Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Seems that Eddie is going with the Jax Taylor method of breaking off his and Rocky's little affair. I can't say I blame him for ending it (cos face it, she's batshit crazy) but he isn't exactly going about it in a gentlemanly fashion.

The Atlanta housewives were meh for me. I like the more outrageous charter guests. Even though they had Emile feeding them strawberries like a Chippendale and Connie was a cat (uh, why?) it was still rather tame. Bring back foam party dude!

• Love 2
He asked, she said yes and it looks like she's accepted responsibility for that. It may not have turned out the way she wanted, but that's not her gripe. What she has a problem with is how he's ending it. The mature, classy way to end things would have been to straight out tell her. Instead, Eddy is being cold, rude and insulting, yet never actually saying it's over.

Except... it could be that he has and she no more heard/understood it than Emile did when she told HIM 20 different ways that she was not interested.  I don't really have to stretch my imagination to think that they agreed to a couple of quick bangs in the laundry room, and all the usual caveats about it being a casual hookup were exchanged (since they did appear to agree to keep it a secret).  

I think Eddie's a bit of a baby and wanted payback on his girlfriend.  And I think Rocky wanted a showmance, tried to make it happen with Emile, then decided to take what was on offer (Eddie).  He's not THAT irresistible - I think she's just playing out the storyline, same as she's playing out the "I was ride or die with Leon, man!  Because I'm just a wild gal with the courage of my convictions!"  

• Love 3

Except... it could be that he has and she no more heard/understood it than Emile did when she told HIM 20 different ways that she was not interested.  I don't really have to stretch my imagination to think that they agreed to a couple of quick bangs in the laundry room, and all the usual caveats about it being a casual hookup were exchanged (since they did appear to agree to keep it a secret).  

I think Eddie's a bit of a baby and wanted payback on his girlfriend.  And I think Rocky wanted a showmance, tried to make it happen with Emile, then decided to take what was on offer (Eddie).  He's not THAT irresistible - I think she's just playing out the storyline, same as she's playing out the "I was ride or die with Leon, man!  Because I'm just a wild gal with the courage of my convictions!"  

This is EXACTLY what I was going to post.

She came onto Emile with full guns blazing, gets him wasted, strips off to go for a dive, and then suddenly decides he can't hold the liquor she plied him with and doesn't have much more going on.  Then she blows Emile off...but comes running back for affirmation from him that she's still sexually wanted by every man other than Eddy...

The other thing that kills me is she's made her quirky batshit crazy a part of her supposed charm.  She's awfully proud of it when she thinks the men fall all over her quirky personality...and then she gets pissy when Eddy is basically parroting that back to her?

Not to mention, Eddie's the third guy on the boat she's flung herself at.  Guys aren't going to want more than fuckity fuck times in a laundry room seeing all of that.

• Love 4

I normally think Cynthia Bailey is drop dead gorgeous, but what the fuck is going on with that horrible wig she had on?  Is Peter spending so much of her money she's using dollar store wigs?  Her daughter is a sweet little beauty though.

I could've done without the women being fed and doing their best sexy face.  

• Love 8

I was just wondering in regards to Connie's comments about Rocky, I heard them and honestly completely understand her annoyance, but a couple people have mentioned the scene seemed off, I was multitasking and did not really look up, but I was wondering if maybe there was weird editing and maybe Connie's remarks didn't happen when they seem on the show with Rocky just out of ear shot? I agree that it was out of character for Connie, because she generally seems to keep her cool, but like I said before I don't blame her for getting fed up, especially after being on the boat for that long and a few drinks.

• Love 9

You're right, that could have happened, but to me it makes sense to base my conclusions only on what I see, not the possibilities I can imagine. I mean, for all I know behind the scenes Leon is really a peach and Amy is a strident harpie, but I can only work with what I've been shown.

I agree that Eddie wanted payback and that Rocky is playing out a storyline. And I very much agree that Eddie isn't irresistible!

• Love 2

I was just wondering in regards to Connie's comments about Rocky, I heard them and honestly completely understand her annoyance, but a couple people have mentioned the scene seemed off, I was multitasking and did not really look up, but I was wondering if maybe there was weird editing and maybe Connie's remarks didn't happen when they seem on the show with Rocky just out of ear shot? I agree that it was out of character for Connie, because she generally seems to keep her cool, but like I said before I don't blame her for getting fed up, especially after being on the boat for that long and a few drinks.

