Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Ladybugnine said:

Does anyone else find it strange that both times Quinn was shot at, it's as soon as Ridge leaves the house?  

americas-next-top-model_o_GIFSoupcom1.gi

Interesting theory because could Ridge have turned to dark and twisted that he's trying to kill Quinn so he can alternately get rid of her while also playing the hero and being her literal shoulder to cry on? At the end of today's episode, while Sheila is still at the station, someone else has Quinn in their cross-hairs (which WTF to her being on the terrace!), takes aim and fires.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 7

I was pretty surprised that Quinn would go back out to the terrace!

There were some strange looks from Wyatt today, so I am wondering if he knows something about this.

I really hope it is not Ivy.  I thought about Ridge, but what would be his motivation?  He doesn't want to kill Quinn.  If he wants to have her rely on him, etc., he's already doing that every time he sets up a situation for them to get closer to doing the deed.  Why shoot at her?

I still feel like it must be Deacon.  The only other one I think is believable would be Caroline, but then she should be taking shots at Sally.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

So another person took a shot at Quinn with Katie and Sheila now having alibis?

Katie doesn't have an alibi, though, technically, does she? I was trying to wrestle my dog back into his kennel at the very end of our show today, but wasn't Katie spying researching via her golden telescope seconds before the shooting? We , the audience, knows she's innocent, but no one else will, because she's alone in her house, I think.

On another note, Kimberlin Brown started on Y&R in 1990, so I'm going to round up to 30 years ago. I don't know if she's had some work done or not, if so, it's subtle & natural, but she looks phenomenal. I'd never guess her actual age, which Wiki says is 55. I bet Hunter Tylo hates her even more now. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, bannana said:

I still feel like it must be Deacon.  The only other one I think is believable would be Caroline, but then she should be taking shots at Sally.

Isn't Linsey Godfrey supposed to be on for a few days? I'm still of the opinion that she went after Thomas because he is Dougie's father but had it not been for Ridge dumping 

her, she would still be with him and she wants him back. Add in the bump on her head after her fall from the balcony....

Although it would be all kinds of contrived to have her breeze into town for a few days just for that.

• Love 9

Sheila is still a Master Manipulator.  Stroking Eric's ego with compliments about he was always able to see through her, although she deceived him time and time again.  I could picture her leaving the station while smiling and saying, "Like shooting fish in a barrel!" to herself.  

I'm also hoping she's been rehabilitated but the frustration and anger of being rejected by all pushes her back to her old tricks.  It might be fun to watch Kimberlin Brown playing Sheila trying to mange her old "tendencies."  

• Love 5

We're not anywhere near as wealthy as Eric and Katie but we have a security system on our house! No one could walk into or break into our house without an ear piercing alarm going off and the police being called. This is just mind numbing. And again, a shot fired at stupid Quinn walking out onto her patio AGAIN after being shot at out there. This just gets more and more ridiculous. Who the hell is writing this nonsense? 

• Love 6

Maybe I am asking the obvious but why hasn't Lt. Hotdog conducted a gunshot residue test on Sheila yet? I mean why give Lemonheads preferential treatment? Ha! Ha!

OK, I am going to say this. Hopefully, just this one time. LOL! Today, I actually found Sludge (and TK) to be  likeable. He has this nice ease with RS that seems to easily shift from lust to friendship and back. I'm glad that Quinn asked him to leave before "good trouble" Eric (TM) started back up again. It's so obvious that she's madly in love with him ... Geez, poor Eric. Maybe he'll be convinced that Sheila has changed and will fall in love with her and remarry her. Wouldn't that be a cool twist? 

Speaking of ... it seems to be a common theme on the show these days that women are constantly apologizing, groveling and trying to convince other people that they have "changed." It's ongoing with Quinn, dubious/doubtful (not to mention a recurring theme) with Sheila and now Sally has jumped on the bandwagon.  If Eric and Thomas have forgiven Sally, then Faudi-vage needs to do the same. She needs to STFU and get on with her own life. Especially now that she's bagged such a prize in Limppuffles. Funny, it's the ones like Puffy and Katie who need to do some major soul-searching and change but they are too self-absorbed and sanctimonious to even consider the notion. Steffy is probably eaten up on the inside with jealousy that Tally fell into place so organically. There was no scheming, games or manipulation involved. No "we wuz robbed" or whining about "everything we've been through ..."

