Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Rena is one fantastic actress if she can deliver that dribble and make it sound plausible. 

Hey Eric, everyone else barges into your house but your upset with Quinn for doing the same thing. Wyatt was the only one to announce himself, at the front gate, like in forever. 

I don’t care if it’s a small incisions, a large incision, or done laparoscopically the nurses would have shaved Lurch’s head and beard. Hair is one of the biggest carriers of bacteria especially in the head area. 

When Lurch opened his eyes he seemed to be focused on Hope. A red herring or is Hope going to run to Lurch when Liam gives her the “T” on him and Stuffy. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:
10 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

What is up with Ridge? He is never nice to Hope, and he is certainly never complimentary or loving. Very, very, strange.

Yep, and it never used to be like that. Like I mentioned  a few posts ago, old Ridge had a slight favoritism towards Steffy at worst but he was ready to pull her out of the company when she went after Hope and was one of the only characters who actually was neutral in the Liam Wars of 2011-12. Whether that was because Ronn Moss refused to be sideline for the junior varsity set or because someone in the writing room had the forsight to realize Ridge of all people speaking up on this would be ill advised is anyone's guess, but I appriciate in hindsight how litter involvement Ridge had in that situation.

I noticed that too! Ever since TK!Ridge came on he's almost always had some attitude towards Hope. And of course hardcore Logan haters love this in their eyes Ridge is finally a "good dad" to his children *gags* because apparently Ronn Moss's Ridge was always putting Hope over Steffy and Thomas. But Anna Yolei said it perfectly in my opinion of how it really was. 

5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

But Steffy, Ms. Independent, Ms. I Don't Need a Man, can save it and take a seat. Because she thought a one-night-stand was her golden ticket back to being Mrs. Liam Spencer. Also, she can miss me with blaming Liam. It takes two honey and you jumped right down in the mud like the heifer you are. 

I'm gonna be real here and say I liked the idea of Steffy being Ms. Independent and it was cruel of the writers to dangle that in front of us and take it away. Why did they even introduce Finn if Steffy was going to get with him and then cheat on him? It doesn't even feel high steaks between them, they're not married, their relationship isn't old enough to be old news at this point. Unless she's pregnant( and maybe not even then) Finn will probably forgive her. Because even though I like Finn I smell a Steffy bootlicker within him lmao. I blame the writers as much as I blame her and Liam, even if this bullshit in in character for them. If a global pandemic can't kill the ToD then nothing will. It will likely survive with the best of cockroaches 😂😂😂

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

When Lurch opened his eyes he seemed to be focused on Hope. A red herring or is Hope going to run to Lurch when Liam gives her the “T” on him and Stuffy. 

Oh, I absolutely believe that Hope and Thomas are now endgame- or at least will have a 2-3 year torrid tru wuv story. She was the only one to believe in him, she 'saved' him from his demons and got him the help he needed and saved his life and she fiercely protects his son which he adores her for.  The show has done some good work to make Thope possible but we also see what they've done to Sinn.  If the show blows this opportunity to have Thomas renounce his evil ways, try to make amends, and be less predatory and just more normal in his relationship with Hope then I don't know what to tell ya.

2 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

I'm gonna be real here and say I liked the idea of Steffy being Ms. Independent and it was cruel of the writers to dangle that in front of us and take it away. Why did they even introduce Finn if Steffy was going to get with him and then cheat on him?

I was liking Miss Independent Steffy too because it seemed like we were finally moving things along but I think the show has pulled a bait and switch on us - we were told that Steffy was getting a new man and new love but instead this whole thing has been about getting a new man for Hope - which is Thomas.  Now the show has to do work in rehabbing Steffy for Finn when they didn't even have to implode them anyway.

In a way I get it - Thomas is the son of THE core first family. He never should've gone so far down the deranged hole that he needed a brain injury to help redeem him; PF was everything they wanted in the male Forrester lead but alas he left the show; they hire MA and lean into his ability to play angry, obsessive creeper but he's also connecting with fans and had chem with AN's Hope so they keep him around and try to figure out what to do with him. Seems like they're going in one more time on Thope but more legit this time. It is an interesting combo since they're the non-related children of a supercouple Bridge but they had to hurdle a lot of baggage and Hope's marriage so they give Thomas the brain injury and have him tortured by a twister version of the woman he loves while trashing Liam so Hope can finally let him go.  I think it would've been way more interesting for Hope to stray - she's been determined to not be like her mother but there is definitely something in her drawn to Thomas against her better judgement. For Hope to be faced with a 'follow her heart' moment of giving into her attraction to Thomas like her mother did with Deacon would put her in a new place emotionally, shattering her image of herself, and her having to own up to that mistake that ruins her marriage but allows her to be free with Thomas would be riveting to watch for me.

As someone said on Twitter, the show is literally the same now as it was at the start of the year-

Quinn/Eric together, Ridge/Brooke together, Steffy and Liam caught up in misunderstandings, Thomas obsessed with Hope.  Wyatt/Flo somewhere and Bill/Katie not together but in limbo.  The show needs a shake-up that sticks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

So, let's see; Thomas has been suffering with brain trauma for some time, has hit his head repeatedly, has passed out numerous times, and has had head surgery. But just look at him opening his eyes within minutes of coming out of surgery, without a puffy place on his pretty face. Of course Dr. Finn did mention that the surgeon was able to correct Thomas's brain problem with only a very small incision, so in other words, I guess that means laparoscopically? I wasn't aware they could do brain surgery that way, but then I am not a doctor. Well, this is a soap opera of course, and when I was a wee child watching with my mom, she always told me that when characters get soap opera diseases, it is the soap that makes them better. In any event, there is still Thomas's beautiful, thick, wavy, sexy as fuck hair to admire. 

Liam and Steffy, discussing their night of misplaced passion was a positive hoot! Now, for me at least, B&B will always stand for Beavis & Butthead. 

I don't know exactly what it is, but Dr. Finn looks so damn good wearing that blue doctoring hat.  

Eric caved. I guess I shouldn't be surprised; he always caved with Stephanie too, and she busted Brooke's chops for thirty years. The only times I can really remember him ever being through with her was when her shenanigans effected the entire family. For instance the fake heart attack, and boinkberry, and faking Stephen Logan's imminent death. I am sure there are more, but he did pick and choose. 

I don't understand why Steffy is so annoyed with Liam. You ran to Bill and fucked him when you were pissed off at Liam, and Liam ran to you and fucked you when he was pissed off at Hope. It is what the two of you do. So maybe the playing field has been leveled for you two fools. Maybe Steffy is embarrassed that she thought her Venus Fly Trap would once again ensnare Liam. But now she realizes that she was just a pressure gauge that helped Liam release his anger, and there is no way he is going to leave his non-betraying wife. In other words sweetie, you was used. All the same Steffy girl; you drank that alcohol while still in recovery, and with your small, for ever comatose daughter in the next room, and the minute Liam started about his feelings for you, you sucked up that Big Molasses Drip like a girl who hadn't had any sugar in weeks. Just like you rode his dad. Consequences Steffy. You are just as guilty as Liam. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 14

You've all summed up the show super well.  My takeaway from yesterday: Hope changed her clothes & redid her hair, because Beth "spit up" on her. Beth is roughly 2 in real time, who knows how old in soap-time. 2-year-olds don't spit up, they puke/vomit. There's a huge difference between spit-up & 2-year-old sickness. Huge. I swear, none of the writers have been around kids. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Oy, Thomas might be leveling up on his Hope fixation. And Ridge might be encouraging it. 😒

IMO Quinn doesn't seem like such a great friend. I think she's more of a "what can you do for me" kind of person. But Shauna is so envious of Quinn's wealthy lifestyle she can't see it.