I think you're on the right track there. That's probably the only part I was really tuned into and the editing looked pretty shoddy. I think they scrambled to throw in some reaction shots and intercut it with Rocky ordering bj shots at the bar. They probably didn't have a lot to work with and turned an offhand comment into a lead in for next week.

And after learning that Rocky went woman overboard for 7 hours, I can't blame Connie for being upset. She picked up the slack and Rocky still cashed in on her tip even after going MIA for basically a whole day. Put a couple of drinks in me and I'd be pissed too!

• Love 6

When Rocky jumped ship she probably swam to the Bravo TV boat, hence why she was gone 7 hours. They kept her there to amp up the drama of her shirking her duties. Then she receives the same tip as everyone else pissing off the rest of the crew.

• Love 11

Andy needs to bring to the reunion the people on the boat that Rocky swam to and spent 7 hours on.  I really wanna know what she did there for 7 hours.  I wanna know what they thought of her crazy ass.  I wanna know why they called the Captain to tell him they had one of his employees.  Did they have enough of her and were they trying to get rid of her?  Would she have stayed on that boat longer had they not called the Captain?  Maybe they don't need to be physically at the reunion but a Skype call would answer a lot of my questions.  

This is just a hypothesis of mine, I have no real evidence for it, but my suspicion is that the people on that boat were Bravo crew. I may be wrong in my memories but didn't Deadliest Catch or some other boat show have a boat for the crew that was following the boat being filmed? It would mean that they could carry extra equipment and switch out crew members when they've worked for a set amount of time. I'm not sure how filming works but I swear some other show had an extra boat (I think they called it a chaser or something). The reason I'm wondering this is because what random boat would just take someone in who they saw dive off of another boat? I would think that may be inviting a liability of some kind on board, and even if they did let her on why for so long? But if it were a Bravo boat they could have encouraged her to stay and calm down and extended the time she was gone so they may even have had more drama when she returned. Just a thought.

• Love 9

This is just a hypothesis of mine, I have no real evidence for it, but my suspicion is that the people on that boat were Bravo crew. I may be wrong in my memories but didn't Deadliest Catch or some other boat show have a boat for the crew that was following the boat being filmed? It would mean that they could carry extra equipment and switch out crew members when they've worked for a set amount of time. I'm not sure how filming works but I swear some other show had an extra boat (I think they called it a chaser or something). The reason I'm wondering this is because what random boat would just take someone in who they saw dive off of another boat? I would think that may be inviting a liability of some kind on board, and even if they did let her on why for so long? But if it were a Bravo boat they could have encouraged her to stay and calm down and extended the time she was gone so they may even have had more drama when she returned. Just a thought.

IMO what Eddie is doing to Rocky is completely NOT the same thing at all in comparison to what Rocky did to Emile. I'm not saying the way Rocky is treating Emile is exactly good because the way she handled that situation was immature and she did lead him on, once she had a thing going on with Eddie she dropped him like a hot potato, now she is crawling back to him after Eddie has dropped her, and that's not a cool thing to do at all (especially since poor dumb Emile doesn't even realize any of this happening). But the key difference between the 2 is that Rocky never used Emile for sex and then started speaking to and about him disrespectfully to the other crew members. And that is where IMO Eddie is a giant douchenozzle. It's not cool ~UNQUOTE

If I recall correctly, Rocky was "over" Emile 1/2 way through their first date. She seemed to really like him at first. (I mean, he is hot!). But she claimed that he had no game. It appeared that there was little in the way of physical interaction between them. It seemed that Rocky wanted Emile, to take control and act like a man and not a shy boy. I don't believe that after the initial date that she lead him on. In fact, it seemed that she tried everything to let him know that it wasn't going to happen. He seemed to view her rejection as a challenge. I can't fault her for exploring a romance and deciding it wasn't for her.

I give credit to Emile for acting like a gentleman and not retaliating because his feelings weren't reciprocated.

OTOH, Eddie s a hypocritical user. How dare he turn on her in such a sudden reversal. And to bad mouth her to anyone who would listen was disgusting and completely unnecessary! She did absolutely nothing to him, except accept his propositions. Meanwhile, he's crying to his gf and telling other crew members that he would never cheat. Fucking asshole!!

This makes sense!

• Love 1

There is most likely a boat for production but I doubt they would go the extra mile and pretend to have a fake charter and have t-shirts made up with their boats name. When Rocky came back to the boat she was wearing a fairly worn t-shirt that had the name and logo of the the boat she boarded.

