Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I love a man in a kilt!

6 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Properly fitted, they look great.

Especially if the man has good legs and nice buns, and there's a stiff breeze.

Kilt 1.jpg

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

How much you want to bet Kootie went commando.

Went commando and also went full ceremonial and pulled a dirk from his sock to anoint Mitch into the fold.

• Love 3
(edited)

My goodness.  They are some ugly dresses the mom's are wearing.  I don't know which once is worse.   I would have to say Meri's, but it's a hard choice.   What's with the hats?   Aspyn looks pretty and happy.

Edited by MissT
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, MissT said:

My goodness.  They are some ugly dresses the mom's are wearing.  I don't know which once is worse.   I would have to say Meri's, but it's a heard choice.   What's with the hats?   Aspen looks pretty and happy.

Meri's shoes are the wrong level of dressy to be with that dress.  She needed dressier ones.  Christine's dress doesn't fit right.  Its pulling at the seams.  Robyn needs to stop with the long dresses.  Makes her look more Witchypoo, and I have to say I like Janelle's dress just not necessarily on her.  Or maybe it needed to be altered better.  The hats?  No.  Not on any of them.  Audrey and Mariah need to learn how to sit in dresses.  I LOATHE the beard on the new husband.  But I don't have to look at him on the regular.  Compared to Tacopalooza, this did have a better look to it.  The new groom looked clean and on purpose while Tony looked like he got up mid-game of World of Warcraft and threw on a wrinkly jacket.    

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Meri's shoes are the wrong level of dressy to be with that dress.  She needed dressier ones.  Christine's dress doesn't fit right.  Its pulling at the seams.  Robyn needs to stop with the long dresses.  Makes her look more Witchypoo, and I have to say I like Janelle's dress just not necessarily on her.  Or maybe it needed to be altered better.  The hats?  No.  Not on any of them.  Audrey and Mariah need to learn how to sit in dresses.  I LOATHE the beard on the new husband.  But I don't have to look at him on the regular.  Compared to Tacopalooza, this did have a better look to it.  The new groom looked clean and on purpose while Tony looked like he got up mid-game of World of Warcraft and threw on a wrinkly jacket.    

I'm certain that Meri is wearing a LLR dress from their holiday Elegant collection.  Her shoes are the kind (wedge sandals) that I would wear on vacation or for a casual date or if I was at a wedding but not actually part of the wedding party.

Janelle's dress...? 

• Love 12

Good to see the other guys (including Doofus) not wearing kilts.  Aspyn is a very pretty bride.  

Kodytail?  I knew it.  Ugh.

Mom's dresses?  I didn't really like any of them.  @Natalie68, I love "witchy-poo" regarding Robyn.  All she needs is a broom and pointy hat.  She's got the facial features.

Thanks @margol29 for the link.  I guess we'll be treated to see the episode when they return.  Will Doofus do his "chicken having a seizure" dance?  He just can't ever get enough attention.  What a narcissist.

Of course, Meri's wearing LuLaNo.  I just hope none of her sister wives have bought any of it.  I figured Christine might drag out her commitment ceremony disaster.  She looked better at Mykelti's wedding.

I have to agree that from the pictures, it looks like Aspyn put on a classier wedding than little sis.  But that was a pretty low bar.

• Love 10

Kody was wearing a kilt.  I'm guessing Aspyn requested the moms wear hats.  I wish there were pics of his family or at least parents.  I'm betting the mom(s) also wore hats and the dad wore a kilt.  My only unfavorable observation is that Meri's dress (and shoes) clashed with the rest of the family's attire - she probably should have worn a solid colored dress rather than the splash pattern she chose and the color wasn't quite right either.

Personally, I like the kilts, hats, and color scheme.  From the brief glimpse, I applaud Aspyn and Mitch and wish them all the best.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

And properly worn with the correct items.  I have trouble thinking that will be the case with Kootie.

Just for reference, this is a picture of the appropriate tartan for Clan Brown.  Nowhere near what Kootie was wearing.  No surprise there.

Capture.JPG

13 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Just for reference, this is a picture of the appropriate tartan for Clan Brown.  Nowhere near what Kootie was wearing.  No surprise there.

Capture.JPG

could he have been paying homage to the Thompson colors?

• Love 2
Just now, sharkerbaby said:

could he have been paying homage to the Thompson colors?

Typically, people wear the tartan of their clan.  There are some "generic" tartans that non-Scots can wear, but I've never heard of people wearing a tartan just because it matches the color scheme of a wedding.  Although Clan Thompson does have colors closer to what was worn in the wedding.

• Love 5
On 6/11/2018 at 10:43 AM, laurakaye said:

Not sure where to put this, but I wanted to point out that the episode "PolygaMexicamist Wedding" made the final cut on PTV's Previously Awards under the category "Worst Non-Competitive Reality Show Episode."  Vote early, vote often!

It won! Tony and Mykelti are officially the worst!

• Love 12

I refrained from commenting on Mitch because:  I don't know anything about kilts if one has United KIngdom ancestry.  Personally, I just don't like them, and I'm not a person that likes plaids much in general.  JMO

But I can say, his beard looks like the one Mr. Xword had in the 80's, when he worked in Alaska all summer, plus.  I was very happy when he shaved it off days later.  I like a goatee and a mustache, but not a full, longish beard.  

I do wish them the best.  It can't have been easy for Aspyn to be the oldest of C & K's kids, and have to help take care of all the younger kids, like Logan did.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I like a goatee and a mustache, but not a full, longish beard.  

