Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

What I don't understand is what is was ok for Liam to ALWAYS be there for any Wyatt and Hope celebration/ personal time / alone time / or whatever, but he's not allowed to come tell Hope he's happy Ridge is alive, and he needs to respect Liam and Hope's relationship?

when did Liam ever show this respect? I didn't really take it as disrespect yesterday, I took it as a , hey I'm happy he's back, I'm sorry, my mom screwed up, I hope I can somehow still be part of your life in some way.......
It's the other way around. Liam always respected Wype's alone time but Weanie has never once respected Lope's, ever. He stalked them every time they tried to go on a date and kept kissing her in LIAM'S OWN HOUSE WHILE THEY WERE ENGAGED!! No he's not allowed to see her. Liam never was when Wype were together. Weanie can respect them for once. I LMFAO when she hung up on him!!

Yes, and there was the "I'm not leaving. I'm not going anywhere." But Wyatt didn't seem to insist that Liam leave. And Hope actually even said "you can stay". Why, exactly? Liam is an ass. The best thing about the whole Brooke/Bill/Ridge Dubai fiasco was that we didn't have to see Liam and his beady beady beady eyes on the show every single day.

Wyatt deserves better. Wasn't Ally interested in him when she first came back to town? He needs to move on.

No he doesn't. He's an awesome guy now and Weanie is a criminal and has a dangerous psycho mother. Hope deserves Liam who treats her like a queen!! Besides Aly is in love with Oliver.

I think Wyatt is the ass. I remember when Liam invited Hope to his house for lunch (when they were engaged), and Liam crashed the lunch on the pretext of having a work document for her to sign. He was incredibly rude and wouldn't leave. Of course, Hope ate it up.

That was before she knew better. Remember the picnic Weanie crashed? Sure he left them alone, NOT. ICAM that Weanie is definitely the ass!!

Where and with whom is Bill living now? Brooke? Liam?

Brooke.

Both of those losers, Lame and Wynutt, are notorious for monopolizing Hope's time. It's a wonder they allow her to use the bathroom by herself or to breathe without holding an oxygen mask under her nose. My own parents would have been alarmed that any boyfriend was monopolizing so much of my time. But, this is all on Hope who won't form her lips to tell them either of them to back off. Why was it necessary for Wynutt to hop aboard the plane with Brooke and Hope after the failed Bridge #666 wedding? Why does Lame act as if he doesn't have a job at Spencer Publications--one where Bill expressly left him in charge during his absence? Both of these losers are like gnats--a couple of irritants you angrily swat away, but they just won't leave.

Under the guise of being all-sacrificing and wanting to do the right thing, Hope is incredibly self-absorbed. She was so busy with Wynutt, she couldn't be there for Brooke during her time of need. Don't even get me started on how she made Ridge's "rescue" all about her and Lame's resurrected duller-than-dishwater relationship.

As my late grandmother used to say, none one of them is "worth a huss!"

Where and with whom, indeed! Since everything has been all Ridge, all the time, along with the "Perils and Romances of St. Hopeless," Brill has taken a backseat. Have they even had a discussion about the fact that they were supposed to have been married and whether or not they will try again?

Weanie is the only loser and Hope loved for them to monopolize all her time as disgusting as if was for her to fuck brothers. I love her but that was so terribly wrong!! And she told Weanie she was done with him but he won't leave her alone. She even hung up on him today. That's not Hope's fault, SMH.

Edited by radishcake
  • Love 2

Does anyone know what Eileen Davidson's work was like/what stories she was in?

Eileen Davidson really had a good year on Days. She had a juicy storyline and was terrific in it. Yeah a lot of it was crazy, but then again Kristen (the character she plays) is pretty wackadoodle in general! Honestly, the storyline was a lot of good soapy stuff.

• Love 2

It's the other way around. Liam always respected Wype's alone time but Weanie has never once respected Lope's, ever. He stalked them every time they tried to go on a date and kept kissing her in LIAM'S OWN HOUSE WHILE THEY WERE ENGAGED!! No he's not allowed to see her. Liam never was when Wype were together. Weanie can respect them for once. I LMFAO when she hung up on him!!

Thank you Meow for typing this whole post so I didn't have to. : ) 

My neice was watching Aly and Oliver and said "Hope dumped him for those other two guys, and you call Aly the crazy girl?"

• Love 2

To me, there was a difference between Wyatt hopping on board the plane with Hope and Brooke and Liam showing up when Hope thought she was pregnant.  That difference being - Hope was involved with Wyatt.  They had a relationship, they were sleeping together, and he decided to surprise her by showing up on the plane.  She seemed happy to see him, and enjoyed spending the time with him.  She wasn't dating Liam when he decide to barge into a private discussion between her and Wyatt about a potential pregnancy.  If Wyatt was to sneak on board a plane to go on a trip with Hope now, when they're not dating and she's involved with Liam, then it would be creepy and inappropriate.  And if Hope, in a few months, suspects she's pregnant with Liam's baby, and Wyatt finds out and barges in, insisting on being a part of that moment, I'd think he was just as out of line as I thought Liam was for doing it to Hope/Wyatt. 

