Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Eric and Donna just come across as trash. The rich old man and Donna running around in her skimpy underwear with honey in her purse. Just trashy cheaters, I wish Quinn would have gone only Quinn crazy on them. 

Then Eric is going to blame his slutty affair on Quinn loving Carter. So gross Eric's writing. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Did Eric say that he was going to tell Quinn about the affair that night?  So, if she hadn't caught him, he was going to wait until after  Carter married Paris to tell Quinn? What a jerk!

Edited by Kimboweena
Add a word
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5

I don't care what happens...just PLEASE have Eric button his shirt.  I had to close my eyes.  Don't tell me we're all going to look that way or be sleeping with an old man one day, I simply cannot look at it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Well, John and Rena were amazing. For once Show got something right. Quinn was just a revelation, no histrionics, or threats, or crazies. It felt very real and very mature. But alas, I suspect Quinn will not make it in time to stop the wedding. Very reminiscent of Brooke's mad dash to stop Ridge and Taylor's first wedding after finding out she was pregnant. She got to the chapel a few minutes too late. That would really be a bummer too, because I don't know how much more I can take of Quinn and Carter being star crossed lovers. Just let them have a real SL for a while. OK?

I have this terrible, awful, thought bubble starting in the back of my brain. Was Bill invited to the wedding for a reason other than his philanthropic work with the Forrester Foundation? Is he there to pick up the pieces of Paris's broken heart? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

I have this terrible, awful, thought bubble starting in the back of my brain. Was Bill invited to the wedding for a reason other than his philanthropic work with the Forrester Foundation? Is he there to pick up the pieces of Paris's broken heart? 

I’m feeling like that’s why Zende is there, fingers-crossed. I really, really miss my beloved $Bill, but not enough to want to see him date Paris. She seems too immature for Carter, & $Bill has a good 20 years (of perfection) on Carter.

I also really, really miss Deacon. Why can’t we have some balance on this show? Li crashed like a week ago (I know that there was unforeseen interruptions), did she drown? Did she swim to safety & kidnap Finn? Did Sheila find her & lock her in a cage in Genoa City? Less Ridge & Steffy, more balance, please & thank you.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Well, John and Rena were amazing. For once Show got something right. Quinn was just a revelation, no histrionics, or threats, or crazies. It felt very real and very mature. But alas, I suspect Quinn will not make it in time to stop the wedding. Very reminiscent of Brooke's mad dash to stop Ridge and Taylor's first wedding after finding out she was pregnant. She got to the chapel a few minutes too late. That would really be a bummer too, because I don't know how much more I can take of Quinn and Carter being star crossed lovers. Just let them have a real SL for a while. OK?

Based on the promo (see the spoiler thread), I think she will get there in time, but editing is a tricky beast, so who can say?

I really hope she will and agree that Paris will boomerang right back to Zende and he will allow it.

Do not even put Paris and Bill (Pill?) out into the universe. Since I know we'll never get a real shot at Brill, I'm all about Billi. Whenever Li surfaces, that is.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, nkotb said:

I’m feeling like that’s why Zende is there, fingers-crossed. I really, really miss my beloved $Bill, but not enough to want to see him date Paris. She seems too immature for Carter, & $Bill has a good 20 years (of perfection) on Carter.

Agreed. That would be the expected result, but you know how Show likes to shock us. And I find Bill's inclusion so odd. I also can't help but notice how everyone is questioning him being there. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that my over active imagination is just that; being over active. 

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

(Pill?)

Dead

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm all about Billi.

Yep. Now that I could get behind. 

• Love 8

Paris invited Bill to the wedding because he's such a "generous donor to the FC foundation." I scratched my head over that one. If $Bill hates Ridge and most of the Forresters so much, why donate to their foundation? I thought SP had its own foundation and if $Bill wants to spread the wealth, then there are tons of other charitable causes in L.A. and the rest of the world he can contribute to.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

I missed Wednesday’s episode. Why the hell is Bill at the wedding?

We have all been asking that question. Shows how invested we are in this wedding. The only thing I care about is Quinn making it to the church, um, restaurant (which seriously?), on time.

Hope called it "an unexpected moment" is the understatement of the century.

But it is the weirdest assemblage of wedding guests.

