Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I don't get it.  Is she saying she wants to take flying lessons?

That's what I was wondering... Does she want to get her pilots license?

There's no way of knowing with these idiots because they purposely talk in riddles to keep their ass kissers guessing and praising her for following her dream... Whatever it is. 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I'm not sure becoming a pilot or learning to skydive fit into "brainstorming a project".  Somehow I feel like it's a lot more mundane thus the need for all of the cryptic hints and tantalizing tidbits she's tossing out to her sycophants.

Or she's planning on writing a tell all book about God.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, neh said:

Maybe she is taking up skydiving? I would rilly, rilly enjoy reading those posts!

Yeah . . . let's see how that "perfection doesn't matter" thing works when the thing she messes up on is pulling the ripcord.

• LOL 12
10 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

I don't get it.  Is she saying she wants to take flying lessons?

Well she wouldn’t have to throw a tantrum to get the “support animals” on a commercial flight if she could fly herself.........

• LOL 7
11 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Is she saying she wants to take flying lessons?

I doubt she'd be able to afford it, that's a pretty expensive hobby.  Espeically when she abandons her "passions" about 15 minutes later.  Although she managed to go to Bali so who knows.

She'd have to learn pretty quickly that there are no "all about me" pilots.  Everybody is equal up there and there are rules that everybody has to follow, Z list reality "stars" included.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

There's no way of knowing with these idiots because they purposely talk in riddles to keep their ass kissers guessing and praising her for following her dream... Whatever it is. 🙄

And she can change her dream multiple times without them ever knowing.

• Love 5

Maybe she’s going to be a ‘photographer’ now. Check out this extra Instagram account I found. 

Wellness blogger, social justice warrior, chef, influencer, yoga instructor, MLM participant, lululemon retail worker and now add ‘photographer’ to her resume  - whatta accomplished gal! 

67E27DC8-958F-457F-9F97-557401B2F9F9.thumb.jpeg.f4df2a237733804a227c1845c7f3c25b.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Maybe she’s going to be a ‘photographer’ now. Check out this extra Instagram account I found. 

Wellness blogger, social justice warrior, chef, influencer, yoga instructor, MLM participant, lululemon retail worker and now add ‘photographer’ to her resume  - whatta accomplished gal! 

67E27DC8-958F-457F-9F97-557401B2F9F9.thumb.jpeg.f4df2a237733804a227c1845c7f3c25b.jpeg

Photographer???  She couldn't even let Audge have that one little thing she was aspiring to.

...and chef?  Please!

• LOL 7
22 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I certainly wouldn’t want her helping build a new barn, that’s for sure. 

or an airplane or an overpass or Kody's mansion in the Angel Singingk Prairie Dog Flats.

Such a twit. 

• Love 6

ALL THOSE PHOTOS ON HER INSTA KINDA SUCK. 

They're definitely nothing special. Does she own a camera, or just take em with her iPhone??

And what a self-entitled snooty profile photo. 

I guess she's taking a sabbatical from education.

It's too hard...

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Photographer???  She couldn't even let Audge have that one little thing she was aspiring to.

...and chef?  Please!

Audge has a eye for photographic composition and artistic talent.  Mariah just points and shoots at food she slops on a plate.  No, that doesn't make you a photographer.  And stirring water into an overpriced package of dried herbs, spices and quinoa from Whole Foods does not make you a chef.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 1/14/2020 at 1:06 PM, deirdra said:

Kootie won't let her sleep in the same room as Sludge "under his roof". That is probably the worst Pudge has encountered.   

Don’t forget watching the non first wife’s children moved into their homes while she was slumped over the steering wheel  in a compact SUV.  If that’s not adversity I don’t know what is.  It’s what the legend of True Grit was built upon.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

It’s interesting how Meri posted about the visit, and Mariah simply posted she was back home. Nothing about her mother’s birthday, or the fact that she visited family. I guess that’s not post worthy.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It’s interesting how Meri posted about the visit, and Mariah simply posted she was back home. Nothing about her mother’s birthday, or the fact that she visited family. I guess that’s not post worthy.

I also noticed there was nothing about “support dogs” and no tantrum throwing at the airlines this year. Either they paid for a sittter/boarded them, or they scammed their pets on onboard successfully. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Auto Incorrect
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Either they paid for a sittter/boarded them, or they scammed their pets on onboard successfully. 