On a related note, I wonder whether KM is being told to play things a certain way, if she has a preference, or if it's just the different types of chemistry or comfort level she has with each actor, but I'm still getting from Hope that Liam is this ideal but Wyatt is the guy that's under her skin and she's more physically into.  There's just something in her body language and demeanor around both. I think what she felt with Liam was that kind of sweet "first love" innocent thing.  So he's kind of on a pedestal in her view.  I keep expecting to see her tell Liam now that she wants to wait until they get married to have sex again. 

• Love 2

Thank you Meow for typing this whole post so I didn't have to. : )

My neice was watching Aly and Oliver and said "Hope dumped him for those other two guys, and you call Aly the crazy girl?"

I was happy to post it for u, LOL. From what little I saw of Oliver and Hope, she just wasn't in love with him like she is with Liam. She had no chemistry with Oliver, IMO anyway. Hope is smart enough to know that Liam is solid and Weanie is a loser and that if she married him he and his sick ass mama would put her in a world of hurt, not to mention crime!!

To me, there was a difference between Wyatt hopping on board the plane with Hope and Brooke and Liam showing up when Hope thought she was pregnant. That difference being - Hope was involved with Wyatt. They had a relationship, they were sleeping together, and he decided to surprise her by showing up on the plane. She seemed happy to see him, and enjoyed spending the time with him. She wasn't dating Liam when he decide to barge into a private discussion between her and Wyatt about a potential pregnancy. If Wyatt was to sneak on board a plane to go on a trip with Hope now, when they're not dating and she's involved with Liam, then it would be creepy and inappropriate. And if Hope, in a few months, suspects she's pregnant with Liam's baby, and Wyatt finds out and barges in, insisting on being a part of that moment, I'd think he was just as out of line as I thought Liam was for doing it to Hope/Wyatt.

On a related note, I wonder whether KM is being told to play things a certain way, if she has a preference, or if it's just the different types of chemistry or comfort level she has with each actor, but I'm still getting from Hope that Liam is this ideal but Wyatt is the guy that's under her skin and she's more physically into. There's just something in her body language and demeanor around both. I think what she felt with Liam was that kind of sweet "first love" innocent thing. So he's kind of on a pedestal in her view. I keep expecting to see her tell Liam now that she wants to wait until they get married to have sex again.

They had it the first day when she told Liam she wanted him back so it's too late. :). Weanie was fun and adventure but Hope said Liam is marriage and children, plus she's been in love with him for years.
  • Love 1

They're really making Quinn into a character right out of I, Claudius, but I love it.  She and Liam have so much sexual tension between them, it will really be a waste if those two don't bang at some point.

It's odd that we really don't know the status of Bill's and Brooke's relationship.  Nobody is even mentioning it.  If they were still together, wouldn't Bill have been with Brooke when she visited Hope and Liam?

• Love 2
They had it the first day when she told Liam she wanted him back so it's too late. :).

This is Hope we're talking about. Would it be surprising if, even though they've already had sex again, she backed off and told him she wants to wait to do it again? 

• Love 2
(edited)

They're really making Quinn into a character right out of I, Claudius, but I love it. She and Liam have so much sexual tension between them, it will really be a waste if those two don't bang at some point.

It's odd that we really don't know the status of Bill's and Brooke's relationship. Nobody is even mentioning it. If they were still together, wouldn't Bill have been with Brooke when she visited Hope and Liam?

OMG Liam would never, ever bang that psycho witch!! They have absolutely zero sexual tension. The thought is absolutely disgusting!!

This is Hope we're talking about. Would it be surprising if, even though they've already had sex again, she backed off and told him she wants to wait to do it again?

I doubt it. She won't live with him but I doubt she'll back off the sex since they made love so fast but that's JMO. She's in love with him so I just can't see her doing that. Hope has never played sexual games, SMH. Edited by meow
  • Love 1
They're really making Quinn into a character right out of I, Claudius, but I love it.

They want her to be a love-to-hate type character, for sure.  Having her diss Walter White as a fleabag or whatever put her firmly on my hate list, since I think that anyone (even a fictional character) who doesn't like cats is a jerk at best and a psychopath at worst.

