Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The Real Housewives of Atlanta's Cynthia Bailey and Claudia Jordan, along with family and friends board the Eros to celebrate Cynthia's birthday, but bad weather keeps them stuck at the dock where the crew must work extra hard to pamper their charter guests. Veteran deckhand Dave joins the boat, but his fellow "deckie" Emile proves to be the guests' favorite eye candy, and the ladies demand his constant attention. Chef Ben's return complicates his relationship with Kate, which quickly affects the rest of the crew dynamic. Meanwhile, Rocky is confused and hurt when she overhears Eddie making multiple derogatory comments about her.

Ugh. Ten minutes in and I can't stand the squealing. And sorry, Cynthia Bailey - you aren't all that. Mr. Ryebread has left the building.

ETA: But Cynthia's daughter *is* all that. She seems like such a sweet, normal teenager.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 9

Kate is a lot more smiley with Ben around.

Connie totally has Rocky pegged: the laugh and the ploys for attention are sooo annoying. I don't know how Amy tolerated working so closely with her.

• Like 1
  • Love 15

Connie totally has Rocky pegged: the laugh and the ploys for attention are sooo annoying.

I agree. But I was disappointed by Connie's comments which seemed unnecessarily mean and kind of attention grabby. Which is exactly what she was accusing Rocky of being.

• Love 6

I know this is horrible but I'm glad Eddie is giving Rocky the cold shoulder.  I can't stand her.  Besides, it's really no different than the way she treated Emile. But, hearing Eddie telling whoever he was telling that his girlfriend knows he would never cheat on her with a deckhand....HA!!!!  What girl would ever trust him after seeing that??!!!  He lies!!!

I liked Ben cleaning the kitchen and thinking it was disgusting.  Way to go Leon.  So glad he's gone.  Wish Rocky would have went with him.

Cynthia's daughter crushing on Emile was adorable.  Anyone catch when Cynthia was telling her to take a picture of the cake she kept moving the camera to take pictures of Emile instead?!  Cute!

• Like 1
  • Love 22

I agree. But I was disappointed by Connie's comments which seemed unnecessarily mean and kind of attention grabby. Which is exactly what she was accusing Rocky of being.

And I agree with you about Connie's comments. Maybe she'd had all she could take of Rocky at that point and her annoyance boiled over. Connie takes her job seriously and must have been disgusted with Rocky's dive from the boat and (rumored) 7-hour unexcused "break" from her duties.

Or maybe Connie did want a little attention focused on her for once.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

Atlanta films when?  Why was it so cold when Cynthia of the Bailey Agency took a charter?  It didn't look that bad on the last charter.  And, if it really was her birthday cruise, where was famewhore Peter "Papa Smurf"?  Noelle is so much easier to like than Kandi's entitled spawn who appears to be taking after her grandmother Joyce of the shoe hurl. 

• Love 10

The captains blog is up on the bravo site, I have trouble posting it from my phone but it is there for all to see. On thing about his blog that drives me crazy it that he acts like he doesn't know what is going to happen from week to week, he says stuff like "I don't know how Rocky is going to do after seeing her this week" I just want to scream, yes you do; you lived this in real life.

This episode was pretty boring in my opinion, it was back to the same Ben and Kate from last season, although I'll take that over Leon any day. I don't watch real housewives of Atlanta but I think it would be kinda cool to see the charter from their point of view as guests.

Ugh, Rocky and her "feelings" for Eddie. I knew it was a bad idea from day 1, it was obvious it wasn't just a hook up to Rocky so no shock that she is sneaking around his room.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I think Eddie is a misogynist. He gets back with his GF who cheated when he was on charter and makes it known on camera he did and how put upon and generous he is. Yet, we don't know the whole story. What compelled the woman or if he was stepping out as well. And he choose to forgive her and be with her. Yet is making this dirty laundry known on national tv and screaming at her about it holding the matter over her head.

Than the man does exactly what he is condemning her for. What a hypocrite. I guess she's a bitch and condemnable when she did it but its justifiable now cuz it's him?

