Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Yes, that was so worth the wait!  I do think they have indicated somewhere that it has been three months, so I think there was a time jump, I just cannot remember where I heard that.

Wyatt was really good today.  He is very clear that Quinnsane is really just selfish and without a conscience, not crazy.  He was trying to think of an exit strategy for Quinn, that they say she is crazy so maybe she can get away with it.  When she doesn't agree to that he says, this is over, you are going to jail,  that is, he says, unless Dad kills you first.

He's outraged that she kidnapped him, and at Liam's physical condition, and how she should have taken him to a doctor, and she says, she talked to a doctor, and he's all: that is not even the same thing.  He's creeped out that she is in "love" with his brother.  "It didn't look like he had that smitten look on his face."

Wyatt wavered between disgust, incredulity and pity listening to Quinn rationalize her relationship with Liam.  Bravo!

• Love 11

Today was so, so good.  As someone who's also watched the Jason amnesia story on GH, the two stories could not have been more different in terms of writing.  There's some actual fallout starting here.  Liam's mad.  Wyatt's mad.  Liam has been trying to find out his past and wants to know about it.  And just hearing his name gave Liam enough information that he started having some flashes of memory.  I don't remotely want Liam/Steffy back together or anything (of course, I wasn't waiting with bated breath for Jason and Sam to reunite, either, so that was the same in both stories), but I love that there seems to be some actual fallout here.  

DB, RS, and SC were all good here.  Wyatt's mixture of confusion, anger, and "ewww, my mom's in love with my brother??" was really well done.  And RS is so good at playing Quinn's crazy.  I hope they continue building from here and we don't just get "OK, now Liam's back with Steffy, Quinn's getting therapy, and everything's done."  I want to see Liam's confusion as he regains his memories and deals with the feelings he's had for Quinn and the anger he had for Steffy before he lost his memory.  

Of course, I reserve the right to throw shit at my TV if Quinn actually talks Wyatt into going along with her plot so he can keep Steffy.  Don't go there, show! 

• Love 15

Damnnnn....that was some good shit right there (and just not what I'm indulging in).  I think RS is the only one who could sell this and she  pulled it off magnificently. DB & SC were awesome, also.  Great ep (gonna watch it again) and can't wait till $Bill finds out and Deacon (sigh SK) shows up to tell him about his attempted murder and seals the deal.  I'd love for Quinn to stick around but I don't see how they can write her out of this one outside of sending her to an asylum/hospital/jail...pick one. 

BTW....Bill C.?  Will you marry me?  Mr. Songbird needn't know....and I love your handle/avatar..."I'm just a bill....only a bill...stuck up here on Capitol Hill"  ;-)

• Love 6

Surely that cabin has another door to the outside or a window Liam could climb out of. And surely Liam now realizes that he's been/being kept prisoner by Eve/Quinn.

Oh Wyatt, do the right thing. Don't succumb to Quinn's insanity and make yourself a party to a kidnapping. Steffy is not worth it. You know she'll eventually drop you like a hot rock when she finds out what happened to Liam and that you knew about it.

Great acting between RS and DB. I think we saw their Emmy nomination reel today. I guess most of SC'S scenery-chewing is yet to be seen, when he reunites with Steffy and Bill. Whatever, I think today (and yesterday's ending) almost made this repugnant storyline worthwhile, something I hate to admit because AFAIC, soaps really need to stop using variations on rape as entertainment.

• Love 8

Surely that cabin has another door to the outside or a window Liam could climb out of. And surely Liam now realizes that he's been/being kept prisoner by Eve/Quinn.

Oh Wyatt, do the right thing. Don't succumb to Quinn's insanity and make yourself a party to a kidnapping. Steffy is not worth it. You know she'll eventually drop you like a hot rock when she finds out what happened to Liam and that you knew about it.

Great acting between RS and DB. I think we saw their Emmy nomination reel today. I guess most of SC'S scenery-chewing is yet to be seen, when he reunites with Steffy and Bill. Whatever, I think today (and yesterday's ending) almost made this repugnant storyline worthwhile, something I hate to admit because AFAIC, soaps really need to stop using variations on rape as entertainment.

