Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Truely looks fabulous!  She has a great sense of style. Maybe she can help Meri put together a decent outfit. And teach her how to pose in it, too. 

Christine needs to get Truely on those live web sales.  Have Truely put together an outfit, discuss it in her adorable lisp and Christine-like mannerisms, and watch the merch fly off the rack.  Meanwhile, Meri keeps hitting "Refresh" on her page, wondering why no one's buying.  

• Love 11

Can someone shed some light on why Christine and Maddie are also selling LulaNo along with Meri?  Wouldn't having three people from the same family seriously dilute their fanbase (who I imagine make up a good part of their sales)?  It seems strange to me that all three of them are working the same scheme, and I'm also surprised Meri is okay with it - especially now, when it seems the SS Lula is sinking fast.  Given Meri and Christine's contentious relationship (not to mention Janelle and Meri), I'm trying to figure out how these three manage to make this work.  I suppose I'm so used to subtext in this fam'ly, I have to wonder if Christine is doing it to best Meri at her own game, and Maddie jumped in to keep an eye on Meri for Janelle's sake.

• Love 5

I think Meri is A-OK with anyone in the family joining in as long as they increase her profits. With the way pyramid schemes work, you make $$$ off everyone you recruit. But if they horned in on "her" scheme without making $$$ for her ... THAT would rile a bitch.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

I see Christine's house was reduced $10,000 to $639,000 but Janelle's is still listed at $649,000.  So far Meri's and Robyn's houses aren't on the market yet.

There’s open houses again at both this weekend.

Not looking good.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Not looking good.

Shocker.  These nimrods always think way too much of themselves - they probably thought their fame would bring them a fortune.  I mean who wouldn't want a house that a horde of people tramped through every day.

Edited by Kohola3
Because I can't criticize spelling if I am incorrect
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Shocker.  These nimrods always think way too much of themselves - they probably thought their fame would bring them a fortune.  I mean who wouldn't want a house that a horde of people tramped through every day.

Hoo boy, and surely they were looking forward to a bidding war! LOL

• Love 7
8 hours ago, suomi said:

Hoo boy, and surely they were looking forward to a bidding war! LOL

"YOU TOO can live in the as-seen-on-TV home of the World Famous Universally Beloved Polygamist Brown Family!!!  Did you know that Kottie had FOUR WIVES???  And UMPTEEN CHILDREN???  What a sensational setting for your friends and family!!!  Supplement your income!!!  Give tours to the multitude of adoring fans from countries across the globe!!!  Act fast, there are lines forming at the real estate office!!!!!"

#howtheirmindswork #whataloadofbs #getoveryourselves

Edited by Kohola3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Cute sales pitch (and cute spokesperson), but...sorry dear Truely, I'm not buying.

Not buying either, but Truely may be Christine's ace in the hole for a sales pitch.  Brown formula for success = exploit the kids in every way possible.

Xword, did you catch a glimpse of the metallic knits to the left of the first garment Truely was commenting on?  This must be the holiday festive line, I can hardly wait to see them s-t-r-e-t-c-hed over the butts, bellies and boobs of the LLR customers.

• Love 5

I didn't even notice those, Sandy!  It just seems to me that the people that wear this overpriced stuff, are the least flattered by it (if in fact, it's flattering on anyone but kids like Truely.)  Won't that be a sight to see?!  Glittery crap on the misguided souls that think they look good in stretchy loud prints!

• Love 5

Stretchy loud prints with short t-shirts is trending in my area now. They look good on no one!  Well, maybe that look works if you are nine years old or younger. 

• Love 6

Cute sales pitch, sounds like my similarly age size daughter’s explanation of some of her “creative” outfits. Unfortunately, the exploitation of cute kids tends to work. I’m glad it seems to be limited to Instagram posts at their home or tightly framed pictures of them in public settings and not with a camera crew at their kids’ activities. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

^^^ #walkingoutside  

..... THAT is a tag???

How lame. 

Maybe they should add #breathingoxygen  #stillhaveaheartbeat   ..

Haha, I rarely venture onto Twitter and even less so Instagram but even I realize that the Browns are not to blame for most of the hashtags that ya'll lambaste them for.  OR, perhaps they are far more influential than anyone gives them credit for.   A quick search discovers multi-thousands of posts using that hashtag on both platforms. 

Just for fun I also looked up the other two mentioned #breathingoxygen finds a following on twitter and 315 posts on instagram.  #stillhaveaheartbeat finds 6 posts on instagram and 3 on twitter.

• Love 2

#ihearthathashtagsareuseful

#butIdontfullyunderstandwhy

#iguessmoneychangeshandssomehow

#butillneverseeanyofit

#theyresortahardtoread

#shortonesareusuallyeasier

#butnotalways

#ikeepusingcapsandhavetocorrectthat

#advancedlifeformsroamtheuniversewhileweusehashtags

#nohopeforearthlingswearetooeasilyamused

• Love 12