Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

Mark wanted the girl he was in love with and going to marry to wear a $10 wedding dress, for crying out loud. Do I think he'd spring for a dozen (or two) roses and a five star dinner on someone he just met? Or on the 100 different women he was taking out for the first time? Hell no! He's so full of shit!

As I said, I suspect these 5 star restaurants are The Olive Garden and Cheesecake Factory.  Maybe PF Changs if he really wants to impress the lady.  Maybe I'm jaded but I would be totally freaked out by a guy showing up to a first date with roses.  I don't even know you!  But I also suspect these were the Kroger special roses.

• Love 10

I don't know about Loren.  At first I thought it was side eye (and I approved!) but later I saw she had a twitch of some sort, invovling eye opening and jaw movement.  Nerves or neurologic - can't tell but more than side eye

She does sometimes have a twitch but it was definitely a "look". She also looked at Alex with a look like "he's crazy."

I don't know why people don't like Loren, I always thought she was alright. She reminds me of a ton of girls from the northeast, nothing objectionable stood out with her.

• Love 6

I admit I was having trouble having sympathy for Nikki before the reunion but now I'm straight up afraid for her safety. Mark is a scary guy who obviously has a lot of build up rage towards women. He looked like he wanted to stab the host for asking some basic questions. I'm 38 though so I'm probably just jealous that I can't have a specimen like Mark for myself.

Anyway, I feel old now. Josh and Aleksandra look like babies to me. I'm sure they'll be great parents but I don't get the rush to have babies. I think Noon and Kyle have the right idea. Have fun, travel, get to know each other before adding the stress of kids into the mix.

My heart breaks for Kyle regarding his family situation. At least he has the most awesome wife in the world now. Noon is adorable and so good for him. I hope these two make it.

Edited by grumpypanda
  • Love 16

I admit I was having trouble having sympathy for Nikki before the reunion but now I'm straight up afraid for her safety. Mark is a scary guy who obviously has a lot of build up rage towards women. He looked like he wanted to stab the host for asking some basic questions. I'm 38 though so I'm probably just jealous that I can't have a specimen like Mark for myself.

Clearly we're all just bitter jellus fatties with the vile stink of fierce independence.

Edited by WhoAmIReally
  • Love 21

It really stood out for me how Mark complained about all the bells and whistles he'd constructed past dates around, roses, five star meals (sure, sure......)  blah, blah, blah. It was all about putting on a show, nothing about getting to know someone, find common values or interests and certainly nothing about having fun or finding someone with a shared sense of humour.  Even if I will myself to be blind about just how creepy Mark is in his proprietary attitude towards Nikki and women generally, he's distasteful because he's no damn fun. Holy crap, he's sour! Everything is a complaint and when he says something positive it's about how he got something over on someone he thought might be trying the same. He just wants someone to follow instructions, spread her legs and smile at him. He strikes me as being acutely aware that the marriage was a transaction,  which is the only kind of romantic relationship he understands, but wanting to get as many rebates as possible because he's so damn cheap. He seems to dislike Nikki for being exactly what he wanted.

He has got the same MO for all his dates.  Romantic grandstanding worthy of your most trite trope filled romantic comedy of the 80s out the outset - roses, dinner in fancy restaurant and I am assuming the appearance of charm and humor. The problem is he can only keep the mask up for so long. Sooner rather than later he can no longer keep up the facade of the diehard romantic and slips into his true personality - Felix Unger without the warmth, funny and way more sexism. Just a fussy, petty, humorless man who always wants his way and doesn't want any lip from some damn woman. This is why none of his American dates worked out - with time and exposure they were able to see what he was. Nikki got the same bait and switch as the Americans, however, she was just at a severe disadvantage because of the distance between them. He could hide his dysfunction in emails, during skype sessions and was able to keep up the facade when they finally met in person, where he proposed to her the same day he met her with a zip tie ring. However, you notice that when she got here, he couldn't even contain his crazy long enough from the trip from the airport to his house. If you look carefully, you can actually start to see the light die in Nikki's eyes. I think she was really going to make a go of it but Mark figuratively dropped a piano on her ass with his 180 personality shift.  

• Love 22

Devar said Oh no. LOL!