The glimmer of hope is that when Quinnsane told Wyatt he has everything he ever wanted thanks to her, he said, not like this, and was kind of outraged.  So here is hoping he is not that pathetic.

Worse, I think Quinn will do something to Wyatt to prevent him from calling the cops and then she will have both Liam and Wyatt kidnapped.  My dream is that Deacon shows up for the rescue, and she screams:  you can't be here, I killed you, so that Wyatt can see that she is psycho truly.  But I think what will happen is $Bill will show up with Steffy.  That would be something.

• Love 5

Seriously, if Liam was so angry just break a damn window.

I kind of want someone to kill off Quinn. I'm tired of her crazy. Seriously she said she loves who she is because of Liam- she is a damn murderer, kidnapper and rapist because of him. I honestly feel like everything she says about him should be applied to Deacon. She was actually a better person because of him. She sure wasn't doing any of this crap.

• Love 5

Did Quinn have Liam locked inside that cabin?

Yes, and I think Wyatt even asked her if she had kept him locked in the cabin and she said no, that lock was just put on by the real estate agent.  But when she and Wyatt went outside I believe she locked it.

• Love 2
(edited)
Joimiaroxeu, on 07 Apr 2016 - 6:02 PM, said:Joimiaroxeu, on 07 Apr 2016 - 6:02 PM, said:

This is Waffle with amnesia you're talking about. If had been any one of us, we would have heaved a chair through those French doors the second knew we were locked in.

Joimiaroxeu, on 07 Apr 2016 - 6:02 PM, said:Joimiaroxeu, on 07 Apr 2016 - 6:02 PM, said:

YES! PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING!

No amount of Steffy Cha Cha Cha is worth allowing your mother to run amok and hold your sick brother hostage because Liam has changed her.

RS and DB have great rapport, and Rena always gives 110% in dramatic scenes. SC is the weak sister -- Sorry, he's not a strong actor and others have to carry water for him. Steffy and $Bill will be tearing down the walls while Liam allows them to do all the hard work for him.

Apologies for the italics -- Computer is on a new tangent today.

giphy_1_39.gif

WAFFLE!

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 11

The end of today's episode should've been after Quinn asks Wyatt to walk away, a chair comes flying through those glass doors and Liam goes for Quinn's throat.

Liam was always kind to those who deserved it. Quinn from day 1 never deserved his kindness and yet after nearly killing him, he did show her compassion and didn't press charges.

Have to say, though, RS brought it. The words spewing out her Quinn's mouth were absolutely insane and yet you bought her ruthless logic. She's that messed up.

Wyatt should've grabbed Liam and left. Period. Staying there listening to Quinn only gives her an opening.

Justin ain't worth a nickel. Man, if Bill tells you to look for his son, don't start hemming and hawing and trying to talk him out of it. I get you feel like you have better things to do than look for waffles, but, uh, whose name is on your paycheck? Get to investigating. I'm shocked Bill didn't have Liam's phone and car lojacked. A lot of corporations do that. And given he does have a fear of his enemies going after his kids, I'd have thought he'd have better security measure set up so he's not having to call in favors.

When Bill learns about the video of Liam falling in front of Quinn, heads are going to roll.

When Wyatt, Bill, and Steffy learn about Quinn sleeping with Liam, the crap will officially hit the fan. And honestly I think the only way that happens is when Quinn is revealed as pregnant because Liam ain't gonna want to cop to that and if Quinn wants to live she won't drop that little nugget to Bill. Anyone watch AMC when Janet impersonated her sister Natalie and took over her life and slept with her husband Trevor? In the end she was caught and we all thought the nightmare was over until Janet was revealed as pregnant and we knew she wasn't going anywhere for a long time. Money says a pregnant Quinn will break out of custody and be on the lam and take either Steffy or Liam hostage and they'll have to assist her giving birth at 'Adam and Eve's' cabin during a blizzard in November sweeps. Quinn will be about 8/9 months along.

