Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I like a 1/3 cup milk with my coffee lol. I prefer it warm. Hence the huge mug.

Same - 2/3 coffee which I microwave for 30 seconds even when it's fresh from the pot because I need to add 1/3 cup of frothed half and half.  

Has Mariah been quarantining with Meri for these past several months?  Is Audge there?  What about their ESA dogs?  Does Parowan have enough pretentious coffee shoppes and vegan hot dog restaurants where she can get take out to satisfy her lovely disposition?

• LOL 10
On 11/20/2020 at 1:30 PM, laurakaye said:

Does Parowan have enough pretentious coffee shoppes and vegan hot dog restaurants where she can get take out to satisfy her lovely disposition?

No. That's why she's been living off rice crispy treats for months.  Does she know that most marshmallows are not vegan? They contain gelatin made from pig or cow bones.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I just find it so very pretentious when someone posts a selfie where you can see their outstretched arm holding their phone and they're making a super cutesy face, because you know there were about 27 takes and 26 of them were deleted.

Come at me, youngsters - I just bought the Nimbus 3000 super-soaker hose attachment and I know how to use it.

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I sure wish that she hadn’t face tuned herself into oblivion in this photo.  I would have liked to have looked at this photo and said, here’s someone who’s trying to be happy.  Go on girl, be happy Mer, just being you . . . But then she’s not really being her, is she?  Love or hate Meri, you have to be kinda sad for a lost soul like that.  Or maybe I’m just feeling charitable as the holidays approach.  I just want to say to her, the cutie motivational phrases and hash tags are one thing, but really loving who you are and being happy with you is quite another.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Love or hate Meri, you have to be kinda sad for a lost soul like that.

She made herself a lost soul.  She has driven away anyone who cared for her. She's nasty and rude to customers.  The only way her daughter can stand her is if Meri pays her. Not exactly a way to elicit sympathy from me.  When you act lke a nasty bitch, payback is hell.

• Love 12
On 11/22/2020 at 1:42 PM, xwordfanatik said:

As always, her face has been filtered beyond belief.

And HOW does she still have an army of skanks that kiss her behind, as nasty as she is?  

And she forgot to filter her neck so her face looks 30 years younger than the rest of her.

I have no idea why people continue to follow and be fans of this obviously fake AF, self-obsessed, middle-aged, face-tuning cow (who somehow gets away with being mean to her followers, yet they still follow her). 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

These pictures suggest that the inn is currently open for business, but is anyone staying there?  Is she trying to give the impression that she has guests?  

She's probably feeding them to Pudge and Sludge and claiming it as a business expense.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 11/24/2020 at 6:41 AM, laurakaye said:

These pictures suggest that the inn is currently open for business, but is anyone staying there?  Is she trying to give the impression that she has guests?  

There probably is only one room to rent, between Meri, Sludge and Pudge and Mom ( unless she is in the shed )  Sludge and Pudge have been in Utah since March, so do they still have their apt in Chicago ?  Did they move all their crap to Utah ?  I am still unsure why Meri needs a 5000 Sq ft house in Flagstaff

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

There probably is only one room to rent, between Meri, Sludge and Pudge and Mom ( unless she is in the shed )  Sludge and Pudge have been in Utah since March, so do they still have their apt in Chicago ?  Did they move all their crap to Utah ?  I am still unsure why Meri needs a 5000 Sq ft house in Flagstaff

My guess is that Meri's Flagstaff mansion is full of LLR and that she goes back and forth for the purpose of her live sales. She has to be employing someone to post the pix outfits on her FB (they call ot a wall drop,  not sure why) and to do the invoicing and shipping. Unless she moved all her gear to the b&b and is having her mom and the girls help with the shipping. That would be more logical, as she could then give up the rental altogether, which I'm sure she will do once the show is cancelled. She probably has friends in Lehi. I don't think it's all that far from Parowan, and she certainly has relatives near there. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

That pose looks painful. 

I'm pretty sure she drops one shoulder to minimize her linebacker frame that would be apparent in a straight on shot.

ETA.  She may also be trolling for the next Mr. Goodbar with the seductively louche posture and come-hither racoon eyes.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

She HAS to stop calling herself “therealmeribrown” until she stops tuning her face!  It’s just driving me crazy!

Her doctored photos are anything but real.  The show reveals every flaw on all of them.  Orange makeup and all!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I'm pretty sure she drops one shoulder to minimize her linebacker frame that would be apparent in a straight on shot.

