Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Given the height of Christine's other kids, I am thinking Truely is going to shoot up in stature in a couple of years and we won't recognize her.  Here's hoping she, too, will grow taller than Kody.

and knock him over on a bike

• Applause 5
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/21/2022 at 9:30 PM, Cetacean said:

Um, does that really say PlexASSfire How appropriate.....

A little late to the party but FIFY

ETA I think we have found a use for the 🔥 emoji

Edited by Teafortwo
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 5/9/2022 at 9:39 PM, Rabbit Hutch said:

She looks like she's wearing a deflated hot air balloon...

Indeed. Your post reminds me I used to work with a guy who had snark down to a science. (He is also a very talented poet and sadly, a drug addict). I frequently wore a shirt from Ann Taylor Loft with a print that I particularly liked. One day he goes "There you are in your sofa-colored shirt." It was so funny I couldn't possibly take offense. Man, what he would say about Lularot and these folks, if he only knew. 

On 5/11/2022 at 12:25 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Omg! All those products PLUS a gift from Janelle or Madison or Mykelti or Christine for ONLY $99!  Seriously, I’m considering it just to see what gift I’d get.  🤣 

Pretty sure you can rule out rice krispie treats

• LOL 10

I passed by a used Lularot sale today🙄  Lulurot is bad enough, but USED, with someone else's BO & perfume baked into the polyester? I wouldn't take it if you paid me.

• Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I passed by a used Lularot sale today🙄  Lulurot is bad enough, but USED, with someone else's BO & perfume baked into the polyester? I wouldn't take it if you paid me.

Omg, that’s quite a visual…..or should I say a smell a vision…..lol.  I can barely imagine.  Pew. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
On 5/30/2022 at 5:16 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Way to shamefully use Memorial Day to shill your poison… ugh… none of the comments are about the day, they’re all about Plexus

Chrstine please put the damn dildo down just this once and pay some respect! 🤬

05183349-2F46-4EA0-9BC0-10F561D067EF.jpeg

It looks like she's holding a urine specimen.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Quilty1 said:

It looks like she's holding a urine specimen.

If so, this is definitely an "after Plexus" photo. I imagine Plexus would definitely make your pee look like you need to see a doctor immediately.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9

To get Plexus' orange and pink colours they probably contain the three dyes (Red 40, Yellow 5, and Yellow 6) that have been found to be contaminated with benzidine or other carcinogens and cause hypersensitivity reactions. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5

Is anyone else here old enough to remember Red Dye #2?  M & M's were my favorite candy, and for years there were no red ones anymore.  

All Christine and Janelle (and Maddie) get by shilling that crap is more money and more dumbbells that believe their spiel.  Shame, shame.

• Like 1
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

That's right near the most wonderful ice cream store, Java Cow. Yum. Now I want some ice cream!!

Oh wow, did Christine forget to bring her pink drink? 😱I hope she is well, both physical and mentally! 😉

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Mitch would be more handsome if he got rid of the Amish style beard. I am jealous of Aspyn's hair, its gorgeous,

Edited - I meant Ysabel (or however it is spelled) hair, but Aspyns was quite lovely as well

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Like 3
  • Love 11
On 6/24/2022 at 12:17 AM, Pegasaurus said:

I agree about that beard. It just looks weird/creepy; not flattering. And it makes me mistrust him for some reason. 

I think it makes him look like a garden gnome. I don't trust them either!

• LOL 13
7 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Is Christine saying she lost 2 percent of her body fat in 3 days? Because that is physically impossible. 

It sounds as preposterous as losing 6 pounds in 3 days.  Even on 600 Lb. Life, Dr. No doesn't put that kind of pressure on the truly obese clients he works with.  Lose "fify pons in tirdy days", then we'll consider surgery.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
9 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Is Christine saying she lost 2 percent of her body fat in 3 days? Because that is physically impossible. 

