Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

No, Brytni S tweeted that Brandon didn't do the wolf howl in rehearsal. LOL.

He probably did that so he could get some other expression out of her besides "vaguely upset".[/meow]

To be fair though most of the cast could use a dose of Brandon barking at them out of nowhere.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 11

"Used to be a big fan of the show but stopped watching in early June ... lurk here occasionally to see if I ought to pick it up again - doesnt seem as though there's much going on to justify it... correct?"

I DVR'd Young and R yesterday and saw two Quartermaine (AJ and Jason) and a Doctor (Patrick). Meanwhile on General Hospital there has been a double down on the effort to make Sonny and Jason the heroes of Port Charles.

It was a failed experiment to put the folks whose soap opera got cancelled in charge of the soap opera that was not cancelled.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 6

"Used to be a big fan of the show but stopped watching in early June ... lurk here occasionally to see if I ought to pick it up again - doesnt seem as though there's much going on to justify it... correct?"

Correct. 

I liked Laura's snark/disappointment at Lulu " Luke Spencer's daughter would be a better liar" 

• Love 5

I honestly think that she feels guilty for what she did to Jason ...

But she told Robin she would 'do it again' without a hint of remorse. Although the next day she told Laura she felt bad about it so who the fuck knows. Obviously the writers can't really decide if they want Liz to be a good person who made a mistake because of insecurities and, you know, mental problems, or a stone cold bitch who doesn't give a fuck about anybody but herself. I don't really care either way, but they need to decide already.

And why is everyone jumping to the conclusion that NotDeadJake is the one in danger? Just because he's the one who 'allegedly' saw someone while his nosy ass was peeping out the windows instead of being in bed? Maybe Cam pissed off somebody in the schoolyard and they bein petty as fuck. But he's with his 150 year old great grandma. Unless Audrey is a OG ninja, they just fresh the fuck outta luck.

This is the greatest thing I have ever read.

I can't believe that they had random day player doppelgänger Gerald McRaney for the whole show.

LOL! That's why he looks familiar!

I have a question...why exactly are Jake and Liz staying in Jason's room while he stays in another? Wouldn't it have been easier just to put Liz and Jake in the other room? Or did I misunderstand and its a suite and they are just in separate rooms in the same suite? I don't know why I question these things, but come the fuck on. Really? Is Jason's room more "secure" than any other room in that GIANT hotel?

I don't think even the writers know exactly what's happening there tbh.

To be fair though most of the cast could use a dose of Brandon barking at them out of nowhere.

There should be a web only spin off where Johnny just howls in other characters faces for no reason.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 14

Now that Show has embraced WolfHowl!Johnny, I want to see BB come back every one in a while as the new Jerry Jacks to menace the town and get away with it. God knows we have other characters on the canvas who have skated.

That scene where Sam pleads to the couple to expose their affair to save Jason.... that didn't happen. Did it? Please tell me I was drinking the PC tainted water with the toxic balls at the time.

Lulu has more evidence that she helped Johnny than lesser evil characters have had and be put away. So, of course, she will get off without any consequences.

AT LAST! Show reveals a secret to the audience! Hayden is actually....

Rachel?

Who the fuck is Rachel?

Rocco's crying was way too young for his age. This show can't get anything right.

He was crying about the piss-poor storyline and the imminent departure of WolfHowl!Johnny.

• Love 6

That scene where Sam pleads to the couple to expose their affair to save Jason.... that didn't happen. Did it? Please tell me I was drinking the PC tainted water with the toxic balls at the time.

I refuse to accept that any of those scenes actually happened. Every single person involved in that should be deeply embarrassed.

• Love 12

Oh. please. no.

We don't need another minor character dredged up from the depths of the dead-not-dead realm to "connect with the show's history."

If "Greenlee/Rachel" is connected to someone, let it be because of something that happened offscreen in a plausible way -- like during the banking scandal, the firm she was working for mismanaged Q stocks and that's why Tracy wants to exact revenge. 

• Love 4

Oh how I wish that Val would have enough smoke inhalation to be in a coma, and then the mean girls Lulu and Maxie would have to twist slowly in the wind in case they will somehow be blamed for her murder if she dies. (They covered up Johnny Z's presence in PC instead of notifying the police; Lulu even harbored the fugitive.) 

Maxie had no idea about Lulu's plan with Johnny. Dillon is more culpability than Maxie  at this point because not only did he know longer, he didn't freely give up the information.

I am thrilled Maxie gave Johnny up. Her boyfriend is a tree but a tree she's in a relationship with and should be loyal to. I liked everything she had to say to Lulu the other day. Growth. It is too bad Lulu's response is automated "Valerie is the root of all my problems, must get rid of her to get Dante back" WTF writes her dialogue. They must have zero self-esteem.