Now we come to Rocky. His side piece. And she's not perfect getting a thumbs up from me since she knew he had a GF. But I'm talking about him right now. And it's really fucking shitty and sleazy when a guy acts like a girl is cool when he wants the secks. But after she gives it up he calls her a bunch of names and treats her like shit. That's skuzzy and it would be if a woman did it to a man too. It's just insincere and conniving.

Then he lies about it like a fool when it was on camera then his lying about the matter is on camera.

I liked and respected Ben for his treatment Kate and Rocky. He's far from perfect but he tries -at least tries- to be diplomatic and unbiased.

• Love 11

I think it may have to do with Connie having a few drinks and spending so much time with Rocky.  I give her a pass on this.... because I agree with her.

• Like 1
  • Love 13

OK, so am I the only one who found the scene with Connie dressing up as a cat and drinking milk out of a bowl on the floor....totally demeaning?  Who would request that?  I could go to a number of places with this but....I think many of you get where I'm coming from.  Those guests should be ashamed of themselves.....

• Like 1
  • Love 14

OK, so am I the only one who found the scene with Connie dressing up as a cat and drinking milk out of a bowl on the floor....totally demeaning?  Who would request that?  I could go to a number of places with this but....I think many of you get where I'm coming from.  Those guests should be ashamed of themselves.....

I was set to hate that, but they did NOT ask her to do that. Not even close. They threw out "I want a kitten" -- totally as a joke -- and Kate came up with that. If they had demanded it, it would have been demeaning, but Amy was happy to do it because it was for FUN (and tips). The Housewives weren't even expecting it.

I've never seen any of the Housewives shows, and I didn't see season 1 of this show, so all the new people on the boat (except Ben) were new to me. I think the ladies were beautiful and delightful. They were not divas. They were respectful and easy to get along with. I don't think Capt. Lee was exagerrating at all when he said they were his favorite guests.

Dave is adorable. Very nice to look at, and no drama.

Eddie has sunk to new lows. Rocky is still nuts and annoying. I had no problem at all with Connie blowing off some steam at a CREW dinner. It's not like she was gossiping with the guests. She was just ranting about someone who has driven her nuts all season.

• Like 1
  • Love 16

I know this is horrible but I'm glad Eddie is giving Rocky the cold shoulder.  I can't stand her.  Besides, it's really no different than the way she treated Emile. But, hearing Eddie telling whoever he was telling that his girlfriend knows he would never cheat on her with a deckhand....HA!!!!  What girl would ever trust him after seeing that??!!!  He lies!!!

The LAST thing I care about on this show is Eddie and his girlfriend problems. I don't understand how someone who is off camera managed to be such a key component in the drama this season. I've never been on the Eddie train. Sure he's funny but I don't buy the 'perfect gentleman' bs they try to sell him as.

I don't applaud Eddie's behavior in any way but Rocky's reaction is hypocritical at best. She treated Emile like absolute horseshit. Instead of letting him down easy, she paraded through the boat making sure everyone knew that they were over, before she even had the decency to tell him herself. I think he had every right to launch himself off the mast and/or blow off steam with a quick run on the jet ski but he's actually handled everything very maturely and somehow still manages to be Rocky's only friend on board. 

At first I thought Emile was kind of an idiot but I think he might be my new favorite after Amy and Connie. Rocky can shove it. If anyone put up with an incompetent boss this season, it was the deckhands. Eddie's been phoning it in all season.

Cynthia's daughter crushing on Emile was adorable.  Anyone catch when Cynthia was telling her to take a picture of the cake she kept moving the camera to take pictures of Emile instead?!  Cute!

I noticed that too! It was very cute. Although, I think she was just trying to squeeze her mom, the cake and Emile in the same picture, which I think she managed in the end by turning the frame diagonally. She's adorable. I may even tune into RHOA for her!

Edited by rho
  • Love 9

I can't really blame Connie for what she said about Rocky, at this point she had been on a boat with her antics day in and day out for how many weeks? I see Rocky on my tv for an hour once a week, and I have a choice about it and I have said far worse things. Besides she wasn't wrong, and Rocky certainly hasn't spared anyone else's feelings.