• Love 2

To me, there was a difference between Wyatt hopping on board the plane with Hope and Brooke and Liam showing up when Hope thought she was pregnant.  That difference being - Hope was involved with Wyatt.  They had a relationship, they were sleeping together, and he decided to surprise her by showing up on the plane.  She seemed happy to see him, and enjoyed spending the time with him.  She wasn't dating Liam when he decide to barge into a private discussion between her and Wyatt about a potential pregnancy.  If Wyatt was to sneak on board a plane to go on a trip with Hope now, when they're not dating and she's involved with Liam, then it would be creepy and inappropriate.  And if Hope, in a few months, suspects she's pregnant with Liam's baby, and Wyatt finds out and barges in, insisting on being a part of that moment, I'd think he was just as out of line as I thought Liam was for doing it to Hope/Wyatt.

To me, that was supposed to indicate how intertwined their lives are, even when they're not together.  Hope wanted Liam to be there.  She's had no problem telling him to leave in other situations.  And if I recall, Hope was all up in Steffy's business when she told Liam she was pregnant.  She and Liam weren't technically back together at that point, either.

Having her diss Walter White as a fleabag or whatever put her firmly on my hate list, since I think that anyone (even a fictional character) who doesn't like cats is a jerk at best and a psychopath at worst.

Guess I'm a psychopath.

• Love 2

They're really making Quinn into a character right out of I, Claudius, but I love it.  She and Liam have so much sexual tension between them, it will really be a waste if those two don't bang at some point.

Yeah, remember the Oliver/Brooke" night of the masks banging! " I really don't see any chemistry between Quinn and Liam, but then it could happen.

• Love 1

I'm warming to Deacon. There, I said it.

And I liked that dress Hope was wearing too.

But that's about it.

And let's not get onto what happened with Lawrence St Victor...

What happened?

The red carpet girls introduced him as a "beautiful chocolate man" (true but inappropriate), and then asked him what it's like to be a black man in soap operas these days. Apparently they also asked Joseph Mascolo what makes him so legendary in the soap community. By all accounts the whole thing was a complete mess.

They're really making Quinn into a character right out of I, Claudius, but I love it.  She and Liam have so much sexual tension between them, it will really be a waste if those two don't bang at some point.

OMG Liam would never, ever bang that psycho witch!! They have absolutely zero sexual tension. The thought is absolutely disgusting!!

Which is why they should totally go there! Come on, this is The Bold & the Beautiful, where awkward sexual relationships reign supreme! What would the mashup name be? Quiam? Liaquinn? And Quinn keeps going over to Liam's house when she knows she's not welcome and she says she can't stand Liam and it's all just adding up to her finding the boy completely irresistible. [/sarcasm]

It's odd that we really don't know the status of Bill's and Brooke's relationship.  Nobody is even mentioning it.  If they were still together, wouldn't Bill have been with Brooke when she visited Hope and Liam?

Why was Brooke even at Liam's place anyway? Hope hasn't moved in with him, she still lives at the Logan Mansion, and everyone had a change of clothes to indicate a new day, so presumably Brooke & Hope went home together after the party... surely Liam would have swung by Hope's place on the way to work instead? Weird. Bill & Brooke should still be engaged - I don't remember anyone calling it off.

Having her diss Walter White as a fleabag or whatever put her firmly on my hate list, since I think that anyone (even a fictional character) who doesn't like cats is a jerk at best and a psychopath at worst.

Guess I'm a psychopath.

Me too. Cats are the real jerks here! Cats are users who only want you when you have something that they want and they care not for YOUR feelings! Wyatt should adopt a boisterous but lovable dog that runs around the place bumping into things and knocking stuff over and licking people's faces and shedding hair everywhere and accidentally urinating on Ridge's couture designs and chases Malibu up trees and makes himself a general nuisance but has a heart of gold and cute puppy dog eyes and a ferociously waggy tail and loves everyone. And at the end of every show the last scene is of the dog surrounded by complete chaos and everyone looking down at him with exasperated expressions and saying in unison "Oh, Dog!" and the dog turns to the camera and shrugs and then the shot freezes and the credits roll as the live audience applauds.
  • Love 4
(edited)

I don't think Deacon realizes that he just inked a deal with the Devil; Deacon should take a page out of Bill's playbook and swear off interferring in Hope's life. He is on shaky ground with Hope anyway, and I don't think she is going to cotton much to him not only living with Quinn, but aiding her in her obsession with Wyatt. I also think she will be put out that Deacon didn't own up when she was talking about Quinn. I like the interactions betweeen Deacon and Quinn, but I don't feel any sexual chemistry there at all, and I am curious how this will play out if Deacon wants to be seen as walking the straight and narrow.

To me, there was a difference between Wyatt hopping on board the plane with Hope and Brooke and Liam showing up when Hope thought she was pregnant.  That difference being - Hope was involved with Wyatt.  They had a relationship, they were sleeping together, and he decided to surprise her by showing up on the plane.  She seemed happy to see him, and enjoyed spending the time with him.  She wasn't dating Liam when he decide to barge into a private discussion between her and Wyatt about a potential pregnancy.  If Wyatt was to sneak on board a plane to go on a trip with Hope now, when they're not dating and she's involved with Liam, then it would be creepy and inappropriate.  And if Hope, in a few months, suspects she's pregnant with Liam's baby, and Wyatt finds out and barges in, insisting on being a part of that moment, I'd think he was just as out of line as I thought Liam was for doing it to Hope/Wyatt.

