Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

No I agree that Liz was OTT. I mean he obviously had some kind of life before you. It's not hard to believe he has a wife.  But I don't blame her for being inquisitive and suspicious especially because Hayden came to her home. Anyway, this SL makes Liz look like an idiot, and I will glad when it is revealed Jake is Jason and he can go back to Sam. Good riddance. 

Although it would be funny if Liz and Sam now work together to figure out this whole thing.  

• Love 1

Well Hayden did somehow turn up at Liz's house after months of Jake being missing.  I would be a little alarmed and suspicious. Did she ever explain how she got Liz's address? I think I missed it. 

I'm just kind of floored by the fact that it apparently did not occur to her, at any point, to give these people some privacy to discuss their personal "marital" issues

• Love 6
Although it would be funny if Liz and Sam now work together to figure out this whole thing.

It's kind of funny (by which I mean completely enraging) that no one cares. Well, they care now, but it's a bit on the late side.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

I'm just kind of floored by the fact that it apparently did not occur to her, at any point, to give these people some privacy to discuss their personal "marital" issues

So Liz is channeling the late Amy Vining now.

• Love 1

Thanks guys. I don't have to waste 30 min of my life watching today's episode. Every part of it sounds horrid. Narcotics are locked away and counted. Assisted suicide for someone with only one dose of chemo? Liz acting like a crazier person than she usually does? I'm out.

• Love 1

I hate the guard dog routine that various tiny women perform for Jason while he sits there grinning in the background. It's gross and I was hoping it would not reappear with the recast 

• Love 2

Moron Morgan is so sure that Avery will not be harmed because of what he did. Why is he so sure about that? I just realized that there is only a two letter difference between moron and Morgan.

Edited by Lillybee
  • Love 5

Nathan put on a shirt just when I started mentally begging him to put one on. At some point, it's less "woo hot" and more "so awkward for him to just be standing around arguing naked with everyone".

Could Tracy at least try to fake her condolences a little better? 

They should have just had Jake's fake wife put on overalls and a straw hat. "We don't get much news up in them mountains."

Julian: I still can't help but think that that's my baby in there.

Yeah, that'll help convince her to spill.

Michael: How you YOU feel if AJ killed Sonny?

I think Morgan's brain broke something right there.

• Love 7

Moran Morgan is so sure that Avery will not be harmed because of what he did. Why is he so sure about that? I just realized that there is only one letter difference between moran and Morgan. Snarly named him well.

Not being snide, but do you mean moron here? Either way, yes, it totally fits Morgan!

Moron Morgan is so sure that Avery will not be harmed because of what he did. Why is he so sure about that? I just realized that there is only a two letter difference between moron and Morgan.

BAck in the old soap days morgans plan would totally backfire in some way.

• Love 5

It's The Sonny Effect. Dumbass Morgan will win because he's doing it for The Great Sonny. I need to go vomit now.

Liz is GROSS. Fucking selfish dick hungry hyena. 

I snark, but really...while I know the hacks control the characters, it is both amusing and depressing that Liz has learned jack shit since 2006. Actually maybe even earlier, if you factor in the Jason/Courtney/Liz mess, too.

Now it looks like that she LIKES the drama and playing the victim. In her 20s, maybe that worked. But it's pathetic for a woman in her late 30s.

• Love 7

Oh, it's totally going to backfire.  But I doubt you'll ever see Morgan arrested for stealing drugs, etc.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Liz really needs to reevaluate her life. Even Jake,  who has more at stake, was more welcoming towards FakeWife. God, what a bitch. Based on the writting these 2 are getting I'm getting the sense the writers don't really want us to root for them. It definitely worked for me.

Morgan and Kiki are idiots, but Michael is an asshole in keeping his sister and brothers away from Avery. So I don't feel too sorry for him in that sense.

Julian and Olivia are great together. I think Ned and Olivia, and Julian and Alexis have good chemistry as well, but ever since NYE, I thought those 2 had really something special. Not that they stand a chance in hell next to the almighty Julexis...

I FF-ed through the Maxie scenes because we've been watching the same scene for the last 2 weeks, and the Ava ones because I couldn't handle another "Woe is me" monologue, and talks of assisted suicide was no incentive, either.