• Like 1
  • Love 14

Happy to see the Atlanta Housewives did not nearly live up to their diva reputations, or the bad behavior I think this show was hinting at.

Except when one woman crouched in the crewmember's upper bunk, with the sole of her shoe mashed into the pillow.  The producers probably arranged that maneuver, but it still made me uncomfortable.  The crew works hard and it's pretty fucking rude for a charter guest to crawl up in someone's bed to demonstrate, for a laugh, how shitty and cramped the space is.  Respect for the spartan conditions "below deck" might have been better.  

"Oh, it's cozy once you get used to it," Amy adds, gamely putting a positive spin on things.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

Happy to see the Atlanta Housewives did not nearly live up to their diva reputations, or the bad behavior I think this show was hinting at.

Except when one woman crouched in the crewmember's upper bunk, with the sole of her shoe mashed into the pillow.  The producers probably arranged that maneuver, but it still made me uncomfortable.  The crew works hard and it's pretty fucking rude for a charter guest to crawl up in someone's bed to demonstrate, for a laugh, how shitty and cramped the space is.  Respect for the spartan conditions "below deck" might have been better.  

"Oh, it's cozy once you get used to it," Amy adds, gamely putting a positive spin on things.

I shudder when I think of how this charter would have gone wrong if Nene Leakes had been one of the guests.  Thank God for small favors.  LOL!

Was the person doing the "cramped bunk" demonstration Claudia Jordan?  She was one of my least favorite RHOA cast members.  Hopefully, she won't be present when their new season starts this Sunday. 

As far as I'm concerned, Eddie can kick rocks.  He was all into Rocky when his ass was horny, now he acts like he's so much better than her now that he's done with her.  He's such a classless jerk!  Rocky may be a piece of work, but she's still a human being with feelings.  And did she ever sleep with Emile?  I was under the impression that they didn't get that far.

• Love 14

such a fun episode. 

emile, when he is in his element, is so attractive and charming........until he opens his mouth........

the amy interviews were hilarious.

rocky, why wouldn't you want to talk to your parents about the eddie situation when you practically call them every episode...oh right...they still think your a good girl and a virgin...gotcha.......rocky.  to say you've never done anything to eddie is just the root of what your problem is.  iit's not just eddie.  you freaking jumped off the boat, abandoned your post, got tipped for it.......made emile look like a fool with your leading him on and then writing a note and showed it to everyone and humiliated him.....karma's a bitch but you are too stupid to realize that cause you keep tilting your head.

that new/old deckhand is so sweet.  i don't think i saw the entire first season, but he is so sweet.

eddie...got over him a few episodes ago cause that whole tapping the looney bin was really gross....however, very douche cuts of him on this episode....but most of it seemed heavily edited.....but quite frankly, we forget, rocky deserved it to an extent because of that whole jumping off the boat.

my goodness.  ben must be one hell of a lover cause kate just lights up around him......

• Love 9

Yay Dave!! I always liked him, did he get married yet? I don't remember if he said or not.

I agree that Claudia up in the crew bunk rubbing her shoes and ass on somebody's pillow was disgusting. She's so smug, I can't stand her.

• Love 6

you all aren't falling for that "rocky is a victim" crap, are you?  she dug herself this grave.  she is toxic.  and now she is manipulating the guy who she scorned (emile) and is acting like the victim.......fact is, she is crazy (as eddie said douchely) and as connie so eloquently imitated.  now production is editing stuff to make it look like she's the victim.  there was no relationship, rocky.  it was sex.  there is a reason you can't tell your parents...cause you lie to them and they probably still think you are innocent.

• Love 11

Yay Dave!! I always liked him, did he get married yet? I don't remember if he said or not.

I agree that Claudia up in the crew bunk rubbing her shoes and ass on somebody's pillow was disgusting. She's so smug, I can't stand her.

