Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Has their land even been tested to see if they can indeed install a septic system? 

We just had a couple from NV buy the 2 acre plot next to us and it won't pass PERC. I asked them if they'd had any recent testing done, since the previous test was old, and they said nope! I asked what they were going to do for septic and water and they said "That's a good question" 🤣

They bought the property after seeing pics on the internet! It's full of sinkholes as well. I think the easiest thing will be pulling electricity to it. They WAY overpaid, too, and were proud that they secured a "discount" over the perc issue. Oy!

Is their last name Brown ?

Land doesn’t fail a perc test, study harder for the next test, and then miraculously pass! 🤣😂 A septic system that doesn’t have ground to leach  is not a good thing. 💩 

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 12
On 4/22/2022 at 11:28 AM, ginger90 said:

To me it looks like the same day, unless these aren’t the 2 pictures being referenced.

534322E1-5D6A-4291-BDA6-0FFA8F2ECEEF.jpeg

56BABA32-3FA4-48F9-8AD1-C7C08C5FEF44.jpeg

I don’t know about the rest of you but to me Sol usually looks unsure of how to react… he often looks worried or grimacing and trying to avoid the situation.

like the day Kody took Sol to see the cistern supposedly being delivered to their property, he was very evasive and Kody had to force him to look and react, then Kody basically forced him into the ditch and prodded him for a reaction

there was another time when Kody took Sol with him for the day to load a truck and dispose of garbage… Sol looked nervous around the cameras and like he didn’t want to be involved.

I think Robyn has told her kids to be careful when there’s cameras around and don’t say anything…. She’s such a control freak I think her kids are like captives in that house like they’re in a cult

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
50 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Is their last name Brown ?

Land doesn’t fail a perc test, study harder for the next test, and then miraculously pass! 🤣😂 A septic system that doesn’t have ground to leech is not a good thing. 💩 

No! They aren't Brown's! I was sure they would be haha!

I did not know that once land was un-perc-able that it could never be! Living here is my first foray into septics and wells. (Well, I knew that land doesn't have SAT testing in the spring, or would that be L-SAT? 😂) Oof they are in for a rude awakening. Maybe we'll be able to buy the property for a song when they realize it's useless. I'd love more raw land/forest border around us to keep it quiet here!  I'm concerned if they start futzing around with workarounds that they could impact our well and stuff over here. I'll have to Mrs Kravitz them when they start doing stuff.

See, this is why researching all of this is so important and having someone who knows what's what is imperative before buying land! Kody proves time and time again what a dummy he is.

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
autocorrect thinks it knows better!
  • Love 15
20 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

A quick google search shows a 10,000 gallon cistern runs about 21K. just for the cistern, not including delivery, set up and other stuff. Looks like the drainage ditch will come in real handy then.  Building a home from scratch runs about 160 for a 3 bed/2 bath, but again they would still have to pour a foundation/slab. No way queen Robyn will allow herself to downsize to such a shack and be still my beating heart, have her little crotch rockets (not spiritual babies) suffer from such a traumatic downsizing. There probably isn't enough smelling salts in the world that can save Auroraborealis

I can't imagine that one cistern being large enough to service more than one home and even at that they'd probably have to monitor consumption, no 30 minute showers with the water running.

A friend of ours bought a piece of property and drilling a well wasn't an option so they had a cistern installed but they have to watch how much water they use plus they catch all the rain water possible in order to have water for their vegetable garden etc.

If Janelle plans on having greenhouses she'll need a LOT of water, a lot more than one cistern.

The water cistern isn't the only one that's insufficient....

Apparently Kooties "Love Cistern" can only service one household as well.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I asked what they were going to do for septic and water and they said "That's a good question"

There are actually a number of options for land that won't perc.  They are, of course, double or triple the cost of a normal septic. 

I had to get what is known as a mound septic installed.  It cost over $15K for a two bedroom home and that was 7 years ago.  Can't even imagine what it would cost for the ginormous place they have in mind.

Edited by Cetacean
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Cetacean said:

I had to get what is known as a mound septic installed.  It cost over $15K for a two bedroom home and that was 7 years ago.  Can't even imagine what it would cost for the ginormous place they have in mind.

Well, there is Robin and her brood of 5.  Although I have to imagine that Aurora will be married off soon.  Then there is Janelle.  And maybe Meri, although I have to imagine they have bought her out.  Savannah is 17 so she's off to college long before they move onto the property.  So probably a 6 bedroom house with an RV hook up.  Or a  6 bedroom house and a doublewide.

At this point I can't believe they share anything, let alone homes or land.  I mean, otherwise why didn't Janelle and Savannah move into the Robin Mansion this winter?

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

So probably a 6 bedroom house with an RV hook up.  Or a  6 bedroom house and a doublewide.

