Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I thought February sweeps were horrible, but as usual Ron continues to lower the bar. I'm struggling to find anything I'm interested in.

Perfectly said.

It's not just that everything is so bad and awful, imo, it's also as boring as watching paint dry, or hearing Spencer call someone a "townie" for the millionth time.

Forget another monkey flu strain, can we have a bovine  bacterial infection which spreads throughout and kills 85% of the town?

Show lacks imagination. Olivia's "not dead but alive" baby died exactly the way Shamwow did.

And the saddest part of all is that it is still alive, at least for me.

• Love 1

I'm sure it annoys a lot of people, but I crack up every single time there's a Joss=Corn reference. I like the little actress, I like the potential Joss has as a teen or adult, and I like that the show and the actress have embraced her corn-ness. It works for me because, with the exception of Halloween, it's usually just referenced or in a throwaway line, rather than beating me over the head. Plus, come on, that child is clearly actual Children of the Corn material.

• Love 4

Someone tell me? Has Re-Ron ever had an idea of his own. Everything he comes up with Has been done before. On this show. Olivia has a baby with the mob, and raises it alone. Olivia is a joke the mob is bad, why did she go to court to say sonny didn't shoot her son. Wonder cop shot himself. keystone cops here they come. The guy killed was murdered by a cop. Anna may have been a double agent in the past, But has she ever shot anyone dead in cold blood. Carlos fought Duke for the gun and won, Faison and DR O and jerry Jacks took her child and made them think she was dead. She did nothing . Not anna. If she had put a bullet in them I would have cheered. Duke was just as evil as carlos and he was planning on killing Jordan why, because she was an undercover cop shades of Dante. FrankenRon have taken all the characters a demonized all. Even a 10 year old tried to drop the sandbags on kids and the kids parents didn't bat an eye.??? The perp gets a visit from his cop killer mom.?

I however think Olivia is in no way a victim nor do I think her reasoning for pulling off something so vile and disgusting is good enough, not even close.

This whole business about her "saving the baby" from Julian and the mob to me is just bullshit of the highest degree, imho, because Julian aside Olivia is well known buddies with Sonny, and she has seen that those close to him are just as often targeted as anyone, this new war is just one of how many, and yet she hasn't pushed him to the side and out of her life, in fact she pushed for not only their son to become close to him, but their grandson as well.

All she had to do was not sleep with a criminal, 

Oh, I don't think Olivia is a victim - that baby boy is. Olivia's had a taste for dangerous men for years, but Johnny didn't get her pregnant, nor did Sonny (again). Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the storyline right now is that she intends to leave Port Charles (where both Julian and Sonny live) indefinitely/forever. She raised Dante to adulthood in Bensonhurst away from Sonny, and wants to do the same with this baby (although maybe not in Bensonhurst?) 

Dante was an adult and a cop when they were talking about him having a relationship with Sonny. That's completely different from sending a baby/toddler/little kid off on visits to Daddy the criminal. 

I guess I thought that some posts here seemed to be saying Olivia and Ned are awful and gross for lying and Julian/his family deserve better. No, they don't. The baby deserves better than this mess, for sure. But Julian, Kiki and Sam have all shown reprehensible judgement over time. They're certainly capable of being as awful as Olivia and Ned are being labeled - if not more so. I'd bet if Kiki had heard this plan suggested for little Avery to keep her away from Michael, she'd have jumped at the chance.  Kiki certainly has the same sense of entitlement Julian does. 

• Love 6

The monotony, I swear. It's the same thing over and over and over again.

So, did Liz just up and leave work? Her not doing her job is starting to be the new "Shawn can't shoot straight" meme. And speaking of Liz, it kind of threw me yesterday when Nik called her that. Doesn't he always call her Elizabeth? Or was that Jason?

• Love 5

Did anyone else feel as if they'd been slipped some LSD (get it Ron?) during the SERIAL KILLER, the Nina and Ric scenes?

Honestly...what the hell is even going on there? In a week and a half (I guess?) Ric decides to marry the former wife of his former step-daughter's former boyfriend who also kidnapped his niece, the daughter of his brother and former step-daughter's new auntie, because they had a beer and shared a sad.

It just...it's mindbogglingly stupid to me.

• Love 12

Poor Ric- first gets run over by the character assassination bus, and now gets paired with Nina. Why did RH come back for this shit?

I used to love Olivia and Ned, but this lying crap is ridiculous. What a waste on a cute couple.

Sean was wasted on a stupid character. Good luck to him.

