Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Leon posted a picture that Leon and Audrey were going. So I say yes.

Hopefully they didn't show up looking like slobs.  There is comfortable and then there is just rude.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

My guess is that she was invited because I just don’t see Logan deliberately snubbing her like that. He appears to be a good guy. I am not sure though why on earth she wouldn't go. Maybe she did and Phoenix was one of the stops on her trip.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

To throw one more out there, at the wedding she can't be the center of attention.  Her whole being depends on that.

This. Also agree with an earlier comment about the lack of filters for the photos at the wedding — everyone would see Meri how she actually appears IRL.

So, Meri has to compensate by saying how HAPPY and FULFILLED she is on her trip. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

My guess is that she was invited because I just don’t see Logan deliberately snubbing her like that. He appears to be a good guy. I am not sure though why on earth she wouldn't go. Maybe she did and Phoenix was one of the stops on her trip.

She mentioned in a video that she was going to Phoenix, Las Vegas, Disneyland, other places I don’t remember, and Florida. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Useful 8
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She mentioned in a video that she was going to Phoenix, Las Vegas, Disneyland, other places I don’t remember, and Florida. 🤷🏼‍♀️

The wedding was in Phoenix. Reddit was flooded with all the wedding photos and yes, Meri and Leon were both there. I don't believe in a heart beat that Logan and Michelle would exclude her.  We only know them from online but they both seem like good people who love their family and also stay out of all the drama as well.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Meri seems pretty resentful on the show.  I wonder if she was aware just how little of her there would be camera wise this season.  Christine is really the star this season and behind her Janelle.  Meri and Robyn sort of tie for 3rd place.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Meri seems pretty resentful on the show.  I wonder if she was aware just how little of her there would be camera wise this season.  Christine is really the star this season and behind her Janelle.  Meri and Robyn sort of tie for 3rd place.

And, of course, Kody who is getting LOTS of screen time this season so we can see just how messed up he is. He's angry, belittling, and oblivious to decent family interactions that the moms worked hard to develop on their own with their kids. Well, okay, Christine and Janelle. Kody just flops that noodle hair around, yells how everyone is doing mean things TO HIM, and looks like an idiot.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, altopower said:

Kody just flops that noodle hair around, yells how everyone is doing mean things TO HIM, and looks like an idiot.

He sits back and smiles with his chest puffed out as if he believes all the viewers will think he is the one who is correct in all these arguments.  He couldn't be more wrong.

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Kody has said he wouldn’t blame Meri for giving up, now Robyn has said the same thing. Despite Robyn’s pleading for Meri to “hang on” with her, what on earth is Meri still doing there?

Kody AND Robyn have basically suggested it. Meri hangs around like a desperate barnacle, then proceeds to over-share on social media how awesome and strong she is. Meanwhile, calm and collected Christine shines as the strong one. I just don’t get where Meri’s head is at. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sister-wives-robyn-brown-wouldnt-blame-meri-if-she-left-kody/amp/

Edited to Add: See what I mean? Now it’s “look at me I’m going to Disneyland for the 1,000th time this year” blah blah blah. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I doubt she even got 10 applications lol

Inquiring minds want to know!  I'm curious too.  Will there be pictures?  Or will Meri wear the cone of shame, and cancel the whole shindig?  

We shall see!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, altopower said:

Meri says stuff like that and yet she still tries for crumbs from Kody. I don't get it.

This. I also feel she’s acting like she’s in “competition” from a genuinely happier Christine.

Meri’s just looking for more gullible victims to take advantage of via LuLaRoe. The more she has, the bigger her bank account becomes — all for ugly, chintzy, plastic clothes. I’ll never understand the attraction — I’d rather find second-hand, quality designer clothes at a consignment shop than wear flimsy jackets, unflattering bottoms and ugly shirts that stink after 20 minutes.

Out of curiosity, I looked through various peoples’ LLR sites and the clothes look bad on almost everyone. The way the material drapes across the body is so unflattering and cheap-looking. How is anyone managing to get new people on board? These are “clean the house clothes” at best! 

Edited by TurtlePower
Additional link to video re LLR’s scamminess is
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

To be fair to Meri, and all women, having/wanting a partner is only one part of one's life. It very possible to be happy in some areas of your life and unhappy in others.

I think all the Brown wives are faking their demeaners to some degree. Well maybe not Janelle, because it seems Janelle lives in this weird place of quasi contentment most of the time.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

I doubt she even got 10 applications lol

I doubt she got even 10 one applications. FTFY

I'd like to know who on earth has an ego big enough to demand an application from someone who wants to pay $6k to stay at their B&B!

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Like 3
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

That so sounds like a LuLaRoe indoctrination cheerleading script. 

I agree. Lulurot is also notorious for blaming salespeople whose sales are low for "lack of effort" rather than the shoddy merchandise or unappealing patterns they receive from the home office. As if extra effort could move crap nobody wants.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I don't have much to add here to the LLR conversation, but my wife's friend did decide to try to sell that shit for a brief time last year. She quickly realized nobody wanted it. My wife bought a couple things just to be supportive and they immediately became the stuff she wears when she's repainting a room or something. Hey, you can't make that shit look worse, right? 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
51 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I just wonder why Meri is always doing those awful close ups and NEVER puts any lipstick on.