Not my taste at all but if one wants a beard that "sides and chin only" thing looks weird. At least combine it with a mustache or something.  As @SongbirdHollow said, he looks like a gigantic leprechaun. Or Amish.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Not my taste at all but if one wants a beard that "sides and chin only" thing looks weird. At least combine it with a mustache or something.  As @SongbirdHollow said, he looks like a gigantic leprechaun. Or Amish.

As bad as it is, I'll excuse him on the basis of youthful exuberance that he is able to grow a full bush like that.  There is no excuse whatsoever for Kody's scraggly billy goat scruff or Caleb's neck beard.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I guess I didn't see past Doofus' ugly hair to even see a kilt.  I saw a tuxedo-looking jacket, though.  Did he combine the two?

There are different types of jackets you can wear with the kilt.  It looks like Mitch might have been wearing the Argyll style jacket.  Kody looks like he might have been wearing a plain Highland jacket.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

An explanation of Meri’s dress

This explains why her dress didn't harmonize with the other "mother's" dresses.  Meri should consult with her Lula friends and team mates every day before she leaves the house, this dress is by far the most figure flattering and best fitting outfit I have ever seen her wear.   But those shoes!!!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, lma said:

Aspyn was a pretty bride. She looks like Ysabel in one of those photos.

You know how Christine and her girls are into fairytales and princesses, etc.? I bet they really were trying to mimic the Royal Wedding.

Fail.

(But it did look much lovelier than the last wedding which, as has been pointed out, ain’t saying much.)

Bottom line is the Brown family just has no style. They are terrible, terrible dressers. And that’s okay. But yeah, they just can never get it right. Ditto on what’s already been said about the dresses. Meri’s shoes really jumped out at me. All wrong for the dress. But you can tell she was feeling herself (translation = thought she was hot stuff). She’s got a death grip on Kody’s arm.

I am sick of seeing pics of Mariah. She is so smug. She’s one of those people who probably think if you don’t like her it’s because of her lifestyle and she’s being persecuted, but really it’s because of her personality. As happy as she seems these days, I bet if she doesn’t get her way or someone dares disagree with her, all hell will break lose.

Have to agree re/Mariah.  Smug is what she does best.  I can't stand her, or Meri either.  

No style = Brown clan.  Very true.

• Love 12

Mariah is just like her mom. Which isn't exactly a plus in my book. 

Living in the San Francisco area, I know many gay/lesbian people, both single and married/couples. I like many of them but just like straight people there are some I don't care for, not because of their orientation, but because of something else such as personality. 

And every single same sex couple I know in real life doesn't flaunt it - they behave like any other couple. I think Mariah is still in the LOOK AT ME I'M GAY! phase for the attention. She's as big an attention ho as dear old Dad. 

Mykelti settled for Tony in large part to annoy her parents. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

This explains why her dress didn't harmonize with the other "mother's" dresses.  Meri should consult with her Lula friends and team mates every day before she leaves the house, this dress is by far the most figure flattering and best fitting outfit I have ever seen her wear.   But those shoes!!!

Although odd that her custom made hat matches the dark navy of the last-minute dress perfectly....Maybe I'm just too cynical thinking Meri takes every opportunity to be a walking advertisement (but agree that it looks like the dress actually fits her!)

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, TheGreenWave said:

But those shoes!!!

I agree.  Her dress was to dressy and with the hat made it more of a formal looking outfit.  Those shoes with that dress are like, putting on the shoes you mow the lawn in with your Sunday dress.  I just don't like those types of shoes even with casual outfits.  

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, TheGreenWave said:

it looks like the dress actually fits her

I will give it that.  No bulges or strained seams.  It's just that the pattern looks like someone sprayed her with Silly String.

• Love 10

Meri's a hashtag hag.  I agree that her dress actually fits for once.  Remember the green sprayed-on frock she came up with for that famous commitment ceremony?  Cringeworthy.

This wedding of Aspyn's was a copycat Brown version of Harry & Meghan's, with 10 flower girls or whatever.  The hats, too.  I wonder what they served instead of tacos?  

• Love 6

I think this was the best of all three weddings.  Aspyn looked beautiful.  Her dress fit her perfectly.  Her hair style looked great.

54 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Mykelti settled for Tony in large part to annoy her parents.

Have to agree.  Bless her she really has gained the weight.  Both her and Tony really need to start eating better and get active every day.  I'm 54 and I still try to walk, between 5-10 miles a day, or ride my stationary bike for at least 20 miles.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I think this was the best of all three weddings.  Aspyn looked beautiful.  Her dress fit her perfectly.  Her hair style looked great.

Have to agree.  Bless her she really has gained the weight.  Both her and Tony really need to start eating better and get active every day.  I'm 54 and I still try to walk, between 5-10 miles a day, or ride my stationary bike for at least 20 miles.

Oh I'm pretty sure they're both couch taters.

• Love 5
(edited)
19 minutes ago, toodles said:

Did they get married at the B & B?  It doesn't look like it.  I thought this was one of the many "reasons" Meri bought it.

Nope not at the B&B.  Hosting weddings was one of the ways Kody could see bringing in revenue, Mary grabbed onto that thought bubble as leverage and justification.  I don't really believe Mary ever had any intention of putting any real effort into running it as a B&B, she just dangled all her "reasons" to convince the rest of the family to support her in her quest to acquire her "family" home.

Aspyn's wedding was on the grounds at at La Caille restaurant in Sandy, Utah with the reception in their greenhouse.

Edited by sharkerbaby
  • Love 5