Billy Miller is getting hotter, but his constipated looks aren't.

Nikolas is now assassinating people? What has happened to him? Hope Helena brainwashed him because this isn't the Nik we grew up with.

• Love 7
(edited)

Oh, I don't think Olivia is a victim - that baby boy is. Olivia's had a taste for dangerous men for years, but Johnny didn't get her pregnant, nor did Sonny (again). Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the storyline right now is that she intends to leave Port Charles (where both Julian and Sonny live) indefinitely/forever. She raised Dante to adulthood in Bensonhurst away from Sonny, and wants to do the same with this baby (although maybe not in Bensonhurst?) 

Dante was an adult and a cop when they were talking about him having a relationship with Sonny. That's completely different from sending a baby/toddler/little kid off on visits to Daddy the criminal. 

I guess I thought that some posts here seemed to be saying Olivia and Ned are awful and gross for lying and Julian/his family deserve better. No, they don't. The baby deserves better than this mess, for sure. But Julian, Kiki and Sam have all shown reprehensible judgement over time. They're certainly capable of being as awful as Olivia and Ned are being labeled - if not more so. I'd bet if Kiki had heard this plan suggested for little Avery to keep her away from Michael, she'd have jumped at the chance.  Kiki certainly has the same sense of entitlement Julian does. 

For me at the end of the day it's that I simply don't like or agree with what Ned and Olivia are doing with the baby. I understanding wanting to protect one's child at all costs but to me this isn't the way Olivia should be going about it.

I think taking a child and forcing them to live a life on the run, always looking over your shoulder, living under an assumed name or identity, not being able to have contact with your immediate family, to me that's too much to have the child sacrifice when there were other options on the table.

Ned didn't have to give into Olivia's panic and fear, Dante didn't when she begged and pleaded with him and Ned could have been the clear headed one, but instead they cook up a "let's claim the baby died and then flee the state/country/continent/ whatever" plan and to me that is what's most repulsive of anything going on for the moment.

As far as I am concerned none of them should have the baby, "dead" or alive. 

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

Geez, Liv, didn't you see what growing up on the run did to Rafe? He sucked! And was hooked on drugs! AND had a diamond earring! Do you really want Baby Turtleneck to grow up and become that?

• Love 7
At least we were spared the "military veteran goes cray-cray because they are so prone to that" story that Ron is so fond of.

Has he done that on other shows? I thought it was Guza who brought us vets turned criminals Shawn, Coop, Logan, Conner, and that guy with the bald head that started out okay but I think ended up holding the entire hospital hostage at one point. Can't remember the character well, but I think the actor refuses to list GH on his resume.

(edited)

Brody from OLTL spent some time in St. Annes, Llanview's mental health facility - where he met his Jessica to whom he later became engaged. I think he also had a brief bout of crazy when he found out he hadn't accidentally impregnated his fiance's fraternal twin sister. Good times.

I will always believe both those kids are his.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 11

Poor Ric- first gets run over by the character assassination bus, and now gets paired with Nina. Why did RH come back for this shit?

I used to love Olivia and Ned, but this lying crap is ridiculous. What a waste on a cute couple.

Sean was wasted on a stupid character. Good luck to him.

Billy Miller is getting hotter, but his constipated looks aren't.

Nikolas is now assassinating people? What has happened to him? Hope Helena brainwashed him because this isn't the Nik we grew up with.

But aren't the constipated looks prove that he is the real Jason who was the master of constipated looks.

• Love 1

ulkis, on 19 May 2015 - 1:06 PM, said:

Billy Miller is getting hotter. But he also looks younger. Good thing he has no scenes with Michael after all I guess.

I just looked it up, and Billy Miller is six years older than Chad Duell.  Soap opera aging is fun.

Actually, from what I found, Billy Miller was born in 1979 and Chad Duell was born in 1987...so I think that's 8 years difference.....but still...yeah. Soap opera time is very flexible.

• Love 1

Perhaps this is also why Leslie has never had scenes with Billy yet because they realize that she will look more like his grandmother.

Yet they have scenes with Donna Mills and Nathan, when she clearly looks like his grandmother and not his mother

• Love 1
The actor who plays Sloane is UCG.  I heard he was an actor from another soap and supposedly had some chops, but I guess not.

I've never seen him before but he has become my favorite male to watch on this soap.  If they had brought him on board to play a doctor (hah!), I would be enjoying him even more.