Anyway, you never hear the men on the show engaging in self-flagellation about how they've changed. Sludge says that "he screwed up" and makes some weak noises about his flaws but there really has been no effort to better himself.  Thomas has matured but I'd hope that would come naturally with age and life experience.

Brooke did indeed, look every glowy and happy. I am disappointed though, that she's back to those stringy yellow extensions. I really liked her honeymoon haircut and color. I wonder why she changed back or if the scenes were shot out of sequence and she really has a new hairstyle. Somehow, I doubt it. After Brooke was raped by Andy, she had an extensive security system installed in her house and went to great pains to use it. I guess with complacency she's let her guard down or something? She now has $Bill to protect her.

• Love 11

I think Deacon is too obvious. Maybe, Shelia hired someone to shoot Quinn to throw off suspicion off of her?! I thought Kimberlin Brown & John McCook did good work at the police station. There's lots of history & flashbacks to draw upon. It looks like the show is still going hot & heavy with Quinn & Ridge. I wonder what will be the breaking point. What will it take for them to do the nasty? The theory that Ridge is the shooter is interesting but kind of improbable. I mean won't the Forrester Thanksgiving dinner be awkward? LOL!!!

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

TIIC tried to make it look ambiguous....there was a shot of Thomas' blurry face and the next morning, she wakes up looking horrified. TIIC have spent the last year trying to dig Thomas outta that hole.

Who or what is TIIC?

Why dig him out of the hole, if what I think happened happened that's just plain rapey.

39 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I mean won't the Forrester Thanksgiving dinner be awkward? LOL!!!

If Ridge and Caroline could sit across from Rick and Pam and Donna can break lemon bars, Quinn can suffer anyone at that table who took a couple of shots at her. 

1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

Instead of babysitting Quinn, Ridge really should have been searching for Thomas and Steffy to tell them that the woman who shot and "killed" their mother is back in town and may be shooting at Forresters again.  

That's a damn good point. Ridge is lettIn his Queric show. Quinn is Eric's albatross to protect. Ridge should be more concerned about how his kids will react and making sure they're okay. It'd actually be interesting for the three of them to have banding together Hayes-Marrone scenes as Taylor's then 'death' was devestating for that family. Let Steffy start having PTSD issues as the blocked trauma resurfaces to give her something other than Sally to gripe about. 

The other thing is why wasn't Bill as Will's father immediately notified that his mother was taken into custody? Bill was back in town. That nanny ought to be fired. Actually after being away from his young son, why didn't Bill swing over to see him and that be how he finds out about Katie bring arrested? Brooke then goes with Katie to the police station while Bill takes care of his own kid. Then once Katie is cleared, she and Brooke go over to Bill's where Bill grills Katie before reluctantly handing Will over but with him exchanging looks with Brooke letting us know a custody battle may be looming. Then when Wyatt begins his whining to Bill, he already knows instead of looking like a deadbeat dad and the situation becomes an issue between Bill and Wyatt with Liam attempting to defend Katie? 

• Love 8
(edited)

I know I said I wouldn't be watching, but as usual idle threat haha.  What was with Quinn and "I thought my mother would try to kill me"?  Please tell me it's not going to end up that her mother is the shooter.

Also, Katie said the back gate was unlocked.  So what?  Unless the gate doubles as the house's door, Sheila should not have been able to get into Katie's house. 

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 8
Just now, TobinAlbers said:

If Ridge and Caroline could sit across from Rick and Pam and Donna can break lemon bars, Quinn can suffer anyone at that table who took a couple of shots at her. 

That's a damn good point. Ridge is lettIn his Queric show. Quinn is Eric's albatross to protect. Ridge should be more concerned about how his kids will react and making sure they're okay. It'd actually be interesting for the three of them to have banding together Hayes-Marrone scenes as Taylor's then 'death' was devestating for that family. Let Steffy start having PTSD issues as the blocked trauma resurfaces to give her something other than Sally to gripe about. 

