Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

@Roslyn, I did try that, but she's got so many categories of stories that I didn't know where to look.  The first story category that comes up was, no joke, labeled "Sweat."  Also there's "Yoga," "Dranks," "Brunchin'," "Coffee," "Eats," and "Self-Care."  I mean, I wanna get out the hose so bad right now, it's not even funny.

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

@Roslyn, I did try that, but she's got so many categories of stories that I didn't know where to look.  The first story category that comes up was, no joke, labeled "Sweat."  Also there's "Yoga," "Dranks," "Brunchin'," "Coffee," "Eats," and "Self-Care."  I mean, I wanna get out the hose so bad right now, it's not even funny.

Ahh. I searched for her page and then just touched her profile pic.  If it has that funny pink circle around it, that means there is a new "story" posted.  I now see the other ones further down the page and yes...there are just too many.  I have a feeling she is very, very over the top in person... We might need to borrow professional sized water hoses....

• LOL 12

Again - she's overexposing herself, any marketing person would say not to do that. But then again she takes after good ol Mom. 

Sunday at 8 am for a class is a TERRIBLE time. Most people who would go to an early morning yoga class on Sunday already have a favorite instructor. And I gotta say, that there's a terrific 815 am Sunday spin class with my favorite instructor who fills up all of his other classes- if you don't book a day in advance on the app, forget it - but Sunday morning he gets half the peeps if he's lucky. I used to teach an 830 strength training class and I had my diehard people but for the most part it's just too early and also a lot of folks who regularly hit the gym use Sunday as their off day.

• Love 9

I agree, I have a favorite Sunday yoga class but it's at 4pm.  And it's autumn in Chicago - if she's hosting this yoga sesh outside, she's in for a rude awakening.  Of course, if it's inside at the abandoned prison where she routinely takes selfies over the sewer grate, then she'll probably be okay until at least mid-October.  Sign up now before it's too cold/rainy/windy/icy!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Ahh. I searched for her page and then just touched her profile pic.  If it has that funny pink circle around it, that means there is a new "story" posted.  I now see the other ones further down the page and yes...there are just too many.  I have a feeling she is very, very over the top in person... We might need to borrow professional sized water hoses....

Just reading about her exhausts me.   She reminds me more and more of Janelle, and not in a good way. 

• Love 8

This ones dedicated to you, blow her off your lawn 

Dang, SS, you have hidden talents!

5 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

@Sofa Sloth, can you be sure to get her hair really well? It may be the closest she gets to a wash.

I think we should chip in and buy one of those bottles of siding cleaner that you attach to the hose nozzle.  Fill it with shampoo and blast away.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Le sigh. I know everyone curses, but I find this lazy and, dare I say it, vulgar. I guess I'm officially joining the COL!

@Sofa Sloth, in addition to the hose can you wash her mouth out with soap?

It's just gratuitous profanity.  She's like a 9 year old boy who has just discovered "Swear Words".  It adds nothing to her woke message except to highlight her lack of effective expression.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I didn’t realize stories were saved like they are. I’m not going to go there again, though. Sharing 2 that were lovely......with no proofreading involved:

3B3E2E03-1F41-426B-BD99-327F41274EF9.jpeg

659A666C-EF6E-4DE2-BC88-648807AF44B6.jpeg

Id Yogi anatomy different than human? 

• LOL 5

Ugh.  Those Fred Flintstone feet are absolutely gross.

I guess ol' Pudge isn't worried about a future employer looking at her stupid posts.  That's something I'd think about, but not Pampered Princess.  Her Royal Wokeness is so special, after all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Higgins said:

Id Yogi anatomy different than human? 

Lol! When I saw that I rolled my eyes so hard I had to work to retrieve them from the back of my eye sockets. 

She should already know about anatomy, being an instructor and all. Unless, of course, she rushed to earn herself a title without prior study and knowledge (Brown Family Tradition). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

...a future employer....

HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Like that's going to happen.  She plans on following the Brown Financial Plan to the end. 