I liked it too. She wasn't 100% honest (surprise, surprise), out of loyalty to Lulu, but she did give Johnny up pretty soon after finding out Lulu was hiding him and try to give Lulu a heads up about spilling the beans. She didn't do it out any civic duty and that would be out of character, but she did it because valued Nathan in her life. Not much growth but some. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 4
I honestly think that she feels guilty for what she did to Jason ...

But she told Robin she would 'do it again' without a hint of remorse.

She can feel both at the same time, IMO, and it makes it marginally more interesting that she does. I just want this idiotic story over once and for all, since it's beyond boring and nothing has happened.

• Love 7

I'd rather drink tainted water than watch Sam play superhero and "save" Jason from all the awful evil in PC.  I mean, obviously I know where this dreck is headed (can't wait for them to reclaim those idiotic Phoenix and Dragon toys), but the show is working triple time to make Sam look like a goddess vs. not just Liz, but everyone who doesn't worship Jason.  Meanwhile, Billy is still playing Jason as anyone BUT Jason, so, yeah, great symmetry there.

• Love 5

My compliments to cheating doctor's eyesight that he could tell "the dark haired man" from the "light haired man" from a terrace at night.  Especially since BM's hair is so dark now it's practically the color of TC's. 

I think it's ridiculous that Dr. Cheater would throw away his marriage and reputation to help poor widdle Sam, recording or not.

• Love 7

I'd rather drink tainted water than watch Sam play superhero and "save" Jason from all the awful evil in PC.  I mean, obviously I know where this dreck is headed (can't wait for them to reclaim those idiotic Phoenix and Dragon toys), but the show is working triple time to make Sam look like a goddess vs. not just Liz, but everyone who doesn't worship Jason.  Meanwhile, Billy is still playing Jason as anyone BUT Jason, so, yeah, great symmetry there.

Saint Sam will never be anything but the hero of this show. If the writers ever let her be wrong about anything again, I'll eat my shoe. Her begging that couple on Friday was just gross, as was that couple propping Jasam. When a couple needs to be propped as much as Jasam is, you know they aren't working, and can't stand on their own.

Edited by MissE
  • Love 8

She can feel both at the same time, IMO, and it makes it marginally more interesting that she does. I just want this idiotic story over once and for all, since it's beyond boring and nothing has happened.

Yea, this story isn't interesting in any way, shape, or form. And while I see what you're saying on being able to feel both and that being interesting, in this instance I don't see it. They need to shit or get off the pot already with Liz. But they never will. Like her thread says she's either the Adorable Angel or Manipulative Miss depending on what story/character/ship they're trying to prop at the time.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Having Hayden turn out to be the allegedly universally hated Rachel is kind of a bust considering no one remembers who she is.

When Dr. Cheater said, "wait a minute, this man is Jason Morgan?" I thought he was going to refuse to help on the grounds that Jason was a mobster, but evidently he doesn't know that? He only knows that Jason is Carly's friend and Carly is the one who gives him the free sex room? Anyway, he seems like a great guy.

They should really never again do a scene with only Dillon and Nathan. I wouldn't have thought it possible but they actually lower each other's acting game.

Who cares if the other two get snatched.

Liz? HA HA HA HA HA just kidding i'm drunk

• Love 6

Someone elsewhere reminded me of Rachel, and I now VAGUELY remember her connected to Steve(nLars). But I thought she died? Guess not. Oh wait, that was Summer the hooker that died. Interchangeable blonde blandness. Not my fault!

• Love 3

I'm not sure the new HWs are as enamored of History! as Ron was, so I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel turns out to be totally unconnected with the previous name. Also, we don't know yet if that's really Rebecca Budig's name. Tracy can't be allowed the upper hand for too long, you know.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

I'm currently watching a slew of vintage (1978) episodes of General Hospital on YouTube. It's great seeing young Leslie, Monica, Alan and different Rick before Chris Robinson. I think I started watching the show in 1979 because I never knew there was another Rick other than Chris Robinson. Does anyone know if old Rick quit or was he fired by Gloria Monty when she took over? It's also a treat to see really young Scotty, Laura & Bobbie pre Luke. David Hamilton is living with Rick & Leslie. This was before he started up his affair with Laura. It's sooooo good. And, almost all of the show takes place in the hospital. Imagine that! A show called General Hospital set in a hospital. Shocking isn't it? LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 5

STOP INVOKING THE C WORD. (Not that nasty one, the other, nastier, one)

Every couple of months you guys do this to me.  It's like you WANT to hurt me.  And look, they brought her back for a day.   If you say her name enough they might just bring her back because.....Helena.  I'd rather watch Nina and Franco bang 5 days a week than see that face back on my screen.  THAT is how much I hated her character. 

