Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

If we needed some teens, couldn't Rosie have been brought on? She's Justin's granddaughter and Amber's daughter. And I liked Amber once, so I'd have some marginal fucks to give. 

Rosie, Jack Marrone, Dino, Logan, Lil Deacon (depending on which show) are all teens that could come back and be relevant. Rosie and Lil' D are especially important because she they have the least blood relatives on the show and have multiple pairing options.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Oh Bill, I hate you and I love you. What yesterday showed me was how much I miss Liam and Bill. Of all the couples/relationships that have been sacrificed at the Steffy alter; this one bothers me the most. As much as I miss it though, I don’t see how it could ever be the same because they have so thoroughly ruined Bill. Going all the way back to the destruction of Brill, and Bill’s decent into madness. I want so much to believe his words to Liam. I want to believe that he is truly repentant for ripping his family apart over someone so unworthy. I am taking a wait and see approach to this. I don’t trust Bill, I never really have, but after all he has done to Liam it is going to take a lot more than words to show me he is sincere.

All of this. He's done something unthinkable and been forgiven like 6 times in under a year. It's too much to even think about believing. But it was nice to see a hint of the great tension between Bill and Liam. The actors are so great together but I can't buy it. 

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Guys, I fired up the DVR last night and a cult recruiting video popped up instead of my soaps. The figurehead was a woman and all who crossed her path were required to bestow praise and fealty upon her. In return, some were given her cast off men and engagement rings while others were merely content to bask in her beatific presence. Her material needs were already fully satisfied, although one infatuated cultist gifted her shares in a large and successful company. The most disturbing part of the video was a disheveled hermit known as Father, whose religious fervor and worship of the cult’s matriarch eclipsed all others. At first the cult offers members a glimpse of enlightment and progressive ideals such as female empowerment and sexual liberation. Once the trap is sprung, members are quickly brainwashed into believing female empowerment equals dumping a guy who just isn’t that into you and can’t forget that you sexed up his father. Strength is defined as being a single parent who co-parents and has an enormous bank account and devoted support system.

Rituals included synchronized belly rubbing, arranging plastic parachute men into a sexually charged tableau resembling a woman riding her father-in-law, and submitting to bad plastic surgery. Don’t eat the truffle fries.

Dead!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

How fitting it would have been to have Brooke and/or Katie to put their hands on their hips, snap their necks, and their fingers and remind Sludge's grimy ass that, "Uh, uh--wait a minute.  I [we] know you love your daughter, but don't get it twisted.  She isn't doing a damn thing that my [our] own mother hasn't done!  And, she did it without money, a husband, a great family name, or the other trappings of wealth!" 

3 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Wake me when she becomes an innovator or creator--not someone piggybacking off of someone else's concept and acting as if she found a cure for cancer.  And, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the second fashion show that she has presided over where the "fashions" looked like something one could purchase from a mid-level department store at a red-dot sale (reductions made at the counter), or plucked out of some tragic little 50% off bin at a discount chain in a strip mall? 

Can't the same be said of Hope?  No, she's not being praised to the high heavens at this particular moment, but Hope, oh Hope.  She of the multiple parties, the out-of-nowhere gift of a crappy fashion line she doesn't even design (poor Thorne Forrester calls her "boss"?), has had just as much handed to her as Steffy.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Can't the same be said of Hope?  No, she's not being praised to the high heavens at this particular moment, but Hope, oh Hope.  She of the multiple parties, the out-of-nowhere gift of a crappy fashion line she doesn't even design (poor Thorne Forrester calls her "boss"?), has had just as much handed to her as Steffy.

That's a fair criticism. It's also why it took Steffy going down into the Stallion riding gutter and her causing bodily harm to no fewer than three people before I could see any real difference between the both of them, especially once Hope became the HBIC after JWM left the first time.

And this is why I hate how all of Hope's development as a character was so tied with Liam, because unlike Steffy who was one of three children ever in the history of B&B conceived in and born into a happy marriage, Hope has had to live in the shadow of Brooke's poor decision making her entire life, even if she wasn't aware of the full story. I think back to the exetential crisis Allison Stewart on ATWT had when she found out her sister Emily was her biological mother and that was a far more auspicious circumstance of birth than Hope's. But it got glossed over, first to service Sandy/Agnes's story (which let's be honest, was another excuse for Nick to play Captain Save-a-ho to yet another woman not named Bridget), then that idiotic Posse boink.

