Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Absolom said:

The two upstairs/downstairs apartments have the same footprint so the same raw square footage.  Meri loses some usable space to the walkway from the stairs to Janelle's door.  Christine may have had some understair storage that Meri wouldn't have had.  It's hard to tell, but it seems Janelle had a bit more space and I think at least one more bedroom.  That was the apartment with the huge kitchen wasn't it?  

Slightly confused now: I think there was only one upstairs/downstairs apartment, which was Janelle's. I'm assuming Meri's apartment was the smallest (probably by only a bit) because she had a covered porch in front of her apartment and the area right below it seemed to belong to Christine. Having said so, I am certain I have read about Janelle's being the biggest and Meri's apartment being the smallest somewhere. 

I also searched the internet for more information and came across a 1-year-old Reddit thread about the Lehi property accessor list. It had just Janelle's, Meri's and Kody's names listed, not Christine's. It was of course immediately followed by lots of conspiracy and revenge theories, but as it turns out it only made sense: Janelle bought the house with Kody who was legally married to Meri. That explains why Meri is listed as well. Christine only had her spiritual marriage which doesn't mean anything and gave her no rights whatsoever to the house.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Slightly confused now: I think there was only one upstairs/downstairs apartment, which was Janelle's.

After re-reading that it is confusing.  I meant the upstairs for Meri and downstairs for Christine.  But yes, Janelle's was a two story.  

• Like 3

According to a listing description the house has 8 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a 3/4 bathroom, 1 fireplace and 18 rooms total.

So, I'm guessing, Meri had 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, Janelle had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and Christine had 3 bedrooms, a full bathroom and a 3/4 bathroom.

They each had a eat in kitchen and a living room - that leaves 4 rooms unaccounted for - I think Meri had a small sitting room off her bedroom, which leaves 3 rooms left - maybe Janelle and Christine had extra bedrooms without closets and maybe a storage room, or possibly Meri or Christine had a kitchen and dining room, rather than an eat in kitchen?

• Meri, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room
  • Janelle, 3 bedrooms (+?), 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room
  • Christine, 3 bedrooms (+?), 1 and 3/4 bathrooms, kitchen, living room
  • LOL 1

I was just in the Speculation thread where folks are discussing the 18th season of the show. Last season, up until the tell-alls was what went down in 2021, so maybe, just maybe, Christine has been dating this dude for much longer than she has let on. Maybe these IG posts are show driven because they already filmed David on the show. Possibly next season could include, Christine's move, the rest of Janelle and Kody's break-up, the final discussion of Meri and Kody's break-up and then Christine's new romance with David. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 4
9 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I do think she craves attention and maybe all the attention from the last two years has gone to her head a bit. But really the part that bothers me is that this "secret boyfriend" was outed by Christine with the intention that he would be found. And he created a new instagram profile and put all of his grandbabies on several slides. I would not ever open my family up to such an unstable frenzied public. Hope they are careful.

You'd think a sister wife or two would have learned something from Meri's little on-line picadillo/farce/endless joke material fiasco.  🙄

Gotta admit.  There are times when my sympathy has a hard time finding any of the empathy needed to feel sorry for these characters sometimes. 

I find myself wanting to give them a swift smack upside their vapid little pin heads and yell to their face...."Snap out of it!"  

I sincerely hope Christine isn't so desperate for love she ends up easy pickings for another smarmy thing like Kotex was/is.   One has to question her taste in men, after all. 

I, too, hope they are careful with the unstable public as well as their personal, private relationship with each other.  I really do wish her well and hope her next serious commitment proves to be pure and strong.   

• Like 10
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

According to a listing description the house has 8 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a 3/4 bathroom, 1 fireplace and 18 rooms total.

So, I'm guessing, Meri had 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, Janelle had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and Christine had 3 bedrooms, a full bathroom and a 3/4 bathroom.