The Specimen really has some nasty resentment towards women. American women in particular, probably because they smell and recognize the Specimen for what he is - a big pulsating pile of shit. If he treats the women he prefers so much (Fillipino) like possessions and 2nd class citizens, I can only imagine how he treats women who he views as too independent, too old, etc. Why have a required age range for women who are in prime baby making age when your ass doesn't want kids?!? Again, Specimen, get yourself neutered. The idiot says that they are 5 common things about all the people bitching on the internet - overweight, jealous (LOL!), etc., but can only name 4. Specimen these are your 5 points! You brought it up and said there were 5. He also thinks the only people who have a problem with his relationship and age difference are women.

I was embarrassed by my husband catching me watching this show, right up until I realized he'd been watching it from the hallway too. I felt so sad for Nikki and wondered how awful her situation was back home that THIS looked like a better idea. There is at least one man (and I'm sure many more) who thought this was a huge problem.  In fact my husband kind of went off on a rant that it's 'illegal' for a 17 year old to have sex with an 18 year old which is kind of dumb when it's high school sweethearts - he strongly felt there should be a law against the huge age difference instead. She's not "underage" but comparatively speaking, yikes.

• Love 5

That's a good reason for why Nikki shouldn't be in this country.   The very reason the K-1 should be eliminated.   It isn't meant as a shortcut for people like Nikki to get the lives they want while other immigrants who aren't 19 and female have to wait.

But what about those who use it for the right reasons? They are the very reason the K-1 should not be eliminated. Many immigrants, both male and female, went this route to be with their loved ones. They shouldn't have to suffer because of the actions of a few bad apples.

• Love 6

I was embarrassed by my husband catching me watching this show, right up until I realized he'd been watching it from the hallway too. I felt so sad for Nikki and wondered how awful her situation was back home that THIS looked like a better idea. There is at least one man (and I'm sure many more) who thought this was a huge problem.  In fact my husband kind of went off on a rant that it's 'illegal' for a 17 year old to have sex with an 18 year old which is kind of dumb when it's high school sweethearts - he strongly felt there should be a law against the huge age difference instead. She's not "underage" but comparatively speaking, yikes.

I completely agree, especially with the bolded part.  I can't imagine what the situation was that "the specimen" seemed like a better plan.  

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 5

Ok, I missed the original Specium reference about Mark, but have read it many times on this thread. Can someone please fill me in on the origin? Thanks! Not going to watch until hubby has hip replacement surgery (recalled hip, we are going to sue and get rich-ha), but have to get my daily snark so I read before I watch. Gives me things to really look for. Excited!

I also read before I watched, then I can see what the snark was about. Did anyone else see that nervous tick Lauren has, seemed like when she did not like the question? I really was something you couldn't really miss, it had her entire face doing stuff.

P.S-hope you do get rich :)

• Love 2

Dr. Phil Alert!! Set your DVRs!!!

Bev will be on the Dr. Phil show on Thursday asking Dr. Phil for advice about Melanie's marriage. Apparently, she doesn't approve of the marriage and has concerns.

I'll make the popcorn!

s

DVR is set, now praying she doesn't have her t*ts out because those jail-ish tattoos are dreadful.

• Love 6

Ok, I'm quite a sucker for weddings so and I got teary eyed with all of them, (but one, which was difficult to watch).

In general I ended up liking everybody better than during the show, except the yikes we all know.

Let's start from the hard to swallow Nikki and Mark: Everything has been said so I'll just add: He seems to have been a very good Dad (caring, sheltering, providing,blah, blah). Here is the thing: Stick to your own kids!! I can't imagine Nikki's parents pain. It was evident when she bust into tears thinking about her Dad. Wouldn't it be nice if when (and if) they go to the Philippines, she broke down and decided to stay with her family? She seems to have Stockholm syndrome and he is a very insecure man. Disturbing.

Melany and Devar: She didn't bother me much before, but I never expected to end up liking her! They seem at peace and happy. She was genuinely emotional at the wedding. Something good came out from something that seemed crazy and irresponsible. I adore her son and I'm happy for them.

Fernandito and Caro: I almost want to apologize to this guy for calling his Mom Fernando evil. Some people are crazy and you just have to learn how to navigate them. He seemed likable, serious about caring for Carolina and starting a new life together. They do get along. I'm glad they'll have a church wedding with her parents, it was heartbreaking to see them watching the ceremony on a screen. The good thing is Colombia is not that far from Miami, I hope they have many chances to visit!!

