Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

You didn't think he was great?

Andre:  Sabrina and Carlos can't have gone far.

Me:  Canada

Andre:  They can't travel by plane.

Andre: And they need great health care.

Me: OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, it couldn't have been more obvious if you had ended the sentence with ,eh?

Andre: Hey, I think they're in Canada

Whut? Wasn't I able to clearly demonstrate how I really felt?

And it wasn't so much as Canada, as it was Toronto v. Nova Scotia! With Andre soooo sure it can't be Toronto, because, y'all, Toronto is a metropolitan! They needz tae be in a quiet plaaaace, eh?

And you ask me, Sabrina looked like she was a hostage and afraid to make Carrrrlos angry, the way she looked at him and agreed with him at the end. Not that I give a fuck. Because I dun't.

And I certainly don't give ANY FUCKS, figgedity or bluedillies, about Franco, the SERIAL KILLER.  And you can't have it both ways. Show is saying he was a killer because of a tumah! So him telling Kevin that those drawings Jake did, were like the ones he did as a kid? means, the TUMAH had nothing to do with you being a serial killing monster.

Liz should have just said NO! a BIG FAT NO to Franco, and told both Kevin (it hurts me to type this) and Dr. Renault, that she would take him to another hospital for art therapy.

And Good LORD is the kid who plays Jake BEYOND AWFUL. I can't help but think of Macauley Culkin at his age, and Macauley was EONS better; not to mention that Chris Columbus knew how to fucking direct the children to act like natural children.  The way Jake was "explaining" how he "knew" Sam broke the picture. Those elongaaated pronunciations were goddamn downright PAINFUL. If they're going with this shitty story, RECAST!

• Love 5

So Sam wants Jason to tell Jake what Liz did, so that Jake will hate the only constant parent in his life? The mother that he loves? I guess that means she would be ok with someone telling Danny all about Sam's sins then. Maybe someone should tell Danny all about her con past and that she watched his brother get kidnapped, since she's apparently ok with trying to turn kids against their mothers. Hell why she's at, why not tell both boys that their father murders people for a living.

Sam and Jason need to stay the hell out of Liz's house if she's not there. Hopefully Liz kicks them out after Sam accuses Liz of staging the break in. I'm shocked they are having saint Sam actually be wrong about something.

In what part of dialogue today did Sam say she wanted them to tell Jake what really happened?  Jason stated it wouldn't do any good to bad mouth Liz to her son, and Sam agreed.   This isn't the first place I have heard this, so I am curious what dialogue today led to this insight?

I do agree though that they should NOT have been in Liz's house at the end.  Jason moved out, he doesn't have a right to just bring people into a house that he doesn't live in. 

The Olivia scenes would have been redeemed if Dante had had to suffer through that.

The day player cops reactions in the background were hi-lar-ious.   I forgot the exact part, but it was before Liv breastfed in the PCPD and the cop un-handcuffed her.

I love Billy's haircut.  And thank god they finally downgraded that damn hand bandage.  Dude had brain surgery eleventy billion times and those bandages were on less time than his baby little hand injury.

• Love 13

And I went back and watched the Krissy/Sam scenes and whomever surmised that this professor is female is probably right on. Kristina avoided using any gender specific words. She said "my professor is hot" and they/them and never used he or she. It was very obvious once I went back and watched again.

Hooray! Kristina can date Kiki too!

• Love 4

I can't see Liz faking a break in at her own house.  What would be the point?  She didn't know Jason was coming over at that moment to find the door open.  

So it has to be Jake.  He figured his mother would find the door open and freak out, it just happened to be Jason that got there first.  

Unless they're going with a DID story and Fliz is doing it.  

I thought that too, but I found it strange today that the writers had Liz and Kevin discussing Liz's own mental health. While I'm sure it's Jake behind the incidents, I also wouldn't rule out him actually being a red herring to some degree. 

• Love 1

I don't think is a psychopath or a sociopath. He's a kid who was kidnapped for 5 years, and isolated on Cassadine Island with Helena. He clearly has abandonment issues.

But the show made a big deal today about drawing parallels between Jake and Franco so I think it's more than just abandonment issues.  I'm still worried poor Cam is playing Elijah Wood in "The Good Son" off-screen.

