Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

So on the previews for tomorrow, Liz acts Patrick to keep Sam away from Jason. I can't even.

That reinforces my theory that when Liz

tells Monica about Jason, she's really doing it to get Monica on her side over Sam.

• Love 1

Can't Liz just fucking die, please? Hell, kill everyone but the mobbies, so they can prove that they are show killers once GH gets the axe. But either way, she just seems to sink lower and lower. Put her out of her misery - and ours.

• Love 4

I wonder how nuJason will react when/if he finds out that Sonny's organization had Shawn try to take him out.  However, I am having a senior moment because I can't remember if it was Sonny or Duke who ordered that hit.

• Love 4

Patrick's reax to Liz should be, "WTF is wrong with you?" If it's anything other than that, he's a fail.

Reason 7,314,089 I'm glad JT is out the door. With this crap, it's no mystery that he wanted to race for the nearest exit.

• Love 1

I wonder how nuJason will react when/if he finds out that Sonny's organization had Shawn try to take him out.  However, I am having a senior moment because I can't remember if it was Sonny or Duke who ordered that hit.

Duke was already dead, right?  The live episodes where Rebecca Budig got shot are also when Anna killed Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos.

Patrick's reax to Liz should be, "WTF is wrong with you?" If it's anything other than that, he's a fail.

That would be a realistic reaction for Patrick. It's been a day (tops) since Jake was revealed as Jason and Sam hasn't even done anything! She drove up to where he is staying, brought him his bike, they talked for five seconds and she left. They didn't even touch. So someone should really want to question where this jealousy is coming from and tell Liz that Jason has a family whether you like it or not, and so he does have to communicate with Sam.

• Love 4

So on the previews for tomorrow, Liz acts Patrick to keep Sam away from Jason. I can't even.

Is Patrick supposed to forbid her from seeing her husband? Like Sam would respond to that. *sigh*

So she goes from telling Jason "I would never try to keep you from Danny or Sam" to requesting that Patrick keep Sam from Jason. Holy for the love of...damn. Liz doesn't even know how to tell the truth anymore, since pretty much every single word out of her mouth is a lie. Desperate, pathetic, lying trash.

• Love 4

I pray that the writers suprise the audience and keep Jason in love with Liz.

I need Sam and Danny away from the messiness that is Jake/Jason, I need them away from thirsty crazy Liz, loud mouthed beast Carly and just a mess all around Sonny.

That Sam will be pulled into this bullshyt is beyond frustrating.

• Love 1

Silly Jason rule #1 of SonnyLife is disrespecting women when the mood strikes is just something ya gotta do.

Seriously though WTF call outs on everyone's behavior is something that needs to happen more to keep me paying attention. That's the story that should be told, a guy who did deplorable things with deplorable people having a new perspective on it all.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 4

Did Julian actually give the person who cut a baby out of his sister a job??

Julian has major tax problems ( i guess you can't claim to be a mobster on a tax form).  He told Alexis that Crimson was bleeding money and wanted to get rid of it.  By hiring Nina, who has zero experience in anything, he figures she'll run the thing into the ground and his tax problems will go away.  That was his logic anyway.  

Julian has major tax problems ( i guess you can't claim to be a mobster on a tax form).  He told Alexis that Crimson was bleeding money and wanted to get rid of it.  By hiring Nina, who has zero experience in anything, he figures she'll run the thing into the ground and his tax problems will go away.  That was his logic anyway.  

Oh lord, so now we'll have to watch Nina unexpectedly rise to the challenge and wow everyone with her talent and be the most awesome editor-in-chief of all time.  Fucking spare me.

That I could be seeing Lucy running Crimson and am not in favor of Nina....why, show, why do you want to hurt me? 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Dante needs advice about his wife from Valerie? The hell? Meanwhile I'm sure the one month Dante will have to endure without sex will make him hit on Val again.

He's definitely Sonny's son. Jesus, you do NOT go to the woman with whom you cheated on your wife for advice on your wife. 

I pray that the writers suprise the audience and keep Jason in love with Liz.

I need Sam and Danny away from the messiness that is Jake/Jason, I need them away from thirsty crazy Liz, loud mouthed beast Carly and just a mess all around Sonny.

That Sam will be pulled into this bullshyt is beyond frustrating.

Had JT re-signed, perhaps there would have been a 2% chance of that happening. With his quitting, however, I think we all know Jizam hell is in the midst of a comeback.