Zende, looking like someone kicked his puppy.

Hope, who is trying to save this runaway train wreck, who barely knows either of them.

Grace, looking like she wants to cut a bitch.

Ridge...I mean, it's Ridge. 

And Bill, who is always nice to see, but please explain (back to the original question) WTF he would be caught dead here. 

Quinn - you need to pedal faster, honey.

FWhNXMcX0AACLQ_?format=jpg&name=small

The swoopy, building music is cracking me up.

Carter, flashing back to Quinn. Duuude...you need to call this shit off yourself.

Charlie, you are a clueless dolt.

Oh - Ridge has something to say. Perhaps this is what will give Quinn the precious seconds she needs to stop this fiasco?

Paris, you look beautiful, but see also Charlie about clueless dolt.

• Love 10
(edited)

Thank GOD this is Thursday & not Friday! I am so excited for tomorrow’s  show, I don’t think I could wait a whole weekend. 

^^ Can’t remember the last time I thought, or typed, so much excitement about this show.

ETA: Was the wedding filmed truly outdoors? Hope’s skin looked radiantly luminous, & Paris looked better than I’ve ever seen her. Natural sunlight is a friend to all. 

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

But it is the weirdest assemblage of wedding guests.

That's SOP for this soap. At Nick and Bridget's last wedding, all of his exes were in attendance. Which isn't odd since Bridget was related to three of them, but Taylor was there, and she loathed all the Logans, including her.

And then, there the Brooke/Eric nuptials, where Ridge was the best man and Stephanie was bizarrely in attendance. Beth having a semblance of dignity refused to go and honestly...good for her. 👏

• Love 5
(edited)

OK. You are hearing this first. I never, ever, EVER thought I would say this, but ... I actually thought Ridge has looked pretty decent the past few days. That greige suit color suits him and goes with the wind-burned face and his hair looks clean and like it's lightened up a bit from the sun or something. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Very contrived by the monkeys with a keyboard to delay the wedding long enough for Quinn to get there. We saw Paris’ putting on Carter’s wedding ring but did Carter do the same?  Also did Charlie pronounce them man and wife?  What’s going to happen 😬

• Love 3
(edited)

That's the most random guest list. They couldn't get anyone else? Where's Thomas? Other Forrester employees, Paris has no friends? 

Ridge and mother want to stop it. Zende hot a fan and Bill has no idea why he's there. Lol

Eric the saint got caught then tried to act like he was doing right thing but he was going to let Carter get married. He had no intention of telling Quinn before the wedding.  

Donna deserves to be shamed by all. It will serve her right when Eric jumps into the other young girls bed. Maybe Paris is next she's looking to be available. 

Lol at Quinn's charge it to Eric Forrester. She needs to go nuts on him and Donna. 

Quinn is always nicely dressed but today they put her in jeans and work shirt? 

I loved the outdoor bike riding scenes. I laughed at her falling on the sand. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Paris has no friends? 

Paris' only other friends are presumed dead at the moment or out the country to grieve said dead friend so...no.

B&B as always been so notoriously bad about friend groups even in it's heyday apart from the Spectra gang (and even that too was blown up to put Darla with Thorne....sigh 😠), but they don't even try anymore. 

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

I loved the outdoor bike riding scenes. I laughed at her falling on the sand. 

Too bad there wasn't a creek or river for her to be pushed into for extra irony 👀

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

There were four guest? Why was Bill there? Does Don Diamont have a episode guarantee and won’t get paid? I didn’t realize Paris and Hope were friends. I liked her wedding dress until I saw the back of it. I wasn’t feeling pink but I guess it’s Paris and she’s supposed to be edgy?! The on location must have been a nice break for Rena Sofer but it was so dumb so I consider it a waste of money. Remember when they went on location in Monte Carlo and they did that slow mo of Eric seeing Quinn in the distance? That was good stuff. The bike not so much. So I guess Donna will move in as Eric’s lover but not wife anytime soon. Has Eric ever slept with Katie? I know he’s been with Beth, Brooke and now Donna…again but how has Katie escaped his clutches? 

• LOL 7
58 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Has Eric ever slept with Katie? I know he’s been with Beth, Brooke and now Donna…again but how has Katie escaped his clutches? 