There has been a major crackdown at the airlines since that public tantrum.  My guess is that they can't get them onboard anymore. 

Even in public buildings they are making it clear that ADA Service Dogs are welcome but they must be trained to perform and actual service for the owner.  Therapy dogs and emotions support animals do not qualify.  We've dealt with that issue in the lighthouse museum at which I volunteer.  Nobody gets to tote their purse dog inside.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

There has been a major crackdown at the airlines since that public tantrum.  My guess is that they can't get them onboard anymore. 

Even in public buildings they are making it clear that ADA Service Dogs are welcome but they must be trained to perform and actual service for the owner.  Therapy dogs and emotions support animals do not qualify.  We've dealt with that issue in the lighthouse museum at which I volunteer.  Nobody gets to tote their purse dog inside.

I remember being so angry with those two after the fit they threw last year because I knew it was all fake. They sure seem to do okay at parades and everywhere else in Chicago without those dogs in tow. 

• Love 5
Just now, TurtlePower said:

I remember being so angry with those two after the fit they threw last year because I knew it was all fake.

I believe even their stalwart ass-kissing fans let them have it over that.  As I recall, Sludge took down her account because of that.

• Love 9

I'm sure they must have left the dogs in Chicago.  There was a picture on Christine's instagram around Meri's Birthday of Mariah and Audge romping with her dog.  They would no doubt have brought theirs along for a playdate if they had them there.  There were also no photos at that  time of Meri clinging frantically to Mosby, she had to content herself with Sol, her Emotional Support Person.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Absolutely NOTHING says "Love" like a bag of sour patch watermelons.  "Happy Anniversary honey - Pucker up!!"   I know that's what *I would want on our special day! 😄

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Why is she posed like 92 year old homeless woman with a bad back and cigarette in hand, hobbling along looking for a dollar on the sidewalk? No offence intended to anyone who fits that description, but I don’t get the attraction of wanting to emulate that. Then again I’m not woke and use capital letters when I write, so what do I know? 🤷‍♀️ 

Anyway I can totally see why she’s so ‘tired and exhausted’, Dropping classes to go hang out on your mom’s Flagstaff mansion floor for a week or two and admiring yourself in old photos all day; phew that’s hard work! 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6

Is she trying out for the role of Cat Woman or something.

What a hideous pose. I guess it's supposed to illustrate her exhaustion but, as noted, exhausted from what?  When you are someone with a full time job and family obligations or caring for someone ill then we'll talk, Snowflake.  Sipping specialty coffees at your daily avocado toast brunch doesn't come close allowing you to claim being tired.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
40 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Had to look for this one. It reminded me of it. 

Stepped in gum, dog shit?

I vote for dog shit.  

More blah, blah, blah.  As your mother Meri more or less told your bonus mom Christine, suck it up, buttercup.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Why is she posed like 92 year old homeless woman with a bad back and cigarette in hand, hobbling along looking for a dollar on the sidewalk? No offence intended to anyone who fits that description, but I don’t get the attraction of wanting to emulate that. Then again I’m not woke and use capital letters when I write, so what do I know? 🤷‍♀️ 

Anyway I can totally see why she’s so ‘tired and exhausted’, Dropping classes to go hang out on your mom’s Flagstaff mansion floor for a week or two and admiring yourself in old photos all day; phew that’s hard work! 

It sure looks like a cig on first glance but a closer look shows it's debris on the sidewalk (like a full dog poop bag or something). 

I wonder if she intentionally posed to look like a cigarette? 

(Btw I'm one of those people who don't think cigarettes are cool, apologies to the late James Dean.)

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

You want my two cents?  (Even if you don't, you always get it! lol)    She looks like she's about to join a buddy or two and rob some houses.  Maybe pull a ski mask over her face and she's good to go!!

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Last week she announced to her faithful followers that she is also pursuing photography as an avocation (raining on Audge's parade).

Maybe she is accumulating photos for her portfolio, demonstrating her clever use of shadows and black and white photography for dramatic effect.  Of course, she is subject matter, there were no trees, sunsets, dawns or other people to demonstrate her skills.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Recent posts showcasing Mariah’s ‘photography’ talent. The coffee one is especially amazing in both content and composition and could definitely not be taken on any old generic phone by just anyone! Give the girl an exhibition 😂👌🏼

• LOL 18