• Love 2

There is most likely a boat for production but I doubt they would go the extra mile and pretend to have a fake charter and have t-shirts made up with their boats name. When Rocky came back to the boat she was wearing a fairly worn t-shirt that had the name and logo of the the boat she boarded.

If that's the case, then Rocky should have fired!

I don't see anything at all wrong with what Connie said. Rocky is a lazy attention whore. Co-workers talk about each other all the time. Especially if one of them is not doing their job and getting away with it. 

Bena and Kate- I believe another made up storyline. I can't imagine these two ever hooked up. 

• Love 3

On the other hand, Rocky is a grown woman, and can always say "No thanks".  I can't imagine that she didn't know about his situation back home, so she also was just as much at fault.  He opened the door and she walked in (I guess that could be taken literally, as well, as in the door to the laundry room.).

I think she's just as much to blame as he is.  She also could have said to him that she may be interested, but not until he gets his at home situation straightened out.

Yeah, Eddie acted like an asshole in this, but Rocky isn't an innocent bystander.  I mentioned previously that I think he is not being a man, by just blowing her off, and not telling her he's over her, but he's not the only one to blame, imo.

The way I see it, Eddie was the one in the relationship.  Rocky didn't pursue him.  Eddie opened the door; now Rocky knew he had a girlfriend, but maybe he told her they were done, or on a "break."  Eddie was the one in the relationship, so to me, the person in the relationship is the one responsible because they are the ones with the commitment.  It's not another person's place to protect your relationship.  

• Love 5

If I recall correctly, Rocky was "over" Emile 1/2 way through their first date. She seemed to really like him at first. (I mean, he is hot!). But she claimed that he had no game. It appeared that there was little in the way of physical interaction between them. It seemed that Rocky wanted Emile, to take control and act like a man and not a shy boy. I don't believe that after the initial date that she lead him on. In fact, it seemed that she tried everything to let him know that it wasn't going to happen. He seemed to view her rejection as a challenge. I can't fault her for exploring a romance and deciding it wasn't for her.

I give credit to Emile for acting like a gentleman and not retaliating because his feelings weren't reciprocated.

OTOH, Eddie s a hypocritical user. How dare he turn on her in such a sudden reversal. And to bad mouth her to anyone who would listen was disgusting and completely unnecessary! She did absolutely nothing to him, except accept his propositions. Meanwhile, he's crying to his gf and telling other crew members that he would never cheat. Fucking asshole!!

It seems to me Eddie did his reversal when, once again, her supreme immaturity happened.  Leon gets fired so she immediately strips and dives off the boat.  I think it was that point when he realized that the batshit crazy wasn't just some cute quirk about her, but a serious flaw in her personality.

I don't see much of a difference as to how they dealt with their turning off of the love interest.  She was extremely rude to Emile and seemed to take delight in showing the crew that she has no interest in him.  

Then as soon as she feels rejected, she saunters back into Emile's world and cozies up to him to ensure that she still has her "charm."  

Eddie is an idiot, no doubt.  However, I bet this is just an outlier for him.  We haven't seen this behavior from him before. He was hurt by his girlfriend and since they've been on the boat, it seems as though they've either broken up or have a tenuous relationship.  I would be willing to bet Rocky's behavior with Emile is normal for her.  She strikes me as the type of woman whose life revolves around who she can get to fall in love with her because, you know, she's so proud of her wild streak, and then tires of them easily and moves onto the next strike.  Hell, this is the 3rd guy on the boat she has been all over.  As soon as Emile was done, she's getting foot rubs by the drunk guy.  Then she moves in on Eddie when she knows him and the girlfriend aren't working out.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 7

I'm not sure it's a "reversal" to agree to hush hush sex to scratch a mutual itch, then take a step back when the person begins flirting BIG TIME in front of you with coworkers in the room.

It was a stupid chance to take in the meantime, but she was broadcasting Something"s Going On Between Me and Eddie! as loud as the EROS foghorn.

It's not a reversal if it was never anything to begin with (by mutual agreement).  I'm not saying it was gallant to talk about her, but to distance himself from her when she's breaking the agreement they made?  I can't blame him for that.  He learned a hard lesson -- crazy can be good in the sack, but out of the sack you're left with just crazy.  

• Love 5

I'm not sure it's a "reversal" to agree to hush hush sex to scratch a mutual itch, then take a step back when the person begins flirting BIG TIME in front of you with coworkers in the room.