Anybody placing bets on her hopes of getting her own Woke with Sludge and Pudge Show?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Like that's going to happen.  She plans on following the Brown Financial Plan to the end. 

Anybody placing bets on her hopes of getting her own Woke with Sludge and Pudge Show?

I think you are on to something there Kohola, they have already appeared on a few Podcasts, that will be their next step, to have their own Podcast, then on to a local cable show,, next step Network TV land.  I can see it now, how these two have pioneered the LGBT(ABCDEFetc) movement and bravely paved the way for other folx to have a voice. 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Sorry all.

I just nerded the fuck out reading over the past 10 pages !!

And.....enjoy THIS shit out of this coffee?? The shit, I am guessing, is what unwoke meant to write? Maybe she meant the coffee will make her shit? This is potentially exciting. I don't think we are too far off from Papaya Mariah discussing her daily bowel movements or explaining to her following how changing positions and resting your darling little sphincter muscles can help the  poo machine. 

Would her anal sphincter be darling? I am trying to figure this out. Her uterus is cute, so it seems to reason..........

• LOL 13
4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

You're more than likely right.  What was I thinkingk?

Oh, I hope you are wrong about the Wokes getting their own show.  What a waste of film that would be!  🤮

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

Would her anal sphincter be darling? I am trying to figure this out. Her uterus is cute, so it seems to reason..........

Next thing you know she'll be demonstrating how to use a Squatty Potty.  With her vast experience abroad (one trip to Bali), she probably encountered those hole-in-the-floor potty/showers.  This may be the reason for her love of yoga poses over sewer covers.

• LOL 5
30 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Hopefully someone has better eyes than me to see her oh so full schedule, and notes to herself.

Oh how I wish I could!  I'm so ready to snark but the handwriting just gets blurry on my screen when I zoom in.  However, I can tell that she's using one of these planners.  So if she starts shilling them or joins the #pashfam you heard it here first.

• Love 6
On 9/23/2019 at 12:29 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

Sick of fakers loitering on your lawn? Tried regular hoses and whilst giving them a well-needed shower, it just doesn’t shift them? 

D664EC30-38C9-4717-BB55-7C1141FB3A50.thumb.jpeg.3838f1236d0f8570e7b797f4b00086cc.jpeg

You sound like you need the ‘COL blast’ attachment!  Simply clip to your regular hose and it’s patented turbo design will get them gone in an instant. Set to min power and you’ll send that poser rolling head over tit towards the sidewalk.

8B7DCFDD-6E59-4C59-8B2D-5CBABE25D6BB.thumb.jpeg.8a8b1775d770b01628c8320199000b1c.jpeg

Bit madder than that? Particularly fake faker darkening your doorstep and need more fury? No problem! Set your COL blast to max power and it’s off to the moon with the woke folx. 

DDC8B0C1-EBBA-4BAE-9301-95567F5DBCF0.thumb.jpeg.7b202772d5d61d283b1925b06013e87f.jpeg

Order today through my live sale on Facebook, use the code ‘BYEMARIAH’ for 10% off.

I'll take 5.  They are gonna make GREAT Christmas gifts.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Did anybody happen to read Meri's page today about how she spent the weekend alone calling out to her inner self or some such nonsense!  All accompanied by photos!

Like mother like daughter!

Ginger posted the whole blurb on the Meri thread, page 164, about 1/3 of the page down.  🤢

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Oh how I wish I could!  I'm so ready to snark but the handwriting just gets blurry on my screen when I zoom in.  

I think she may have chosen to make it blurry since we snarked so hard on her last one, before she needed a "planner" for so few events per day.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Wonderful Toodles, thank you for your order! 

We do have a deal on at the moment, buy 5 COL Hose Attachments and receive one of our special indoor or outdoor COL Sweepers absolutely FREE! 