It sounds like Dave hadn't gotten married (at least not at the time of the taping) because when he was saying hello to the Captain, he mentioned in his talking head that it's nice to get to work on a yacht again because he can put some money aside for the wedding.

I am somewhat sliiiightly willing to give Claudia a small pass about her "shoes" being on the bed because they weren't her actual shoes; they looked like simple white slippers that she got on the yacht along with the white robe. I'm sure she didn't step anywhere off of the boat with the slippers and since they mostly likely keep the entire inside of the yacht pristine, I'm betting the soles of the slippers really weren't filthy.  But yes, still, it's better manners to keep any sort of footwear off of someone else's bed.

I take back what I said in the previous episode's thread about the guests being demeaning for demanding that Connie act like a kitten by getting on her hands and knees and slurping milk from a bowl.  Once again, previews/editing takes things out of context and makes things look way worse than they were.

Other than Noelle's infatuation for Emile (while he's not exactly ugly, I don't find him attractive in the least, but that's probably because of his personality and age), she was such a sweet girl.  Her getting teary at the end and thanking her mother for the trip was so refreshing because God knows how many overindulged, prissy, self-entitled kids of primary charter guests we've seen on this show and she seemed to be the complete opposite despite obviously growing up privileged as well.

• Love 14

No Dave said specifically he was there for extra money for his wedding and they showed the flashback of the proposal. He also mentioned the first season was his beginning on a white boat charter and with his return now liking the cash tips. I wonder this meant he still does charters but maybe for private owners boats or on groups where the gratuity is included in the rental.

He's very sweet with his coworkers and the guests. I quite like him

I enjoyed how much fun the group had & how appreciative Cynthia's daughter Noelle was- most of the RH children are brats. She is darling.

I thought it was weird Cynthia's husband Peter wasn't there but maybe she wanted a "Girls Trip". If I were her I'd be scared, he has a habit of buying cars and businesses with her money when out of sight. And making it rain at the strip club.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 13

I've never seen the Atlanta Housewives but I echo the statements that the teen daughter was awesome.

Eddie has sunk so damn low. I wonder how his 'brother' Dave, who I always loved and who is looking great btw, feels about how Eddie told him he'd never hook up with any crew members now knowing it was after he did...with the girl he has been making disparaging remarks about.

Aside from Dave and the Captain, Connie is the only one now that I'd ever really want to work with, she seems like she's always down for anything and is a great co-worker ( no fault for the Rocky bad mouthing...just imagine living with her 24/7!!). Amy, too, but that's obvious.

• Love 2

I've always like Cynthia Bailey and it was great to see her having fun AWAY from that sleaze bucket of a husband of hers. She was so much more relaxed, and not on edge like she is when he's around. I've never seen what she sees in him because she's such a catch and could do way better. Her ex Leon, for example! Speaking of which, Noelle is the spitting image of her daddy- she's adorable and so sweet.

If Nene was aboard, there's no way in hell I'd tune in. Can't stand that egocentric moose.

Eddie, really??

Edited by kitten59
  • Love 14

Couldn't Kate give it a rest with her ever-present need for conflict with someone? Now it's Ben. Repeatedly calling him an asshole on camera, just because she's a bit miffed, was uncalled for and unprofessional. Maybe she was expecting Ben to act like a boyfriend and when he didn't she was disappointed.

Claudio tried to steal the camera a couple times and the camera crew didn't bite.

I was expecting Ben to be frustrated with the request for old fashioned southern cuisine, but he handled it well (as he should).

• Love 5

I think that Rocky and Eddie deserve each other and their treatment at each others hands.  The only person I feel sorry for is Emile who doesn't realize yet how he's being used and abused by Rocky.