It was a stupid chance to take in the meantime, but she was broadcasting Something"s Going On Between Me and Eddie! as loud as the EROS foghorn.

It's not a reversal if it was never anything to begin with (by mutual agreement).  I'm not saying it was gallant to talk about her, but to distance himself from her when she's breaking the agreement they made?  I can't blame him for that.  He learned a hard lesson -- crazy can be good in the sack, but out of the sack you're left with just crazy.  

All true!

I think she's the type of person who promises "hush hush sex" and then wants EVERYONE in the world to know it,  She might not flat out say it (well, until she think she's being slighted).  I think it's especially a feather under her cap because she knows Amy has crushed on him before.  

I bet she has very few girls that are friends.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 4

sasha206

Nov 5 2015. 12:49 pm

I normally think Cynthia Bailey is drop dead gorgeous, but what the fuck is going on with that horrible wig she had on?  Is Peter spending so much of her money she's using dollar store wigs?  Her daughter is a sweet little beauty though.

I know. Cynthia is beautiful, and she actually really was a well known model back in the day (unlike other reality show "former models"), but something happened. It's almost as if she has been beat down and it's manifesting itself outwardly. She was gorgeous when she first appeared on her first and maybe second season of Atlanta Housewives, but then her looks have been taking a nosedive. And it has nothing to do with age....she is still beautiful, but she's been looking a little, I don't know, ragged? Part of it is, as you say, the awful wigs, but she's lost her glow and her spark. I blame Peter. He has sucked the life (and money) out of her!

Edited by kitten59
  • Love 7

This show was actually fun to watch. The was a nice vibe to the crew, as Capt Lee said, and I think that's because the negativity was gone. Besides Rocky's whining and sulking, it was a good time. I don't like the RHOA but they were not that annoying. I'm glad Connie spoke out. I agree with her and if I were stuck in that small space with that loon, I'd be breaking, too. I doubt I'd have held it in as long as she did. That's a big boat but a small space really.

• Love 7

The production team may have rented another charter boat that already existed. That boat would still need a crew to run it unless bravo production also knows how to man a white boat. That boat's crew probably has shirts too. I just can't imagine a working, non-Bravo-affiliated charter letting Rocky just hang for 7 hours. What would that boat's guests think? Who on that staff would have time to babysit her if they had charter guests?

• Love 2

Dave was wonderful to Rocky when she told him the tale of the muffins. He handled it like a champ, saying something about not taking Ben's comments personally, because Ben told him he was stirring "wrong."

Now that is the way to be kind! Love it, Dave.

• Love 9

It seems to me Eddie did his reversal when, once again, her supreme immaturity happened.  Leon gets fired so she immediately strips and dives off the boat.  I think it was that point when he realized that the batshit crazy wasn't just some cute quirk about her, but a serious flaw in her personality.

I don't see much of a difference as to how they dealt with their turning off of the love interest.  She was extremely rude to Emile and seemed to take delight in showing the crew that she has no interest in him.  

Then as soon as she feels rejected, she saunters back into Emile's world and cozies up to him to ensure that she still has her "charm."  

Eddie is an idiot, no doubt.  However, I bet this is just an outlier for him.  We haven't seen this behavior from him before. He was hurt by his girlfriend and since they've been on the boat, it seems as though they've either broken up or have a tenuous relationship.  I would be willing to bet Rocky's behavior with Emile is normal for her.  She strikes me as the type of woman whose life revolves around who she can get to fall in love with her because, you know, she's so proud of her wild streak, and then tires of them easily and moves onto the next strike.  Hell, this is the 3rd guy on the boat she has been all over.  As soon as Emile was done, she's getting foot rubs by the drunk guy.  Then she moves in on Eddie when she knows him and the girlfriend aren't working out.  

Eddie didn't just suddenly, for no reason begin distancing himself from Rocky.  He had a big reason - it was her lunatic jump off of the good ship Sanity for all to see.  She's not brave, she's not heroic; she's an attention-seeking idiot.  Everybody is taking a big step away from her now, not just Eddie.  It would be gentlemanly if he put his cards on the table for her but sometimes it is best not to poke the crazy and just begin sidling away.

The other thing that got me was her return where she just started acting like nothing had happened except her feelings had been hurt.  No apologies were offered to anyone save Captain Lee only after he called her on the carpet.  Why does she get to be rude and offensive to the crew and then expect to be treated better by them (including Eddie)?  Actions have repercussions in real life.  The only place they do not is in Special Snowflakeland which must be somewhere out in California where she grew up.