They each had a eat in kitchen and a living room - that leaves 4 rooms unaccounted for - I think Meri had a small sitting room off her bedroom, which leaves 3 rooms left - maybe Janelle and Christine had extra bedrooms without closets and maybe a storage room, or possibly Meri or Christine had a kitchen and dining room, rather than an eat in kitchen?

What polygamists should get to live in is a defunct no-tell hotel building and just renovate the place to house every single family member with their own separate living quarters.   

Buy one with an indoor pool, too, and keep the pond scum out of it.   Much healthier in the long run.  

Edited by Claire Voyant
  • Like 9
9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think you may have allotted them an extra bathroom.

If there are three for the entire structure, that would be one for each apartment and probably the 3/4 in Janelle's area so there would be one on each floor.  It's a bit hard to figure out what the extra rooms are isn't it?  Maybe they are counting the dining areas as separate rooms?  Add in Meri's den and that might make it.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Absolom said:

If there are three for the entire structure, that would be one for each apartment and probably the 3/4 in Janelle's area so there would be one on each floor.  It's a bit hard to figure out what the extra rooms are isn't it?  Maybe they are counting the dining areas as separate rooms?  Add in Meri's den and that might make it.

Also Meri had 3 bedrooms.  She had the 3rd as a guest bedroom/craft/sewing room.  

Janelle might have had extra space that was used as an additional bedroom.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Christine just loves the limelight.  If she was truly wanting a different life than that with Kootie and TLC, she'd keep her face off of SM and out of magazines.  She's just trading one Z-list life for another and dragging Truley with her. 

I cannot even imagine the bullying that kid has to put up with.  Hard enough being a young teen without every aspect of you life splahed all over the tabloids and the internet.

What self-respecting man would put up withr this crap as well?  They deserve each other. If Christine had kept her trap shut and her head down I would wish her the best.  But this is her addiction and she cannot live without it.

I'm with you on Truely. I don't know how much of this is Christine's addiction though, and how much of it is Christine understanding she needs to strike while the iron is hot, because the Sister Wives money train will be coming to an end, sooner rather than later. It would be difficult to rise up out of early poverty, to an extremely comfortable state of living, only to wind up barely scraping by, in your later years.

Christine is already 50. Who knows if she even has enough quarters paid into Social Security to collect, after she's 65 (if it still exists by then). She's never been legally married, so she is not entitled to a percentage of a husband's Social Security, which was a safeguard built into the system to protect retirement age women who had only ever been housewives.

The easiest way for Christine to assure a solid income for herself is to trade on her fame, while it lasts.

16 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I do think she craves attention and maybe all the attention from the last two years has gone to her head a bit. But really the part that bothers me is that this "secret boyfriend" was outed by Christine with the intention that he would be found. And he created a new instagram profile and put all of his grandbabies on several slides. I would not ever open my family up to such an unstable frenzied public. Hope they are careful.

10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I was just in the Speculation thread where folks are discussing the 18th season of the show. Last season, up until the tell-alls was what went down in 2021, so maybe, just maybe, Christine has been dating this dude for much longer than she has let on. Maybe these IG posts are show driven because they already filmed David on the show. Possibly next season could include, Christine's move, the rest of Janelle and Kody's break-up, the final discussion of Meri and Kody's break-up and then Christine's new romance with David. 

I think you have hit the nail on the head, GeeGolly. That's exactly what I think has been going on. Christine moved back to Utah about a year and a half ago. She met this man somewhere in there. This is show-driven.

(I think your season 18 speculation is probably pretty close to what we'll see, too.)

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Also Meri had 3 bedrooms.  She had the 3rd as a guest bedroom/craft/sewing room.  

Janelle might have had extra space that was used as an additional bedroom.

The listing says 8 bedrooms. If Meri had three then either Janelle or Christine only had two.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

The listing says 8 bedrooms. If Meri had three then either Janelle or Christine only had two.