Hmm, maybe Quinn could steer Shauna toward her stepgrandson. But Shauna may have to push Hope out of the way first. Looks to me like Hope is starting to enjoy Thomas' adulation. 😏

WHAT? The last place Liam should be is alone with Steffy right now. Ugh, he cannot stop behaving like utter trash.

Steffy, what Liam is trying to do is keep you in play while likely removing Finn from the picture. Stop letting him use you as a back pocket option! 🤨

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 10

So today’s show proved to us that what we always thought was actually true: Liam and Steffy are too stupid to live. Also Ridge. Also Hope and Ridge. And why in the world weren’t Eric and Brooke at the hospital while Thomass was having BRAIN surgery? Brooke was watching her grandchildren? Yeah, right. 

Oops- I meant to say Hope and Thomass. Although, he did just have brain surgery. 

• Love 2

Disappointing week on all fronts.

Steffy can't "love" Finn that much if she was willing to throw everything away for the remote chance that the Waffle was going to ditch Hope and come "home." Really?  Hasn't Steffy learned by now?

I wished that Eric had let Quinn twist in the wind longer, but I couldn't stand her ongoing nagging and berating of Flo and Shauna. (Not that I feel an iota of sympathy for those two.) I also wanted Shauna to not be so forgiving about the horrible way Quinn treated her. So, is that SL all wrapped up now? What next? Eric should have insisted that before he took Quinn back, that she had to promise that she would never ever bother or badmouth Brooke ever again. I would have added apologize, but any apology from Quinn to Brooke would be insincere.

I can't help that I was hoping for a bitter divorce, then Shauna vs. Donna for Eric.

Lastly, has TK lost weight?  He actually looked decent in his rumbled beige suit the past few days.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Continuity in writing just doesn’t mean anything to TIIC but why should I not be surprised or even complain. Dr Finn, said that there was a small incisions to correct Lurch’s brain bleed, but I guess to Stuffy that meant major surgery. 

It was nice to not only see Quinn and Eric get back together but Quinn and Shauna reaffirm their long long bond. 

I’m convinced that Liam really wants to sabotage his marriage and go back to Stuffy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 12/10/2020 at 9:12 PM, TobinAlbers said:

If the show blows this opportunity to have Thomas renounce his evil ways, try to make amends, and be less predatory and just more normal in his relationship with Hope then I don't know what to tell ya.

I said the same thing last spring. 

I don't trust these writers to stick with a damn thing, not after the way they blew up Throoke 20 years ago (oh yeah, were ALWAYS gonna be pissed about that, Show!) and threw decades of character history for Taylor to turn her Looney Tunes in the 2010s.

For all the recent fandom discussions about subverted expectations and crappy finales to beloved franchises like GoT and Supernatural and the Star Wars Sequels, the one thing people are truly tired of is having everything they get invested in become ultimately meaningless. I'd argue B&B long crossed that threshold before it was cool, but a dead baby story is supposed to have something more than a tired ass ToD ver 4769420 revisit.

I mean, think of how many things the Scotty baby switch on Y&R affected. Think of all the story mileage we got outta Amber switching her dead kid with her cousin, a decision that is still paying off dividends by Hope's very existance. Even the far inferior ones on Y&R that both involved Adam and Sharon weren't swept under the rug and affects Nick and even Faith herself, who is old enough to know Mom bangedthe guy who told her she was dead. ATWT's Johny story touch every single character on the cast except two because Lily and Holden were always up their own asses, but the are my biggest NoTP next to Kurt/Blaine from Glee so overall that was the last W that show ever got.

But this? Well, Hope will get with a sociopath and Liam if waffle about telling Hope about his affair until baby Liam III jr/Hayes/boy Taylor arrives with that same medical thing Jack Marone had and he'll be forced to tell Hope. It'll be like that time he waited to tell her he was still married to Steffy at their wedding! 🙃 Yippee!

.......not.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8
On 12/11/2020 at 12:12 AM, TobinAlbers said:

Seems like they're going in one more time on Thope but more legit this time. It is an interesting combo since they're the non-related children of a supercouple Bridge but they had to hurdle a lot of baggage and Hope's marriage so they give Thomas the brain injury and have him tortured by a twister version of the woman he loves while trashing Liam so Hope can finally let him go.  I think it would've been way more interesting for Hope to stray - she's been determined to not be like her mother but there is definitely something in her drawn to Thomas against her better judgement.

I would be more on board with Thorpe if Bridge was shattered into a million pieces for the last time. While Bridge is trash imo it is slightly more bearable than Thorpe. Because the a lot of the baggage they've had to hurdle has been mostly Thomass' own doing. Call me cliche but the couples that have the "shouldn't be together but want to be together" trope work best when there are other characters that actively conspire against the union for their own nefarious and selfish needs/wants. Not because one or both are married though that is a way to go, if the marriage was a trap or something. I.e what we just saw with Bridge, and in the past with Bridge. Steffy interfering with Lope constantly, etc. (I think there is one on Y&R I'm forgetting too?) Or Piper and Leo from "Charmed" I also somewhat agree that it would've been interesting for Hope to stray but tbh we see how the fandom can drag her just for being a plain old idiot who's flawed but faithful or simply for breathing. I've still seen fans call Hope a whore because she's slept with Wyatt and Liam! At sperate times when in committed relationships! (Unsurprisingly these same fans were quiet af when Steffy pulled the Spencer trifecta! That's none of my business tho! lol). I don't think Hope trying to have her cake and eat it too with stepping out on Liam with Thomass would go well and I don't even like Hope much these days. 

An ideal buildup for Thorpe: Caroline lives, although Thomas never forgave her for lying about dying at Bill's behest. Thomas and Sally reunite for a while but Wyatt competes for her and wins (probably by doing something grimy). A newer, more fresh version of Spencer vs Forrester with the added bonus of Taylor vs. Quinn because they both love their sons and both are Crazy af bitches. (And I personally believe Taylor would hand Quinn her ass. But that's just me) Finally giving Whyatt a substantial purpose the writers can almost be proud of.  Thomas being single and running the company helping Hope with her new line after Ridge bring her back to score points with Brooke. Standing up to his sister and mother on her behalf when they talk shit. Respecting Brooke. (btw did he ever apologize for slut-shaming Brooke that time?) IDK I'm spitballing but these are little things that would've been galaxies better than what we got. I swear if the writers used their brains they could probably tell the stories they want and save themselves some trouble along the way. Oh well. 

16 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Think of all the story mileage we got outta Amber switching her dead kid with her cousin, a decision that is still paying off dividends by Hope's very existance.

^^^^ This. 

16 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Even the far inferior ones on Y&R that both involved Adam and Sharon weren't swept under the rug and affects Nick and even Faith herself, who is old enough to know Mom bangedthe guy who told her she was dead.

I think B&B are headed that route, which it is so tacky for them to rip off Y&R like that. I can't really fault anyone who drags Hope for getting with the man that manipulated her grief and perpetuated the lie about her child being dead, cos I'm gonna be right there dragging her with them. I don't know if it's Sharon Case's acting or what but Sharon really wears the "I can save the bad guy with my magic pu**y" mentality a little better than I think AN's Hope could or does. 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, TeamGabi said:

I can't really fault anyone who drags Hope for getting with the man that manipulated her grief and perpetuated the lie about her child being dead, cos I'm gonna be right there dragging her with them.

Honestly, same. That's a low not even Brooke at her lowest ever stopped to, because even she walked away from Ridge after he "abused" her grown ass son.

