Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

amen! Although I almost didn't recognize {Grayson McCouch] when he had that very brief role on "Gotham" as Bruce Wayne's dad. Anna deserves a hot love interest. She's been saddled with Duke and Luke since her return. 

But then would mean somehow making a good person out of the evil Mayor-evil WSB agent-evil Helena stooge Sloane.

It's a little embarrassing to admit, but I'm still not past seeing Michael Cambius whenever I catch deVry on sceen.

Only two soap rapists have legit scared the crap out of me. Will deVry played one. Roger Howarth played the other. When I saw deVry as Derek Wells, I was like "Omg, run " to every female character in GH for the first week or so. Then I was like ok, it's good. I think it took like one scene with Sonny for me to be like meh it's ok.

I found out yesterday and cannot believe there hasn't been tossing of confetti and drinking of champagne: 

Potato Head filmed her last scenes on January 14 and will last be seen onscreen around the end of February.

I read this in SOD whilst in the checkout line yesterday; it's under spoiler tags 'cuz I haven't seen anyone else bring it up.  (Mods - will remove tags if needed.)

I may start watching again.

As much as I despise Kiki, she's not even one of the top five things that are currently annoying the shit out of me on this show. Don't get me wrong, I still want the character to be crushed to death by a giant falling letter, but Keeks isn't currently making me reach for the barware the way Franco, Nina, Fluke, those Happy Meal Toys, and the utterance of "Bill Eckert" are.

Do we know if NuKiki is contract or recurring?

Regardless, i think KA's last air date is sometime late this week or early next.

• Love 6

I don't watch days much anymore but I've always respected that they do multi-generation stories and history.GH doesn't do that I guess theres the spencers and ugh the corthinthos but where are characters like Dillion,Tommy Hardy Jr.Brooklynn,ect Instead we get stuck with useless characters like Kiki and Rosalee.

Can we finally get Lucky in this show? Just cast a non underwear model. A freaking actor.

Has Y&R released any high profile actors recently?  No?  Well, then no Lucky for you.

I'm sure the minute the Fluke story is finished Geary will leave for another 6 week vacation. 

It's starting to look like Luke has a stint at Ferncliff in his future.

Sonny has yet to rape someone who then calls him the love of their life. 

No, his style is more to shoot them in the head while they are giving birth.

• Love 4

Note to JFP: keep Steve Burton, but fire Justin Hartley. You don't need him. He's not your style. Also, um what about um any guy besides Nick, Victor, or Steve Burton? Keep those actors forever. And Bryton. Put him on a lifetime contract.

Sincerely,

Someone who wants a Lucky recast

• Love 5

Has Y&R released any high profile actors recently?  No?  Well, then no Lucky for you.

I don't even think Valentini needs them to be high-profile. Haley Erin anyone? 

Although now that I think about it, Tony Geary had been a low-profile Y&R cast member before he came on GH, so maybe NuKeeks is gonna be the next Luke!

As much as I despise Kiki, she's not even one of the top five things that are currently annoying the shit out of me on this show. Don't get me wrong, I still want the character to be crushed to death by a giant falling letter, but Keeks isn't currently making me reach for the barware the way Franco, Nina, Fluke, those Happy Meal Toys, and the utterance of "Bill Eckert" are.

I only dislike people saying "Bill Eckert" when they try to say it with a British/Southern/Saskatchewan accent. And by people, I mean Tony Geary.

• Love 5

Keeks isn't currently making me reach for the barware the way Franco, Nina, Fluke, those Happy Meal Toys, and the utterance of "Bill Eckert" are.

Wait.....I thought Nina, Franco, and Fluke were Ron's Happy Meal Toys.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 3

Note to JFP: keep Steve Burton, but fire Justin Hartley. You don't need him. He's not your style. Also, um what about um any guy besides Nick, Victor, or Steve Burton? Keep those actors forever. And Bryton. Put him on a lifetime contract.

Sincerely,

Someone who wants a Lucky recast

I can't picture Justin Hartley as Lucky at all.

• Love 1

Is she even that yet? Seems like she's just there at the moment no purpose. Although I suppose on that note Ron's PP serve little to no purpose as well....

She already was a very minor plot point to get Anna and Sloane (or is it Sloan?) to kiss on NYE.  But, I hear tell that she's about to be an even bigger one. I have no idea if that was a rumor or a spoiler though.

Nikolas' bleeting was so annoying.  Prince of Douchey Tides, what exactly did you think throwing in with Helena meant?

How nice that a party celebrating the AJ Clinic is all.  About.  Fluke.  Ugh.

Heather needs to stop jabbering and just kill Nina.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

What a Monday. And by that I mean I can barely remember the last five minutes.

The stupidity on this show is almost too much to believe. I can hardly get worked up about any of it because if the Wreck It Ron Regime could give two shiny shits about any of this making sense then why should I?

