Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Douglas and PhoBeth are the best actors on the show right now. 

Whenever Ally or Bridget are brought up all I think of is wasted storyline potential and how this show refuses to allow women agency or personality in blind allegiance to triangles of doom. 

Also, I am high repulsed by Thomas. I hate him more than Taylor, Pam & Charlie, and Zencole combined. It’s like Spinal Tap. “Ok he’s been rapey but let’s add manipulating a borderline suicidal grieving woman, and abetting stealing her baby, and threatening abandonment, verbally abusing, and twisting the arm of his 5 yr old son.”  (Sets meter pst max to 11).  One of the most disgusting lead dads on soaps, almost if not, as bad as Dan on One Tree Hill. He could die for all I care and Ridge if he’s forgiven for cape-ing for this piece of SHIT is done for me too. Brooke needs to squint so hard he shatters like glass. 

I totally agree with you  Thomas makes me sick!  Hate is character!  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

So...7+ months on this one storyline with nothing else in the pipeline to pick up when they end this torture. Great writing & storytelling guys. <sarcasm font> Way to plan ahead. I wonder if they even knew how long this mess would drag on when they killed/switched Hope's baby or that Thomas was gonna come along & be BSC.  (Do shows even do story bibles like in the old days or do they just make this crap up as they go??)

OMG I'll just be so glad when they finally free ALL of us from this mess!

I feel quite comfortable saying I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Brad Bell and the idiot writers didn't think beyond, "Hey, let's make Hope think her baby died.  That will be a great story." 

As if that wasn't bad enough, they had to add in Liam/Hope split up, Liam is drugged and has sex with Steffy, psycho Thomas makes an appearance, and three of the dumbest people on the planet argue for months about whether or not they should tell Hope the truth.  They then proceed to top it off with Hope having a meltdown at her wedding while a room full of people watch and mostly do nothing including several of them who had previously told Hope marrying Thomas so quickly was a bad idea.

What a great fun story this was - NOT.

• Love 8

For the past 8 months (with only one minor exception) every storyline on this show is a direct cause of Taylor buying a baby to get Liam back in bed with her daughter.  (The little two-week mystery of who was trying to get Bill and Katie back together was cute and the only storyline totally unrelated to the baby-buying storyline.) So where does the show go from here? Every action and decision of every character for the past 8 months has been caused by this and the story going forward will continue to be dictated by this one selfish action by Taylor.

Brad Bell not only put all of his eggs in one basket, he put the chickens, the roosters and whole damn farm in there too. And the funny thing is, he and the writers were IMMEDIATELY aware that the fans were in utter revolt against this storyline yet he’s plugged away shedding the audience along the way. 

B&B was the very last broadcast TV show I watched daily LIVE. It was an enjoyable half-hour break in my day. But that’s been irreparably killed and Hope getting her baby back is not going to fix the many convoluted decisions made and relationship repercussions going forward.

To get me back watching LIVE daily, Brad Bell is going to have the have to remove all of the miscreants (Zoe, Flo, Zander, Thomas) and have the characters just put it all behind them and AND JUST MOVE ON. 

It’s obvious the plug was pulled early on the reveal because any (good) soap producer would have waited until November or February sweeps, so since that choice was made, Mr. Bell can also make the choice to JUST MOVE ON. 

• Love 15
9 hours ago, ChiefWiggum9-1-2 said:

Every action and decision of every character for the past 8 months has been caused by this and the story going forward will continue to be dictated by this one selfish action by Taylor.

No, they weren't.  Dr. Reece did not have to steal Hope's baby.  Hope didn't have to kick Liam to the curb.  Liam didn't have to move in with Steffy.  Thomas didn't have to drug Liam.  Steffy didn't have to have sex with Liam.  The three stooges didn't have to lie for months, do nothing about telling Hope the truth, and do nothing about Emma's death.  Ridge and Brooke didn't have to brow beat Liam, Steffy, and Hope with the a child needs both it's parents under one roof crap.  Why is it these people only believe that when it applies to their child and the marriage they want?