I enjoyed seeing Ben working (and cleaning) in the kitchen.  While the guests always enjoyed Leon's food, he was very inflexible.  Ben may have complained a bit about guests demands but he put the guests above his own plans.  I don't see things going as smoothly with this group if Leon was still the chef.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

IMO what Eddie is doing to Rocky is completely NOT the same thing at all in comparison to what Rocky did to Emile. I'm not saying the way Rocky is treating Emile is exactly good because the way she handled that situation was immature and she did lead him on, once she had a thing going on with Eddie she dropped him like a hot potato, now she is crawling back to him after Eddie has dropped her, and that's not a cool thing to do at all (especially since poor dumb Emile doesn't even realize any of this happening). But the key difference between the 2 is that Rocky never used Emile for sex and then started speaking to and about him disrespectfully to the other crew members. And that is where IMO Eddie is a giant douchenozzle. It's not cool at all to do that to someone. 

I'm not under the impression Rocky necessarily knew Eddie was done with the GF. He was never clear about whether they had broken up or not. Even if she knew he was still with her, I don't think she knew that Eddie was only using her for sex. She has stated several times how she has feelings for Eddie (although I think what she perceives as having "feelings" is her "I need a MAAAANNNNN" BS, but regardless what she calls feelings), so clearly she thought there was more to it than just a hookup, while Eddie was never straight with her from the start that to him that's all it was. Now that he's done with her and has reconciled with the GF (who he tried to lie to while on camera with that BS about how he'd never hook up with anyone on charter when we all saw it, idiot) he's giving her the cold shoulder, and not only that, but talking about her behind her back to the crew and making fun of her. Rocky's horrible and she sucks ass at her job, but she doesn't deserve that. If Eddie was such a MAAANNNN he would be straight up with her and say "I'm only in this for a hook up" to at least give her a chance to back out and then once they were done with the hookups he could say "I'm sorry, I can't go any further with this, I hope you understand that" and leave it at that. Eddie has fallen so far down the totem pole in just a few episodes. I can't believe this dude has serious hopes of being a captain one day after not only hooking up with someone on charter but treating her this way after that. He is a dicksack of the highest order. 

I never watched the first season so Dave was new to me, but I'd rank him as best crew member next to Amy. He is cute to look at too. So far he seems nice and willing to help out where needed. 

I can't say that I blame Connie for ranting about Rocky. All she said basically is that Rocky seeks for attention (which she does), she was doing that fake, over the top laughing to get attention, I can't blame Connie for calling her out for it. I think if most people had to live with that day in and day out in close quarters they'd snap at some point. She still wasn't being nearly as disrespectful towards Rocky as Eddie was with his "crazy" impersonation of her. And he's supposed to be a bosun. 

I'm not sure why Kate has to pick an argument with Ben. If they agreed on a buffet, then why was there confusion about when to bring the dishes out? It's like there is no happy medium with her. I think because of their past relationship/s she was expecting Ben to do anything she says and that he wouldn't bite back. All of that aside, Ben's food looked delicious. And no beef cheeks this time!

The guests weren't nearly as bad or demanding as I thought they would be or the previews made them look. They seemed less high maintenance than some of the other charter guests, like the ones who brought their own wine and needed printed menus. They pretty much just wanted a spa day and some good BBQ. I was confused though why Emile needed to go with them when they were shopping. And it was sweet how Cynthia's daughter was in tears by the end. 

• Love 5

I think both Ben and Kate enjoy the bickering in the relationship and its clearly different than the arguing with Leon.

Other than not responding to her booty call texts and the passive aggressive remark about her being Emile' s crazy girlfriend, I really don't see him treating Rocky different than he did before they started hooking up in the laundry room or during it, he was never really seen interacting with her and when he did he was often dismissive. Even his talking about her to Dave, he literally just described her actions and said she was crazy (which she is) and he also said he was a fun girl.

• Love 8

I can't really blame Connie for what she said about Rocky, at this point she had been on a boat with her antics day in and day out for how many weeks? I see Rocky on my tv for an hour once a week, and I have a choice about it and I have said far worse things. Besides she wasn't wrong, and Rocky certainly hasn't spared anyone else's feelings.

