Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I love how Sonny can't fathom who might have shot Max. He gets an idea—it had to be Ava!—and his pea brain won't let it go.

Isn't that the same 'critical thinking' that caused him to kill AJ?

I have no real proof, just a basic idea fueled by my hatred! That's never wrong!

• Love 15

am sorry I liked this, but it's true. JZ can give us a sour face (like the hilarious one she had when Scotty was walking Bobbie down the aisle) and she can give us a slightly open-mouthed-surprise face, but that's about it.

OK, I'm a bitch BUT:  All that money she spent destroying her face and she couldn't do anything about her throat/neck? Gives away her real age in a  hot minute. And it's a shame, really,  because she was really attractive.

I believe Donna Mills is her contemporary and her face, for the most part actually MOVES. Although, my husband passed thru the TV room yesterday and commented that the mud brown make up she was wearing did her no favors.  I guess living with me taught him how to be a bitch.

I don't agree Franco was perfectly content to keep the secret about Sonny. He's been looking for a way and opportunity to do it, and the fact that Carly is the big old nasty piece of trash that she is, she gave him a gift wrapped opportunity. 

Not really.  Franco was fine about keeping the secret until Sonny started throwing shade Franco's way, and Carly started spending more time with Sonny.  If Sonny wasn't around Carly, Franco would have kept his mouth shut.  Every single time he wanted to spill the secret, it was because Carly was spending time with Sonny.

I don't think Franco enjoyed hurting Michael, but I do think he just didn't care. Being with Carly will do that to you-make you take everyone else down when it all crashes and burns.

He wanted to hurt Carly, and I don't blame him-and he did it the best way he knew how. Michael was collateral damage-but Michael also deserved to know the truth, and I do think a part of the reason Franco did it the way he did, is because he believes that, too. Franco knew it was the only way Michael would ever learn the truth, and he knew it was the only way Michael would believe it.

And, he wanted to hurt Sonny.

Franco aboslutely enjoyed hurting Michael.  You could hear the gloating and smugness in his voice as he baited Michael.  He didn't do it the best way he knew how.  He did it in the way that would be most painful to Michael and Carly.  In order to hurt Carly, he had to hurt Michael.  Hurt the child, hurt the mother.  That's how Franco works.  He did the same with Jason in raping Michael.  Hurt the child, hurt the father.  Franco could just as easily have shown Michael the video in his apartment with Carly present.   It would have been Sonny and Carly's voice on video confessing to the murder and the cover up.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only people who spoke at the wedding were Franco, Carly, and Michael.  Everyone else just looked on in horror.  So why couldn't Franco have told Michael the truth in private with Carly?  He would have believed it.  How is it any different than Franco showing it at the wedding?  He certainly didn't need the additional witnesses standing around to confirm the truth to him.  The video did that for him.  He likes to hurt Michael, and he likes to do it publicly.  He's done this more than once to Michael already.  The Carter/Michael posters in the public square with Jason looking on, the reveal of his rape on the Haunted Star, with more videos, in a public forum, and now this.  Franco is just vile.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 3

Poor Ava, she is having a very, very bad day. She was forced to give birth, her baby stolen and then to top it off, she opens the door and there is Sonny. My question, is will he shoot her before or after she tells him that Nina took her daughter?

OK, I'm a bitch BUT:  All that money she spent destroying her face and she couldn't do anything about her throat/neck? Gives away her real age in a  hot minute. And it's a shame, really,  because she was really attractive.

I believe Donna Mills is her contemporary and her face, for the most part actually MOVES. Although, my husband passed thru the TV room yesterday and commented that the mud brown make up she was wearing did her no favors.  I guess living with me taught him how to be a bitch.

Jackie Zeman is actually 13 years younger than Donna Mills, so that makes Mills' work even more impressive.

Edited by ulkis

I've only watched a part of it online - but they're trying so hard, still, to sell us on Franco's POV, Franco's heartbreak, today of all days. Spending huge amounts of airtime on these scenes where Franco hides his "pain" behind anger while Michael loiters around Sonny's house. "He just wanted to be loved, for the first time in his life! He put his trust in Carly! And look, he's telling truth about Sonny and Carly! Understand his reasons, audience!" And ugh, Howarth is trying to sell it in his classic style, which would work if it was Todd. It's not! It's awful! It's disgusting. But he's playing what they write and LW is very good.

