Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

I stand alone but I do think they will build and I think they will build the big house Kody designed and wants!  After all Christine was the only one opposed to building and living there.

Janelle would love it and so would Meri.  Kody will have his private space and Robin always talks of wanting to live plural.

I also think Kody will take a new younger wife and what will we have but two minimum and .maybe four new seasons!

Betcha!

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Absolom said:

From your post to the planning department in Flagstaff, AZ.  Kody can't build any house of any kind without their approval of the plans.  

TLC is a mighty warrior.  I think things were already in the works when that huge water tank was installed!

• LOL 6

I'll disagree.  I think Janelle wants her own plot of land with her own gardens and junk on it, and I think she would hate to have Robyn passing judgment on her choices. I don't think she has any interest in sharing a roof with Kody, Robyn, or Meri~

• Love 16
21 hours ago, LilyD said:

Ok…that’s one helluv an expensive camp site then! Spend a fortune on building ground and use it to camp out on with your RV. (Or to store furniture in trucks for that matter)

Well it does check out for the Browns, in terms of their super responsible financial decisions.   

• LOL 16
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I stand alone but I do think they will build and I think they will build the big house Kody designed and wants!  After all Christine was the only one opposed to building and living there.

Janelle would love it and so would Meri.  Kody will have his private space and Robin always talks of wanting to live plural.

I also think Kody will take a new younger wife and what will we have but two minimum and .maybe four new seasons!

Betcha!

Sharing different thoughts and opinions is what makes it fun to be here 😉 I also happily accept your bet/challenge. I'm on the "not building camp" but have to admit that your vision of building the Brown Compound with new wives is a fun one. (Bring it on!)

But, apart from the pretty apparent dislike the Browns have for each other, there are other reasons why I think this is not happening. Amongst us fellow-posters are some experts and (former) professionals. If all this information is combined, we are talking about land that has absolutely zero utilities, is not even close to ready to build on and it would cost a ridiculous fortune to fund the building. (Don't forget they have heavily mortgage their exisiting houses so where would that money come from?) And that doesn't include the years it could take to get planning permission. 

And then there is the very simple fact that nothing has happened over the past four years...Nothingk at all.... No design, no utilities, nothingk at all. Oh no wait, they put in a small water tank that might be just big enough for 2 people....

Question for the experts out here: What I'd love to know; if you were to start on CP today with sorting everything out and dedicated much (all) of your free time and money onto this project, how soon could there be a house that is ready to move into? (I'm talking about everything, architect, planning permission, utilities, construction and whatever comes to mind)

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I don't think Kody wants to live anywhere near Meri. Their interactions seem awkward and forced, and Meri reeks of desperation every time. I doubt Kody wants to live that way. I also think Kody is just done with polygamy. I do think Janelle would go along with it though, as long she can have her greenhouses to grow Plexus in. But I doubt they will ever get the money and permits to build. From Janelle's video, there has been no progress in building. You can tell it's still all empty land.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think things were already in the works when that huge water tank was installed!

That tank looked big but when you factor in usage isn't barely enough to keep a small single family home going for long.  And I can't see this gang "saving the flush" as we do when we live on septics.  Which brings up putting in multiple septic systems to support a large house.

Ain't happening.  They don't need a compound for Kottie and Sobyn's spawn and Janelle.  Meri won't be allowed in the door.

So, taking up the challenge. Bet you two bits it never happens.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I don't think Kody wants to live anywhere near Meri. Their interactions seem awkward and forced, and Meri reeks of desperation every time. I doubt Kody wants to live that way. I also think Kody is just done with polygamy. I do think Janelle would go along with it though, as long she can have her greenhouses to grow Plexus in. But I doubt they will ever get the money and permits to build. From Janelle's video, there has been no progress in building. You can tell it's still all empty land.

This! Totally agree!

Every time Meri says “I’m not leaving the family”, Kody’s soul probably dies a little more each time she says it. He does not want her there and seems only to tolerate her (for the duration of the show maybe?). Meri is an emotional black hole that sucks life from everything she gets in the vicinity of. 

Agree about Janelle, for now. She seems content to just be left alone and demands little of Kody. I do sense a rebellious side to her, however— an “ok, but don’t push me, fucker” part of her lying just under the surface. 

If they do build, maybe they’ll stick Meri in the trees so the don’t have to see her (and set up a proximity alarm so they can retreat to their bunker and act like they’re not home).

It’ll surprise me if they build given the cost of setting up utilities but, who knows. The Browns do crazy things the rest of us could never get away with. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Janelle should have purchased a four-seasons RV; she could then (as has been suggested here before) park the RV on CP in the summer and then park it next to the Mansion in the winter.  It would likely be cold, but with heated water lines she could even continue to use her shower and toilet (assuming they put in a RV sewer hookup, which would cost hella less than utilities to CP).  Robyn ain't going nowhere, and I don't think her kids are either (maybe the younger two, but the older ones (and particularly Day'un) seem permanent installed there).  No need to house Meri, as she's out of the family, as is Christine.  