I really hate the notdeadbabyswitch SL, but what I hate more is that Steffy, Liam, and Hope ended right back up where they always do.  When Steffy told Liam she couldn't control what anyone else did, but she could change the way she did things, it was the most mature thing Steffy had said in YEARS.  Then Steffy invites Liam to move in and has sex with him.  Hope told Steffy she wasn't going to just hand Liam over to Steffy, then what did she do - demanded Liam go be with Steffy and the girls.  Now how long will it be before Liam does a variation of his famous waffle?  Boring.

• Love 4
On 7/27/2019 at 11:45 AM, mightysparrow said:

All the talk about wanting Kelly to experience growing up with a sister like Hauxdi did with Phoebe is bullshit.  When was the last time she mentioned her sister. 

I dunno, but I'm sure it was to bash Hope with the fact that she didn't consider her any family of hers.

Phoebe was barely cold in the grave when Steffy fucked Rick, so she can shove it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, ChiefWiggum9-1-2 said:

For the past 8 months (with only one minor exception) every storyline on this show is a direct cause of Taylor buying a baby to get Liam back in bed with her daughter.

Facts.

It doesn't excuse anyone else's decisions, up to and including Dr Reese, but without the rushed adoption that anyone who wasn't so blinded by Logan hate could see was shady, hope would never had had a thought of pushing Liam away if she'd had her baby with her. Full stop. When Liam has wanted out from her, he's left and he didn't waste months, weeks or in the case of the first broken engagement even a few hours to think twice.

and Thomas wouldn't have had any kind of easy in to stalk Hope.Yes, Liam is not without his laundry list of faults that are only just now being acknowledged, but rape is not one of them. 

As Tigerlynx pointed out, there was no point to any of this misery except to bring us back to square one of the never-ending Triangle of Dumb. 

Steffy deciding to pull herself out of the vortex of suck? Gone.

Liam and Hope finally being allowed to be together and not run away when things get hard? All down the toilet.

Me actually not hating the three of them? Yeah, that's a wash.

Also as mentioned before, Thomas didn't have to be in this story at all. What was so hard about letting him reunite with Sally and letting Wyatt get close to Flo again? And oh yeah, they've made Wyatt look like another Bell Boy waffle too. I legit met a poster on Reddit who tuned in to B&B for the first time back in January because GH had some cult story that took up the whole show (talk about ya bad luck!) who thought Wyatt was the biggest waffle she'd seen on a soap.opera.

I can't even describe all my feelings about having read such a sentence after all the years of seeing him chew Liam out for this crap.

I was livid when Show completely trashed Nick to prop Brooke and Ridge and exasperated when the ToD 2.0 took over the show for all of 2012, but this story? It's disgusting on a level that surpasses the Ridge/Bridget story--one that according to Ronn Moss' last interview before he left the show, he still got fans telling him they enjoyed (to his chagrin). Even the anti-Hope bashers who were initially thrilled aren't happy with this or to see Thomas attempt to violate another vulnerable young woman.

They'll have to reset this whole series once this is over to maybe have a hope of salvaging this show into another season.

• Love 11

Oh yeah. This show needs a hard reset and new umbrella story very different than this dark, dreary, and redundant shit and based around something opposite. Like Spectra or something like it rises again and is competing against Forester and it divides everyone on 2 sides. They have a old fashioned glam run way off. Everyone thinks Sally’s or the competitions backer is Bill and he is involved but at the final walk her partner walks out and it’s a recast Nick or Nick’s very good looking son. Maybe during all this Quidge is revisited. I want Thomas to be exposed and punished or killed and I want Brooke to get a backbone. I’d like another location shoot even in New York. Most of the international viewers tune in for the glamor which has been sorely lacking in 2019. During this Bridget can do multi episode stint. She’s the only damn character on this show who has common sense and a brain. Hope and Steffy also need makeovers, they look like mall employees. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, TigerLynx said:
23 hours ago, ChiefWiggum9-1-2 said:

Every action and decision of every character for the past 8 months has been caused by this and the story going forward will continue to be dictated by this one selfish action by Taylor.

