Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

Teehee!  I want the one 2nd in from the top.  It looks like it has an evil kitten face, which matches my crazy (old) cat lady persona.  Sofa, you outdid yourself, and I love your addition of the poop emoji.  

I can see us all now, enjoying our overpriced coffee in a ChiTown cafe and speculating about the Woke Wedding of the Century to come.  Yes!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

So I had thought it might be nice, if we all choose one to wear to the next annual Primetimer Sister Wives reunion taking place in Chi town next year? Granted it’s not appropriate attire for soul-cycling or community yoga with Mariah, but be great for pensively lounging at cafes with our green stuff on toast or posing for selfies on random sidewalks. I think they’d go fab with some queer white sneakers. Thoughts? 

Also if you’re all in agreement, I call dibs on the drab non-descript brown one that could only be described as a poo costume A40EA67C-C518-4F5B-8495-FF4485EF30B8.jpeg.2dc93b721dd1909622e1f9be01139cd1.jpeg

I'm in a quandary folxs.   I was thinking of buying extra small (trust me, I'm no where near even a small in real life) so that it would be really flattering by showing off every bump and bulge I have (a la Meri at Aspyn's wedding).  I'm worried that this might violate the "modest is hottest" rule though.  Have we officially declared this over? I thought with Meri was leading the way by showing cleavage and all it was, but just wanted to make sure I have the approval of my fellow Primetimers.  

Sadly, my leggings from the last weekend didn't make it (the holes are just too embarrassing) but can I bring my edgy hat?

• LOL 11
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

Usually clothes look better on a model than on a hanger, but I'm guessing she tried that and decided they look better on a hanger and easier for lazy people to photograph.

Although I noticed that either the clothes are just hanging weird, or the hems are a major disaster on the majority of those dresses.

Darn, I rilly wanted the poo brown dress to wear with my peep-toe gladiator booties that I wear with literally everything else I own.  Guess I'll take that 2XL dress so I can artfully tie it in knots so it looks super edgy like the cool LLN kids wear.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

You are very welcome to it.  At least it doesn't have a fang-bearing chihuahua at crotch level

Well you asked, Audrey delivered! (Ok it’s technically not growling chihuahua’s but there’s all breeds of dog faces represented here so you can take your pick of which one which mauls your behind). And at $30 including shipping, what a steal!  

CD506046-01BF-4AD5-AB68-32E4AFA9BF19.thumb.jpeg.fecbc708a0114ef33fcca578834e0bdc.jpeg

SOLD to @Kohola3! (See you there in regulatory Lulahellno uniform 😆)

Also If anyone else wants any leggings to wear for the community yoga activity, these Rose pattern ones next to them, that look like little versions of Paris Hilton’s face, are still available? Takers? 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Ugh... The cellulite thighs..

All i can think of is how Pudge and Sludge must sweat and stick to those chairs... One of her ass kissers posted how GREAT the apartment is looking... Wtf?? 

It's a great big water cooler on top of some cheap Ikea table and chairs... Crappy cabinet in background.... Her fantards will compliment anything.  🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think she just got involved to kiss Meri's ass. 

Plus, she's too lazy. 

I don’t think LuLa(Hell)No is woke enough for Mariah and Audrey. It doesn’t have that self aggrandizing socially conscious overly precious feel to it.

I spotted someone at my office recently that I’m pretty sure is wearing/selling LuLa(Hell)No. Frankly, she sticks out like a sore thumb. It’s a professional environment and although business casual (especially in the summer), the looks tend to run to understated expensive. I’m in a major East Coast city and that look isn’t common here.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

Gee and she drinks out of canning jars? Is that the new "woke" way to drink beverages these days? I really just can't with her any more...she is such a pompous a$$.

Countryfolk have been doing that for decades.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Gee and she drinks out of canning jars? Is that the new "woke" way to drink beverages these days? 

It was the new "woke" in ~2012 for city people, but most are over it because the screw-cap grooves are not pleasant on the lips and you always end up with a couple of drops dribbling down the side.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

D1251852-110D-4943-BB83-DD2DD463BB08.thumb.jpeg.390897d7530716f93b995077c1ca0fd0.jpeg

🦗crickets 🦗

Wouldn’t it just Dawn? Don't hold your breath though, unless there’s something in it for her, she’s not helping out her community. 

I’m actually amazed that comment hasn’t been deleted yet since it reinforces the fact she’s only interested in faux charitable acts that line her own pockets.

Also, unrelated side note, but I have found a contender for most horrific Lulahellno pattern ever (I know, I know, that’s a huge category with many options) but feast your eyes on this one 👇🏼

5B89DDDC-D1A7-4538-9309-24D3CB7EA506.thumb.jpeg.f9821dfe712bb840a0886ae39d870590.jpeg

Because who doesn’t want to look like a serial killer who just bludgeoned multiple people to death with a sharp object? 

• LOL 18
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

It was the new "woke" in ~2012 for city people, but most are over it because the screw-cap grooves are not pleasant on the lips and you always end up with a couple of drops dribbling down the side.

That's why I've never liked to use them for drinking glasses.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Did Meri’s bathtub photos for her Sam give Mariah ptsd and now she has an aversion to bathing? Yuck. 

I noticed there were no bananas in the fruit basket behind the water filter system.

• LOL 12

Yeah, Pudge, you are definitely the poster child for Me First. Obviously your level of selfishness is a source of pride.  Your mother must be so proud.

Don't post this crap and then claim you are woke.  You're not. You're a greedy little bitch that would run over a starving orphan to get the last bite of avocado toast so don't pretend you are a "caregiver' in ANY sense of the word.

• Love 19
24 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

What, pray tell, does she do at LuluLemon for 7 hours each on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday?  Work is a four-letter word so it couldn't be that.