I agree with this. Wyatt hopping on the plane was in keeping with the way he was being written; spontaneous, adventurous, and unpredictable. Everything Liam is not. So I wasn't disturbed when he showed up on the plane; Hope didn't seem to mind much either. I did however, have a big problem when Liam interjected himself into a very private moment between Hope and Wyatt. Then again, Hope ok'ed him staying. At this point, I think it is splitting hairs to say this one is worse for this or that, because frankly I find all of them, including Hope, guilty of behaving badly at some point. They are so desperate to recreate the Stephanie/Ridge/Brooke/Taylor wheel here, that they are sacrificing good storytelling, and are killing any interest I can manage to muster up. Additionally, H/L/W/Q, don't even come close to the dynamics of R/B/T/S, a quadrangle that carried the show for years.

She and Liam have so much sexual tension between them, it will really be a waste if those two don't bang at some point.

Oh, boy howdy, do they ever! What a wasted opportunity yesterday; when Liam moved in close to Quinn, I was yelling at my TV for him to grab the witch and kiss her, and have it disolve into some hot steamy couch sex; that would level up his testosterone a bit. And It would be priceless to watch the reactions of the various family members when they learn that Liam and Quinn have discovered this deeply buried desire for each other, and are now a couple. I truely think Bill's head would implode.

It's odd that we really don't know the status of Bill's and Brooke's relationship.  Nobody is even mentioning it.  If they were still together, wouldn't Bill have been with Brooke when she visited Hope and Liam?

Oh, come on now, there is no room on the show for Bill and Brooke's second rate-relationship; it is all about Katie and Ridge, and their great love and the Red Ribbon of Commitment.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 4
Oh, come on now, there is no room on the show for Bill and Brooke's second rate-relationship; it is all about Katie and Ridge, and their great love and the Red Ribbon of Commitment.

Oh, you mean that second-rate relationship that took nearly two years to evolve?  The one devoid of "pomes," soccer in the park and passion?  I look forward to Kringe and their grand passion, which is a cure for insomnia.  For Katie's sake, hopefully he'll be able to perform in spite of his head trauma.

As for Lame and Quinnsane, I agree that she gives off an I, Claudius Livia vibe.  It would serve her right though if the playa-hater got herself played by the ultimate player himself, Deacon.  I've yet to understand why she is so freakin' obsessed with Wynutt and Hope being together.  What is so special about Hope that Wynutt just has to be with her?  It's one thing to be disappointed for your child, but setting up someone to be physically harmed...twice?!

Lame is an idiot if he doesn't get a restraining order, a guard dog, a security system and a bunch of ninjas to guard his home and his person.  Because you know, the moment he grabbed Quinnsane's arm and tossed her raggedy ass out of his home, the police would be called and he would be arrested for assault.

I know people have compared this with the Ridge/Stephanie/Brooke dynamic, but I don't think so.  That dynamic played out over several years with multiple layers especially when the show still had the benefit of good writers, including the late Bill Bell.  This mess here?  It's just what it is--a hot mess with a one-dimensional caricature of evil and insanity.  And, as much as Quinnsane doesn't want Hope to hold Wynutt responsible for her actions, any person in her right, natural mind would be leery about marrying into a family with such a toxic sociopath as a potential MIL.  My first thought would be, what would happen if I pissed her off?  Unfortunately, Hope doesn't have a really good example to follow when it comes to tolerating outrageous, violent and criminal behavior--all for the sake of winning some victory (being chosen by a jackass).

• Love 3

Well well well.  Looks like I was correct with my Rick/Maya thing, which pleases me to no end because I never pick up on stuff that's telegraphed.

Now, the actual execution of this story?  WTF?  I get why Maya's still pissed.  I would be too.  Like she said, Caroline was horrible to her and did nothing but scheme as soon as Rick gave her the heave-ho, and now they're married.  And Carter is a big hunk of nothing to me.  Yes, he's attractive, but he's also a stalker and she never really wanted him.  Her bad for agreeing to marry him, but I get that he was nothing but a consolation prize who was at least loyal to her when Rick was not.  Now, all of the sudden, she's mad because she can't get her hands on that Forrester cash?  She was never portrayed to be a gold digger before.  And yes, all of the sudden.  They could have just as easily explained this as seeing how fast life can pass you by (with this whole Ridge thing) and realizing that she's been burying her feelings, but they just had her start with this bitchface out of nowhere.