It's never going to happen.  That ship sailed a long time ago when Kootie failed to take into account the $$$ it would take just to get utilities on the property.  They already took out a HELOC on the mansion.  Their days are numbered, at some point the money will be due.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Well, I knew that land doesn't have SAT testing in the spring, or would that be L-SAT? 😂)

Oh goodness! That wasn’t directed at you! That was toward the people who figured it didn’t matter that it didn’t pass. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Oh goodness! That wasn’t directed at you! That was toward the people who figured it didn’t matter that it didn’t pass. 

It's ok, because I didn't know that either! 😆  

I don't know how it all works, so you taught me something! The more you know. I didn't realize that no perc meant never perc! I think our property is the only one with 3 separate percable spots (we're on 9 acres) and the properties on both sides have zero! 

Thankfully, my sil knows all about this stuff, and we bought our house from her, so we have someone in our corner who wouldn't let us stumble around stupidly and end up like the Browns (or the new neighbors!) I'm grateful we don't have to worry about any of it.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

don’t know about the rest of you but to me Sol usually looks unsure of how to react… he often looks worried or grimacing and trying to avoid the situation

Oh yes, I noticed. And I share your opinion that it probably has a lot to do with his mother. Robyn acts like my stepmom who can be totally restrictive and suffocating for fear of something happening to kids. 

But, like I pointed out the other day; no one in that family seems to be "normal" (whatever the heck that means) save from just maybe Breanna. They all have anger or anxiety issues, are seriously depressed, or have other things going on like Dayton. One person with serious mental issues is a lot to take on for any family, let alone 4! (Or 5 if you count the spoiled 6-year-old princess who is fully in charge, does whatever she wants and seems to throw tantrums when things don't go her way.)

And then there is Sol. Just a kid with a very sweet disposition surrounded by people with all kinds of issues. He probably experiences a total overload of negativity radiated by the others on a daily basis.However, my biggest fear is that Kody is trying to mold him into something he is not; A daring and outgoing Kody 2.0 that can potentially lead a huge polygamous family. He's doomed to fail that test, just like his brothers.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I can't imagine that one cistern being large enough to service more than one home and even at that they'd probably have to monitor consumption, no 30 minute showers with the water running.

With Kootie and AuroraBreanna shampooing their tresses and Janelle watering her plants, their cistern (if they ever get one) would probably need to be filled every few days.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I’d watch a season of Christine et al if just to see how she’s getting on now that she’s single— although she has been single in practice for quite some time. I’d definitely tune in if she started dating. But yeah, probably not much more than a season’s worth of material there.
Kody and Robyn really do not have much of a storyline anymore, either. It’s glaringly clear that they do not live a plural marriage anymore. Meri and Jenelle are exes. I could not care less whether they move again— find those types of episodes exceedingly tedious— nor do I care to hear them discuss Coyote Pass for the umpteenth time.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, deirdra said:

With Kootie and AuroraBreanna shampooing their tresses and Janelle watering her plants, their cistern (if they ever get one) would probably need to be filled every few days.

Based on what the Average American uses per month a family of 7 could use 21,000 gallons of water per month.  Not sure how much that would cost to have filled up.  I believe the tank being installed on the property was 20,000 gallons.  Barely enough for 1 house of people, instead of the 4 they want to build.

So it makes me wonder how many people are going to actually build on the property.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Based on what the Average American uses per month a family of 7 could use 21,000 gallons of water per month.  Not sure how much that would cost to have filled up.  I believe the tank being installed on the property was 20,000 gallons.  Barely enough for 1 house of people, instead of the 4 they want to build.

So it makes me wonder how many people are going to actually build on the property.

None.

• LOL 19
  • Love 4

How about using some of that Plexus money to pay your sister's vet bills to get the cat and kittens speutered before they go to new homes?

After 49 years of not taking care of her body & mind, Christine is now a Plexus Prophet? How about filling yourself and your children with real, nutritious foods instead of chemicals & junk food?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 17

My first thought: Christine is a fool.  Not only because of Plexus, but because she's co-mingling Plexus with a cooking show.  It risks TLC's further involvement.  Maybe she thinks that the similarity to the TLC venture will draw a bigger audience.  But, TLC seems very strict about unpaid promotions.  She has a limited a skillset, but she shouldn't bite the hand that feeds her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
On 4/23/2022 at 9:03 PM, Adiba said:

I’d watch a season of Christine et al if just to see how she’s getting on now that she’s single— although she has been single in practice for quite some time. I’d definitely tune in if she started dating. But yeah, probably not much more than a season’s worth of material there.
Kody and Robyn really do not have much of a storyline anymore, either. It’s glaringly clear that they do not live a plural marriage anymore. Meri and Jenelle are exes. I could not care less whether they move again— find those types of episodes exceedingly tedious— nor do I care to hear them discuss Coyote Pass for the umpteenth time.