I'm guessing Meri's extra room was considered a den, study, library, or something similar.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Never mind the bedrooms. All I can think of is having eleventy-seven people sharing 3 bathrooms.  I bet they had to pick a name out of a hat to have a shower once a week.

I grew up one of 4 kids with 2 parents in a house with one bathroom. Other than maybe a handful of times a year, we were fine. Since Truely was a newborn and Kody was only part-time, Christine's family was just her and 5 kids. One of the apartments had a full bath plus a 3/4 bath - hopefully it was Janelle's.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I grew up one of 4 kids with 2 parents in a house with one bathroom. Other than maybe a handful of times a year, we were fine. Since Truely was a newborn and Kody was only part-time, Christine's family was just her and 5 kids. One of the apartments had a full bath plus a 3/4 bath - hopefully it was Janelle's.

Yes, while not ideal, if there was a schedule for getting ready in the morning/evening it could work pretty well.

Also if someone was using the toilet/one was broken the children COULD go to another unit if they needed to. I’m sure Christine got ready after the school aged kids were dressed and fed, doing home school or at school etc. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes, while not ideal, if there was a schedule for getting ready in the morning/evening it could work pretty well.

Also if someone was using the toilet/one was broken the children COULD go to another unit if they needed to. I’m sure Christine got ready after the school aged kids were dressed and fed, doing home school or at school etc. 

At my house us kids were bathed at night - not every night - and my parents showered in the morning, until we we older. When we were older we showered according to our school times which were all before my parents work times, although my mom got up before the birds. It all worked out.

I'm guessing the Brown kids bathed two or three at a time when they were little and since they were homeschooled they could basically shower at anytime throughout the day when they were older.

Only maybe a dozen times a year did we have someone dancing outside the bathroom door to get in. We never had a broken toilet, but I suppose its one of those things you'd get fixed right quick if you only had one.

• Like 7
22 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I, too, suspect they have been dating for quite awhile. 

• Like 8
20 hours ago, Absolom said:

In the very first episode, we see Christine in a huge pantry where she showed big volumes of flour, pasta, sugar etc. I remember thinking it looked more like a room. 

I also remember footage of bedrooms with 2 bunk beds; so some of the rooms clearly slept four. Truely was in Christine’s room as a baby. But that may just have been because she was a newborn and not because of a lack of space?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 2/11/2023 at 6:28 PM, LilyD said:

Slightly confused now: I think there was only one upstairs/downstairs apartment, which was Janelle's. I'm assuming Meri's apartment was the smallest (probably by only a bit) because she had a covered porch in front of her apartment and the area right below it seemed to belong to Christine. Having said so, I am certain I have read about Janelle's being the biggest and Meri's apartment being the smallest somewhere. 

I also searched the internet for more information and came across a 1-year-old Reddit thread about the Lehi property accessor list. It had just Janelle's, Meri's and Kody's names listed, not Christine's. It was of course immediately followed by lots of conspiracy and revenge theories, but as it turns out it only made sense: Janelle bought the house with Kody who was legally married to Meri. That explains why Meri is listed as well. Christine only had her spiritual marriage which doesn't mean anything and gave her no rights whatsoever to the house.

If Christine had property in her name could she have gotten assistance?  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

If Christine had property in her name could she have gotten assistance?  

Christine’s name doesn’t appear on any records for the house in Lehi.

Since it was one house with 3 families, I do wonder how she applied as only one family, if that’s how she did it. It’s a single address, unless they assigned apartment numbers. That would have to be recognized by the post office, etc. and she’d have to be paying “rent”.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Christine’s name doesn’t appear on any records for the house in Lehi.

Since it was one house with 3 families, I do wonder how she applied as only one family, if that’s how she did it. It’s a single address, unless they assigned apartment numbers. That would have to be recognized by the post office, etc. and she’d have to be paying “rent”.

Janelle could have vouched as her "landlord" and written a letter saying Christine paid x-amount of rent.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Janelle could have vouched as her "landlord" and written a letter saying Christine paid x-amount of rent.

