Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Do we have any proof that she is in grad school?

She certainly shows absolutely no evidence of it. No shots of her studying, no discussion of campus or courses. 

If she does have student loans it would appear that they are going toward her #chitownprincesslifestyle more than an education.

• Love 9
On 12/15/2018 at 1:10 PM, tabloidlover said:

I will tell you that I tried CBD for pain relief due to a bad back while I was going through lots of tests.  Oral CBD did nothing, but I did sometimes get relief from the cream being massaged in.  However, it might have just been in my mind.  I’ve since been told they need to do yet another spinal surgery. 

Long way of saying that it may or may not work, but I sure as hell am not online giving medical advice about it.  It IS super expensive.   I had asked my dr about it before trying it and he said there is no way to know as it hasn’t been tested by FDA at all.   Just not enough valid/proven studies out there. 

I know there is a lot of suspicion re CBD oils but they DO work.   I know a lot of people that use it for anxiety and it doesn't have the intoxicant that MJ does (some may but some don't).  I have a CBD cream as well and it does work for localized pain.  It doesn't last a long time so you need to reapply but it works.  Doctors don't seem to know a lot about it.  My neuro knows MJ helps MS but he won't prescribe it.  The other doctor I have seen is a strong believer in it and will prescribe it.  I had a choice for my nerve pain.  Either take Neurontin/Lyrica/the like which made me high as a kite all day long or use MJ when I have tremors or nerve pain.  I would not be able to work if I took the pills because I was so high.  I can use MJ as needed and it helps my symptoms which seem to get worse after a long day.  So I do nothing while working and only medicate at night if needed.  

That said if Mariah seems to jump on any and all hashtagable products that will pay her for promoting.  I wouldn't buy anything on her say so.

• Love 4
On 1/1/2019 at 12:49 PM, ginger90 said:

mariahbrwn

#newyear #yearofwellness#chicagowellnesscollective #chicagoland#wellness #wellnessblogger#chicagoblogger #queerblogger #brunch#chicagobrunch

Staying hydrated?  I never see her posing with or drinking water.  It is always coffee which is a diuretic.  She really isn't very smart is she?  By the way, what am I looking at here covered by the maybe egg?

• Love 5
On 1/9/2019 at 6:28 AM, laurakaye said:

Kind of interesting how she is so involved in connecting with people on the interwebz when that's exactly what got her momma into such hot water.

Do we have any proof that she is in grad school?  She sure has tons of spare time for yoga, photo shoots, shilling LLN and getting to know her thousands of followers on Instagram.

On 1/9/2019 at 6:28 AM, laurakaye said:

Kind of interesting how she is so involved in connecting with people on the interwebz when that's exactly what got her momma into such hot water.

Do we have any proof that she is in grad school?  She sure has tons of spare time for yoga, photo shoots, shilling LLN and getting to know her thousands of followers on Instagr

I do not know why this put LAURAKAYE twice but I can't get rid of one box. 

Do you think she stomps into these crossfit/yoga/soulcycle/restaurants/coffee places and says Yo, I am Mariah, famous lesbian daughter of THE Meri and Kody Brown family and LuLaRo dynasty.  I want free or discounted services and I will hashtag the hell out of  your business, everyone will see it, your sales will increase and they believe it?  Even if the Brown's got decent money from the show, they have 8 expensive homes right now, 18 (?) kids, upcoming college and weddings, Mariah really shouldn't be able to live so high on the hog.  I can't believe LLR brings in much money unless Chicagoland is aching for badly made acid trip patterned leggings.

I do not know what her goals are for these exercise classes.  Her figure has not changed at all.  Now if her goal isn't weight loss/fitness, she is doing it right.  If it isn't her goal she needs to change something.  She is too young to not have it change her size/shape.  One doesn't have to be slim but I would be very disappointed if my exercise at 22 didn't yield some result.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

If it isn't her goal she needs to change something. 

Well, that grotesque looking mess she's having for breakfast doesn't exactly scream healthy eating.  Nor does that green slime on toast that she talks about.  You need to cycle the hell out of your day to dump a lot of calories.

Which brings up the recurring question - between eating out, cutesy poses all over town, posting her daily "look at me, ain't I great" messages, making up 100 hashtags an hour, and cycling when does she go to school?  Do her research?  Study?  Is this some sort of "fill out a coupon on the back of a comic book" degree in social work?

• Love 13
On 1/8/2019 at 8:24 PM, Kohola3 said:

How very Goth.  Or is she in mourning from losing her senses and jumping aboard the Good Ship Titanic LuLaNo.

Did someone say GOTH?

;D

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 7
On 1/10/2019 at 11:55 AM, Kohola3 said:

Well, that grotesque looking mess she's having for breakfast doesn't exactly scream healthy eating.  Nor does that green slime on toast that she talks about.  You need to cycle the hell out of your day to dump a lot of calories.

On 1/10/2019 at 1:13 PM, xwordfanatik said:

hehe, like the art school on the matchbook cover?

I'll never believe Snowflake & Sludge are making a living by selling schmatta shit to sycophants.  Mother Meri has to be kicking in.

Yep. Mariah is by no means obese, but she's clearly not burning off all those slimy brunches. Instead of Snowflake and Sludge, my own names for them are Sludge and Pudge. 

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Great Steve Irwin's ghost, the elusive emotional support animal has finally been captured on film!