This show continues to underwhelm.  I can't stand the mob so the only semi-entertaining thing to concentrate on is the writers' attempts to integrate Franco/Nina into the rest of the PC populace.  So far - FAIL. 

• Love 4

Why doesn't Snarly help Joss cope with her meltdown over corn futures? Mother of the year, not.

I noticed that random Joss mention too and usually that means she will show up soon. They really like to milk the "in jokes" for all it's worth.

Ned's name is on the birth certificate. Julian has no legal standing.

In the real world, I think a putative father can sue to establish paternity.  One cannot get around that simply by naming the desired man on the birth certificate.  They will use DNA.  If Ned and Olivia were married but the DNA test said Julian was the father, in my state, there would be two presumptions of paternity (there is one that a baby born in a marriage is the child of the husband) and the court would decide in the child's best interest.  

Soap opera law is another matter, and in Port Charles the mother can apparently "list" a father.  I'm sure there will be some court battle in which we find out what GH law provides.  Ned and Olivia might get married in an effort to make the child theirs (in real world, that would not help that much, as they weren't married when the baby was born).  

Has Olivia named the baby yet? Haven't been watching, but really don't understand how she possibly thinks lying about the baby dying is a legitimate long term solution. Then again, Olivia has never been the brightest.

I wish Ron would leave real life pregnancies alone. I thought it was really sick to make a truly pregnant Teresa Castillo play out a story where her baby died. This is slightly better but still icky. If he's not going to have the babies off screen being raised by a nanny, then he needs to stop writing pregnancies into the show. At least that would give them a future generation for the show...though odds are this show won't last long enough to see these babies aged to teens anyway.

True.  And once they are born and the paternity plots over, he then does have them raised offscreen.  Liz hardly mentions Aidan or Cameron.  

So, did Liz just up and leave work? Her not doing her job is starting to be the new "Shawn can't shoot straight" meme. And speaking of Liz, it kind of threw me yesterday when Nik called her that. Doesn't he always call her Elizabeth? Or was that Jason?

I noticed that too - when she was back at Windermere talking to Nik again, it felt like she could not have done a whole shift at the hospital.  She went in to work just for the scenes with Jake and Sam.

• Love 1

I'm amazed that none of Liez's patients have died considering how frequently she abandons them. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I can understand more though about Dante and Ned not speaking up. My problem with them is they should be encouraging her to tell. 

I've been thinking about Dante's role in this baby story - especially because I'm 99% sure that he will end up going along with Olivia's plan.  Strangely, I'm not that bothered about it - perhaps in part because I consider his doing so the lesser of evils when I think about other ways he could slip a bit from his "good-guy pedestal."  Certainly doing this is preferable to his adopting Sonny's mobster lifestyle ... or to his cheating on Lulu out of the blue. 

Now, I'd like to see him be upset with this plan and resist helping with it.  The internal conflict between helping his mother and stopping this bad plan should be part of his story. 

However, I also see both his wish to support his much-loved mother AND his hatred of the damaging effects of the mob life style on children being understandable reasons why he could agree to help her and to try to keep his baby brother away from the mob world.

Perhaps those conversations with Valerie about the importance of their mothers in their lives weren't just about establishing a Dante/Valerie bond.   Perhaps they were also preparing us for this story by reminding us of that strong bond between Dante and Olivia.

And perhaps the last conversation at GH between Dante and Sonny about the negative effects of mob life on children was meant to include ALL children - including this baby born after the conversation.  A way to remind us of how strongly Dante feels about the damaging effects on Morgan and Michael of growing up in Sonny's world - and to show his understanding for why Michael would want to keep Avery out of Sonny's world.

I can't believe that I have just written these words - because they suggest that RC is actually giving a character what is, to me, is understandable motivation.

Edited by Aurora2
  • Love 6
At least we were spared the "military veteran goes cray-cray because they are so prone to that" story that Ron is so fond of.

We already had that story with Shawn, not that that would stop Ron from repeating it.

In the real world, I think a putative father can sue to establish paternity.  One cannot get around that simply by naming the desired man on the birth certificate.

It's not as if Olivia named Elvis as the baby's father, and Ned signed the birth certificate (I imagine.) Julian has to actively petition to get his paternal rights. For all intents and purposes, Ned is the baby's legal father with all of the associated rights and responsibilities until the courts say otherwise.

• Love 3
(edited)

Yet they have scenes with Donna Mills and Nathan, when she clearly looks like his grandmother and not his mother

Those two characters have no past history with the show though. All it takes is thinking that Mags was given Nathan late in life, it isn't as if his birth mother was all that young when she had him either. So her looking far older than him is beyond plausible. Especially on this show where Ron has some kind of fixation on giving women over the age of 40 kids.