Also - and this is on the writers - I kept thinking during those scenes that these are scenes we should have seen M-O-N-T-H-S ago.

• Love 7

I thought that too, but I found it strange today that the writers had Liz and Kevin discussing Liz's own mental health. While I'm sure it's Jake behind the incidents, I also wouldn't rule out him actually being a red herring to some degree. 

Its clearly Jake. He saw that on NYE he could get his parents together by acting scared, so he broke the picture, and hid, so Liz would think he was gone. He banked on her calling Jason, only Jason showed up on his own. I really don't think they are going to have Liz lie again to get Jason, at the expense of her own child.

• Love 4
I do agree though that they should NOT have been in Liz's house at the end.  Jason moved out, he doesn't have a right to just bring people into a house that he doesn't live in.

That cracked me up. I'm looking forward to his explanation to Liz tomorrow. I also expect Jake to slaughter Sam on the spot.

• Love 3

And it wasn't so much as Canada, as it was Toronto v. Nova Scotia! With Andre soooo sure it can't be Toronto, because, y'all, Toronto is a metropolitan!

Which made no sense.  The two of them will stick out a lot more in a small place like Halifax than in a giant multi national city like Toronto.  I live in Toronto, and I assure you no one would give a crap if they saw an eighty year old guy in desperate need of a shower with his twenty year old pregnant hostage!

• Love 14

Listen, I am not a mother, but I have taken care of many a newborn.  And it's not that easy to whip out a bottle of breast milk.  It needs to be frozen, or at least refrigerated and it spoils really really fast.  It's kind of a pain in the ass to get it to the perfect temperature, so if momma's boobs are right there, nobody, especially a mother with a screaming hungry baby is going to take the time to defrost a bottle. 

It was kind of amusing to see them dance around the Franco issue today.  And by amusing, I mean glaringly stupid.  Imagine if Sam had elaborated on Franco's crimes?  Or if Jason wasn't a moron and knew how to use google....I still have no idea how they plan on having Jason (with his memories) and Franco living in the same town.  I guess maybe the same way they have Michael cozying up with Sonny after her murdered his father in cold blood.  I just answered my own question, so never mind.

ETA: I can't believe I forgot my favorite part of today....that music they had playing at the end of the episode when Liz and Jake came home...it sounded like it was right out of Psycho....

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 8

KeMo's response tho!

Billy's eyebrow lift slayed me.   And Kelly's hair looked great today.

I.am.crying. The music playing when Liz and Jake walk in on JaSam? Lawd. Thought I was watching Psycho.

ETA: mybabyaidan !!!!!!!

LOL!!   I think I edited at the same time you posted!  Hilarious!  

• Love 2

Oh c'mon Show! Our beloved Shrink Kevin propping nasty SERIAL KILLER Franco as a legitimate and praiseworthy art therapist for deeply disturbed children? To be a qualified art therapist, in the US one needs to:

• Successfully complete a bachelor's degree such as psychology, counseling, art, art education and successfully complete a Master's in Art therapy or a counseling-related degree with an emphasis on art therapy
  • A designated number of hours in studio art, showing a proficiency in things like drawing, painting and sculpture
  • A designated number of hours in psychology
  • Letters of recommendation

(The UK adds the requirement of "Sufficient life experience and maturity," and New Zealand and Australia also require "750 supervised clinical hours of supervised placement".)

Producing an infinitely stoopid and simplistic painting called "Egg Salad" does not cut it, Show.

They are not only LAZY writers...they are clueless Googlers!

And BTW...the Shrink/Spy that Dr O hired sounds like he is reading instead of reciting his lines from a Teleprompter.

And don't tell me the SK got all that at Online University somehow. Run, Liz and Jake, Run!

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 1

So Sam wants Jason to tell Jake what Liz did, so that Jake will hate the only constant parent in his life? The mother that he loves? 

I don't remember that happening?

But Liz does need to give her kids some kind of explanation because they obviously do not understand - and she should probably stop encouraging Jake to believe that Jason is coming back, it's cruel. 

I guess that means she would be ok with someone telling Danny all about Sam's sins then. Maybe someone should tell Danny all about her con past and that she watched his brother get kidnapped, since she's apparently ok with trying to turn kids against their mothers. Hell why she's at, why not tell both boys that their father murders people for a living.