I agree with everything Connie said about Rocky. I suppose it was Connie's loud and imo, attention grabby delivery that surprised me. Up until then she always seemed so cool and collected. When she said about Rocky, "She drives me goddamned NUTS" and then on and on about being attention grabby. And then "I just can't deal with her loud ass mouth." But Connie, dear, even though you're an awesome deckhand, right now you're being rather attention grabby. And in this upscale restaurant with escargot and $20 caprese salad....your mouth? Kinda loud assed.

They were all being loud but I was just surprised that Connie was loud AND so mean. Even if Rocky deserved it. Just seemed out of character.

• Love 1

Other than not responding to her booty call texts and the passive aggressive remark about her being Emile' s crazy girlfriend, I really don't see him treating Rocky different than he did before they started hooking up in the laundry room or during it, he was never really seen interacting with her and when he did he was often dismissive. Even his talking about her to Dave, he literally just described her actions and said she was crazy (which she is) and he also said he was a fun girl.

He disparaged her quite a bit with the crew members after they started hooking up. Mostly with Kate and the other women (imagine that!).

I have know quite a few liars and cheaters and they usually talk crap about the other woman so no one would suspect they'd sleep with them or to diminish their credibility or because they resent them. A seasoned and savvy cheater also accuses their partner of cheating. That way they are so busy defending themselves they never suspect the other one of stepping out.

Classic moves Edmeister.

• Love 4

After dinner when they arrived back at EROS, Eddie was casting off the boat that just dropped them off and Rocky said something about swimming.  The conversation that happened after that was when Eddie, thus far, was his most dismissive, imo.  I can't stand Rocky but I had second hand embarrassment for her because he was so clearly blowing her off.

I'm glad BogoGog24 covered some of what I was thinking. I do not like Rocky one bit but sometimes if you don't see your viewpoint anywhere you start to think you're crazy!

My view of how the situations are different is that Rocky tried to let Emile down more gently in the beginning, giving the "you're like a sibling" line and distancing herself while only making comments to Amy and Kate, which was more like venting than gossiping. Maybe it's just because, as a young woman, I've had a few guys who didn't take my "No, I don't want to date you" seriously but the fact she was trying to shake Emile never bothered me. Was there a better way to do it than the note? Probably, but at that point we'd been subjected to two or three weeks of her telling him she wasn't into him like that while he continued to get clingier ("I want to see Rocky's family"). Also, her and Emile never slept together (that we are shown), and everyone knew what was going on, so there was no real relationship, physical or emotional, just pining on Emile's part. With Eddie the main difference IMO is how he's handled the end of their hookups. Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen him say (on camera to Rocky) that they were through, he kind of just quit texting her, and as he quit texting her he started bad mouthing her to all of the crew most likely in an attempt to distance himself from her. I see this as different than her comments about Emile because everyone knew he was pursuing her and she was talking about how annoying his pining was, whereas no one knew Eddie was having laundry room time with Rocky, and he's not complaining about their "relationship", but about how crazy she is in general (which would be fine on its own if it wasn't mostly stemming from his desire to distance himself). 

I don't know if that actually made any sense out loud, but that's my attempt to explain how I feel the situations are different.

I think Connie is more than right to complain about Rocky, especially since she waited for her to leave the table first and didn't call her a "crazy girlfriend" to her face. (Maybe it's just me but I'd much rather have insults thrown around behind my back) Also, she's on a boat with her 24/7, and there's probably some bitterness from Rocky not receiving any consequences for abandoning them. 

As for Kate/Ben, I knew they argued in the past season but for me the difference is they're still doing their jobs. Even when Ben said "I'll just talk to Amy" he and Kate were still maintaining the communication necessary for her to know what the dishes were whereas Leon just shut up entirely and towards the end only spoke to Rocky. It was nice to see him cleaning the kitchen up, as IMO that shows that there really were downsides to Leon and it wasn't just a bad/unfair edit. 

I'm so glad Dave is back! I loved him the first season, he seemed like such a happy guy that was just there to do his job and maybe get into acting some more (but without starting drama and acting crazy!). When they said there was a new deckhand I was scared it'd be Amy's brother from last season since they showed her skyping with him earlier.