Jason should be pushing close to 50 right now with all things considered, first and foremost the character's history. Steve and Leslie aged together so there was never this gap or time that made him seem too young or her too old. But Billy is barely 40 yet and looks even younger and Leslie is 70 and, to me, the age gap is just really obvious between them.

Though for me it isn't just the issue between Jason and Monica, but really Jason with almost everyone he should have past history with. Such as the kids that he now looks like the big brother of, not the uncle/sometimes dad of.

And frankly, imo, against Maurice Billy makes him look like the creepy old man who lured Jason into the back of his van when he was nine. Not that Sonny is really above such a personality but they are supposedly BFFs, so it's just a little...jarring I'd say, to see such a young looking Jason at this point in his "life".

Edited by CPP83
I'm been thinking about Dante's role in this baby story

Yes, poor Dante without growing up without his Dad.  Every time I see Sonny out of jail, I blame Dante (and Anna and Mac).

You'd have figured that Dante would have thrown his slimy ragey father behind bars at least a couple of times these past couple of years.  

• Love 1

Has Ned gotten his shares of ELQ back from Franco or did Whacko sell them to Nick off-screen?  Just wondering where Ned got the money to make a generous donation to the hospital thus securing Dr. O's assistance with getting the baby away from Julian. 

• Love 1

Yes, poor Dante without growing up without his Dad.  Every time I see Sonny out of jail, I blame Dante (and Anna and Mac).

You'd have figured that Dante would have thrown his slimy ragey father behind bars at least a couple of times these past couple of years.  

Didn't Dante put Sonny in jail at least twice?  Once after Jax disappeared in August, 2011, and once again after Dante found and turned in evidence incriminating Sonny in Hope and Cole's deaths?  

• Love 1
(edited)

Well he did take him in for A.J.'s murder the night Michael confronted Sonny with Moryawn present. That was the most recent one that I can recall.

Has Ned gotten his shares of ELQ back from Franco or did Whacko sell them to Nick off-screen?  Just wondering where Ned got the money to make a generous donation to the hospital thus securing Dr. O's assistance with getting the baby away from Julian.

I don't think that's been settled yet. I am not sure if they have figured out what the hell they even intend to do with that now that Wally/Ned is gone yet again. And Ron has probably already grown bored and forgotten about it by now. 

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1
(edited)

I can't believe that I have just written these words - because they suggest that RC is actually giving a character what is, to me, is understandable motivation.

Oh, I don't think Dante helping out Olivia is horribly character damaging or anything. It is, however, stupid, because really, how long does Olivia think she can get away with this? But that's par for the course these days.

And you're right, he does have motivation, which amazes me. Like I've said, he's one of the few characters who's been spared overall character assassination so far.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

I too kept wondering why Nik was calling her Liz because I thought he always called her Elizabeth. But yea I don't normally pay too close of attention to Liz scenes. I mostly fast forward them honestly. Except lately because this story entertains me sometimes.

• Love 4

Oh, I don't think Dante helping out Olivia is horribly character damaging or anything. It is, however, stupid, because really, how long does Olivia think she can get away with this? But that's par for the course these days.

And you're right, he does have motivation, which amazes me. Like I've said, he's one of the few characters who's been spared overall character assassination.

I don't care if Dante actively "schemes" to keep Julian away from the kid. Even in light of what Britta did to him, Julian is a GANGSTER who was brought violence upon all this around him. His son as shot because he is a gangster. His girlfriends house was blown up because he is a gangster. Ric was framed and then tortured. An innocent wimmins was just shot in the head for standing next to one of his employees while on a premises he owns. His sister killed a woman. As far as I'm concerned, Julian has forfeited his right to be a father and I have zero fucks to give over whatever pain Liv may cause by her deception.

That kid is better off being raised by Melissa Peterman in Bensonhurst.

Hell, I hope Dante does everything in his power to keep Jules from that kid forever. And as far as I'm concerned, he will not be a hypocrite or a villain for doing so.

• Love 7
Didn't Dante put Sonny in jail at least twice?

Yes.  I just wish that Dante didn't share a genetic history with Sonny.  At least let MB take a LONG vacation from this soap opera.  This soap has devolved further back into the Sonny and Jason show.  Yuck.

