Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I agree with you on this one. Although I don’t think she’s opposed to a little photoshop liposuction now and then, I fully believe this one is about angles and cropping. Taking a photo from above is flattering, it slims and hides your widest parts, plus she’s cropped out most of her tuckshop lady arms. 

"tuckshop lady arms"  Bhaa-haaa!

Thank you Sofa Sloth, you have introduced us to a whole new world of euphemisms and I love them all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Maybe.....but, I'm still thinking that she has done something to drop some pounds. Running, I suppose.  I get so discouraged on the bike and tread mill when I see how few calories I'm burning.  I mean....lol.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3

Ok, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I do not follow Mariah on IG, so I only see her pictures here. Why? WHY? Is there a reason to post this sort of pic? I still say she stinks !!

I have a cousin who is working hard to be an influencer for Disney. Not my cuppa tea, so I really share no interest with her or her posts. But, OMG, enough already. Every morsel she eats, she posts. Every drink she sips, she posts. Every freakin' t-shirt she wears, she posts. She literally posts everything except when she goes potty, and I have a feeling that's coming soon too (Does Disney have toilet paper for sale?) . She has become so overly full of herself, that she is now intolerable. She posts a back shot of her ass in a bikini and says, "Ya never know what your kids take pics of when you are walking away". And then ties that in with Disney ? To me, now and always, the posting of such things is for POSITIVE reaction to feed your ego, self-esteem and narcissism.     

Mariah (and my cousin) find some love within your self and not share it with the world. Don't care how good or bad you look, or what you eat or drink, or what you want me to buy. I find all of this so sad really that social media has become nothing more than this sort of shit. I used to have IG, but all it is now is people trying to sell shit. Whether it be the perfect life they WANT YOU to see, or a 'swipe up" to get hits and purchase something. Enough. Already. 

Girl, wash your hair please !

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Fig Newton said:

Ok, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I do not follow Mariah on IG, so I only see her pictures here. Why? WHY? Is there a reason to post this sort of pic? I still say she stinks !!

I have a cousin who is working hard to be an influencer for Disney. Not my cuppa tea, so I really share no interest with her or her posts. But, OMG, enough already. Every morsel she eats, she posts. Every drink she sips, she posts. Every freakin' t-shirt she wears, she posts. She literally posts everything except when she goes potty, and I have a feeling that's coming soon too (Does Disney have toilet paper for sale?) . She has become so overly full of herself, that she is now intolerable. She posts a back shot of her ass in a bikini and says, "Ya never know what your kids take pics of when you are walking away". And then ties that in with Disney ? To me, now and always, the posting of such things is for POSITIVE reaction to feed your ego, self-esteem and narcissism.     

Mariah (and my cousin) find some love within your self and not share it with the world. Don't care how good or bad you look, or what you eat or drink, or what you want me to buy. I find all of this so sad really that social media has become nothing more than this sort of shit. I used to have IG, but all it is now is people trying to sell shit. Whether it be the perfect life they WANT YOU to see, or a 'swipe up" to get hits and purchase something. Enough. Already. 

Girl, wash your hair please !

This x1000

• Love 6

I find I'm spending a LOT less time on IG in the past couple months or so. 

I bet Mariah is having a cow about the likes being hidden - since she's trying to monetize her IG.  What's she going to do when IG tosses all the bot/fake followers?

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

OK, I'm not curious enough to give dear Mariah any hits, but just WTF is this?  What miracle is it supposed to perform? 

She gives me a headache with all her bull-shittery.  She learned it from the expert grifter fam-bly.  Ugh.

• Love 7
Just now, AZChristian said:

Am I the only one curious about and amused by the two phallic-shaped symbols?

I HAD to include that picture. It made me laugh. It’s the filters, which never have to be replaced, just cleaned sometimes, according to Mariah.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

I HAD to include that picture. It made me laugh. It’s the filters, which never have to be replaced, just cleaned sometimes, according to Mariah.

Having seen some of the pictures of dirty clothes (and bodies) that they have also posted, this could be an issue. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
(edited)

It's a stainless steel countertop water filter. It uses some newfangled concept called gravity. It comes with 2 filters for $179 or 4 filters for $249. (Filters separately are $37.50)

"The life of the filters will vary slightly depending on the quality of the water that you are pouring into the system. We recommend that filters are replaced annually. This helps to ensure that they are operating at optimal capacity, and removing the most contaminants possible from your water."

Edited by suomi
I'm sorry, ginger90. I didn't see that you had posted.
  • Useful 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, suomi said:

It's a stainless steel countertop water filter. It uses some newfangled concept called gravity. It comes with 2 filters for $179 or 4 filters for $249. (Filters separately are $37.50)

"The life of the filters will vary slightly depending on the quality of the water that you are pouring into the system. We recommend that filters are replaced annually. This helps to ensure that they are operating at optimal capacity, and removing the most contaminants possible from your water."

No, no, Mariah the all knowing, says they will never have to be replaced, therefore this contraption is highly “sustainable “!!

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 9

I drink right out of the tap - hasn't killed me yet. 

So what's the verdict? 