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 2

It has to backfire so that someone can ask Carly if that behavior is genetic or learned. What are the chances that Morgan didn't choose a pill that will have some kind of hideous side effect - especially if it's an unnecessary medication that will be taken on a daily basis by someone for whom it was not prescribed?

• Love 1

Kiki: What if Michael drives into a wall like his father and something happens to Avery?

Me: What if Michael drives into a wall, due to you two idiots drugging him, and dies?

Dear Nathan,

I am more than willing to accept your love.  I won't give my car to a mobster to escape the police (i.e. you).  I won't play you against my annoying ex.  I won't accuse you of lying.  Just me, you speaking French without a shirt and wine.

• Love 16

Morgan and Kiki are idiots, but Michael is an asshole in keeping his sister and brothers away from Avery. So I don't feel too sorry for him in that sense.

Michael is fine with Kristina and Dante being around the baby. At least, he hasn't said otherwise.

And I think Michael was giving Morgan an opening by saying "how would you feel if Sonny was the one murdered?" Morgan once again opted to express zero sympathy or understanding, and it was after that Michael reiterated once more Morgan wouldn't see her again.

I think, if Sonny finds out about this scheme he will be the first to ream Morgan out. And not gonna lie, I'll be kinda rooting for it.

Oh, and I'm so sure Maxie is just appalled over being fought over. Sure Maxie.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 9

Liz really needs to reevaluate her life.

*sigh* there was a brief attempt at character development shortly after her second go-round with Ric. Liz mentioned going to therapy to figure out why she made such colossally stupid choices. It was just a throw away line-- mores the pity-- but obviously, it didn't do much good. 

• Love 1

I can see an upside to this Jake storyline, Sam's not the one acting like his guard dog :-) that's a major plus for Sam fans everywhere.

Yet.  Give it time.  I'd be shocked if she and Carly both didn't do their shifts in the "who's this Greenlee bitch?" rotation. 

• Love 5

Considering the last time they saw Avery Morgan and Kiki came this close to fleeing the country with her, I don't blame MIchael cutting off access.

And really, all I think they'd have to do is stop propping Sonny, apologize and ask and he would relent.  But no, let's go with "Operation Alcoholic" instead.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 14

Look at it like this, Cattitude, it could[ actually be worse. She could be fifty-something with anger issues and compensating for her inadequacies by shooting people.

The sad part is that I read this, and I thought "this is a reference to Sonny, right? But maybe also Duke? And Julian? Dr. Obrecht also maybe fits the bill? How old is Fluke supposed to be - has he shot anyone recently, or just tried to blow them up? Hmmm ...."

• Love 5
Michael is fine with Kristina and Dante being around the baby. At least, he hasn't said otherwise.

I dont know. I still dont feel its justified. Even if it is just Morgan and Kiki he is shutting out. Its immature to let the state of your personal relationships with family members affect the relationships of the child you are supposed to be caring for. Its not like the Quartermaine family is so huge that Avery wouldnt need more relatives

Nope. No amount of very justified Sonny hate will make me think Michael is not being a selfish idiot throughout this whole thing, or that he is fit to raise a child.

Now Morgan and Kiki, I hope their plan backfires on their sorry asses and are left looking like the morons that they are.

And I think Michael was giving Morgan an opening by saying "how would you feel if Sonny was the one murdered?" Morgan once again opted to express zero sympathy or understanding, and it was after that Michael reiterated once more Morgan wouldn't see her again.

Honestly, both of them need to put themselves in the others shoes for a bit.

Considering the last time they saw Avery Morgan and Kiki came this close to fleeing the country with her, I don't blame MIchael cutting off access.

To be fair, that was idiot Morgan that wanted to go through with it, Kiki was the one who talked him out of it.

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 1

And who's to say they still wouldn't do it? I think Michael is right not to let them near Avery for the time being. If they can stop acting like assholes, supervised visitation (not Sabrina) wouldn't be amiss. But the fact that Morgan and Lauren refuse to understand the situation is a good enough reason for me for Michael to ban them for a while.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 13

Yet. Give it time. I'd be shocked if she and Carly both didn't do their shifts in the "who's this Greenlee bitch?" rotation.

I just can't wait till Liz is out of this JaSam circle of hell that always ends up making her look like the bad guy. Over it and have been since 2006.

• Love 1

Relatedly, I'm not happy they're giving Kiki wiggle room.  She's the one who stopped Morgan from taking the baby out of the country, she was the one today expressing concern about Avery getting hurt, etc. 