No, they weren't.  Dr. Reece did not have to steal Hope's baby.

As much as I have always disliked Taylor, I have to agree here.  Taylor would have had no baby to buy if it weren't for Wayne Shady.

• Love 4

On all of Taylor's "dates" with Dr. Baby-Stealer all she did was complain about the Logans and how they did her family wrong, and how much Steffy wanted a "sister" for Kelly and in Taylor's own mind - give Liam another reason to forgive Steffy for ****ing Liam's father and return to her. The only reason there was a second "date" was because Dr. Baby-Stealer saw $$$$$$$$.

• Love 8

You guys!  I came up with the perfect way to end this horrific storyline with the least mess possible.  Flo, feeling that she just can't deal with the secret one second longer and knowing she's going to lose everything anyway when it comes out, packs her bags (because always in tv and the movies even though the character has been sporting a voluminous wardrobe they always manage to squeeze it into one or two bags), gives one last mournful look at Wyatt's living room and exits, leaving a note.  The note says, "Dear Wyatt, I'm so sorry but I have to leave.  There's a secret that's been tearing me apart and everyone will hate me when they find out what it is.  The secret is that Beth is still alive and that Phoebe is actually Beth.  Do a DNA test for proof.  Oh, and one more thing...Thomas knew the secret and has been threatening me so I wouldn't tell Hope.  I love you.  Flo".  BOOM!

It wraps it all up without us having to watch everyone hate on Flo for the next few months.  Then again, Brad Bell would allow her to leave the note on a table and just as she left, an ocean breeze would sail it away!  🙂

What else would you add to the note?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ChiefWiggum9-1-2 said:

On all of Taylor's "dates" with Dr. Baby-Stealer all she did was complain about the Logans and how they did her family wrong, and how much Steffy wanted a "sister" for Kelly and in Taylor's own mind - give Liam another reason to forgive Steffy for ****ing Liam's father and return to her. The only reason there was a second "date" was because Dr. Baby-Stealer saw $$$$$$$$.

She really did. First went on and on about how she had so much money she didn't know what to do with it and then whined and whined that the evil Logans took everything from her boohoo and Kelly would've had a sister if the evil Logans hadn't been so mean and judgmental about her shooting a man in the back. 

So of course Wayne Shady is responsible for what he did, but it wouldn't have happened if he didn't know a rich woman with a grudge against the Logans wasn't ready and willing to pay top dollar for a baby and not ask a lot of questions. 

• Love 7
(edited)

That is all true, but I really hate to give Dr. Wayne Shady the benefit of the doubt here. While Taylor flashing cash and spewing venom about the "evil Logans" certainly didn't help in keeping Dr. S impartial, I think that in the very beginning, Hope was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Any woman who had delivered a live infant on the fateful night would have been the victim of that horrible baby switch.

I guess what I am saying is that Dr. Shady didn't purposely target Hope. You would think that given the circumstances, such as Zoe working for FC, etc., etc., he would have immediately have done the right thing. 

Taylor is an idiot and I'm just waiting to see how she somehow tries to spin this into her and Steffy being the victims here and not Hope, Liam and Beth. Steffy is an idiot, too, for not asking more questions regarding Flo, and Taylor's "contact." She looked and sounded so moronic when she couldn't answer Liam's basic questions. Lippy and Steffy were in such a rush to get the adoption finalized that they conveniently chose to overlook the fine print.

BTW, who is "Flo's attorney" who keeps being referred to? Carter is also a dolt for not following through. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 2
(edited)

Not only moronic, but from what I've read/seen elsewhere, she was pissy and defensive when Liam was questioning her. She also crowed about Carter doing "everything by the book" as if that were extra-special work he did instead of that being standard operating procedure. And obviously he DIDN'T do everything "by the book" because if Liam can start picking apart adoption papers in a few minutes' perusal.

That she would even say that speaks volumes.

Heifer knew something was off as did her heifer mother. But they couldn't have cared less in the face of getting a plaything for Kelly.

