Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Looks like EvieK brings out the best in Axelbrush...

He has the wildest hair, like it's got a mind of its own... 

I think he'll be 3 on May 20 and he's obviously wearing a diaper...I haven't heard a peep about potty training...  I have a funny feeling that it will be an enormous challenge since they've let him run the show... Freak out and destroy the house if you don't want to do something and the parents will give in... He has them trained..... Maddie and Caleb will both be in diapers and Axel will be painting the walls with poops 💩 

There's no way they'll be able to get rid of the binkie now....  

I was going to say something about the diaper too, but I didn't want to offend those who might take it personally so I refrained... but since YOU started it....!!  😄   

It is TRULY an adorable picture - but how hard is it to put shorts or pants on your little guy? Especially if you are going to take photos.

My sons all had wild hair.  We (and then me) always gave them buzz cuts because that was the style way back when.  SO NICE to never have to worry about combing a bunch of rowdy little boys' heads!  

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I was going to say something about the diaper too, but I didn't want to offend those who might take it personally so I refrained... but since YOU started it....!!  😄   

It is TRULY an adorable picture - but how hard is it to put shorts or pants on your little guy? Especially if you are going to take photos.

Yeah that was my thought too. It is kind of like that commercial with the mom on mass transit bouncing her baby girl in her lap in just a shirt and diaper. WTF???

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Another picture he can take with him to his therapist appointment.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
On 4/24/2020 at 7:59 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Looks like EvieK brings out the best in Axelbrush...

He has the wildest hair, like it's got a mind of its own... 

I think he'll be 3 on May 20 and he's obviously wearing a diaper...I haven't heard a peep about potty training...  I have a funny feeling that it will be an enormous challenge since they've let him run the show... Freak out and destroy the house if you don't want to do something and the parents will give in... He has them trained..... Maddie and Caleb will both be in diapers and Axel will be painting the walls with poops 💩 

There's no way they'll be able to get rid of the binkie now....  

I only had a girl child.  But have heard that boys are much hard to toilet train.  Some are even 4-6 before not requiring a diaper at night.  I had an old lady that watched my daughter when she was about 15 months old.  She said if you will work with her at home I will work with her here within two weeks she was using the toilet and no longer required a diaper.  She would even get up in the middle of the night to go.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I only had a girl child.  But have heard that boys are much hard to toilet train.  Some are even 4-6 before not requiring a diaper at night.  I had an old lady that watched my daughter when she was about 15 months old.  She said if you will work with her at home I will work with her here within two weeks she was using the toilet and no longer required a diaper.  She would even get up in the middle of the night to go.

I've heard that too but I never found any difference between training my son's and my daughters... They were totally trained by 2... It took effort but it pays off. 

I was a stay at home mom during those years and also looked after my sister's kids and I had hers trained by 2 as well.

I found the most important thing was consistency and sticking to a routine.... When they get up, sit on potty, praise, play time, sit on potty, take nap, up from nap, sit on potty, praise, eat lunch etc, sit on potty, praise, play time, sit on potty, praise... Etc..

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I found the most important thing was consistency and sticking to a routine....

Of course, we are not in their home but it appears that there is little in the way of consistency at the Brush domain.  Take away pacifier, watch kid destroy electronics, complain on social media, give back pacifier, deny kid a treat, watch kid throw a tantrum and tear a room apart, complain on social media,  give some candy to shut him up, give kid paints, watch kid paint all over the floor, complain on social media.......

Come to think of it, that is pretty consistent.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

I thought the narrow green stripe was someone's skinny leg next to her and I was like Truely, is that you? But it looked too long to be Truely's leg and there was only one foot so then I was all confused. Sometimes this posting and reading deal is its own workout! But I remain committed to the goal!

• LOL 5

These people have ZERO self-awareness!  She's doing the yoga pose "happy baby," but did we all need to see her dirty feet and the cluster of crap in the background?  Perhaps she tried this pose and posted it to her LLR group, saying "Look!  If these leggings can stand up to me doing this pose and not instantly rip right down the seams, then yours can too!  Use the promo code Woke&Crunchy to get 5% off when you purchase a dozen!"

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

WHAT THE HELL DO THOSE ITEMS HAVE TO DO WITH DARTH VADER?!?

Am I missing something?!?

I am clueless as well.  He's black and there is black in that migraine-inducing pattern?  What is that pink ball thing? 

These people apparently have some sort of private language that only polygamists understand because I sure as hell don't.