I thought this would ruin Hope the way it did Sharon  for a lotta people, but it's got a fanbase rooting for them. Whether that's because they're just so tired of Liam they're willing to support this is anyone's guess , but I don't blame them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Yeesh, how many time are Liam and Steffy going to have this "coulda, shoulda, woulda" conversation? Bradley really has a way of running things into the ground until the viewers are sick of it.

Somebody's been working out. SC looked so proud taking off Liam's jacket. 🤗

I liked Zoe's outfit a lot. Now that's high fashion. (Balmain, according to Worn on TV.)

Forrester extended family. Pssht, more like Forrester lackey, aka COO. Zoe, if you marry Zende you'll be an actual Forrester, not the wife of a toady.

Hopequinn in the flashbacks! Yay!

Liam, can you FOAD? Just had to make sure you still had Steffy in place as a backup plan, didn't you? Forget about the adultery, I don't think Hope would appreciate your assuring Steffy that you still love her and gosh, if only Thomas had actually been kissing Hope instead of a mannequin. Ugh.

Loved Zende rolling his eyes at sappy, clueless Carter. Go get your woman, Zende. Stop trying to be the nice guy when you know you're the one Zoe really wants. 💞

I sure hope when she comes of age Kelly isn't letting some guy repeatedly use her as a consolation prize. Steffy is no role model AFAIC. But odds are good Kelly will be attracted to human waffles like her daddy. Maybe Grandpa (🙄) Bill needs to take her under his wing and set her on the right course.

Sigh, Hope. Even in his fraught state Thomas easily reels you in. You are pathetic and deserve whatever crap he pulls on you. 🤨

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Liam, can you FOAD? Just had to make sure you still had Steffy in place as a backup plan, didn't you? Forget about the adultery, I don't think Hope would appreciate your assuring Steffy that you still love her and gosh, if only Thomas had actually been kissing Hope instead of a mannequin. Ugh.

Yes, that disgusting conversation between LIam and Steffy today was more of a betrayal than the actual boink. I really cannot wait for Hope to find out and kick his ass to the curb. And she won't even know that they were secretly wishing that Hope kissed Thomas to justify them getting back together! I have always hated Steffy and now I hate Liam even more.

broad city trash GIF

• Love 18

Did anybody catch that the shirt Liam was wearing today was the same one in "the photo for Kelly." /wink /wink

Liam sucks. That's all I have to say. If Liam and Steffy want to be back together so badly, then I say let them. Both Hope and Finn deserve better. I don't know if it's with each other or not, but they both need to move on for good.

What is probably going to happen is that Liam will go back to Steffy, Hope will eventually get together with Thomas and Finn will be let go.  It's too bad that Sally isn't still around. I think that Sinn v2. would be worth exploring. Those two might balance each other out nicely.

Then ... once Hope is securely with Thomas, Liam will bounce back into her orbit.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeesh, how many time are Liam and Steffy going to have this "coulda, shoulda, woulda" conversation? Bradley really has a way of running things into the ground until the viewers are sick of it.

For those two specifically, we passed that point of tired, recycled dialogue when Steffy refused to sign the annulment for their first ill-gotten nuptials in January 2012. Except I felt a glimmer of sympathy for everyone involved because Steffy didn't want to have her marriage erased for Liam's convenience and I could somewhat sympathise with him being frustrated with Hope's inability to talk any damn thing over before making a big decision like, I dunno, using their lack of a sex life as a selling point. 

I don't feel one iota of sympathy for either of these two lemmings, nearly 9 years, three failed marriages that lasted a year in total and one child (soon to be two, I assume) later. I'd say they deserve each other but I'd rather the show just put them out of our redundant, repetative misery.

I don't even have Kelly and/or Beth becoming holy terrors to look forward to because B&B always shies away from giving their legacy children any real problems. Rick and Bridget were outliers on that score, and even then it was less them specifically than it was ppl in their lives who were causing the trouble. And while Bridget's experiences played a formative role in her character development, Rick's story seemed to poof away the minute Justin Torkelsen (sic?) left the role and he regressed into a manbaby.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9

Liam for days was stuck on Stuffy and Dr Finn, than for days he was stuck on Hope kissing Lurch, now for days he’s stuck on playing hide the snake with Stuffy and telling Hope.  Liam really sucks at life.  I had no doubt that deep down inside they are still in love with each other and not all that sorry they did the horizontal mambo. 

Now the evil bastard has morphed into the sympathetic character of the month. Just goes to show you what a little brain bleed can accomplish. 

I’m sorry to beat a dead horse but no matter how many times that Lurch tells Hope that she is Douglas’ mother, I feel that it insult’s Caroline. She’s his mother, and Hope is Douglas’ mom.  The title of Birth Mother is not appropriate. 

• Love 7
On 12/14/2020 at 7:19 PM, Waldo13 said:

Now the evil bastard has morphed into the sympathetic character of the month. Just goes to show you what a little brain bleed can accomplish. 

Lol, not with me. He hadn't been dropped off a cliff when he left Emma to die, started manipulating the others who knew, raped Caroline, threw Brooke under the bus for stock in the company and tried to kill Rick twice (destroyin a classic Mustang in the process).

His sins didn't begin with this recast and not even Liam's waffling is enough to make me root for him and Hope to get together.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

Liam you pig! When Steffy said that you both knew what you were doing, she was referring to fucking each other and betraying your wife. She wasn't talking about your confusion over who Thomas was kissing. That was a pretty slick sidestep there, and a very convenient way to make Hope responsible for you letting Steffy heat up your waffle iron. Any married man with a backup plan is a chump, and boy, did you ever lay yours out yesterday. I understand that ex's still have feelings for each other; in general, I side eye those that don't because at some point that person meant enough to you that you married them, and I don't believe that feelings just get "turned off". But you went overboard pal; watching you two tongue bath each other was almost more than I could handle. Why is it that if Hope had been kissing Thomas, you would automatically run back to Steffy? Have you ever heard of taking a time out? Catching your breath? You know, like you did when Steffy fucked your dad? Says a lot to me that you just wanted to jump ship so badly. Like in a nano second, you were willing to throw Hope overboard, and climb right onto Steffy's dingy. And just look at you! Absolutely unable to hide your disappointment with Hope being a good wife. You are wretched. And you don't deserve anything or anyone. I am so angry at you right now. 

Compounding that anger was your ridiculous statement about Steffy being a role model. As the hell if! 

And the dichotomy of that shit, with what was going on over at the hospital. I mean, you have Steffy and Liam over at Cliff House, professing their love for each other, justifying their mutual betrayal of Hope, and lamenting their lost life together, while Hope is trying to help Thomas understand he will be ok. Shouldn't that be his mom and dad and sister? Maybe I have been drinking too much Kool-Aid, or maybe it is from dealing with Mr. R's multiple head injuries, but I am gonna give Thomas a pass here, and believe that he is being sincere. Show seems to be about to hook him and Hope up, and I don't think that would be well received if Thomas hasn't "turned a corner". That isn't to say he won't revert to his evil ways down the road when Liam inevitably start sniffing around Hope again. But for now, I hope they let him be somewhat normal because I want Hope to kick Liam in his Big Molasses Drip balls when she finds out he boinked Steffy. And I want Thomas to be there to help her heal. So there, I said it. Redemption stories are my favorite thing; just can't help it. 

Actually, I will take anything except for Hope and Steffy battling for that tasteless waffle again. Let Finn battle Liam for Steffy, and let Hope have some damn peace for awhile. Girl has earned it! Fuckers. 

