Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

But that's already happened before to him, and with Ron in charge I can see him turning a Sonny stint in prison into the soap version of "Orange Is the New Black" and if he were to be institutionalized then it'd be a good excuse for him to plagiarize "American Horror Story", probably with Heather and Stavros thrown in for good measure.

I'm down (except for Stavros).

I'm down (except for Stavros).

But it'd be all from the pen of Ron...I just can't take that risk, my sanity means too much to me.

So, yeah, I'm sure she's in tears, Moobster

I like how Sonny goes around town like he's the "good gangster" verses those degenerates like Julian and others who dare not be him with his "code or honour". He's not only disgusting but also delusional and really needs a crowbar to the cranium.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4
LOL that Sonny thinks losing him as a client is something Alexis would regret.

Wasn't she only his attorney again because he kind of sort of blackmailed her into it?  In exchange for helping Kristina get into Yale or something like that?  So, yeah, I'm sure she's in tears, Moobster.  And how short-sighted to fire the best attorney you've ever had when you've got that whole "shot an innocent man in cold blood" thing hanging over your head just begging to come out (and you're busily planning to kill the mother of your unborn child/grandchild). Of course, being Sonny, he probably figures two things - 1)  He'll never get busted, because he's just that smart, and 2) if he does get busted somehow, all he has to do is flash his dimples at Alexis and she'll fall in line and get his ass out of trouble. 

• Love 6

Kristina isn't even at Yale, and when she was, that worked out great. Sonny is so smart and great at thinking things through, no?

Jasus was the brains, no?

Guys, are we waiting to see what kind of Jason Mr Miller is playing or is Jasus a Burton exclusive?

So I went back and looked at who wrote today's script. Scott Sickles. Well that explains Maxie and Morgan acting like they interact daily.

They were so flipping cute, though. And at least Morgan was all, "who what where when why how?" when Maxie was talking. I'm really surprised by how much I liked their interaction.

HOW did I miss Patty opening his loose lips to Sabrina in the previews. Sam is all, "I can't tell you anything, Silas." And Patty is like, "Luke SPENCAAA with the candlestick!!!!!"

I hate him.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

HOW did I miss Patty opening his loose lips to Sabrina in the previews. Sam is all, "I can't tell you anything, Silas." And Patty is like, "Luke SPENCAAA with the candlestick!!!!!"

I hate him

Well you know how concerned Sam is that the Nina might find out what's going on and interfere just like last time...unless they give Sam a scene with Julian pretty soon I am just not finding myself interested in watching her lately. Ron has finally broken my Sam love spell.

And Patrick has to clue Sabrina in so we can now watch her fret and freak out over the idea that Ava just perhaps may not be guilty and therefore she is going to kill a truly innocent baby, let the nail biting commence...

Random query - if it happened, I must have tuned out because...Nina...but did she give any kind of shit about Nathan's disappearance?

She was too busy doing her booty lunges and quad squats and chin downs and ab runs.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 3

AJ breathed, it bothered Sonny.

AJ dared to dream, Sonny was perturbed.

AJ woke up and ate eggs for breakfast, Sonny was offended.

AJ drank a cup of coffee with two sugars and 1 cream, Sonny did not like it.

AJ spoke, Sonny had a mad.

AJ didn't kill Connie, so Sonny murdered him.

I didn't start watching until June, so I don't remember A.J. but I've been here plenty long enough to despise Sonny - therefore, I am sure you are correct. 

• Love 1

And Patrick has to clue Sabrina in so we can now watch her fret and freak out over the idea that Ava just perhaps may not be guilty and therefore she is going to kill a truly innocent baby, let the nail biting commence...

Whenever they're in a scene together, I can't get past the fact that Patty was ready to have a ~family~ with Sabrina less than a year ago and now she's a nobody in his life. I can't stand him.

I like Silas.  I like ME.  He's one of the main things keeping me hanging on and today was the first day in weeks that I watched the show because I knew I wasn't going to have to deal with too much Sam/Patrick stuff since I loathe them with the power of a fiery billion suns.   And I still think that ME/KeMo have IT with a capital I.T.  Why they decided to drop their story and start up this ridiculous, out of nowhere Sam/Patrick thing is beyond me as there's NOTHING THERE!   I did not see a final gasp as another poster stated, but feelings still there, the looks between them, the softness in their voices, the fact that they might start interacting again.   Until there's no hope, I will still hope.