One or two of the ingredients in Plexus are diuretics, so she peed out 12 cups of water (one quart a day), not fat. And bioimpedence scales are notoriously inaccurate.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 3
  • Useful 7
39 minutes ago, deirdra said:

One or two of the ingredients in Plexus are diuretics, so she peed out 12 cups of water (one quart a day), not fat. And bioimpedence scales are notoriously inaccurate.

Those scales are laughable on a day to day basis.  I once "lost"  2% body fat overnight.  

• LOL 8
12 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Christine probably lost 6lbs of water weight in 3 days. If she weighed herself on the fourth day, she likely would have found those lost pounds.

Exactly, I had a nasty fever for about 3 to 4 days a few months back (no Covid, no idea where it came from) I barely ate and got pretty dehydrated. I lost close to 7lbs which I got back within 2 days! Your body isn’t stupid, it’s very much aware of the reserves it’s lost in those few days and will do anything to restore that as soon as possible.

So, nice try Christine…

• Like 4
  • Love 10
23 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

The "scientists" at Plexus would beg to differ!  Not only is it possible, you don't even have to exercise, or weigh portions of food, or deal with silly recipes, or stand upright.  Simply relax in your Barcalounger - shift from your right cheek to your left occasionally so your thighs don't stick to the pleather - chug the Pink Drink and pee those silly pounds away!

(disclaimer: your weight loss will only last until you put any solid food into your mouth, so weigh yourself and post to social media BEFORE you pound that bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and 2-liter of Mountain Dew, not after).

• Sad 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

The really sad part of this is that she is stating this as fact to people just to sell a questionable product, and to to get people to sell this product for her profit.  

The poster child for The Grifters of MLM's.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I’ve been sick since around noon and am sure I’ve lost at least six pounds by now. For the low price of $99.99, I would be happy to share my secret with any of you! 

Sorry you’re not feeling well. You too can be an influencer!

• LOL 11
10 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I’ve been sick since around noon and am sure I’ve lost at least six pounds by now. For the low price of $99.99, I would be happy to share my secret with any of you! 

Hah! A few years ago, I was hospitalized for a week and not allowed to eat or drink. I had two colonoscopies (with the associated prep). I GAINED two pounds. Totally not fair!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 10
46 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Hah! A few years ago, I was hospitalized for a week and not allowed to eat or drink. I had two colonoscopies (with the associated prep). I GAINED two pounds. Totally not fair!

That just sucks!  

Christine looks like she appears on TV, and I like that about her.  Meri is so fakety-fake-fake with her photoshop jobs, that make her look like a wax doll.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
On 6/29/2022 at 2:54 AM, MargeGunderson said:

Oooooo! Let’s take it a step further — to lose weight, purchase and consume food items that have been recalled due to Salmonelle contamination. You’ll lose 7 lbs in a week guaranteed. 

But seriously, hope you’re better and everyone please don’t actually do what the above sarcastic comment says (had to put a disclaimer just in case someone doesn’t think it’s a joke).

On 6/29/2022 at 2:10 PM, xwordfanatik said:

That just sucks!  

Christine looks like she appears on TV, and I like that about her.  Meri is so fakety-fake-fake with her photoshop jobs, that make her look like a wax doll.

i also like that Christine doesn’t edit her photos to an unrecognizable state. She is a stronger, more grounded person than Meri (who clearly has major confidence and self-esteem issues).

As much as I feel Christine is a strong person, I dislike her shilling of Plexus. Christine lost weight by changing her diet long before she jumped on the Plexus bandwagon. However, unlike Janelle, her weight loss success (and ability to keep it off) makes her appear way more credible. 

• Like 1
  • Love 11

If those huge and heavy earrings are worn for years, those earlobes will not be happy.

The Golden Girls wore those in the 80's.  That jool'ry is as ugly as RobChyn's "designer" crap they tried to sell, and very few bought it.

Doesn't Aspyn manage a jewelry store in Utah someplace?  There are MLM jewelry companies that I've seen on Reddit, with less than favorable reviews.