Very disappointed with how the Quinn/Eric/Shauna situation played out. And I am still not convinced grifter girl isn't playing an angle. She wants the Forrester lifestyle, and she knows she ain't gettin it with Ridge. Thorne is MIA. Will she go after Thomas? What I think she will do is go after Bill. I don't think that would be anywhere near as satisfying as watching her fuck over her bestie for Eric, but they are going to be doing something with her for sure. I do wish Eric had insisted Quinn apologize to Ridge and Brooke, whether she would be sincere or not. Shauna too, should do that out of good grace, but then again this is Shauna. She did apologize to Ridge on the phone, but that was just to save her worthless ass, but she has not said a peep to Brooke, who would probably want to smack the shit right out of both her and Quinn's filthy mouths. 

Zoey's outfit was smoking hot; I absolutely loved it, and she certainly has the body to rock it. But alas, it signals a return of her and Carter. And just YAWWWWWWN. And keep Zende away from all that. He has so much more chemistry with Paris. They are both bright and ambitious and playful and full of fun. And they both smile a lot. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Show seems to be about to hook him and Hope up, and I don't think that would be well received if Thomas hasn't "turned a corner". That isn't to say he won't revert to his evil ways down the road when Liam inevitably start sniffing around Hope again. But for now, I hope they let him be somewhat normal because I want Hope to kick Liam in his Big Molasses Drip balls when she finds out he boinked Steffy. And I want Thomas to be there to help her heal. So there, I said it. Redemption stories are my favorite thing; just can't help it. 

Yeah, I get the sentiment. There's nothing like a good redemption story. But Thomas is still the guy who let Hope think her baby was dead while he was using (and abusing) his son to get her to marry him. As far as we now know, that was all Thomas and no medical conditions were motivating his behavior. I just don't see how Hope can want to be with someone who did that to her. Thomas is not the only guy in LA so she doesn't have to settle for him if Liam becomes a problem for her again. I'd almost rather see her with Finn even though I still feel like something's shady about that guy which hasn't been revealed yet.

It's like with Sharon and Adam over on Y&R, but at least she had the excuse of an as yet undiagnosed mental illness. I doubt Bradley is going to put something like that on Hope. She'll just continue to be tragically and willfully naive and overconfident of her own judgment--usually to her own detriment.

• Love 11

Steffy and Liam are garbage people. Nothing new there. I kind of want Hope to find out about Steamless the same way Bridget found out about Breacon I want her to explode the same way too. Not to say it will be as iconic but it shouldn't be boring either. I already said last week but if this is the show's way of rolling out the red carpet for Thorpe, then the writers fuckin suck lmao but that's also nothing new. I'm still holding out for the outcome of Hope and Finn having revenge sex instead at the very least it means Hope won't run to Thomass right away. 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Love 14

If we must keep listening to Steffy & Liam have the exact same conversation day after day after day after day after day, at least let the payoff be that someone walks in & hears them. There is no reason to keep rehashing it, in vivid detail, if no one is going to overhear. It's soap 101. 

I'll say this, though, if I cheated on my husband, with my ex, after a misunderstanding, & then I proceeded to tell that ex that it meant something, & that I have no regrets, but that I was staying with my husband, because it's comfortable (basically), my husband would kick me to the curb, when he found out, rightfully so. I've always thought that Liam truly loves Hope & belongs with her, but this is way, way over the line. I feel like SC is playing it like Hope is the consolation prize, & I've never felt like Hope wasn't first in Liam's heart, ever. 

I'll just say this: Taylor needs to be back. Please recast her, HT hurts my eyes, which breaks my heart, because she was stunningly beautiful back in the day, but Thomas needs Taylor to be accountable. She shouldn't have been his phone therapist, but even if so, she missed the glaring signs. She needs to answer for that, & PhoeBeth, she just needs to come back, but look different, & not HT different, but a different actress. 

You know who I'd be interested in seeing react to Thomas' mannequin delusions? $Bill. I'd also be interested in seeing him read the phone book, or smack Liam around, or tell Eric to not forgive Quinn, or call Ridge "The dressmaker", or whatever he wants to do, as long as he's on-screen. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Co-signing to every single world you said, @RuntheTable.

I just cannot anymore with Lope. Because of lame-ass Liam. But really, this lame-ass storytelling.

As I said before, I applauded Liam's growth and steadfastness and nary a hint of waffling once he married Hope and especially after he and Hope were led to believe their baby daughter died. He went through hell, putting aside his own grief and agony, to support his wife, including her likely PPD/grief-driven plan to drive him back to Steffy, the mother of his living child, and for her to be resigned to her fate as Thomas' wife and mother substitute for Douglas. And he slept with Steffy during that time period but only because he was drugged. But remember that he did not use that as a launching pad to reunite with Steffy. In fact, nothing that happened in that terrible year drove him to Steffy. 

And yet all it took THIS year was ONE kiss (with a mannequin no less) for Liam to run right back to Steffy. I guess I just need to get over the change and growth and maturity we saw from Liam and consider that an apparition and nothing more. 

Because it seems to me that Liam has been practically foaming at the mouth the moment Finn entered Steffy's orbit and that all of his not-underserved ranting about Thomas is just a smokescreen for him thirsting to be with his ex, especially with competition for her heart and her bed now in the mix.

Steffy is just the same, sad, pathetic, thirsty, heifer Hauxdilox she has always been. I mean, what woman hops into bed with a man clearly distraught and drunk over seeing his wife "kiss" someone else? This one. The same thoughtless, disloyal woman who, upon learning her husband shared one kiss with Sally when they thought they were moments away from dying, proceeded to fuck her own father-in-law six ways from Sunday (the same man she'd already been having an emotional affair with for months, the same man who punched her husband and very nearly cost him his life as he was the mastermind behind the demolition of Spectra Fashions) and you all know I love $ Bill, but I hated him here). 

But what the hell is Steffy thinking here? What is going through her mind when she hears Liam tell her "I'll always love you, but not enough to leave my wife unless I think she cheated first." 

Wow, that is some epic love story right there, folks. It's downright portrait-worthy. 

And that stupid portrait is Exhibit A for why we should have all seen this crap coming.

EpSuWRQU8AEqDiz?format=jpg&name=small

Because any woman "over" someone doesn't have a life-sized portrait on their living room for all the world, including any would-be suitors, to see. I could understand Steffy having a normal-sized picture of the two of them and/or Liam by himself in Kelly's room, but not this monstrosity. I've said it before but Finn should have turned around and ran for the hills the second he saw it. Because Steffy is such a damn liar and a lousy one at that about being "over" Liam and "in wuv" with Finn. All it took was some whining and crying and "I miss you/us" and a bit of booze and she opened her legs like this:

Cash-Register-88446.gif

These two assholes actually called their night together "beautiful.: A night of drunken lust and cheating is beautiful? In what universe?

It's clear the only thing either of them regret is that Hope didn't actually kiss Thomas. But clearly, it gave them the excuse they needed to scratch those itches and fuck over their respective partners. 

So honestly, I'm sick of both of them. Let the cheaters be together and yeah, sign me up for a redemption arc for Thomas and a Thope storyline. Add Finn into that mix, too, if you must have a triangle. Because say what you want about Thomas, but he's not a cheater. He's so committed to Hope (yes, obsessed) that he made out with her doppelganger mannequin. Anything would be better than more of the continued Chronicles of Waffles and Fool's Gold Cooter.

And when Liam inevitably comes sniffing around Hope again with his sad lion face, I hope this is what she does:

giphy.gif

But don't worry, Waffles, FGC will be waiting at the bottom of the trash heap for you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

You know who I'd be interested in seeing react to Thomas' mannequin delusions? $Bill.