And I don't want to hear about if Dr. Shady hadn't been able to sell the baby to them, he would have sold the baby to someone else because THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED.

They BOUGHT a blackmarket human trafficked baby. There's no walking that back.

And I can't wait for karma to slap this bitch upside her weave when the truth comes out.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 15

Douglas is my hero. He kept repeating that Beth was alive and was trying to make Hope happy by telling her and even drew the distinction that he knew his mother was dead and that Beth was truly alive when they were trying to say ‘you mean in my heart?’ Then he told Thomas what he wanted to hear but as soon as he bolted, Douglas’ face pretty much said ‘Eff that and eff you.’

I love when Liam is actually smart and observant. You saw the penny drop for him that Douglas obviously knew something and wasn’t making this up and as soon as Steffy left he moved in to get the deets. 

Thomas is just....dude your own sister told you  to slow your roll in pushing Hope into bed and what do you do as soon as you’re in the hotel room? Start taking your shirt off and groping a woman who is obviously not sexually into you. 

• Love 17

Every time Tom insists on kissing Hope, she looks like she’s going to throw up. And I actually do throw up watching that creep put his lips on her. I hope he ends up in prison for all of his sins. 

• Love 17

During the show today, there was info on the scrolling ticker, to go to a website & give them opinions on B&B. I went & fucking unloaded about this storyline. They specifically asked several questions about the baby-swap storyline, & they asked which characters you'd like to see more/less/the amount they're on. I know it won't change anything, but it was kinda cathartic, & I feel better. If you'd like to unload, here's the link...

https://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/news/1005594/we-want-to-know-what-you-think-of-the-bold-and-the-beautiful/

Oh my God, Thomas learned nothing from sliding on the Caroline rape, because he's about to rape Hope, too. If only he could drug her, maybe she'd say "yes". I hope they don't actually do it, because God help us if Hope gets pregnant with his kid. 

Finally, Liam is seeing a light bulb. I love that as soon as Steffy jumped up to get her perma-napping babies, who always wake up at the same time, he pounced on Douglas for more info. Of all of the characters, I'd have expected Liam to solve it right after Logan & DeadAly, but there he is, sitting at the grown folks' table, solving mysteries.

• Love 9
(edited)

Douglas' face says it all: "What do I have do to get the grown ups to listen to me?"

EAqdOS0WkAAhHwd.jpg

EAqjMS5W4AIzxmb.jpg

I love this kid so much. And it's clear he adores Hope and even at his tender age and not really getting the gist of what's happening, he wants to stop Hope's pain. Which is more than I can say for four filthy, disgusting, lying adults. 

And seriously, Thomas, stop trying to rape Hope. It's disgusting.

Off to unleash on the survey. Not that it will do any good.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 19

I filled one out, too. I let them have it from everything about this horrendous story, hiring hackless talent interns and Big Brother rejects in lieu of talented male and female actors to expand the romance pool, what a dud TK is as Sludge (I wasn't as kind), quit making JMW "happen", where is "red suit" Brooke, wasting CH and RS's talent, no more Batie, either give Charlie and Pam storylines worthy of their experience and talent or let them go, no more ToD, why no more fashion show/business SLs, proscecute criminal actions and MORE!

I really don't know why CBS bothers with these sham surveys every 18 months or so. I don't what influence CBS has over Brad Bell to change anything. It seems like after one of these surveys, there will be some slight improvements to appease the audiences and those last a month or so, then everything slips back to the status quo.

I did notice that one of the questions that kept showing up in SL preferences as "court cases/trials." Dare we hope that Thomas, Reese, et al, will actually face the music? Don't bother answering that. 😏

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I thought JMW looked great today without all the makeup she usually wears.

2 - 4 - 6 - 8, who do we appreciate? DOUGLAS! YAY!

I'll never understand why Flo keeps trying to reason with Zoe. She should just tell Zoe to grab her passport and head to nearest country with no extradition treaty before Flo spills the beans finally.

Lol, Douglas basically told Thomas to go fcuk himself. Right there with ya, Doug!