She could have, do you suppose someone claimed that as income? Ha!

When she filed for bankruptcy about 6 months before the show, Christine listed her previous years’ income as   including receiving $5,400 in food stamps between 2009 and (March) 2010. She also showed $22,000 in credit card debt.

Old news, I know.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5

I still get the feeling they've been dating for much longer than a few weeks. It's in my head now that both Robyn and Kody were focused on Christine dating as a reason for separation. Why would they think that was the reason? I wonder if David actually was in the picture during covid? As friends...but potentially wanting more.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 10
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

I still get the feeling they've been dating for much longer than a few weeks. It's in my head now that both Robyn and Kody were focused on Christine dating as a reason for separation. Why would they think that was the reason? I wonder if David actually was in the picture during covid? As friends...but potentially wanting more.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is why Kody was pitching such a fit over Christmas 2021, when Janelle rented an Airbnb. Maybe David was goin to be there too. 

Also, all of Kody's more recent bullshit in the Tell-alls about how "Christine left such a good guy".

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
20 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

And this is when she allegedly worked nights?   Also how the heck was she able to run up cc debt? 🤔

I don’t quite follow- do you mean how was she able to access credit or why did she have debt?

Unsecured debt is pretty easy to access, especially in the late 90s/early 2000s. They were handing credit cards out like candy to college kids- if Christine even applied and s said she made money part time as a caregiver/housekeeper in cash, she could’ve gotten a credit card pretty easily. 

She had debt because the Browns had little money and a lot of mouths and used unsecured debt to fund their lifestyle. I bet they used credit cards like an extension of their bank account, whenever the household needed or wanted something it went on a card. Not wise, but not unusual for many people. 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

I agree. I'm 100% certain they've been together since early fall and maybe even the summer. It only seems like she's rushing into the spotlight with him because of the smokescreens she put up about online dating or dating casually.  For all of her flaws I don't think she was going to rush into a relationship just to put him on tv or to make Kody upset. 

I'm interested to find out if she knew him or had mutual friends going back to when the family was in Lehi. Maybe he's the dad of one of Aspyn's friends? I'm sure we'll find out at the end of season 18 (19?) when he's introduced. 

I also wonder if Kody's angry "she left a good man" stuff was because he already knew about David when they did the tell all. 

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, coconspirator said:

I'm interested to find out if she knew him or had mutual friends going back to when the family was in Lehi. Maybe he's the dad of one of Aspyn's friends? I'm sure we'll find out at the end of season 18 (19?) when he's introduced. 

That’s likely that they were in the same social circle for a while but started dating formally at the end of 2021/2022. Christine moved back to Utah Sept 2021 right?

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

That’s likely that they were in the same social circle for a while but started dating formally at the end of 2021/2022. Christine moved back to Utah Sept 2021 right?

The sale was pending in September, 2021. Her house officially sold in October, 2021. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Am I the only one thinking this announcement is timed to keep the attention on Christine now that the latest Sister Wives season is over? Her entire livelihood depends on keeping her fan base buying the crap she sells via her many businesses. Plexus, Cameo, etc, all depends on keeping a steady stream of customers caring about Christine. And I would bet she's still hoping for her own spin off show.

I just hope Truely is okay. That poor kid has been through a lot, and so much of it is made public by her parents.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
42 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Am I the only one thinking this announcement is timed to keep the attention on Christine now that the latest Sister Wives season is over? Her entire livelihood depends on keeping her fan base buying the crap she sells via her many businesses. Plexus, Cameo, etc, all depends on keeping a steady stream of customers caring about Christine. And I would bet she's still hoping for her own spin off show.

I just hope Truely is okay. That poor kid has been through a lot, and so much of it is made public by her parents.

It's definitely all part of the family plan. Last night Mykelti and Tony did a live stream. Last month I had paid three dollars for their patreon and then unsubscribed. Somehow I was able to access this live last night which is odd - I did NOT pay another three dollars! Anyway, Mykelti and Tony would only said they liked Christine's boyfriend. When asked if his initials were D.W., Mykelti acted like that was from outer space. "DW? What? DW? I don't think..wait...I don't think so."