Oh yes, that would be all kinds of fun. I'm also waiting for Bill to find out that Hopequinn led to Liam sleeping with Steffy again. I know he's not Hope's #1 fan but he's come to respect what a good mother she's been to his grandchild and his nephew. He probably won't be on Liam's side on this because Liam made the a$$clown kneejerk move of the decade and demeaned the Spencer name. At least when Steffy boinked Bill it was over a real person and not friggin doll.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Why did Hope stand there after Thomas said he loves her? Who says stuff like that to a happily married woman? Oh yeah, psycho Thomas. And Hope just ate it up. 😒

Oh look, Ridge noticed that little smirk on Thomas' face when Hope turned around to leave the room.

Liam it wasn't a "mistake" that instead of confronting your wife and the man you thought she was kissing, you went straight to your intermittent sidepiece. You saw what you wanted to see and did what you've wanted to do ever since you started regarding Steffy's relationship Finn as a threat. FOH.

I see you, Bradley, having Liam refer to the memory of committing adultery with Steffy as something he wants to keep in his back pocket. And then Steffy smiling like that's just fine with her. Please, there's no lie here so don't be trying to throw viewers' words back at us in lowkey mockery. Ya boy Liam is trash, his back pocket stays full, and it's so obvious it's  visible from the ISS. 😐

Is it appropriate for Finn to be discussing Thomas' treatment with Hope? He must've missed med school class on the day HIPAA rules were taught. And he's not a psychiatrist so Hope telling him the gory details about Thomas and mannequin was basically gossiping IMO.

Well, I guess I appreciate Steffy calling Liam out on his "I owe Hope the truth" b.s. But Liam is not going to stop until he thinks he's gotten her away from Finn. Hang tough. Steffy. Don't be Liam's fool again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Lurch virtually just wakes up from surgery and he tells Hope that he loves her. Yes Lurch, nothing has changed that your still obsessed with Hope.  I took the the look on Hope’s face that she realized that fact. 

Beside being a waffle, Liam suffers from diarrhea of the mouth. Ridge above all listens with his mouth and not his ears. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

And I am still not convinced grifter girl isn't playing an angle. She wants the Forrester lifestyle, and she knows she ain't gettin it with Ridge.

If TIIC care a bit about our opinions, she'd go try to trap Liam once Hope and Steffy kicked his ass to the curb. If TIIC hadn't throughly screwed the pooch w Linn for that Captive Cabin shit, I would have been rooting for a drunken ONS with them but if Shauna must stick around, I'd rather she make someone other than Brooke miserable.

10 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

Steffy and Liam are garbage people. Nothing new there. I kind of want Hope to find out out Steamless the same way Bridget found out about Breacon I want her to explode the same way too. Not to say it will be as iconic but it shouldn't be boring either. I already said last

I mean, given the way she laid her trifling ass cousin out, AN is absolutely capable of making it memorable in her own way. The only reason it would ring hollow is because I know nothing will ultimately change and Liam and her will find themselves back together again, probably when Steffy gets the DNA test that Liam III Jr is Finn's after all.

9 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I guess I just need to get over the change and growth and maturity we saw from Liam and consider that an apparition and nothing more

While this is far from the first about-face the show has pulled on a character's development, I don't think any less of anyone for choosing to think better of these writers and expect SOME character development out of Liam and the others. It's bad enough they spend their formative years manipulated by everyone in their lives and neither woman got stories about her own life but now they're repeating their mothers' history with a Dollar Tree version of Ridge. It's boring.

Going over comparisons to the original Triangle of Doom is redundant at this point but before RM left, even he very decidedly, finally chose Brooke and stopped using Taylor as his sounding board.

• Love 6

I am positively gobsmacked at Liam's treachery. You know, I used to get so angry at Ridge for messing up any relationship Brooke had that did not involve him. Of course most of those relationships were crap, and were only meant to make Ridge jealous. But there were a few that had traction, were believable and rootable; Connor, Grant, Thorne, Nick, Bill. Somehow, Ridge has always managed to fuck them up for Brooke, or at the very least, did his best to interfere. However, in all the thirty years of Bridge, I can only think of one time the line was crossed, and that was way back in the beginning, when Brooke was married to Eric, and she and Ridge did the deed on the lab room floor. This was before Taylor, and I do believe Ridge was in between Brooke and Caroline at the time, and was not married. But in all the years he tried to ruin Brooke's happiness, he never betrayed Taylor and their marital vows. Even if it was Brooke pursuing him, he wouldn't do it. And just look at Liam; the first guy in Steffy's life and he has not only run around bad mouthing the guy, questioning his ethics and his motives, but he encouraged a recovering addict to drink, while their small daughter was in the other room, then waited ten seconds to hop her damn bones. And now has the friggin audacity to make it all about what he thought he saw, and can't help but lament the life he shared with Steffy, and what could have been. Oh, and there won't be any apologies from either of them. They enjoyed themselves far too much for that. UGH! I didn't want Hope to find out, I really didn't because Hope has already suffered enough betrayals form her heinous cousin and Thomas. And it isn't even about Liam fucking Steffy. It is about Liam thinking his wife would be kissing someone else, when he knew Hope would never do that. But fucker wanted it to be Hope, and cannot mask his disappointment that it was Hopequinn, and that he won't be resuming his life with Steffy, and being the one to tell Finn to step off. Such a disgusting pig. So yeah, I want Hope to find out. Maybe Bill and SP could play into that, because Liam has twice lied about being there; the night he fucked Steffy, and leaving the hospital to go take a conference call. And I want her to be chilly mad, and I want it to be about Liam doubting her, not about screwing Steffy, cause to me that is the bigger betrayal. Well, that, and clearly seeing Hope as an obligation, and not the woman who can give him the life he really wants. That is why inappropriate portraits hang in Cliff Houses. 

On 12/15/2020 at 12:41 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, I get the sentiment. There's nothing like a good redemption story. But Thomas is still the guy who let Hope think her baby was dead while he was using (and abusing) his son to get her to marry him. As far as we now know, that was all Thomas and no medical conditions were motivating his behavior. I just don't see how Hope can want to be with someone who did that to her. Thomas is not the only guy in LA so she doesn't have to settle for him if Liam becomes a problem for her again. I'd almost rather see her with Finn even though I still feel like something's shady about that guy which hasn't been revealed yet.

Oh, I hear you and agree, but this is B&B, and the pickins' are pretty slim for Hope. There is Wyatt I guess, but I don't know if I would be up for a redux of that pairing, although it would have an entirely different flavor with AN in the role. Of course it would have the added benefit of sticking it to stinking ass Flo, so I guess that could make it more enjoyable. I don't know about Finn, that might come across as trying to take Steffy's man. You just know Steffy fan's would be all about that. But I don't think Steffy would give a flying fig about it if she had Liam back. The only other option I can think of would be Zende, and that would really be odd. But I guess you never know until the waters are tested. Of course, they could just let Hope be single, raising the kids, and working her line. But we all know better than that. 

On 12/15/2020 at 2:15 PM, nkotb said:

I'll say this, though, if I cheated on my husband, with my ex, after a misunderstanding, & then I proceeded to tell that ex that it meant something, & that I have no regrets, but that I was staying with my husband, because it's comfortable (basically), my husband would kick me to the curb, when he found out, rightfully so. I've always thought that Liam truly loves Hope & belongs with her, but this is way, way over the line. I feel like SC is playing it like Hope is the consolation prize, & I've never felt like Hope wasn't first in Liam's heart, ever. 

Yes

On 12/15/2020 at 2:15 PM, nkotb said:

You know who I'd be interested in seeing react to Thomas' mannequin delusions? $Bill. I'd also be interested in seeing him read the phone book, or smack Liam around, or tell Eric to not forgive Quinn, or call Ridge "The dressmaker", or whatever he wants to do, as long as he's on-screen. 

And yes again. I can't believe how much I miss Bill! He would be having a field day with the Dressmaker's son and Hopequinn. 