Alek and Josh: She is a doll. They are so young! They both have supportive loving families. I wish them the best.

Loren and Alexi: I believe they are in love for some reason, so I wish them the best... They do complement each other.

Noon and Kyle: they are above all drama. The real deal.

• Love 11

I also read before I watched, then I can see what the snark was about. Did anyone else see that nervous tick Lauren has, seemed like when she did not like the question? I really was something you couldn't really miss, it had her entire face doing stuff.

P.S-hope you do get rich :)

Yes,I noticed she does that when she is nervous or uncomfortable. She did it during the ugly argument with her Mom too.

• Love 1

The Mark and Nikki wedding was so sad. No one there except the guy marrying them. And nice fake out TLC making us think Nikki wasn't going to show up. Of course she was. I thought it was very telling when she said something in car like , I HAVE to marry Mark or go back to the Phillipines.

I thought most of the couples looked happy at the reunion. Mel looked nice! She colored that dried out hombre hair to a nice brunette.

I thought the host was rude asking Josh about the wedding night. Mormons don't talk about sex and she had to have known that. Josh and Aleksandra seemed uncomfortable thru the whole thing to me.

Mark is so controlling! Like some of you have said, what a douche this guy is! You could tell he was pissed at Erica Hall for calling him out on his douchery. I hope this is all worth it to Nikki. Get your green card girl, divorce his old ass and find a nice, young guy you can have babies with.

I worry that he will talk her into getting her tubes tied(or whatever it is called these days) to be 100% sure there will be no babies in his plan, he is the kind who would do that.

• Love 5

Anyway, I feel old now. Josh and Aleksandra look like babies to me. I'm sure they'll be great parents but I don't get the rush to have babies. I think Noon and Kyle have the right idea. Have fun, travel, get to know each other before adding the stress of kids into the mix.

Noon is so darn sweet, just love her.

After watching Mark last night, I thought to myself that might be physically abusive to Nikki, if she pisses him off  someday. He just seems like he could be capable of that kind of behavior.

• Love 5

I can't imagine Nikki's parents pain. It was evident when she bust into tears thinking about her Dad. 

And how callous was Mark when she was talking about it.  It was the worst moment of the whole series for me.

Nikki was weeping and trying to explain that her parents love her and express how much they miss each other, and that sneering old coot interrupted her to interject his obviously well-rehearsed little phrase "their apple rolled away" from the tree,  completely trivializing the experience these people have been through as their only daughter, a mere child,  left them to be in this .... situation.  Totally dismissing how Nikki felt about things herself, too.  Then the ass interrupted her again to read from his script, mentioning how she connected with them via skype, as if that makes up for their daughter being on the other side of the globe sharing the bed of some decrepit, cobweb-covered perv enough to be her grandfather.  I wanted to punch his face off through my TV screen. 

And Mark is such a lying sack of shit claiming that he came to some understanding with Nikki's father... I will wager money the "understanding" her father reached was that Nikki was going to leave and do this no matter what her family said, and her father managed to reconcile himself with what was going to happen only to the extent that he was able plead with Mark to treat Nikki like a daughter.  The Specimen can try to claim there was something lost in translation so as to avoid the obvious incest uncomfortableness, but regardless ... what Nikki's father was asking for is clear - he wanted Mark to commit himself to treasuring Nikki and taking care of her no matter what.  

I can't help but wonder if Mark mentioned to Nikki's father that he would insist she agree to never have children and sign a prenup that left her with no support at all should Mark suffer buyer's remorse and kick her ass to the curb.  Because that doesn't sound to me like what her father probably had in mind when he got Mark to promise to treat Nikki as lovingly as he would treat his own child. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 15

The tell all was pretty cool. I thought that Melanie and Devar came off great, and they have won me over. I was BAWLING with the Hunter and Devar pictures in the finale. omg, it was like they were destined to be family. I felt so happy for Hunter. 

Mark is annoying and weird as it is, but then he has this horrible tendency for everything he says to sound like a lecture. 

He can't answer a question without the desire to turn it into a lesson and self promotion. 

Example (this is made up for the dense people)

"What did you have for breakfast, Mark?"

