Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E23: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

Usually these "lost footage" episodes are funny and sometimes explain things to fill in the holes as to what was aired during the season.

This one was not so much of either.

I really did not not like this season very much.

If there is a season 11 I hope they go back to more fun and less darkness and depressing story lines.

• Love 5

I giggled my ass off watching michael tell Vicki her shit is going on Ebay when she dies!!  He just flat out doesn't play in to her hysterics.

I loved him correcting Vicki about the medium (or median, because according to Vicki a medium is just a size). Michael pointing out how the medium could come up with the stuff he told Vicki, Billy, and the others was awesome also.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 21

Were my ears playing tricks on me or did Brianna say she knew about Brooks and his past when she was in high school?

If that's true, Vicki's been playing hide the salami with Brooks for a very long time.

• Love 15

Were my ears playing tricks on me or did Brianna say she knew about Brooks and his past when she was in high school?

If that's true, Vicki's been playing hide the salami with Brooks for a very long time.

I remember during a confrontation that Brianna made it known that Vicki had been involved with Brooks well before the break up of her marriage. She said something about seeing an email or text from Brooks during a Thanksgiving?   I don't remember exactly when it happened.

• Love 7

She did and she has said a few times that Vicki/Brooks were together a long time BEFORE Vicki/Donn even seperated. Vicki admitted to it but tried to say it was only an "emotional" affair, not a physical/sexual affair, in my best Eddie voice, coughbullshitcough!

• Love 14

I thought that the scenes from Tahiti were all pretty funny.  Shannon and Vicki in the buggy were pretty funny together, and Heather's map blowing out of her hand cracked me up, too.

I actually enjoyed a lot of the stuff on this - even the women shopping in the sex toy stores.  

And, is that really what your face looks like after you've had botox injections?????  If so, don't think I'm doing it any time soon!!!  YIKES!!  

• Love 11

Usually these "lost footage" episodes are funny and sometimes explain things to fill in the holes as to what was aired during the season.

This one was not so much of either.

I really did not not like this season very much.

If there is a season 11 I hope they go back to more fun and less darkness and depressing story lines.

I totally agree.  The last two seasons have been really depressing.  

• Love 5

I really hated the hardware Heather picked. I hope it was just for the show and not what she really picked.    I am just not a fan of that So Cal modern.

I wasn't crazy about it either.  If that is any indication, I don't know if I will like Chateau Dubrow, either.  My tastes run more to the traditional/transitional/French country style than modern.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 4

I giggled my ass off watching michael tell Vicki her shit is going on Ebay when she dies!!  He just flat out doesn't play in to her hysterics.

I laughed at that one too.

nmichael%20ebay_zpskav3wqyv.jpg

• Love 17

Gosh, too many shows to watch tonight and haven't gotten to watch the Brooks or Lost Footage (or Secrets Revealed, whatever they're calling it) yet.  We had Grey's, Scandel, and my favorite, How to Get Away With Murder.  Add to that, the Jets/Bills game (Yeah, I'm a big football fan) and the Project Runway reunion.  But I'm enjoying the posts before I see them.  Makes me pay more attention to certain stuff.  Thanks.

• Love 3

Gosh, too many shows to watch tonight and haven't gotten to watch the Brooks or Lost Footage (or Secrets Revealed, whatever they're calling it) yet.  We had Grey's, Scandel, and my favorite, How to Get Away With Murder.  Add to that, the Jets/Bills game (Yeah, I'm a big football fan) and the Project Runway reunion.  But I'm enjoying the posts before I see them.  Makes me pay more attention to certain stuff.  Thanks.

Enjoy watching Brooks squirm because he can't schmooze Andy like he tries with everyone! LOL

• Love 6

Michael does make me laugh also.

He doesn't let Vicki lead him down the poor put upon Vicki path. He shuts her nonsense down fast.

Boiling under his calm he looks like he just want's to shout out "Shut up you crazy self absorbed loon".

He always seems to be a wee bit "high" when she requests his presence on camera.