They all lie and then release teasers to keep the train going - even queen Christine. I'm glad she's happy with David but now the two of them are posting full on love notes to each other. It's so junior high.

Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 8.40.31 PM.png

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

No- I absolutely agree this was released to keep up interest in the show. I don’t doubt they are seeing each other and may genuinely be falling in love, but the social media performance is for $$$. 

• Like 9

So I guess season 19 will be their wedding (omg more cake "testing," venue and dress shopping), unless Christine gets a spinoff where it will happen in her season 1.  I predict they announce their engagement as soon as Gwen gets married, probably before. Heck it's Valentine's Day - maybe it's already happened. 

I too, had signed up for one month of Mykelti's Patreon for $3.99 (the lowest tier), but I canceled so I wouldn't have to pay again and my membership ran out before the livestream.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Eh, so what if it is? This woman was in a long term, emotionally abusive relationship with a cult leader fir like 25 years, thats the bottom line. She gave up everything for the Douche, she has no real life work skills and in ordee for her to be able to escape the hostage life she'd been living (being under the thumb of KoDouche and Sobbyn), so she saw a way out and a way forward shilling MLM crap. I give her a fat fucking pass because she isn't hurting anyone and she was able to leave this awful situation knowing she'd be able to support herself and Truly. I say 'Good For Christine'! 

Also, to whomever said 'I guess thisnis why she left Janelle in the dust', is she not allowed to date? I'm sure Janelle is very happy for her, and I hope that Janelle sees Christine's new relationship and realizes that she can find a nice guy who really loves her, she doesn't have to wait around until she dies and goes to KoDouxhes Planet Awful.

• Like 16
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
14 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Eh, so what if it is? This woman was in a long term, emotionally abusive relationship with a cult leader fir like 25 years, thats the bottom line. She gave up everything for the Douche, she has no real life work skills and in ordee for her to be able to escape the hostage life she'd been living (being under the thumb of KoDouche and Sobbyn), so she saw a way out and a way forward shilling MLM crap. I give her a fat fucking pass because she isn't hurting anyone and she was able to leave this awful situation knowing she'd be able to support herself and Truly. I say 'Good For Christine'! 

Also, to whomever said 'I guess thisnis why she left Janelle in the dust', is she not allowed to date? I'm sure Janelle is very happy for her, and I hope that Janelle sees Christine's new relationship and realizes that she can find a nice guy who really loves her, she doesn't have to wait around until she dies and goes to KoDouxhes Planet Awful.

People aren't reacting to Christine moving on and having her own life. People are reacting to the very obvious and intentional way in which they alter their life stories to keep the public engaged. The Janelle BFF thing for example is a storyline made for our Plexus viewing pleasure. Now the "I'm dating" teaser. Followed by the "secret" teaser. Followed by the love dove love dove love dove posts. She can have her life. Good for her. She can do whatever the heck she wants.

But for decades now - their lives have been a performance - pure and simple. And this performance isn't stopping. To some, everything feels much less than genuine. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

People aren't reacting to Christine moving on and having her own life. People are reacting to the very obvious and intentional way in which they alter their life stories to keep the public engaged. The Janelle BFF thing for example is a storyline made for our Plexus viewing pleasure. Now the "I'm dating" teaser. Followed by the "secret" teaser. Followed by the love dove love dove love dove posts. She can have her life. Good for her. She can do whatever the heck she wants.

But for decades now - their lives have been a performance - pure and simple. And this performance isn't stopping. To some, everything feels much less than genuine. 

She couldn't engage with the public unless there were people out there willing to be engaged. Christine recognizes that her notoriety is a moneymaker and she has few other choices (and none that are more potentially lucrative). I don't fault her for striking while the iron is hot.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

She couldn't engage with the public unless there were people out there willing to be engaged. Christine recognizes that her notoriety is a moneymaker and she has few other choices (and none that are more potentially lucrative). I don't fault her for striking while the iron is hot.