I've never been a person who thought that men should never put their hands on women and Quinn is a perfect example why.  That kook needs to be shoved out on her ass every time she comes barging into Liam's house.  And he for real needs to get a restraining order; she stabbed him in the throat.  I like Quinn's presence on the show, but I cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone is putting up with her shenanigans.  

• Love 2

To me, that was supposed to indicate how intertwined their lives are, even when they're not together. Hope wanted Liam to be there. She's had no problem telling him to leave in other situations. And if I recall, Hope was all up in Steffy's business when she told Liam she was pregnant. She and Liam weren't technically back together at that point, either.

Guess I'm a psychopath.

You most certainly r not and they should have never said that!!
  • Love 1
(edited)

To me, that was supposed to indicate how intertwined their lives are, even when they're not together. Hope wanted Liam to be there. She's had no problem telling him to leave in other situations. And if I recall, Hope was all up in Steffy's business when she told Liam she was pregnant. She and Liam weren't technically back together at that point, either.

From meow:

And if I recall Skanky Steffy was all up in hopes business when Lope were going to get married in Malibu. She dropped her baby bomb because she knew Liam would never marry her dumb ass if she wasn't preggers and he told Bill that!! :)

Exactly. It was her choice for him to be there!!

Hope Hope Hope. Please give this girl less screen time as a desirable object. Put her back in her little princess playhouse with her dolls!!!! If she is going to be put with her real father SK, she better learn how to act!

She already knows how but SK sure doesn't. He totally sucks!!

Yeah, remember the Oliver/Brooke" night of the masks banging! " I really don't see any chemistry between Quinn and Liam, but then it could happen.

The sex was a case of mistaken identity as portrayed on the show.
Edited by meow

I see Quinn's tirade today as a roller coaster ride; on the first big hill she was ranting about how all "this is your fault" to Liam, and about how he was controlling Hope's thoughts. Then she began the big drop and began talking with a reasonable sense of reasonableness, when she told Liam to stop making it about Wyatt, and to hire him back. Then we go up the next big hill, and she peaks with her "you live by the sword, you die by the sword". Mr. RuntheTable, my B&B voyeur, piped up immediately with "that beoytch would have gotten a right hook from me. Little play sword or not, you go stabbing things into peoples throats and you can do some serious damage". Thanks hon, couldn't of said it better myself!

The writers have really botched this Maya thing. For the last few months she has been all about Oliver, and now, she is all about Rick again? Where was the buildup? Where were the anvils? I will admit that in the beginning I enjoyed the Rick/Maya relationship, but a big part of that was the hilarity of Caroline. Linsey Godfrey rocked that SL; I loved her over the top portrayal of a rich, snobbish, society princess. However, any love I felt for R/M came to an abrupt halt when they started with the sex scenes. Jacob Young and Karla Mosley are both very attractive people; just not in bed together. I found those scenes awkward, clunky, clumsy and not the least bit sexy. And that shit in the steam room today was all kinds of wrong, spoilers say,

Rick tells Caroline about it, and she confronts Maya. I am really looking forward to that.

Speaking of anvils; was that one today when Ally said she was ok with Wyatt?

"pomes,"

Dear Lord, whichever of my fellow posters coined that should get a Pulitzer. Shit cracks me up!

I think that the actress who plays Quinn is very, very talented, but they are going way too far with her Wyatt obsession. She is seriously deranged the way she keeps showing up at Liam's to harass him. That's just sick as fuck. Speaking of which, they can't go there with Liam and Quinn -- she is literally old enough to be his mother. That's just too much. And she's his half-brother's mother. And she fucked his father. Yuck!

Deacon, Deacon, Deacon. The daughter you want to bond with tells you she fears and loathes Quinn, so what do you do? Move in with the crazy bitch. That will earn you a lot of points.

I wanted to like the new Ridge, but am starting to side with you guys, He is just listless! It's a shame because he was hot on AMC.

Maya. No words. Has she forgotten that Rick dumped her at a time when their relationship was actually in a good place, as I recall. They need some new talent on this show. Carter is easy on the eyes but not the handsomest man in the world and I can't forget how he was begging when he decided he had to have Maya. Gross.

Is Brooke still planning to marry Bill? I notice she was still wearing her engagement ring, but have they actually made any decisions?

• Love 1

I don't think Deacon realizes that he just inked a deal with the Devil; Deacon should take a page out of Bill's playbook and swear off interferring in Hope's life. He is on shaky ground with Hope anyway, and I don't think she is going to cotton much to him not only living with Quinn, but aiding her in her obsession with Wyatt. I also think she will be put out that Deacon didn't own up when she was talking about Quinn. I like the interactions betweeen Deacon and Quinn, but I don't feel any sexual chemistry there at all, and I am curious how this will play out if Deacon wants to be seen as walking the straight and narrow.

