Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

F5D9D601-D936-4DFA-8143-A4D38420D9A7.jpeg

Is Meri leaping to conclusions?  Unless she saw the person actually taking them from her lilac bush (in which case, she could have stopped them in the act), she may be making an assumption. 

Just because someone is walking down the street carrying lilacs doesn't mean they came from her property, they could  be delivering them from their own yard to another neighbor or the recipient from someone down the street.  One thing about lilacs, if they are in bloom, you will find them all over the neighborhood. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Is meri living at Lizzie’s except for when she isn’t traveling?    

I think she must be still maintaining a home in Flagstaff.  There would  be no room at the Inn for a bedroom for Meri and her inventory.  The inn seems to have 4 bedrooms available for rent, Jenn and husband? would occupy one bedroom, Jenn has a son and daughter, so there goes 3 of the bedrooms.  When Meri's mom Bonnie was running the inn, she may have used the accessory building on the property to sleep but Jenn could not very well stay out there leaving her kids unattended through the night.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Does she really think that the purported lilac thief follows her on IG?  

I bet she's known as the local Bitch on Wheels in Parowan.  

Just like the supposed "Costco Stalker" she just wants to air grievances to get likes and views. 

Do you think she's on NextDoor?  

• LOL 17
On 5/6/2022 at 1:12 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I would like to know other than the 3 ingredients you need to make them, what makes hers legendary? Is it that extra cup of shitty attitude she adds?  

I recall Meri initially advertising her Krispie Treats as being made with “cookie butter”, she had them priced at $40 for 8 treats or $16 for a single treat… people on Reddit dragged her for charging way too much…. since then she’s removed that page from her Lizzie’s website

jeez shes such a drama Queen and once again Meri is the “victim” and this time it’s a lilac THIEF!! 🙄

she really needs to go on Tinder and get herself laid  💕

0C41262D-80A5-4089-BC34-2126FDA48724.jpeg

• LOL 10
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

F5D9D601-D936-4DFA-8143-A4D38420D9A7.jpeg

Is it that red car in the center? Why didn’t she go out and confront them? Why does EVERYTHING have to be a social media post?

I’d be annoyed, too. It’s one thing for a person to ask permission—then sure, probably, just don’t take the whole bush. But people nowadays have no regard for others and just take stuff that’s not theirs like it’s okay. Like they’re entitled to it. Just ASK. But, maybe they were too afraid of Meri so the did a clip and run. 

• Love 8

It's not cool to just clip away but if the bush was overhanging the sidewalk or was really large a few snips would probably not even be noticed. I could take ten bushels of branches off my trees and it wouldn't make a dent.  Lilacs in my area produce tons of flowers.

Meri is just a drama queen, hands down.  And has a massive persecution complex on top of it.

• Love 13

How hard is it to just askthe owner?  "Hi, I was passing by and your lilacs are so pretty.  Would you mind if I took a few?  Thank you!"   You get to meet your neighbor, and spread some much needed good cheer and compliments in the hood.  🙂

Can't believe I'm taking Meri's side.  Can't believe I'm believing Meri.  🙄

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

How hard is it to just askthe owner?  "Hi, I was passing by and your lilacs are so pretty.  Would you mind if I took a few?  Thank you!"   You get to meet your neighbor, and spread some much needed good cheer and compliments in the hood.  🙂

Can't believe I'm taking Meri's side.  Can't believe I'm believing Meri.  🙄

Without more context to her accusation, I have to wonder if the lilacs actually came from her property.  Even if she did see them in the act and made a getaway in a car before she could get her clodhoppers on to run after them, this would turn out to be another positive for Meri.  Yet another case of victimization of Meri, something else to store in her arsenal of inflicted wounds.

Our house sits high from the sidewalk and we have a fieldstone wall with Baskets of Gold (Alyssum) planted across the top of the wall.  A pretty spectacular display at this time of year.  Frequently, I get a knock on the door asking if they can take clippings, I provide them with some water saturated paper toweling and a plastic bag to keep it fresh til they get home.  At times, some have taken advantage and uprooted an entire plant, leaving a gap in the row.  Annoying to be sure, but hardly worthy of a social media post.

• Love 14
On 5/5/2022 at 7:32 PM, iwantcookies said:

Why does she not make the treats banana shaped? 