I wish they'd just stop trying. No one is ever going to feel bad for poor lonely Franco.

• Love 8

Will today's episode air tomorrow or will it just be put up on-demand/Online? My aunt usually gets it on demand the same night, and she asked me to look into if it's possible they will still do that even though it didn't air, mine is always a day behind but I can look online for myself. We're in NY if that helps answer the question.

It figures I get off the barge after all this time, there's something finally worth watching... and wanted for years and it ends up preempted!

Jackie Zeman is actually 13 years younger than Donna Mills, so that makes Mills' work even more impressive.

Preach it. I have no clue who the doctor/artist is but they have done an amazing job with her, some of the best work I've seen on any actor or actress in quite some time.

No one is ever going to feel bad for poor lonely Franco

Now now now, we mustn't forget Ron. He feels bad for him! He can't understand who wouldn't?! Why are we all so heartless and mean??

You know, I really can't bring up an ounce of sympathy for Carly. I don't agree that Franco "enjoyed" hurting Michael. I do think he enjoyed hurting Carly, and why shouldn't he?

I don't care about how vile Franco is. Carly deserved every moment of it, and then some more. She didn't get half what she SHOULD have gotten, iMO.

I mean, hasn't she ALWAYS been a lying, cheating skank? She should wear it proudly.

And I don't think RC expects us to see Franco as sympathetic. The wronged party, sure. Because in this case, he is. Like him or not, Carly DID do him wrong. Of course, the biggest wronged party here is Michael, and I think Michael is the only one the show wants us to feel sorry for. I certainly don't, and won't, feel a bit sorry for Carly or Sonny.

They don't deserve it. That said, I don't feel sorry for Franco, either. He should be counting his blessings he didn't get stuck married to her, and move on.

• Love 12

And I don't think RC expects us to see Franco as sympathetic. The wronged party, sure. Because in this case, he is. Like him or not, Carly DID do him wrong.

But there's just a supersonic disconnect when Franco is a SERIAL KILLER who whined about the families of his victims suing him who is now acting as being cheated on is the worst thing a person can do to another person.  News flash, Franco - SERIAL KILLING them and turning it into art is!

• Love 4

Ava's post-delivery hair is perfect.

I think if Kiki was really ComaBaby, Ava would have brought that up during her smackdown of Magda.

How will Sonny get out of being killed?  Will he say things to make Michael fall to his knees and beg forgiveness?  You know Sonny isn't going anywhere.

How will Sonny get out of being killed?  Will he say things to make Michael fall to his knees and beg forgiveness?  You know Sonny isn't going anywhere.

I think Michael has no intention of shooting him, that he probably just wants to make him feel like AJ felt or something similar.

Because Michael won't be aiming to kill, or he will and being raised by Sonny he'll think the heart is located in the shoulder or something.

• Love 3

Ava's post-delivery hair is perfect.

I think if Kiki was really ComaBaby, Ava would have brought that up during her smackdown of Magda.

I still think Kiki is Coma!Baby. Ava didn't tell the truth because she was afraid it would make Nina more likely to kidnap/keep Ava's baby.

• Love 2

Wow, CD is doing a great job with his whole "dead eyes" thing- he feels as if he lost everything and is on the rampage. I love it.

Nina had it toned down today- she's not that bad when she's not overtly nutso.

They wouldn't have Heather pull the trigger, would they? Heather is such a loose cannon that I never know how crazy she will get.

• Love 1

"Jason was never wrong. Never." LMAO. Best sarcastic comment on this show ever. I hate Franco, but everything that has come out of his mouth has been gold these past two days.

Carly is so despicable. She will never, ever take accountability for anything. The fact that she is OK with Sonny murdering her son's bio father and covering it up will forever be sick. She has no love or respect for Michael. Never has.

Bobbie is so pathetic. It shouldn't be hard for her to remember who Carly truly is and what she's capable of.

Chad has been OWNING this shit. Such good stuff with Dante, who looked yummy. Mikey stepping on the pic of him and Sonny was amaaaazing.

Morgan, I just can't with him until he disowns his father.

Ron just won't end Sam and Silas, will he? I don't care either way but Sam fans must be so torn with Jase, Patty and Silas in the wings.

I FF'd through Ava and Nina.

• Love 4

But there's just a supersonic disconnect when Franco is a SERIAL KILLER who whined about the families of his victims suing him who is now acting as being cheated on is the worst thing a person can do to another person.  News flash, Franco - SERIAL KILLING them and turning it into art is!

