Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I loved it when about 30 seconds later she said, "Uh-oh!" You could see MSt in the background debating whether to pick up the hood or not. I don't know how anyone can concentrate when those babies are on set.

Roger Howarth handing Baby Avery the unicorn hood back, saying Avery was welcome, but not Ava, was freaking adorable.

• Love 6

Is anyone else getting a vibe of Faison and Anna when Paul torments Anna? What exactly is in it for Paul to make Anna suffer and/or gaslight her? He seems to enjoy lighting a look of terror in her eyes.

Seeing Tracy getting starry-eyed when she and Paul were conversing together at the Halloween party made my heart sink. Guessing that Tracy has fallen hard for another manipulative, misogynistic man. She didn't learn anything from her bruising from Luke/Fluke.

• Love 3

Eta: I feel like my post was rehashing jizam wars, so never mind!

Anyway, I feel like sam was given more pov during SOS and the kidnapping stuff than Liz is being given now. And Liz's evilness in this story is far more one sided. During Sam's turn on the dark side, Liz, Jason and lucky were all doing bad things too. Here it's just Liz and everyone else in the quad is perfect.

Oh she absolutely did.  She had a REAL reason/motivation  to do what she did, even if (IMO) it was completely OOC for her to put a child in harms way.   She was fucking PISSED at Liason for lying about Jake.  She felt betrayed by the one man that told her he would never lie to her.   And of course the fact that she couldn't have Jason's child and another woman did (someone that Jason loved) killed her.  So yes, she definitely had a lot more POV.  Right now, I still need a real explaination for why Liz has suddenly gone batshit crazy.  AT least during the brief Danny lie, she admitted she was still upset over the Jake stuff.   Now?  I still have no idea why Liz is truly doing this.  I guess we are just really supposed to think she is fucking nuts.  I just really don't get it.

But again, it's a soap.  Liz will get some consequences, but they will pass just like everyone elses and she will move on to another story.  (If this show lasts long enough). 

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 5

Oh she absolutely did.  She had a REAL reason/motivation  to do what she did, even if (IMO) it was completely OOC for her to put a child in harms way.   She was fucking PISSED at Liason for lying about Jake.  She felt betrayed by the one man that told her he would never lie to her.   And of course the fact that she couldn't have Jason's child and another woman did (someone that Jason loved) killed her.  So yes, she definitely had a lot more POV.  Right now, I still need a real explaination for why Liz has suddenly gone batshit crazy.  AT least during the brief Danny lie, she admitted she was still upset over the Jake stuff.   Now?  I still have no idea why Liz is truly doing this.  I guess we are just really supposed to think she is fucking nuts.  I just really don't get it.

But again, it's a soap.  Liz will get some consequences, but they will pass just like everyone elses and she will move on to another story.  (If this show lasts long enough).

I think, and I could be misremembering, Ron at least somewhat layers a foundation for her behavior in that speech to Nikolas about how everyone in town does horrible things and instead of being punished is rewarded.

Yes, Liz has some don't shitty things. But at the same time horrible things have been done to her. If this show had good writers, they would connect everything, started with losing Lucky in the fire, and say it all combined to lead to a total psychotic break.

• Love 6

They have stood just fine on their own for years without Liz being involved in any way. 

I understand the frustration, this is how JaSam fans felt during the SOS and during the Jake-napping.  Sam was completely decimated to aid in Liason getting back together.   But it's a soap.  Someone has to be the good guy and someone has to be the bad guy.  In 2007 it was Sam, in 2015 it is Liz.   It's how soaps work. 

Except that Liz always has to be the bad guy for Jasam. Sam did bad things for Liason, but Liz was doing horrible things during that time as well. Not to mention that Sam never had to pay for anything she did. She got to be the big hero rescuing Jake, and she still got what she wanted in the end. 

Liz on the other hand, never got what she wanted. She went from that Jason shit to the Niz affair, and then got to be alone for 4 years, before they decided to make her the bad guy for Jasam during the Danny lie. She had to chase after Jason, when he clearly wanted nothing to do with her, and she had to keep Danny from his mom. 