A few days ago, she was asking her followers for flavor suggestions.

I had to sit on my hands so I wouldn't type "Human hair and dog dander."

• LOL 10
On 5/2/2022 at 9:06 AM, Ms.Lulu said:

On another topic, it must be hard for Meri to move beyond her divorce because of the show.  If you are around your ex every day how will you ever move to a place where you aren't hopelessly looking for an eventual reconciliation?  At least in front of the cameras we know that Robyn encourages Meri to think there is still hope.  This idea is she keeps sweet and looks to the mountain is really unfortunate when you need to heal from a divorce.

I do think there are ex spouses that are able to work together and be around each other (even be friends) and yet "be over each other"- especially if they are involved co-parents. But I don't think that is Meri and Kody. I think Meri is still in love with Kody, much more than Janelle ever was (Janelle likes him and all, but it was never that deep) and unlike Christine I don't think she is getting her emotional needs met anywhere else, so she has all this energy to devote to trying to get Kody "back".

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I do think there are ex spouses that are able to work together and be around each other (even be friends) and yet "be over each other"- especially if they are involved co-parents. But I don't think that is Meridian and Kody. I think Meri is still in love with Kody, much more than Janelle ever was (Janelle likes him and all, but it was never that deep) and unlike Christine I don't think she is getting her emotional needs met anywhere else, so she has all this energy to devote to trying to get Kody "back".

Agreed.  

I also am of the opinion that Meri thought after the divorce, things between her and Kody would remain the same, that it was only a paper divorce to get Robyn's kids on Kody's insurance and that was it.  After seeing footage of Kody and Robyn's honeymoon extravaganza, she must have been in a huge pit of denial to think "fillings" wouldn't enter into this divorce.  

She gave Kody everything he wanted in being Robyn's legal husband and there was no turning back.  She not only lost Kody, she also lost her Queen Bee position in the process.  If she really did offer up the divorce for altruistic reasons, she put herself firmly into the "no good deed goes unpunished" category.  

And her revenge is obviously foisting overpriced Rice Krispy treats and LulaRoe products on her followers as Robyn took the "prize"  😂 

kodyrobyn.jpg

• Love 8
13 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Does she really think that the purported lilac thief follows her on IG?  

I bet she's known as the local Bitch on Wheels in Parowan.  

Just like the supposed "Costco Stalker" she just wants to air grievances to get likes and views. 

Do you think she's on NextDoor?  

What's NextDoor?  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

@xwordfanatik NextDoor is an app that you can check out all the local stuff in your area, from crime (hopefully not) suspicious activity, lost and found, yard sales..I believe you have to be invited by someone already in your area, at least that was the case a few years ago 

Anyone can sign up now, although certain clubs are by invite only. It’s useful for warnings about traffic jams, robbers targeting an area, helping to find lost pets and finding a good or service you need. Just don’t enable notifications or else you’ll wear your battery down in no time. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 5/8/2022 at 11:00 PM, Joan of Argh said:

jeez shes such a drama Queen and once again Meri is the “victim” and this time it’s a lilac THIEF!! 🙄

she really needs to go on Tinder and get herself laid  💕

even the men on Tinder have standards.. 😣

nope.webp

• LOL 10
On 5/11/2022 at 3:55 PM, Dustbunny said:

even the men on Tinder have standards.. 😣

nope.webp

😂

So, I know there’s someone for everyone, but ‘ol Meri is so gruff, manipulative, fake and narcissistic, she probably doesn’t have suitors knocking her door down. She just doesn’t have that many attractive qualities. Plus, there’s another issue…………

Although she’s acknowledged that her relationship with Kody is “dead”, I still think she wants him to reverse course and come back to her. The harder she tries, however, the more off-putting she becomes.

There’s a lot of fake energy emanating from Meri. It surrounds her like a black cloud.  

• Love 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, CherryBelly said:

saw the other day she did a public speaking gig where she got a standing ovation

Here’s what she wrote about it:

A0B0E8ED-C9E5-4C3E-9E02-F24A1DBC6044.jpeg

This is the person she referenced (she’s posted about her previously) and what she had to say:

0FD00D98-A87A-430B-84FC-651F203320C0.jpeg

700C8E10-DA45-4685-83F5-043CF91EECE6.jpeg

The video, which  doesn’t include Meri’s words of wisdom:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdcuo-nAdnl/

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 5
20 minutes ago, CherryBelly said:

Yeah so wise. She married a man who wanted to marry other people too and spent 6 months talking to a woman she thought was a male millionaire who was gonna whisk her away.