Edited by rehoboth
  • Love 12

Eddie didn't just suddenly, for no reason begin distancing himself from Rocky.  He had a big reason - it was her lunatic jump off of the good ship Sanity for all to see.  She's not brave, she's not heroic; she's an attention-seeking idiot.  Everybody is taking a big step away from her now, not just Eddie.  It would be gentlemanly if he put his cards on the table for her but sometimes it is best not to poke the crazy and just begin sidling away.

The other thing that got me was her return where she just started acting like nothing had happened except her feelings had been hurt.  No apologies were offered to anyone save the Captain Lee only after he called her on the carpet.  Why does she get to be rude and offensive to the crew and then expect to be treated better by them (including Eddie)?  Actions have repercussions in real life.  The only place they do not is in Special Snowflakeland which must be somewhere out in California where she grew up.

Exactly -- that's what I posted in the first line.  Totally agree with you!

• Love 4

The other thing that got me was her return where she just started acting like nothing had happened except her feelings had been hurt.  No apologies were offered to anyone save Captain Lee only after he called her on the carpet.  Why does she get to be rude and offensive to the crew and then expect to be treated better by them (including Eddie)?  Actions have repercussions in real life.  The only place they do not is in Special Snowflakeland which must be somewhere out in California where she grew up.

The way I see it,  Rocky was nuts before she hooked up with Eddie.  Meaning, Eddie knew what a nut case Rocky was from the beginning, but, as he said, she had a nice ass.  So I'm supposed to believe that Eddie just realized Rocky's a nut case?  I don't think so.  To me, this makes Eddie look stupid and shallow, he's saying, "I'll fuck a crazy girl with a nice ass, until she starts acting crazy."  Maybe Eddie should have stayed away from Rocky in the first place.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 9

The way I see it,  Rocky was nuts before she hooked up with Eddie.  Meaning, Eddie knew what a nut case Rocky was from the beginning, but, as he said, she had a nice ass.  So I'm supposed to believe that Eddie just realized Rocky's a nut case?  I don't think so.  To me, this makes Eddie look stupid and shallow, he's saying, "I'll fuck a crazy girl with a nice ass, until she starts acting crazy."  Maybe Eddie should have stayed away from Rocky in the first place.  

I know, right?  But there are shades of nuttiness ranging from attention-seeking famewhore to all out crazy.  Eddie might have just become aware that she's a little closer to the nutty side than he had thought.  After all, he may have believed that she was a competent chef, raw chicken notwithstanding, up until that point as well.

What did Eddie know and when did he know it, eh? ;-D

• Love 4

Dave, Dave, Dave.  Former adult film actor who is engaged to be married to a current adult film actor.  He might be the nicest guy on the planet but if you participate in those kind of shenanigans and are cool with your partner continuing to do so, I'm calling it seedy.  Even though Dave doesn't do Dallas anymore, it takes a certain type of temperament to be able to handle that kind of employment.

Eh, not everyone thinks monogamy is the be-all end-all, particularly gay men who have historically had little reason to adopt mainstream society's relationship rules. If it works for Dave and his fiance (and it clearly does, as they've been together at least three years and are still planning on getting married), more power to them.

• Love 9

Eddie may have missed some/many of Rocky's previous antics of crazy due to mostly being outside and her mostly being inside and also below most of the time. He still obviously knew she was a weirdo, at least somewhat, before it but I definitely think the stripping naked and diving off the boat really turned the crazy sign on above her head for Eddie.

• Love 4

As evidenced by this thread and almost all of the conversation pertaining to Rocky, without her and her antics, this episode with the ATL houswives was boring and drove me nuts.  All they did was take selfies, eat, take selfies, eat, take selfies and eat. Hate that self-absorbed shit. I'd rather hang out with Rocky, at least it would be interesting.

• Love 3

Haven't you ever dated someone and were attracted for the very reason that turned you off later?  I mean, I remember dating a life-of-the-party guy and thinking that was great.  Had fun in the sack and then shortly after, realized this guy didn't have anything else going on but being the life-of-the-party.

It happens. 

Similarly, Rocky *had* to have noticed that Emile is super young and immature before she went out with a date, plied him with drinks, leaned in close to him as though he was going to have a sure thing and then suddenly realized that he's super young and immature and then wanted no part of him until Eddie rejects her.