Patrick?  For all of his douchebaggery ways can just go DIAF so hard!  Flame away, Patrick, flame away!

Nathan I'd prefer with Anna over Maxie.  For all of the months they've been stringing this Maxie/Nathan story, there is still zero substance to the pairing.  I have absolutely no clue as to why he likes her and vice versa other than the fact that they are both attractive people.   Oh, and RP still can not act.  He is a pretty block of wood.  Period.

That final scene was ludicrous.  End of.  Period.

I despise Patrick.  Can never be mentioned enough.  I prefer Kiki over Patrick.  Yes, I dislike him *that* much.   And I REALLY loathe this Sam/Patrick thing.  REALLY, REALLY, REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It made me stop watching the show when nothing else has.

I would frame this post if I could.

I don't ship Sam/Silas, mostly because it's hard to ship anyone or anything under Cartini, but it's unfortunate that the main reason that coupling was dropped was because of plot point Sam/Patrick. I'm not convinced that it had anything to do with fan reaction against SS. I'm pretty sure KeMo/ME have more followers than JT/KeMo. And it's not like JT/KeMo have some kind of OUT OF THIS WORLD chemistry (I swear, all they do is just smile at each other), so this is all NuJason's fault.

Maxie/Nathan are freaking SNORE to me. No real connection. Nothing. Nada. Zero.

Oh, I also loathe Patrick, if that hasn't been made clear.

I should change my username to ILoathePatrick.

It's that serious, y'all.

• Love 2

I like Silas.  I like ME.  He's one of the main things keeping me hanging on and today was the first day in weeks that I watched the show because I knew I wasn't going to have to deal with too much Sam/Patrick stuff since I loathe them with the power of a fiery billion suns.   And I still think that ME/KeMo have IT with a capital I.T.  Why they decided to drop their story and start up this ridiculous, out of nowhere Sam/Patrick thing is beyond me as there's NOTHING THERE!   I did not see a final gasp as another poster stated, but feelings still there, the looks between them, the softness in their voices, the fact that they might start interacting again.   Until there's no hope, I will still hope.

Patrick?  For all of his douchebaggery ways can just go DIAF so hard!  Flame away, Patrick, flame away!

Nathan I'd prefer with Anna over Maxie.  For all of the months they've been stringing this Maxie/Nathan story, there is still zero substance to the pairing.  I have absolutely no clue as to why he likes her and vice versa other than the fact that they are both attractive people.   Oh, and RP still can not act.  He is a pretty block of wood.  Period.

That final scene was ludicrous.  End of.  Period.

I despise Patrick.  Can never be mentioned enough.  I prefer Kiki over Patrick.  Yes, I dislike him *that* much.   And I REALLY loathe this Sam/Patrick thing.  REALLY, REALLY, REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It made me stop watching the show when nothing else has.

I want to gift this post an Evil Eye mall necklace after I propose to it, I could not agree anymore with every single thing you said.

Ron seems to not give a good damn about actual couple chemistry, the SERIAL KILLER and Carly is a perfect example, or Kiki with any living creature, Sabrina, Felix, he puts together whomever he feels like at any given time regardless of past, ongoing or potential relationships that actually work and function well.

Patrick and Sam are the means to a very shitty end, they didn't even have a real first date and suddenly Sam's taking her top off and Patrick is about to play "doctor" with her chest pillows.

• Love 2

I loved the Morgan/Maxie scenes. I love Morgan any time really. Whatever. He made Ava breakfast again! I can't!

With a flower no less. Awww! She's his hard habit to break. I'm pretty sure that part was written especially for me.

So I went back and looked at who wrote today's script. Scott Sickles. Well that explains Maxie and Morgan acting like they interact daily.

So I guess you guys didn't see Ron's tweet yesterday that we were getting a Morgan/Maxie - "Moxie?" scene because the viewers "demanded it". What the fuck ever, Ron.  That being said...