Hell, I'd have to if I had to be around her for more than 5 minutes.

• Love 14

Michael does make me laugh also.

He doesn't let Vicki lead him down the poor put upon Vicki path. He shuts her nonsense down fast.

Boiling under his calm he looks like he just want's to shout out "Shut up you crazy self absorbed loon".

He always seems to be a wee bit "high" when she requests his presence on camera.

Hell, I'd have to if I had to be around her for more than 5 minutes.

Hah, haven't seen it yet but I always got why he moved to San Diego and wouldn't give his mother his address.  And probably had a PO Box for his W4 when he started working for his mother.

• Love 6

I usually love "Secrets Revealed", "Lost Footage", and all of that.

But this tonight was boring.  Totally dull, a waste of time.  Sloppily put together, too.  Definitely the worst show of this kind I've ever seen on any of the HW franchises.  

The only good thing I can say is that there was very little Meghan.

A fitting goodbye, though, to a really awful season.

• Love 7

Hah, haven't seen it yet but I always got why he moved to San Diego and wouldn't give his mother his address.  And probably had a PO Box for his W4 when he started working for his mother.

I wouldn't even give her my PO Box #.

She would probably sit at that location all day waiting for him to show up and try to follow him home.

She would only get a pre-paid (non -trackable) cell # to call on case of emergency and mailing address that filtered thru several forwards from the originating box #.

• Love 4

Briana is 28 so high school would have been 10 years ago.  I think met around 2007-2009.  This family exaggerates.  I am thinking Brooks had met Vicki and put up all the RHOC on his Facebook.

• Love 3

Briana is 28 so high school would have been 10 years ago.  I think met around 2007-2009.  This family exaggerates.  I am thinking Brooks had met Vicki and put up all the RHOC on his Facebook.

That's exactly what I thought.

Brooks may be a creep, but I still can't stand Brianna.  She's smug & mean, and seems like a miserable person.

• Love 12

Brooks may be a creep, but I still can't stand Brianna.  She's smug & mean, and seems like a miserable person.

Was Facebook even invented or widely used when Briana was in high school back in 2004 or so?  She keeps saying these things about Brooks knowing all about her mom-of course he did.  Just like Briana and Ryan re-enacting telling Vicki about them eloping - this stuff is done for the show. 

Damn!  I knew it was something I meant to watch.  :-(   I got bored with the Lost Footage and couldn't even get involved when it replayed.  I just got tired of hearing the name Brooks. 

Brooks may be a creep, but I still can't stand Brianna.  She's smug & mean, and seems like a miserable person.

Ditto!

• Love 2

Brianna is just like Vicki, won't admit to being married to a loser.

She will probably be divorced in the next few years an living again with her "mommy".

The only difference is that Ryan will be paying some sort of child support as the military frowns upon "child abandoment" if the issue is pressed hard enough thru proper channels.

• Love 5

Was Facebook even invented or widely used when Briana was in high school back in 2004 or so?  She keeps saying these things about Brooks knowing all about her mom-of course he did.  Just like Briana and Ryan re-enacting telling Vicki about them eloping - this stuff is done for the show. 

Yeah, I think the "high school" part was exaggeration but I always thought that Crooks researched Vicki before contacting her; he knew exactly how to get to her in so many ways, including the ones Brianna mentioned (the blue cheese olives, the affirmations, etc)  to just be coincidental.    She was on the show broadcasting all the ways her relationship with Donn was lacking and Brooks the Crook zeroed in on her empty love tank. 

• Love 11

I'm no doctor, and I've never had Botox, but it seemed to me that Megan's "preventative" Botox looked like the exact same process as regular Botox.  It's not part of some facial wellness maintenance plan, Megan.  Just call it Botox, or if you absolutely MUST add a qualifier, then call it Unnecessary Botox, because getting that done before you even have a wrinkle because you are so terrified of wrinkles sounds like you need therapy a lot more than you need needles.