Now they have her doing that again. and once again, Sam will get everything she ever wanted, while Liz will be hated by everyone, and end up all alone, and probably without her kids as well. If Jasam need a bad guy, then let someone else do it. Liz has paid her dues with that horrendous couple.

Also, there doesn't have to be a bad guy. Especially when its so one sided. Sam is a freaking saint on this show, while Liz is being portrayed as a psycho. Its extremely lazy writing. If you want Liz keeping this secret, then making Sam the saint of Port Charles, just makes it way too obvious what the writers intentions with Liz are. There was absolutely no reason to have Liz keep this secret. Her lying about Danny, made her and Sam "even" if you can even call it that. 

This is pure character assassination to make two characters look better. That's all it is, and to me, if you have to completely destroy a character that has been on this show for 20 years, just to make a couple look good, or make people root for them, then that couple clearly can't stand on their own.

I thought they made a point of saying during Lucky's brief visit that he Skypes with the boys all the time?

Lucky skyping does not make him a father, or absolve him from being a deadbeat.

Edited by MissE
  • Love 6
This is pure character assassination to make two characters look better. That's all it is.

This.  Exactly this.  

The only reason they had Sam look bad for a bit back in 2007 was because they feared KeMo wasn't staying.  Once it was determined that she was staying, the show launched into action to repair Sam and put her back with Jason.  In my opinion, Liz still hasn't done anything to Sam as bad as what Sam did that summer, but there will be zero acknowledgment of that when this whole mess comes out.  It will be all about Liz being the worst, pathetic, desperate, and crazy.  There will be zero self-reflection from Sam that she did at least as bad to Liz (worse, but I have zero hope the show would ever acknowledge that what Sam did was worse).  It will be all about Liz becoming the crazy speed bump to "JaSam 4-Ever!!"  People will line up to tell her how bad she did poor, Sainted Sam.  I don't mind if they give most of the perspective in this reveal to the Q's, but they won't.  It will be all about Sam with a side of Cujo and the Moobster.  

Have I mentioned lately how very much I want Jake to turn out to not be Jason?  Not that there's much hope of it, but, come on, Billy Miller, you want out of this shit show so they'll have to make your character not Jason after all.  

• Love 7

This.  Exactly this.  

The only reason they had Sam look bad for a bit back in 2007 was because they feared KeMo wasn't staying.  Once it was determined that she was staying, the show launched into action to repair Sam and put her back with Jason.  In my opinion, Liz still hasn't done anything to Sam as bad as what Sam did that summer, but there will be zero acknowledgment of that when this whole mess comes out.  It will be all about Liz being the worst, pathetic, desperate, and crazy.  There will be zero self-reflection from Sam that she did at least as bad to Liz (worse, but I have zero hope the show would ever acknowledge that what Sam did was worse).  It will be all about Liz becoming the crazy speed bump to "JaSam 4-Ever!!"  People will line up to tell her how bad she did poor, Sainted Sam.  I don't mind if they give most of the perspective in this reveal to the Q's, but they won't.  It will be all about Sam with a side of Cujo and the Moobster.  

Have I mentioned lately how very much I want Jake to turn out to not be Jason?  Not that there's much hope of it, but, come on, Billy Miller, you want out of this shit show so they'll have to make your character not Jason after all.  

Exactly! Once Kelly was staying, Sam got a full whitewash, and became the big victim in that whole mess. Liz won't get that here because Sam is a bigger saint at this point, then Sabrina was. Liz won't be allowed to bring up all the times Sam has hurt her, and what Sam did to Jake. She will just have to take whatever nonsense Sam gives her. Hell, they've already showed how Sam will never own up to what she did, when she decided to bash Liz to Patrick, and tell him about Danny, but conveniently leaving out everything she did to Liz and Jake.