The other thing is why wasn't Bill as Will's father immediately notified that his mother was taken into custody? Bill was back in town. That nanny ought to be fired. Actually after being away from his young son, why didn't Bill swing over to see him and that be how he finds out about Katie bring arrested? Brooke then goes with Katie to the police station while Bill takes care of his own kid. Then once Katie is cleared, she and Brooke go over to Bill's where Bill grills Katie before reluctantly handing Will over but with him exchanging looks with Brooke letting us know a custody battle may be looming. Then when Wyatt begins his whining to Bill, he already knows instead of looking like a deadbeat dad and the situation becomes an issue between Bill and Wyatt with Liam attempting to defend Katie? 

Instead of shooting Quinn shouldn't the person taking shots at her be shooting  Wyatt's barber? WTF is going on with Darrin Brook's hair? Was that an actual conscious decision or was he drunk one night?!

• Love 10
On 6/12/2017 at 7:39 PM, Gudzilla said:

I thought Liam's "let's talk politics" icebreaker was pretty funny.

Good thing he didn't say that to Sheila.

1 hour ago, Coco Pops 67 said:

Who or what is TIIC?

The idiots in charge.

Regarding the return of Sheila, if "rumors about identity changes" is good enough for Eric then it's good enough for me.

"I have learned... lessons. And I want to apply them." That's my girl, Sheila.

• Love 3

Sheila is pretty damn awesome..... Some of us like the crazy ladies. haha.

In B & B crazy can be switched from character to character it would seem.

Quinn the lovely Quinn, used to be the cray cray but now it's Katie.... I wonder who it will hit next?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Coco Pops 67 said:

Why dig him out of the hole, if what I think happened happened that's just plain rapey.

Especially after weeks of Thomas getting in her personal space, dropping hints of how attracted he was to her, having fantasies of locking the door on her and seducing her, while Caroline was oblivious most of the time.  "Misunderstanding Night" was rape night to me but eye of the beholder I guess, because it ended up being pretty divisive here at the time.  The whole situation ruined Caroline as a character for me.  

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, tessaray said:

Especially after weeks of Thomas getting in her personal space, dropping hints of how attracted he was to her, having fantasies of locking the door on her and seducing her, while Caroline was oblivious most of the time.  "Misunderstanding Night" was rape night to me but eye of the beholder I guess, because it ended up being pretty divisive here at the time.  The whole situation ruined Caroline as a character for me.  

I'm glad we are on the same page. I never saw the episode where he did the deed so to speak but looking back on it and having read various forums yeah it was pretty much rape night for Thomas.

• Love 3
(edited)

PF is a good actor - it might have been easier to walk back rape night if he hadn't been such an effective creeper.  LG was pretty good too, the horror of waking up with Thomas there, the confusion, the pain...

Just to clarify, it wasn't rape night that ruined Caroline for me, but the writers walking it back. Whether or not someone saw rape (in scenes where Caroline was too drunk/out of it to say no, or even know that it was Thomas with her by then), to make the character backtrack and then want a relationship with him left a really bad impression. I stopped watching after that for quite a while. I just couldn't. 

ETA: as for the "why walk rape night back", the Forrester son/grandson does have to be a romantic lead, right? Honestly though, if it hadn't been for Sasha, I'd still be FF'ing everything Thomas related. 

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 6

I will say that with Katie becoming more cray cray and Sheila back in town it's really diluted the charachter of Quinn. I guess they could always go back to writting Quinn as the nut case but now they want her to be a heroine for Eric & Ridge to fight over.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Instead of babysitting Quinn, Ridge really should have been searching for Thomas and Steffy to tell them that the woman who shot and "killed" their mother is back in town and may be shooting at Forresters again.  

That would have been too much like, right.  TIIC have acted as if Ridge and Taylor were never "a thing" ever since the role was recast with TK.  I have no idea if HT had a falling out with Brad Bell (which happened at least one time before) and she's considered persona non grata, but it's a little disconcerting that the current Ridge acts as if he's never shared a life with the other woman who was such an integral part of it for so many years.  Instead, it's constant speeches about how Brooke was his "destiny" and "the love of [his] life," which is some straight up bullshit.  And, I say that as a former diehard Bridgie; even can admit that the love of Ridge's life was his mother and then himself, in that order.  