• LOL 6

The black embellishment on the hot pink leggings looks to be made from some kind of cheap plastic.  Bet it removes a layer or two of skin when peeled off after a workout.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

WHAT THE HELL DO THOSE ITEMS HAVE TO DO WITH DARTH VADER?!?

Am I missing something?!?

3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I am clueless as well.  He's black and there is black in that migraine-inducing pattern?  What is that pink ball thing? 

These people apparently have some sort of private language that only polygamists understand because I sure as hell don't.

It isn't polygamist or anything it's "Instagram language".  Every damn Monday it's a "woah is Monday" post...Every Friday it's a "YEA Friday" post...every little national "insert thing here" day or the "fourth of May Star Wars something something" day and every Instagram poster makes what ever they may be trying to sell....well...they do their best to try to insert it into the Day of the Day. I'm sure there is probably a new word out there for doing that kind of marketing as well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

The one thing that Truely gets that not one other Brown child has ever gotten...is the full attention of her mother.  Christine doesn't have to share Truely with all the moms and other kids like Meri/Mariah did, and while Truely doesn't get to have a solid father figure she does get full on attention and love from Christine.  Back in the day all of Christine's other kids had to share their mom, and when Christine talks about preferring not to live in one house and how she "likes herself as a mom better in her own house" I think what that really means is that all the other kids got in the way of her time with her own kids (and Kody's full attention on her kids without being disrupted by the other kids when it is "his" time at her place).

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Mahamid.  You have GOT to doctor up this photo as only you can do.  It even already has the ball gag in the picture!

19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I think @Sofa Sloth does a much better job as I don't have photoshop - just use silly old paint on my computer

I rilly love both of your revisions of the Brown Clowns.  I can snark all day long, but I do not have computer and photo-doctoring skills.  You are both talented, and very treasured.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Ok then. My trusty editing app does love getting a workout on the Browns. 

8EC5C5E8-FCE2-4C75-84AF-D627FB584DE1.thumb.jpeg.344b3be5747cbef1396d434ab5434010.jpeg

Oh ha ha ha!  I was talking about the other pic - but I guess that... works.  So... disturbing!  Must wash... eyes... with... bleach.... .. ...

• LOL 12
5 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Oh ha ha ha!  I was talking about the other pic - but I guess that... works.  So... disturbing!  Must wash... eyes... with... bleach.... .. ...

Sorry! Wasn’t really sure what you wanted done, but I just took ‘ball gag’ creative license and ran with that 😂 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Yes!  Robyn's a helicopter wife, as well as an extreme helicopter mother.

I tried zooming in, but can't tell what Kootie is wearing over his shameful Speedo.  

I just noticed Christine's dirty feet.  Not quite as bad as Janelle's, but close.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Quarantine Day 54:  I had to lift up my glasses and get within a couple inches of the screen to see what was on Kootie’s crotch and it was the most entertainment I’ve had all day 😬. What shall become of me next week?  

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Sorry! Wasn’t really sure what you wanted done, but I just took ‘ball gag’ creative license and ran with that

Murmuring to self over and over "make it go away, make it go away, make it go away....."

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Kyanight said:

I simply do not like those Lularoe jeans.   But those are cute pictures of Christine.

The holes in them are very 1994.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

That reminds me of the trip Meri and SludgePudge took to Seattle.  SludgePudge had on those holey jeans that showcased their thigh fat.  

Funny that Christine is wearing and selling those overpriced LLN jeans that probably rip more with every wearing.  Yeah, not the best choice in cold weather.

Now there's a polar vortex coming that may bring May snow.  Weird.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Funny that Christine is wearing and selling those overpriced LLN jeans that probably rip more with every wearing.  Yeah, not the best choice in cold weather.

They convert themselves into shorts without a zipper.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, CocoPuffs said:

What is that triangle under her thigh? Bad photoshop? Wouldn’t surprise me. Is it a pillow? Then again, it looks just like the carpet. Inquiring minds ...

Now that you mention it, it does look like the edge of the couch cushion and the carpet, with photoshop making her lower leg look like an icecream cone.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 1
On 5/6/2020 at 8:30 AM, Sofa Sloth said:

Ok then. My trusty editing app does love getting a workout on the Browns. 

8EC5C5E8-FCE2-4C75-84AF-D627FB584DE1.thumb.jpeg.344b3be5747cbef1396d434ab5434010.jpeg

Hahahahaha! This totally made my day! It just gets funnier the more you look at it! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1