It was nice that the Housewives were drama free, but I feel like there haven't been many dramatic guests this season other than some who were a bit disappointed in one thing or another. I honestly didn't see the big deal about the boat staying docked, I guess the daughter went jet skiing, but other than that if all they want to do is lay out in the sun or fish couldn't you do that at the dock? I'm guessing the only big difference is the view, which I'd be disappointed in missing, but it could always be worse. 

One thing I did like was that after the behind the scenes tour I'm pretty sure I heard Cynthia tell her daughter "I don't want to hear you complaining about your room being small again"

• Love 6

Anyone else notice that the cat tail Connie was sporting was actually the weave that the guest left on board a few charters ago?  I thought that was a nice touch.  

As for Connie's rant about Rocky, it's clear that something sparked that conversation that we weren't shown so i'm giving her a pass.  That conversation didn't come out of nowhere the second Rocky left, it had to have happened.  I did love the editing juxtaposing Rocky proving Connie's points as she made them.  

• Love 16
Was the person doing the "cramped bunk" demonstration Claudia Jordan?  She was one of my least favorite RHOA cast members.  Hopefully, she won't be present when their new season starts this Sunday.

I think they got rid of Claudia, if she's still there she's probably just a "friend of the housewives."  

I'm glad Nene wasn't there.  I like Nene, but I think when the cameras are rolling she feels she has to "play Nene."  When I saw her out in NYC, she wasn't like the person I see on TV.  

To me it looked like Connie was prompted into talking about Rocky, but it looked like she was talking about Rocky because she, Connie wanted attention and camera time, exactly what she was accusing Rock of doing.

WTF is wrong with Eddie?  He wants things to be on the DL with Rocky?  Doesn't he get they're on a reality TV show and his girlfriend will find out eventually?  I think a man who talks shit about a woman he's hooked up with is ten kinds of shit.  Okay Eddie, he didn't think Rocky was so crazy when he was hooking up with her, did he?  All he saw was her nice ass.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6

After dinner when they arrived back at EROS, Eddie was casting off the boat that just dropped them off and Rocky said something about swimming.  The conversation that happened after that was when Eddie, thus far, was his most dismissive, imo.  I can't stand Rocky but I had second hand embarrassment for her because he was so clearly blowing her off.

I actually thought Eddie sounded more dismissive when Rocky asked him to bring the stack of plates to the crew mess area, and he replied "Sorry - not my job - I'm 'outside crew'..." .  While he was technically correct, I think the way he delivered the statement was more his way of telling Rocky that just because they had sex in the laundry room, don't be expecting me to do you any favors.  

I think that the crew do favors for each other all the time - deck crew/stew crew - they work together.  Didn't Eddie, just last week, step in and make the filet mignon when Rocky was struggling with it?  Didn't Emile dress up like a Chipppendale waiter (which would be a stew job) to serve the Atlanta housewives chocolate and strawberries?  Didn't Connie dress up like a cat?  (Speaking of which - can't believe she was wearing the previous guest's hair extensions as a tail, LOL!!!)

Eddie was being kind of bitchy with Rocky, and it is just because he really doesn't have the balls to man up and tell her that she was just a diversion with a nice ass, and now, he's over her.  

• Love 9

Anyone else notice that the cat tail Connie was sporting was actually the weave that the guest left on board a few charters ago?  I thought that was a nice touch.  

As for Connie's rant about Rocky, it's clear that something sparked that conversation that we weren't shown so i'm giving her a pass.  That conversation didn't come out of nowhere the second Rocky left, it had to have happened.  I did love the editing juxtaposing Rocky proving Connie's points as she made them.  

Yup!!  That was funnny.  Lol!!

I'm giving Connie a pass also.  She was probably drinking and even besides that, sometimes enough is enough.  Hell, I had enough two episodes in.  Rocky is loud, obnoxious, annoying,, and an attention whore.  She acts like an ass everyday and the one day Connie finally has had enough and vents about it she getting called obnoxious.  Nah.  Connie's alright in my book.  