Watching Thomas press up on Hope makes me want to vomit. I can't wait not to have look at him shirtless again.

• Love 14

Those ENDLESS conversations between Flo and Zoe have to be the most insulting lines ever written on any soap opera ever in the history of the world. They should have just come on screen and said “Ditto from the past 8 months. The End. Exit Stage Left.”

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I thought the never ending conversation between Zoe and Flo was bad, but it's got nothing on the idiocy that is Thomas and Hope.

I know Thomas is a psycho, but what the hell was Hope's plan here?  She doesn't want to have sex with Thomas.  She knows Thomas wants to have sex with her and is expecting to have sex with her so why the hell did she marry him?  Are these people simply incapable of not getting married to every person that crosses their path?  This is just gross.

No, Taylor did not exclusively create this situation.  She played a part, but so did lots of other people.  All grown adults who should know better, but apparently the only character with any functioning brain cells is five year old Douglas.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

I know Thomas is a psycho, but what the hell was Hope's plan here?  She doesn't want to have sex with Thomas.  She knows Thomas wants to have sex with her and is expecting to have sex with her so why the hell did she marry him?  Are these people simply incapable of not getting married to every person that crosses their path?  This is just gross.

This.  When Hope was standing there looking like she wanted to hurl, I yelled at the tv, "Hope, you do know that when two people get married there is an expectation of sex, right?"  Did she think she was never expected to have sex with her husband?  

Oh, that's right.  She's not thinking.

• Love 6

Liam and Hope are lucky Taylor bought Phoebe/Beth and gave her to Steffy.  What blew this case wide open was Zoe, Flo, and Xander's inability to STFU, and Douglas having more brain power than ALL the adults in his life.  If Phoebe/Beth had gone to another couple, Liam and Hope would never know she was still alive.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Liam and Hope are lucky Taylor bought Phoebe/Beth and gave her to Steffy.  What blew this case wide open was Zoe, Flo, and Xander's inability to STFU, and Douglas having more brain power than ALL the adults in his life.  If Phoebe/Beth had gone to another couple, Liam and Hope would never know she was still alive.

Reese only got the idea of stealing and selling a baby after talking with Taylor who made it known that she would use her funds to facilitate her daughter's desire for a second kid. If Taylor didn't talk endlessly about that, Reese may or may not have come up with the idea of taking Beth.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, nilyank said:

Reese only got the idea of stealing and selling a baby after talking with Taylor who made it known that she would use her funds to facilitate her daughter's desire for a second kid. If Taylor didn't talk endlessly about that, Reese may or may not have come up with the idea of taking Beth. 

And in Taylor's conversations with Steffy it became clear that Taylor's expressed intentions were for Steffy to get Liam back with another baby.

• Love 9

Dr. Reese stole Liam and Hope's baby.

Steffy didn't use Phoebe/Beth to get Liam back.

The person who used her children to get men was Brooke.  Brooke tried to use Bridget to get Ridge (didn't work), and she tried to use Hope to get Nick away from Taylor (didn't work), so then Brooke decided to use her eggs.

The first thought Brooke had when Hope found out she was pregnant was that Hope could use that to get Liam away from Steffy.

Brooke has always been a lying cheating user, and she deserves all the misery that comes her way.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Steffy didn't use Phoebe/Beth to get Liam back.

She certainly tried to. While Liam and Hope were brokenhearted about losing their daughter she told him he would be Phoebe's father too. It's the same playbook she used when she started chasing Liam. Contrasting herself to Hope. Back then it was how "fun" and willing to have sex she was. This time it was how "happy" she was with a readymade family of living children for him to enjoy.

What happened isn't Steffy's fault but she absolutely tried to use it to her advantage. 