They were so flipping cute, though. And at least Morgan was all, "who what where when why how?" when Maxie was talking. I'm really surprised by how much I liked their interaction.

I completely agree with this. There was a whole lot of pretty in that room. And they have a similar not all there personality that makes them work very well together. If I didn't love Ava/Morgan so much, I wouldn't mind seeing them together. It's better than Morgan/Kiki by about a trillion. I am good with them as friends though too, they were a little breath of fresh air.

I agree. I feel bad for Liason fans. That pairing is the longest cocktease ever.

I don't. At all. At the risk of saying something that would get me in trouble, let me just say that they remind me of Florida fans. And as a diehard Georgia Bulldog fan, that should tell you all you need to know. But I really could care less about Jason. Pretty much one of the only good things this regime did was kicking him into the harbor. Way to screw it up, guys.

Sonny continues to be more disgusting and more disease-ridden than Ebola.

• Love 4

Since I basically ignore Kiki, I'd forgotten until I clicked that link that her last name is "Jerome."  When she's revealed to be Nina's kid (not a spoiler--just, c'mon... you know it's coming), is she going to change her name to Clay?  Kiki Clay?  Can it get any worse?

• Love 2
I agree. I feel bad for Liason fans. That pairing is the longest cocktease ever.

I don't. At all. At the risk of saying something that would get me in trouble, let me just say that they remind me of Florida fans. And as a diehard Georgia Bulldog fan, that should tell you all you need to know. 

Is that pertaining to football lol? I'm just gonna translate that to some sort of college football version of the Red Sex-Yankees rivalry.

So I guess you guys didn't see Ron's tweet yesterday that we were getting a Morgan/Maxie - "Moxie?" scene because the viewers "demanded it". What the fuck ever, Ron.  That being said...

At least it wasn't Britt/Morgan, heh. I think the more KTh and BC tweet about that the more Ron gets annoyed. For once his pettiness works in my favor.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Is that pertaining to football lol? I'm just gonna translate that to some sort of college football version of the Red Sex-Yankees rivalry.

Auburn-Alabama is more along the lines of Red Sox-Yankees, but yes it's college football. Which has more interesting drama than this show does right now.

• Love 1

At least it wasn't Britt/Morgan, heh. I think the more KTh and BC tweet about that the more Ron gets annoyed. For once his pettiness works in my favor.

I best get Maxie/Morgan before Ron grants that cray Twitter campaign that was probs Kelly's idea.

Sadly, I must agree.  I like both actors and characters and I think they're a cute real life couple, but I am in no way interested in seeing Britt and Morgan together.  Britt noticing the picture of Morgan at Carly's and noting that he was a hottie was all the wink-wink I need.

I've slightly warmed to Britt/Nik lately, they've had some nice, Niz triangle free scenes.  But it's still a dead end.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

We should have had a drinking game for every time that Michael and Kiki labeled Sonny as Michael's "father" today. When they got tired of alluding to his "father" they just switched and called Michael Sonny's "son". AJ is Michael's father, right? Every so often I have to check Wikipedia to ensure that I am right about that. Sonny is no more Michael's father than Osama the Terrorist was the father of Chelsea Clinton. When the soap keeps pretending this false wannabe relationship, it is confusing and pointless.

• Love 2

Sadly, I must agree.  I like both actors and characters and I think they're a cute real life couple, but I am in no way interested in seeing Britt and Morgan together.  Britt noticing the picture of Morgan at Carly's and noting that he was a hottie was all the wink-wink I need.

I've slightly warmed to Britt/Nik lately, they've had some nice, Niz triangle free scenes.  But it's still a dead end.

I don't have a twitter account, so I only know what's been posted here -- what are they suggesting the s/l be for Britt and Morgan?  I can't imagine why they'd be in the same room, much less be in a relationship together.  We already have to deal with CD and KA sucking all of the chemistry out of a room.  But I would take the chance on another real life couple if BB would come back.  A Johnny/Maxie/Nathan triangle might be nice to see. 

I liked Britt and Nik, when Ben was missing.  But I don't know how they can move forward, even though they still got it when not trying to be sexy.  Have they dropped the s/l with her and Spencer playing hide 'n go seek with Nik?  It seems like so much has been stalled with TG being ill and Jason returning. 