And at what point does Liz get to stop being the bad guy for Jason and Sam? When does she get to truly move on?

Edited by MissE
  • Love 5

Lucky skyping does not make him a father, or absolve him from being a deadbeat.

We will tell that to the thousands of men who work overseas, from the miltary to doctors with out borders, to missionaries or those on humantiary missions (as Lucky was in China) or even those who are working oil fields in the middle east or Alaska, or teaching in Europe or a thosand and one other things which pull you from home. Not every one is meant for a white picket fence and a job which brings you home each night.

It may not absolve him from being a bad father, but bad fathers, and most of us are(just like most women are bad moms, humans suck at rasing thier young IMHO) are still fathers, and most still have children whom love them and whom they love. And deadbeats are people, men or women, who walk away and never look back.

Lucky, like Luke before him may not always be a good Dad, but he is very clearly Aiden and Jake's Father and certianly along with Ric the most consistent father figure in Cam's life. Therefore Liz has no right to attempt to foster her kids off on Jake and if he were half the man that the show wants us to believe he is he would tell her so. Jake may be a wonderful Step-Father (and God knows that it is hard enough role) but he is not Liz's sons father and never will be

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 8

We will tell that to the thousands of men who work overseas, from the miltary to doctors with out borders, to missionaries or those on humantiary missions (as Lucky was in China) or even those who are working oil fields in the middle east or Alaska, or teaching in Europe or a thosand and one other things which pull you from home. Not every one is meant for a white picket fence and a job which brings you home each night.

It may not absolve him from being a bad father, but bad fathers, and most of us are(just like most women are bad moms, humans suck at rasing thier young IMHO) are still fathers, and most still have children whom love them and whom they love. And deadbeats are people, men or women, who walk away and never look back.

Lucky, like Luke before him may not always be a good Dad, but he is very clearly Aiden and Jake's Father and certianly along with Ric the most consistent father figure in Cam's life. Therefore Liz has no right to attempt to foster her kids off on Jake and if he were half the man that the show wants us to believe he is he would tell her so. Jake may be a wonderful Step-Father (and God knows that it is hard enough role) but he is not Liz's sons father and never will be

Lucky isn't working overseas, he's not working with doctors without borders, or in the military. Lucky isn't with those boys day to day because he's choosing not to be. He left them at Christmas, because he couldn't handle his life, and decided that his kids weren't worth sticking around for. This skyping BS is a rewrite by RC because up until then, we knew that Lucky hadn't been communicating with the boys. Lucky is a shitty deadbeat dad, and I'm pretty sure its been established as well that Lucky doesn't pay child support. I mean, Jake is found alive, and Lucky can't even stick around for him.

The only consistent parent in those kids lives, is Liz. She is the one raising them, and doing all the hard work that comes with being a parent, so she can do whatever she wants in regards to their father. If Lucky doesn't like it, then maybe he should actually choose his kids over being a baby and running from things that he thinks he can't handle.

Edited by MissE
  • Love 5

And at what point does Liz get to stop being the bad guy for Jason and Sam? When does she get to truly move on?

Only if JJ ever comes back or FV finally caves in and recasts with a "get", unfortunately.

• Love 3

I'm not really seeing how what Liez is doing is supposed to prop Jason/Sam. Sam and Liez haven't been in "competition" for Jason's love in years. Jason chose Sam and told Liez to her face that he didn't want her and was prepared to spend his life with his wife and son. End of story. Then he died and Sam and Liez spent the next three years doing their own thing and barely acknowledging each other, almost as if the JaSam vs Liason crap had never happened. Then Liez finds out that Jason is still alive, and instead of doing the right thing she takes advantage of the situation for her own gain. What she's doing now may be more extreme than what she's done in the past but it's not completely out of character. Liez has always been obsessed and desperate for Jason's love and dick. She's actually hit the jackpot now. She gets Jason all to herself without having to worry about his pesky wife and son getting in the way, she doesn't have to worry about the repercussions of being married to the mob, AND the spawn that she created with her precious Jason is alive and she gets to raise him with his *real* father. Liez's delusions and mental instability isn't Sam's fault and it isn't Jason's either. She's a big girl and she chose to go down this road so she needs to be a big girl and deal with the consequences. 

