Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E23: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

"I feel that way about Brooks but do you think Vicks is on the same level of guilty as Brooks?"

I actually think she is worse.   She is supposed to know better, because he was/is the con man-grifter.   But, she was lying before the season started too. She perpetuated this lie before, during and after AND promoted a health drink too. 

If Vicki wanted to stay with Brooks, fine, her business, but she treated her friends like shit, treated Meghan even worse. She tried to have several of them do her dirty work for her. When that didn't work she had her moron brother and his girlfriend do it.  They were drunk and mean.    

I have never liked Vicki, I have always thought she was a classless, racist pig.      She cares about no one.   This is the legacy has created for the grandchildren she claims to love.  WHO does that?      She has also treated her daughter like shit over the years, not to mention trying to manipulate her and lie to her too.

I am sure we will hear all sorts of reasons and excuses and of course Vicki blaming others which is her favorite.      But, imo she is way past ever believing her again.

She does love money though.    I hope she loses her business and everything else.     Then she can get a job lying on a table with sushi all over her. Except no one would hire her.

I wanted to add that while Tamra is no angel, it was Vicki who made that remark about losing her children and LAUGHING !     She also said Shannon got what she deserved.    Because Shannon was trying to make sense of ALL THE LIES, Vicki humiliated and hurt Shannon at the party on purpose.

Edited by Cherrio
  • Love 12

I know you didn't ask me but I'll jump right in. LOL.  I don't think Vicki is as guilty as Brooks.  I don't even think she's on the same level as Teresa. The problem for me with Vicki is a long standing one.  I've never liked her for a really superficial reason - she's loud and bossy. And now she's a liar.  I understand why some people might view this as the worst thing a HW has ever done but I still think Teresa wins that prize.

I do think Vicki was led by Brooks.  Stupid, yes.  Immoral, probably.  Criminal? Nope.  Not yet anyway.

Thanks for answering rye, and everyone else that did.   You expressed my feeling better than I did and I wondered how many feel differently. 

• Love 4

I feel that way about Brooks but do you think Vicks is on the same level of guilty as Brooks?   It seems odd to me that she seems to be taking more heat (overall) than he is, or maybe that's because she is the HW with the contract and he's not?   I'm honestly asking - I really don't want to start some sort of fight or anything. 

LOL,  I STILL hate Whori Laurie over that, among other things and happy Traylor is off my TV (and little Eisenhower too :-P) But I completely get your point and agree - especially about the Guidices.     Besides, this network decided to make Crook's Fake Cancer the focus of this season and create three hours of Teresa calling Joe from the joint.   They must think those are moneymakers.

I thought Tamra getting Gretchen "drunk naked" was another.
  • Love 3

Rewarding the secrets episode...I guess the biggest secret revealed was that tamra actually came across likable in the lost footage scenes.

Her saying she never looked at door knobs, her questioning if shes the only one that thinks Heathers house is a little big and over the top..and then her admitting she has an odd fascination with sex lol

If anything, it does prove what shannon said..that tamra is a lot of fun, but I wouldn't trust her with any secrets.

And I did love thst meghan is kind of a prude for a 30 year old lol

• Love 3