• Love 14

No, Steffy didn't.  Steffy didn't have to do anything.  Liam and Hope imploded like they always do.  Liam and Hope will get back together, and the next time there is a problem, Hope will bail again.  Blaming Stephanie, Taylor, and Steffy doesn't change the fact that Ridge/Brooke and Hope/Liam can't make their relationships work because of themselves.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

No, Steffy didn't.  Steffy didn't have to do anything.  Liam and Hope imploded like they always do.  Liam and Hope will get back together, and the next time there is a problem, Hope will bail again.  Blaming Stephanie, Taylor, and Steffy doesn't change the fact that Ridge/Brooke and Hope/Liam can't make their relationships work because of themselves.

The two things are not mutually exclusive. Just because Steffy didn't succeed in wooing Liam away doesn't mean she didn't try. Liam and Hope's inability to make their relationship work doesn't make her gross attempts to take advantage of their pain acceptable.

• Love 11
(edited)

Liam claims to be a grown up, yet when Hope left him and laid her engagement ring on the mantle, he (literally) turned around and gave it to Steffy. (Here, you want it?)

Steffy is supposed to be grown up, yet she arranged to have Liam meet her under false pretenses and further arranged to have Hope locked in a ski-gondola to ensure she witnessed the wedding ceremony.

Hope is supposed to be grown up, but because Liam was "10 minutes late" meeting her, she (again literally) turns around and marries Liam's brother. (For six months month, she repeated that phrase over and over again!)

Remember people, this is a SOAP OPERA, the characters do not act as if they are in real world.  If they did, the last 8 months would not have ever happened.

Edited by ChiefWiggum9-1-2
  • Love 4

Liam claims to be a grown up, yet when Hope left him and laid her engagement ring on the mantle, he (literally) turned around and gave it to Steffy. (Here, you want it?)

Steffy is supposed to be grown up, yet she arranged to have Liam meet her under false pretenses and further arranged to have Hope locked in a ski-gondola to ensure she witnessed the wedding ceremony.

Hope is supposed to be grown up, but because Liam was "10 minutes late" meeting her, she (again literally) turns around and marries Liam's brother.

To be fair though, those things happened several years and two babies ago. I doubt any of them would pull similar stuff now. Even Hope's sudden marriage to Thomas wasn't so much a non-grown up thing as a mental illness thing due to untreated PPD.

At this point I think Hope, Liam, and Steffy all need counseling and therapy. What is about to happen to them with the reveal of Beth is not something they should just wake up the next day and go "Bygones!" I think Hope especially needs treatment because she's already shown a tendency to foist her emotional issues on the nearest child. That'll be a lot responsibility to put on little Beth, who's probably going to be having her own big adjustment to make.

But ugh, what's more likely to happen is Steffy will turn out to be pregnant from Night of Molly and everyone will decide that it's fate intervening to soothe her loss of Phoebeth. Hope will never let Beth out of her sight and will re-write the book on helicopter parenting. Liam will continue to ping pong back and forth depending on who he can get sex from at the moment and who has the most babies. 🙄

• Love 4
(edited)

Thomas, you pathetic psychopath, take the hint, she is just not into you.  Die, Thomas, Die.

Douglas, you are dealing with blithering idiots.  You're going to have to handle this.  I know it's a lot for a five year old, but you are more competent than these morons are.

Yes, Flo, continue to sit there and say nothing, you selfish spineless coward.  I hope you burn in hell along with Thomas, Zoe and Xander.

Hope had a mini meltdown at the wedding, and you three Logan girls did exactly what?  Oh yeah, see above for blithering idiots/morons.

The two things are not mutually exclusive. Just because Steffy didn't succeed in wooing Liam away doesn't mean she didn't try. Liam and Hope's inability to make their relationship work doesn't make her gross attempts to take advantage of their pain acceptable.

Steffy did not try to lure Liam away.  Steffy, Kelly, and Beth were out of the country on business.  Hope shoved Liam away all on her own.  Liam claims he didn't want the annulment, but he signed the papers.  All the years Steffy was gone, Liam and Hope still couldn't make it work.  Hope married Wyatt because Liam was late.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 3

If Taylor didn't talk endlessly about that, Reese may or may not have come up with the idea of taking Beth.