I agree with this. Wyatt hopping on the plane was in keeping with the way he was being written; spontaneous, adventurous, and unpredictable. Everything Liam is not. So I wasn't disturbed when he showed up on the plane; Hope didn't seem to mind much either. I did however, have a big problem when Liam interjected himself into a very private moment between Hope and Wyatt. Then again, Hope ok'ed him staying. At this point, I think it is splitting hairs to say this one is worse for this or that, because frankly I find all of them, including Hope, guilty of behaving badly at some point. They are so desperate to recreate the Stephanie/Ridge/Brooke/Taylor wheel here, that they are sacrificing good storytelling, and are killing any interest I can manage to muster up. Additionally, H/L/W/Q, don't even come close to the dynamics of R/B/T/S, a quadrangle that carried the show for years.

Thank gawd that will never, ever happen!!

I wanted Quinn to go over the ledge today.  They could show her falling like Amber did.  Of course, since she's not human, she would be able to climb right back up.   Livia did a much better job of hiding her feelings and using others than Quinn does.

What does Maya think Carter is, chopped liver?

ITA about Livia doing a much better job of hiding her feelings and using others.  Quinnsane hasn't graduated to poisons--yet.  Lame at this point needs to start sleeping with one eye open and a pistol under his pillow, and this is coming from someone who abhors gun violence.  But, as Chris Rock once said, "I understand!"  At this point, I don't know if Quinnsane is worth the bullet and would probably need to be shot several times, stabbed, kicked in the head with a steel-toe boot, and drowned in the bathtub to ensure she's actually dead and stays that way.  I don't know if so-called "stand your ground" laws are in operation in California, but I would think that being stalked and harassed by someone whom everyone by now knows is certifiable would be the perfect opportunity for Lame to put the trash out and save whatever is left for the police and paramedics when they arrive.

I barely paid attention to Maya the first time around because there simply is no "there" there.  But, I seem to recall her being written as the underdog against suddenly bitchy Caroline, who complained to her Uncle Bill, who promptly started to intimidate her and tried to blackmail her with her criminal past (turns out she was wrongfully convicted) and a dangerous ex.  I never got a gold digger vibe from her either.  This just-add-water-and-mix nonsense with Maya and Rick just came out of nowhere.  Is it a case of the writers being desperate to give Rick something to do?

• Love 1

At first, I thought Maya was "testing" Oliver or trying to trap him with all of the gold-digger talk, but the steam-room scene blew that theory.  This really did come out of nowhere, but so did Aly's several personality-180's.

they can't go there with Liam and Quinn -- she is literally old enough to be his mother. That's just too much. And she's his half-brother's mother. And she fucked his father. Yuck!

They've gone there before!  Taylor was with Rick, Brooke was with Oliver (yeah, yeah, they were wearing masks), Brooke was almost with Thomas thanks to the boinkberries.  If Quinn really wants to drive Hope away from Liam, another "selfie" would be a pretty good way to do it!  And I'm sure she can figure out a way...

• Love 1

They've gone there before!  Taylor was with Rick, Brooke was with Oliver (yeah, yeah, they were wearing masks), Brooke was almost with Thomas thanks to the boinkberries.  If Quinn really wants to drive Hope away from Liam, another "selfie" would be a pretty good way to do it!  And I'm sure she can figure out a way...

Yep, they've been going there for quite a while.  Brooke was with Eric & Ridge, Taylor was with Eric & Ridge, Eric was with Brooke & Beth (and I'm sure I'm missing many others).  Come to think of it, there would be no show if it weren't for a "there".

• Love 4

At first, I thought Maya was "testing" Oliver or trying to trap him with all of the gold-digger talk, but the steam-room scene blew that theory. This really did come out of nowhere, but so did Aly's several personality-180's.

They've gone there before! Taylor was with Rick, Brooke was with Oliver (yeah, yeah, they were wearing masks), Brooke was almost with Thomas thanks to the boinkberries. If Quinn really wants to drive Hope away from Liam, another "selfie" would be a pretty good way to do it! And I'm sure she can figure out a way...

She'd have to drug or kill him first and then it would be rape so I suggest she not try.

Yep, they've been going there for quite a while. Brooke was with Eric & Ridge, Taylor was with Eric & Ridge, Eric was with Brooke & Beth (and I'm sure I'm missing many others). Come to think of it, there would be no show if it weren't for a "there".

And how r they going there? Please!! What evidence is there because I've seen absolutely none. It's all just wishful thinking!!
  • Love 1

Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood mod.

*I'm changing this a bit for clarity! Welcome to new folks! 

• Use your nice words with fellow posters.
  • If you find comments dickish or off topic you can report them by clicking on the little triangle below the post.
  • If a regular poster just has opinions you dislike please make use of the "ignore" feature : click on your profile, click "manage ignore prefs", then you can type in the name of the poster you DO NOT want to hear from. Voila! No more posts from that person.

