Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

Just now, Kohola3 said:

Good lord, that's just hideous!  And is that supposed to be a "come hither" look?

What is it about mustard colored sweaters and reality tv...I hear that the Duggar women wear/share one and now here's Meri with hers.

She does look better but I would not go with this "look" or pose lmao.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Zahdii said:

Maybe the rumors of a boyfriend she met up with in Hawaii are true.

According to folks at CJ's blog, the alleged boyfriend is actually a friend who is gay and married. But she does look happy. Keeping busy with her own life, rather than sitting in that big house grinding on her plyg misfortunes is doing her good.

10 hours ago, Zahdii said:

At least she's trying something.  She looks happy.  Maybe the rumors of a boyfriend she met up with in Hawaii are true.

I know her body must be happy not being stuffed into those 3-sizes-too-small jeans she was always rocking!  Wonder if she used a pair of pliers to pull on those jeans like some of us did in the 70's?  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I know her body must be happy not being stuffed into those 3-sizes-too-small jeans she was always rocking!  Wonder if she used a pair of pliers to pull on those jeans like some of us did in the 70's?  

I never got into the tight jean thing back when I was a teen.  I had a nice flat stomach (miss that!) and apparently a nice ass, judging from the nerds from AV  I caught videotaping my butt as I perused the card catalogue in the library, and the jocks who positioned themselves behind me when the boys and girls PE classes had to jog through the halls together on the days it was too inclement to go out.  But I digress...

Anyway, the tight jeans were not for me.  I was horrified at the girls who had their 'camel toes' visible, and the guys whose jeans left nothing to the imagination.  I even had a cousin who bought tight jeans and then put them in the dryer on high heat to make them tighter before she'd be seen out of doors.  Then I heard the stories about nerve damage and circulation problems.  Finally, the coup de grâce:  A story about a young couple who went on vacation in some place with warm oceans and hot temperatures and bought matching pairs of tight jeans.  They went to an apparently secluded beach and frolicked in the ocean wearing their jeans with the intent to let the heat mold the denim to their bodies in the perfectly fitted tight jeans.  They laid on the beach and fell asleep, while the hot sun dried the denim to the point that they couldn't get them off and died a horrible death!  Such a shame!  The vanity!  And I believed every word.

I much preferred the jeans that came to the waist and had roomy thighs.  My own ample thighs appreciated the space.

• Love 1

Where are her friends?  Nobody who really cared about her would let her post that picture.  I bought a flowered top like that on clearance, wore it once and put in the goodwill bag.  I had a friend that suggested it in a very nice way.  

This is the person who posted really creepy "suggestive" pictures on her Twitter during her I love Sam phase.  She has terrible judgement when it comes to pictures of herself.  And I'm trying to be nice.  Really.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Not my choice but so much better than the tight jeans and oddly layered skin tight tops. 

I really hate the print and the color of the sweater, but that outfit beats her too-tight be-dazzled jeans and her favorite teeny-tiny jackets.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Meri has a pretty smile but still has that brown front tooth. I wonder if there's ever been a plan to fix that tooth for TV or if she lost the crown in the divorce. Robyn might need it for one of her kids. 

It always grabs my attention, too. I think I'd forego a few trips to Disneyland and a wet bar and get that dark tooth fixed.

• Love 3

You know, She's at least trying.  I am glad she's not moping around the house, pining away after Sam and sobbing about how no one trusts her enough to babysit.  I'm sure the empty nest thing was an eye opener as to the state of her marriage and her relationships with her sisterwives.  I dislike any and all of these con artists but Meri at least seems to have had some sort of self actualization since Mariah left home. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

So I saw a headline at the checkout stand yesterday that Meri is getting married. Revenge on Kody! I think the publication was "InStyle."

Hmm.  Interesting.  Who gets custody of the wet bar?

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

So I saw a headline at the checkout stand yesterday that Meri is getting married. Revenge on Kody! I think the publication was "InStyle."

I would love for it to be true but I don't believe it.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Meri posts her legs/feet when she's in love.

Yeah, isn't that weird? I immediately thought of her bathtub photos. She might be well advised not to remind people of that episode. She must think she has cute feet.

I have to confess that I've started to find Meri's story somewhat interesting. I don't like her, I wouldn't want to do lunch with her, but I find her the most interesting of the bunch. I want to hear how things work out for her. I don't really give a flip about what happens to the other three wives or their boy toy.

• Love 9

Not body shaming, but meri has really fat feet and ankles.  I retain water too.  Living in Vegas turns you in to a camel.  She REALLY needs a water pill.

I go back to my earlier post.  She has really poor judgment about the pictures she posts.  Unless you have really cute feet (and very few people do),  don't post feet pictures.  

• Love 3

She might be well advised not to remind people of that episode. 

These idiots could be smacked in the head with a 2 X 4 and say "huh?" whilst repeating the behavior that got them clocked in the first place.  Not exactly members of the Brain Trust.