There's a disconnect with a lot of these people, and that's part of the problem. NONE of them are currently all that sympathetic. And how can you root for someone if you can't sympathize with them? Easy answer-you really can't. It takes at least a modicum of "hey, I get where they are coming from" or "I feel sorry for them" or something along those lines. I can't think of too many characters on the show right now, if any, that I can say that about. Even Kiki, who should be (based on airtime, not my personal opinion) the "young heroine" of PC, is a lying liar who lies.   There are no real pure "good guys" on this show, and the ones that are supposed to be (Ned, I'm looking at you) can be unbearably self righteous and holier than thou.  So what it boils down to, is if a house dropped on them all and the show ended, would they really be missed at this point? I think most of us would miss "the way we were" with the characters. In the "good old days".

But now? No. None of them are root worthy, and that sucks most, if not all, the potential for sympathy right out of me.

• Love 5

I don't think the goal ever was for viewers to "feel sorry" for Franco. I think the goal was to show what an idot Carly was to underestimate him. Franco has been shown to be more than up to ploting, planning and enjoying sweet revenge. He isn't acting like some weak victim but rather being cold calucating and proactive. It is more like "you messed with the wrong person" than him being a victim. Now he certainly sees himself as a victim, but that is what all the evil people in PC do. They all act like they HAVE to do bad things b/c <insert name of choice> caused them too. I don't think the veiwers are meant to feel like anyone but Michael is the true victim.

I have to disagree. And the reason I say that is the way that Ron framed the episodes. Franco should have been out of the discussion completely the moment the tape was shown. Those scenes should have been about Carly and Michael only. But the camera kept panning over to Franco. There shouldn't have been almost a whole episode of conversations between Carly and Franco. If Franco were really being written as a villain, he would have dropped his bomb and left. But he continued to be centered in the exposition. And his hurt feelings continued to be one of the central themes, along with his sad man pain when Carly left. And I'm fairly sure I saw some wiping away of tears and sniffling in there from RH, which I could have really done without. Ron is giving him way more POV than he deserves. If his only purpose was to expose the secret, there would be no need for any of that. RC wants the audience to feel sorry for Franco. The character should be written as a villain, but that's not how RC is writing him. 

It's really bad when I actually felt sympathy for Carly of all people; I wanted her to kill him where he stood. And, praise where praise is due - LW really was terrific; and far out-acted anyone else in those scenes imo.

• Love 4

I'm so fucking sick of Heather popping up every few months for some more Whacky Shenanigans. She and her son are so fucking revolting I just want someone to throw their worthless asses in a vat of acid.

It would be great if they could just leave forever, yes.

• Love 1

I'm only going to chime in once more on the feeling sorry for Franco issue and then leave it alone. In defense of TPTB, even though the writing leaves a lot to be desired in terms of making people likeable...I think this regime actually lets people, for the most part, make up their own mind. Sure, they obviously have characters/actors they like writing for more than others. But think back during the days of Guza and compare it to now. What happened this week would have NEVER happened during Guza's reign. And again, I don't think it's about a showcase to make Franco likeable. He is, as someone said, a former serial killer. And has always been a brick short of a load. He's very entertaing, but he's *always* been too out there to be rootable as a main character. This isn't Breaking Bad or some other crap. We're supposed to have sympathetic, relatable characters we can root for as our main characters. Franco is none of that. During Guza's days, if a character didn't side with Carly/Sonny/Jason/Courtney/Sam, they were generally shown as Eeeevil, or killed off, or mocked/disrespected, etc. It started with AJ and it just kept rolling.  Now at least, I do believe the audience can mostly make up their own minds.  People can like Franco, but not agree with him, and want him around for entertainment, even if they don't root for him. In Guza's day, Franco would have drowned kittens and Jason would have been a hero for taking him out. Oh wait, that pretty much already happened, didn't it? Anyway-I do think the writing in this regime isn't nearly as heavy handed as with Guza. We don't have to like their favorites, and the characters onscreen aren't villainized and destroyed if they go against Sonny or Carly.  At the same time, I don't feel for a minute that I HAVE to like or agree with Franco, and under Guza's writing, again...I always felt I HAD to like the show pets, and if I didn't, I was wrong, somehow.  I don't think showing RH as crying means we're "supposed" to feel sorry for him. I think it's just the actor showing that Franco, in his own way, did care about the Banshee. The show gives us the option though- hate him or don't. That's a nice change from General Mobspital.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 7

It's not hurting Michael per se that Franco likes, it's how hurting Michael hurts Carly. You gotta break some eggs to make an omelette.