I hope so. Assuming this show lasts long enough to SORAS Danny into a teenager 

• Love 6

But Liz does need to give her kids some kind of explanation because they obviously do not understand - and she should probably stop encouraging Jake to believe that Jason is coming back, it's cruel. 

I hope so. Assuming this show lasts long enough to SORAS Danny into a teenager 

The boys know that Liz did something that made Jason mad. That's all they need to know.

• Love 2

As a Sam fan I hope someone would tell Jake what Sam did to him as a baby. Just so I can stop reading about that shit every fucking day on the boards.

Jason can learn all about it. It would be the first time they actually sat down and talked about some shit that went on in their lives. She can tell him all that went down during that time period. Don't leave anything out. Like how Liz asked him to let Lucky raise Jake and the many times Sam still told him to claim him after they were broken up. Obviously he forgave her at one point in their life as he married her and whatnot but whatever.

• Love 10

As a Sam fan I hope someone would tell Jake what Sam did to him as a baby. Just so I can stop reading about that shit every fucking day on the boards.

Jason can learn all about it. It would be the first time they actually sat down and talked about some shit that went on in their lives. She can tell him all that went down during that time period. Don't leave anything out. Like how Liz asked him to let Lucky raise Jake and the many times Sam still told him to claim him after they were broken up. Obviously he forgave her at one point in their life as he married her and whatnot but whatever.

Jason already knows about him not being involved in Jake's life prior to his death and lucky raising him. Liz told him all this. Just like she told him about switching Danny's test. Sam on the other hand will never admit to anyone what she did to Jake. She'll just shrug and do her "I'm not perfect" routine that she pulled with Patrick after telling him about Liz and Danny.

• Love 3

The only thing the Webber-Spencer boys need to know right now is that Mom and Dad/Jason aren't likely to get back together. I can buy Liz grasping onto her last hopes for her dream family. But this is stupid.

It would help if Liz AND Jason would met with a freaking family therapist and plot a course of action. Jason insisting on moving Liz and Jake to his suite isn't helpful. Yeah, Jake is a traumatized child who was abducted and away from his family for years. With the Queen Bee of all things evil, no less.

Kevin(and Monica, a doctor, and Laura, a woman who knows all too well about Helena AND mental health issues) should've been after Liz from the get go to have Jake seeing therapists. Jake went from Helena's clutches to being rescued (and abandoned) by one guy who was his dad. In a house he probably doesn't remember, with siblings and a mom he also probably barely recalls. And then he gets a new "real" dad. The kid should've been in therapy from the beginning.

Art therapy I get. But why for fuck's sake would ANY DOCTOR insist that the local serial killer and child kidnapper(of Liz's youngest son) should be the art buddy(?, I can't believe that Franco is a qualified art therapist) of her son. Really, Kevin? Really? Maybe you should hit Nik, Scummy and the Qs for a few more bucks for a real therapist. And since Liz also has experience in the field of art, why hasn't she noticed the dark tendencies of Jake's artwork? God. This storyline could be interesting, but it will just suck if this is the level of the writing.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 3

I love how they tip toed around the Sam/Franco issue yesterday. I wish Sam could explain exactly to Jason why Franco sucks and shouldn't be around any kids of Jason's. But with this white washing of Franco he will save Jake's life from the stalker and the stuff he did to Sam/Jason will be hand waved away.

• Love 8

Because it didn't. I saw folks on Twitter starting this rumor til folks started pulling receipts from the show. Sam never said it, never implied it.

Sometimes I think I'd like to watch this show that other people are watching but then I just say fuck it.

• Love 12

I guess that means she would be ok with someone telling Danny all about Sam's sins then. Maybe someone should tell Danny all about her con past and that she watched his brother get kidnapped, since she's apparently ok with trying to turn kids against their mothers. 

If the show somehow manages to stick around long enough I hope someone does tell a teenage Danny that Sam watched DNAJ get kidnapped and I hope he does a Kanye shrug, says "who cares, DNAJ shouldn't even exist" and then walks off. 