@CountryGirl, word to your entire post because the truth will out. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 12/14/2020 at 5:06 PM, CharlizeCat said:

What is probably going to happen is that Liam will go back to Steffy, Hope will eventually get together with Thomas and Finn will be let go.  It's too bad that Sally isn't still around. I think that Sinn v2. would be worth exploring. Those two might balance each other out nicely.

On 12/15/2020 at 11:55 AM, CountryGirl said:

It's clear the only thing either of them regret is that Hope didn't actually kiss Thomas. But clearly, it gave them the excuse they needed to scratch those itches and fuck over their respective partners. 

So honestly, I'm sick of both of them. Let the cheaters be together and yeah, sign me up for a redemption arc for Thomas and a Thope storyline. Add Finn into that mix, too, if you must have a triangle. Because say what you want about Thomas, but he's not a cheater. He's so committed to Hope (yes, obsessed) that he made out with her doppelganger mannequin. Anything would be better than more of the continued Chronicles of Waffles and Fool's Gold Cooter.

And when Liam inevitably comes sniffing around Hope again with his sad lion face, I hope this is what she does:

giphy.gif

ITA to all the above.   When this whole storyline started, I was on Liam's side because Hope seemed way OTT in her concern for Thomas, always going above and beyond to think the best of him and give him 2nd/3rd/nth chances.  NOW though?  Eff Liam.  

• Love 9
7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

. You know, I used to get so angry at Ridge for messing up any relationship Brooke had that did not involve him...But in all the years he tried to ruin Brooke's happiness, he never betrayed Taylor and their marital vows. Even if it was Brooke pursuing him, he wouldn't do it. 

All of this. One could credibly make the case that Ridge loved both Brooke and Taylor equally but respected Taylor a bit more for this reason. I don't, and have never, believed that Liam ever truly loved either one, even for his overall preference for Hope because he just waffles from one woman to the next without a second thought. Even with Ivy who was the best of both worlds, he was so quick to toss her away without a second though.

7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

And I want her to be chilly mad, and I want it to be about Liam doubting her, not about screwing Steffy, cause to me that is the bigger betrayal.

Especially this, and that's what pisses me off more than the boink itself, when Liam and Hope spent a full third of their relationship to date fighting about how she wanted to wait until marriage and there was a whole frigging arc (as much as anything qualifies as an arc on this show) about Hope's spiraling mental health  precisely because she did not want to have her first time to be a means to keep his stupid attention. Characters grow and change,even on B&B to a degree, but does that sound like someone who would go step out on a marriage?!

I hate Liam. Not as much as Ridge or Wyatt still but I'd love for him to go fuck off in Genoa City for a year or two. Billy could use a character that would make him look like a compassionate saint in comparison.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Liam and Steffy are living Groundhog Day ad nauseum  Had to FF through that garbage.  

Also-also, is it possible for this show to find new ways to say the same thing? I noticed this trend of recycling dialogue almost word for word during the "We Were Robbed" era of the ToD* but in recent years it's gotten to Secret Life of the American Teenager levels of bad lately.

*Fun fact because my mind is like a friggin elephant: that specific phrase, as much as it got memed on TWoP, was only utterted three times and one of those was by Brooke. It felt like a lot more because they wouldn't shut up about it and Hope spent a lot of time chewing Rick out for the lie rather than reflect on why she so readily believed it without question. That shit is like Shakespeare compared to now.

• Love 9

The more I think about it, the madder I get.

Liam is the most assholish chucklefuck on the planet.

Recall his relief when Hope didn't consummate her marriage to Thomas (still not sure if it was legal or not, but whatever). Hope was so committed to Liam, so in love with Liam, that even marriage to another man didn't make her feel she had the green light to have sex with her husband. 

Yet fast forward to now and it seems to me that Liam wanted Hope to have kissed Thomas to make his fucking Steffy okay.

First, everything he knew about Hope and her views on intimacy should have screamed at him "no way in hell is Hope capable of this!" Especially when you consider the lack of consummation of the Thope marriage. 

But nope, he ignored that and all sense and reason just so he could get his dick back into Steffy since he knew for certain at that point Finn's had taken up residence there and that, he could not have.

And again, even if Hope had lost her mind for five seconds and kissed Thomas or at least not backed away immediately, how in the world is that permission for him to do a helluva lot more than kiss Steffy? Someone, anyone, tell me how that gave Liam a free pass to fuck his ex?

Explain the logic. 

Make it make sense.

Because by that logic, then Steffy had every right to fuck his dad after learning he and Sally had kissed. 

Right?

But I forgot, this is do as I say, not as I do Liam, the ultimate hypocrite.

But it does take two and Steffy made it oh-so-easy for him. I guess this is her revenge on Hope for having sex with Liam while they were technically still married. Nevermind that their marriage was over weeks before Hope returned to town and Liam had walked out on that marriage the night he learned about Stallion Times. But say for the sake of arguing Hope had it coming, which again, I call BULLSHIT! when Lope was very clearly very much married vs at minimum, Steamless being separated, what did Finn do besides love and support Steffy to deserve this? I guess he's just collateral damage. 

So way to go, TPTB, you've destroyed not one, not two, but three pairings. Stick a fork in all of them (Lope, Steamless, Sinn) as they are dead on arrival.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

So way to go, TPTB, you've destroyed not one, not two, but three pairings. Stick a fork in all of them (Lope, Steamless, Sinn) as they are dead on arrival.

If I could've pulled this kinda a hat trick when I sold cars, I could buy a condo in the richest part of San Diego county. Hell, I could have a whole bedroom to myself in the San Francisco market 😛

Seriously, HOW? HOW does a show do this?! Just weeks ago, we thought Sinn might actually be here to stay with all of the media blitz going on, but like everyone else outside of her immediately family, Finn was just as easily disposable to Steffy as everything else. And for what? 

like you, the longer I think about it, the angrier I get. Even more than the pairings being ruined, the long overdue character development that Steffy and especially Liam have needed got tossed outta a helicopter and even Hope who is mostly innocent (I haven't forgotten her entertaining Thomas' bullshit wks ago before all this) looks like a chump. She's stuck between an adulterer and the Chinese counterfeit version of Adam Newman. Either way, Hope took the biggest L in all this, but what else is new there?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

The more I think about it, the madder I get.

Liam is the most assholish chucklefuck on the planet.

Recall his relief when Hope didn't consummate her marriage to Thomas (still not sure if it was legal or not, but whatever). Hope was so committed to Liam, so in love with Liam, that even marriage to another man didn't make her feel she had the green light to have sex with her husband. 

Yet fast forward to now and it seems to me that Liam wanted Hope to have kissed Thomas to make his fucking Steffy okay.

First, everything he knew about Hope and her views on intimacy should have screamed at him "no way in hell is Hope capable of this!" Especially when you consider the lack of consummation of the Thope marriage. 

But nope, he ignored that and all sense and reason just so he could get his dick back into Steffy since he knew for certain at that point Finn's had taken up residence there and that, he could not have.

And again, even if Hope had lost her mind for five seconds and kissed Thomas or at least not backed away immediately, how in the world is that permission for him to do a helluva lot more than kiss Steffy? Someone, anyone, tell me how that gave Liam a free pass to fuck his ex?

Explain the logic. 

Make it make sense.

Because by that logic, then Steffy had every right to fuck his dad after learning he and Sally had kissed. 

Right?

But it does take two and Steffy made it oh-so-easy for him. I guess this is her revenge on Hope for having sex with Liam while they were technically still married. Nevermind that their marriage was over weeks before Hope returned to town and Liam had walked out on that marriage the night he learned about Stallion Times. But say for the sake of arguing Hope had it coming, which again, I call BULLSHIT! when Lope was very clearly very much married vs at minimum, Steamless being separated, what did Finn do besides love and support Steffy to deserve this? I guess he's just collateral damage. 