• Love 9

this show is a joke. No hero's just evil murderers. Plus Liz is the bad guy because she hasn't told the mob killer he killed for a living. Monica was treated like shit by Jason. She took him into her family and actually treated him better than her own son. She didn't even tell him he was wrong to steal her grandson, she never told him he was wrong to murder people for a living. She was to much kissing his butt for one kind word. Monica should thank Liz for keeping Borg from Sonny. .Sam also doesn't seem to be breaking the law the way she did when she was with Borg. Her son is safer living with a law abiding doctor,  But we know Liz is bad, GMAB. I am not a big Liz fan I just don't hate her, or Sam. Michael needs his real family but TIIC of this show just made Anna a killer in cold blood.? This show had a chance , Ron started off sooo good, let his ego get to him, and decided he was the boss, and to hell with us fans. If Sonny back taking over the show is the way its going to stay. let the writers watch. I will come back for the Scorpios for the few days they are here, than I will leave again. Funny how easy it is to not bother or miss the show when you haven't watched much. Ron didn't believe we would shut the show off, now days is in third place and GH in last.

• Love 6

While I'm not really an Liz fan I hate when they do this to characters.Put them in the same damn triangle and know they will always be the loser then won't klet them move on.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 5

The only consistent parent in those kids lives, is Liz. She is the one raising them, and doing all the hard work that comes with being a parent, so she can do whatever she wants in regards to their father. If Lucky doesn't like it, then maybe he should actually choose his kids over being a baby and running from things that he thinks he can't handle.

I will say I didn't like Liz's assertion (to Patrick, I think) that Jake(son) was the one who made them and the boys a family.  They're her boys, she doesn't need Jake(son) - or any man - to make them a family.

But no, Liz can't do "whatever she wants" with regards to Lucky's legal rights.  And again, if it was about Lucky being the world's worst dad, she would be looking to terminate his rights to Aiden.  And she's not.

I find it ridiculous this show has not invested in finding a solid recast for Lucky.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

Lucky isn't working overseas, he's not working with doctors without borders, or in the military. Lucky isn't with those boys day to day because he's choosing not to be. He left them at Christmas, because he couldn't handle his life, and decided that his kids weren't worth sticking around for. This skyping BS is a rewrite by RC because up until then, we knew that Lucky hadn't been communicating with the boys. Lucky is a shitty deadbeat dad, and I'm pretty sure its been established as well that Lucky doesn't pay child support. I mean, Jake is found alive, and Lucky can't even stick around for him.

All of Ron's re-writes have been shitty but they are now canon. We cannot as soap fans pick and choose what parts of a the writers stuff we lke. Ron established that Lucky was skyping therefore he has been skping Ron also established that he was in China helping orphans, therefore working over seas. So therefore Lucky was working overseas. Many people choose to leave thier children because they feel a "darkness" inside them, they believe deep in thier hearts that what drives them makes them bad for thier kids, this was how Lucky felt that Christmas and apparently still does. Again it does not make him a bad father, in fact it could be argued that it makes him a better parent than those who stick around and wreck havoc in thier childs lives. I know that it is a hard reality for a child or an adult, but some times the best things we can do for those we love is leave them.  The child support debate is likely meaningless as I doubt either Guza or Ron had the inclination to say one way or the other. We do know that Lucky risked his life, and the life of his brother and parents to save his son, Jake.  And we do know he has been in communication with the boys.

Again I do not like most of Ron's re-writes, hell I don't like most of Guza's and many of them are over 20 years old. But we have to accept what the writers say, we can't base it on a character favorite or not. Personally I have always liked the character of Liz, but now I have to accept that she is a lying cheating shank, thanks to Niz and Jakiz ? (Jake and Liz as oppose to Liason)  The same applies to the Lucky Skping no amount of wishing it otherwise changes anything

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 12
Therefore Liz has no right to attempt to foster her kids off on Jake and if he were half the man that the show wants us to believe he is he would tell her so.