For a robot whose worthless love isn't and has never been all that, anyway...

• Love 3

On today's General Hospital

Lulu tells Laura about Dante. Dante wants to talk things out with Lulu, but she's all "bitch please" and storms off.   Laura tells Dante to back off and give Lulu some space.

Lulu yells at Dillon for humiliating her.  He apologizes so she sticks her tongue down his throat as one is want to do in situations like that..  

Dillon tells Maxie that the movie is done.  Maxie's all, "but I don't have a job or prospects".  

Nina tells Franco that she has a job interview at Crimson.  Julian tells Alexis that Crimson is bleeding money and he wants to get rid of it because he's having tax problems.  Nina interviews with Julian.  He gives her the editor's job but tells Alexis that he wants Nina to run the magazine into the ground to solve his tax problems.  Maxie's pissed at Nina for getting the job and yells about all she did for the magazine when she was there.  Nina hires Maxie to work for her.  

Carly wants Jason to tell Sonny who he is because Sonny's all boo hoo hoo about losing Avery.  Sonny doesn't beleive it at first but comes around and gets all woobly with Jason.  Jason's all "dude back off".  Carly wants Jason to solve all of their problems.  Jason tells them to leave him alone for five frickin minutes.  

Blooper of the day:  Sonny knocks the coffee pot on the floor.  When Dante picks it up, it's leaking from the bottom, where it must have broken when it fell.  Kudos to both MB and DZ for playing it straight.   

• Love 3

Lulu yells at Dillon for humiliating her.  He apologizes so she sticks her tongue down his throat as one is want to do in situations like that.

The hell?  I thought the kiss would come before she found out he showed the video on purpose.  Eating mayonnaise's not going to help you, Lu.

Dillon tellls Maxie that the movie is done.  Maxie's all, "but I don't have a job or prospects".

But...she's a professional personal shopper!

• Love 5

I think that even if NuJason gets all his Jason M. memories back, he will not go back to being Sonny's enforcer.

Maxie showed again how very selfish she is. I hope that the new writers will dump the movie plot, it was tedious and painful.

• Love 3

But...she's a professional personal shopper!

She admitted to Dillon that that and part time wedding planning is not the most lucrative of businesses.  

I hope that the new writers will dump the movie plot, it was tedious and painful.

Looks like it's done.  Dillon doesn't want to finish it and told Maxie to return the checks back to all the donors, which is why she was at Nina's when Nina announced that she's working at Crimson.  

Edited by Perkie

Had JT re-signed, perhaps there would have been a 2% chance of that happening. With his quitting, however, I think we all know Jizam hell is in the midst of a comeback.

For a robot whose worthless love isn't and has never been all that, anyway...

Thanks for this :-(

• Love 1

It'd be karmic justice if Sonny and Carly pressured Jason to fit back into the box they expect him to like the Quartermaines sorta did back after the accident and then Jason walked on out of their lives and back over to Monica's.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 16

I haven't watched this show in 4 years, but I watched today because I was home for the Veteran's Day holiday. I didn't get most of what was going on. But because I am petty, I enjoyed Sonny and Carly pleading with Jake/Jason to remember them. Hahaha! Deliciousness.

• Love 5

Oh lord, so now we'll have to watch Nina unexpectedly rise to the challenge and wow everyone with her talent and be the most awesome editor-in-chief of all time.  Fucking spare me.

That I could be seeing Lucy running Crimson and am not in favor of Nina....why, show, why do you want to hurt me?

Nina won't be responsible for anything positive regarding Crimson. Maxie will do all the work and Nina will take the credit.

• Love 5

I weirdly liked this episode. I don't even know why.

But that preview. I don't really even give a shit about Lulu/Dante but when he was talking to Valerie in the promo it made me feel some hardcore anger.

I can't decide who is the bigger douchebag. Dante, Nik, Patrick, or Sonny?*

*The answer is always Sonny. But still.

• Love 8

Julian may want infusion of Neens' money to put into failing Crimson. My rage was induced by the conviction that Neens (a psychopath who tortured Ava during childbirth and stole the child from her womb) is on her way to becoming a fine citizen and small bidness owner in Port Chuck. It is ALL A PLOT POINT TO KEEP serial killer/ lover Franks in Port Chuck too--a reason for the couple to stay there and on the canvas. No doubt Franks will be on his way to fine citizenship as a caring art therapist as soon as Dr O can arrange it at the hospital.