• Love 10

I have to say, I'm glad Rocky is telling everyone about the hook-up even though Eddie wants to keep it a secret. He's treating her so poorly. He decided to hook-up with her, that's messed up that he's being so mean to her because he's embarrassed about it. She's been crazy literally since day 1... he knew what he was getting into, he just wanted to hook up more than he cared at the time. And now he regrets it and is taking it out on her. Douche move. I felt really bad for her. I'm sure that happens a lot to her though... they take what they want from her, but her craziness is too much for then to keep her around. It's sad because I don't think it's just about attention, I think she has real issues.

• Love 10

Atlanta films when?  Why was it so cold when Cynthia of the Bailey Agency took a charter?  It didn't look that bad on the last charter.  And, if it really was her birthday cruise, where was famewhore Peter "Papa Smurf"?  Noelle is so much easier to like than Kandi's entitled spawn who appears to be taking after her grandmother Joyce of the shoe hurl. 

The weather in the Bahamas at the time of filming is pretty crappy - - it's too north to get good "Caribbean" weather the first few months of the year. I noticed a lot of these charters had weather issues with either wind or cold.  I bet they won't be filming there again if there is another season, or if they do, it would be later in the year.

I totally saw that and laughed out loud for real.  They've gotten a LOT of mileage out of those extensions!

I have to say, I'm glad Rocky is telling everyone about the hook-up even though Eddie wants to keep it a secret. He's treating her so poorly. He decided to hook-up with her, that's messed up that he's being so mean to her because he's embarrassed about it. She's been crazy literally since day 1... he knew what he was getting into, he just wanted to hook up more than he cared at the time. And now he regrets it and is taking it out on her. Douche move. I felt really bad for her. I'm sure that happens a lot to her though... they take what they want from her, but her craziness is too much for then to keep her around. It's sad because I don't think it's just about attention, I think she has real issues.

I'm no Rocky fan, but I agree with you.  Eddie should have thought this through a bit and realized he's dealing with a wackadoodle, who, being the "best waker-upper ever," is not used to being blown off by someone she likes.  He should have treated her nicer and let her down easy as to not bring the bunny-boiler out. 

• Love 7

I never really watched this show before this season.  Just an occasional episode here and there.  I've watched this entire season and I'm enjoying it....minus a few of the cast members.  Do they do a reunion show like the Housewives?

Edited by Sai

No Dave said specifically he was there for extra money for his wedding and they showed the flashback of the proposal. He also mentioned the first season was his beginning on a white boat charter and with his return now liking the cash tips. I wonder this meant he still does charters but maybe for private owners boats or on groups where the gratuity is included in the rental.

He lives in LA, trying to be an actor. Not many charters go out of the west side. It's mostly cruises going to Mexico/Alaska. He's probably working on commercial boats since he has a military background. Or he hasn't been on boats much at all. Last I heard, he was taking classes at a local film school. Doesn't leave much time to work on charters.

And weighing in on this Eddie/Rocky situation, I think there's a whole lot of he said/she said here. From a third party perspective, I'm wracking my head trying to figure out why she has feelings for the guy. It's quite obvious she's a rebound since he literally just broke up with his girlfriend over the phone and they're hiding in the laundry room to hook up. But I'm starting to think that he wasn't entirely clear on why he was keeping it all under wraps. There's a difference between sneaking away from your post, on the job, for a hookup, and keeping it quiet from everyone because one party is embarrassed. So I can see why there is a disconnect there for her. But it's also really difficult to feel sorry for her when she's behaved like a boy crazy brat all season. It looks to me like she used Eddie as much as he used her and now she's hiding behind her outrage because he's backtracking.

Edited by rho
  • Love 6

I never really watched this show before this season.  Just an occasional episode here and there.  I've watched this entire season and I'm enjoying it....minus a few of the cast members.  Do they do a reunion show like the Housewives?

Yes, they do... the last few seasons it's just been in the Clubhouse.  Not sure if they will do anything different this year.  I did see a tweet from Andy that they were looking for questions for the taping.

• Love 2