• Love 7

It suddenly hit me! Janelle must be in some sort of positive midlife crisis/2nd youth!

Her kids have mostly flown the nest, no husband, sister wives or an entire school class of kids to look after or be responsible for. She can finally do whatever she likes and whenever she likes for how long she likes. Most people entering this stage pretty hard buy a motorcycle or maybe a convertible. Janelle bought an RV. In a few years, the novelty will wear off and she’ll start thinking about rocking chairs on porches😉 Whether this is with, or without Kody, and on CP Arizona, remains to be seen.

• Love 8

Do we even know if Janelle actually owns the RV? I think it is a rental, otherwise why would you pay someplace to store it all winter long when she could store it on Kody's property. Also, why would you buy something you can't even tow? I would not think her car/suv is powerful enough to tow that large of an RV. If she is happy and Savannah is ok with living in it for the summer, go for it. All that moving and stuff is exhausting, plus she has to put her apartment stuff in storage and then do the same thingk in the fall and not to mention paying apartment application fees and deposits as well as pet deposits 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Do we even know if Janelle actually owns the RV? I think it is a rental, otherwise why would you pay someplace to store it all winter long when she could store it on Kody's property. Also, why would you buy something you can't even tow? I would not think her car/suv is powerful enough to tow that large of an RV. If she is happy and Savannah is ok with living in it for the summer, go for it. All that moving and stuff is exhausting, plus she has to put her apartment stuff in storage and then do the same thingk in the fall and not to mention paying apartment application fees and deposits as well as pet deposits 

According to this article, Janelle bought the RV:

"Janelle borrowed money from US Bank National on December 29, 2021 for a 2021 Milestone RV, according to public records.  The expiration date for the loan is December 29, 2026."

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4875733/sister-wives-janelle-brown-living-plans-without-kody-split/

• Useful 8
  • Love 2

She needed a permit to park and live in the RV. Ysabel & Gwen got stuck axle-deep in mud on the road last Spring or the year before at about this time of year, so that may be why she lives in town in Winter & Snow-melt season.  At least she got the RV version with a tiny bunk room for Savanah.  The master looks comfortable.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
On 4/11/2022 at 2:02 PM, deirdra said:

Thanks for that. We have graduated licenses where I am too but lots of teens don't bother to get fully qualified ASAP and don't realize it is a problem until they're expected to drive for a job. I took my road test and got my license the day I turned 16; for me, driving = freedom, even if it is mom's car! I guess we'll know when Savanah is fully qualified when Janelle posts a pic from her stoop showing Savanah driving off alone.

Everything looked pretty dry around there.  With any luck, that secondary ditch they dug for a future water tank may have filled up with melted snow. Are there any fish besides catfish that can live in muddy holes?  It would be great for family get togethers if Janelle stocked the ditches with catfish, to commemorate why they are still on the air!

They could have a commemorative catfish ceremony, and TLC should dedicate 3 episodes to it. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

RV's really need to be stored in a covered location, out of the sun and elements, which can degrade the finish and animals and insects to invade.  My great aunt has her's winterized and stored every winter.  It will make it last longer.

• Useful 7
  • Love 3

"I sleep (sic) amazing and have the energy to do all the things!"

That sounds like a post-sugar rush crash and reload, although I wouldn't know what all those things are.  

Also, in the photo, that bottle of Plexus looks enormous.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A59CFB1A-3983-45FF-82C6-8B89184711C3.jpeg

72269BC9-967B-4B94-B279-66ACA58E7E1B.jpeg

🙄 You forget, Janelle, that you post pictures of yourself eating things you say you don’t crave. And after seeing a recent full-body picture of you, your weight looks the same. 

Get back to us when you have something measurable to share. In the meantime, stop lying to everyone. Diet and exercise and tried and true, not pink snake oil.

if I were Plexus I’d be worried about Janelle appearing like a fraud. Remember when Kirstie Alley couldn’t keep weight off and she was a spokesperson for Jenny Craig? Didn’t they fire her? 

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jenelle should  get lipo and a tummy tuck. And claim it was a Plexus miracle! 

She would then be as phony as Meri.

To be fair to Janelle, having 6 kids in rapid succession and possibly genetically predisposed to obesity, we all may look like her.  Most people would work like hell with diet and exercise to overcome the situation or at least dress more appropriately for her figure.  She is going nowhere with her get slender quick fixes.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A59CFB1A-3983-45FF-82C6-8B89184711C3.jpeg

72269BC9-967B-4B94-B279-66ACA58E7E1B.jpeg

Ok…I quickly scrolled through this thread, saw this picture and for 1 shocking second I thought it was something else she held in her hand….. Something with 5 letters and starting with a d…..🤔🤭☺️

• LOL 21
8 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

"I sleep (sic) amazing and have the energy to do all the things!"

That sounds like a post-sugar rush crash and reload, although I wouldn't know what all those things are.  