Could be a stuffed animal strategically placed to quell the outrage.  Not working, lying grifting witch.

• Love 5

Mariah is as qualified to give exercise advise as her bonus mom Janelle.  NOT IN THE LEAST.

I can't even fathom why Snowflake aka Pudge (thx to @TurtlePower) thinks this kind of crap is post-worthy.  

Yet not a word about college, classes, studies, tests, or anything education related.  Don't her sycophantic followers ask her about those things?  

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I can't even fathom why Snowflake aka Pudge (thx to @TurtlePower) thinks this kind of crap is post-worthy.

1.  Because she has a legion of brain dead sycophants who follow her and, I am sure, write all kinds of adoring comments because she is so wise and posts such deep thoughts.

13 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yet not a word about college, classes, studies, tests, or anything education related.

2.  I'd bet the farm that if she's even going it's one throw away class, just enough to qualify for a student loan.

15 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Don't her sycophantic followers ask her about those things?

3,  See #1,

• Love 5

Most of the comments on her posts are “you’re so cute” crap. She gets around 20-30 comments, typically.

On this particular post this comment wins:

I was diagnosed of herpes many years ago but now I'm having the best time of my life, being cured of the virus with natural remedy by Dr Egbiwe. You can reach him on email at dregbiweherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp /Call on +234 70333 35967

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, neh said:

(OMG, I cannot get over the dog thing!)

Neither can I nor will I ever get over it unless there is a full confession and and apology from the Lying Faking Snowflake Twins.  Right now they are near the top of my shit list and I have no doubt will be permanent residents there.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Neither can I nor will I ever get over it unless there is a full confession and and apology from the Lying Faking Snowflake Twins.  Right now they are near the top of my shit list and I have no doubt will be permanent residents there.

Same here.  SludgePudge are in my top 10, along with Meri the Miserable.  

• Love 8

mariahbrwn

#wellness#chicagowellnesscollective #chicagoland#chicagowellness #wellnesscommunity#wellnessblogger #chicagoblogger#chitown #wellnesswithoutobsession#queerblogger #mondaymood #refreshed#gradschool #gradschoolblogger

• Love 1

14 hashtags to apparently answer questions about actually attending some sort of formal classes.  I still have my doubts.

And she didn't sleep at all last week?  What, too busy working out cutesy poses for her pictures?

• Love 7
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

mariahbrwn

#wellness#chicagowellnesscollective #chicagoland#chicagowellness #wellnesscommunity#wellnessblogger #chicagoblogger#chitown #wellnesswithoutobsession#queerblogger #mondaymood #refreshed#gradschool #gradschoolblogger

That is a great picture! 

• Love 3
On 1/8/2019 at 6:51 AM, ginger90 said:

Something I just noticed about this photo is that they are both wearing watches. I used to be lost without mine, but since I got my first smartphone maybe five or six years ago I gave them up. Interesting that some kids are still wearing them.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

Something I just noticed about this photo is that they are both wearing watches. I used to be lost without mine, but since I got my first smartphone maybe five or six years ago I gave them up. Interesting that some kids are still wearing them.

Audery's looks like a watch.  Mariahs looks like a Fitbit.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

omething I just noticed about this photo is that they are both wearing watches. I used to be lost without mine, but since I got my first smartphone maybe five or six years ago I gave them up. Interesting that some kids are still wearing them.

Something I noticed are both of them have the worst eyebrows EVER...and to think Mariah was giving her mother trouble about hers a few years ago. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, llewis823 said:

Something I noticed are both of them have the worst eyebrows EVER...and to think Mariah was giving her mother trouble about hers a few years ago. 

Best thing to do is work with what one has naturally. Sludge's look like a 4-year old got hold of a sharpie and gave it a go. 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Best thing to do is work with what one has naturally. Sludge's look like a 4-year old got hold of a sharpie and gave it a go. 

Mariah's used to be worse but she seems to have taken them down a notch. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Airline Alert! The phoney ESA snowflakes were on a PLANE as of Mariah's insta story 6 hours ago...no further info available.

Where were SludgePudge headed?  

They should be ashamed of themselves, but they have no shame, especially if they pulled the same bullshit scam.  Pudge at least was raised by master scammers, so nothing she does is surprising to me.  

• Love 8

Mariah and Audrey are on their way to Washington DC for the Women's March.  They left ther Emotional Support Animals in Chicago with a pet sitter.  Looks like Audrey doesn't need her ESA every time she flies.

Edited by aimlessbird
typo
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, deirdra said:

When you bring your support sludge or pudge with you, why would you also need a dog 24/7? 

Good point, especially since they find themselves and each other utterly adorbs.

• Love 11
On 7/28/2018 at 9:08 AM, tabloidlover said:

I wish someone would tell those two "favorite gays" (seriously, whose favorite???) that too tight clothing is no Bueno on their bodies.   Especially as it has been extremely hot here this past week.   Yeast infection indeed.

It definitely looks like both had to squeeze into the shorts, but I have to say - after all that Lularoe - other than the shorts making their thighs look honkin' huge- the clothes are decent!  And I love the rainbow shoes.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

How convenient, a dual "mental illness" that comes and goes depending on the destination.

The crowds in DC are epic, that in itself would be difficult for someone who has actual problems. I can't stand her. 

• Love 9