Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Why do I think Robyn would never accept this? Every now and then, possibly. Half the time? Absolutely not. I"m glad Truely now has a choice in this as, not being wanted  is so destructive for a child (or anyone or that matter)

If it would have saved Kody & Robyn money and/or keep Christine in AZ, I bet she would have no objections. Plus she'd have more money to shop at Frederick's of Hollywood.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Orcinus orca said:

But I have never liked or trusted Sparkle Princess who repeatedly chose Kootie over her kids and came right out and said she wouldn't leave him if he moved back into her bedroom.

I think it’s great Christine is trying to get support for Truely because Kody should have been paying that anyway .  I don’t even mind and maybe understand why she waited, but this part right here  is what always bothered me.

There were so many reasons to leave Kody and I can even understand it not being fair or being wrong that he would still get to have sex and she theoretically wouldn’t, but really Christine, that was the line?  All the trash this fool has done and that was the problem? And Christine usually got a good edit so I don’t think it was producers making her look bad.

It’s not that she left because of that too it’s because it came off as she would have stayed if that didn’t happen.  Now months later it seemed like it was because of Ysbel’s surgery or generally awful behavior from Grody but that initial episode did not make it seem that way to me.  I actually think that may have been the last full season I watched because I’m like all these people except most of the children (not really a Paedon or Leon fan) are pretty awful.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I actually think that may have been the last full season I watched because I’m like all these people except most of the children (not really a Paedon or Leon fan) are pretty awful.

You made me think would any of us want to be friends with any of the original five so-called adults?  I don't think any of them would make good best friends.  I might be able to tolerate Janelle as an acquaintance for certain activities if we never discussed Kody.  Maybe.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Truley is absolutely entitled to support from both her parents.  I agree that Christine waited until now to file because Kody could have sued for at least 50% custody and there was nothing that could have been done about it.  I agree he didn't want Truley at all since when she was just down the road he never visited her.  Also, I agree that Christine rewrote history a little when claiming that she left because of the situation with Ysabel's surgery.  She clearly stated on the show that it was because she wasn't getting visits from little Kody anymore.

I'm fine with Christine or any of the OG wives needling Kody, but I'm just not sure I'm comfortable with using Truley to do it.  She's entitled to the support, but I think Christine is far more motivated by wanting to stick it to Kody.  I feel so bad for Truley because I don't think either of her parents have done right by her.  Christine is better than Kody, but the way she handled telling Truley about leaving and even trying to get a reaction out of her for the camera was gross.

• Like 6

I’m going to be devil’s advocate here and guess that maybe Kody was contributing financially for Truely and has since stopped?

Christine said she wanted to be friendly when she first left Kody, so maybe that's why she didn't file right away. Things obviously went south in that area and possibly Kody has not visited Truely nor financially contributed in a long time— then Christine sees the McMansion listing and Aurora’s $5,500 Maisano bear statue (the “Aurora “) and finally decided to file formally. 
This is obviously just my speculation— I agree that Christine should have filed long ago.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Will Christine's husband's income factor into this? 

David’s income won’t have anything to do with it.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1

I doubt Kody can be bothered about visits or having to give consent for Truely’s travels. He simply doesn’t care. I also doubt Christine really needs the money to support Truely, unless it’s to pay off that hideous medical bill from years back. 

Where would all of Christine's money come from? Isn't she into some MLM that likely doesn't pay out? And there's show money but what other source of income does she have?

Agree with other posters, though. Whether or not Christine can afford to support Truely alone, Truely is entitled to financial support from both parents.  If the money isn't needed for daily expenses now, it can go toward Truely's future.

• Like 3

Apparently, Kody has covered the bills from Robyn's oldest three for college, since they've all graduated/or are attending (not counting any financial aid or scholarships they've had.)  Truely hasn't had her dad around for (apparently) most of her life, so the least he could do for his daughter is to pony up money for her future.  

• Like 1