1. She didn't bother to read the website 
  2. She read it, but the college grad didn't comprehend
  3. She just out and out lied her ass off, because anything for a buck. 
  • Love 12
(edited)
33 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm toasting you with a glass of Hetch Hetchy. 🙋‍♀️

When DH was alive, and we lived in CA hiking Hetch Hetchy every spring was our warm up backpack. Beautiful country!!

Just to stay on topic, Mariah can keep her water filter!!

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/25/2019 at 6:18 PM, ginger90 said:

I've seen the Burkey which is similar, but the filter lasts for 10 years.  It filter 97-99.9% of many things found in water.  If I ever get a water filtration system Big Berkey is the one I would get.  They are often used in countries with unreliable clean water.  You could even use lake water and it would make it safe to drink.  

Edited by Pickleinthemiddle
spelling error
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Girl, you have REALLY got to rein in those boobs, they are going to get loose and harm somebody.  Get a bra fitting.  Get a harness.  Just do something. 

This is "V" disgusting.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

WHY WOULD SHE POST THAT PHOTO? OMG her boobs are falling out!

It's like the perfect storm of camera angle, body position, and inept bra because Mariah, like Meri, generally doesn't appear to be very busty for her weight.

I guess she hasn't found the right organic hemp fiber sports bra or vegan, cruelty-free sun block to shill yet.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
48 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

It's like the perfect storm of camera angle, body position, and inept bra because Mariah, like Meri, generally doesn't appear to be very busty for her weight.

I guess she hasn't found the right organic hemp fiber sports bra or vegan, cruelty-free sun block to shill yet.

I think she's waiting for Lululemon to offer her an ambassador gig. 

Hahaha

Just watched that entire video and apparently she's working on her inversions. Still a basic vinyasa that I've done in almost every single yoga class I've ever taken. Whup.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 7

"My flow" sounds like her Uncle George is paying her a visit.

I didn't watch the video.  "My form?"  Who gives a rat's ass?  Mariah thinks she is someone that a sane person would want to emulate?  Strange days, indeed.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I remember Meri (specifically) chastising some of the teen girls because of what they were wearing, and trying to convince them that "modest is hottest."  She may have been right.  Ain't nothing modest or hot about that outfit.

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I remember Meri (specifically) chastising some of the teen girls because of what they were wearing, and trying to convince them that "modest is hottest."  She may have been right.  Ain't nothing modest or hot about that outfit.

Well. She does look sweaty...

And she's congratulating herself for holding a headstand "longer than a second." I watched the video three times and only one leg went up. I'm not a yoga SME but don't BOTH legs need to be up??

• LOL 9

Well...at least she’s not pontificating or shilling.  I guess it’s good she’s practicing her yoga.  I don’t get the speeding up thing, just make the video shorter.  The only thing I can think as to why she’s celebrating half a headstand is maybe the second leg while not up wasn’t on the floor either.  I’d love to know how her “class” went that she “taught”.  Did she ever mention anything about it?

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I’d love to know how her “class” went that she “taught”.  Did she ever mention anything about it?

She has never said anything as far as I know about how any of her "classes" went. Hasn't she supposedly had 2? I suspect that there was such a low turnout she really couldn't say anything about them that could make her look good.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

OMG that was hilarious. The jerky speed up made me think of a silent movie - all we need is a piano and some signs on a chalkboard with silly narration. 

OMG!!  So true!  First time poster, long time lurker. (you guys are so funny!!) I HAD to register only to ask if someone here is good enough to edit the video 'silent movie style'.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, jojo3couleurs said:

OMG!!  So true!  First time poster, long time lurker. (you guys are so funny!!) I HAD to register only to ask if someone here is good enough to edit the video 'silent movie style'.

Welcome!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, jojo3couleurs said:

...someone here is good enough to edit the video 'silent movie style'.

Complete with frenetic music like this.  

Speeding that up was a big mistake, Pudge. Some of those moves are clumsily hilarious - probably not what you were going for.

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Complete with frenetic music like this.  

Speeding that up was a big mistake, Pudge. Some of those moves are clumsily hilarious - probably not what you were going for.

Yes!  Imagine her video with this music!

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Well...at least she’s not pontificating or shilling.  I guess it’s good she’s practicing her yoga.  I don’t get the speeding up thing, just make the video shorter.  The only thing I can think as to why she’s celebrating half a headstand is maybe the second leg while not up wasn’t on the floor either.  I’d love to know how her “class” went that she “taught”.  Did she ever mention anything about it?

Just give her some time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 7/27/2019 at 9:11 PM, Irate Panda said:

What bothers me is that she keeps adjusting her outfit during the whole thing. Back in the day--before yoga was marketed into what it is now--it was loose tops and loose trousers (and no mats, maybe a towel). If Mariah wore less problematic clothes, she could focus on what she's doing. 

• Love 8

As I have said before, knowing that she is a twit, that she seems to have found her place in life, at least at this point.  She looks Very happy all the time - not that sour puss we saw when they were looking at the "homes" in LV.  

• Love 8
On 7/28/2019 at 12:11 AM, Irate Panda said:

I’d love to know how her “class” went that she “taught”.  Did she ever mention anything about it?

I bet a bottle of body wash that nobody came. If there had been any kind of a crowd, there would be postings all over the place.  Even if the participants wouldn't allow pictures, you know Pudge would be trumpeting about her AMAZING success.

• Love 13