"Breakfast? Okay, let me tell you about breakfast. I have had breakfast every morning for 40 years and I made sure all my children had breakfast. To this day, my children all have very healthy eating habits. I credit this to my diligence in making sure I ate breakfast, to set the model for my children, and also to monitor my children and insure they did eat a healthy meal. I would recommend this strategy to everyone. Today for example, I had a pancake. I only had one, because of the high calories of pancakes, and you only need some insulin or you feel tired later...." and blah blah blah on and on. 

I think the reason Mark says so many stupid things is he was such a need to express himself and talk constantly he says every stupid thing in his head aloud thinking it's really interesting and important. 

Unfortunately, Josh has the personality and humor of his mother. When he was asked if he was excited about having a baby all he said is that he was worried about money. He just seems miserable and so does Alexandra. To me that is, they both seemed really uncomfortable and unhappy. You don't want a kid? Then use birth control you dolt. 

The other couples seemed fine. I liked Loren and she really carried the tell all, since the others were shy. I did notice a little jealousy towards Nikki (who is very pretty), but I think I would be intimidated by Nikki too. 

• Love 6

I have a lot to say, but I'm going to start with Mark meeting Nikki's dad.

There's a power imbalance between Mark and Nikki that he CONSTANTLY exploits because he's so insecure and lacks any sort of graciousness or empathy, but there is also a power imbalance between Mark and Nikki's dad.

Mark is older and wealthier. Also a US citizen. He could do a lot for Nikki's family if he weren't such a god damned cheap bastard. And Nikki's dad? We don't know their circumstances, but if they're allowing their 19 year old only daughter to marry some controlling dusty ass, their options are likely limited.

And the way Mark said that most of his social media detractors were "women." The disdain in his voice. He's definitely part of the He Man Woman Haters Club. It's pretty pathetic.

He does seem to love his daughter, though. Which may be why Nikki's father asked him to treat his daughter like a daughter.

• Love 13

I can't help but wonder if Mark mentioned to Nikki's father that he would insist she agree to never have children and sign a prenup that left her with no support at all should Mark suffer buyer's remorse and kick her ass to the curb.  Because that doesn't sound to me like what her father probably had in mind when he got Mark to promise to treat Nikki as lovingly as he would treat his own child. 

I wonder if thats really how any man would want his daughter treated?  I wonder how Mark would feel if someone was as inconsiderate to Elise?

• Love 11

I thought it was really thoughtful of Elise to buy Nikki a birthday present. Did they show what she bought her? I think she truly feels sorry for Nikki and maybe is beginning to understand what her mother went through.

• Love 7

Lauren and alexi are cute together but I'm not a fan of her being a spoiled girl. (Not a woman imo)

Dewar and what's her name I'm not sure they will last.

The other 3 couples seem good together and I wish them the best.

When it comes to mark and nikki I'm appalled by how many people here disapprove of their age. My husband is 31 years older than I am and we met when I was 20, I see no problem with the age difference as long as they make each other happy. I hope they have people on their life like my hubs and I do that won't judge them and make them feel awkward bc of their age. No I don't like how he treats her but we only see what the TV shows so until she says different I'll have to wish her the best of luck. Older men can be some of the sweetest most loving men. Hopefully she found a good one. And no kids may not be apart of the plan but that can change as it has change with us. And maybe he is worried bc of what happened with his ex my hubs was the same but after a year or two of us dating and then marrying everything we had planned changed. Good luck to them.

• Love 1

Lauren and alexi are cute together but I'm not a fan of her being a spoiled girl. (Not a woman imo)

When it comes to mark and nikki I'm appalled by how many people here disapprove of their age. My husband is 31 years older than I am and we met when I was 20, I see no problem with the age difference as long as they make each other happy. I hope they have people on their life like my hubs and I do that won't judge them and make them feel awkward bc of their age. No I don't like how he treats her but we only see what the TV shows so until she says different I'll have to wish her the best of luck. Older men can be some of the sweetest most loving men. Hopefully she found a good one. And no kids may not be apart of the plan but that can change as it has change with us. And maybe he is worried bc of what happened with his ex my hubs was the same but after a year or two of us dating and then marrying everything we had planned changed. Good luck to them.

For me the age gap between Mark and Nikki makes him seem creepier.. Of course he could try to pull the same crap with a woman his age but IDK, something about a man doing it to a woman 40 years his junior just looks terrible. Plus, remember he said he didn't want a woman over 35? And his reasons why? Ugh.