This whole business with Sam not even getting a mere inkling that Jakson may be someone she knows, or supposedly "loved" is beyond the pale...and may those goddamn figurines burn in hell. 

Damn it Heather, too much talking and not enough needle jabbing. Just like when she had the perfect opportunity to kill Carly and yet she just kept yammering on.

At least Helena is determined to see a body count. Too bad things will surely ended up foiled.

The previews with Helena whispering in terrorLuke's ear about being the only one who understands him I am guessing is meant to set up either a clone or brainwashing angle for Ron to try out next. Dear god we'll never be rid of this nonsense, not ever. 

Make something named after A.J. all about A.J.? Not even his five second funeral was about him. How could we forget that the real happening that day was Sonny taking a "guilt dive" into Ava's lady business.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

We're lucky that Luke didn't have a rant against AJ in the speech or go "to my in shape nephews, may they never be as fat as um oh yeah AJ Quartermaine, that stupid drunk who got himself killed. Dumb bastard." To which the room would clap as Michael frowned and looked uncomfortable as always.

Carlos singing how he's going to kill Ava is literally the best thing on soaps since 2011. All characters should hope to die this way.

Poor DZ. He had to act against the corpse and direct RP. Give him a raise.

• Love 5

Jesus, they're really throwing Lulu under the bus. There's no way she wouldn't think that *something happened to Dante*, and she would find it weird as hell that he would be talking smack about her to Luke. So stupid, it burns.

Dominic did a nice job with everything except that scream of frustration. oy. And the music and his bug eyes at the beginning. It was like someone said "no no we were too subtle on Friday, let's go full tilt silent film! Slam down those organ keys!"

I did laugh at Heather calling Shawn, Jordan, and Carly "nimrods". And oh, yeah, I'm so sure Nina would be stunned by her head lightly bumping the plastic window. 

Why can't Franco die? Just. give. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Someone kill Helena, for real. I'm so tired of her.

• Love 13

Nikolas' bleeting was so annoying.  Prince of Douchey Tides, what exactly did you think throwing in with Helena meant?

Heather needs to stop jabbering and just kill Nina.

Seriously! We couldn't even hear the beginning of his speech! So we could see Tony "act". And why was there an extra who looked like Monica? So bizarre. Was it just to rub it in? "We can recast you! We can recast YOU. We can recast all of you, muahaha!"

Johnny looked very 30s gangster with those strands over his forehead

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
Why can't Franco die? Just. give. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Why couldn't Carrrrrlos have just gone, "Eh, I don't like your face" and shot the freak of nature square between the eyes?

Honestly, what a missed opportunity. I don't even think an interpretive dance can get me to forgive him now.

• Love 3

I did also love Billy Miller seriously questioning his life choices with one scene and taking over the job of audience avatar by being all "Lady I don't care about your stupid toy you got out of a McMob meal. Who gives a fuck?" Then the beautiful "Oh you're the Phoenix? " Was that an eyeroll, Mr. Miller because I already love you. There's no need to try harder. But effort is appreciated. It was like for years I've been wanting people to make fun of that shit on screen. Thank you Billy Miller. I can get on board with a Jason snarking on Jason.

• Love 7

Why couldn't Carrrrrlos have just gone, "Eh, I don't like your face" and shot the freak of nature square between the eyes?

Honestly, what a missed opportunity. I don't even think an interpretive dance can get me to forgive him now.

I think the best moment today was Dante tearing up when he realized what Fluke was doing. Everything else? A hot mess. Oh, I did like Ava snarking to Franco, "no, we stopped for snacks."

I'm guessing Nathan has access to the P.C. wormhole because there is no way he'd be able to lug Dante up the stairs in 7 seconds, let alone get out of the house.

ETA: Oh wait, I forgot about Brad's comments and Michael's face after Luke's speech. Those were good too.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8

Noticed Bobbeys 'lighting was better today and looked more like she had a tan on her face, and not quite as shocking.  Honestly, I never was a fan of Sam and Jason, but here lately, I can hardly stand the storyline anymore. OMG, pull the plug on the whole show while you're at it.

Edited by godfreydaniels

I had similar thoughts about Sam's indignant rant to Jake about how Faison shot Jason in the back and kicked him off the dock to die.  I mean, honey, you married a mobster. This is how shit happens in his world.  

• Love 15

I had similar thoughts about Sam's indignant rant to Jake about how Faison shot Jason in the back and kicked him off the dock to die.  I mean, honey, you married a mobster. This is how shit happens in his world.  

I am so sick of her teary eyes and warbly voice every time she starts on about that.

That said, it was her husband and it would be weird if she didn't do it. I just can't sympathize because, well, hitman.

And I actually do sympathize with her on the subject of the figurines, because I like my crap too, but when she was all "by the grace of God! Lucas found it" I was like whoa that's a little strong there.