A big problem I have with this is that we haven't seen Liz and Jakeson really talk about what adopting the boys means. Someone needs to mention Lucky—the show is pretending as if he doesn't exist. And to be fair to Jakeson, here I think he's onboard with adopting the boys because it means so much to Liz. Which is another reason they need to talk about it. She was fine with Ric being the boys' stepdad. Why is it so important that Jakeson actually adopt the boys? I'd rather the idea come from them, anyway. But the adoption is a plot point, which is kind of insulting.

Put them in the same damn triangle

They really need to let Liz/Jason/Sam go. It doesn't work—both Liz and Jason knew she wasn't willing to live the mob life—and to keep rehashing it is lazy and boring.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6

I will say I didn't like Liz's assertion (to Patrick, I think) that Jake(son) was the one who made them and the boys a family.  They're her boys, she doesn't need Jake(son) - or any man - to make them a family.

That's who Liz is though, she is always looking for a family for those boys besides herself. It just sucks that this little family of hers built all on lies now. I'm not sure she ever learns *sigh*

• Love 1

I find it ridiculous this show has not invested in finding a solid recast for Lucky.

I think Frank was hoping Nashville would last a season. Seems he's still ridiculously hoping that. Even if it were, no way would he come back after that for at least a couple of years if he didn't find something else in the meantime.

• Love 1

Skyping!Lucky is easier for me to believe in than deadbeat!Lucky given that we saw Lucky being a father to all of Liz's children for years

Luke told Liz in 2009 that Lucky would wake up one day and walk because he was tired of raising children that were not his.

Lucky and Siobhan ran off all of the time on adventures without staying in touch with Cam and Jake.  Liz reminded Lucky that he missed his visits with Cam and Jake when he guilted her into keeping the boys so he could marry Siobhan.

Lucky was ready to marry Liz and live full time with her and the boyzzz - she then slept with his brother...repeatedly

The only reason they had Sam look bad for a bit back in 2007 was because they feared KeMo wasn't staying. Once it was determined that she was staying, the show launched into action to repair Sam and put her back with Jason.

A bit? She slept with her mother's husband and when they got past that -  she lied to Jason about conning guys into fake marriages, watched Jake's kidnapping and faked a gun threat.

She and Jason weren't on good terms again until several years later.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7

Eta: I feel like my post was rehashing jizam wars, so never mind!

Anyway, I feel like sam was given more pov during SOS and the kidnapping stuff than Liz is being given now. And Liz's evilness in this story is far more one sided. During Sam's turn on the dark side, Liz, Jason and lucky were all doing bad things too. Here it's just Liz and everyone else in the quad is perfect.

Liz encouraged Jason to take Sam back after she was shot and he chose not to.  

From the second that Lucky formally introduced Liz and Jason at the old boxcar, these two have been in each others lives and Liz is Emily's BFF.

Guza wrote a more well rounded story in 2006 with Sam seducing Ric in order to stick it to Jason and Alexis.  Maxie wanted Lucky, Lucky wanted his pills, Liz was done with Lucky's addiction, and Carly convinced Jason to take back Sam.

Patrick withheld the truth that Jason was alive at one point to Sam, but she took him back.  Patrick, Sam and Carly all knew that Jason was alive at one point and Liz was out of the loop.

Bottomline, Jake and Liz fell in love long before Nicholas ran his big fat mouth and outed that Jake and Jason were the same person.

• Love 2

I get that Liz was a dick to lucky but that had nothing to do with the kids. He should be a more present force in their lives but chose not to.