• Love 2

I don't care if Dante actively "schemes" to keep Julian away from the kid. Even in light of what Britta did to him, Julian is a GANGSTER who was brought violence upon all this around him. His son as shot because he is a gangster. His girlfriends house was blown up because he is a gangster. Ric was framed and then tortured. An innocent wimmins was just shot in the head for standing next to one of his employees while on a premises he owns. His sister killed a woman. As far as I'm concerned, Julian has forfeited his right to be a father and I have zero fucks to give over whatever pain Liv may cause by her deception.

That kid is better off being raised by Melissa Peterman in Bensonhurst.

Hell, I hope Dante does everything in his power to keep Jules from that kid forever. And as far as I'm concerned, he will not be a hypocrite or a villain for doing so.

Dante doesn't even keep his own son away from his sperm donor who is guilty of ten times the sins Julian is, so far, at least when it comes to getting one's family blown up/kidnapped/tortured/murdered, etc.

I just can't be bothered with all the self-righteous indignation from these shitty characters. Oh sure, Julian is the scum of the earth, but Sonny is the "good mobster", and that's coming from Olivia herself. They can all just GTFO with that nonsense.

A mob boss is a mob boss; they kill, they murder, they lie, they cheat, they steal and are in general not good father material. Yet I am supposed to watch half this wretched town go to bat for Sonny and his "rights" and even his own kids take up for him, including ones he's SHOT IN THE CHEST, but yet Julian is the worst father imaginable...

My head hurts. And I hate Ron.

• Love 11

My head hurts. And I hate Ron.

Come to the barge. I have after all my life with GH given up. I may pop back when Tony leaves for a day or two to see JJ but other wise, I need three things to happen:

1) Ron to write coherent plots

2) Ron to give up his obsession with NB and let that poor young man have a normal childhood

3) and for Dr. O to be out as COS and Ron stop shitting on the memory of Steve/John and Alan/Stuart

• Love 1
(edited)

And there's Morgan and Kiki to remind us that things on this show can always get worse. 

Kiki wailing at Morgan, heaping all the blame on him for a failed plan she a) co-signed the whole way and b) allegedly felt super bad about after the fact was unreal.  Take a fucking seat, Keeks. 

And then Morgan berating her while she begs him to stop before kissing her?  Are we actually supposed to find them rootable?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9

Olivia is sick. First she tells Dante his brother is dead and then she decides she cant lie to him and tells him the truth. And then guilts him into keeping it a secret. Not that Dante put up much of a fight. She also didn't think of the danger around her when she was dating Sonny. I cant sympathize with her at all in this story. Maybe if she didnt know Julian was in the mob and never dated Sonny.

Kiki/Morgan are the WORST. Of course Kiki just blames Morgan and never herself for this mess.

Sam and Jake were amusing today. I didn't know whether to laugh or cringe that the white/gold or black/blue dress question Sam asked.

I'm surprised that Liz didn't give an evil little smirk at the end when Patrick told them a bout Hayden being in a coma

• Love 8

So...no one has a brain anymore on this show, what fun...

Who wrote the script today because it seemed that every other word spoken was total idiocy.

The more this baby story line drags on for the stupider it becomes. Dom seemed so over everything before they even started rolling the camera, heh, not that I blame him. I think he was at his most alert playing Dante's reaction to the baby's "death", probably due to wishful thinking on his part. 

I really, truly need Kiki and Moryawn to die. Die, die, just die.

Michael and Sabrina make me feel as if I am watching the show in slow motion because time just dddddddrrrrrrraaaaaggggggssssssssss onnnnn and onnnnnnn and ooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...I would fall asleep but they're just too boring to even make me sleepy.

Anna...oh Anna, what...why? Just...I can't even.

• Love 2
(edited)

lol at Sloane's exposition and tiny bucket. "Most of the blood is gone. The pier is deserted. It's supposed ta rain tanight. Hopefully no one will notice!"

Olivia: Ned and I came up with another plan
Dante: to fake a baby's death?? where is he now?
Olivia: the baby?
Dante: No, mom, the pope

hee. I liked all of their scenes, although Olivia is so stupid it hurts.

Although I rolled my eyes and her mentioning how awesome Obrecht was at lying. Yeah guys! Obrecht is cool! Don't forget!

Kiki may be in the 10 ten worst characters ever to be on GH after today. And this:

Morgan: you even liked Michael when we were married

a non shitty character would have responded, "we were fake married for 10 seconds, you dumb ass idiot". No, her response is, "yeah, and you lied to me the whole time!"