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 6

STOP INVOKING THE C WORD. (Not that nasty one, the other, nastier, one)

Every couple of months you guys do this to me.  It's like you WANT to hurt me.  And look, they brought her back for a day.   If you say her name enough they might just bring her back because.....Helena.  I'd rather watch Nina and Franco bang 5 days a week than see that face back on my screen.  THAT is how much I hated her character. 

Who did you hate worse? The L Word (no, not the current L Word, the Clink Boom L Word) or the C Word? Your hate for the Clink Boom L Word is pretty big, too. 

• Love 2

Who did you hate worse? The L Word (no, not the current L Word, the Clink Boom L Word) or the C Word? Your hate for the Clink Boom L Word is pretty big, too. 

I hate the L Word (clink boom) slightly more.  But they both make me shudder in fear every time they are mentioned.  LOL.

• Love 1

I hate the L Word (clink boom) slightly more. But they both make me shudder in fear every time they are mentioned. LOL.

I hate to say this, because I loathed them both, but the L character was played by someone who was a better actress than SWSNBN. At least for me.

• Love 2

I was watchings Sam scenes online and when I saw Jason sitting down with Jake eating ice-cream. I had a WTF facial expression? Why is she helping a guy who seems to be doing nothing about his case? 

I no longer watch his scenes but is Jason investigating his case and looking for any witnesses that can help him?

Edited by TwistedandBored
  • Love 1

I was watchings Sam scenes online and when I saw Jason sitting down with Jake eating ice-cream. I had a WTF facial expression? Why is she helping a guy who seems to be doing nothing about his case? 

I no longer watch his scenes but is Jason investigating his case and looking for any witnesses that can help him?

Jason is still spending most of his time with Liez and her psycho serial killer son. Her other two kids are missing, as usual.

• Love 3

Oh I think L and SWSNBN were BOTH absolutely terrible actresses. That Angel girl sucked too. I think her name was Angel?

I haven't watched in so long I'm confused by all these new names. I was thinking of trying to watch again because I like Rebecca Budig and I'm curious but it sounds as if I'm better off staying away. And you all are confirming it!

Plus I still can't fathom how Carly, Sonny and SAM became the heroes of this show. As much as I hated that they idolized Jason the hit man at least he was a Quartermain.

Edited because I don't want to have another Sam/Liz convo and I anticipate my original comments might cause one!

I have a question though. Are there anymore female friendships left? From the clips I've watched I haven't seen any. People may have hated Robin and Lizs convo but at least they are friends. So with no Emily and no Robin Liz has no main character friends right? Are Maxie and Lulu friends? Does Sam have female friends? Anna? I sure as hell know Carly doesn't. That's crazy. They know women watch this show right?

Edited by MissL
  • Love 3

Jason is still spending most of his time with Liez and her psycho serial killer son. Her other two kids are missing, as usual.

So, he is still useless as before even knowing he has all this resources available to him now. I guess even when the truth came out we are still where we were 8 months ago. I am just going to stick with watching Sam's scenes only. 

• Love 1

I have a question though. Are there anymore female friendships left? From the clips I've watched I haven't seen any. People may have hated Robin and Lizs convo but at least they are friends. So with no Emily and no Robin Liz has no main character friends right? Are Maxie and Lulu friends? Does Sam have female friends? Anna? I sure as hell know Carly doesn't. That's crazy. They know women watch this show right?

Liz doesn't seem to have any women friends right now; she's friendly with Epiphany and Sabrina but it doesn't seem to extend beyond the hospital. Maxie and Lulu is about the only friendship that we see on a consistent basis. Alexis and Diane are friends, but Diane is hardly ever there anymore. Felicia and Lucy are friends but neither one is around. Carly and Sam are frenemies bordering on being friends. Anna and Jordan are work friends. Sabrina and Tracy were friends when it was convenient to the story, but that seems to have fizzled out. Val was best friends with her mom, but then she died (not sure if she ever mentioned that).

• Love 2

Well, Sam is doing this because she desperately wants Jason to love her again.

Jason is worthless, but even if he were looking into his case, he doesn't have to spend 24/7 on it. He can spend time with his son.

• Love 3

Sam is once again all up in Jason's ass meddling in his business and he is happily either eating Gogurt with Liz or ice cream with Jake!