Watching Christine adjust to non-plyg life is a limited run series - three, maybe four, episodes, tops.  It’s not a regular series.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, b2H said:

Watching Christine adjust to non-plyg life is a limited run series - three, maybe four, episodes, tops.  It’s not a regular series.

Here's the plot: sells stuff on facebook, goes food shopping, takes Truely to amusement park or other local attraction, then off for a sugary dessert, visits grandbaby Avalon and views Mykelti's LLR inventory, goes home, makes omelets for dinner, exercises 10 min using fitbit, reads fantasy novel in bed. Next day more exciting: laundry and litterbox care; cleans condo.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Here's the plot: sells stuff on facebook, goes food shopping, takes Truely to amusement park or other local attraction, then off for a sugary dessert, visits grandbaby Avalon and views Mykelti's LLR inventory, goes home, makes omelets for dinner, exercises 10 min using fitbit, reads fantasy novel in bed. Next day more exciting: laundry and litterbox care; cleans condo.

Exactly.  Nothing here to see folks, move on.  The day in the life of single moms worldwide, I couldn't care less.

• Love 17

Exactly.  Nothing here to see folks, move on.  The day in the life of single moms worldwide, I couldn't care less.

Most single moms are working a lot more and taking far fewer vacations. Christine is damn lucky. The show was a gold mine for her in terms of opening doors to other ways to make lots of money.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I see Miss Katie (WOACB) commented.  🙄

Probably trying to wrangle an interview with Paedon. Christine should stay far away, KJ is in a world of trouble right now.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BAForever said:

A big thank you to Ginger90 and others on this fun thread who share IG and other stories with us. I don't follow these people, but love to catch up here. Much appreciated!

Same here!  Snarking material is always welcome when it comes to the Brown (ass) Clowns.  😜

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
(edited)
On 5/1/2022 at 2:21 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Same here!  Snarking material is always welcome when it comes to the Brown (ass-fire) Clowns.  😜

FYP

ETA Couldn't resist

Edited by Teafortwo
  • LOL 5
On 4/26/2022 at 1:09 PM, CherryBelly said:

That's a new one.

Selling lies about themselves and using their kids to shill MLMs? Often.

But kittens? That's a new angle 😊

I had a FB friend once who started to do that. Every single message ended with a reference to products she was selling (not mlm though) that was so annoying! I stopped following her completely.

• Love 6
(edited)

Gosh, I hope biker shorts aren't in style. I haven't minded the comfort of loungewear, but I certainly don't need to see Christine, Mykelti or Tony in bike shorts.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
On 4/30/2022 at 11:51 AM, ginger90 said:

Paedon did a live with Christine earlier today. 

FB85E7CC-5A6E-48F7-805A-A71B05CF080B.jpeg

yikes! that's not a good pic of christine

If i didn't know it was her I wouldn't even recognize her

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Elodia said:

OMG! The whole look is a complete desaster. From head to toes. Who in their right minds will wear something like that? Yet, Christine is excited. So much for Plexus giving you mental clarity, huh, Christine??

I agree… I think biker shorts are for little girls and teenagers or young women who are in good shape…. Older women or anyone carrying extra pounds with cottage cheese thighs, dimpled ass look horrendous in them unless they wear a very long baggy hoodie or sweatshirt over them and only the bottom couple inches of the short peeps out.

I have a couple pairs that I wear to walk our dog in the summer, I’m not in bad shape but I wear long shirts over them because they’re very unforgiving and you’re usually the last one to know how awful they look 😂

• Love 11
(edited)

Biker shorts are just leggings with the bottom cut off.  Very few women can pull off either - only the extremely svelte wearers don't make you recoil in horror when seeing them in public.

We've said it before and I will say it again - LuLaRot designers really hate women.  And Christine et al are delusional, brainwashed ninnies.

Edited by Cetacean
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 14

I 100% want to see those shorts on Meri as she prances around telling us how comfortable they are.

Bike shorts are fine for biking, walking, etc.  I cannot imagine a scenario where I would pair them with a cardigan and some heels and head on out for a margarita with friends.  At some point, do these LLR consultants ever look at something and say, "now even I wouldn't try to sell this ridiculous crap" or are they so brainwashed that anything that comes out of that factory is automatically the greatest piece of clothing ever created?

• LOL 6
  • Love 12

I hope Janelle doesn't try to squeeze into those...remember those God-awful white stretch pants she wore when she & Meri went to Nancy the Quack therapist?  Every ripple, dimple, and patches of cellulite on full display!  🤮

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I think I am gonna dress up like that for Halloween haha

Whoa, don't you think that would be too scary? 😉😉😉

• LOL 9