On a shallow note, Steffy's shirt and makeup were cute. Could've tidied up the bun though.

• Love 7

Wow! Today's show was brilliant. From Bill's growing concern and uncharacteristic fear, to Quinn's BSC meltdown, to Wyatt's horrified reaction, absolutely spot on! The only thing that muddied it up was Steffy's petulant reaction to Bill's cryptic rapid-fire orders to search the house. Or maybe JMW was actually trying to pull off bewildered, and that was the best that she muster up by whining about "why are you doing this to MEeeeee!"

While struggling to find anything different to say, my first thoughts were "shades of Sheila Carter," then realized that would be doing a grave disservice to both the character of Quinn, as well as RS. Quinn's firmly entrenched in her own brand of crazy. (We had enough of Sheila's backstory to know that she was a deeply flawed and wounded individual which propelled her off the deep end. Quinn is a bonafide sociopath.)

Ah, CupidStunt's post reminded me how it was Steffy's "cha-cha-cha" that really triggered Liam's memory.

Quinn's crazy wild eyes at the end of the show today actually brought shivers. I had to rewatch it.

I can't believe that I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow. Watch us get some stinker episode about Nicole and Zende or Raya whining about the attention Baby Douglas is getting to tide us over for the weekend...

• Love 9
(edited)

Yes, and I think Wyatt even asked her if she had kept him locked in the cabin and she said no, that lock was just put on by the real estate agent.  But when she and Wyatt went outside I believe she locked it.

Thank you, bannana.  I haven't been paying much attention lately.  And if it turns out that Deacon is really dead I may just give up the show altogether.

In the end she was caught and we all thought the nightmare was over until Janet was revealed as pregnant and we knew she wasn't going anywhere for a long time.

Yes.  And then years later didn't they have offscreen Janet kill Trevor and stuff him in the freezer?

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 3
Anyone watch AMC when Janet impersonated her sister Natalie and took over her life and slept with her husband Trevor? In the end she was caught

Yeah, she was caught the very first time she tried to sleep with Trevor. He knew right away it wasn't Natalie and bolted from the bed. That's one reason why I laugh at Jack and Phyllis on Y&R. Apparently neither one of them is a very attentive lover since they've both been fooled by lookalikes. At least B&B isn't trying to pull that nonsense.

Money says a pregnant Quinn will break out of custody and be on the lam

I wonder if she'll even be in custody. I imagine she'll use Bill's first grandchild and Liam's first child as her get-outta-jail-free card.

• Love 2

Please tell me Liam is going to throw a chair through the window? Jack Abbott could show him a thing or two about throwing a chair through a window. All in all, a very good episode. High drama from 3 points of view. That said, I don't know how Quinn gets away with this. Liam eventually gets him memory back and says he won't tell if he gets Steffy back? Wyatt caves in and let's Quinn leave town for a while? Deacon climbs up the cliff and kills Quinn? How will it end? Tune in tomorrow!

• Love 5

Considering how all-in Show's been on Steffy and Liam being entirely hung up on each other a la Bridge, in retrospect I'm not surprised cha cha cha! made another appearance.  (OTOH, counting the in-show chimichanga commercial from way back, this is only the second time it's cropped up since Liamnesia took off.)  That's the closest thing they have to a, well, thing.

BTW....Bill C.?  Will you marry me?  Mr. Songbird needn't know....and I love your handle/avatar..."I'm just a bill....only a bill...stuck up here on Capitol Hill"  ;-)

Oh, my dear Songbird, I'm too much of a mess for you.  You want a Ridge, not a Charlie.  :)

• Love 2

Damn you, show, for keeping us coming back for more and suffering through weeks of mediocrity when you throw us a nice juicy bone of an episode like that one.

I'm still smoking a cigarette.

Liam getting his memories back, including Quinn and the sword, and his rage was palpable, but I agree that he needed to throw a chair Jack Abbot-style through those locked French doors. SC isn't always the strongest actor but he brought it here and he had to bring it all by himself for a change.

