she can speak to Deacon every now and again.

Yes, it is disappointing. Brooke used to be able to stand up to Ridge and his mother's tyranny, but today she not only excepts it, it is almost like she encourages it. Maybe it gives her a sense of security knowing she can work Ridge up to such a lather. But it is absolutely ridiculous of Ridge to think that Brooke and Deacon will never cross paths or speak to each other again. They do share a child..........OH! WAIT! In my stupidity I forgot that the only children that matter are the TayTots. If Hope, or Rick, or Bridget are struggling, or are facing some kind of drama, well, they just need to get ahold of themselves. Can you imagine if it had been Hope this had happed to, and Brooke and Deacon felt the need to fly to Monaco to see their daughter? Ridge would have been pissing all over that, saying how Hope was in good hands, and there was nothing Brooke or Deacon could do for her. I can just hear him now "The kid will be fine! She is being seen by good doctors, what can you and Deacon do? I don't want you flying to Monaco with that convict; he will use it to his advantage." 

@dovegrey, props to both of your excellent posts. But Show just doesn't have the writing talent to pull something that in depth off. I feel they will gloss over everything in order to get back to Steffy being in charge of Finn's life. I see the status quo looming on the horizon, which makes me sad, because they had the chance here to redeem Steffy a little bit and make her a more palatable character. But, at the end of the day, she is the daughter of Ridge and Taylor, and that says it all. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 8

I like Quinn/Carter but they need to do more than just have sex.

Why do Hope and Deacon only go to either Brookes house or Ridges office. Cant they go some where more neutral. 

That baby for Hayes really doesn't want to be on camera. Red faced and crying a lot.

Kelly/Finn are still so freaking adorable. 

Everyone in the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle are all so petty and immature. 

Steffy is thankfully out of her Monaco clothes lol. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 8

Brooke, you need to just stop with berating your own child for daring to take a picture of herself and her parents in the same room.

Hope wasn't being childish. It's rare that her parents are in a room together and she has every right to want to capture a moment with her family. 

She wasn't trying to cause trouble and I find Brooke's suggestion as such laughable, considering Hope is as big a Bridge Kool-Aid drinker as her mother. Also, sad, that Hope has to be made to be ashamed of her father and all to spare the feelings of a greasy glob of rancid bacon grease.

Who, by the way, took it upon himself to celebrate his son-in-law's resurrection and reunion with his daughter by sticking his tongue down his ex-wife's throat...and while still very married to Brooke.

Who fucking does that?

Ridge "Do As I Say, Not as I Do" Forrester, that's who.

And seriously, Brooke, if your marriage is that fragile that a picture with you, your daughter and your daughter's dad is that damaging, you need to evaluate said marriage. But then again, this is the same doormat, who hand-waved Ridge dumping her over a text message from Deacon, meanwhile he's cheated on her with Katie, Quinn, Shauna, and is cheating even now with Taylor, and girlfriend still can't buy herself a clue.

Brooke putting his feelings ahead of those of her own child - who did absolutely nothing wrong here - makes me so angry. Hope has so few memories and moments with her parents, considering Brooke shut Deacon out of Hope's life the second Taylor was dead. She deserves to have those moments and to share them and shouldn't have to hide them for anyone, not Brooke, and certainly not her lying, cheating, sack of monkeyshit stepfather, Ridge.

This is one of the rare times that I'll not only say "fuck you, Ridge," but I'll also say, "fuck you, Brooke" for making your daughter feel like a piece of shit to prop up the piece of shit you're married to. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 9
45 minutes ago, backhometome said:

I like Quinn/Carter but they need to do more than just have sex.

And that's been my issue with them all along.  Also, I don't need to see any more of Carter's bare chest.  We get it.  You work out.  I don't hate them, but what else do they have in common besides sex? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

I will take Carter and Quinn all day any day, rather than see Ridge and Taylor ever again.

Andplusalso, Quinn wasn't getting any from Eric for how many months because he was too busy playing honeybear with Donna, so if she wants to make up for lost time with Carter's fine ass, get it, girl!

Brooke, your mouth is telling Deacon to "stay away," but your eyes, which light up like the 4th of July every time he's near you, are telling a very different story.

I can't wait for her to learn about Deacon and Taylor's friendship. Could it be that Deacon is hoping Brooke will be jealous and finally get a damn clue and kick Ridge to the curb to pick up where they left off all those years ago?

• Like 5
  • Love 7

Unlike Quinn and Carter, other than Taylor's bony ass shoulders, I haven't seen Ridge and Taylor half nekkid together.  Writers, please don't show them in bed together. 😱

Carter's a hunk, but I don't find him sexy at all.  Quinn can have him.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I’ve had enough of Ridge (what a jackass) and bony NuTay (shot Bill in her latest crime). He’s a cheater and has the everlasting nerve to accuse Brooke of ANYTHING. NuTay acts like a giggly, slinky, hips thrust forward with hands in her pockets, look at how skinny I am, royal bitch. This is just too much. These three have been around the world too many times. Please writers. Stop rewriting the same damn thing over and over and over and over. If you can’t do any better than this, follow Days of Our Lives out the door.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2

So Ridge kisses Taylor, then brings her home to Brookes? Then greets and kisses Brooke in front of Taylor, and Taylor stands there for it? 

Yet Deacon is bad one? What the madness is that?

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 12

Quinn is 100% correct when she told Carter that talking about Ridge is a buzz kill. But Carter more than compensates for that buzz kill with a little “buzzing” of his own. Or should I say pollinating?  

Where is Amelia?  Is she stuffed in the baggage department not good enough to fly in the main cabin?  

Ridge you  fucked up fool. You are pissed off about Brooke being seen with Deacon but it’s ok for you to through Taylor in Brooke’s face. Maybe Brooke wanted some alone time with Ridge after not seeing him but it’s always what Ridge wants and to boot Ridge was mindless enough not to give Brooke a heads up on Taylor. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 7

Is Bill still in Monaco?  You'd think Ridge would have invited him to join them all for lunch or something.  Kelly might have liked to spend time with both her grandpas.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a spoiler, since it involves a recast rather than a plot, but I'll tag it just in case...

Spoiler

There's going to be a new Douglas next week.  Apparently, the old one is in pretty big demand and has a lot of other work.   And this new Kelly is just a temp...

I'm more bummed about this than I should be.

• Sad 10
  • Love 3