A note to remind everyone re: The Social Contract and our main rule of "Don't be a dick". All opinions are welcome here, lovers and haters alike of all things soaps.
While it is open season to snark on the characters and storylines, there are some concerns that we as moderators have had over the past few weeks, and we would like to clarify, snarking is fine; slut-shaming and use of misogynistic language is NOT. For example, "Wow, that dress was inappropriate" is okay; "she looked like a whore" is not. We'd like to refrain from terms like "slut" and "whore" here.
Also, there are certain references or nicknames which fall into this category, because they are degrading to the actors who portray the characters. We're not going to delineate them all here but if you have to think to yourself "is this OK to post?" it's probably not. Feel free to ask us or just report things that you find questionable.
We want you guys to have fun posting here!  In that spirit, we'll give some leeway on the points above, but remember Previously.TV's overarching rule: Don't be a dick. That means no yelling, mocking, or attacking other posters. If you see dickish behavior, don't engage, report."

I'm going to pin this at the top of the thread so new users can see it.
So play nice little chickens. :)

• Love 1
And how r they going there? Please!! What evidence is there because I've seen absolutely none. It's all just wishful thinking!!

I never said they were, and it's definitely not wishful thinking on my part (because...eeewww), I just said that they have a history of going there.

• Love 1

I never said they were, and it's definitely not wishful thinking on my part (because...eeewww), I just said that they have a history of going there.

I think @ByTor meant the SHOW was always going there.

(We were posting at the same time!)

• Love 1
This just-add-water-and-mix nonsense with Maya and Rick just came out of nowhere.  Is it a case of the writers being desperate to give Rick something to do?

I'm betting that's part of it.  With LG going on maternity leave, they need to do something with Rick while Caroline's off screen.  (Although you'd think Caroline should be involved in a story like this...)  Maybe the plan is to do something along the lines of Caroline being out of town for a while and Rick has to deal with Maya constantly popping up in his face?  

For someone who was about to get thrown out on his ass for little to no reason, Oliver has no problem throwing someone else under the bus. It would be one thing to stay neutral, but he's actively trying to get Maya fired.

• Love 1

The IMDB says Ronn Moss was only in 2,905 episodes of B&B. That figure can't be right.

Let's work this out.  Ronn Moss was on for 25 years.  Approximately 250 shows air a year (taking into account weekends, holidays, sports events etc.), so that means that after 25 years approximately 6,250 episodes of BB aired.  According to IMDb RM appeared in 2,905.  That's a little under half or averaging two episodes a week.  Maybe with vacations, days off, and storyline lulls it's possible.  I would add outside acting gigs, but  I could never imagine anyone else hiring him for an acting job.

• Love 1

If loving DeaQuinn is wrong, I can never be right. With so much fake morality shoved down our throats with "Hope for the Future", it's nice to see some baddies in the mix, & I hope they both get whatever it is that they want. Having said that, I think Hope is an idiot if she stays with boring Liam (who should've dumped boring Hope for awesome Steffy for realz) over awesome Wyatt, whom she has so much more chemistry with.

• Love 5

Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood mod.

Please note that when you are quoting people in your reply it can come across as aggressive. I've already given a warning in this topic about talking about what YOU think vs telling others that they are wrong etc...

So I'm saying this for the record: use your nice words with fellow posters. Also if you find comments dickish or off topic you can report them by clicking on the little triangle below the post. If a regular poster just has opinions you dislike please make use of the "ignore" feature (click on the persons picture and ignore them on their profile).

I'm going to pin this at the top of the thread so new users can see it.

So play nice little chickens. :)

I hope you're not talking to me. I hope I didn't tell anybody they were wrong because that's not good.

Three word description of Quinn: Bitch be crazy!

Not only is she crazy, she's totally insane, bat shit crazy!! I shudder to think what she's making to try and kill him with. I've been waiting for this, especially after the elevator, steam room, and especially now the stabbing. IDK not one bit surprised she killed somebody. In fact I just knew she did!!

I'm not sure how.
  • Love 1
(edited)

I can picture it easily.  Liam accidentally runs over Walter White and Hope in a fit of Peta-sized proportions dumps his ass.  Wyatt disowns his mother after he finds her snooping through his rogaine drawer.  A drunken Liam and a drugged up Quinn find themselves lonely and horny in The Bikini Bar.  Quinn slaps Liam as they leave the bar, Liam slaps her back, after some rough housing they find themselves in a warm embrace.  Bam!  And LiQ is born!  See, this shit writes itself!