Dear lord. As long as the Omelette represent reprehensible people, the Eggs can be tortured and raped etc.

Ron shouldn't have bothered with a Tumor. He should have just said that Franco's actions all along was to hurt Sonny and Carly. He didn't purposely mean to hurt anyone else. The omelet must be cooked.  Michael, Sam, Joss and everyone he hurt should understand that he meant no harm to them. 

Ron is a bad writer you say? He knows his audience. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 2

Here's a link to the last few minutes: 

Lord, they are really trying to give Nina an escape hatch, aren't they?  "Look look!  Magda is TOTALLY evil and TOTALLY manipulating Nina so it's okay, feel bad for Nina, enjoy her wacky antics and stories about horse births."  NEVER!

And my god, Bobbie is INFURIATING in that last scene.  Shut the fuck up.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
Ugh, Carly was way too calm on the boat. There should have been quivering rage. It started to get a bit better when she started talking about Jason, but still. This was the time to start chewing the scenery.

Yeah, I was expecting seething rage, but all we got is "How could you?".Lame.But on the other hand, lashing out and swearing revenge on him and all would have made her look even more like a hypocrite.

I do think Franco enjoyed hurting Michael, if only because he's been a resentful idiot, bitter over the fact that the guy never happened to warm up to him. All he did was have him raped! Geesh!

Nina had it toned down today- she's not that bad when she's not overtly nutso.

I miss the slightly less cray cray Nina. I just wish I knew if they were going to turn her into a more viable a character or not. She doesn't seem very redeemable right about now.

Why did they have to tease Heather killing/shooting KaKa. I felt so alive for those few seconds.

• Love 2

Thanks, Box305. I wanted to see the last minutes but have been to lazy to search for them.

Loved seeing Dante realize Michael knows the truth.

Bobbi doesn't seem to care about Micheal's pain or loss. She can take a seat & STFU.

When does Michael find Sonny? Sadly, I think Mo will stutterbark his way thru.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 3
I'm fairly sure I saw some wiping away of tears and sniffling in there from RH, which I could have really done without. Ron is giving him way more POV than he deserves. If his only purpose was to expose the secret, there would be no need for any of that. RC wants the audience to feel sorry for Franco.

I saw teary eyes, too. Franco is a SERIAL KILLER. The tumor doesn't whitewash that, no matter how hard Ron tries. I still can't understand why he brought the character back. We've discussed this. James Franco's Franco was not brought on as some misunderstood softie. He was an awful, sick SERIAL KILLER. Ron could accomplish this same result with Carly and Michael with anyone else. 

It's really bad when I actually felt sympathy for Carly of all people; I wanted her to kill him where he stood. And, praise where praise is due - LW really was terrific

I can't feel sorry for Carly—Franco is a SERIAL KILLER!!!!!—but I agree that LW has been terrific with all of this.

• Love 3

Carly is so despicable. She will never, ever take accountability for anything. The fact that she is OK with Sonny murdering her son's bio father and covering it up will forever be sick. She has no love or respect for Michael. Never has.

For the most part, I always thought that Carly viewed Michael as a tool to be used to control... first Jason, then Sonny, usually both. Sure, you got some scenes here and there where she behaved like a mother but, for the most part Michael was useful to her to keep her mits on Jason and to shoehorn herself into a position of power with him and Sonny.

She can bleat about love all she wants... to be honest, I've never felt that Carly understood the word anyway. Granted, a lot of the Jason/Michael early years were Guza doing every contortion known to man to make Jason the Ultimate Father for the Red Menace and Carly didn't fit into his plans there at all... but she benefited from Jason's attachment to Michael which was all that mattered to her.

They're all so fucked up.

• Love 9

This is so beautiful! I could cry tears of joy!

I'm gonna need Michael to use the "You're dead to me," line on Sonny, too. I mean it was great for Carly, but he really needs to use Sonny's own bs against him.

I am possibly most excited for him to tear into Kiki though. Such fun!

I have only been here since June but this is the best thing I have seen since I tuned in.  I am saving it on my DVR so I can replay it when I am depressed - like when they are all having Christmas dinner together.  Good things never last long, so we have to enjoy them while they are happening.  This is better than anything I could have imagined.  Thanks, writers, for once.  