I hope Neens becomes all Devil-Wears-Prada on Maxie, working her platinum blond roots to death. Clickety click, clickety-click, hear those heels on the marble.

More rage: ding-aling Lulu all sobbby in Mommy's arms, casting all guilt on Dante and not even mentioning her own part in the debacle. Like, couldn't you trust your own husband to tell him WHY you were leaving him and the kid suddenly and going out of the country? All righty then!

Looks like Sonny and Carly devils are on the same page when it comes to luring Jason back in to their enterprise. Both are using hysteria and emotion as bait to make Jason feel guilty. (It worked so well on Michael, so they are trying it again with Jason.) Sonny's tears and handholding with Jason were disgusting. I hope that Jason doesn't copycat Michael, being all strong and furious at first but later capitulating to their poisonous slavery.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 2

I hope Neens becomes all Devil-Wears-Prada on Maxie, working her platinum blond roots to death.

The reminded me, does KS want her hair to look like that? Like is that on trend right now or something? I'm always so embarrassed by her hair. Like you have the money get your roots fixed already!

• Love 1

Is KSt pregnant again?

Oh I didn't think of that. But I actually just checked her Instagram to see if she is still sporting this hideous look and she posted a couple days ago that she got low-lights. It still looks terrible imo so I guess she wants it this way.

Edited by peachmangosteen

I hope Neens becomes all Devil-Wears-Prada on Maxie, working her platinum blond roots to death. Clickety click, clickety-click, hear those heels on the marble.

We.already saw that basic storyline when Maxie worked at Crimson before.

• Love 2

No doubt Franks will be on his way to fine citizenship as a caring art therapist as soon as Dr O can arrange it at the hospital.

Well, he asked her for his old job back today, but she said he need to pass a psych eval first, so here's hoping new doctor, who was all over Anna, won't clear him.  

I hope Neens becomes all Devil-Wears-Prada on Maxie, working her platinum blond roots to death

Please no.  We had that story already, with Kate and Megan Ward is a million times the actress Michelle Stafford is.  

Like, couldn't you trust your own husband to tell him WHY you were leaving him and the kid suddenly and going out of the country?

No, because the hundred year old revived Frank Smith and his hot to trot daughter Jennifer were going to kill Lucky if she did.  That, and reasons.  

• Love 3

wonder how nuJason will react when/if he finds out that Sonny's organization had Shawn try to take him out.

Yeah, we can add "Jason" to the list of people who would be dead if Sonny's organization wasn't a complete joke. That list includes two of his children (because he couldn't kill Dante from three feet away) and Kristina (in a car bomb with Johnny)..

I think somewhere in Carlys fevered brain that Jason laying hands on Sonny might have made him walk again.

• Love 4

Yeah, Megan Ward's Kate and the original Crimson was literally a ripoff of The Devil Wears Prada. And a good one, unlike the idea of Nina in the exact same story.

And Franco was already an art therapist, and it was already terrible. Did he get fired from the hospital?

I watched some of yesterday's story-pertinent clips online. Liz is pathetic.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

I think somewhere in Carlys fevered brain that Jason laying hands on Sonny might have made him walk again.

Of all the CORNY PLOT POINTS! Ewwww. I was thinking St Sabrina might do the hand cure on the Moobster's paralyzed thighs, but maybe the Show is saving that miracle for the Holy Hitman.

How much are we expected to swallow--Sonny gets pardoned by the Gov'ner AND is in line for a miracle cure too? He needs to suffer a lot longer, including being cuckolded by Carly.

Duke was already dead, right?  The live episodes where Rebecca Budig got shot are also when Anna killed Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos.

Speaking of, we still don't know who show Dewq do we?

The reminded me, does KS want her hair to look like that? Like is that on trend right now or something? I'm always so embarrassed by her hair. Like you have the money get your roots fixed already!

This actually is, apparently, a trend.

• Love 1

And Franco was already an art therapist, and it was already terrible. Did he get fired from the hospital?

I assume he got fired last winter after he got arrested and jailed for his part in Avery's kidnapping.  We haven't seen him at the hospital since he was with Carly.

Speaking of, I wonder if Carly is going to mention to her returned bestie how she spent a year sleeping with the SERIAL KILLER who terrorized him and his loved ones.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6