I hardly pay any attention to Lame and his corpse bride with the jacked-up hair extensions, but was any kind of explanation given as to why Taylor didn't attend their wedding in Australia?  Come to think of it, did TK and HT ever share any screen time together?

• Love 5
8 hours ago, tessaray said:

PF is a good actor - it might have been easier to walk back rape night if he hadn't been such an effective creeper.  LG was pretty good too, the horror of waking up with Thomas there, the confusion, the pain...

Just to clarify, it wasn't rape night that ruined Caroline for me, but the writers walking it back. Whether or not someone saw rape (in scenes where Caroline was too drunk/out of it to say no, or even know that it was Thomas with her by then), to make the character backtrack and then want a relationship with him left a really bad impression. I stopped watching after that for quite a while. I just couldn't. 

ETA: as for the "why walk rape night back", the Forrester son/grandson does have to be a romantic lead, right? Honestly though, if it hadn't been for Sasha, I'd still be FF'ing everything Thomas related. 

It's amazing how history repeats itself, isn't it?  I seem to recall Original Recipe Caroline being raped by her brother-in-law, Ridge, while poor Thorne was downstairs making one hell of a sandwich.  Of course, it was meant to be a "prank," with Ridge crawling himself into a drunken Caroline's bed with the expectation that she would wake up and throw him out.  But, it didn't happen that way and Ridge ended up getting shot in the head, with his mother trying to cover everything up.

I remember Caroline being devastated and humiliated when she realized what actually happened.  She was even packing to leave the Forrester mansion only to be talked down by Stephanie.  Poor Thorne didn't even remember that he shot Ridge because he was drunk when it happened, which Stephanie realized when he passed out on his bed.  Imagine my shock and horror when things were rewritten so that Caroline "knew it was Ridge all along," and she ended up treating Thorne like he was gum at the bottom of her shoe when she realized that she wanted Ridge back.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Instead of shooting Quinn shouldn't the person taking shots at her be shooting  Wyatt's barber? WTF is going on with Darrin Brook's hair? Was that an actual conscious decision or was he drunk one night?!

Maybe Wyatt is depressed over and/or protesting Steffy and Liam's marriage by not washing or styling his hair until it's over?

When he finally moves on (to Ivy) or gets signals that Steam is rocky and can move in on Steffy again, you'll see that lift and body again up top again. Maybe.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

it's a little disconcerting that the current Ridge acts as if he's never shared a life with the other woman who was such an integral part of it for so many years.

Does Ridge even remember who Thomas' & Steffy's mother is?  Does he even remember there was a Phoebe?

1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

Instead, it's constant speeches about how Brooke was his "destiny" and "the love of [his] life," which is some straight up bullshit.

I know many people disagree, but I always felt that Ridge actually preferred Taylor to Brooke, and Brooke was always the fall-back woman if Taylor happened to be dead at the time.

• Love 6

In the last few years I only remember a few HT appearances.  (As a new viewer, they stood out.) Once was a drive-by thing where she had a scene with Eric and then maybe one later on with Aly?  Was that when Aly was seeing floating head Darla?  I might be imagining that last one. :-) 

(edited)

We did have a few HT appearances when Aly saw floating head Darla and learned Thorne was dating Taylor. I think they still are. IIRC, Aly forgave Taylor for killing Darla. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 2

Great job, Team, calling out the true identity of the shooter!

I'm just baffled, this is the kinda story that should play out for a while, at least a month, if not longer, to keep people watching. It's been a week in our world, & less than a day in BelLa, what's the rush? 

• Love 5

As I see it, the rush is because who shot at Quinn was never the story, though for a week, the audience thought it was.  The goal appears to be for Quinn to be redeemed, Ridge and Quinn to continue to develop real feelings for each other, and Sheila to enter the mix of a very strange quadrangle, with Eric as the fourth side.  Stunt casting with Sean Kanan and even Kimberlin Brown was to get people talking, but a shooting mystery was never the focus of the story.  It was a lure for the audience to tune in.  I'll be very curious to see how ratings are for last week, this week, and the week to come.  A one or two-week jump in ratings is nice if it happens, but can it be sustained?          