DB made the most of his looks of disgust and horror and OMG, she has totally, 100% gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Please do not let him take a page from his brother and waffle on doing the right thing. I would think the last thing Wyatt wants is another relationship earned as a result of Momma Cray-Cray's ill-begotten deeds. Steffy will either want him or not and as I posted earlier, I'd take chicken over waffles all day every day - the apparently awesome sex alone would be worth it but add in the loyalty to ONE woman, not two or three, and I'm sold. I'd tuck away Mother Hen in a nice, padded cell with a view of the ocean first though.

RS was mesmerizing to watch - her blue eyes seemed to catch fire - and it was admittedly sad to realize that she truly does believe she's a changed woman and that she loves Liam. God help her when $Bill and Steffy get a hold of her. Not to mention, Deacon, who I'm sure washed up on a fishing boat somewhere.

I can even forgive the always cringe-worthy "cha cha cha" flashback and Justin acting butthurt that $Bill expected him to earn his paycheck for a change. It was that good.

• Love 12
(edited)

Considering how long it took for people to realize Liam was missing, it will be Christmas before we get an update on Deacon.

Of what year??? :)

RS and DB have great rapport, and Rena always gives 110% in dramatic scenes. SC is the weak sister -- Sorry, he's not a strong actor and others have to carry water for him.

I agree, I thought he was fairly bad in his scenes. DB, on the other hand...I had no idea he had it in him, but he was great. The looks he gave wavered between "What the holy hell are you talking about?" & "Mom's finally lost it" and were, IMO, perfect.

Shallow observations. JMW, take note, when it comes to makeup, less is more, and you did it beautifully, keep it up! Also, during Quinn's ranting, I couldn't help but notice how good RS's hair looked. I thought the color was fabulous & 1,000% more flattering than the harsh black.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 7
(edited)

Shit, meet fan. As expected and long overdue, Quinn's scheme has imploded right before her own, Wyatt's and most importantly, Liam's eyes, but she's too far gone to see it. Quinn is in full-tilt, Quinnsane mode and isn't even trying to hear anything sane that Wyatt says. Quinn's so batshit crazy that according to her, not even Liam's finally getting his memory back is going to keep them apart. What's Quinn gonna do to Liam next-hobble him, ala Misery? New flash, Quinn: Liam remembers now, especially your threatening to kill him. If you had any semblance of what real love is, not only would you never have crossed the line with Liam, you never would have hurt Deacon-a man who knows who you are but loved you anyway, heaven help him. About your claim that your so-called "twu wuv" for Liam has changed you for the better, tell that to Deacon. Now that Liam knows who he is, who you are and what you're capable of, he'll not only want nothing to do with you ever again, chances are he'll press charges against you, which he should. If you think that you can get away with what you've done to Liam-the kidnapping, the false imprisonment, the fraud and the rape-there's the Deacon Factor. It would serve you right if just when you think that you're safe, Deacon returned to give you just a taste of the Hell that you've put him through.  

And WTF was up with you comparing yourself and Liam to babies? Last time I checked, Liam was a grown-ass man, whom you held against his will for months and he didn't even know it. Liam has been guilty of ping-ponging in the past and probably will be in the future, but this time it's not his fault. Re Wyatt, I hope and pray that he does the right thing where Liam & Quinn are concerned. What Quinn doesn't understand is that it's not about Wyatt's living with Steffy; it's about Wyatt's living with himself. Between Liam, $Bill, Steffy & Deacon, Wyatt is the least of Quinn's problems.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 6
(edited)

Of what year??? :)

I agree, I thought he was fairly bad in his scenes. DB, on the other hand...I had no idea he had it in him, but he was great. The looks he gave wavered between "What the holy hell are you talking about?" & "Mom's finally lost it" and were, IMO, perfect.

Shallow observations. JMW, take note, when it comes to makeup, less is more, and you did it beautifully, keep it up! Also, during Quinn's ranting, I couldn't help but notice how good RS's hair looked. I thought the color was fabulous & 1,000% more flattering than the harsh black.