Exactly 💯.  I'm not sure what people would have her do. She needed to find a way to sell products to earn a living abd support her child. She grew up in a cult and married into a cult where she was basically a cult breeder. Its not like she holds some highly marketable university level degree. Of course she would partner with Janelle in posting about the existence stuff because they're both selling it. And they have said publicly that they have grown very close during the pandemic and they subsequent leaving the cult family.  And now she's ready to show her guy to the public, it doesn't mean she's no longer close with Janelle, it simply means she has a serious boyfriend in her life.

And I fuckling LOVE that this new dude looks like he could knock Kotex out with one soft punch to the paunch! I'm sure Sobbyn is looking at Kotex, then looking g at Christine's new guy and wondering what it is exactly that she's won...😂

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Christine certainly should get credit for leaving an unhappy relationship. And it should be acknowledged that it was a bit harder to leave Kody due to the other wives and splintering (an already splintered) the family. Kudos to Christine!

But I think it should also be acknowledged that Christine is not dumb. She was very calculating in planning the break-up. She, IMO, used Janelle, a very, very, lonely Janelle and even Maddie before she actually even talked to Kody about leaving. Then when Christine moved and was where she wanted to be, she moved on. Has she hung out with her BFF since she moved? Did she attend baby Joey's birth?

The way I see it is Christine was built up into some kind of hero and she bought into it hook, line and sinker, when really she is unremarkable.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
9 hours ago, gingerella said:

Also, to whomever said 'I guess thisnis why she left Janelle in the dust', is she not allowed to date? I'm sure Janelle is very happy for her, and I hope that Janelle sees Christine's new relationship and realizes that she can find a nice guy who really loves her, she doesn't have

Thank you for saying this. I came here expecting to see that everyone was happy for Christine and was surprised to see all of the bashing and made up scenarios taking place. I am very happy for her.

• Like 12

I agree with you @tensedabs.

Its great that Christine has found someone she likes, I hope she is happy with him, but yeah the social media introduction is curated and over the top. 

Some compared Christine to Amy Roloff- now LPBW was off air for a hot min (when I think Amy and her now husband Chris officially met) and we first met him when the show came back and the internet sleuths started. Amy has posted her share of super duper dippy stuff about him/them, but from what I recall she didn’t START with that. Also with Amy we can admit that time has shown itself and Chris is still around, they got married, he’s been on the show etc. 

Not that I’m saying Christine has to marry this guy but a post with “I have a new love in my life, I feel so lucky to have met him.” With a cute picture of them would’ve been “awww” not “social media performance”. Also as you said, his hashtagging his photos #christinebrown……indicates famewhore to me. Not that he doesn’t like her/love her etc, both can be true. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1

I think everyone is happy Christine left Kody and I think everyone is apprehensively happy she's found a new love interest.

Christine and Janelle are much easier to like than Meri - no doubt. I wonder if Christine was the one who was catfished then pushed aside by the family if she'd still get all the love and support from viewers? I think she would. I also wonder if Meri was the one to leave and find a new boyfriend, if she'd still get all the hate. I think she would. 

I wish the best for the OG3. They all chose a lifestyle that was bound to fail and they somehow how managed to come out somewhat whole on the other side. Kudos to them! But I'm going to call it like I see it and I see Meri as a defensive cold bitch who picked herself up on her own and made a life for herself. I see Christine as a bubbly warm woman who calculatingly used family members to prop herself up as she left a shitty marriage. And I see Janelle as a sweet laid back woman who is a little slow on the uptake, and the one who has kind of been left behind. One thing these three women have in common is their mastery of manipulation. IMO, they are all worthy of applause, but at the same they all should be held accountable of their non-applause worthy behavior whether we like them or not.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1