Hope was well off in a way Brooke's family wasn't growing up, but she didn't have to be so....well, bland. Kim Matula was more that capable of giving her character a full range and it's a shame she was never allowed that. If she got a golden ladder into the company, it could've been stemming from Brooke's guilt about robbing her of a father instead of having everyone kiss her ass just to make Steffy look like an equally jealous trust fund baby.

They fucked up big time, but what else is new.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9

Emma, please please just go away.  Zoey is worth a lot more to FC than you are.  Zoey is obsessive and your not?  Zoey is trouble and your not?  

I think that Emma is more likely to boil a bunny than Zoey. 

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Emma, please please just go away.  Zoey is worth a lot more to FC than you are.  Zoey is obsessive and your not?  Zoey is trouble and your not?  

I don't disagree with this, but in what world would Zoe be hired to even fetch Pam's coffee after a stunt like hers towards Hope? 

That's a rhetorical question, given that Charlie is still employed after letting her through in the first place.

• Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:26 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Is it just me, or does Xander's accent now seem to randomly wander? Today it went from American to "posh" British, to Cockney, to I swear he sounded Australian. None of them are that good, either.  Sorry. The show was so boring today, that's what my brain honed in on.  

I thought it was just me!  Glad to know I'm not alone.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:56 PM, A-Lo said:

For the love of God, when will these people change their clothes?  I feel like I've been looking at Steffy's Kabuki-in-black look and Thorne's 1960's plaid shirt...not to mention Xander's bowling shirt and poor Emma's hideous shirt-under-sundress look that makes her look so babyish...for so days now.  Please, show, move it along!

Here we go again...same hideous outfits for like the 7th day in a row.  Is show so broke it can't afford to move into the next day so all the characters can get new outfits?

Edited by A-Lo
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

It could happen. Many a good girl stalked by bad girl ends up going nutty so the bad girl becomes the heroine. Carly/Roseanna on ATWT is a prime example. Not sure Zoey is inching ahead in popularity for that to happen.

• Love 3

Emma needs to go away to wherever she came from. The young “actress” is REALLY not talented and as an intern, her role has far exceeded her role. I don’t know why Thorne or Hope or Maya hasn’t shown that little girl the door. 

• Love 14

Oops-that doesn’t make much sense. I meant to say that “her perceived influence has far exceed her role as an intern”. Hope that makes it more clear.

• Love 8

Well, that didn't take long.  Hauxdilox hasn't even changed her clothes and she's back to using her infant to manipulate Liam.  Is that what 'strong women' do, I'm not sure?

When is somebody, ANYBODY going to tell Ridge to back the fuck off Hope?  It's a shame Rick wasn't there because he'd be more than happy to kick Ridge's grimy, middle-aged ass in defense of his sister.  Maybe Maya can step in for her husband.  Since $Bill is on his Contrition 2018 tour, it's become Ridge's job to bully and abuse young women.  I guess he gets more brownie points if that woman is pregnant too.  I was laughing out loud when Hauxdilox was singing Ridge's praises.  Ridge Forrester is many things (a nasty piece of shit for one thing) but a good father is not one of them. 

I think $Bill is a sociopath but it's a bit stomach turning to see him roll over and play dead like this.  Taking responsibility for his share of the mess is one thing but he's taking EVERYONE'S share of the blame.  I only have two words in response to $Bill saying that he ruined everybody's life:  CONSENSUAL SEX!!!!  What happened in the Forrester guest house was NOT $Bill forcing himself on Hauxdilox. 

I know $Bill DID blackmail Hauxdi but am I the only one who remembers that he was SHOT IN THE BACK!!!  By St. Taylor, who wasn't woman enough to take responsibility for her cowardly, murderous crime and was more than willing to leave her precious daughter at the man Taylor believed had assaulted her.  Sounds like the kind of woman who would drunkenly drive over a woman on the road.  Like Mother like daughter.  I wouldn't be surprised if the reason $Bill went so completely off the rails is because he's suffering from PTSD.

I hope Zoe is as dangerous as Emma claims she is.  Maybe Zoe will kill Emma and put us all out of our misery.  B&B is a show with a history of really bad acting but this girl is setting records.