Katie’s practically thrown herself at Eric but nothing so far. 
Um, Carter, a groom shouldn’t be thinking about banging another woman during the wedding ceremony. 😏 The expressions on his face during the ceremony were hilarious.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

So I guess Donna will move in as Eric’s lover but not wife anytime soon. Has Eric ever slept with Katie? I know he’s been with Beth, Brooke and now Donna…again but how has Katie escaped his clutches? 

We dodged that bullet once, please do not tempt fate to try this again. 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Well, that was just down right mean, leaving us hanging like that. 

Quinn's desperate measures were quite funny though; trying to pick the lock to get her keys, telling the bike guy to "bill it to Eric Forrester", riding and daydreaming about Carter, crashing and zig zagging away. But I still don't think she made it in time. Ridge was shaking his head in disbelief and Carter had that look of a deer caught in headlights. No, I think we will tune in today with Charlie pronouncing Carter and Paris husband and wife. Quinn will be crushed and will leave before anyone sees her, then later on Carter will get Quinn's call about something huge happening and not to marry Paris. 

Or, they will just skip the whole wedding reveal and will give us a Li update. Maybe Li will come wandering in to the restaurant, soggy and disheveled. You never know with Show. 

It was a sad little ceremony though. Weddings are supposed to be happy occasions. No one really looked happy except Paris., but she did look lovely, and I liked her dress. 

17 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

OK. You are hearing this first. I never, ever, EVER thought I would say this, but ... I actually thought Ridge has looked pretty decent the past few days. That greige suit color suits him and goes with the wind-burned face and his hair look clean and like it's lightened up a bit from the sun or something. 

You beat me to the punch @CharlizeCat. I was thinking the same thing. He looked better groomed than usual all the way around. And that suit color with the open collar was really sexy. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 1
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Watching Quinn riding that bike made me laugh out loud. I mean truly laugh out loud. This show is so incredibly stupid.

PeeWee Herman called, he wants his bike back. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Omg I am just DYING reading all your hilarious takes on the wedding, wedding guests and Quinn’s bike trek. Soooo funny because I agree with all of it.

And this is the prettiest I’ve seen Paris in a while….

• Love 11
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Well, that was just down right mean, leaving us hanging like that. 

Quinn's desperate measures were quite funny though; trying to pick the lock to get her keys, telling the bike guy to "bill it to Eric Forrester", riding and daydreaming about Carter, crashing and zig zagging away. But I still don't think she made it in time. Ridge was shaking his head in disbelief and Carter had that look of a deer caught in headlights. No, I think we will tune in today with Charlie pronouncing Carter and Paris husband and wife. Quinn will be crushed and will leave before anyone sees her, then later on Carter will get Quinn's call about something huge happening and not to marry Paris. 

Or, they will just skip the whole wedding reveal and will give us a Li update. Maybe Li will come wandering in to the restaurant, soggy and disheveled. You never know with Show. 

It was a sad little ceremony though. Weddings are supposed to be happy occasions. No one really looked happy except Paris., but she did look lovely, and I liked her dress. 

You beat me to the punch @CharlizeCat. I was thinking the same thing. He looked better groomed than usual all the way around. And that suit color with the open collar was really sexy. 

I had seen recent pictures of TK and other cast members when they were Monte Carlo (I think) and, he was dressed similarly there and looked great. He was tan, fit and wearing neutral colors. It really suits him. It helps if you’re good looking, too. LOL!!!! I think TK has lost a little weight. I don’t think he was ever heavy but he looks more lean and has always had those pecs. Somehow everything has just come together for him at age 56.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Quinn is always nicely dressed but today they put her in jeans and work shirt? 

And the weird milk maid braids. I guess they had to dress RS in casual clothes for her bike trek across the sand. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

And the weird milk maid braids. I guess they had to dress RS in casual clothes for her bike trek across the sand. 

Now I'm picturing Quinn pedalling furiously across the boardwalk in one of her shiny tops with a shoulder exposed and those palazzo pants she sometimes favors!  

And I would love to see Li drag herself into the ceremony "Swamp thing" style grunting and with  Sheila hot on her heels, and  the roving security bumbling  right behind. 