My issue with the writing for Liz is that they are writing her as the worst she can be. Lying, manipulative and uncaring. They haven't given her any real reason to be this way. She has existed without Jason for by years and this obsession is a creation of RC. She always had a thing for him with other writers, obviously, but was never obsessed with him the way she has been written under RC. Also, all the other characters in the quad are written as the best they can be. Liz can be awful but she can also be great. Same with sam, patrick and Jason. However Liz is the only one getting the heavy handed writing as a crazy psycho.

• Love 5

I'd prefer a reset to this train wreck of a wedding any day because RC and his team of writers suck.

Patrick/Sam are being written as "saints" because RC wasn't actually interested in writing for the actual characters.

I don't think Jason/Sam need Liz anymore than Dante/Lulu needed Valerie or Dillon - RC just never bothered to write a relationship conflict that didn't involve some stupid shape

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2
Luke told Liz in 2009 that Lucky would wake up one day and walk because he was tired of raising children that were not his.

That was Luke being an asshole; he never understood why Lucky was fine raising kids who weren't his biologically. Which was weird given how he never questioned Sonny force-adopting Michael.

How does Liz know Jakeson won't play favorites? This is why they need to talk about it on a deeper level than "We'll be real family!" Fuck you, Liz. (And I love Liz.)

• Love 4

Oh yeah. Liz is being awful to her kids. In this sorry I can't excuse her and agree fuck you Liz. I just don't see why it had to come to this. My point is even as a fan I can't make excuses. A good soap allows you to make excuses for your fave.

And jason/sam might not need Liz to stand on their own but since 2006 whenever they needed angst Liz has been dragged in.

Edited by tallyrand

The only consistent parent in those kids lives, is Liz. She is the one raising them, and doing all the hard work that comes with being a parent, so she can do whatever she wants in regards to their father.

I don't know, currently Liz is doing more damage to her already damaged son by lying to him just because she wants some mobster dick. At least Lucky had the decency to get the hell out when he realized his 'darkness' wasn't good for his children.

Really though. Lucky is such a needed character. Just find Mark Lawson and beg him to act again already, FV!

• Love 5

That was Luke being an asshole; he never understood why Lucky was fine raising kids who weren't his biologically. Which was weird given how he never questioned Sonny force-adopting Michael.

I think Luke never questioned it because he didn't care. He was an asshole like that too. I remember a scene I really liked with LW's Carly was when Carly and Michael were talking and Luke walked up and started talking to Carly and Carly goes, "maybe you can say hello to my son first, who's standing right there?" I wonder if that was an ad-lib by LW, now that I think about it.

Really though. Lucky is such a needed character. Just find Mark Lawson and beg him to act again already, FV!

I think MW might be a bit too stocky for the role, physically. I don't need a JJ clone but maybe someone a bit more wiry.

• Love 3

I think MW might be a bit too stocky for the role, physically. I don't need a JJ clone but maybe someone a bit more wiry.

I don't care, I want Mark Lawson to play Lucky, dammit! :) I really don't think he acts anymore though. He's done 1 short since OLTL and that's it.

Really though, if they were to recast Lucky, they'd just get another RPW and it's probably better to have no Lucky at all.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

This all still doesn't seem to be specifically related to the most recent episode, so again, please take all Liz/Jason/Sam/Lucky talk to the history thread and Lucky recast talk to the Spencer thread.

Thanks for your cooperation, gang.

• Love 1

Because I'm obviously masochistic, I caught up on NINE, yes NINE episodes of this show yesterday. Yes, you read that right, in ONE DAY. Absolutely nothing happened though until Friday. Oh, Olivia's secret came out. But other than that, it was pretty much almost two weeks of pure filler. About the only thing I can say is that Avery is the most adorable thing ever and that Sam and Ava have been looking terrific. 

At least we're finally getting to the reveals. 

• Love 4

Ya'll know I actually like Nina and Franco so if I'm weirded out by their enthusiasm for Slaughter Fest ... who is enjoying this?

I can't stomach Nina and Franco scenes. I'm assuming I don't even want to know what Slaughter Fest is.