• Love 11

I'm sure Sam will trip and fall her way to solving this case.  This story is so boring and stupid.  I can't even watch Liz scenes anymore (meaning I am more or less on the barge) because I'm sick of Laurel and Hardy being in basically every scene with her or being the subject of her dialogue.  

I keep hearing about this breastfeeding story on other boards.  Are people liking it?

I hope if this show survives long enough Jake becomes a well-respected member of the community as he will (hopefully) not be raised directly by Jason and Danny becomes a thug just like his oh so no noble father.  

Edited by tallyrand

All I got out of yesterday was a happy dance at seeing Robert and Anna and a headache inducing eye roll over the scenes at the PCPD.  

First, Johnny can't afford a lawyer?  Second, the police chief standing over him browbeating him into either accepting an attorney who should not be allowed to represent him due to the boatload of conflict of interest.  It's even more obnoxious, because the writing actually acknowledged the conflict of interest.  So they know, and they still went "eh, screw it, we can write him being forced to accept Scott as his defense attorney."  

Maybe that's how they'll 'because Helena' Johnny out of trouble so they can bring him back later? 

Sam and Jason need to stay the hell out of Liz's house if she's not there. Hopefully Liz kicks them out after Sam accuses Liz of staging the break in. I'm shocked they are having saint Sam actually be wrong about something.

That really rubbed me the wrong way. How is it okay to let yourself into your ex's house when they aren't there? And to bring Sam, knowing the women have issues with each other? 

You didn't think he was great?

Andre:  Sabrina and Carlos can't have gone far.

Andre:  They can't travel by plane.

Andre: And they need great health care.

Me: OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, it couldn't have been more obvious if you had ended the sentence with ,eh?

Andre: Hey, I think they're in Canada

As much as I'd looooooove to be in a cosy winter cabin with Carlos, I truly don't enjoy when GH drags my country into things.

(do a little research writers, Perkie is absolutely correct, the two of them would blend in so much more in Toronto. And while Halifax is no Toronto, it's not exactly the teeny, isolate place they were making it out to be) 

• Love 6

That really rubbed me the wrong way. How is it okay to let yourself into your ex's house when they aren't there? And to bring Sam, knowing the women have issues with each other?

That really pissed me off. These writers really need to brush up on boundaries. What sane person thinks that it is fine and dandy to enter the residence of your EX FIANCEE and invite someone that you know damn well she have major issues with, to look around, without her knowledge or permission? It isn't like Liz wasn't answering her phone when he calls.

Boundaries on all sides need to be set. Which is why Jason and Liz need to see a damn psychologist to help set up rules for them to follow. Jason should be seeing a psychologist for himself. He has memory issues, just found family(including 2 biological sons, a wife, a mother, other family and the crazy wack jobs that consider themselves to be Jason's only real family, Scummy and NULOCHCarly) and lost trust in Liz. Soooooo, he has a shit load of issues.

• Love 5

Please, for the love of Jasus, can we not to a 'dark Liz' story where she's been behind the break-ins and vandalism. Setting aside the fact that it would be a pathetic attempt to keep Jason around, she's terrorizing her own, obviously emotionally disturbed son-- that's why I have to believe that Jake must be behind this, or Helena, just because. 

And Good LORD is the kid who plays Jake BEYOND AWFUL. I can't help but think of Macauley Culkin at his age, and Macauley was EONS better; not to mention that Chris Columbus knew how to fucking direct the children to act like natural children.  The way Jake was "explaining" how he "knew" Sam broke the picture. Those elongaaated pronunciations were goddamn downright PAINFUL. If they're going with this shitty story, RECAST!

He was bad even by kid acting standards when he was a toddler, because he would keep babbling during scenes with Lucky and Liz instead of being quiet (Like Kristina Curly Boo or Avery). It was fine because he was a cute little tot and thats what they do, but if they were going to do a full storyline, needed to replace the kid with one that can actually act.

Because it didn't. I saw folks on Twitter starting this rumor til folks started pulling receipts from the show. Sam never said it, never implied it.

Ah.  Well, in terms of things that actually did happen during the show. 

Jason: Liz said that she wants to get to the bottom of this so I'm going to take her at her word... 