I meant to point that out in my previous post praising the episode - they got EVERYTHING right. Even Steffy looked beautiful with the understated hair, makeup and clothing. So much prettier and younger looking - she's a stunning woman who doesn't need leopard outfits and frizzed out hair or heavy eye makeup.

ITA that less is decidedly more.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 6

Bwwaaahaaahaaaahaaahaa. Liam and Steffy slow-mo running to each other on the beach. Oh, show. Never change. Thank goodness the greatest love of sometimes/occasionally is reunited. I'm disappointed they didn't at least have one of them faceplant, though.

Also: It's gonna be hard to explain Steffy and Wyatt's totally platonic underwear sleepover when Liam gets that memory back, given the quickie wedding. 

• Love 12

Bwwaaahaaahaaaahaaahaa. Liam and Steffy slow-mo running to each other on the beach. Oh, show. Never change. Thank goodness the greatest love of sometimes/occasionally is reunited. I'm disappointed they didn't at least have one of them faceplant, though.

The thing to make it awesome? Remember how when Hope left, she spun away and disappeared? Well how about she returns the same way - twirling into place right between Liam and Steffy. C'mon! It's funny!

Still processing today's show because woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww. Right now my only thought is : Don't fail me Bill. Take.Quinn.OUT!

• Love 12
(edited)

Nobody thought to ping Liam's phone until NOW? So stupid. 

"I'm not calling you dad"

"Yeah that would be a bit weird." lol Bill for sure doesn't want Steffy to call  him that.

I loved Wyatt breaking down the door and Liam's "you're my brother" and their smiles. 

Why don't they just call 911 instead of locking her in the closet and taking off?

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5
(edited)

Today was pretty comical with them shoving Quinnsane into the closet and Wyatt giving Liam the privilege of using the key to lock her in.  Then they drive back home and Wyatt didn't even hesitate to cover for any of this, or to try to explain to Liam that he married Steffy.  He just let them have their reunion on the beach.  Which was as cheezeballs as it could get.  I would have expected Steffy to perhaps pretend to be married and not mount him with no hesitation.  Guess Wyatt sees the writing on the wall.

Edited by bannana
  • Love 11

Why don't they just call 911 instead of locking her in the closet and taking off?

Call 911 from the road. Quinn has already tried to kill Liam and the crazy she was spouting today she's out of control. She'd easily 'accidentally' kill Wyatt to keep Liam and then pull the 'if I can't have you, no one can' murder on Liam. I could totally hear her saying while standing over Wyatt's body 'If you had just listened to your mother and walked away and forgot about what you saw!'

Both of them needed to secure her and then get far, far, far away from her and call 911.

The real question is knowing he has a brain injury why the heck didn't Wyatt head for the hospital so Liam could get checked out? The show should've ended with Steffy and Liam reuniting on the beach only for him to drop again from his subdural hematoma finally reaching a critical level and Liam still not out of the woods from his original injuries.

• Love 6

I would have expected Steffy to perhaps pretend to be married and not mount him with no hesitation.  Guess Wyatt sees the writing on the wall.

That's the kind of shit that happens when you don't put a ring on it.

• Love 9

I can't help thinking that somebody, probably Wyatt, needed to just say one damn line about how "things aren't quite the same" or some such to still-kinda-Liamnesiac.  I can simultaneously forgive it as an omission in the heat of the moment and bitch because they could have gracefully left that door open a crack with just a vague reference instead of leaving it open all the way and air-conditioning all of Bell-A by ignoring it entirely.  I suppose this means Monday's episode will end with Liam finding out Steffy and Wyatt got hitched.

That aside...it was a little goofier than yesterday's episode, but RS and SC actually stepped it up.  I genuinely suspect this will be either RS's or SC's Emmy reel for next year...and deservedly so.  Wyatt actually continuing to be a good guy was just a perk, though with Liam still having a fuzzy memory I wonder if this means he gets to stay with Steffy for a while...