Whole time?? Whole time?? It was 10 fucking seconds, doubleshit twins!

Morgan feels zero remorse or recrimination or   . . .  anything really. Is he supposed to be soulless or is this the writer just being lazy?? And what is going on with him vis a vis Sonny and Carly? Are they mad at him? Are they saying anything to him? Same old relations between Morgan and them? Has he just been wandering in a circle the past three weeks? WHAT. If they are going to do nothing, please just let them leave. Kiki just needs to leave, period. This dumb broad needs to GO! PERMANENTLY! She needs to be thrown off the docks and get send ta Canada![/sloane]

Olivia is sick. First she tells Dante his brother is dead and then she decides she cant lie to him and tells him the truth. And then guilts him into keeping it a secret. Not that Dante put up much of a fight. She also didn't think of the danger around her when she was dating Sonny. I cant sympathize with her at all in this story. Maybe if she didnt know Julian was in the mob and never dated Sonny.

when she said she would do anything to keep the baby and Dante safe I was just like lies liiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeees

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 11
(edited)

Not much to say about today's episode.  It was a yawner.

Hayden's in a coma.  Oh, how surprising.

Morgan and nuKiki are hate kissing.  Oh, how surprising.

The one thing that was surprising?  GMcC.  I think he was actually halfway decent today.  Way more toned down.

Edited by Fellaway
  • Love 2
when she said she would do anything to keep the baby and Dante safe I was just like lies liiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeees

"Well now she will. The "now" was like totally implied. #momsrule." - Ron as he blocks you on Twitter.

• Love 3

Hahahahahaha. Hayden is the poor victim and Liz, the vet, is the evil crazy one. I see you, show!

Patrick in previews: "I need to know why you were in the line of fire."

What Sam should say: "Um, have you met me?"

• Love 8

Hahahahahaha. Hayden is the poor victim and Liz, the vet, is the evil crazy one. I see you, show!

Patrick in previews: "I need to know why you were in the line of fire."

What Sam should say: "Um, have you met me?"

I'd rather she ask him when did she become Emma and Patrick her "Daddy" that she needs to keep him updated on her whereabouts and people she's hanging out with as if she needs his goddamn approval or permission like some nine year old kid.

Patrick is really such a toolish tool and controlling and disgusting. The way he talks to Sam is like a disapproving father and it's purely nauseating to me.

FFS.

Preach it.

• Love 5

I'd rather she ask him when did she become Emma and Patrick her "Daddy" that she needs to keep him updated on her whereabouts and people she's hanging out with as if she needs his goddamn approval or permission like some nine year old kid.

Patrick is really such a toolish tool and controlling and disgusting. The way he talks to Sam is like a disapproving father and it's purely nauseating to me.

I wish this would actually start some conflict between them....Patrick telling her to stay away from Jake, Sam refusing, etc. But I don't get nice things. So tomorrow will probs be Patrick's declaration of his undying love for her.

• Love 2
I wish this would actually start some conflict between them....Patrick telling her to stay away from Jake, Sam refusing, etc.

That never worked when Patrick asked Robin to stay away from Sonny and Jason. A gun had to go off with Emma in the next room for Sonny to get even a temporary ban.

Sam's an adult. If she wants to be an idiot and hang around people who get shot at, that's her business. If Patrick doesn't like it, end the relationship.

• Love 4

That never worked when Patrick asked Robin to stay away from Sonny and Jason. A gun had to go off with Emma in the next room for Sonny to get even a temporary ban.

Sam's an adult. If she wants to be an idiot and hang around people who get shot at, that's her business. If Patrick doesn't like it, end the relationship.

I agree. But I know that's not where the convo will go. I expect the scene to end with ILYs and adventure buddies! and me taking 3 shots.

• Love 2

Michael and Sabrina weren't wildly entertaining, but, I thought they were fine to watch.

Is Ned leaving with Olivia? Did Ned not only sign over his ELQ shares to Franco, but, now he's taking off on Michael to deal without him? I know Wally's leaving, but, still.

Does Dante have to lie to Lulu? Olivia loves her kids so much... supposedly... but isn't this sort've sacrificing one kid for the other? She'll have to leave Dante, leave his son, and put him at risk if the truth comes out. What a Sonny move.

Dante's line about the Pope was good, but I also liked in the beginning when he was all "oh, you're used to it... from having babies all the time?" DZ and LLC play great off each other, especially when he's being sarcastic/kidding.

Billy Miller is kinda cute when amused.

• Love 5