• Love 5

I think Carly loves Michael. But not as much as she loved Jason, so she used him to keep herself in Jason's world and thus exposing him to all the shit that goes with it. 

Now that I've done her the credit of having human feeling, can I just say, I REALLY want everyone to say to her, "We told you so". 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

Tony Jones, Scotty, Stefan, and Jerry Jax deserve better than Bobbie. Shut up, Barbara Jean. You are dead to me. For Tony Jones alone, you should have let your daughter get locked up. So shut your stupid face.

Scotty and Lucy 4 eva! Because I want Kevin and Alexis for real. He would own Julian in 5 sseconds. Bitch please. Plus, I miss the lighthouse.

• Love 1

Tony Jones, Scotty, Stefan, and Jerry Jax deserve better than Bobbie. Shut up, Barbara Jean. You are dead to me. For Tony Jones alone, you should have let your daughter get locked up. So shut your stupid face.

Scotty and Lucy 4 eva! Because I want Kevin and Alexis for real. He would own Julian in 5 sseconds. Bitch please. Plus, I miss the lighthouse.

Tell us how you really feel lol.Bobbie pissed me off today though and I usually like her.

• Love 1

Sonny says that Ava needs to die because "she shot Connie and left her to die chocking on her own blood". Sonny shot AJ and left him to die bleeding out in Ava's apartment. Then why is Ava the evil and Sonny, the good guy in all this.

• Love 16
Bobbi doesn't seem to care about Micheal's pain or loss. She can take a seat & STFU.

I loved her saying "what about me?"  "What about my daughter?"

Ugh, everyone is just awful and I really don't think I'm overstating that when it comes to the characters on this show.

• Love 2

I REALLY want everyone to say to her, "We told you so".

Port Charles could start a conga line with that one.

Sonny says that Ava needs to die because "she shot Connie and left her to die chocking on her own blood". Sonny shot AJ and left him to die bleeding out in Ava's apartment. Then why is Ava the evil and Sonny, the good guy in all this.

I feel like this is a trick question. I mean, the answer is obviously 'because this is Sonny we're talking about.' You know how they say that the villain is the hero of his own story? That's Sonny to a T.

• Love 6

CD was fantastic today.  I loved how deadly calm he was in his conversation with Dante.  You would never know that he just had his whole world imploded an hour earlier.  He was very matter-of-fact when talking to Dante, and he asked the right questions about Max's shooting, the way anyone would if they found out.  He did nothing to give Dante the impression that something was wrong, but in case Dante saw something in Michael's demeanor, Michael confessed that Franco ambushed Carly with a video that she and Sonny slept together in his apartment.  It was the perfect amount of information to explain why Michael wasn't at the wedding or upset.  When Dante was about to tell Michael that Sonny was a suspect, and Michael already suspected it was him, Dante asked him how, Michael calmly explained that it's not a leap that his father would be a suspect since he hated AJ (smart).  My favortie part was when Dante told Michael not to take matters into his own hands, and Michael responds with this almost smile "What do you think I'm going to do?"  It was a great line delivery by CD.  He was two different people from the Michael of yesterday to the Michael today.  

I am loving this reveal.  Also, kudos to LW who killed her scenes today with RH.  I don't have a problem with Bobbie wanting to protect her child.  Carly wants to protect hers, and Scotty wants to protect his.  

t's criminal that I have to sit through Nina/Ava scenes and the damn baby before I can get to the next Michael/Carly/Sonny moment.

And Kiki is still an idiot.  

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 2

Glad Danny's cancer hasn't come back, because I can't take any more of Sam's tears.

Nina and Magda are idiots for not killing Ava before leaving.

Heather, you had a clear shot at Kiki but you didn't take it.  You disappoint me.

STFU Bobbie.  And that goes double for you, Diane.

Sonny and Carly deserve all the hell they get, but that doesn't mean I have any love for Franco.  He can go away at any time.

• Love 1

I am loving this reveal.  Also, kudos to LW who killed her scenes today with RH.  I don't have a problem with Bobbie wanting to protect her child. 