12E124E4-D10B-4D57-BB67-BA79F3F84FD7.thumb.jpeg.3b244fff069826a8e5823ec390a6c658.jpeg

The Indoor COL Sweeper is perfect for ridding your home of any woke intruders that may make it past your lawn with their ridiculous blathering. To use:- Swing in a threatening fashion until you make contact, the sweeper will then give the woke folx a sharp shove off to the lawn or doorstep (where you can then easily finish it off with the COL Outdoor Sweeper or COL Hose Attachment.)

C782B7D2-1F4E-4FC6-87FD-485A92FAB577.thumb.jpeg.f84c9f2bde0b19ec1bf8119ba8ac547c.jpeg

The Outdoor COL Sweeper is a classic style, it’s strong simple design, is perfect for delivering a sharp wallop to the woke folx behind, ensuring their swift and effective removal from your premises. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us to choose your free gift and thank you again for your order!

I don't know why these pictures "tickle" me so much (as my mom used to say), but they do!

Keep 'em coming @Sofa Sloth and thank you!

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Hopefully someone has better eyes than me to see her oh so full schedule, and notes to herself.

I think the most important thing to see on that schedule is all the white space. 

She made it just blurry enough that you can't blow it up and see the words, but her use of long arrows after an entry to me is BS and she's just padding the time in for more woke lattes and posing for Instagram posts.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Please do not hesitate to contact us to choose your free gift and thank you again for your order!

Is there shipping and handling for each item?  Never mind, doesn't matter.  They look like something I just cannot live without.  And great Christmas gifts for my COL colleagues. 

Look our woke folx, we're gunning for you!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Step 1 - spend an hour writing tiny cryptic notes in a planner.  Account for every hour, making sure to add in time for yoga, coffee, self-care, brunch, shilling, grifting, whining, selfies, and "studying."

Step 2 - carve out at least 90 minutes in the kitchen composing a bowl consisting of several types of grain/fruit/nuts, making sure to keep the syrup and sugar hidden at the bottom.  Repeat as much as is necessary to get just the right combo of "inedible" and "woke."  Feed the crap that doesn't look quite right to the dogs, or Audj.

Step 3 - choose a mug from the pile of unwashed dishes in the sink - preferably one that has a "woke" expression written on it, or perhaps that cool one that you nicked from the coffee shop down the street.  Pour a cup of coffee so strong that your followers can smell it through the screen.

Step 4 - spend as much time as you need arranging and re-arranging each item to its maximum potential to allow your followers to see how very very busy, important, and crunchy you are.  Take and delete as many photos as you must.  Seriously, take all day if need be.  This is the most important step in the process.  Xtra woke points if you can include your feet, your tats or your armpit in the shot.  It gets easier with practice - within a month or more of daily posting, you should be able to get this portion down to about two and a half hours.

Step 5 - Make sure Audj is home to feed and walk the dogs so they don't disturb you while you take a long nap, because wokeness is exhausting and your uterus is complaining.

7 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Sofa, you continue to outdo yourself. 

I agree!  And the funniest part of it all is that Mariah herself poses in such ways that make her actually appear to be blasting away in a spray of ice-cold water!  Bravo!

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Remember this offer is not available in stores, so please join my Facebook group Unwoke COL where I have live sales from my basement. 

*Like these products? Imagine selling them as your very own business! You too can be an entrepreneur! Come join my team! I can show you how to make me rich (if you have a free 6 grand sitting around for start up costs).#BecauseICan #Bossbabe #LivingMyWhy #BecauseOfUnwokeCOL

Sofa, you're killing me!!!!  You really need to start this Facebook group and post these pictures there, I'd join!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

**immediately writes check for six grand, sends it to @Sofa Sloth**

psst......if we all get in here on the ground floor, you guys, we will be RAKING in the cash in mere months!

We can become MENTORS! TRAINERS! or one of many different levels that I'm sure @Sofa Sloth has thought of.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

LOLZ...."No, I don't HAVE that hose in extra large, Madge.  But I promise a large will stretch right down the block and you'll be FINE.  Fed-Ex me a check by tomorrow afternoon or Janet from Paducah is gonna get the last "Tempest."  Now get off my page."

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 18