Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Thank You - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Ha, two people in this set of commercials we could use right now.  Badlands dude and the always awesome Evil Dead terminator.

Thanks for the plane explanation, Sno--I had no idea there were Easter eggs.

• Love 1

I'm not paying enough attention.  The way Rick was holding his hand... Did he get bit?  Is he going to have to get it cut off and go all Evil Dead with chainsaw attachments and shit.  This is a serious question.  Did he get bit?

• Love 3

Heath is so full of shit. The Alexandrians are always read to abandon each other so I don't know what he is talking about.

Heath seems brave, plus he was on the road alot.  Maybe his groups always stuck together.

Michonne is ripping him new one though.

Edited by raven
  • Love 6

Wiggy McPonytail needs to sit down. Ain't nobody got time for his hurt feelings. "Ya'll going to leave my slow ass friends. I prefer that we all get eaten. Together."

I don't actually care about this Nicholas character arc we are being treated to.

• Love 4

I'm not paying enough attention. The way Rick was holding his hand... Did he get bit? Is he going to have to get it cut off and go all Evil Dead with chainsaw attachments and shit. This is a serious question. Did he get bit?

No--his hand was already injured from last season when he got a case of bonkers rage punching out a walker--glass or concrete was involved.

ETA: I hope

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1