Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

18 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Especially when they have sticky hands, which is most of the time.

Chicken feed also attracts mice and bugs, so put the coop far from the house so they won't come in there too. Also check bylaws; if chickens are allowed there may be specified minimum distances from neighbouring dwellings.  I counted 8 peeps in her "we did a thing" photo. Are 8 allowed? Just hens or roosters too? My area only allows 4 hens, 0 roosters.

I looked at some land ordinances for their development earlier and it restricts fowl to 4 per lot, unless you have a very large lot, as it must be a considerable distance from the house, if more than 4.  Hopefully, they are in compliance. It’s a nice coop.    We had trouble with neighbors who let their chickens forage a few years ago.  They eventually started keeping them at home, though.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

is she day drinking?

I have no idea what she's saying in the second sentence.  🥴

Well , I think the kids are playing in the dirt but I have no idea what they are checking to see if it is ready to pick..okra? Seems a bit early for that.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I click the link to her video and I get a Sign Up for Instagram page. Nope, not going to happen. Anyone able to post a direct link to her video?

That's funny, it came through fine for me and I'm pretty sure I'm not signed up to her Instagram.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

I click the link to her video and I get a Sign Up for Instagram page. Nope, not going to happen. Anyone able to post a direct link to her video?

That’s as direct as it gets. It’s a couple of pictures made into a slideshow. Here’s a few of them:

356AC8CE-104A-4AD4-A06A-E06A61B62CF8.jpeg

C826F512-D87F-4D25-BFC0-D9978E8EEA43.jpeg

8C53E9E6-F61F-489A-B84C-7F240FC03AD5.jpeg

4A255939-FA0B-4AD2-9BB7-B0C0AE159496.jpeg

• Love 10
(edited)

She grows fruits and vegetables to eat healthily and then swills Plexus chemicals?  How odd.

In the video I saw strawberries, peas and zucchini plants and a blueberry(?) bush.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, he’s the same age as Jackson Roloff.  

Don't know much about the Roloff boy. My son is a fire Battalion Chief in a major CA city. He has three daughters the youngest two still in college the oldest graduated from UC Davis with economics degree. Don't compare my son to some reality star, thank you.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, BuddyMom2 said:

Axel is 5 just like Jackson Roloff (zack’s son).

Sorry, don't follow the Roloff's couldn't name 2 of them if my life depended on it. 

My post referred to my son being 51 and the reply seemed to be a reply to that. 

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Sorry, don't follow the Roloff's couldn't name 2 of them if my life depended on it. 

My post referred to my son being 51 and the reply seemed to be a reply to that. 

I think @SunnyBeBe was saying that Axel Brush is the same age as Jackson Roloff … they both turned 5 the other day 

she wasn’t replying to your post

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think @SunnyBeBe was saying that Axel Brush is the same age as Jackson Roloff … they both turned 5 the other day 

she wasn’t replying to your post

That’s right.  I was referring to Axel, Maddie’s son who just turned five, as did Jackson Roloff.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

Again sorry for misunderstanding as I said I know nothing of the Roloffs. The response didn't come with a quote to what she was replying to so what was I to think? Sorry @SunnyBeBe if I misunderstood your reply. I probably should just not reply in topics I know nothing about.

• Love 4

Ehm…. You simply cover up the rotting wood with something else??
How about removing those bits first? If you leave it like that, it will continue to rot from the inside! Good on the outside, completely rotten from the inside…..

God I hate DIY-ers who have no idea what they’re doing and thus make things far worse.

• Love 13

Proof read Maddie!  *Vinyl* siding would be a little *bit* more *resilient* siding. 

This is a woman with goals in the medical field.  I hope she is never assigned the task of administering medications.

4 minutes ago, LilyD said:

How about removing those bits first? If you leave it like that, it will continue to rot from the inside! Good on the outside, completely rotten from the inside…..

God I hate DIY-ers who have no idea what they’re doing and thus make things far worse.

If it's termites causing the wood rot, they will eventually work their way through to the studs and beams of the house once they are sealed inside by the *vynal* siding.

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Proof read Maddie!  *Vinyl* siding would be a little *bit* more *resilient* siding. 

This is a woman with goals in the medical field.  I hope she is never assigned the task of administering medications.

If it's termites causing the wood rot, they will eventually work their way through to the studs and beams of the house once they are sealed inside by the *vynal* siding.

What, Sandy? You don't want 20 g.. oz (or whatever) of demarole after a sergury? You must like pain!

