Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

I just knew that creep not going to her daughters surgery killed it for Christine and that ended the relationship,  not the sexual side of it. What mother could accept this. That was absolutely disgusting. There were obvious problems before that and TLC knew that but wanted to film the whole downfall.  For more views and drama. It annoys me so much as I just watched an old episode where Robin was saying the reason Kody spent so much time with Sol over other kids, was because he had just had an operation. And Robin who only wanted the family blah blah condoned this. They deserve each other 

Edited by Pooky
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, Pooky said:

It annoys me so much as I just watched an old episode where Robin was saying the reason Kody spent so much time with Sol over other kids, was because he had just had an operation.

What operation was this?

I recall him having oral surgery.

• Like 2

Also, don’t forget that this is the mom who classified herself and her son as high-risk for Covid because Sol once had the RS-virus and she suffered from Pneumonia as a child. 

No idea what “oral surgery”involved but taking the above into consideration, it has to be something very serious and life-threatening. Definitely more serious than Truely’s ICU stay because of kidney failure and Ysabel’s “”insignificant” spinal surgery. So, Kody just had to be there.

Sorry for being very, very sarcastic... she reminds me too much of my step mom here. 

Edited by LilyD
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

That's what I meant from oral surgery.  Rotten teeth from bottle mouth.

It just figures that Sobbyn would be a lazy parent.  She's always had a helper or nanny since Sol was born, and apparently didn't want her kids to be tended by Christine.

Kootie is gaslighting Christine, yet again.  What a shithead.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

What operation was this?

I recall him having oral surgery.

I'm not sure. It was when they had those people over who were studying them and one of them commented how much time Kody spent with Sol compared to the other children

• Like 1
13 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

That's what I meant from oral surgery.  Rotten teeth from bottle mouth.

It just figures that Sobbyn would be a lazy parent.  She's always had a helper or nanny since Sol was born, and apparently didn't want her kids to be tended by Christine.

Kootie is gaslighting Christine, yet again.  What a shithead.

I suspect Robyn's older children were nurtured/ babysat by their biodad's family  while they were in MT. I suspect Robyn really doesn't know much about raisin no babies. I could see offers of help turning into a FT, unpaid job. Jmo.

• Like 3

It's interesting how TLC apparently picked up the fact that Christine has the most fans. Or maybe I should say that they're aware that most viewers picked Christine's side and that she can count on the most support.  Lots of viewers will tune in simply because they want her to be a success in her own right.

I'm sure Meri has done everything she could to get a similar chance. But TLC knows that very few people like her. And not only that, Christine is a bubbly and fun person on camera (well...usually) and Meri is just grumpy and complaining. I have to admit that I sometimes rewatch episodes and fast forward quite a bit. Usually the bits about a whining Meri, Robyn or any of their children!

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, LilyD said:

It's interesting how TLC apparently picked up the fact that Christine has the most fans. Or maybe I should say that they're aware that most viewers picked Christine's side and that she can count on the most support.  Lots of viewers will tune in simply because they want her to be a success in her own right.

I'm sure Meri has done everything she could to get a similar chance. But TLC knows that very few people like her. And not only that, Christine is a bubbly and fun person on camera (well...usually) and Meri is just grumpy and complaining. I have to admit that I sometimes rewatch episodes and fast forward quite a bit. Usually the bits about a whining Meri, Robyn or any of their children!

THIS.  Christine did something about her situation.

I loved seeing Meri the Miserable’s thunder being stolen. LOVED IT. Christine rescued this stagnant show (and herself) by leaving. And she seems so happy! Meri is probably fuming at being overtaken as creating the most interest in the show.

I’ve also been rewatching and almost everything Meri does is complaining or being grumpy. No one wants to watch an old grouch on a cooking show. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

So you go on a road trip and pass beautiful scenery, only to stop and excitingly pose in front of 2 ugly and huge grain silos?? What's the fun in that?

They are dreaming that the grain silos are full of PlexAss.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 7
On 9/8/2022 at 6:37 AM, ginger90 said:

EE7F87A9-472A-45D2-96E5-A764776EB3F1.jpeg

Wow, they look great in this pic.  Leaving the jacka$$ is working wonders for Christine.

On 9/8/2022 at 9:19 AM, Sandy W said:

Janelle looking the best I have ever seen her.  Either she has lost a lot of pounds/inches or that cut-away top gives an optical illusion.

Thinking the same.  Also thinking about getting one for myself!  😜

• Like 1
  • Love 7
On 9/9/2022 at 1:53 AM, xwordfanatik said:

Of course, they have the PlexAss dildos in hand.  That is a shame.

I rilly wonder what kind of $ they're making by selling that crap.  

I guess a lot. But I do wonder how different it is from buying all those bottles of vitamins, other dietary or sports supplements, facial creams, face masks etc you can buy at your local high street? Technically they're all false promises. While they may do something to improve your skin or health, they're not the miracles they promise to be. Using all those vitamins doesn't guarantee you'll stay healthy till you die from old age. And a good facial cream does a lot to your skin but you won't keep the skin you had as a 20-year old. 

But we all buy them, me included. And I actually don't want to know how much I spend annually on that stuff....

I guess we all desperately want to believe in miracles and dreams...

• Love 7

I just rewatched season 16 the third one-on-one and while I love Christine, I hate that whisper talk thing she does.  It drives me crazy.  Maybe now that she's in a happier place it won't be part of her speech pattern?

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kerrey92 said:

I just rewatched season 16 the third one-on-one and while I love Christine, I hate that whisper talk thing she does.  It drives me crazy.  Maybe now that she's in a happier place it won't be part of her speech pattern?

It was part of her upbringing...Keep Sweet!

She's become more outspoken, for sure.  Maybe the sugary voice will gradually fade away, the longer she's away from that human dildo she "married."

• Like 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

What is it with all the clunky shoes.  Or are these shoes in style right now?  I rarely if ever dress up and usually wear flats if I do.  

They may give needed support. 

Edited by crazycatlady58
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

What is it with all the clunky shoes.  Or are these shoes in style right now?  I rarely if ever dress up and usually wear flats if I do.  

“Clunky” 90s-era shoes are very much having a moment. I went to an event last night and many women were wearing platform wedges. 

• Useful 2
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

“Clunky” 90s-era shoes are very much having a moment. I went to an event last night and many women were wearing platform wedges. 

I didn't realize they ever went out of style! I love a good chunky wedge. I'm short but I also turn my ankles constantly so I do better with a thicker heel. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4