That's how narcissistic and vain Meri is. She thought a younger, gorgeous looking millionaire was in love with her and she had more to offer than all the beautiful 20 somethings that would line up for a man like that.

THIS!   That's how humungous her ego is.  Did she stop and question what attributes she was bringing to the table? 

Her intellect is limited to philosophical quotes from Hobby Lobby plaques and she is hardly arm candy.  Maybe she thought she could catch and hold the big fish with a never ending variety of Rice Krispie treats.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The video, which  doesn’t include Meri’s words of wisdom:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdcuo-nAdnl/

Meri’s shadow could block out the sun

i see she’s still wearing Truely’s jacket and wtf does she have on her feet!?!?!!

At least this Danelle woman knows to wear black….What is that polka dot mess Meri stretched over her bottom half!?!

and of course they do a “Tub Hug” like besties

9A1381C2-22A5-4EC8-8A83-83B6366DE26C.jpeg

4CE47A13-C278-4F9A-9F14-320F1E75D273.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Link
  • LOL 12
On 5/8/2022 at 1:03 PM, Sandy W said:

Is Meri leaping to conclusions?  Unless she saw the person actually taking them from her lilac bush (in which case, she could have stopped them in the act), she may be making an assumption. 

Just because someone is walking down the street carrying lilacs doesn't mean they came from her property, they could  be delivering them from their own yard to another neighbor or the recipient from someone down the street.  One thing about lilacs, if they are in bloom, you will find them all over the neighborhood. 

Maybe they just needed them for their lilac downline. That’s not considered  stealing; right?

• LOL 9
(edited)

Did Meri post these pictures?  They are rather unkind to the other ladies in the shot.  I guess LLR doesn't care how badly clothing clings, or how unflattering their clothing is in real life.  LLR should include a can of anti-static spray with each and every order.

Edited by CalicoKitty
forgot a word.
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

I thought all these people were supposed to be such great "friends".  At least crop the picture before you post it. I thought she was supposed to be so good at cropping and filtering.  Mean and selfish.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Screenshots 

There is unfiltered Meri. That jacket is too small! No way can she zip it up! Is she wearing sneakers? 
AA3AC671-8933-4D95-B339-5919E7C19F85.jpeg

No, clodhoppers.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, CherryBelly said:

Dear God. How do people think any of these bull-s***ers are being real. My soul listens to her? No-one talks like that. They're all just circle-jerking. I'm honoured to be your friend, no i'm honoured to be *your* friend. And humbled by how wise you are. Puke.

Yeah so wise. She married a man who wanted to marry other people too and spent 6 months talking to a woman she thought was a male millionaire who was gonna whisk her away.

That's how narcissistic and vain Meri is. She thought a younger, gorgeous looking millionaire was in love with her and she had more to offer than all the beautiful 20 somethings that would line up for a man like that.

This. She’s also not very cultured—maybe not as white bread as Janelle, but pretty basic. Why would she think a well-traveled, higher-educated millionaire would have chosen *her*? 

And yeah, all the attention and compliments she gets from fans and faux friends doesn’t keep her ego in check. So. Fake. Those types of people are the quickest to dump you when you fail to remain useful to them. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Screenshots 

There is unfiltered Meri. That jacket is too small! No way can she zip it up! Is she wearing sneakers? 

AA3AC671-8933-4D95-B339-5919E7C19F85.jpeg

277EB383-A9DD-44CA-B09E-EC4621A8EDF2.jpeg

Wow, that’s inspiring. Makes me wanna join right up. Let’s all look like wobblebottoms in unflattering clothes designed by people who clearly hate women.   🙄

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 5/8/2022 at 8:03 PM, Sandy W said:

Sorry, a bit late to this part of the Meri-show. All I wanted to say is that is typical SM-behaviour nowadays. I'l call you out on your misbehaviour for all to see (brave Me!) but no way that I am going to say this in person (you might get angry and shout at me.)