Yeah, Reese is gutless scum but I don't think it would have occurred to him out of the blue to steal Hope's baby and give her to Taylor and Steffy. Taylor yapping about having hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw at the "problem" of Steffy wanting to give Kelly a literal living doll is what turned on that particular lightbulb in Reese's head. But even then, Reese had no way of knowing Hope would show up in Catalina on a dark and stormy night alone and in labor. That was just his dumb, evil luck.

Also, Taylor is the first one who noticed Douglas' regarding Hope as a substitute mommy. I think Thomas probably would've gone after Hope anyway but Taylor likely put the idea in his head that he could use Douglas to work her.

Convenient how Taylor pretty much set all this in motion and she's nowhere to be found, huh?

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Convenient how Taylor pretty much set all this in motion and she's nowhere to be found, huh?

It's not Taylor's fault.  What Dr. Reese or what any of these other people did is not Taylor's responsibility.  Why is it that Liam, Hope, Ridge, Brooke are never responsible for anything?  Was it Taylor and Stephanie's fault that Ridge hooked up with Katie, Caroline II, or Quinn?  There's always some pathetic excuse for why Ridge, Brooke, Liam and Hope aren't responsible for anything.

• Love 3

I filled out the Survey also, and ripped them a new butthole.  In addition to totally and completely tearing the baby storyline apart, I also told them to stop bringing in untalented hacks at the expense of beloved legacy characters.  But then I thought about how this soap has become incestuous in many ways with characters intermarrying each other, so I thought maybe they need to bring in talented actors, but not Big Brother rejects, so Hope can stay married to Liam, and not bring in these stupid fashion interns who really have no real relationships to any of the legacy characters.

I also ripped how they've written Hope, to be a weak, zombie idiot.  But I saved the worst for Thomas and how he has been written as a child abuser, which has no business on TV.  There are thousands of kids being abused every day, and I don't think it has any business on this show.

Then, when they asked what I wanted to see more of, I said to go back to what made the show so good in the past with more fashion, humor, family stories without the insanity, and love stories with couples who devoted to each other and aren't bed hopping.  I said I wanted to see more Bill, Katie, Eric, Quinn and Sally.  I want less Zoe, Shauna (what an epic fail) and Flo.  And, unless they give Charlie and Pam a good story, let them go.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Don't worry I'm sure she'll ride back into town (possibly strapped) when it all comes to make this whole mess the fault of the evil Logans. After all, if Brooke wasn't such a man-stealing monster Taylor and tots would have perfect lives. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Douglas, speaking the truth like no one else's business: "I know you're Beth."

EAvtKbdXsAA1zAO.jpg

Beth: Finally, someone with some damn sense!

EAvtNDIX4AInb7g.jpg

Hi, Daddy!

EAvxpvpXUAAKvCc.jpg

EAvxr5_XUAAS8-t.jpg

And a child shall lead them, indeed.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 16

Whatever you think of  Thomas the character, the actor is killing it. This dude is constantly having to act with his shirt off and is able to be menacing and off kilter. I don’t think Thomas isn’t going anywhere, he’s the new Sheila where he’ll be popping up to terrorize Hope and Liam for months/years. He’ll always think of her and Douglas as his and Liam as the obstacle with Steffy sympathetic to him and Ridge torn. 

The Logan Ladies conveniently forget that while Thomas has his mental issues so does their beloved Rick. He shot Grant and fired shots at Ridge and Caroline and carries a verrrrrry unhealthy pathological hatred of Ridge. Rick point blank told a grieving Ridge he was sexually targeting his other daughter just to chap his ass. I could see the show pulling the same crap with Rick showing up with Lizzie saying that Maya died and suddenly he randomly sees Steffy as the earth mother answer to his motherless Lizzie’s needs and it’d be as believable as Thomas’s insta obsession with Hope.

I thought Liam would hear Douglas talking to Beth on the baby intercom but his realizing that Douglas’ fixation was on Beth and what it meant was better. Although come on show, who directed Douglas to be stroking his chin thoughtfully as Liam walked in? Hi-larious.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

Matthew Atkinson is doing a stand-up job at being the creepiest creep who ever creeped, I'll give him that.