Thank you @MulletorHater for your love song to Beth Logan.  She was a very good woman and never got the credit she deserved.  Stephanie wasn't half the woman Beth was.   Stephanie stole Beth's life and then devoted most of HER life to harassing Beth's daughter.  It would be really nice if Hope honoured her grandmother by naming her child after her, if it's a girl.

• Love 13

So is Emma the next generation Hope, but with a billion fewer brain cells? I dunno but when your boyfriend rushes off work to go comfort his stalker ex over losing her geriatric cat, and then he comes back and gushes to you all about it, it might be time for you to buy a big ol' clue.

So Pam is Team Zoe? Cray recognize cray.

No Hope, Liam hasn't chosen to be with you. Steffy made that choice for him. You're the winner by default, at least until Ping-Pong Waffle Boy can waffle his way back to Steffy again. And take off that effin ring!

I'll give Steffy props for one thing: her passive-aggressive game is dragon fire. She was handling Liam like a cat plays with a bug before eating it. ? Too bad Kelly is going to grow up seeing that as her primary example of how women should handle men.

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

know $Bill DID blackmail Hauxdi but am I the only one who remembers that he was SHOT IN THE BACK!!!  By St. Taylor, who wasn't woman enough to take responsibility for her cowardly, murderous crime and was more than willing to leave her precious daughter at the man Taylor believed had assaulted her.  Sounds like the kind of woman who would drunkenly drive over a woman on the road. 

And had her other daughter cover that shit up for her, too! ?? 

Say what you will about Brooke, but she doesn't have a body count under her belt.

28 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So is Emma the next generation Hope, but with a billion fewer brain cells? 

Emma is next generation Nicole with fewer brain cells, and Nicole was an order of fries short of a full combo if she fucking married Zende after the shit he pulled, with courtship game that was barely a step above Liam's.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

It would be really nice if Hope honoured her grandmother by naming her child after her, if it's a girl.

Lizzie is named after her grandmother...unless Beth would be her name & not a shortened "Elizabeth."

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hope, Liam hasn't chosen to be with you. Steffy made that choice for him.

And then Liam asks Steffy if she is "ready" for that.  Ready to not chase after a beady eyed weasel?  The question is, is Liam ready to not be drooled over by more than one woman?

3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I hope it turns out that Emma is much nuttier than Zoe.

• Love 9

RIght, Beth already has a granddaughter named after her.

Lil Deacon should be around the same age, if not older, than Hope.  Since Lil Deacon isn’t blood related to anyone’s on the show except Hope, being him on to mix things up.

• Love 4

Emma really needs to be kicked out of the internship program immediately for her insubordination.  However, I don't care for the glib approach that FC upper management is suddenly taking towards Zoey's threats on the HFTF website.  Resource-wise, it really only cost FC a few hours of Lame's and Tharne's (no, that's not a typo) time and they wasted a few brain cells in the process. The "IT expert," ended up comping them for his time because the case was "so easy." They were  only out lunch from  Il Gardino and the leers and innuendos Katie had to deal with. The truly wronged party in all of that was Sally. 

Even if the threats seemed innocuous on retrospect, in today's world, you can't take any type of cyber threats, stalking, bullying, etc. lightly. If they examined the lengths that Zoey went to in order to make Sally look guilty, not to mention, sneaking into the FC fashion show, they might think twice. Sure, Zoey might be generating good SM "buzz," but she can also create equally as negative press on the turn of a dime, if the word hit the street that she cyber threatened HFTF. Mull over that one, Tharne Far-rester.

Now, if they decide that Zoey isn't working out, it will look like Emma successfully influenced FC to get rid of her.  Teenybopper is playing a dangerous game that she is ill equipped to deal with. 

Sadly, that kid who plays Emma doesn't have anywhere close to the chops to pull off a decent "good girl turns crazy" twist. Those three need to be sent packing ASAP.

Yes, I wish that Rick or Deacon or Nick or somebody, anybody, would happen to walk in during one of Sludge's sessions of berating and browbeating Hope. It's long overdue for somebody to get thrown through a window or tossed off the roof.  