Somehow Paris' rushed wedding was even more pathetic than Zoe's. Which ALSO was broken up because the groom was in love with someone else.  What is Grace DOING to these girls that they keep settling for scraps?

• Love 11
1 minute ago, smartyshorts said:

Now I'm picturing Quinn pedalling furiously across the boardwalk in one of her shiny tops with a shoulder exposed and those palazzo pants she sometimes favors!  

And I would love to see Li drag herself into the ceremony "Swamp thing" style grunting and with  Sheila hot on her heels, and  the roving security bumbling  right behind. 

OK, I'm just gonna pretend this did happen in an alternate Earth (multiverses seem to be all the rage lately...so....)

• LOL 8

Quinn looked like a crazy woman.  Carter looked like he smelled a fart.

I guess Zende will be there to pick up Paris's scraps and get sloppy seconds.

I wish both these couples would just ride off into the sunset, never to be seen again.

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6

I loved today! Well other than having to see Taytay and Tommy talk about her getting with Ridgiepoo. 
Ridge and Bill at the wedding were funny. Ridge finding out that daddy is with Donna! 
Bwahahahahahahahaha poor outraged Paris.

Not missing a couple of people. Don’t want to say their names but it rhymes with Meffy and Miam. 

What a beautiful dynamic couple. I hope to see lots of Carter and Quinn. 

• Love 14
50 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Not missing a couple of people. Don’t want to say their names but it rhymes with Meffy and Miam. 

I also do not miss either of them. Liam's screentime in particular has been noticeably limited after the Vinny story and nothing of value has been lost as a result of that.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

That would have been amaze-balls.

Today's episode was soapy goodness. And at the end of it, I got chills. (Really. I'm so happy for them.)

But I don't think that should have introduced the Sheila scenes into the wedding episode. It was emotionally distracting. We could have had more Katie (where have you been?) and Donna (it wasn't lewd or anything, I was just having some afternoon delight with a married man in a rented room) talking about Eric and Quinn and Carter and how Hope found out and why the fuckityfuck $Bill was there and Thomas wasn't.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

So much soapy goodness, even if I was annoyed with the insertion of not one, not two, but three other plotlines. 

I'll dispense with Donna sharing her news about Eric with Katie (remember her?) because it's basically Katie, the ultimate morality police, condoning Donna's affair with Eric.

donna-katie-eric-bb-cbs.jpg?resize=1024,

I don't mind Deric because I always felt they were a better fit than Queric and Quinn did cheat first. 

Ditto for the Thomas/Taylor conversation which I pretty much FF through. 

thomas-taylor-talk-sheila-bb-cbs.jpg?res

Same for Sheila slobbering over a still-comatose Finn because unless Li was going to waltz in looking like Sexy Swamp Thing, it was pointless to me.

sheila-finn-bed-bb-cbs.jpg?resize=1024,5

judge-judy-waiting.gif

But I get it, TPTB wanted to draw out the suspense on the sole reason to watch - would Carter and Paris be pronounced H and W or be dunzo?

I'm so, so happy to see that it was the latter.

Quinn arriving, weird blouse and all, with her messy braid, smeared eyeliner, was perfection and Rena looked gorgeous.

quinn-professes-vows-carter-bb-cbs.jpg?w

The randomness of Bill being there aside, I loved his quip, seeing Quinn arrive: "This should be good."

Paris' protests falling on deaf ears, most especially Carter's.

Quinn spilling the tea about her marriage to Eric being over as he's with Donna. That shut Ridge's trap. For once.

Quinn wastes no time in telling Carter that she wants to make her life with him and Paris still squawking "You belong with me, not her!" had me wishing I had made some popcorn. Mama Grace had the "I told you so" look all over her face. I'm sure she'll have something to say next episode. That or she'll shove Zende in Paris' direction.

Ridge, being a decent human being, offers to let Carter and Quinn have some privacy and Paris is having none of that. Too bad for her that Carter only has eyes for Quinn, even if he isn't saying anything.