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

I know many people disagree, but I always felt that Ridge actually preferred Taylor to Brooke, and Brooke was always the fall-back woman if Taylor happened to be dead at the time.

Brooke was ALWAYS Ridge's fallback woman (IMO)...first with Caroline Sr., then with Taylor.  Of course the ultimate love of Ridge's life was Stephanie.

Quite frankly I preferred Brooke with Thorne.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, SingerIslander said:

As I see it, the rush is because who shot at Quinn was never the story, though for a week, the audience thought it was.  The goal appears to be for Quinn to be redeemed, Ridge and Quinn to continue to develop real feelings for each other, and Sheila to enter the mix of a very strange quadrangle, with Eric as the fourth side.  Stunt casting with Sean Kanan and even Kimberlin Brown was to get people talking, but a shooting mystery was never the focus of the story.  It was a lure for the audience to tune in.  I'll be very curious to see how ratings are for last week, this week, and the week to come.  A one or two-week jump in ratings is nice if it happens, but can it be sustained?          

So Sean Kanan was brought back once again to be a prop.  What a waste.  

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, ch1 said:

So Sean Kanan was brought back once again to be a prop.  What a waste.  

True, but if it keeps his SAG benefits aflowin' it's not a complete waste.

On one hand the 'mystery' of who shot *at* Quinn has been lame because it's just involved Quinn bobbing, weaving, and ducking which while humorous hasn't had any lasting impact except to usher in Sheila.

On the other hand given we had two mass shootings this week, B&B is lucky they didn't have her get shot this week and have to do some story tweaking.

Quinn peeing her pants crying in Ridge's arms is such a load of poop. This is a woman who has pushed a man off a cliff, held a sword to a man's throat as the aggressor and not in self-defense, and dragged an unconscious man into a cabin and held him hostage and yet we're supposed to believe that she's going to lose her mind because someone is stalking her AND supposed to care? Girl, bye. All this shows is Quinn is a coward who could dish it out, but not take it.   And that the 'love of a good man a duped decent man and his smooth talking son' has made her a wuss.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

Quite frankly I preferred Brooke with Thorne.

I missed most of that storyline, but from what I gather, most people preferred Brooke with Thorne.

19 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Quinn peeing her pants crying in Ridge's arms is such a load of poop. This is a woman who has pushed a man off a cliff, held a sword to a man's throat as the aggressor and not in self-defense, and dragged an unconscious man into a cabin and held him hostage and yet we're supposed to believe that she's going to lose her mind because someone is stalking her AND supposed to care?

Well, here's the difference...in everything you mentioned she was the aggressor.  She never got any blowback, so she never expected any either.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Quinn peeing her pants crying in Ridge's arms is such a load of poop. This is a woman who has pushed a man off a cliff, held a sword to a man's throat as the aggressor and not in self-defense, and dragged an unconscious man into a cabin and held him hostage and yet we're supposed to believe that she's going to lose her mind because someone is stalking her AND supposed to care? Girl, bye. All this shows is Quinn is a coward who could dish it out, but not take it.   And that the 'love of a good man a duped decent man and his smooth talking son' has made her a wuss.

"Oh, Widge!  Please hold me!  Sniffle!  Sob!"

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.  I guess I should be relieved that Deacon hasn't darkened Brooke's doorstep (yet) and started bleating about how he "deserves" a chance to "reunite with [her] as a family" with Hope.

• Love 4

I don't get it.  Deacon already saw Quinn after he miraculously survived her push off the cliff.  If he wanted retribution, all he had to do was go to the police.  Didn't he forgive her back then?  Does anyone recall how they parted after he showed up covered in seaweed?

• Love 8

I don't think Deacon is the shooter.  I think he wanted to shoot Quinn today, but not that he's been the shooter all along.  I think the real shooter is still out there. Ivy possibly, or Ridge.  Who I  will always believe is playing a long con to get Quinn out of the Forrester family.