Heather losing the map was gold.  Every time Vicki makes her special gagging sound, I think she's faking it, because she always looks like she's smiling as she does it, she never actually vomits, and no one makes that sound when they are genuinelyclose to hurling.  I believe she thinks it's cute, somehow.  Also, I need for her to stop referring to her vagina as perfect.  I don't want to think about her vagina, ever, and considering how much she lies about other things, it makes me wonder if she doth protest too much and actually has some kind of monstrous undercarriage that is not fit for the light of the day.  I do not want to wonder about this, and my need for her to just go away forever has reached Level: Desperation.

I don't think I caught it during the reunion last year that Shannon and David spent 17 days alone together once he returned from the affair,ready to recommit.  17 straight days with my husband, of 24/7 togetherness, sounds like pure heaven to me, but doesn't sound quite as lovely coming immediately after all the horrible things David had admitted to Shannon.  I think I would have needed to see him in much smaller doses for a while, kind of like how you eat an elephant...one bite at a time.  But if it really worked for them, then great.  No one can say they haven't put in a lot of work to get through this catastrophe, and they are certainly beating the odds so far.

• Love 11

Yeah, I think the "high school" part was exaggeration but I always thought that Crooks researched Vicki before contacting her; he knew exactly how to get to her in so many ways, including the ones Brianna mentioned (the blue cheese olives, the affirmations, etc)  to just be coincidental.    She was on the show broadcasting all the ways her relationship with Donn was lacking and Brooks the Crook zeroed in on her empty love tank.

A predator sizing up his prey.
  • Love 9

In 2004, myspace was starting to happen, and facebook was pretty non-existent. Also, in 2004, there was no RHOC.  I think we all know by now that anything that comes out of Briana's mouth is a highly exaggerated version of the truth.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 11

Well, yes, there was a secret revealed.  An important one.  We learned from Heather that Gwyneth steams her vagina.  OK then.  Count me as Gwyneth hater.

I flinched when I saw the past scene of Gretch.  Er, why show that?  Were they giving Gretch some sympathetic redemption for the past bullshit she threw at us so many years ago?  Sure, she went to Bass Lake & was banging that scuzzy dude while Jeff lay dying.  We all know that.  Duh.  But the producers seemed to feel the need to drive the point to us viewers, that it was never any of these broads' business what Gretch was up to in her private time.  Tams was leading the pack with Gretch accusations back then, but Vicks sure was throwing around tons of judgements about Gretchie.  Why would Gretch forgive Vicks for the vile way she treated her?  It is a head-scratcher to me.

I mean, why were they showing Gretch?  Was it just for historical & nostalgia purposes & to prove/confirm the point of what a ridiculous hypocrite Vicks is?  Or is Satan Andy getting ready to bring Gretch back?  Hmmmmm.

Bearded clam?  Who brought that one up?  Brooksie?  Classy.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

As someone wrote before, Vicki's been seeing Brooks awhile before he faked cancer to prompt her to leave Donn. I also got the impression that TPTB knew more about this situation b/c they didn't include the revelation that the only work Vicki did with Brooks' big ass binder with tabs and documents was with the tabs.

I'm not fond of Vicki's son, but I have to admit I admire his ability to shut down Vicki's shit. Was Brooks' remark an example of Brianna's claim that Brooks talks about her mother's vagina to people? OK, I found it hard to believe she never heard "bearded clam" before.

The footage of the gals shopping at the sex shop was grody. I know Jesus doesn't say anything about doing that, but I am recall it being frowned upon. Did anyone notice if the employees knew Tamra as a frequent customer?

Heather looking over doorknobs bored me. I am so glad we weren't treated to that spectacle in the show!

• Love 2

Well, yes, there was a secret revealed.  An important one.  We learned from Heather that Gwyneth steams her vagina.  OK then.  Count me as Gwyneth hater.