Me: 200_s.gif

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 10

I'll give to Luke, as insufferable as he could be he never blamed his crap on Deke or lying or being cheated on. He was just like, "yeah, I suck, deal with it."

Did you mean to put Tim instead of Deke? 

That really pissed me off. These writers really need to brush up on boundaries. What sane person thinks that it is fine and dandy to enter the residence of your EX FIANCEE and invite someone that you know damn well she have major issues with, to look around, without her knowledge or permission? It isn't like Liz wasn't answering her phone when he calls.

Boundaries on all sides need to be set. Which is why Jason and Liz need to see a damn psychologist to help set up rules for them to follow. Jason should be seeing a psychologist for himself. He has memory issues, just found family(including 2 biological sons, a wife, a mother, other family and the crazy wack jobs that consider themselves to be Jason's only real family, Scummy and NULOCHCarly) and lost trust in Liz. Soooooo, he has a shit load of issues.

I really wish they would allow Liz to kick them both out, and ask Jason for his key back. I get that Sam and Jason don't owe Liz anything, but Sam especially, needs to stay the fuck out of her house. That they both thought it was ok to go there uninvited and look around, just shows how self absorbed both Sam and Jason are.

Not to mention, that Sam knows that Jake is having problems with her right now, but apparently doesn't care that he would want to see her when he gets home from therapy.

Although maybe we are supposed to assume that Liz and Jake would be going back to the MC and Jason was never going to tell Liz that he let Sam, a woman Liz hates, go through her house, which is even grosser.

Unfortunately because of the lie, I'm sure Liz will be forced to just suck it up and let Jason and Sam do whatever they want in her house. I'm sure she won't even be allowed to defend herself when Sam accuses her of staging the break in.

Edited by MissE
  • Love 4
she should probably stop encouraging Jake to believe that Jason is coming back, it's cruel.

It's also fanning the flames for Jake to murder Sam.

Like how Liz asked him to let Lucky raise Jake

That was a mutual decision. Liz didn't unilaterally demand that Jason stay out of Jake's life. And whenever Jason had a sadz about not being in Jake's life, Liz always let them see each other.

And to bring Sam, knowing the women have issues with each other?

I know Sam wants to help Jason stay out of jail, but you'd think she would have had second thoughts about barging into Liz's house and looking around without Liz being there. It's obvious the writers aren't communicating with one another on this show; the continuity for stories is all over the place. It's very aggravating as a viewer.

• Love 6

Although maybe we are supposed to assume that Liz and Jake would be going back to the MC and Jason was never going to tell Liz that he let Sam, a woman Liz hates, go through her house, which is even grosser.

I dont think they thought Liez/Jake would be home anytime soon. And its not like Sam is going through her stuff to spite her. She is doing it to help Liez and her ungrateful demon spawn. Its not any grosser than Liez lying to her fiance for months on end. 

• Love 8

I dont think they thought Liez/Jake would be home anytime soon. And its not like Sam is going through her stuff to spite her. She is doing it to help Liez and her ungrateful demon spawn. Its not any grosser than Liez lying to her fiance for months on end.

Sam isn't trying to help Liz. She's trying to score points with Jason. Also it doesn't matter what her motives are, that's Liz's house and Sam needs Liz's permission to be there and search the home. Liz lying doesn't mean Sam gets to do whatever the hell she wants.

Also how is Jake ungrateful?

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't hate Sam.  But let's be real here. She's not investigating who the stalker is to help Liz. She's doing it to help Jason, who hasn't been able to figure out how the stalker got in, without forcing an entry into the house.

What I don't like is how Jake suddenly hates Sam. Unless I missed something. When Sam was trying to figure out what the "secret" was that Laura knew (that Jake was Jason) and she asked Jake, he liked her well enough then.  And I will admit, I did my fair share of fast forwarding and was on the Barge, so I may have missed when Jake learned that Jason wasn't just going to be his stepfather, but was his "real" father.