I know a few couples with an age gap, and they seem to have healthy, equal relationships. Mark just seems to use his age to treat her like a child, as evidenced by his comments.

• Love 11

Mark is a different breed of man for sure, and he is a creep imo but I've read post about the age gap should be illegal and how he is "dusty" and I just have to look at my "dusty" husband and thank God we don't have hateful people like that in our life. How inconsiderate! Mark on the other hand should not be judged by age and he is a *insert male body part* but hopefully his love for her will change that.

Eta: people are not what they are made out to be. I'm sure every part of the show and the tell all was scripted. They need ppl like mark to bring the drama

Sorry it quoted my post had to fix that

Edited by MrsMommy
  • Love 2

I know someone in his early 50's dating someone in her mid 20's... it suits them both because one is a serious old-soul (20s) and the other is a fun young-soul (50s.) They meet somewhere in the middle; it works.  It does not work when the 50 year-old is mentally 75, and the 20 year-old is mentally 20. 

I believe Noon+Kyle and Aleks+Josh are our real success stories here.  That must be why they got so little screen time. 

• Love 13

I wonder if thats really how any man would want his daughter treated?  I wonder how Mark would feel if someone was as inconsiderate to Elise?

Oh, how I wish Erica Hill had asked Mark "Would you be OK with your daughter marrying someone your age, signing a prenup and not having children?"

• Love 23

Unfortunately, Josh has the personality and humor of his mother. When he was asked if he was excited about having a baby all he said is that he was worried about money. He just seemmiserable and so does Alexandra. To me that is, they both seemed really uncomfortable and unhappy. You don't want a kid? Then use birth control you dolt.

The other couples seemed fine. I liked Loren and she really carried the tell all, since the others were shy. I did notice a little jealousy towards Nikki (who is very pretty), but I think I would be intimidated by Nikki too.

I didn't think Josh and Aleksandra looked miserable. I think he's just a shy soft spoken guy and she's still having issues with the language barrier. Her English is decent but it looks like she still has problems understanding people sometimes. I get the concern over money and I still can't figure out why they wanted a baby so soon. I don't know if Mormons are against birth control but they seem to like big families.

I don't think any of the other women are jealous of Nikki. She's a pretty girl but she's not that pretty. To me Nikki is the exact opposite of intimidating. If anything the women were just disgusted with Mark. Too bad Nikki couldn't meet a nice guy like Kyle.

• Love 8

I'm finally getting to finish the tell all and Mark said he knew Nikki was the one because she fit like a glove and all I can say is EWWWW! Especially because he has such a tight grip on her during. She's almost sitting on his lap, she's so close to him. I bet that was uncomfortable, especially since you know filming took a lot longer than the 90 minutes we get to see.

• Love 3

After thinking way too much about Nikki and Mark, I think they both deserve each other. She was looking for a way out of a not so great life in her homeland and he was looking for someone who would do as he says, no baggage, no kids etc...if she is miserable because she is not allowed to have children and will have her every move controlled  and he is miserable because well, he married a child and could not see that happening at some time, well then that's the way the cookie crumbles.   

I thought too much. I apologize.

• Love 2

You make a good point.  It's not entirely the age factor, with Mark it's more the controlling, heartless, automaton factor.  Did your current husband demand NO CHILDREN when you were just out of teens yourself?  Of all things, I think that is the most egregious...for her to make this life-altering decision....at 19.

• Love 7

I didn't think Josh and Aleksandra looked miserable. I think he's just a shy soft spoken guy and she's still having issues with the language barrier. Her English is decent but it looks like she still has problems understanding people sometimes. I get the concern over money and I still can't figure out why they wanted a baby so soon. I don't know if Mormons are against birth control but they seem to like big families.

LDS have an issue with abortion, not birth control.  They like to have as many children as they can afford because they believe children are a gift. I knew quite a few LDS in my service days and they had the happiest home lives out of anyone I knew- the husbands and the wives.  The kids were all sweet and well cared-for, and the family unit was something to behold.  Nothing like what the internet thinks about "Mormons."  

They didn't look miserable to me either.  I think both of them would be quite happy to never be on television again, though.

Aleksandra's 21 (probably 22 at the time of the reunion), married to someone she loves, and pregnant with her first child; I don't see any tragedy there.  It's a wonderful thing to be a young parent.