I flinched when I saw the past scene of Gretch.  Er, why show that?  Were they giving Gretch some sympathetic redemption for the past bullshit she threw at us so many years ago?  Sure, she went to Bass Lake & was banging that scuzzy dude while Jeff lay dying.  We all know that.  Duh.  But the producers seemed to feel the need to drive the point to us viewers, that it was never any of these broads' business what Gretch was up to in her private time.  Tams was leading the pack with Gretch accusations back then, but Vicks sure was throwing around tons of judgements about Gretchie.  Why would Gretch forgive Vicks for the vile way she treated her?  It is a head-scratcher to me.

I mean, why were they showing Gretch?  Was it just for historical & nostalgia purposes & to prove/confirm the point of what a ridiculous hypocrite Vicks is?  Or is Satan Andy getting ready to bring Gretch back?  Hmmmmm.

The problem with Jeff on his death bed, he went home after the hospitalization and Bass Lake was 4th of July and he died in late September.  They also left out the part about Jeff's ex wife being upset with Gretchen and causing problems. 

Vicki and Gretchen are friends now and she is defending Vicki and the Brooks mess.

• Love 1

My final thought is: Brooks made up the cancer story to get out of paying child support and be on TV. Vicki went along with it for the storyline for the show to keep her relevant. It backfired and shot both of them in the ass.

Put a nail in this season. I'm moving on to the Beverly Hills Housewrecks.

• Love 2
Cosmocrush, on 13 Nov 2015 - 02:01 AM, said:

cherry slushie, on 13 Nov 2015 - 02:27 AM, said:

In 2004, myspace was starting to happen, and facebook was pretty non-existent. Also, in 2004, there was no RHOC.  I think we all know by now that anything that comes out of Briana's mouth is a highly exaggerated version of the truth.

Facebook was created in 2004, and it was pretty much being used exclusively by college and high-school-aged kids for the first few years.  I'd never heard of it until 2007 when I had a younger boyfriend who clued me in on it, and  yeah, he had already been on it for several years at that point since he was in college when it was created. 

Tamra told the story of how Vicki was talking about leaving Don for Brooks (around the time of his first "cancer scare") during the filming of Tamra's first season- that was what? 2006 or 2007?  So clearly, Brooks and Vicks had something brewing for quite some time prior to her actual divorce from Don and who knows it might have gone back to 2005 when Brianna was still in high school.

So whether Bri was in high school, or maybe a freshman in college is irrelevant. whole point is that Brooks is, was, and always will be skeezy.  And Vicki is no better. 

• Love 14

Gee I wonder why Brooks mentions Vicki vagina-a little boring Vicki and the reruns.

How many more times are we going to see her fake barf? 

How many more times are we going to hear about her "perfect vagina"?

I tried to wrap my head around 70 interior doors and then I realized just how big the hotel is that Heather is building.  To me, all it showed was Tamra was out of her element and probably should not be on a show that emphasizing over the top extravagance as a theme. 

Way too much Briana at the Reunion.  it was like some bizarre family intervention-that no one else cared about.  I would not blame the other women really not wanting her back in any capacity.

• Love 3

Facebook was created in 2004, and it was pretty much being used exclusively by college and high-school-aged kids for the first few years.  I'd never heard of it until 2007 when I had a younger boyfriend who clued me in on it, and  yeah, he had already been on it for several years at that point since he was in college when it was created. 

Tamra told the story of how Vicki was talking about leaving Don for Brooks (around the time of his first "cancer scare") during the filming of Tamra's first season- that was what? 2006 or 2007?  So clearly, Brooks and Vicks had something brewing for quite some time prior to her actual divorce from Don and who knows it might have gone back to 2005 when Brianna was still in high school.

So whether Bri was in high school, or maybe a freshman in college is irrelevant. whole point is that Brooks is, was, and always will be skeezy.  And Vicki is no better. 

To me it is relevant because Briana can't claim stalking from way back when the show had not even aired when she was in high school.  She lived away from home after high school so I question her veracity about many things.  Also back in the early days Briana burned up blogs with her two cents.  Never a word about Brooks. 