And Retcon strikes again! Before Jake was "killed" it was LUCKY and Liz who raised him! Fucking Jason wasn't even in the picture, unless Jason was "having a sadz" as dubbel stated up thread.  It was a mutual decision that Jason not acknowledge him as his, because, mafia and danger.  This show may have turned Lucky into a deadbeat dad, but I was watching, more or less when Jake was born, and it was Liz and LUCKY who were raising him. It's as if Lucky doesn't exist anymore. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Liz and Jason had been in a relationship back when he was Jason...they broke up...and Liz lied about knowing who he was because she wanted him back. When that's not the case at all. UGH. Fucking writers hacks.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 2

I don't hate Sam. But let's be real here. She's not investigating who the stalker is to help Liz. She's doing it to help Jason, who hasn't been able to figure out how the stalker got in, without forcing an entry into the house.

What I don't like is how Jake suddenly hates Sam. Unless I missed something. When Sam was trying to figure out what the "secret" was that Laura knew (that Jake was Jason) and she asked Jake, he liked her well enough then. And I will admit, I did my fair share of fast forwarding and was on the Barge, so I may have missed when Jake learned that Jason wasn't just going to be his stepfather, but was his "real" father.

And Retcon strikes again! Before Jake was "killed" it was LUCKY and Liz who raised him! Fucking Jason wasn't even in the picture, unless Jason was "having a sadz" as dubbel stated up thread. It was a mutual decision that Jason not acknowledge him as his, because, mafia and danger. This show may have turned Lucky into a deadbeat dad, but I was watching, more or less when Jake was born, and it was Liz and LUCKY who were raising him. It's as if Lucky doesn't exist anymore. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Liz and Jason had been in a relationship back when he was Jason...they broke up...and Liz lied about knowing who he was because she wanted him back. When that's not the case at all. UGH. Fucking writers hacks.

Jake doesn't like Sam because he overheard Liz telling Laura that Sam and Jason would eventually get back together.

My memory may be a bit foggy, but didn't Liz fake her breakdown to get Lucky back after her affair with Nik? Or was there another breakdown that I'm forgetting? Either way, there was a purpose for reminding viewers about Liz's fragile mental history. Perhaps another breakdown is in the works or Liz is really the stalker. My money is still on Jake, but Liz is certainly enjoying Jason's attention -- at least until yesterday when he brought Sam in to investigate. Granted, it was a bad call for Jason and Sam to enter the house without Liz's knowledge, but perhaps Jason thought they would be going back to the MC after the appointment. Regardless, Liz's face was priceless. 

Edited by Baxter
  • Love 5

My memory may be a bit foggy, but didn't Liz fake her breakdown to get Lucky back after her affair with Nik? Or was there another breakdown that I'm forgetting? Either way, there was a purpose for reminding viewers about Liz's fragile mental history. Perhaps another breakdown is in the works or Liz is really the stalker. My money is still on Jake, but Liz is certainly enjoying Jason's attention -- at least until yesterday when he brought Sam in to investigate. Granted, it was a bad call for Jason and Sam to enter the house without Liz's knowledge, but perhaps Jason thought they would be going back to the MC after the appointment. Regardless, Liz's face was priceless. 

Liz had an actual breakdown after the Niz affair. 

I really doubt that Liz is faking the stalking stuff. They are clearly setting it up for Jake to be the one that broke the picture. Why would they have Liz lie, and destroy her even more, unless Becky is leaving the show.

Also, even if Jason thought they were going back to the MC after therapy, that doesn't make it ok, to bring Sam to Liz's home, to search her home without Liz's permission. Liz needs to get her key back.

• Love 1

I don't hate Sam.  But let's be real here. She's not investigating who the stalker is to help Liz. She's doing it to help Jason, who hasn't been able to figure out how the stalker got in, without forcing an entry into the house.

She's definitely doing it to help Jason. I don't think Sam would go out of her way to help Liz right now - but then, I can't think of any reason that she should

What I don't like is how Jake suddenly hates Sam. Unless I missed something. When Sam was trying to figure out what the "secret" was that Laura knew (that Jake was Jason) and she asked Jake, he liked her well enough then.  And I will admit, I did my fair share of fast forwarding and was on the Barge, so I may have missed when Jake learned that Jason wasn't just going to be his stepfather, but was his "real" father.