• Love 7

Wyatt actually continuing to be a good guy was just a perk, though with Liam still having a fuzzy memory I wonder if this means he gets to stay with Steffy for a while...

You know, I've never thought of Wyatt as a bad guy, he just makes dumb dumb DUMB self-involved sometimes morally grey (the Hope diamond) choices but it's not with malice. He's never thought about physically harming or intentionally targeting and manipulating anyone (save Nicole) to cross the lines that Quinn has crossed. Even his constant sniffing and luring and seducing of Liam's various ladies and his smack talk are less about his being 'the bad boy' and more about him being simply an alternative to Liam's...Liamness.

Having said that, I don't give him points for doing the right thing by his brain damaged, violated brother. Whoever was in that cabin, if Wyatt is to be seen as humane and having a conscience -and he's always been shown to have that- he would've helped them. That it's Liam shouldn't make any difference and that he helps Liam shouldn't be counted as his going above and beyond. And I don't feel sorry for him that he's losing Steffy or going to have to fight for her on an even playing ground because he set himself up for this heartbreak by moving in on Steffy when she was emotionally vulnerable. Not that she has no agency in her responding, but Wyatt has been in this EXACT situation before and it led to heartbreak with Hope losing the baby and his realizing that she only married him because Liam didn't show up-because of Quinn.

The only reason I feel sorry for Wyatt is because he has a mother like Quinn who has not only caused pain to others in his name but whose actions really aren't about him but about her wanting to get one over on the other guy and come out the winner. She NEEDS to be the victor because early in her life she was always the victim. The reason why Liam became an obsession is because he represented every winner in her life that she resented and was jealous of and feared. There was no other way she could interact with him until he lost his memory and all that made him a 'winner' in her eyes was gone. She fell for the idea that if this 'blank slate' who had no bias could accept her, then she wasn't bad and she could have a man that could love her (but mind you not make her a victim since she had the upper hand). Deacon loving her was no good because he was a mirror reflection; Blank slate Liam 'loving' her was the development she couldn't resist since he was literally a way for her to create the 'nice' life she was cheated of and could be the 'person she was meant to be.' This wasn't about Liam or his power peen but Quinn being able to rewrite her story from a tragedy into a fairy tale.

BTW one thing Quinn said to Wyatt yesterday that should've cut him to his core was when she said that with Liam 'She finally had a reason to get up in the morning' (or something like that) which any kid hearing their mom say that another man - not them - gives them reason to live is going to be devastated by. Quinn had been justifying all her crap as being for Wyatt but in that moment the truth was revealed- Quinn is all about her. In that moment Wyatt finally should've realized that Quinn doesn't love anyone but herself.

• Love 15

Also: It's gonna be hard to explain Steffy and Wyatt's totally platonic underwear sleepover when Liam gets that memory back, given the quickie wedding. 

I so wanted the faceplant.  What a let down.  And, seriously, have either of them ever run before?  Or seen human beings run before?  

I really want to see a couple things from this point.  I want to see Wyatt continue to be gracious and back off, letting Steffy and Liam figure shit out.  More importantly, when Liam gets all self-righteous about the underwear sleepover and quickie marriage, I hope Steffy let's his waffling ass have it with both barrels - bring up how fickle he is, how he was, once again, in a self-righteous snit last time she saw him, and that, combined with the messages (including voice mail) that she received from him, she had no reason, at that point, to think he hadn't left her.  Yes, she married Wyatt quickly, but she could say that she finally decided to be with someone who wanted her and only her, and not someone who couldn't keep his dick pointing in the same direction for more than 5 minutes at a time.  

Of course, I also want Wyatt to ask Bill "why isn't my dick good enough to be your surrogate in screwing Steffy?  Why does it have to be Liam's?"  

• Love 17
(edited)

Of course, I also want Wyatt to ask Bill "why isn't my dick good enough to be your surrogate in screwing Steffy?  Why does it have to be Liam's?"

Somehow even with laryngitis today I managed to bark out a laugh at that one, LOL.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 6

TobinAlbers, that was an excellent post about Wyatt/Quinn.