• Love 4

And we are back to defending Brooks:  http://www.people.com/article/vicki-gunvalson-insists-nothing-do-with-brooks-ayers-cancer-lie

This is where these two losers shoot themselves in the foot every time.  Just shut up Vicki, how many times have we seen you fake heave?  Maybe Brooks learned it from the master?  It sounds to me as  if she is creating yet another set of lies to claim she was somehow the victim.  Maybe he was losing weight because he was on a diet.

• Love 2

Gwyneth's vagina steaming (a.k.a. more ridiculous bullshit for women with too much money and too little sense) was already in the press.  She wrote about it on her website and it has been mocked quite extensively since then.  So by the time Bravo decided to reveal this secret, it was a secret no more.  

Help me, I'm about to defend Brooks.  Billy was the first to bring up bearded clams.  When Brooks said he had never had clams, Billy said he was sure Brooks had had bearded clams.  Of course all of the guys got the joke and Vicki did her usual "huh? what?" face.  Brooks ended up explaining to her what it meant.  No matter what, that is one classy family.  Between Vicki's retching, discussing her perfect vagina, going all Jesusy on a whim, and Billy's drunken rambling, they are the folks you hope lose your phone number.  

• Love 10

Y'know, there's been speculation among commenters and the Housewives themselves about whether Brooks "has something" on Vicki that forced her into accompanying him in this terrible charade.  This morning  I saw a commenter note that if Brooks used his claims of cancer to get disability benefits and/or to evade or reduce his child support payments, he might be subject to lawsuits, claims to claw back benefits and other legal action.  It occurred to me that if Vicki learned about his deception, or was in on it from the beginning, Brooks could have easily reminded her that SHE could be liable for helping him obtain those benefits through fraudulent means, or at least not speaking up when she knew fraud  -- fraud upon various government agencies [in addition to the world in general] -- was going on.  He could have used this to keep her defending him and not disclosing the lies.

Just a thought.  It will be interesting to see how this develops.  I'm praying that Vicki will get booted.  I loathe her and have from the beginning.

Edited by Kokuanani
  • Love 3

UGH.  Vicki is never going to get it.  Watching her, after this, is the equivalent of watching walking awfulness.  And not even INTERESTING walking awfulness.  She's like a wind-up toy, utterly predictable.  And I'm not pulling for her in any way, so why would I care to be interested in her life?  Nor am I interested to see whether she's going to learn her lesson, because it's clear by now she's TRULY never going to.  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 4

Another thing we can be grateful for:  I don't think Brooks will ever be able to successfully pull this "cancer scam" again.

You're a bigger optimist than me!

Another secret revealed -- 70 doors & 80 cabinets.  Oy.  No words.

Why are you so jealous of instead of happy for her success? (I think that's what Heather said)
  • Love 4

To me it is relevant because Briana can't claim stalking from way back when the show had not even aired when she was in high school. She lived away from home after high school so I question her veracity about many things. Also back in the early days Briana burned up blogs with her two cents. Never a word about Brooks.

I just caught this segment on rerun. It sounds as though Briana had a longer timeline squished into one sentence. "Blah, blah, bah high school blah, blah, blah was checking him out on Facebook as time went on." I have little doubt that Brooks has been working Vickie for muuuuuuch longer than she'd like anyone to know.

• Love 7

Why are you so jealous of instead of happy for her success? (I think that's what Heather said)

You know, I was thinking Heather comes off so much more likeable when she isn't talking about her stuff.  Seriously, doesn't this place seem more & more ridiculous the more she talks about it?  I kinda did like Shannon's chiming in about her place.  I love looking at Shannon's place, but her place is ridiculously opulent too.  So will Heather be cleaning all 70 doors (well, the handles anyway), along with the 14 bathrooms?

Hey, Tams, you are so wrong about door handles & knobs.  There are insanely gorgeous handles & knobs that can completely change the look of a room & really look stunning.  But I'm not surprised a trashbag like Tams, who has no taste or knowledge about anything, wouldn't know that.  Oh yeah, she knows about butt-plugs.  So she has one up on me cuz I have no idea why a straight lady would need a butt-plug.  So jealous of ya, Tams.  Um, no I'm not.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 10