And yes Brooke and Thorne were wonderful together and so very, very pretty.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

I guess I should be relieved that Deacon hasn't darkened Brooke's doorstep (yet) and started bleating about how he "deserves" a chance to "reunite with [her] as a family" with Hope.

If he tries,  I imagine Hope's face will pop up on his iPad & she'll proceed to yell at him.

11 minutes ago, Gudzilla said:

But usually when they push me off a cliff I get the message

Only usually?  :)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, La di Diva said:

I don't think Deacon is the shooter.  I think he wanted to shoot Quinn today, but not that he's been the shooter all along.  I think the real shooter is still out there. Ivy possibly, or Ridge.  Who I  will always believe is playing a long con to get Quinn out of the Forrester family.

And yes Brooke and Thorne were wonderful together and so very, very pretty.

Yeah, I think that Deacon is the shooter is too obvious & a quick ending to a short story. It's got to be someone else, right? This storyline should be dragging out for months. When did the first shot happen? A few weeks ago? I'm sure it's all to put Ridge & Quinn together but it seems awfully fast.

• Love 5

Yeah, No way that Deacon is the shooter. So who do y'all think it could be? At this point, I have no clue but would like to hear your speculations.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Yeah, No way that Deacon is the shooter. So who do y'all think it could be? At this point, I have no clue but would like to hear your speculations.

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, I think that Deacon is the shooter is too obvious & a quick ending to a short story. It's got to be someone else, right? This storyline should be dragging out for months. When did the first shot happen? A few weeks ago? I'm sure it's all to put Ridge & Quinn together but it seems awfully fast.

I think it is Deacon.  Mostly cause I really don't want it to be Ivy.  But also, he seemed pretty intent on shooting her in the house.  Just not sure what the rationale is at this point. 

My other spec is Ridge, and the timing works because he is always around when it happens.  But seriously, that is pretty risky.  Several shots were fired and she was jumping around, so could easily have been hit.  Which is why it has to be someone who would not care at all if she were shot.

Could Sally have an accomplice?

• Love 3

At this point, I can't come up with anybody other than Deacon. I honestly can't picture Ivy doing something like that but stranger things have happened and it would give AB something better to play than Quinn's handmaiden. /shrug

I think it's Deacon because he apparently still has an axe to grind (rightly so ... ) but why now? He was all too eager to help Quinn pursue Eric and that was after his accidental cliff diving. Since he was drinking Eric's liquor, I am wondering if he's fallen off the wagon recently and has been going around in a drunken blackout blind rage taking potshots at Quinn and thankfully, being too drunk to be accurate. I guess that doesn't seem any more far-fetched than anything else.

Also, Quinn and Deacon are legally and finally divorced, aren't they?  No surprise bigamy going on here?

I'm sure that Sludge is going to get all of the oohs and ahhs and praise for saving Quinn's life when it really was Katie. This can now be the loophole to justify Quinn and Ridge's "whatever this is." Just like how Steffy imprinted onto Liam when he saved her from drowning (oh, if he'd only been just a few seconds too late ...) Quinn is going to now be beholden to Ridge. If they get caught in the act doing anything or full-blown feelings develop, Quinn has the escape clause by saying that she just fell in love with Ridge for saving her from Deacon.

I'm not sure where this leaves Sheila, though. I can't figure out her being long-term. The cast is already heavily weighted with women in the 40-50 range so unless it's to develop a QoD with Eric/Quinn/Ridge, I don't see anything else. How about her being a nanny to Lizzie? Hee!

It wouldn't surprise me if Taylor suddenly appeared back at Eric's door still clad in her pajamas and stroll right up the stairs to the bedroom where her abrupt departure began. I'd love to see how tangle with Quinn and/or Sheila.  I wonder if HT and KB still hate each other.

KB looks so luminous. I don't know if it's her new hair color or what? Her face is definitely fuller and softer -- naturally with age -- but she just has this soft glow about her. Even when she was in the police station getting booked, she had this calm demeanor about her. Her eyes just sparkle.

I guess that all we can do is just buckle up and and enjoy the ride!

• Love 9