As far as the Logan sisters discussing Thomas' shady past, I can understand why there are focused on him and why would they bring up Rick?

Rick isn't even here. He's been off canvas for months and apparently, not likely to return any time soon. His actions have nada to do with what's going on now. What Thomas did years ago and more recently with Douglas' conception are absolutely relevant to what's going on right now as he is literally preying upon a mentally unstable woman and using and abusing his own son in the process. Oh and there's that little matter of him killing Emma and drugging Liam and enabling his rape by proxy. And that's just in the past few weeks.

It doesn't excuse Rick's actions, not in the slightest, but I would dare to argue that Thomas' actions are far, far worse. Also, I don't compare his actions as a pre-teen (shooting Grant) to Thomas's actions - all of which occurred when he was very much an adult. 

All of this to say, everyone's actions get hand-waved away. Rick's, Thomas', included. In fact, the only time Ridge gave a good god damn about Thomas' shenanigans was when he learned about Douglas' true paternity and suddenly, his firstborn was public enemy #1 because that was interfering with his life with Caroline. But if Thomas is fucking up someone else's life? Eh - Ridge has zero fucks to give. Steffy, who clearly knows her brother "so well," can clearly see something's off (huh, sounds familiar) but so long as the proper 30 seconds of lip service is paid and he fulfills the purpose of helping facilitate a reunion with Liam, who is she to question?

• Love 9

The reason Brad Bell had Steffy end up with Phoebe/Beth is so he can continue to drag out this goddamn triangle.  It's the same reason he cleared the field when it comes to the legacy children.  It's pretty much all about Steffy and Hope so Ridge can side with Steffy and Brooke can side with Hope, they can spit up again, and get back together again ad naseum.

I can see how this will play out now.  Here are the options.

1.  Steffy will be pregnant.

2.  Liam will feel guilty about taking Phoebe/Beth away from Steffy and stay with Steffy and Kelly.

3.  Thomas will give Hope Molly.  Even with the Molly, Hope still won't want to have sex with Thomas.  So the idiot writers will claim Liam/Steffy was consensual while Thomas/Hope is attempted rape.  In which case, fuck you writers, for trying to blur the lines between what is and isn't rape.  You suck.

4.  Ridge/Brooke will split up again.  Ridge will end up with Quinn.  Eric will end up with Donna.  Brooke will stab Katie in the back again and screw Bill.  Not that I feel sorry for Katie.  She is also a back stabbing bitch and knew what she was getting with Bill and Brooke.

5.  Wyatt will kick Flo to the curb.  Both Steffy and Sally will offer a sympathetic ear thereby starting another freaking triangle.

• Useful 1

Speaking of taking responsibility, what about Hauxdilox and Bill taking a little responsibility for fucking up Thomas and Sally's lives with their 'Caroline is dead' lie?  Hauxdi and Bill destroyed the lives of two people who were very much in love. 

Thomas might have had creepy tendencies but he wasn't a full on predator, like he is now.  Thomas went back to Caroline because he wanted to do what his father NEVER did; the right thing.  He broke Sally's heart and his own too.  Discovering that your own sister was part of the plot to wreck your life must have been horrible.  But, as usual, Hauxdilox NEVER PAYS.  The only time she's ever suffered the consequences of her actions is when Liam found out that she fucked his father and by the time he learned the truth, she was up to her weave in lies.

It breaks my heart to hear that Sally has been messed over by someone like Wyatt.  She and Thomas were so great together.  They were going to make the New Spectra a real force in the fashion world and serious competition for Forrester.  Now Spectra is dead and a great group of characters is gone with it.

I would love it if, while Thomas is being dragged off to the hoosegow, shirtless of course, he reminds his sister about what she did to him.  That might take the edge of her inevitable martyr routine.  Maybe Douglas could kick her in the ankles too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Well, finally, it appears that Liam is putting together two and two and coming up with four for the first time in his life. I’m making it a point to watch every day this week unlike the past couple of years. Really unlike the past boring, sorry, sad 8 months. 

• Love 8