ITA to all this!   Bravo @CountryGirl.  From this forum to the idiots at B&B.

• Love 8

OMFG! AYFKMWTS? How long is this conversation between Liam and Steffy going to go on? We got it, Bradley, Lope is over, Steam is back. You don't have to try this hard to justify it because plenty of us are going to see it as bovine excrement regardless. 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

I can't with Hope taking it upon herself to defend Thomas to Finn. His medical care is his and his family's business, not hers. IMO that was personal and she was straight up gossiping. At least Finn seemed to be getting a clue that Hope is hella messy.

Why is it that Steffy seems to be more concerned about Hope's feelings than Hope's own husband? Oh yeah, because waffle boy Liam has to keep one woman in his arms and the other on his mind, while she'd probably prefer to be with a guy who wants only her and doesn't cheat at the first opportunity.

So was Thomas for real with Ridge today or was he just saying what he thought Ridge wanted to hear? That was an amazing swerve he did from "I was delusional, I know Hopequinn wasn't real" to "I know Hope is married but I love her anyway." I think Ridge is trying to calculate how he can use what he now knows about Liam and Hope's marriage to get his nutbag son what/who he wants.

FFS, Liam just say it, you want Steffy away from Finn and are willing to blow up both of your lives to make it happen. You are as transparent as Saran Wrap and not nearly as useful.

Wonder how the news about Liam and Steffy's tryst will get out? Odds are someone will overhear a loud conversation between Steffy, Ridge, and/or Liam. I hope it's Thomas or Finn, and bonus points if it happens at FC.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wonder how the news about Liam and Steffy's tryst will get out? Odds are someone will overhear a loud conversation between Steffy, Ridge, and/or Liam. I hope it's Thomas or Finn, and bonus points if it happens at FC.

I want Hope to overhear and REAM Liam a new one. Then hold this over both Liam and Steffy for the rest of their miserable lives.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMFG! AYFKMWTS? How long is this conversation between Liam and Steffy going to go on? We got it, Bradley, Lope is over, Steam is back. You don't have to try this hard to justify it because plenty of us are going to see it as bovine excrement regardless. 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

I can't with Hope taking it upon herself to defend Thomas to Finn. His medical care is his and his family's business, not hers. IMO that was personal and she was straight up gossiping. At least Finn seemed to be getting a clue that Hope is hella messy.

Why is it that Steffy seems to be more concerned about Hope's feelings than Hope's own husband? Oh yeah, because waffle boy Liam has to keep one woman in his arms and the other on his mind, while she'd probably prefer to be with a guy who wants only her and doesn't cheat at the first opportunity.

So was Thomas for real with Ridge today or was he just saying what he thought Ridge wanted to hear? That was an amazing swerve he did from "I was delusional, I know Hopequinn wasn't real" to "I know Hope is married but I love her anyway." I think Ridge is trying to calculate how he can use what he now knows about Liam and Hope's marriage to get his nutbag son what/who he wants.

FFS, Liam just say it, you want Steffy away from Finn and are willing to blow up both of your lives to make it happen. You are as transparent as Saran Wrap and not nearly as useful.

All they've done since their drunken sex night is compliment each other. Maybe little Douglas will over hear and spill the beans? HA! 

Edited by Goodtimes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

I would guess that Ridge was not surprised when Lurch told him that he kissed a mannequin because Ridge has kissed a few in his lifetime. 

Could Stuffy have gone for a little less hair in her wig. All that hair accentuates her cheeks, lips, and nose. 

If Stuffy doesn’t cover her tracks with Dr Finn, the truth will out. As much as Liam doesn’t deserve Hope, Hope and Lurch would be unwatchable. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Liam? For all that is holy, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I’ve gotten that out of my system, I must say that I feel exceedingly sorry for Scott. He has to come to work every day and spout this ridiculous, repetitive bullshit and try his hardest to act like he cares at all. Of course, he has a family to support so I guess he can tolerate it long enough to do it and then go home to his lovely family.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

That’s why initially Finn was pissing me off telling Liam about himself when he didn’t know poop about Steffy or Hope and the real truths about how they all keep this toxic situation going. Now he’s seeing Hope’s messiness and sooner or later how Steffy isn’t this selfless Wonder Woman that she let him believe. 

3 hours ago, norcalgal said:

I want Hope to overhear and REAM Liam a new one. Then hold this over both Liam and Steffy for the rest of their miserable lives.

The best reveal for me was when Katie threw Brooke a birthday party and invited evvvverrrrrrybody and Taylor spilled the tea and Katie yelled for everybody to get out of her house except Bill and Brooke so she could take three full days to ream.them.out. Maybe Hope throws Steffy a baby shower and invites everyone; Finn, unable to go on with the charade of playing possible daddy to Steffy’s kid, breaks up with her and on the way out drops the bomb on Hope and maybe the entire room. Everyone scoots out with a quickness except the ToD 2.0 with Hope raining hellfire down on Steam. Alas Covid protocols won’t allow this.

Also back in the day, this dalliance would be used by some schemer to blackmail Liam or Steffy; like Zoe uses it to gain status at Forrester or Justin uses it to force Liam into his puppet for some reason. Stories no longer have these interconnecting layers anymore. 

The absolute way they’ve trashed Liam feels like they’re setting him up to leave or be killed off but because he’s been such trash the audience won’t care 😂

Also want to co-sign each and every post these days for the outrage at the state of the show. I’m simply out of words 🤷🏾‍♀️

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Of course, he has a family to support so I guess he can tolerate it long enough to do it and then go home to his lovely family.

Having spent half of the 2010s in the Navy, I can understand the feeling. But I think it says a lot that he's been a lot more candid about how he hates Liam in this story than he was four years ago in the fallout over Captive Cabin. He was more willing to toe the party line then, but besides some tactful reminders to fans that he can't change the writing he's given (there's actually legit rules against ad libbing per SAG union contracts, Michelle Stafford's shenanigans on Y&R notwithstanding) he's made little secret that he is not enjoying the writing right now.

And who can blame him? He's quite literally had the same story for ten full years with no reprieve apart from the few months he was with Ivy and that entire horrible baby mess that no one liked and the second most disappointing story I'd seen on any show I watched that year.

Even Ridge for all the shit we gave him for his waffling for the first 25 years had things beyond just bouncing between women--didja know the very first time Ridge had to choose between two women, he actually chose his career? He'd gotten back from Paris with ideas about expanding the company brand in Europe. He told Brooke that he would be able to settle down and give her what she needed and told Caroline he couldn't continue to hurt Thorne. But ultimately *he* made the decision and there were no circumstances that tipped his hand in it.

4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

The absolute way they’ve trashed Liam feels like they’re setting him up to leave or be killed off but because he’s been such trash the audience won’t care 😂

I wouldn't be surprised by that, TBH. Remember how Crap Wagner dominated the show in the mid-2000s and the show revolved so heavily around him? And then once Brad Bell got a new shiny and probably cheaper toy in Bill Spencer, Popeye was tossed overboard like galley trash without so much as an exit story to explain Nick's sudden disappearance from the show. And this was a character who fans actually did like at one point before his many betrayals of Bridget and entitlement that closely mirrored Ridge's.

I don't necessarily want Liam killed off, though. He's an absolute fuckboy who I wont miss, but I don't see TIIC killing off Bill's namesake (well, one of them anyway). I don't think the character's sins rise so high that he can't be redeemed because Thomas is still popular as is $Bill but he needs to actually evolve past the horndog from the valley mindset that had him chasing Steffy for tail hour after breaking an engagement to Hope. Fight for *something,* dude.