Paris, who is thisclose to having a toddler meltdown, practically stomps her foot as she whines, "This is our wedding. Just tell her to leave, okay?" I would feel a little bit sorry for her but this proposal and ceremony were rushed and she would have to be a fool not to notice something was way off with her prospective groom, whom she barely knows beyond knowledge of the carnal variety.

paris-demands-carter-stop-quinn-bb-cbs.j

Hope can't do anything but clasp her heaving bosom and Zende just stares, disbelieving that he showed up to this shit but you know he'll make a beeline for Paris any moment now.

quinn-crashes-cartre-paris-wedding-bb-cb

Quinn continues to profess her love and her words seem so much like vows: "Carter, I love you… more than I ever thought it was possible to love any man on this planet. Your love  love has changed me — in the most amazing ways. I’m the best version of myself when I’m with you." Not sure that being a cheater is the best version of oneself but I digress because it's a soap and I love this pairing so much. She continues, telling him how  he makes her feel calm and at peace. “You’re the man that I want to kiss every night before I go to sleep… the man that I want to wake up to every single morning. I want to hold you in my arms and love you every moment for the rest of my life."

And I love that while Carter hasn't said a word or even really given a hint of his true feelings, wild horses or a screeching Paris can't tear his eyes away from Quinn. LSV played this beautifully as he has the hope in his eyes and even the hint of tears, listening to and watching Quinn, but his guard has still been a little bit up. Rena raises his game every single time and that's one reason why this pairing works.

Paris has had it and reminds him they have just a few more words and they'll be husband and wife. "Carter, please..." she pleads. "Let's make this happen." Desperation is in her voice and I feel a little bit sorry for her here.

Carter finally looks at her and Diamond was very effective here as her eyes meet his and she allows herself to see the truth - that Carter is still very much in love with Quinn and she was a mere placeholder - for the first time. Just that eyes widening to show the hurt and disappointment and embarrassment.

Carter gives her a warm look, then bends to kiss her hand. 

carter-kisses-paris-hand-wedding-bb-cbs.

Carter then turns to look back at Quinn, an unreadable expression in his eyes, but then his eyes light up and his broad smile appears. She smiles back and they race into each's other's arms and kiss (which, I was little, whoa, at that but let's go with it, shall we?

Hope clasps her bosom some more. 

carter-picks-quinn-wedding-bb-cbs.jpg?re

Bill rolls his eyes. Hee! So Bill.

bill-carter-wedding-bb-cbs.jpg?resize=10

Zende is already giving puppydog eyes to poor, humiliated Paris as Quinn giggles and Carter spins her around. 

Now, that's how it's done, folks.

More of this, TPTB. Please?

• Applause 15
  • Love 7

Yippie! (Claps hands like an excited toddler!) I can't wait to watch today's show during dinner.

How did Grace react? Zende?

I am so excited for Quarter. I agree that LSV is a MUCH better actor in his scenes with RS. He has it in him, just when he's paired with crap writing and inexperience scene partners he misses the mark. 

I hope that Paris and Zende get together and move far, far away. Grace won't be far behind, I am sure. 

Shallow note: I wish that TPTB would let LSV grow his hair out. I have seen some photos of him with a full head of hair and yowza! 

• Love 11

I think this is the most attractive I’ve ever seen Paris, not withstanding the hair because I don’t understand how that’s done. She’s lost weight and I swear, has had a breast reduction. She’s a very pretty girl now. Go to Paris and make a life with Zende, the boring.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

First question. Why didn’t Quinn ride the bicycle right up to the restaurant?  There was nothing to keep her from doing so. 

Second question:  Why do the Logans all think that somehow someway cheating is always justified and there is nothing sorted about it?  

Third question:  Why was it ok for Paris interfere with Eric’s and Quinn’s vow renewal but it’s not ok for Quinn to return the favor?  

Fourth question:  was the look on Grace’s face one of disdain for Quinn or relief that Zende is back in play? 

Fifth question:  Does Ridge know how to STFU. The conversation was between Quinn and Carter not him. 

I can’t wait to see Donna’s picture over the fireplace. I’m sure it will be in her bra and panties because thats how Eric likes to see her. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6

Taaylor and Thomas are always creepy together.  They both need to cover up more.

Paris might not realize it yet, but she dodged a bullet named Carter.  I'd take Zende in a heartbeat over him, the lamest hunk o'meat I've seen on this show.  Quinn can have him.   I think Paris would have a much more enjoyable, satisfying life with Zende.