For a father and daughter who allegedly have such a close, magical, one-of-a-kind bond, Sludge, sure doesn't know is own daughter at all. He refused to believe that the FIL fucking was consensual. Now, he can't grasp that Steffy is THROUGH. WITH. LIAM. Is he that scared that she will still end up with Bill? What's going to happen if it's revealed that Bill is really Kelly's father? (Although, hope for that seem to be slipping away by the day.)  #disappointed

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Yes, she has.  At least Steffy owns stock in the company.  I don't have a problem with the Foresters working at FC.  It's the company which was founded by Eric and Stephanie, their parents or grandparents.  It's when they throw temper tantrums because they didn't get their way, and start sabotaging FC that annoys me.  So far, Steffy hasn't done that.  Steffy was actually instrumental in getting the company back.

5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'll give Steffy props for one thing: her passive-aggressive game is dragon fire. She was handling Liam like a cat plays with a bug before eating it. ? Too bad Kelly is going to grow up seeing that as her primary example of how women should handle men.

I wish Steffy's game plan was to destroy Liam, have Hope see Liam for the worthless waffler he is and dump him, and then when Liam comes crawling back to Steffy for Liam to find Steffy happy with another guy.  Steffy still wanting Liam and being in love with him is so boring.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

It's long overdue for somebody to get thrown through a window or tossed off the roof. 

Or another dunk in the ocean, especially considering the last dunk was the last time he came close to bathing.

• Love 8

“I promise you I’ll be a better father to my children than you’ve been to Wyatt and me. How’s that?"  BURRRRRN!

DD is handling his reclamation well, but he has a long way to go. All the same, I felt a little sad for him yesterday after Liam left and Bill was all alone in his big house. I really don’t know if I want these two to find their way back to each other. I know Liam is the wafflingest waffle who ever waffled, but he has still suffered quite a bit; three serious head traumas, kidnapping, rape, having buildings imploded on him, being betrayed by his dad and his wife. And Bill has simply become a cartoon character; a bully for the sake of being a bully. At the same time, I miss their father son interactions so much. I am not sure Show took the right road in destroying these two.

I was overcome with the sticky icks as I watched Ridge positively leering at his daughter. I have never once seen this asshat look at Brooke that way. And then Steffy’s catty little head tilt, coupled with her come hither, doe eyed stare set me to squirming around like I was doing the pee pee dance. I know Show likes to keep it all in the family, but this is a bit much. I am unpleasantly reminded of Ridge/Bridget. And this clown is still beating the Liam drum? Heavens forbid man, LET.IT.GO! Miss Independence has said she has “risen above”, and doesn’t want to be with Eggo anymore. Then, you barge in on Hope, and start bullying her. I swear I wanted to wipe the floor with that piece of garbage with his remark “What about what’s best for Liam’s family”. Hey Buddy, don’t you realize you are behaving just like Mutheeer? This is exactly how she treated Brooke. Barging in uninvited and unwelcome, to lash out at Brooke for whatever crime Stephanie felt Brooke had committed. How long before we see Ridge trying to strangle Hope? Or showing up with gun in hand and telling Hope to off herself for the betterment of the family? It is long past time for Hope to come clean with her mother about how Ridge treats her. I am not saying Brooke should fight Hope’s battles, but she should at least be aware that what she witnessed in her bedroom a few days ago is pretty much the status quo between Hope and Ridge.

Pam and Zoe? Oh my.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 10

I was overcome with the sticky icks as I watched Ridge positively leering at his daughter. I have never once seen this asshat look at Brooke that way. And then Steffy’s catty little head tilt, coupled with her come hither, doe eyed stare set me to squirming around like I was doing the pee pee dance. I know Show likes to keep it all in the family, but this is a bit much. I am unpleasantly reminded of Ridge/Bridget.

On another soap forum people are spumoring that the reason for Ridge's OTT behavior toward Steffy is because

Spoiler

Taylor is coming back--to be Steffy's 'date' to Hope and Liam's wedding--and she's going to confess to Ridge that he's not Steffy's biological father.

Three guesses what happens next. I'm still vomiting just imaging it. (Spoiler tagged because part of that is an actual spoiler.)

• Love 5

Steffy, "Hope is more suited to you."  Does that translate to Hope is willing to put up with a lying, cheating, hypocritical, judgmental waffler, and Steffy isn't?  "I see you are still wearing the ring."  Ouch.  Are both Liam and Hope so stupid or so desperate that they don't realize Steffy is calling all the shots including how the two of them are going to get married?