But let me take a wild guess, it was some sort of Halloween television program and we, the audience, were supposed to find it enjoyable to watch a serial killer and his girlfriend, who by the way hacked another woman to steal her baby and left her to die, watch a program about serial killing?

Edited by Francie
  • Love 8

I agree with you completely.  The writers, especially RC, never felt compelled to pen Lucky true to character.  RC wrote dialogue to show that Jax was seeing Joss or skyping with her or that she was off visiting him, but for whatever reason, he would not do the same for Lucky.  Considering how many OTHER children Lucky has raised and devoted himself to over the years, whether he was the father or not, gives him all sorts of points in my opinion.  I will never believe that Lucky is a deadbeat father simply because RC refused to ever allow a single scene of where Lucky with his kids or visiting with them.  Even this last go-round with Lucky was SOOOOO STUPID!!  On what planet would Lucky FIND his long believed dead son, Jake, and then just drop him off at Elizabeth's and leave?  I'll you what planet - Planet Ron Carlivati, that's where.  The same planet where people get frozen and unfrozen, places where sociopaths get to be COS at a hospital and where all the bad killers get off scott free and where all the good guys are painted as killers or deadbeats.  

No one will ever get me to believe that Lucky abandoned his kids.  Never.  Each writing regime destroys characters as they go, but Lucky has been consistently a very good father - until RC, that is.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 9

TJ is useless. Why is he defending Morgan. 

DZ is sleep walking through his scenes.

I dont get why Maxie is outraged at Nathan knowing. Dante is his friend not Lulu. This is High school BS. It should not be either of their business.

• Love 7

Valerie (and Dante) of course don't have a leg to stand on, but I'm glad someone brought up Lulu and Dillon's shenanigans in Canada and how that factored in to this clusterfuck.  

And ugh, it looks like Dillon did show the footage on purpose.  

And double ugh, shut up Maxie.

Overall, this reveal was lame as hell.

• Love 7

I dont get why Maxie is outraged at Nathan knowing. Dante is his friend not Lulu. This is High school BS. It should not be either of their business.

To be fair to Maxie, he did keep saying stuff like "oh I'm sure Valerie has no feelings for Dante." He could have just said, "If Valerie has feelings, she has to deal with it on her own and we have to mind out our business."

Valerie (and Dante) of course don't have a leg to stand on, but I'm glad someone brought up Lulu and Dillon's shenanigans in Canada and how that factored in to this clusterfuck.

But I don't think Lulu is unaware of that, or would have been unaware of that without Valerie reminding her. She's brought it up many times herself. She just found out her husband cheated on her. She should get a day to rant without being introspective.

• Love 3

Shut up Carly about keeping a child a way from his "loser" father. And Olivia, being in company with her shouldn't make you feel better, it should make you feel worse. Since they dusted off Audrey, why can't we just have one more scene of Monica casually walking past her, hearing her talk bad about AJ and punch her in the face. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 8

But I don't think Lulu is unaware of that, or would have been unaware of that without Valerie reminding her. She's brought it up many times herself. She just found out her husband cheated on her. She should get a day to rant without being introspective.

But Lulu was ranting about wanting to know exactly when they woke up and decide to ruin her life or whatever so I thought Valerie pointing out that it happened in that clusterfuck of circumstances was fair, though, like I said, she doesn't really have a leg to stand on.

Maybe this reveal will cause Maxie and Nathan to break up, she doesn't deserve Nathan even though he is a tree.

I'm really not looking forward to her yelling at him tomorrow.  She put him in an awkward situation with Johnny last year, dumped him out of nowhere for Spinelli, and she is about the last person on Earth to shade someone else for keeping a secret.

• Love 11

I'm really not looking forward to her yelling at him tomorrow.  She put him in an awkward situation with Johnny last year, dumped him out of nowhere for Spinelli, and she is about the last person on Earth to shade someone else for keeping a secret.

I agree in general. I do think she has room to be mad, but I hope Nathan finds some gumption and says that it was none of her damn business.

• Love 2