Whatever happened to the Black guy who was Carter's friend?  I'd like to see him again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Taaylor and Thomas are always creepy together.  They both need to cover up more.

Lurch might have an Oedipus complex  

Paris might not realize it yet, but she dodged a bullet named Carter.  I'd take Zende in a heartbeat over him, the lamest hunk o'meat I've seen on this show.  Quinn can have him.   I think Paris would have a much more enjoyable, satisfying life with Zende.

How did that enjoyable satisfying life work out for Nicole?

Whatever happened to the Black guy who was Carter's friend?  I'd like to see him again.

I believe he had a limited engagement because her was the winner of Big Brother 23.  

• Useful 1
53 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

How did that enjoyable satisfying life work out for Nicole?

Well, maybe it'll turn out better for Paris.  Regardless, I still think she dodged a Carter bullet.  

• Love 2

Best part of the show ~ Quarter, of course.

1B ~ $Bill: “This is gonna be good.”

I watch our show on my lunch hour, home alone. I had errands today, so I had to watch it immediately tonight, with no regard to the rest of my household (for Quarter). Hubs was in the room, & was absolutely slack-jawed that Taylor & Thomas are mother/son, & not partners of some kind. Seriously, throwing cherries at your son? I feel like she’s grooming the next Norman Bates.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

I agree, this whole involvement with their parents on Thomas’ and Steffys’ behalf’s is just creepy. And I don’t care how many times NuTay says if it’s supposed to happen, it will, etc, etc, etc. Shut the hell up and keep your GROWN kids out of your love (and sex) life, you world renowned psychiatrist. And put on some clothes!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Justin? I'd like to know where he poofed off to as well.

Unless there was someone else, but no one has friends on this show, really.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Unless there was someone else, but no one has friends on this show, really.

Marcus. Not friend but his brother via adoption. Marcus aka son of Donna & Justin and also adopted by Eric.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

Marcus. Not friend but his brother via adoption. Marcus aka son of Donna & Justin and also adopted by Eric.

Ok, that was enlightening.  I can't keep up with these relationships.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 6/30/2022 at 4:09 PM, CharlizeCat said:

OK. You are hearing this first. I never, ever, EVER thought I would say this, but ... I actually thought Ridge has looked pretty decent the past few days. That greige suit color suits him and goes with the wind-burned face and his hair looks clean and like it's lightened up a bit from the sun or something. 

On 7/1/2022 at 7:13 AM, RuntheTable said:

Make room for me at that table, y'all! I was actually taken aback by how handsome(?) Ridge looked at that "wedding", because that is definitely not my usual reaction to him.

15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Third question:  Why was it ok for Paris interfere with Eric’s and Quinn’s vow renewal but it’s not ok for Quinn to return the favor?  

And that's exactly why I don't feel  the least bit sorry for Paris rn. She torpedoed that ceremony with all the sanctimony she could muster. And she didn't even really know these people! They were her employers, not her friends, and whatever was going on was not her business.

8 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I believe he went off on a 3-hour tour with Flo and Shauna.

Edited by TVForever
  • Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

Eric didn’t adopt Wyatt, $Bill has been involved since he found out Wyatt was his. Or, since Quinn confirmed it, no DNA test required.

Hmm, I remember Eric standing in his living room declaring Wyatt as his son.

• Love 1
(edited)

Wasn't that one of the new hosts on The Talk?  Akbar Gbaja-Biamila.  I can't remember if they actually mention his character name in show.  But he was one of the least egregious "product placement" guests they've had in a while.

My partner and I cackled and awwww'ed through the entire wedding interruption. Nice to see Quinn so vulnerable and putting it all out there.  Too bad Carter looked like he was trying to decipher a foreign language, at least until the end.  

I really wanted Paris to smack Carter over the head with her bouquet when she kept foot stomping and demanding he "finish getting married!!!!" Grace was about to do a happy dance worthy of a Maury Povich reveal.  I was kind of hoping to see Bill discretely recording this debacle on his phone or something.

I do wish they'd saved the Sheila stuff for another episode.  And completely scrapped the Taylor and Thomas dreck because it was ridiculous and  served no purpose. Two sets of relatives kicked back in two different residences that belong to none of them just gossiping away.

Edited by smartyshorts
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12