ANYTHING.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 10
On 12/16/2020 at 12:15 AM, Anna Yolei said:

I mean, given the way she laid her trifling ass cousin out, AN is absolutely capable of making it memorable in her own way. The only reason it would ring hollow is because I know nothing will ultimately change and Liam and her will find themselves back together again, probably when Steffy gets the DNA test that Liam III Jr is Finn's after all.

Unfortunately, you are probably right. I hate to say it but that is why Beth exists. To give the writers an excuse to keep Hope connected to Liam, they had Hope get pregnant so quickly after Steffy gave birth for a reason. The more I think about it the more I hate that Hope actually gave this jackass a child. If Hope ends up with Thomass then I can at least bank on him being the son and grandson of legacy characters will give him an edge over Lame so that Hope can continue to be free of the ToD. 

18 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

just look at Liam; the first guy in Steffy's life and he has not only run around bad mouthing the guy, questioning his ethics and his motives, but he encouraged a recovering addict to drink, while their small daughter was in the other room, then waited ten seconds to hop her damn bones. And now has the friggin audacity to make it all about what he thought he saw, and can't help but lament the life he shared with Steffy, and what could have been.

Considering how ugly this could get I think Hope should use this to get full custody of Beth because if Liam is going down the grimy path he's gonna sue for full custody for Beth if Hope's slow ass get's with Thomass. Not to say that he would totally be wrong for that but why should Hope play fair? Since both of the surviving Tridge children are irresponsible, selfish assholes, barely capable of being decent parents, Thomass worse than Steffy. What's the point of saying one is better than the other anymore? 

18 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Oh, I hear you and agree, but this is B&B, and the pickins' are pretty slim for Hope

Ok no one throw stones at me. But what IF B&B did another crossover with Y&R and Noah Newman hooks up with Hope? Or since Noah's hardly on there these days anyway he can pop up in L.A for some action? I'm aware people would make fun of them since their couple name would literally be "Nope" or something, but I think Robert Adamson and Annika Noelle would have good chemistry onscreen. It also doesn't have to last long but maybe long enough to where Hope has enough confidence to stay out of the ToD indefinitely. So what do y'all think? Yay or Nay? Has the shit writing and ToD killed most of my brain cells or am I onto a little something? (Please someone validate me 🥺😂😂

10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I hate Liam. Not as much as Ridge or Wyatt still but I'd love for him to go fuck off in Genoa City for a year or two. Billy could use a character that would make him look like a compassionate saint in comparison.

9 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

She's stuck between an adulterer and the Chinese counterfeit version of Adam Newman. Either way, Hope took the biggest L in all this, but what else is new there?

LMFAO! Are you sure there is such a creature that could make Nostrils look that way? 

Spot on about Thomass being the discount Adam Newman(I think I'd rather have Hope fuck him over anyone else honestly). I have to wonder what show haters are watching when they say Hope gets rewarded with everything. The only thing she has over Steffy is none of her siblings have died yet (no thanks to Thomass though) which hardly matters since she never sees them anymore. And her mother is still onscreen and still gives a shit about her to be there in her time of need I guess. 

9 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Explain the logic. 

Make it make sense.

Right?

When Hope finds out I want her to say these exact words to his sorry ass. 

8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

image.png.86a2668b0f98da2b7d3d1f818635f767.png  

• Love 9

So, after three full days the conspirators are in agreement to keep their dirty little secret. 

Ok, fine. Then here is how I want it to shake out. 

Hope finds out Liam lied about sleeping at SPs the night Thomas kissed Hopequinn. He gives her some feeble story about how he was just so shocked, he didn't know what to do, so he went to Steffy. As he was talking to Steffy he was also downing booze, and ended up getting drunk, and passed out on the couch. Hope has her questions about why no one called her, because she could have come and picked Liam up, but she let's it go. Steffy's pregnancy is revealed, and Hope and Brooke throw her a surprise baby shower at Cliff House, and after everyone has left Hope and Steffy are cleaning up, and Liam goes in to say bye to Kelly. Steffy eventually wanders in, and not realizing the new baby monitor is turned on, tells Liam the child she is carrying is his and gives him the paternity test results. The other baby monitor is on the kitchen island where they had been testing it after putting in the batteries, and Hope overhears and runs home and starts burning all of Liam's clothes........

Matthew Atkinson continues to pull me in. I don't think I am crazy, although there have been times where I have gone crazy; i.e. witnessing animal abuse or neglect, same thing for child abuse, my boyfriend screwing one of my best friends, but these were all cases of temporary insanity. So I don't know how it would feel to think I was really crazy. Matthew is working my sappy strings though. I would love to see him revert to the kind of Thomas we had with Sally. Of course he isn't Pierson, but they could write the personality the same way and let Matthew run with it. 

• Love 6

The blathering on from Liam about how he had to be honest - please. You have no corner of virtue left to stand in. And the lamenting of how he didn't want their 'last time' to be wrapped up in a secret? Is this normal??? 

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, Kymmi said:

The blathering on from Liam about how he had to be honest - please. You have no corner of virtue left to stand in. And the lamenting of how he didn't want their 'last time' to be wrapped up in a secret? Is this normal??? 

None of this tomfoolery is normal. He sure wasn't basking in any afterglow last summer after Molly Night when he and Hope were officially divorced. The only new factor (besides drugs) is John Finnegan being in her life and Steffy making a genuine if poorly-timed attempt at moving away from this stupidity that ate up the best years of her life.

Back when Hope was first SORASed, we were all nervous that TIIC would try to pair her off with Nick as they'd done with the rest of Brooke's family and now I think that would have been a better alternative than everything Hope's been put through with Waffles McChucklefuck.

• Love 8

Liam is an ass, but I'm tired of people on this show treating Hope like she's some kind of saint, and she just bats her eyes and laps it up.  It's getting tired.

Isn't Paris supposed to be a social worker or something?  If so, when does she have time to just casually drop in on Zende and Zoe?  Maybe she drops by in the evening?  Also, if she does have a "normal" job, she must really stand out in those hideous outfits. 

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
51 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Back when Hope was first SORASed, we were all nervous that TIIC would try to pair her off with Nick as they'd done with the rest of Brooke's family and now I think that would have been a better alternative than everything Hope's been put through with Waffles McChucklefuck.

Nah, Nick hooking up with Hope after being her father figure and nailing her mom, sister, and aunt would be gross.  One of Nick's saving graces was his being such a great non-Forrester dad influence.  As much as Nick ate the show he's sorely needed now as a rival to Ridge and Bill, renewed love interest for Katie and for his son Jack Marone to give Ridge angina as Brooke fawns over him and he hooks up with Zende, Paris, or Zoe- or with Shauna! 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

I'm not kidding, I know someone who was diagnosed with COVID, had symptoms, including a really bad day, & is now feeling much better (still safely in quarantine, just mentioning the timeline, & it's not me or anyone in my household, to be clear), in the exact same amount of time that Steffy & Liam have discussed the Hopequinn Romance night ad nauseum at her cliffhouse. Misunderstanding night was already taken, & resulted in Douglas, this will likely result in another little boy, so it needs a name, too. Anyway, for my friend, roughly a week, & a bout of COVID later, & these 2 jackasses are still having the exact same conversation. They're sorry that they jumped to conclusions about the Hopequinn, but they'll always love each other, & they're not sorry for the night they spent together, Liam's even going to keep the memory in his back pocket, & yank it around to his front pocket when he needs a little confidence boost, but they're sorry that their actions could hurt the people that they love, so they're going to keep it to themselves, but they'll always, always love & respect each other, & they'll always wonder what could have been. Gross.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10