• LOL 18
42 minutes ago, LilyD said:

I actually had to call hubby over to my laptop and share this fiasco with him... He prides himself on his proficient DIY skills 😋

WTF? So their wood siding is full of rot and their solution is to seal in the rot with sheets of insulation and VYNAL where heat and moisture will be trapped and help rot the old wood even faster?  🤨

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Not a great brain trust there... Kind of losing respect for Caleb's common sense.

Exactly I did a quick google search of “covering rotted wood siding with vinyl” and found expert after expert saying “Don’t do it” and explaining all the reasons why and the myriad of problems associated with it.

it also said most vinyl siding companies don’t want the hassle and work of removing the rotted wood and will sell inexperienced home owners on just covering it up.

Caleb and Maddie are idiots.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Agreed.  I wish Maddie the best but seriously, writing down info to pass along to other nurses, doctors, and also general record keeping will be a large part of her job.  To be sure, jotting down a post on Instagram is far different than jotting down patient notes, but it is a pattern is somewhat concerning.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Agreed.  I wish Maddie the best but seriously, writing down info to pass along to other nurses, doctors, and also general record keeping will be a large part of her job.  To be sure, jotting down a post on Instagram is far different than jotting down patient notes, but it is a pattern is somewhat concerning.

The last time she spoke about school on social media, she was no longer interested in nursing.

• Useful 7
  • LOL 2
13 hours ago, LilyD said:

THIS. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I am going to quite my job and start a band called ReSilent Vynal.  Anyone want in?

Only if I can play "base" guitar. Haha! Our first single can be Building on Coyote Pass

autocorrect doesn't know what to do with me when I intentionally misspell words.

• LOL 8
38 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Only if I can play "base" guitar. Haha! Our first single can be Building on Coyote Pass

autocorrect doesn't know what to do with me when I intentionally misspell words.

I bet the vocals will sound like angels singing 😇

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
On 6/2/2022 at 3:38 PM, lookeyloo said:

Is that Hardy Plank?  The houses around me are that, including ours.  It seems almost indestructible, looks like wood.  

Awesome! If this stuff is almost indestructible, it means that even the rotting planks can’t rot through it, so it’s gonna come inside, which is probably far worse….

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Awesome! If this stuff is almost indestructible, it means that even the rotting planks can’t rot through it, so it’s gonna come inside, which is probably far worse….

We don’t have Maddie’s Rot issue. Also they are using vinyl. Mike Holmes would tear their house down to the studs first 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Noergli said:

She is now making ads for noom. Thought there is Plexus for weight issues? 😇

Has she lost any weight?  She looks like she's gained weight in many recent photos.  

Meanwhile, Noom bills its psychology-based approach.  Janelle's praising Maddie for introducing her to Plexus, which led to a whole new mindset for success.  Maddie's promoting Noom seems to suggest that Plexus failed her both on weight loss, healthy eating and mindset.  What a surprise.  

At least Noom isn't an MLM.  However, there is an open class action settlement regarding its subscription auto-renewal.

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
On 6/8/2022 at 1:59 PM, ginger90 said:

B3F18FFB-5AD9-4ED6-82FD-62905C019391.jpeg

This is actually quite cute! My eldest was eager for her “coffee” (milk) in the morning. She’s becoming a pretty little girl. I pray life will be good and kind to her….

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Has she lost any weight?  She looks like she's gained weight in many recent photos.  

Meanwhile, Noom bills its psychology-based approach.  Janelle's praising Maddie for introducing her to Plexus, which led to a whole new mindset for success.  Maddie's promoting Noom seems to suggest that Plexus failed her both on weight loss, healthy eating and mindset.  What a surprise.  

At least Noom isn't an MLM.  However, there is an open class action settlement regarding its subscription auto-renewal.

I hate those auto-renewal sites that make one jump through hoops and are near impossible to cancel.  

If Noom does that way of business, I wouldn't sign up. 

I guess Plexus isn't the wonder fix these MLM hawkers claim it is.  No surprise.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hate those auto-renewal sites that make one jump through hoops and are near impossible to cancel.  

If Noom does that way of business, I wouldn't sign up. 

I guess Plexus isn't the wonder fix these MLM hawkers claim it is.  No surprise.

My daughter used Noom for the 4 month recommended plan and she had no problem not renewing.  She just set up a reminded on her phone to cancel it a few days before the 4 months was up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2