ETA.  She may also be trolling for the next Mr. Goodbar with the seductively louche posture and come-hither racoon eyes.

Dead haha 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, deirdra said:

What is the "turkey" made out of?  Molded rice crispy treat?

Probably recycled from unsold stock.

I'll bet they are just flocking to snatch up goodies from the world famous B&B.

• LOL 6

"OF COURSE our famous cinnamon biscuits".  Parowan is a community of approximately 3,000 people.  For years, the local diner has built their claim to fame on their cinnamon rolls. 

In the spirit of co-operation between local businesses, could Meri not have tried to capitalize on the one thing this small business had going for them?  I realize that Meri's are biscuits as opposed to rolls, but still.......

Way to build rapport in a small community Meri!  If I were the owner of the diner, I would be busy churning out Rice Krispie Treats in a variety of flavors, packaging them with a ribbon and selling them for $1.00 each, which is more in line with the actual value.

• Love 13
51 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

"OF COURSE our famous cinnamon biscuits".  Parowan is a community of approximately 3,000 people.  For years, the local diner has built their claim to fame on their cinnamon rolls. 

In the spirit of co-operation between local businesses, could Meri not have tried to capitalize on the one thing this small business had going for them?  I realize that Meri's are biscuits as opposed to rolls, but still.......

Way to build rapport in a small community Meri!  If I were the owner of the diner, I would be busy churning out Rice Krispie Treats in a variety of flavors, packaging them with a ribbon and selling them for $1.00 each, which is more in line with the actual value.

Now I wonder how many of the locals like this interloper horning in on their specialty!  Meri once again proves how selfish she is.  I hope no one buys her overpriced crap, I certainly would NOT.

• Love 6

If people are dumb enough to drive past the local diner and head to Lizzie's House of Bullshit instead, they deserve Meri's crusty ass biscuits. I doubt many of the locals are choosing Meri over the diner. I'm super curious how many people Meri is getting to stay at Lizzie's Inn anyway. Is it really a place people want to go and stay over? I thought there wasn't much around the area.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

This looks like someone ate too much crap and got sick on the floor. 

I watch a lot of holiday baking contests on TV, and molded rice crispy treats are a common foundation for display sculptures. However, they are always covered with fondant. This looks like a raw chicken. Some icing, chocolate, cinnamon, or anything brown would have made it interesting instead of disgusting. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I've done field work out of many small towns, and their BnB's and even motels buy their fresh baked goods from the local bakery or diner.  It is usually cheaper (they get a deal) and spreads goodwill through town.  If I worked at the Parowan diner and a tourist asked for recommendations on where to stay, I'd suggest anywhere except Meri's.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Thirty seconds in that movement was making me seasick.  And the tacky rock whatevers?  She is unbelievable.

It's evident that she has spent several months in close quarters with Mariah.  The flippant, glib, person we are seeing on this video is not the Meri we have come to know.  

There wasn't exactly a stampede of buyers eager to purchase the variety of merchandise they were offering.  I wonder what the locals thought of $30. for a pair of crocheted potholders and it looked like some of SWCloset joolry on the table but I didn't hear her mention it. 

• LOL 5

I bit the bullet and watched the whole shit-show.  The only thingk I could focus on was that her brown tooth and straw-hair side-part were reversed from what her other photos show.  Didn't help.

I rilly wonder how many fawning fans actually stopped and bought the crap she was shilling.  She was getting ass-kissing comments galore, and hey!  Shout-outs to Blair Michael, her crush who unfortunately is gay.  

@Sandy W, that's amusing she had Robyn's crap joolry on the table, and didn't mention it!  

Marketing 101 fail.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, lindalouwho said:

You know what Meri needs? More hairspray. And black eyeliner. Definitely more eyeliner.

She also needs a visit with an Orthodontist.  When she's is on the show, she is not speaking in such an animated manner as she was on the 'Live From Parowan' today and I noticed her bottom teeth are all wonky and need braces. 

It's not that she can't afford dental care, she spends more than she would need to have them attended to on her frequent trips to Disney and the excessive rent she pays to maintain a house in Flagstaff that she hasn't really lived in since the Pandemic happened.  That's pretty expensive storage for her LLR inventory, she could rent a warehouse in Parowan, store her inventory and conduct her "lives" from there. 

It seems apparent that she has distanced herself from the family unit but may continue the pretense to wring every last drop possible from the show.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, lindalouwho said:

You know what Meri needs? More hairspray. And black eyeliner. Definitely more eyeliner.

