Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E22 Again With This: Mel, I Know You Know

• Start Topic

Yeah, but does Mel know that Jackie knows that Kelly knows that David knows that Donna knows that Brenda knows that Kelly knows he knows she knows?

Gotta fault Mel for twice being inappropriate with teenagers about his adult relationship: He tells Kelly to talk some sense into her mother, and he calls David into his office to commiserate about his break-up. Mel, you gotta handle your own issues.

I know about the rabbit test, but I'm 42. *cries*

One Ring to fool them all

One Ring to shine them

One Ring to beguile them all

And in the darkness, blind them

I learned about the rabbit thing from reruns of Dick Van Dyke when Laura told him she was pregnant by saying the rabbit died. So I knew about the reference since I was a kid but I was very confused about how the rabbit was involved for years.

I learned about the rabbit thing from reruns of Dick Van Dyke when Laura told him she was pregnant by saying the rabbit died. So I knew about the reference since I was a kid but I was very confused about how the rabbit was involved for years.

I also learned about the rabbit test from reruns.  Then my mom explained it to me, I think.

I thought it was a weird too that after talking about getting abortion, Kelly went into her thing about having a younger sibling.  It felt like there should've been more of a transition.

My poor parents gave me a gold ring for my high school graduation (in the 90s of course) that was a similar sort of abomination, just without the diamond. Like a thick, gold curved swirl with grooves in it. This thing was awful but I was 17 and they were so happy to give it to me and I was just like "greeeeat". I still have it and have contemplated selling it at one of those "sell your old gold jewelry" parties people throw.

I'm now having traumatic flashbacks. Barf.

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this here (wasn't sure where to!)--but can someone recommend a free app for Androids to listen to the "Again with This" podcasts? I normally listen straight from the page, but my phone has been a pain lately doing it that way.

Man, wait 'til S02E24. There Will Be Blood

Oh boy. Every weekend I watch the episodes up for the next week on the podcast but Hulu doesn't have ep. 23 so I watched episode 23. Holy Shit. Brandon should have been legit punched in his face at least 30 times that episode. Next level Bray going. Damn, I don't think it can get worse than this.

The words (ok, one's a sound) "Brian Austin Green" and "rrrowr" should never, EVER be used in the same sentence. 

If you need a reminder why not see this picture, where he's very proud of how he looks, mind you (it was a Tiger Beat poster for the tasteless, apparently) ...

BrianAustinGreen1.jpg

Or, perhaps, for those who attempt to insist he improved with age, this head shot that I'm pretty sure is advertising his appearance in an Orlando-area dinner theatre production of the King and I (I mean, he's wearing an ascot, y'all)  ...

brian-austin-green-profile.png?135751092

Not OK. Not OK at all.

Edited by STOPSHOUTING

In second grade we had a teacher who told this to her class ("the rabbit died") and then sent us on an all-day investigation to see who could figure out what it meant first. As a gentle, animal-loving, only child, I was horrified on every level. 

I'm catching up. This one was particularly funny to listen to. Gems: Brandon equine-splaining, Andrea "thrilled to be out with the boys on Mother's Day," it being the era of XXL T-shirts and bike shorts, and the whole secret baby things. I laughed so much. God what an awful show that I now can't wait to hear you all make fun of!

I must have just missed the window of knowing rabbit died thing. That's ... weird.