• Love 1

Sam is once again all up in Jason's ass meddling in his business and he is happily either eating Gogurt with Liz or ice cream with Jake!

Thank you for this insight.

I read from Liz sympathizers to counter her skipping that she's paying where it counts. That she lost Jason.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS

Jason's priorities continue to be Elizabeth and her boys, and his only involvement with Sam or Danny is if he accidentally runs into them while running errands.

So, he is still useless as before even knowing he has all this resources available to him now. I guess even when the truth came out we are still where we were 8 months ago. I am just going to stick with watching Sam's scenes only. 

Jason or Jake Doe is just as happy now as he was before finding out about the "lie" with Liz and her boys.

Thank you for this insight.

I read from Liz sympathizers to counter her skipping that she's paying where it counts. That she lost Jason.

Sure Liz regrets the lie, but Jason sure in hell does not seem to be able to stay away from her and the boys.  

Well, Sam is doing this because she desperately wants Jason to love her again.

Jason is worthless, but even if he were looking into his case, he doesn't have to spend 24/7 on it. He can spend time with his son.

Sam has been meddling in Jason's business since JaSam 1.0 and has continued so he can eventually have to rescue her behind.  Jason is focused on Liz and the boys, especially Jake and does not seem all that worried about going to prison.

Liz doesn't seem to have any women friends right now; she's friendly with Epiphany and Sabrina but it doesn't seem to extend beyond the hospital. Maxie and Lulu is about the only friendship that we see on a consistent basis. Alexis and Diane are friends, but Diane is hardly ever there anymore. Felicia and Lucy are friends but neither one is around. Carly and Sam are frenemies bordering on being friends. Anna and Jordan are work friends. Sabrina and Tracy were friends when it was convenient to the story, but that seems to have fizzled out. Val was best friends with her mom, but then she died (not sure if she ever mentioned that).

Guza slowly unraveled all of the female friendships that he wrote for Liz, Emily, Robin, Nadine, Kelly and Lainey.

I can't stand Liez's hypocritical apologies for "bothering" Jason with the stalker/danger drama. She may or may not guess that the creepy son is initiating it, but she does not object to having Jason be sympathetic and available because of it. Any excuse to be around Jason, even her sons' physical danger, is OK with Liez. She's so pathetic.

• Love 6

There is no fictional character that I have more pure hatred in my heart for than what I feel for Skipper Bitch. Not even my loathing for Carly. Or even for Sonny. Scummy maybe the only character to even be in the same realm as my hatred for that Bitch. The Bitch spawned Spencer for pity's sake! Just thinking about her stupid, sainted, worthless, dumbass, moronic, GuzaLoved blonde stereotyped fake Mary Sue crap gets me all Hulk styled angry. Soap Gods, I hate that Bitch!

• Love 6

I can't stand Liez's hypocritical apologies for "bothering" Jason with the stalker/danger drama. She may or may not guess that the creepy son is initiating it, but she does not object to having Jason be sympathetic and available because of it. Any excuse to be around Jason, even her sons' physical danger, is OK with Liez. She's so pathetic.

Except that's not what's onscreen at all. She called him once when Jake was freaked out, but the rest has been all Jason. He's the one insisting that he stay over at Liz's house, he's the one that wanted them to stay with him.

Liz has no idea if Jake is orchestrating this, and she's not using it to get close to Jason. Liz manipulating the situation hasn't been onscreen at all.

• Love 4

Blah blah blah Liz.  Blah blah blah Sam.  Blah blah blah Jason.

I can't believe we're back here again.  This fuckin' show.

The writers are intentionally keeping this going by continuing to have Jason/Liez and Sam/Liez interact. 

They apparently haven't gotten the memo that just because people are talking about the show doesn't mean they're happy and will keep watching. 

• Love 8

I feel like crap participating.

My new years resolution (that I just made up right now) is to try and limit how much I participate in this mess, specifically going back and forth with certain people. It's pointless at this point and I don't want to contribute to this board being taken over by Sam vs Liez posts.  

• Love 6

Oh, Kristina, name one "great length" Sonny has gone to to make your life easier.

Oh, Bobbie, while you're defending the niece you've known less than a year for never ever ever being in cahoots with a thug like Johnny Zacchara, let's talk about your other niece, the one you've known her whole life.

Oh, poor little woobie Sonny, feeling like Kristina thinks he's inferior because he didn't go to college.  Show, stop working overtime trying to make this guy sympathetic, because, no.  Put your efforts to better use, like finding an actor to play Jake.  I think this kid is getting worse!

What, the MetroCourt doesn't have mini-fridges in the rooms?

• Love 5