• Love 1

I like both actors and characters and I think they're a cute real life couple

Did you see they got a new dog today? Whiskey. Heh.

I don't have a twitter account, so I only know what's been posted here -- what are they suggesting the s/l be for Britt and Morgan?

A romance so they can bang as their job and get paid for it. No thanks. If you're that desperate to act out your private life, make a sex tape.

• Love 3

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the KeMo/ME chemistry today.

I will take Dr McBain over PatDouche everyday.

I loved Sam and McBain, but Silas has just been a big snore for me.  It's like they took the best parts of McBain away, left the boring parts and called it a doctor.  I don't even think Eeyore sounds this depressed.  ME/Silas looks like he's the one who was in a coma, not Tigger, uh, I mean Nina.  Speaking of Nina (god, why?), If people wake up that energetic and refreshed after a 20 year coma, sign me up! 

A romance so they can bang as their job and get paid for it. No thanks. If you're that desperate to act out your private life, make a sex tape.

lol  I just don't see how this would work.  Look what they had to do to get CD and KA together.  I doubt Britt wants to date a 20 year old guy with no real job, when she's been with a surgeon and a prince, ffs. But, nice try, kids. 

Morgan and Maxie were...weird...today.  In fact, I'm not really sure if I even liked it or not.  There was just so much talking and flailing around, and the faces.  Who was asking for this, again?  Random.  But not entirely bad. 

Jordan is just so much better at being a mobster than all of the other mobsters.  And she does it all while looking smoking hot.  If she were the norm on this show, I'd gladly tune in to watch "General Hot Mob".  She and Anna and Ava still need to get together to start their BAMILF club.

I hate Kiki.

Sonny, too, only I find him sometimes amusing in his jazz handed uselessness. 

Kiki's slack-jawed uselessness amuses me not at all. 

• Love 2

Watching Julian half naked is always a treat for me, but if one more f'ing person in that town makes him "swear" to tell the whole truth and nothing but so help him spray tan I will lose it.

Why the hell even ask the man for the truth when most of them won't believe him anyway?? They all act as if Julian is the first lying liar who has lied in town in ages, for god's sake no one tells the truth hardly ever! Most of them are goddamn criminals to start with! Heck, even the little kids fib and lie at will, it's just...my blood pressure can't handle it.

I have to watch the SERIAL KILLER pout over Carly's infidelity, Sonny is breaking and entering and being his normal hideous self, Patrick is off running around trying to play the Drew to Sam's Nancy while his wife is overseas and might just have a touch of mental instability as far as he knows, but Julian gets the third degree from Alexis who was really just hoping to have good reason to let him take her panties off again, not that I blame her, and then gets threatened in his own home, which is still riddled with bullets I'd imagine, all thanks to having some very shitty bodyguards..why can't he just win the day even a little bit? 

• Love 7

I loved Sam and McBain, but Silas has just been a big snore for me.  It's like they took the best parts of McBain away, left the boring parts and called it a doctor.  I don't even think Eeyore sounds this depressed.  ME/Silas looks like he's the one who was in a coma, not Tigger, uh, I mean Nina. 

This is where I am, too.  So sad because McBam was all kinds of hot.  I didn't even think Silas was that bad at first.  But he went downhill in a major way once the Nina crap started up.  In my head I know this ship has sailed, but my heart still hopes that PP litigation will settle and we can all collectively pretend that Kiki/Silas/Franco never happened.

• Love 2

Watching Julian half naked is always a treat for me, but if one more f'ing person in that town makes him "swear" to tell the whole truth and nothing but so help him spray tan I will lose it.

Why the hell even ask the man for the truth when most of them won't believe him anyway?? They all act as if Julian is the first lying liar who has lied in town in ages, for god's sake no one tells the truth hardly ever! Most of them are goddamn criminals to start with! Heck, even the little kids fib and lie at will, it's just...my blood pressure can't handle it.