I hate MLM shill businesses of any kind.  These Z-listers are getting wealthy from them, and that rilly sucks!  👎

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

If those huge and heavy earrings are worn for years, those earlobes will not be happy.

The Golden Girls wore those in the 80's.  That jool'ry is as ugly as RobChyn's "designer" crap they tried to sell, and very few bought it.

Doesn't Aspyn manage a jewelry store in Utah someplace?  There are MLM jewelry companies that I've seen on Reddit, with less than favorable reviews.

I hate MLM shill businesses of any kind.  These Z-listers are getting wealthy from them, and that rilly sucks!  👎

Aspyn sells Kendra Scott jewelry

I’m not sure about it’s status as far as being an mlm goes, apparently the original company isn’t an mlm but I’ve read reports online about them starting a new branch of the company that is an mlm.  🤷‍♀️  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Aspyn sells Kendra Scott jewelry

I’m not sure about it’s status as far as being an mlm goes, apparently the original company isn’t an mlm but I’ve read reports online about them starting a new branch of the company that is an mlm.  🤷‍♀️  

That’s too bad - I really like Kendra Scott jewelry but I loathe MLMs. Swarovski started one too.

Those earrings might not be heavy - I’ve seen some pretty large earrings that are lightweight plastic.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

From Basement Wife to Pyramid Princess! 

• Sad 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm into the jewelry, honestly--separately, but together the set is too much. And you have to have a particularly regal stature to pull it off. Someone tall with excellent posture, maybe with very short hair and elegant cheekbones, would rock those. Someone frumpy and kinda plain, well, you'll notice them, but I donno if you'd say pulling it off.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

It's nice that Christine is apparently so happy away from Kootie and RobChyn.

What isn't nice:  that she is hawking MLM crap to make a living, and probably roping in many people in her downlines, to afford these endless vacations, and her underlings may be struggling to also shill overpriced crap to others.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

And yet again photos of Truely pulling horrible faces…. Please Christine, stop posting such unflattering photos of your child. Keep them private. She’s gonna hate you for those in a couple of years….. 

I have a child that’s currently in a stage of deliberately pulling faces in most staged pictures. I’ve just completed a a photo album of our annual holiday and I always leave  those out and use pictures where I caught them unaware or where they looked good. My eldest just hit puberty and when she flips through her photo albums, she’s pretty critical about herself! Imagine her horror if I had added pictures such as Christine posts online….

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13

I’m starting to wonder if Truely has mild autism or something, a couple years ago Christine mentioned how Truely had anger issues with other children and couldn’t fit in with her classmates.

maybe this habit of making ugly faces in every pic is another aspect of her problem, she seems to have a strange sense of humour as well. 🥴

• Like 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’m starting to wonder if Truely has mild autism or something, a couple years ago Christine mentioned how Truely had anger issues with other children and couldn’t fit in with her classmates.

maybe this habit of making ugly faces in every pic is another aspect of her problem, she seems to have a strange sense of humour as well. 🥴

Hard to say and I don’t wanna speculate, but I’m on the spectrum and had issues with photos when I was a kid. What seems easy and normal for a neurotypical can be a big deal and a huge bother for someone on the spectrum (again speaking for myself and other autistics I know personally). I hated being forced to “fit in” to the neurotypical world and wished people would have modified their behavior once in a while to fit my world — but no, *I* was the weirdo and the difficult one. 

Anyway, maybe she’s not making ugly faces but just doesn’t want to be forced into a group picture. The sun is right in her face and maybe that’s bothering her, too. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

I worked with folks on the autism spectrum for about three years (many years ago). Casual 'diagnosis' is almost impossible, especially if they fall closer to the Asperger's end of the spectrum. I've yet to meet a person who doesn't have some 'autistic trait'.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 5

My hubby and one of my kids are on the spectrum. According to them the issue with photos is they don't know what to do with their arms. But, I mean, sometimes same here so...

Pulling faces in photos is a phase. I remember my kids and all my nieces and nephews going through it. It was annoying, but kids are kids. 

• Like 10