I don't disagree that Wyatt saving Liam yet again is going above and beyond. It's who Wyatt is at his core. His differences with Liam aside, he's he's brother and he has been proven before to step up and play protector. 

I also don't disagree that he moved in on an emotionally vulnerable Steffy but I'm also reminded that this is a soap, they like to keep things moving and a few dates in soap land is 6 months in the real world.

It is truly sad that Wyatt had to be raised by such a horrible, selfish, self-centered woman as Quinn who used a bad childhood to chart her destructive course and if her son was collateral damage, who cared. She couldn't even pretend that this was FOR Wyatt. This was all about Quinn and her wants and her needs. As much as it pained Wyatt to realize what she had put his brother through and to realize that he could very well lose Steffy in the process, the realization that Quinn cared more about Liam, a man she had professed to despise and almost kill, than her own flesh and blood has to hurt like hell.

Which is why I want to strangle Quinn and Bill to boot. Bill's excuse for favoring Liam is he grew up without a mother and Wyatt had Quinn. My understanding is that while Liam's mother died when he was a teen, she was a very loving (in a healthy way), devoted mother. Wyatt had a physically present mother to be sure, but he would have been better off raised by a pack of hyenas than being nurtured by Quinn's diabolical hands.

I so wanted the faceplant.  What a let down.  And, seriously, have either of them ever run before?  Or seen human beings run before?  

I really want to see a couple things from this point.  I want to see Wyatt continue to be gracious and back off, letting Steffy and Liam figure shit out.  More importantly, when Liam gets all self-righteous about the underwear sleepover and quickie marriage, I hope Steffy let's his waffling ass have it with both barrels - bring up how fickle he is, how he was, once again, in a self-righteous snit last time she saw him, and that, combined with the messages (including voice mail) that she received from him, she had no reason, at that point, to think he hadn't left her.  Yes, she married Wyatt quickly, but she could say that she finally decided to be with someone who wanted her and only her, and not someone who couldn't keep his dick pointing in the same direction for more than 5 minutes at a time.  

Of course, I also want Wyatt to ask Bill "why isn't my dick good enough to be your surrogate in screwing Steffy?  Why does it have to be Liam's?"  

I would pay good money to see that scene.

• Love 13

the realization that Quinn cared more about Liam, a man she had professed to despise and almost kill, than her own flesh and blood has to hurt like hell.

I am waiting for the twist that Quinn actually did abort Bill's baby, had a psychotic break, and stole Wyatt from a couple to 'make up' for her 'mistake'. That would be a very compelling story for DB and give him a whole new family to boot! Maybe he's a Spectra!

• Love 10

I was kind of hoping Steffy and Bill would just bone in Liam's house to get it over with already. I think if he got to actually seal the deal with her he might get over his stupid gross obsession with screwing her by proxy. 

• Love 7

Loved the pick her up and put her in the closet moment.

Wyatt sending Liam to the beach showed me that he actually cares about Steffy's happiness more than his own. It makes me want to see him end up with the Easter island faced Bratz doll.

• Love 12

After yesterday's episode, I wouldn't even compare her to Stephanie. She was loathsome in her own right, but I believed that she believed she was doing the right things for her family with her manipulations.

Quinn OTOH doesn't even have that anymore. The acting was amazing, but they've written her into a hole so deep she'll be able to meet Adam Newman for lunch in Beijing. But it reminded me of why I still tune into B&B.

Wyatt sending Liam to the beach showed me that he actually cares about Steffy's happiness more than his own. It makes me want to see him end up with the Easter island faced Bratz doll.

TIIC need to give him a love interstate that has banged Liam. Maybe Sasha down the road?

Likewise, can Liam and Steffy have a few months of not breaking up and fighting to keep one another's attention? One big problem with Steam 1.0 was that the whiplash changes in the wind left me uninvested, to be kind. It's been a bit better after Ivy but is it too much for the new generation of supercouple (uggggggggggghhhhhh) to have some actual romance?