Someone asked her during a live, about wearing lipstick. She said she will never wear it.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

I gave up lipstick about 20 years ago.  It began seeming unnecessary, messy, and gunky.  Not all women like it.  

I don't mind the no lipstick look on Meri at all although there may be a seeming clash with the overdone eye makeup.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Absolom said:

I gave up lipstick about 20 years ago.  It began seeming unnecessary, messy, and gunky.  Not all women like it.  

I don't mind the no lipstick look on Meri at all although there may be a seeming clash with the overdone eye makeup.

I watched some videos that advise if you’re playing up your eyes, avoid lipstick (or brightly coloured anyways). And if you have a red lip, go light on the eyes. 

I don’t think lipstick would look good on Meri — her lips are kinda thin and it just wouldn’t look right. Maybe a gloss would be okay though. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Is she going to Florida next?  Driving? Like, is she gonna go to Disney WORLD?? Or a Disney cruise?  Just curious, I guess. 

I know we're about two weeks away from the awesome fun-filled, swag, gifts, and luxury laden RETREAT...  Wonder if she found any morons to lay out that $6K??

And I know I'm the one who brought up the lipstick thing but really; I just thought just SOMETHING to break up that whole makeup look she has.  It doesn't have to be lipstick, hell just some slightly colored lip gloss would help!  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

She is with Michael Blair in Disney having a good time 🙄

No feet pictures yay

51FCB3EC-2744-4A25-BC7E-FAAA5C7141D0.jpeg

ABBCF565-A95E-4C75-8057-D37BDC6B3139.jpeg

56A94349-E8F4-41D9-98D7-F230E11624AE.jpeg

2AEEB392-14FB-4047-BEA6-B9EC9BBE43BA.jpeg

Does she ever go anywhere else? Like historical sites, museums or the actual wilderness (not counting fake wilderness “I-love-nature shots)?  Or is that too boring to share and not “spendy” enough as a LLR-approved vacation? 

This is just my observation and opinion but, showing off the way she does in a childish way, she comes across as uncultured and programmed. Whenever she does share something subdued, like nature, it appears staged. 

• Love 6

Meri's countless vacations to Disney make me think that she, as HBIC, was able to accumulate a sizable stash of cash, in the good old days when Miss Greedy got the same budget as Janelle and Christine, when they had to do without, seeing as how those two had 6 kids.  Their (J & C's) sacrifices totally benefited Meri and her ONE child.

Boo hoo, it's not my fault I only had one kid!  I DESERVE the same amount of money that the others get!

That would have been enough to make me nope out of that unfair bullshit mess.  Meri is greedy, selfish, and does nothing except suck up to Sobyn.  

Edited by xwordfanatik
change a word
  • Applause 5
On 10/29/2022 at 8:45 PM, Aspenglow said:

The too small tight shorts certainly are attractive on her! Does she ever dress appropriately for her body type?!

I’m trying to imagine what it would be like walking around an amusement park all day in those shorts…..😩 I’m not sure what would be worse, the UTI or the skin indentations.  

Her friend seems nice enough.  He’s cute.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Meri’s quotes about Christine and my snarky responses:

* “Why are you breaking up our family?” Ummm like YOU were gonna do in 2015 (and when the whole family rallied around you because you were catfished)?

* “I’m rilly angry” At least Christine didn’t leave thinking she had a sugar daddy on the other side. 

* “All of a sudden everybody is changing their mind because it was hard.” Like you nearly did? Pot, meet kettle. And if this is all so “familiar” to you Meri, would it kill you to have some empathy? Or are you just angry she followed through with what you couldn’t? 

Typical Meri — an unempathetic, jealous (my opinion) asshole. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

* “All of a sudden everybody is changing their mind because it was hard.” Like you nearly did? Pot, meet kettle. And if this is all so “familiar” to you Meri, would it kill you to have some empathy? Or are you just angry she followed through with what you couldn’t? 

Ding ding. Meri has always been jealous of Christine IMO. I think it started because of her fertility (which of course wasnt Christine's fault, but was understandable) and then she was jealous because the kids actually LIKED Christine as a human being. Meri isn't likable. I dont doubt Leon loves their mother, but Christine showed up and nurtured all the kids, and they remember and appreciated that. Meri is also jealous of the friendship Janelle and Christine have. Meri could've been friends with them too, but she hasn't been pleasant! I dont doubt if Meri had acted appropriately, or issued genuine apologies for her behavior Christine wouldve opened her heart to her (Janelle maybe not).

Now Meri is jealous because Christine has made the decision to do what SHE wants to do, and let GO of the marriage, but not the family. Meri knows if she "lets go" of the marriage, she won't have anyone except Leon- which I think is her own fault by the way.

• Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1