Probably penning letters all day begging them for an influencer gig. 

I look forward to the next post in a months time about how she’s so stressed and her mental health is suffering so much because of her packed normal schedule. Welcome to the real world snowflake where people, you know, like, work and do stuff in the day. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Monday is marked as "day off," too!  What a full plate, y'all!

She's got "Community Yoga" (when will she let us know how many show up?) on Monday mornings and is catching up on reading & content in the evening.  When I was in grad school I spent a lot more than one night a week reading. 

How woke to remind herself that she has to commute to get to where she's going.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, deirdra said:

How woke to remind herself that she has to commute to get to where she's going.

I know right? Including your commute like it’s an activity is a lol. 😆 It's only to make herself look sooo busy and important. 

It probably took at least an hour to set up that photo, drawing her pointless planner, which is obviously then been plonked on her mat on her floor, then she’s dragged in the (well hydrated) overhanging plant baby on one side, then awkwardly arranged so her woke matching tatt arm is in the shot by grabbing the ever present coffee from across the other side, while taking her photo with the other. Let’s all just imagine  her creating and taking this photo and appreciate for a second the stupid lengths these influencer idiots go to, to humble brag about their lives. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

It probably took at least an hour to set up that photo, drawing her pointless planner, which is obviously then been plonked on her mat on her floor, then she’s dragged in the (well hydrated) overhanging plant baby on one side, then awkwardly arranged so her woke matching tatt arm is in the shot by grabbing the ever present coffee from across the other side, while taking her photo with the other. Let’s all just imagine  her creating and taking this photo and appreciate for a second the stupid lengths these influencer idiots go to, to humble brag about their lives. 

This!  THIS is what drives me nuts about "influencers."  The above description is exactly what went down, and not only did she probably waste a good hour that she could've spent washing her hair, she probably took and discarded 143 photos because the tat wasn't at quite the right angle, or the light wasn't properly reflecting the woke coffee - and don't get me started on how many pages she ripped out of that notebook before she landed on the proper combo of "super busy" and "pretend school" and "community service."

And please don't tell me she is left-handed.  I don't want her in my club.

EDIT: oh wait, she is probably pretending to pick up her cup with her left hand because she's holding her camera in the right.  So she's faking being left handed...either way, get out of my club, Pudge.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, toodles said:

While she had the sharpie out, she drew some woke leaves on her arm.  Isn't that nice *sarcasm*.

The plant on her arm looks healthier than the "live" one right next to her.  I can't walk by a plant with dead leaves without plucking them off.  It looks like it is craving some of her gravity-fed magic water.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Brazil is burning the rainforest so they can grow more crops for people like Mariah.  Their main ones are coffee, wheat, corn, soybeans. Perhaps she could cut back on her coffee-drinking and carb-loading.

And please, Mariah, "find some education" and learn how to capitalize the first letter in a sentence.  Or as Striver Janelle would say to her subscribers, "look it up".

P.S.: Using a larger font on a green background does not make you more woke.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11

THANK YOU, @deirdra.  In response to this latest inane barrage I originally wove a tapestry of obscenities that is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan.  😉

You want environmental education, Mariah?  Teach your bonus mom and feminist icon, Janelle, the effing difference between lemons and limes.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

D1251852-110D-4943-BB83-DD2DD463BB08.thumb.jpeg.390897d7530716f93b995077c1ca0fd0.jpeg

🦗crickets 🦗

Wouldn’t it just Dawn? Don't hold your breath though, unless there’s something in it for her, she’s not helping out her community. 

I’m actually amazed that comment hasn’t been deleted yet since it reinforces the fact she’s only interested in faux charitable acts that line her own pockets.

Also, unrelated side note, but I have found a contender for most horrific Lulahellno pattern ever (I know, I know, that’s a huge category with many options) but feast your eyes on this one 👇🏼

5B89DDDC-D1A7-4538-9309-24D3CB7EA506.thumb.jpeg.f9821dfe712bb840a0886ae39d870590.jpeg

Because who doesn’t want to look like a serial killer who just bludgeoned multiple people to death with a sharp object? 

It looks like lung cancer. 

49 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The plant on her arm looks healthier than the "live" one right next to her.  I can't walk by a plant with dead leaves without plucking them off.  It looks like it is craving some of her gravity-fed magic water.

For all their outdoors hardiness, Ferns are a bitch as houseplants. A BITCH! But still, trim that guy up a little for this picture. Why do you never care how anything looks but your self-image? 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

So, what exactly is PUDGE doing for the environment?  Fucking self-important hypocrite.

She's doing her part by conserving water, showering and shampooing on a very limited schedule.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Sandy W said:

She's doing her part by conserving water, showering and shampooing on a very limited schedule.

So limited that it did not make it into her calendar for week one of school, though commuting, catching up on reading and free time did.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

SOWK 503 (Thursdays 2:45-5:15, according to her calendar) is normally taken in Fall of the second year - you can download the MSW/MA template from: https://www.luc.edu/socialwork/academics/graduate/dual-degree/social-justice/curriculum/

but it does not appear that she is following it exactly - I don't see IPS 599 on the template and 635 is on the template for Spring session. They may let non-Catholics substitute different courses. Her Internship may be SWFI 530 - Field Instruction. Perhaps she is spreading the 2-yr degree out over 3-4 years so she can go to Bali and visit friends in SLC instead of justice warrioring in the middle of Summer session.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

They gushy "how wonderful you are, O Wise One" comments make me want to puke.  Behold our future - these airheads will be running the world some day.

God help our future generations. I will probably be long gone but I fear for my grands. At least I know my kids are solid and grounded in reality, Fire Battalion Chief and Police Captain in major CA cities and have/will raise their kids right.

• Love 14