Especially since most of the people asking him this are themselves LYING.  Alexis was lying to him at the engagement party, she started out lying to him this go-around - although she folded quickly - and this WHOLE THING WITH SONNY IS BECAUSE SONNY LIED.  LIED like bloated, rat-teethed, orange little moobster that he is.  And he acts like Julian is so terrible and he's so good.

BTW, all this outrage from Sonny and Shawn about Julian's group selling drugs, what bull are they selling?  I know the show has always been very vague about what Sonny does in his illegal business, but last time I checked, the mob wasn't illegally supplying schools and hospital with supplies, or bringing in girl scout cookies.  Whatever the hell Sonny does is just as bad as what Julian does.  Difference is, Julian looks better - a WHOLE LOT BETTER - doing it. 

• Love 7

"last time I checked, the mob wasn't illegally supplying schools and hospital with supplies, or bringing in girl scout cookies. "

Ahem if I remember correctly it was gummy bears.

Y'all I was on the barge for like 6 months and I kinda wished I stayed. I look at Sunny, Carly, Morgan, and Ava and think what's wrong with you? Just ew

• Love 2

Especially since most of the people asking him this are themselves LYING.  Alexis was lying to him at the engagement party, she started out lying to him this go-around - although she folded quickly - and this WHOLE THING WITH SONNY IS BECAUSE SONNY LIED.  LIED like bloated, rat-teethed, orange little moobster that he is.  And he acts like Julian is so terrible and he's so good.

BTW, all this outrage from Sonny and Shawn about Julian's group selling drugs, what bull are they selling?  I know the show has always been very vague about what Sonny does in his illegal business, but last time I checked, the mob wasn't illegally supplying schools and hospital with supplies, or bringing in girl scout cookies.  Whatever the hell Sonny does is just as bad as what Julian does.  Difference is, Julian looks better - a WHOLE LOT BETTER - doing it

Amen a million times. If Julian is supposed to be so damn bad then what does that make the rest of them because true, he isn't a saint by far, he's killed, he's done shady things, he's lied, but he's in PC, if you aren't doing one of those things or all of the above you haven't been born yet or you still drink from sippy cups.

Heck, stay in town long enough and even the virginal Mary like nurses will morph into baby killers eventually. Am I supposed to think that Julian is as bad, if not worse, as a woman targeting an unborn child to kill it solely to get revenge on its mother? Yeah, thanks Ron, let me get right on reevaluating my moral code and all...asshole.

And the drugs...dear god, drugs do kill people but so do Sonny and Shawn and that's a fact. They kill and murder at will. Sonny killed AJ but somehow found a way to make himself seem so important to his son that he just couldn't turn himself in and admit the truth, and Shawn tries to kill people but fails miserably, except when it came to killing his good buddy, they both need to go swimming in a cement filled pool.

I also want to say I actually wished Alexis hadn't brought up the whole "Julian is a donor match for Danny" to throw into Sonny's face as a reason why he couldn't kill him because Julian is far more than just a damn match for Danny.

He's a human being first and foremost and for Sonny to barge into his home and play judge, jury, and executioner with him, without even a shred of evidence or proof to his accusations, should have made Alexis quit instead of being fired and she should have told Sonny that if he dared kill Julian she'd be the state's number one witness when it came time to bring his killer/s to justice.

• Love 9

last time I checked, the mob wasn't illegally supplying schools and hospital with supplies, or bringing in girl scout cookies.

Ahem if I recall it was gummy bears, but realistically (I know) Sonny makes most his money the old fashioned way putting the fear of god into small business owners, loan sharking, the extra fun kind of gambling ths can invoke kneecaps but not drugs because drugs are bad and a detriment to the community.

Edit sorry for weird double post thought my phone ate the first one.

Also I was on the barge for 6months and somehow my guilty pleasure couple Ava and Morgan have become really really icky.

Edited by pele2102
  • Love 1

I think when Todd was on, he called out Sonny for smuggling guns into PC. He did say that the gun he had came from one of Sonny's shipments. If so, shouldn't Sonny be responsible for every death his smuggled guns was used for.

• Love 4

It cracks me up that they now claim that Sonny does not run prostitution rings because when he first came on he had a strip club, you know the one where he forced underage Karen to strip after getting her hooked on drugs.