Shut up Liam, Ridge, and Brooke.  Brook you are such a worthless hypocritical whore.  You would still be chasing Ridge to this day if you weren't married to him.  You never respected Ridge's marriage to Taylor.  New flash Ridge and Brooke you pathetic morons, you have become Stephanie, but she was way better at scheming than you two idiots are.

Why couldn't Steffy marry Bill, they fall in love, and don't give a damn about Liam, Hope or anything to do with either of them?  Ridge could have a heart attack and die when he hears Steffy married Bill, and Brooke can kill herself to go be with Ridge.  It's a win win.

• Love 6

I can see that Ridge spumor happening in that it's a retread of Stephanie and Eric, but the potential fallout from that shouldn't be

Spoiler

Ridge dating Steffy. But a way they could accomplish this instead of Taylor being a cheatin' liar is that when Morgan kidnapped Steffy she switched her out with another kid. Real Steffy would be a new character and viable with Hope, Liam, Sally and/or Wyatt. She'd also have a great getting to know you arc with Ridge while current Steffy would lose her identity and her shit as she's no longer even a Marrone-Forrester.

You know what? I could dig it.

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

You know what? I could dig it.

Which in my experience, means it will never happen.  Every time I start to get interested in what could be (Ivy/Wyatt starting a rival fashion house, Steffy/Bill wrecking havoc on everyone, Caroline wiping Maya off the map back in the Caroline/Rick days, they swerve to something super boring.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

On another soap forum people are spumoring that the reason for Ridge's OTT behavior toward Steffy is because

Hide contents

Taylor is coming back--to be Steffy's 'date' to Hope and Liam's wedding--and she's going to confess to Ridge that he's not Steffy's biological father.

Three guesses what happens next. I'm still vomiting just imaging it. (Spoiler tagged because part of that is an actual spoiler.)

But if he's not aware of it now, why would he be displaying the OTT behavior towards Steffy now?  It make no sense.

• Love 2

What has Emma done to earn her place at FC?  Shuffle a few papers make choreograph a ridiculous dance routine?  

As I listen to Stuffy, I can't shake the little voice in my head saying, "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts."  Stuffy wants Liam and by ignoring Liam, she hopes Liam will want her more.  

Ridge is as sexy as Mr Potato Head.  

• Love 6

That spoiler is truly sick-making.  But I do have to admit that it has potential, IF it's true. 

Spoiler

IFirst of all, it confirms every word I've ever said about St. Taylor.  My girl Brooke will be vindicated after all these years.  Stephanie Forrester will definitely break out of the warm place she's currently living in when this news gets out.

Hopefully, Taylor will tell Ridge and then commit suicide by self-immolation so there's no way for her lunatic ass to return from the dead AGAIN.

Oh gee!  It looks like Hauxdilox, the Strong and Powerful, was faking all the time.  Now that's a SHOCK.  The player got played and now she's standing outside her own office, blubbering while Hope and Liam get engaged for the millionth time.

• Love 7

I have no word for that spumor. Surely ... NO!  

Spoiler

For starters, WTF would be Phoebe's and Steffy's father? The homeless guy with TB who was living under Taylor and Ridge's front porch? Yeah. A Morgan switch out is the only thing would halfway make sense of that grotty idea.

What bugs me about Sludge is that the entire time he's singing Hauxdi's praises, especially when he waxes poetic about her birth ...  NEITHER ONE OF THOSE TWO FUCKERS MENTIONS PHOEBE!!!  Are the writers consciously trying to make us forget that she ever existed? 

• Love 12

Among nornal people, Ridge would have one and only one time to refer to someone's kid--in their presence no less--as "this one" in that dismissive way of his. I can't believe mama bear Brooke didn't call him out on that.

OMG, can the Deification of Steffy Week be over now? At the very least that outfit must be starting to smell. (And what was with her chola lips? Nothing wrong with the look, but WASPy heiress Steffy couldn't be further from a chola. It's almost cultural appropriation, hah, hah, especially in LA.)

Again Hope supplies her own engagement ring. Geez, a slug likely has higher self-esteem than she does. But I guess if she waited until Liam could afford to buy her a new one she'd be waiting too long to rush him into another wedding before Steffy decides to snatch him back.

But if he's not aware of it now, why would he be displaying the OTT behavior towards Steffy now?  It make no sense.

So that when/if he's free to straight up hit on her it won't be so jarring to the viewers? I dunno, it wasn't my wacky idea. ?