Also, in the photo, that bottle of Plexus looks enormous.

This.  How does one consume a massive bottle of pink sludge and have both tons of energy, yet the ability to sleep at night?  And since I haven't been paying attention, does one drink Plexus all day long, or is it a meal replacement, or is it just for show, since I have yet to see one picture of Janelle, Maddie or Christine actually drinking this stuff?

And lol at the size of the bottle.  Are these women completely clueless on how bizarre they look clutching that thing with a huge smile on their faces?  

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

She would then be as phony as Meri.

To be fair to Janelle, having 6 kids in rapid succession and possibly genetically predisposed to obesity, we all may look like her.  Most people would work like hell with diet and exercise to overcome the situation or at least dress more appropriately for her figure.  She is going nowhere with her get slender quick fixes.

Her mother wasn't overweight and neither is her sister.  Unless it came from a grandparent or just from over eating.  My guess is from having 6 kids and eating your feelings.  Plus having to eat a lot of carbs because it's cheaper.    While I'm not as large as Janelle I'm overweight.  Yes I know I can lose it, but it's just having the desire to do it and keep it off.  Which is more of a lifestyle change than a diet.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Her mother wasn't overweight and neither is her sister.  Unless it came from a grandparent or just from over eating.  My guess is from having 6 kids and eating your feelings.  Plus having to eat a lot of carbs because it's cheaper.    While I'm not as large as Janelle I'm overweight.  Yes I know I can lose it, but it's just having the desire to do it and keep it off.  Which is more of a lifestyle change than a diet.

I don't recall seeing photos of Janelle's father the tendency to weight gain may have come from there or as you say other family members.  I think you nailed it when you said eating her feelings as well as carb laden diet.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My guess is from having 6 kids and eating your feelings.  Plus having to eat a lot of carbs because it's cheaper. 

This! And I would probably add that it’s a lot easier to cook less healthy options, especially when cooking for a large group. My mum told me stories about peeling a large bucket of potatoes and a bucket full of beans that needed to be washed, cut and cooked when she was a kid every single day (A family of 10). Opening a few cans of vegetables and emptying a bag of fish fingers in the oven is so much easier! 

• Love 11
18 hours ago, laurakaye said:

And since I haven't been paying attention, does one drink Plexus all day long, or is it a meal replacement

I believe one is to drink one serving twice a day before meals, which gives the feeling of being full so that less is eaten at the meals.  The very same thing could be accomplished cheaper and more healthily by drinking a glass of water and eating a carrot or two, or other fibrous vegetable.  Like all the other gimmicks that have come before and will come after Plexus, the immutable truth is that there is no magic potion for attaining healthy and sustainable weight loss.  She's wasting her money and possibly jeopardizing her health. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, nosedive said:

I believe one is to drink one serving twice a day before meals, which gives the feeling of being full so that less is eaten at the meals.  The very same thing could be accomplished cheaper and more healthily by drinking a glass of water and eating a carrot or two, or other fibrous vegetable.  Like all the other gimmicks that have come before and will come after Plexus, the immutable truth is that there is no magic potion for attaining healthy and sustainable weight loss.  She's wasting her money and possibly jeopardizing her health. 

Or eating a salad or a vegetable soup before your meal.  Fills you up on low calories so you will eat less at meal time.

• Love 9

Janelle took this video at Christine’s. Savanah is really blurry because Janelle panned by her very quickly. 

Screenshots from the video:

E4BB3931-5EF6-4AD9-99BA-CA99E874655B.jpeg

9410CDFB-8F2B-46CD-A050-6966FB447035.jpeg

2B3ED928-47F3-4ACE-BDD8-C71B5632DC91.jpeg

08AD51A0-4AEA-4D59-8D4E-2D908F914BB6.jpeg

5A94F873-3F93-4E64-811B-42CC899A7295.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Camera is set up!  Maybe the kids are tired of having their whole life on social media!I

This wouldn’t surprise me at all. Especially since it isn’t about the happy polygamous life but about spreading all the family misery. Most are probably thinking stuff like “can you please stop making an utter fool of yourself? And of us, since we’re extras in your drama tv?

• Love 9

The video was posted on one of their nonsense pages, “Empowered Living”. 🤦‍♀️

3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Does Christine do her cooking videos at home on her own?  I thought that was to be a TLC cooking show!

It was a digital  series that she did in her own kitchen.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

The video was posted on one of their nonsense pages, “Empowered Living”. 🤦‍♀️

It was a digital  series that she did in her own kitchen.

Oh ok. Is that the SHOW she talked about?  I honestly thought it was going to be a big deal!

• Love 1

This is for Savanah’s prom, Christine is altering it. It’s a screenshot from a video Janelle took. I don’t know if Savanah wanted her head cut off in it, but that’s how it was throughout. 🤷🏼‍♀️

BC6F65A4-5A76-4EF5-9E95-C52127D8FA09.jpeg

• Love 11