Edited by Drogo
source info
  • Love 8

After thinking way too much about Nikki and Mark, I think they both deserve each other. She was looking for a way out of a not so great life in her homeland and he was looking for someone who would do as he says, no baggage, no kids etc...if she is miserable because she is not allowed to have children and will have her every move controlled  and he is miserable because well, he married a child and could not see that happening at some time, well then that's the way the cookie crumbles.   

I thought too much. I apologize.

Yeah, I'm thinking too much too.  Trying to piece all the bits together, here, media links, and Mark's seemingly offhand comment about Nikki making a lot of money modeling.  Now I'm wondering if her life back home was okay (not impoverished, college student, computer for Skyping, etc.), but she's trying to break into  modeling and this was a way to get to America to make that happen.  I think she is rather ordinary looking (good figure though) but when she was made up she was quite beautiful, so good exposure there (?).

• Love 1

You make a good point. It's not entirely the age factor, with Mark it's more the controlling, heartless, automaton factor. Did your current husband demand NO CHILDREN when you were just out of teens yourself? Of all things, I think that is the most egregious...for her to make this life-altering decision....at 19.

I had 2 and was pregnant and he had 2 kids so yeah our plan was no more kids. After 6 years knowing one another and being married a bit over a year we have decided we will start trying for another in 2016. We both had a change of heart but it took time and I hope mark has a change of heart for nikkis sake
  • Love 1

I just realized, Mark isn't wearing dressy shoes. He's wearing moccasins, for a lack of a better word. Funny, my husband has a pair of house slippers that look like that and we call them his old man shoes and here and old man is wearing some on national television.

• Love 4

I just realized, Mark isn't wearing dressy shoes. He's wearing moccasins, for a lack of a better word. Funny, my husband has a pair of house slippers that look like that and we call them his old man shoes and here and old man is wearing some on national television.

Yes and they looked like the ones with the faux fur inside. I have a pair myself that I wear around the house. Tell your husband they only qualify as old man shoes if they're the corduroy ones lol.
  • Love 6

I'm appalled that you're not appalled! Nikki is younger than Mark's kids that are barely young adults!

Even if Mark treated Nikki like an angel off camera, no person should be treated like he did on camera. They still have arguments about the Ex wife pictures...yea Nikki is really being swept off her feet...

Edited by jujuebes
  • Love 12

I don't think anyone has mentioned this which really surprises me...

I can't believe when Devar was asked about sending money home he tried to play it off that he was being sarcastic about it!!! How could anyone buy that answer???

Edited by jujuebes
  • Love 5

And how callous was Mark when she was talking about it.  It was the worst moment of the whole series for me.

Nikki was weeping and trying to explain that her parents love her and express how much they miss each other, and that sneering old coot interrupted her to interject his obviously well-rehearsed little phrase "their apple rolled away" from the tree,  completely trivializing the experience these people have been through as their only daughter, a mere child,  left them to be in this .... situation.  Totally dismissing how Nikki felt about things herself, too.  Then the ass interrupted her again to read from his script, mentioning how she connected with them via skype, as if that makes up for their daughter being on the other side of the globe sharing the bed of some decrepit, cobweb-covered perv enough to be her grandfather.  I wanted to punch his face off through my TV screen.

Oh no! There is no crying or talking about her 10 year younger than him parents who gave him their only daughter. That makes him look really bad. That is not the plan!

• Love 9

I don't think anyone has mentioned this which really surprises me...

I can't believe when Devar was asked about sending money home he tried to play it off that he was being sarcastic about it!!! How could anyone buy that answer???

Some people's sense of humor is different I can see many people react to that question or the you will not have any children with my ex husband demand from season one in many ways

• Love 3

Some people's sense of humor is different I can see many people react to that question or the you will not have any children with my ex husband demand from season one in many ways

If it was sarcasm then why did they have to have a whole conversation about it later on instead of him just saying he was just joking around? Usually after someone says something very dry or sarcastic there is a smirk a little bit after followed up by teasing, but this was dead serious. We actually saw Devars sense of humor in the Tell All episode, but this was not it. I would say the cameras could have made it sound more serious instead of a joke, but when Melanie talks about a prenup and expresses her anger, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a joke.

Edited by jujuebes
  • Love 4