That spoiler is truly sick-making.

Sick-making it is but it's also a spumor (speculation + rumor). We don't know if it'll actually happen.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hide contents

Will the 9th time be the charm for Hope to finally get that brass ring?

There's no way that can be true. She was happily married to Ridge when the twins were conceived. I am NOT sitting through Ridge and Bridget redux, especially when neither had the charisma of RM or Jennifer Finnigan to get any fans of this sick fuckery.

• Love 5

I am always suspicious of people who feel the need to continually speechify. Why the need to bring Hope in just to tell her once more what our plans are? Once wasn’t enough? I think Steffy is trying to convince herself, and by telling everyone over and over that she is focused on baby, career and herself, she is reinforcing her resolve. Steffy is learning that being a martyr taking the high road can often be a lonely and unfulfilling place, particularly when your agenda is getting all skewed.

Thank the heavens Hope took that ring off. That was so weird Sorta like Bill vicariously copulating with Steffy through Liam and Wyatt’s dicks.

What I find so strange, and confusing, are these comments about “I know she still has feelings for you”, or “I know Steffy still has feelings for Liam”. Ya think? Let’s see; they have been annulled for about a month. And were very recently close to going back to the alter. But nope; new found independence trumps years of waffle chasing, and cleanses the soul of all those annoying, sticky little crumbs.

Once again Brooke shows why I love her. While Ridge continues his hitman campaign on Hope, now stooping to referring to Hope as “this one”, Brooke has the grace to praise his adulteress daughter. God help me, but she finally has her destiny and is certainly living up to the task. And finally, seeing that they were becoming Stephanie was awesome, and long overdue. However, I have not one doubt that Ridge will violate this new agreement with his wife as soon as his heartbroken daughter comes to cry on his shoulder about the newly engaged couple. Indeed, I see Ridge charging in on Liam, lobbing his snide innuendos with his customary smug snottyness. And I would suspect things at Brooke’s house will be a bit intense. And probably stressed too. I would lay bets that we won’t be subjected to the sexy blue underwear anymore.

Those darn interns:

• Love 6

I am pissed off that Brooke lets Sludge demean Hope and talk down to her. I would make it loud and clear that if I heard any type of that talk from him One. SNAP. More. SNAP. Time. SNAP, he can haul his greasy ass out the front door and never return. 

Speaking of greasy asses, thank God, we weren't subjected to seeing him model the blue boxer shorts. What's with the refusal to remove the shirt because "Brooke couldn't handle it? Looked in a mirror lately, Sludge?

The intern trio is awful, but at least Xander is trying to nip things in the bud before they get out of hand by encouraging communication. Liam might want to take notes ... Just sayin'. 

• Love 9

If it hadn't been for the last 45 seconds of the show I would have watched the whole show in a little over one minute.  I don't need to hear the fifth day of Our Little Curl and your baby.  

Deserved what you got bitch!!!  And may that be the last day of the beaver sitting on her head and outrageously horrid eyeliner.  I think the lips got bigger today. 

Just give me some Taylor and Brooke fighting if I can't have Stephanie and Brooke fighting. Come on!  Verbal sparring, not physical.  Or Hope and Steffy giving huge, sweeping face slaps and their mother's rush into the room!

Saison_18_-_Ep_4605_Stephanie_Forrester_

latest?cb=20140626151821

• Love 2

How many times can these people move from one room to another and have the EXACT SAME CONVERSATION each time... With the same people? Hope has been between Brooke's and FC something like three times in that one day! And each time, Steffy is having the same conversation with either her father or The Waffle 2.0. Can they at least let a day or so elapse so everyone can change clothes? And get Hope out of that burlap sack? 

Brooke is so done with Ridge's foolishness. "I'm tired of talking about this... Go put on some underwear and amuse me" 

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Among nornal people, Ridge would have one and only one time to refer to someone's kid--in their presence no less--as "this one" in that dismissive way of his. I can't believe mama bear Brooke didn't call him out on that.

Not only did she NOT kick his crusty ass out of the Greater LA area but then she proceeded to fuck him. 

Slick move by Brooke buying him some silk shorts though.  It's probably the only way the poor woman could get that pig to change his drawers.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

OT but this made me burst into tears.  I was a child when this commercial came out.  It's corny as hell but it was such a reflection of the hopefulness of the times.  Things sure have changed.