And Retcon strikes again! Before Jake was "killed" it was LUCKY and Liz who raised him! Fucking Jason wasn't even in the picture, unless Jason was "having a sadz" as dubbel stated up thread.  It was a mutual decision that Jason not acknowledge him as his, because, mafia and danger.  This show may have turned Lucky into a deadbeat dad, but I was watching, more or less when Jake was born, and it was Liz and LUCKY who were raising him. It's as if Lucky doesn't exist anymore. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Liz and Jason had been in a relationship back when he was Jason...they broke up...and Liz lied about knowing who he was because she wanted him back. When that's not the case at all. UGH. 

Jake was 4 when he "died", right? My four year old nephew knows very well who his parents are and if Jake came back and didn't remember anything about his pre-Helena/reasons kidnapping? Therapy should have been the very first stop - even without the scary sociopath vibe

• Love 6

And Retcon strikes again! Before Jake was "killed" it was LUCKY and Liz who raised him! Fucking Jason wasn't even in the picture, unless Jason was "having a sadz" as dubbel stated up thread.  It was a mutual decision that Jason not acknowledge him as his, because, mafia and danger.  This show may have turned Lucky into a deadbeat dad, but I was watching, more or less when Jake was born, and it was Liz and LUCKY who were raising him. It's as if Lucky doesn't exist anymore. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Liz and Jason had been in a relationship back when he was Jason...they broke up...and Liz lied about knowing who he was because she wanted him back. When that's not the case at all. UGH. Fucking writers hacks.

This show makes me so fucking sick with how they treat Lucky. I remember what I saw on my screen, motherfuckers. Lucky and Liez raised DNAJ and Jason had no part of that kid's upbringing. STOP TRYING TO REWRITE HISTORY, FUCKBAGS.

IIRC Liez did check into Shadybrook in the hopes that Lucky would come "save her" or some shit. She probably was really unstable at the time but her reason for getting help was to get Lucky's attention. Her manipulations was one of the reason why he left town.

• Love 3

Since Liez didn't ask Sam if she could climb on top of her husband for 7 months, she can eat a dick and shut the fuck up as far as I'm concerned.

And why is she going back to the house with NotDeadJake if she really thinks her zombie child is in danger there?

Just bring Lucky back and let him be NotDeadJake's bio dad. I am so sick of everyone being all 'poor Liez'. She brought this shit on her damn self!

• Love 13

Since Liez didn't ask Sam if she could climb on top of her husband for 7 months, she can eat a dick and shut the fuck up as far as I'm concerned.

And why is she going back to the house with NotDeadJake if she really thinks her zombie child is in danger there?

Just bring Lucky back and let him be NotDeadJake's bio dad. I am so sick of everyone being all 'poor Liez'. She brought this shit on her damn self!

. Liz has every right to not want Sam at her house without her permission, and every right to kick them out. Liz's lie doesn't give Sam free reign to Liz's property.

Also, Liz wanted to take the boys back to the house earlier this week when Jason told her that no prints were found on the picture, and no one had come back to the house. She doesn't want to stay at the MC anymore, and its not like they can stay there forever.

Deadbeat Dad Lucky can also stay the fuck away. He didn't give a shit about Jake or his other children, when he left the first time, and then abandoned them again this last time. 

Edited by thewhiteowl
  • Love 3

No way. Lucky's genes created the unbearably adorable Aiden. Jake is what happens when Liz/Jason procreate

Jake was a perfectly normal, adorable little boy until he was kidnapped and isolated for 5 years. Any issues he has are on Helena, not Liz and Jason.

• Love 6

Jake was a perfectly normal, adorable little boy until he was kidnapped and isolated for 5 years. Any issues he has are on Helena, not Liz and Jason.

Exactly.  

Guza, Frons and JFP are gone, so Jason Morgan is finally being a father to his biological son and that should have happened back in 2007!

Once again, Sam is all up Jason's ass meddling in his business that has nothing to do with her or Danny.  By the way, is Danny still in bed from when Sam took off at New Year's Eve?

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 3

I'd say they're mostly on the poor kid's utter lack of acting ability. And his bad Dennis the Menace hair.

Also, i'm pretty sure Oracle was just joking around :)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 12

Yesterday's show was such boring crap. I don't even have anything to say about it except that Kelly's hair looked good. But basically, everything the entire hour was a giant snooze. And that's with my local weather interrupting for updates on snow that wasn't even in our area, but in the mountains.

• Love 3