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 5
(edited)

I can picture it easily. Liam accidentally runs over Walter White and Hope in a fit of Peta-sized proportions dumps his ass. Wyatt disowns his mother after he finds her snooping through his rogaine drawer. A drunken Liam and a drugged up Quinn find themselves lonely and horny in The Bikini Bar. Quinn slaps Liam as they leave the bar, Liam slaps her back, after some rough housing they find themselves in a warm embrace. Bam! And LiQ is born! See, this shit writes itself!

Ain't gonna happen, SMH. Edited by meow
  • Love 1

I like when Quinn said that Liam was driving her crazy, and Deacon said "Short drive." Deacon is a trouble maker, but he isn't stupid so I don't know why he would want to get mixed up with a clearly disturbed woman who has expressed the intent to kill someone.

• Love 6

It seems obvious that Quinn is going to marry Deacon.  It's going to be a desperate move by her to stay in Hope's life.  She will be every bit the Wicked Stepmother and she's going to have access to Hope and continue to try and push Wyatt on her.  I think it is also really obvious that Liam and Quinn are going to get together.  Liam and Quinn are going to have hate sex.  Then there's going to be a Who's the Daddy storyline.  Is Quinn pregnant with Hope's half-sibling or her boyfriend's kid?  Either way, Hope's head explodes.

This is a soap opera, and it seems to me that the general rule is that whatever is going to cause the most drama and whatever is the least optimal result always seems to happen.

• Love 3
I'm not sure how.

Taylor & Brooke were both with Eric, Ridge, and Thorne; Donna was with Eric and Thorne; Eric was with Beth, Brooke, and Donna; Deacon was with Bridget and Brooke; Nick was with Bridget and Brooke.  Plenty of examples of the show going there with parents/children being involved with the same people, and I find it hard to believe the show is going to stop doing that.

• Love 2

At first, I thought Maya was "testing" Oliver or trying to trap him with all of the gold-digger talk, but the steam-room scene blew that theory.  This really did come out of nowhere, but so did Aly's several personality-180's.

Don't forget Caroline's descent into a mean girl/snob. Sounds like you're advocating character development instead of the never ending montages?!? Blasphemy! 

• Love 2

Since I can't watch every episode i have to admit that I'm grateful for flashbacks. And when there's fun stuff like the Posse Posse Posse boink or $Bill's fantasy of Amber falling over the ledge, I can't get enough. But any montage of Hope and I zone out. Actually most montages do that to me.

(edited)

Taylor & Brooke were both with Eric, Ridge, and Thorne; Donna was with Eric and Thorne; Eric was with Beth, Brooke, and Donna; Deacon was with Bridget and Brooke; Nick was with Bridget and Brooke. Plenty of examples of the show going there with parents/children being involved with the same people, and I find it hard to believe the show is going to stop doing that.

We just don't know. I sure can't see it and there's no way to predict it. There's no sign of it either. Edited by meow

At first, I thought Maya was "testing" Oliver or trying to trap him with all of the gold-digger talk, but the steam-room scene blew that theory.  This really did come out of nowhere, but so did Aly's several personality-180's.

Don't forget Caroline's descent into a mean girl/snob. Sounds like you're advocating character development instead of the never ending montages?!? Blasphemy!

It seems like with  a lot of these characters, the writing starts off presenting them one way, then whiplashes to something more extreme only to eventually meet in the middle. Caroline and Ally are prime examples. Maya was the reverse, coming on as a more sinister figure and then softening considerably for her romance with Rick and now seems to be swinging back to a milder version of her original crazy. It's a Hegelian Dialectic!

• Love 2
(edited)

I have a haaard time seeing how they would get to Liam and Quinn hooking up but I've most definitely felt the chemistry between the actors. RS has so much chemistry with anyone she's in a scene with though. They just really did a terrific job casting her, imo. I think whats happening is it's my first time seeing Liam have sexual chemistry with anyone so I'm wondering if thats intentional by the writers or just a byproduct of how intense she is as an actress.

If they did go there though, I think the easiest way for it to happen would be an Amber/Liam situation where he's drunk, drugged or passed out so he has some type of plausible deniability. I think they'd have to do a complete 180 on his character for him to willingly do her though. Although thats totally not unrealistic with the way the writers have been changing course on some of these character personalities lately.

She's definitely the new Sheila Carter now

I definitely see a lot of that manic energy Sheila had. I'm wondering if they'll go full tilt with that, though. The thing about Sheila for me is I'd always be excited when she first returned from the dead or whatever because I'm always a fan of the return of legacy characters. But then a week or so into her return I'd remember how much I hate her and want her off the show again. There was no grey with her. She was so evil that it just became hard/uncomfortable to watch her. So far Quinn has been more of a dark comedy while Sheila was like a horror movie. I enjoy RS so I hope they keep her intense and quirky without pushing her into Sheila sociopath territory which i think would paint her into a corner and limit her storyline potential.

Edited by luvlee2003
  • Love 4