Not buying.  She's in this up to her eyeballs, just like Morgan.

• Love 7

Liz really needs to reevaluate her life. Even Jake,  who has more at stake, was more welcoming towards FakeWife. God, what a bitch. Based on the writting these 2 are getting I'm getting the sense the writers don't really want us to root for them. It definitely worked for me.

Julian and Olivia are great together. I think Ned and Olivia, and Julian and Alexis have good chemistry as well, but ever since NYE, I thought those 2 had really something special. Not that they stand a chance in hell next to the almighty Julexis...

I FF-ed through the Maxie scenes because we've been watching the same scene for the last 2 weeks, and the Ava ones because I couldn't handle another "Woe is me" monologue, and talks of assisted suicide was no incentive, either.

Micheals an ass for not letting Averys horrible despicable Hypocrite Brother and Sister see her? The sonny Dick suckers? Who think Micheal should act like AJs death was no big deal?

• Love 4

Relatedly, I'm not happy they're giving Kiki wiggle room.  She's the one who stopped Morgan from taking the baby out of the country, she was the one today expressing concern about Avery getting hurt, etc. 

Not buying.  She's in this up to her eyeballs, just like Morgan.

She's still a Vile Bitch no concern over a man she claimed to love Dying cause of this vile Plan?

• Love 2

So lemme get dis straight: Morgan not only stole drugs from the hospital, he has no idea what he stole and what the side effects of this medication are or what bad reactions with alcohol or even food could be?!?

It's disgusting enough to drug someone, but to do it so recklessly is so sick I can't even think k of a word for it.

As I was watching, I was looking forward to reading @leftphalange's comments on Liz's behavior; she did not disappoint.

• Love 14

I know there was oh so much to bitch about today, but I am still steamed up about this Ava/Silas shit.   And Ron picks NOW to butcher the fuck out of an extremely important and emotional issue?  

I will say out loud that I am for assisted suicide for people with terminal conditions.   AND I completely understand why some people are against it.  But the way it's being portrayed onscreen is really fucking irresponsible and WRONG.   Like everyone else said, not only has she only had one treatment, she still has a chance of a donor.  She still potentially has 3 pretty decent months left.  So fuck you Ron.  Fuck you for making a mockery of something so important.

Can you tell how pissed I am?  I am about to head over to twitter to give him a huge piece of my mind.

• Love 5

Let's just hope Morgan's dumb ass picked up some stool softeners. Do we know if he can read? Of course, the only stool softeners I've ever handed out are red capsules or brown pills, so...

And Michael's pills are white, right? I know, I know, soap medicine and medication in which all pills are open access, so all pills are probably also the same size, shape, and color, otherwise Morgan would have had to have opened several bottles and examine which pills looked exactly like Michael;s. UGH. This story sucks, It would make more sense if Morgan paid a corrupt day player nurse within the hospital to access the pills for him.

• Love 3

You know it's coming, especially with Carly. She needs to prove to Sonny that her friendship with Jake is real and important.

Not just real and important, but the most real and most important connection she and he will ever have with anyone EVER. How is it again that Carly hasn't figured out Jake is Jason?

Yay, Nathan! I'd choose you too, not that it's a contest between you and that passive-aggressive troll masquerading as a person. And I know RP is considered tree-like, but I've always been a fan of wood. *wink wink* Damn, I bet that would have sounded amazing in French.

So many of the giggles reading the Liz comments. It's like it's 2006 again and SWMNBN just died.

So…why doesn't Valerie just leave her apartment with Lulu and Tracy and call the cops when they are outside the building? Luke is hiding in the closet now, just push the door closed, lock it, and bounce (just in case he gets free of the closet). Now I have "Trapped in the Closet" stuck in my head.

• Love 12

Yay, Nathan! I'd choose you too, not that it's a contest between you and that passive-aggressive troll masquerading as a person. And I know RP is considered tree-like, but I've always been a fan of wood. *wink wink* Damn, I bet that would have sounded amazing in French.

You sure you're a Nathan fan then? 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/51932201927594887/

;) (not safe for work)

imo, I don't think they're mocking assisted suicide. Ava might have other options left, but that doesn't necessarily think she thinks it's worth it. Ava is hardly the most rational or optimistic thinking person under the best of circumstances.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Oh, lord. TIghty-whities? Nathan and RP are deadtome.