I liked the Carlos' telenova acting at first, but this is a little ridiculous now. Maybe I was being too nice to him before and he does actually think this is good acting.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Eh, Sam has always been like this when it comes to Jason.

To be honest, the only reason Sam's behavior is annoying to me is because I knooooow Ron will write the inevitable "But I'm so torn now!!!" when Jake is revealed to be Jason. And it's like, no. You already did THIS for months. You are not torn.

• Love 1

WTF SWWNBN is one of the Fan Favorite Characters they want to vote to come back? Are Ron and Frank INSANE?  Stefan, yes but it would take a complex plot. Mike, sure if they can coax Ron Hale out of retirement and set up a bit with him and Delia. I voted for Serena in hopes she sticks around. But SWWNBN. Really? Hell NO

• Love 4

And I actually do sympathize with her on the subject of the figurines, because I like my crap too, but when she was all "by the grace of God! Lucas found it" I was like whoa that's a little strong there.

It's a little nutty.  Hey Sam, remember your kid?  He's a much more interesting part of Jason to hang on to than a crappy figurine anyone in the Asian Quarter could buy.

Isn't ALW on Days now? Or was that short term? Because I recall reading she was headed there some time back.

Short-term, that was a while back.

And don't forget the random interview with Michael Fairman about whether she'd be interested. 

This is scarier than Halloween!

• Love 2

Okay, now I'm going to be horrible and REALLY wish for Guza back long enough to kill SWSNBN AGAIN (you just KNOW she'll be back) - and take her annoying spawn with her this time. Then Guza can leave again.

• Love 1

WTF SWWNBN is one of the Fan Favorite Characters they want to vote to come back? Are Ron and Frank INSANE?  

I'm starting to think yes. Look at this Franco shit! Look at it! For the love of god, he needs to retain some of his dignity, and WRITE FRANCO OFF. He doesn't even have to admit it didn't work! Just write him off!

Usually I watch this show for the schlock it is but today was just terrible. Half of it was Tony Geary chewing on a hambone and the women around him acting like fucking idiots. So basically this whole year, just extra condensed into one episode for a special punch.

Me too.  Spencer is the annoying sun around which the show revolves for Cartini.

Lies! There's Fwanco, and Fwuke, and Nina and Nina's howse.

• Love 8

Yeah, it really bums me out that for all Ron's "love of history", he's pretty much scrubbed all of Heather's away.  All she is now is Franco's nemesis, end of, threatening whichever "damsel-in-distress" Franco happens to love at the moment.  Blech.

• Love 2

This Courtney vote is BS and it's all for Spencer. She will be the one back, I'd bet money on it.

No matter how the vote shakes out, it will be her.  I'm assuming that's why the page doesn't show how the vote totals are shaping up after you cast your vote. I imagine we'll get some Spencer reunites with his dear mommy scene that's cheesy enough to make "You're Not Alone" look positively dairy-free. 

• Love 5

Yeah, it really bums me out that for all Ron's "love of history", he's pretty much scrubbed all of Heather's away.  All she is now is Franco's nemesis, end of, threatening whichever "damsel-in-distress" Franco happens to love at the moment.  Blech.

I'm actually enjoying Heather right now . . . but yeah I agree, it stinks that they trot her out just to prop that, that . . . creature. At least Scott seems free of him for now.

• Love 3

No matter how the vote shakes out, it will be her. I'm assuming that's why the page doesn't show how the vote totals are shaping up after you cast your vote. I imagine we'll get some Spencer reunites with his dear mommy scene that's cheesy enough to make "You're Not Alone" look positively dairy-free.

Oh, for sure. That's right up Ron's alley. And I also don't believe that Frank or whoever has deals with all those actors to possibly come back if the fans vote for it. I have no reasoning behind this feeling. It's like one of Sam's feelings!

• Love 1

Yep I loved old school Heather.Its such a waste of RM talents too.

At this rate, it would be better to have Heather and her half-wit son wreck havoc on PC together, then both be shipped off far, far away from PC, never to be seen again.  I had no desire to see Franco rescue Carly last year (I could, of course, have gone for Heather killing her and taking her son out as another casualty) and I have less interest in seeing Franco try to save never needed Nina now.  

God, FrankenRon,m give up the ghost!  Let RoHo go.

• Love 5
The previews with Helena whispering in terrorLuke's ear about being the only one who understands him I am guessing is meant to set up either a clone or brainwashing angle for Ron to try out next. Dear god we'll never be rid of this nonsense, not ever.

I think it means they're going to make out. blerg.

Everyone in the van except Julian should have died. 

If I were writing it, I would have written it that Carly came after Sonny, and then Julian throws her in front of one of the bullets to shield himself. Julian escapes, everyone else falls over a cliff. Of course it doesn't matter with Carly, cause she already got killed by the bullet.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4