Yeah, me either. I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure Sonny only implicates himself before Carly pipes up that she's guilty too on the video, so I don't think Bobbie meant spare Sonny, just Carly. This makes sense for Bobbie, she's not as overt about as Luke, but when it comes to her own family she's not gonna be turning them over the cops. I think she knows Carly screwed Michael over but then in that case her and the rest of the family (in her head) get to be the ones to punish her. And I did enjoy the moment where she told Franco that he was done with Carly.

Heather, you had a clear shot at Kiki but you didn't take it.  You disappoint me.

Yeah. It's not like that noggin is a hard target either.

ETA: Does on anyone on the West Coast know what was in the previews?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

I remeber Heather/Franco/Carly

Scotty and Anna where scotty is saying everyone that knew about this is going down or something like that

Lucy/Duke/Bobbie where lucy is telling duke to stay away from sonny.

I can't remeber the rest.I'm sure sonny was in the previews

• Love 1

I read that for those who didn't get the show, it's gonna re-air either 1 or 2 am.

1:05 AM for people in the Philly/South Jersey area (Channel 6).  You'll have to manually set your DVR, since Millionaire and a repeat of the 11:00 news is on the listings.  

• Love 1

I don't have a problem with Bobbie wanting to protect her child.

I'm totally fine with Bobbie defending her daughter, but her reaction in all of this is so off.  The reveal that her daughter had a hand in the murder of her grandson's biological father - and the son of her allegedly close friend Monica - got nothing but a blank stare.

And WTF was with her claiming in that last scene that Scotty was out for revenge on HER for lying.  Scotty's actually been less of a douche about that than I expected him to be (at least thus far) and I thought she was ridiculous getting all huffy.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

I'm totally fine with Bobbie defending her daughter, but her reaction in all of this is so off.  The reveal that her daughter had a hand in the murder of her grandson's biological father - and the son of her allegedly close friend Monica - got nothing but a blank state.

those lines were excised to fit in Nina's horse speech.

-xoxo ron

I remeber Heather/Franco/Carly

Scotty and Anna where scotty is saying everyone that knew about this is going down or something like that

Lucy/Duke/Bobbie where lucy is telling duke to stay away from sonny.

I can't remeber the rest.I'm sure sonny was in the previews

thank you kindly!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Am I imagining things or in the last scene in the link above, is Ava still wearing her stockings?  I've heard of immaculate conceptions before, but immaculate births?

Edited by CookieBud

For the most part, I always thought that Carly viewed Michael as a tool to be used to control... first Jason, then Sonny, usually both. Sure, you got some scenes here and there where she behaved like a mother but, for the most part Michael was useful to her to keep her mits on Jason and to shoehorn herself into a position of power with him and Sonny.

She can bleat about love all she wants... to be honest, I've never felt that Carly understood the word anyway. Granted, a lot of the Jason/Michael early years were Guza doing every contortion known to man to make Jason the Ultimate Father for the Red Menace and Carly didn't fit into his plans there at all... but she benefited from Jason's attachment to Michael which was all that mattered to her.

They're all so fucked up.

THIS, and also using Michael as a tool to try to have some power within the Quartermaine Family as the mother of a Q grandson. When Michael was a baby, she lived in the mansion w/AJ for a time and married him. I think at the time she was trying to say Jason was dangerous and was going to take Michael away from her. She also 'tested the waters' with Jason around that time by wondering aloud if she should have sex with AJ.  After that, Monica sometimes had to kiss Carly's ass to have any access at all to her own grandson. I remember her thanking Carly for bringing young Michael (and Morgan) to the Q mansion during a holiday after Alan had died. 

• Love 2

I certainly think Michael is capable of shooting him in the groin or something, even if he's not gonna shoot Sonny deadskis. :(:(:(:(

THIS - Oh yes, This!!!  I want this more than life itself.  I can't think of a better place to shoot him because it's the most important thing in the world to him.  Let's face it - he's not going to die, anyhow, and this is a perfect solution.  Just think of the little orange man, strutting around without his nuts and his stupid little dick.  The everlasting joy of it would keep me watching the show forever.

• Love 4

Heather is now on my list for not shooting Kiki when she had a clean shot and no witnesses. However, if she REPENTS by shooting Carly tomorrow and then kicking the body into the water, I may cross her off the list.

Chad and Laura continue to kill it.

And I hate to say it, but I thought MSt was actually really good today. She was doing so much with just her eyes. Why she and the directors think the repeating and screaming lines and flailing around was good is beyond me. Nina is so much creepier and actually interesting and watchable when MSt plays it small.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5