I suddenly have to think about something that happened to me in our neighbourhood SM account: Our neighbour lighting a little bonfire to burn garden waste. He was vilified on SM for all the discomfort and nuisance.  In the end I responded with: "You obviously know who he is and where he lives, go and talk to him. He is a lovely elderly man and means no harm, I'm sure he doesn't realise what he is causing".

The result: I was skinned alive! How I DARED to call that poor man elderly....... (GOD I laughed so hard when I read those hypocrite comments!!)

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I wasn’t sure where to put this and I should know since they talked about the catfish 3 trillion times, but did “Sam” talk/target any of the other wives besides Meri meaning when he was posting on her SM did the other wives ever post in their conversations or did they all just stay on their own SM even back then except to cross-shill?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

If (s)he did, (s)he obviously wasn’t successful. Janelle and Robyn didn’t suffer from Kody’s neglect and seemed fine with the arrangements, so weren’t looking for attention. Christine wasn’t happy but she wasn’t admitting it at the time, trying to convince herself everything was fine. So she probably wasn’t open to that kind of attention either. Meri probably was an easy target…

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

That is one unflattering outfit ol’ Mer is wearing in front of her adoring audience…brings to mind the green dress of yore.

And who are those women in the audience that scream and cheer for Meri? Are they Luluroe suckers?

• Love 9
On 5/15/2022 at 3:21 PM, LilyD said:

If (s)he did, (s)he obviously wasn’t successful. Janelle and Robyn didn’t suffer from Kody’s neglect and seemed fine with the arrangements, so weren’t looking for attention. Christine wasn’t happy but she wasn’t admitting it at the time, trying to convince herself everything was fine. So she probably wasn’t open to that kind of attention either. Meri probably was an easy target…

By the time of the catfish, Meri had lost her daughter from her home. She had also lost Rank as HBIC in charge in the family hierarchy. She probably felt abandoned on 2 counts, possibly 3, if you count losing Robyn as her BFF. If she realized how she'd been played by Robyn, imo, it must have been agony just to crawl out of bed each morning. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

By the time of the catfish, Meri had lost her daughter from her home. She had also lost Rank as HBIC in charge in the family hierarchy. She probably felt abandoned on 2 counts, possibly 3, if you count losing Robyn as her BFF. If she realized how she'd been played by Robyn, imo, it must have been agony just to crawl out of bed each morning. 

Exactly, this was what I meant with being an easy target. Guess it’s one of the big disadvantages of being a reality star: Your misery is for all to see (and possibly abuse, as in Meri’s case)

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

in my opinion the reason she doesn’t get much sympathy is because she’s a big fake who never owns her shit, period.

She brought Robyn onboard for her own selfish reasons and it backfired, she started up a relationship with her cat fisher and came away looking like the hypocrite that she is, she’d been on her moral high horse for years with her modesty BS only to be revealed sucking on bananas and scratching a strangers name into her skin while sitting in the tub trying to look sexy.

she labels herself “BRAVE” “StrongWoman” “BossBabe” and other ridiculous affirmations but she isn’t any of those things because if she was she would place the blame where it actually belongs which is in the lap of Kody and Robyn

She’d tell it like it is and call them out but typical Meri she attacks everyone else and then sucks up to Kody and Robyn like the coward that she is, she loves to bully people who are weaker than she is because that’s easy, she’ll never confront Kody and Robyn because she knows Kody won’t stand for it and he’d tell her to “F*CK OFF”

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

in my opinion the reason she doesn’t get much sympathy is because she’s a big fake who never owns her shit, period.

She brought Robyn onboard for her own selfish reasons and it backfired, she started up a relationship with her cat fisher and came away looking like the hypocrite that she is, she’d been on her moral high horse for years with her modesty BS only to be revealed sucking on bananas and scratching a strangers name into her skin while sitting in the tub trying to look sexy.

she labels herself “BRAVE” “StrongWoman” “BossBabe” and other ridiculous affirmations but she isn’t any of those things because if she was she would place the blame where it actually belongs which is in the lap of Kody and Robyn

She’d tell it like it is and call them out but typical Meri she attacks everyone else and then sucks up to Kody and Robyn like the coward that she is, she loves to bully people who are weaker than she is because that’s easy, she’ll never confront Kody and Robyn because she knows Kody won’t stand for it and he’d tell her to “F*CK OFF”

This X 1,000.  Great summation!

• Love 12