13 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I am pissed off that Brooke lets Sludge demean Hope and talk down to her. I would make it loud and clear that if I heard any type of that talk from him One. SNAP. More. SNAP. Time. SNAP, he can haul his greasy ass out the front door and never return. 

Speaking of greasy asses, thank God, we weren't subjected to seeing him model the blue boxer shorts. What's with the refusal to remove the shirt because "Brooke couldn't handle it? Looked in a mirror lately, Sludge?

The intern trio is awful, but at least Xander is trying to nip things in the bud before they get out of hand by encouraging communication. Liam might want to take notes ... Just sayin'. 

'This one' SHOULD have been the final insult.  I love Brooke but I'm not happy she let the likes of Ridge Forrester browbeat her daughter when his own daughter is such a lying, faithless, manipulative skank.  Just like her momma and daddy. 

I was terrified that Ridge was going to take off that shirt.  TK must have it written in his contract that he doesn't have to do shirtless scenes.  Know thyself, Thorsten.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

29 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

'This one' SHOULD have been the final insult.  I love Brooke but I'm not happy she let the likes of Ridge Forrester browbeat her daughter when his own daughter is such a lying, faithless, manipulative skank.  Just like her momma and daddy. 

Yes and Yes. I am pissed too. I hate watching Bridge together so much. So what I find myself doing is trying to find a silver lining. What their interactions highlight is the difference in their personalities and their approach. Ridge charges in, all full of bluster and accusation, bellowing about his precious little girl being taken advantage of, and how Steffy made a mistake, and how Hope is an interloper in Liam and Steffy's happy marriage and family. He never has a good word to say about Hope, and any positive thing he might say is still laced with venom and disrespect. Brooke has tried to support both girls. Has she slid off the rails here and there? Absolutely. But she is also a parent. And just like her horrible husband, has the right to stand up for,  and defend her daughter. But from the start, Ridge has made it clear he finds Brooke's support of Hope a betrayal, and that attitude has led to Brooke apologizing for loving and supporting her daughter. The few times she has lost her temper were still laced with concern about Ridge. Brooke and Hope are the only two who have had the balls to point out that what Steffy did was not a mistake, but a betrayal of her marital vows and her husband. Brooke and Hope are the only ones who believe Steffy when she says the sex was consensual. And Brooke has still tried not to judge. Like that day at Cliff House, when Steffy told Brooke she had sex with Bill, Brooke's ex-husband; Brooke didn't hurl accusations, she was clearly shaken, but she was still supportive of Steffy and told her they would get through it. 

So, for me, I have to focus on how Brooke can rise above, and be the better person when it comes to discussions with Ridge about Steffy and Hope. It's all I have, and the only thing that gets me through these scenes. 

• Love 7

When Ridge punched Rick and Brooke ran home to demand Nick leave Taylor to be with her, Ridge got engaged to Ashley.  Then Brooke was once again back to begging Ridge to be with her.  The same thing will happen if Ridge/Brooke break up over Hope.  It will take about two seconds before Brooke is back to chasing Ridge.

Brad Bell sure knows how to kill a story.  Steffy still wanting Liam is boring and dumb.

• Love 6

Why does Hope look so terrified all the time?  It's like she's fearful that any second Steffy's going to change her mind and want Liam back and then what?  Her weird-ass engagement must be built on some pretty thin ice if she has that little confidence in its strength.

• Love 3
On 8/10/2018 at 9:25 PM, TessHarding2 said:

If it hadn't been for the last 45 seconds of the show I would have watched the whole show in a little over one minute.  I don't need to hear the fifth day of Our Little Curl and your baby.  

Deserved what you got bitch!!!  And may that be the last day of the beaver sitting on her head and outrageously horrid eyeliner.  I think the lips got bigger today.

So, I have all of last week on the DVR ... was trying to decide whether to bother watching or not. Sounds like I can join back in on Monday without missing anything?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Broken Ox said:

So, I have all of last week on the DVR ... was trying to decide whether to bother watching or not. Sounds like I can join back in on Monday without missing anything?

Not unless you want to see Ridge prancing about in some blue silk boxer shorts!

• Love 3
On 8/10/2018 at 9:14 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Yeah, "this one".  REALLY???  I wanted to slap his greasy face through my computer screen.

• Love 8