I don't feel the slightest bit sorry for Rocky.  She leads with her sexuality always flopping herself on the next guy she wants.  She's not a friend to the women on the cruise, she's only a friend to the guys.   She took delight in scoring with Eddie and I'm sure part of his appeal was knowing that Amy was crushing on him.  Based on the last three seasons, this behavior from Eddie is a total outlier.  He politely turned Amy down.  He has never fawned on any of the women on previous cruises.  Rocky knew his relationship was precarious and based on her desire to hook up with Emile, then the drunk, I feel pretty confident in saying that she flirted endlessly with Eddie because she knew his relationship was in a bad spot; offered him hush hush sex, and then decided to make it obvious to the crew that they were having hush hush sex.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 4
Haven't you ever dated someone and were attracted for the very reason that turned you off later?  I mean, I remember dating a life-of-the-party guy and thinking that was great.  Had fun in the sack and then shortly after, realized this guy didn't have anything else going on but being the life-of-the-party.

It happens.

Sure, but then own it and don't talk shit about the person you were with.  That's what I don't like.  

• Love 5

My favorite part of this episode was Ben giving Rocky a chance in the kitchen because of her "culinary experience" and then when she screwed up said it was his fault because he let her do it.

And then salvaged the muffins so he could still serve them.

Ben might act entitled and be on his own time schedule, but he's a damn better fit as a charter chef than Leon ever was. No hissy fit when the guests decided they didn't want dinner (though he was right, Kate could have scaled back the cheese platter) and no blatant disrespect when the guests wanted to move dinner up by a half hour. If the only drama in the galley is the more-than-friendly snarking he and Kate do, I'm okay with that.

I do kind of wonder what Leon was doing on the days where they were flipping the boat for the next charter. I assumed the chef would take stock of what they have/what they need, shop, and clean. Clearly not. How does a trained chef let vegetables sit around for 3 weeks? That's normal person levels of cooking.

• Love 7

Sure, but then own it and don't talk shit about the person you were with.  That's what I don't like.  

But didn't Rocky do the exact same thing over Emile to her crew mates?  He's young, immature, ya da ya da.  

Not to mention, I'm sure that most of us have done the exact same thing describing a former lover.  We just don't have cameras following us.  Eddie just talked about her behavior.  The crazy behavior she seems to pride herself over.  He wasn't telling them about hush hush sex, like she apparently does in next episode.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 4

Just putting it out there...do we really know that Rocky and Eddie had sex? We never saw the money shot. All we heard were moans and groans and those can be elicited from other acts not actually involving intercourse. Heck Rocky could have been working on her audition for the musical version of Deep Throat. We've never heard Rocky say "We did it" all we have heard Eddie say is "I'm sorry I got involved with that." or something close. They may have never played Mad Mermaid and Mr. Eel.

Like I said before... just putting it out there.

edited for typos.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3

I had my doubts, but the day after the first time Rockey said something in a TH about how she and Eddie hooked up last night. I remember specifically she said, "We got it on!" Absent an actual money shot, that's the best evidence we have. So yeah, it could all have been faked for the story a la the movie "Easy A", and Eddie would not have been lying when he said his girlfriend "knows I would never, ever hook up with someone I work with on charter" but why make it all so complicated? Are one or both later going to claim that it actually never happened?

ETA: and sorry Mr. Clinton, but in my book a blowjob IS sex. Also, Rocky sure talked a lot during the supposed act(s) -- proving her mouth was not otherwise engaged.

Edited by RedHawk

I do kind of wonder what Leon was doing on the days where they were flipping the boat for the next charter. I assumed the chef would take stock of what they have/what they need, shop, and clean. Clearly not. How does a trained chef let vegetables sit around for 3 weeks? That's normal person levels of cooking.

Yeah, I had previous wondered about his multiple failed restaurants, since horrible attitude/personality from a chef won't necessarily reflect on the diners' experiences if the food is good and their contact is with the wait staff. But if people were getting food poisoning from half rotted vegetables and petrified potato drippings contaminating their beef cheeks, a place's reputation could go in the toilet pretty quickly.

• Love 2

Noelle is so composed, polite and becoming such a beautiful young lady.

She looks so much like her father the actor/model Leon.

I actually think Emile is pretty cute I can't blame everyone for flirting in a silly way. I like his dimples and smile. He looks like a young Tate Donovan.