• Love 6

Is Meri doing that "30 days of gratitude" thing that so many do in the month of November?  If so, I wonder if/when she's going to post how thankful she is for her awesome "husband" and her amazing sister-wives.

For the record, I cannot stand when people do the 30 days of gratitude on FB (sorry if I'm offending anyone).  It's just that when I see it, it mainly screams of humblebragging and not true gratefulness.  It seems Meri is following suit, as her Day 2 post is more an advertisement for Lularoe than anything else.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Is Meri doing that "30 days of gratitude" thing that so many do in the month of November?  If so, I wonder if/when she's going to post how thankful she is for her awesome "husband" and her amazing sister-wives.

For the record, I cannot stand when people do the 30 days of gratitude on FB (sorry if I'm offending anyone).  It's just that when I see it, it mainly screams of humblebragging and not true gratefulness.  It seems Meri is following suit, as her Day 2 post is more an advertisement for Lularoe than anything else.

I'm with you guys on this.  I hope the mods will allow an off topic rant,  but we have pinterest to thank for this.  Don't get me wrong because I love pinterest as much as anyone.  BUT it starts there and pretty soon it's all over your pinterest boards and fb.  

And the majority of of the gratitude posts are brags or ads for something someone is doing.

Back to your regularly scheduled snark.  Rant complete.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I hate to dip my toes into the shallow end, but would be grateful for 30 days if Meri would move away from the nude lip color.  It just makes her face look so feature-less.

Right?  I'm not sure which is worse-her current look or Halloween orange.

• Love 1

So about how much do you think those boxes and boxes of Lularoe set her back?

This bothers me because she should be using this as a supplemental income.  If she really thinks her z-list celebrity status will garner her big sales and commissions, she is way more delusional than I thought.  And that's saying something.

At least the wet bar will be put to good use -she can use it to display all her Lularoe items for all those super exciting parties she's going to host.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Call me a curmudgeon but I am right there with ya.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I hate to dip my toes into the shallow end, but would be grateful for 30 days if Meri would move away from the nude lip color.  It just makes her face look so feature-less.

Frankly she needs to spend a bit of dough and hire someone to teach her her colors, how to dress, how to do her face, and how to do her hair.  She has some challenging features but could look much more presentable if she knew how to work with what she has.  Vegas is a sparkly town with loads of salons and people in the entertainment biz that would take this challenge should it be presented to them.  Shit, I live in CA and I know someone who OWNS a salon in Vegas.  Wonder if they would do one ambush style?  Ambush for no other reason than I don't think she sees something/anything that needs to be changed (and I would find it entertaining as hell, ok two reasons).  I suggest a bonfire for all jeans with sparkly pockets.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So about how much do you think those boxes and boxes of Lularoe set her back?

This bothers me because she should be using this as a supplemental income.  If she really thinks her z-list celebrity status will garner her big sales and commissions, she is way more delusional than I thought.  And that's saying something.

At least the wet bar will be put to good use -she can use it to display all her Lularoe items for all those super exciting parties she's going to host.

I have no idea how true this is but I was researching it when my friend started it.  It LOOKS like the start up is around 5K and you have no choice with what you get.  The person whose account of working with that company I read needed to spend over 6K all in all in order to get some other collections that used to be in the startup package.  I would rather invest it than spend it on a MLM scheme that will be out of style in a year.  They will have boxes of this stuff in their garage like my Aunt and her Mary Kay collection.  

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:30 AM, LilWharveyGal said:

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:38 AM, toodles said:

Right?  I'm not sure which is worse-her current look or Halloween orange.

She really needs a makeover.  She is very consistently shiny - no matter what shade of nude or orange she is sporting. 

• Love 2

I posted upthread that she needs to make friends with someone at the Macy's makeup counter.  I stand behind that statement.  

She must have a mirror at home that says "Hey baby, lookin' good" to her everyday.  Some of the stuff she comes up with is just.......bad.  Many men, IMO, have the same mirrors.  These are the same men with bird nest toupees and 70 year old guys with speedos.  

Meri's mirror also tells Kody that his hair looks good and he's still hot.  It's the only explanation I have.

• Love 6

Hi

19 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Has this already been posted?  26 minutes from a consultant...interesting

Geez, if you're going to do one of these pyramid scheme things, why not work smarter and not harder? (Oh wait, if you're getting suckered into this, well, yeah)

Seriously, why does she have to take pictures of all the clothes? Is there not a catalog, online or in print? I know things only like to keep a few people at the top (hence 'pyramid scheme') but most at least have pictures to look at. And why does she put orders in plastic bins? If she has to use tape to reinforce the sticky note, why not just write on the tape? Or why not just put it straight into a cardboard box for shipping? The plastic containers seem like a waste.

• Love 2

AZChristian:  She's not planning on selling to family members.  The tag on that first shirt is XS.

Actually that XS is not XS.  They are VERY oversized.  I would guess that XS is more like a medium in regular clothes.  Ok, still won't fit anyone in their family but the ones under 15.  HA!  The dress I got is a small and I normally wear an 8.  I could gain 20 lbs and the dress would still fit.

• Love 2