Omg her eyeliner is terrible. She clearly doesn't see how thick she's laying it on. Also? I think an anonymous care package with some keratin hair treatment and purple anti-brass toning shampoo is in order. 

• Love 10

I only made it half way through... almost "quite" at 30 seconds... :}

And the fragging Labradorite tree... that is probably one of the worst pieces of Labradorite I have ever seen! I used to sell crystals and minerals on eBay. This is what lovely Labradorite looks like:

766237800_LMWxQTsaR2y686SlmeQw_thumb_342.thumb.jpg.b180905b39f2f9e486aecd51204ddbeb.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_340.jpg

Edited by Gramto6
to add how long I watched...
  • Love 13
On 11/27/2020 at 6:26 PM, Kellyee said:

I'm super curious how many people Meri is getting to stay at Lizzie's Inn anyway. Is it really a place people want to go and stay over? I thought there wasn't much around the area.

Parowan is a lotta nothin'. One northbound and one southbound exit off I-15. The Subway is across the freeway at the TA station; in town there's a Taco Bell, a Dairy Freeze, a pizza joint, a hamburger joint, one Chinese place, one Mexican place, a hole-in-the-wall family restaurant, a cafe, a bakery in the Chevron station and a coffee house/bakery (I think that's where the cinnamon rolls come in).

A couple of one-star motels, one dollar store, one convenience store, one gas station, one auto parts store, one bank. Two auto repair shops, one barber shop, two salons (one with tanning), a no-name drug store, a True Value hardware store. One veterinary office, a post office, a library, a cemetery, an outdoor city swimming pool with 6 lanes.

One K-6 elementary school and one 7-12 high school, each with about 350 students. No traffic lights. but the airport has a 3-star rating and three reviews, one saying "Watch out for the pot holes on approach." Roger that. 

It's 20 minutes to Brian Head and 20 minutes to Cedar City (avoid if possible, lotsa tweekers and associated crime), what you probably need is St George (one hour). And that's about it. Well, Paragonah (population 388) is just up the road a piece.

The kicker is that google maps still has Lizzie's listed as Victoria's B&B. I'm thinking Meri bought herself a pig in a poke. 

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

If downtown Parowan is having a Christmas extravaganza, how does Meri tie Lizzie's into that?  Is Lizzie's actually in the downtown area?  Does she think that all of those dozens of shoppers are going to head to her dusty B&B to purchase logo items for a place they've never actually stayed in or bring home extremely overpriced treats that they could make themselves or buy at the local bakery for a fraction of what Meri charges?  I suppose running a B&B in any situation is tricky, but I kind of think that the only person who rilly loves the history that Lizzie's brings to the community is Meri herself.  It's like when your preschooler brings home a scribble drawing and you think it's the most beautiful thing but anyone else would be like, what is that?  While it may be a lovely place to stay, I'm not sure who she's marketing it to besides her interwebz friends.

• Love 9
On 11/29/2020 at 10:56 PM, suomi said:

Parowan is a lotta nothin'. One northbound and one southbound exit off I-15. The Subway is across the freeway at the TA station; in town there's a Taco Bell, a Dairy Freeze, a pizza joint, a hamburger joint, one Chinese place, one Mexican place, a hole-in-the-wall family restaurant, a cafe, a bakery in the Chevron station and a coffee house/bakery (I think that's where the cinnamon rolls come in).

A couple of one-star motels, one dollar store, one convenience store, one gas station, one auto parts store, one bank. Two auto repair shops, one barber shop, two salons (one with tanning), a no-name drug store, a True Value hardware store. One veterinary office, a post office, a library, a cemetery, an outdoor city swimming pool with 6 lanes.

One K-6 elementary school and one 7-12 high school, each with about 350 students. No traffic lights. but the airport has a 3-star rating and three reviews, one saying "Watch out for the pot holes on approach." Roger that. 

It's 20 minutes to Brian Head and 20 minutes to Cedar City (avoid if possible, lotsa tweekers and associated crime), what you probably need is St George (one hour). And that's about it. Well, Paragonah (population 388) is just up the road a piece.

The kicker is that google maps still has Lizzie's listed as Victoria's B&B. I'm thinking Meri bought herself a pig in a poke. 

Definitely. Been through there a few times, each time it was just to stop for fuel and stretch our legs. 

Meri and her B&B come off as annoying to me. Everything from her voice (both self-important and condescending) to the nature of the business (overly self-important) gets on my nerves. Her video that was posted earlier had me aggravated at the initial "hellooooooo hellooooooo you guyyyyyyys". 🤨 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14