• Love 6

Quinn is bloody nuts. Dear Lord. Every body brought it today. I actually felt bad for Waffles when he realised how she had violated him and kept him away from his life. Please don't let her be pregnant.

That was the most passionate I've seen SC and DB. RS is selling crazy like Girl Scout Cookies. And Wyatt...geez. She was ready to cast him to the side like he was nothing I'm pursuit of her faux life with Adam.

I feel bad for Wyatt. No wonder he is always looking for love in the wrong places. No doubt his mother was there physically but emotionally I highly doubt that. He's going to need serious therapy.

• Love 12

Everybody involved needs a good long sit-down with Dr. Whatshisface.  With a straitjacket or elephant tranquilizers involved in Quinn's case.  And I'm still calling Quinn being pregnant as her hole card, though then we also get to the question of Steffy being pregnant by Wyatt.  I don't see the show giving her a child yet, let alone one not by her one true waffle love, but the conflicts in both women being pregnant could be interesting in a trainwreck sort of way...and the drama actually persists if Quinn has a kid, versus Steffy.

After yesterday's episode, I wouldn't even compare her to Stephanie. She was loathsome in her own right, but I believed that she believed she was doing the right things for her family with her manipulations.

Quinn OTOH doesn't even have that anymore. The acting was amazing, but they've written her into a hole so deep she'll be able to meet Adam Newman for lunch in Beijing. But it reminded me of why I still tune into B&B.

Stephanie was a bit more single-minded than Quinn: she almost never benefited from her plans herself, loony as they sometimes were.  They were always in the name of her number-one son, Thorne every blue moon or so, and/or on a couple of rare occasions Felicia.

That said, Stephanie is still the woman who almost got Brooke to commit suicide.  For that alone, she still wins on crazy.  (If you can call it winning.)

Likewise, can Liam and Steffy have a few months of not breaking up and fighting to keep one another's attention? One big problem with Steam 1.0 was that the whiplash changes in the wind left me uninvested, to be kind. It's been a bit better after Ivy but is it too much for the new generation of supercouple (uggggggggggghhhhhh) to have some actual romance?

...yeah, I'm not sure I would have wanted to use that term either.  But this is the story that seems to have cemented Steffy as his Brooke, and with their only competition being Caridge...

But yes--after this, either put Steam back together and let them be together for a good long while without any interference (say, through the end of the year?), or let them be apart for a good long while.  They deserve it, either way--and so do we.

• Love 4
(edited)

But yes--after this, either put Steam back together and let them be together for a good long while without any interference (say, through the end of the year?)

I couldn't agree more. I don't care who is with who at this point, just let SOMEBODY stay together for more than a couple months. I know triangles are a soap staple, but that seems to be ALL this show does.  When couples getting together and breaking up ad nauseum is the norm, it kind of loses its dramatic panache.

I hope they remember to cancel their appointment with the local tattoo artist!

haaaahaaahaa. Liam and Steffy slow-mo running to each other on the beach. Oh, show. Never change.

Was I the only one expecting them to bust out the Chariots of Fire song for that scene?

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 12

Wow, RS left it all on the field today. Brava!

♫ Oh oh oh, oh oh oh...♫

I am waiting for the twist that Quinn actually did abort Bill's baby, had a psychotic break, and stole Wyatt from a couple to 'make up' for her 'mistake'.

Yes! I feel like that's an ace card the writers are waiting to play. There has to be a reason why Bill didn't insist on a DNA test. Anyways, that development would leave Wyatt open to go after yet another one of Liam's leftovers. You know these B&B writers would go there.

• Love 10
(edited)

That said, Stephanie is still the woman who almost got Brooke to commit suicide. For that alone, she still wins on crazy. (If you can call it winning.)

When was this? It must've been the early years and not the 2000s that I sat through.

Although Stephanie handing her that gun back when Nick and Bridget were engaged cracked me up.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1

No, that was it--Stephanie gave her that gun and made a strangely, fucked-up, compelling case for Brooke to off herself to save her kids more grief.  This was the episode that gave us "You can't even shoot straight!"

• Love 3