Ava might have other options left, but that doesn't necessarily think she thinks it's worth it.

How about giving the treatment a bit more time? It's so stupid she's this fatalistic this early in the process. And as someone (LeftPhalange, I think) pointed out, after all her bitching and moaning about losing Avery she's going to just give up and die after barfing once? GMAFB.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

I called it - they used Spyder Fynder to find a way to drug Michael! Although, since they had Kiki do it, we missed out on the comedy gold that would have been Morgan trying to figure out what terms to look up. Even Michael called Morgan dumb today, it's become that obvious to everyone. But speaking of Kiki, I really need that actress to step it up a bit.

But wait- why was Kiki Spydering it if Morgan had already planted whatever? Michaels is going to have a terrible accident, isn't he? I'm just so pissed that we don't get to have Michael playing daddy for longer. This was too brief and it pisses me off.

Nathan was remarkably mature and insightful today. He was remarkably close to permanently damaging his man-parts in that photo.

Liz didn't really bother me. One, this lady showed up at her house, after dinner time and right after Liz got all fired up for sexy times. That'll make anyone a little bitchy. Her questions were reasonable ones to ask, ones I was thinking had to be asked, and it seemed like Jake was shocked and stunned and not really thinking clearly enough to ask right away. Plus, I've never really cared about Liz one way or the other so it's hard to get worked up over her.

Since no one's mentioned it yet, I loved Morgan's EPIC FAIL when Michael caught his punch and punched him instead!

I guess Daddy Sonny was too busy to give his runner-up kid some boxing lessons.

• Love 9

But I don't blame her for being inquisitive and suspicious especially because Hayden came to her home.

My main question is why wasn't she this inquisitive and suspicious before she brought a man with amnesia to her home to live with her small children. Liz was absolutely awful today. I mean, I definitely think she should be questioning Hayden, but she doesn't have to be a bitch. Tone it down, honey! And it's been mentioned, but honestly the fact that she was speaking for Jake was almost worse than the bitchiness. And I'm not letting Jake off the hook for how passive he is. Like what the fuck, dude? So strange.

Its immature to let the state of your personal relationships with family members affect the relationships of the child you are supposed to be caring for.

I think it's justified and actually mature that Michael has come to realize that most of his family is gross and awful and not a good group for a baby (or anyone) to be around.

Nathan is so great. And I honestly thought RP was almost good today. I hope he sticks to his decision to leave Maxie. She isn't worth it. At all.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 11

And what kind of hospital has pills wide open? I'm a nurse, and ALL of our meds are in a med room, locked up in pyxis machine. You need badge access just to get behind the door into the room, and then you need a username, password, and correct finger printing just to get into the machine. Narcotics are heavily monitored and counted and you need a second witness just to fix a discrepancy or waste. Morgan is so selfish. I don't know what he took, but he's probably going to get Lucas in trouble for this.

Can I add that we don't keep medications in pill bottles. At my past 3 hospitals every pill is individually wrapped because we use Barcode in order scan the patients armband and to scan meds.

Why don't these hacks do any research for the stories they write? Less time attempting to add pop culture and more time doing actual research and writing a decent story.

• Love 5

It'd have to be Rosalie, Princess Sabrina would never resort to violence!

LOL yeah it would be Rosalie. Id love to see Rosalie overhear Kaka talk about how Micheal had to have been drunk to sleep with her.

I really hope they keep Jake away from Sam. I don't want this passive aggressive idiot anywhere near her at all. He lets the women do everything but wipe his ass for him.

No need to reveal he is Jason to everyone. Just keep him Jake until BM decides to leave this stupid show for bigger and better things. 

I was actually tolerating Liz lately and now I am just back to hating her again. Thanks Jake!

• Love 2

I wish the writers gave Jason's love interests even half the protection he gets in his stories. The questions that Liz asked were reasonable but they should've been asked by Jakeson after Liz stepped away for a moment to give them some privacy. Instead, she's throwing bitchface around before the woman has opened her mouth and asking extremely personal questions about someone else's marriage. 

She took Jake home without asking him any of these questions and she certainly never questioned him with that tone.

Jake is so annoyingly passive about his life. This jocular acceptance of the loss of both his life and his face is ridiculous. He's not angry or afraid or relieved that he can start over - he's just there

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6