But Sonny does not run drugs or women and Karen did apologize to him for what she did (no lie it was on PC and I almost threw up)

• Love 2
Amen a million times. If Julian is supposed to be so damn bad then what does that make the rest of them because true, he isn't a saint by far, he's killed, he's done shady things, he's lied, but he's in PC, if you aren't doing one of those things or all of the above you haven't been born yet or you still drink from sippy cups.

why can't he just win the day even a little bit?

Maybe because he's a smug asshole who murdered two people in cold blood (sorry, the revenge killing of the guy attacking Jordan was still a revenge killing). Played by a hella annoying in real life, rather mediocre actor who, thankfully, has given up on his creepy William Shatner stalking.  And he turns Alexis from a neurotic, but competent, attorney into Peggy Sue Got Married meets 13 going on 30 with her teen age girl who's never been to second base trapped inside a middle-aged woman's body. Plus, one side is right, Anna (and Duke) or Julian, and I'm Team Anna.

Look, Sonny needs to pay for his crimes. Shawn/Sean needs to go to jail. Same with Ava. Jason, etc. But that doesn't mean Julian gets a free pass because they've suffered hideous crimes. He doesn't get to whine, "They get away with murder, so how come can't I?"*

*Meanwhile, Sean/Shawn can raise his hand and say, "You know, with my bad aim, I've never actually managed to kill anyone."

On top of everything else, Julian ain't nothing special. He wasn't part of mega super couple Sonny and Brenda.  He wasn't part of GH legacy, like Jason.  He doesn't miss everything in his path and is a completely expendable, secondary character, like Sean/Shawn. I'll be happy the day he's finally gone. With Ron's timing, I'm putting it March, 2015. Then again, I think we'll see Fluke for a cameo's worth of episodes in October and then not again until 2015 either.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 1

LOL that Sonny thinks losing him as a client is something Alexis would regret.

I guess Diane is back then? 

I still don't understand why there is a bar by the new front door.

It's because you need a drink immediately when entering Kiki's abode. 

But I really could care less about Jason. Pretty much one of the only good things this regime did was kicking him into the harbor. Way to screw it up, guys.

Jason being shot and being rolled into the water without any pomp and circumstance was a special day in my world. I hate that they took it away from me. 

• Love 4

Maybe because he's a smug asshole who murdered two people in cold blood (sorry, the revenge killing of the guy attacking Jordan was still a revenge killing). Played by a hella annoying in real life, rather mediocre actor who, thankfully, has given up on his creepy William Shatner stalking.  And he turns Alexis from a neurotic, but competent, attorney into Peggy Sue Got Married meets 13 going on 30 with her teen age girl who's never been to second base trapped inside a middle-aged woman's body. Plus, one side is right, Anna (and Duke) or Julian, and I'm Team Anna.

Look, Sonny needs to pay for his crimes. Shawn/Sean needs to go to jail. Same with Ava. Jason, etc. But that doesn't mean Julian gets a free pass because they've suffered hideous crimes. He doesn't get to whine, "They get away with murder, so how come can't I?

YMMV, but I like Julian fine, certainly far more than hypocrites like Sonny, and Duke, and yes even Anna, well I still adore Anna, I always will but since she's bedding Duke considering what she knows he's done? She can have a seat about Julian, especially since he didn't kill their kid regardless of whatever new shit Ron writes. I watched then and I know the truth and how things actually played out. He killed their baby's killer, he deserved a medal honestly for doing it too, that chick really was a mess and a half.

I also like William as well, he's one of the better actors on the show, imho, and I enjoy his work. I personally could care less about what he does outside of the show, however, since I don't know him and never will.

As far as I've seen it's never been implied on the show that Julian expected or expects a free pass from anyone about anything, most of the things he's done he's hardly been apologetic about in the first place to even think that way. 

And as far as I have seen Julian has never whined about the lack of a free pass either just because others have gotten away with the same or worse than he has. If anything he is actually upfront about being a criminal and breaking the law and doing bad things, certainly far more than the rest of the law breaking hacks in town.

Part of the reason I like Julian is that he has never pulled a Sonny and tried to make it seem as if he was above it all somehow, that he is merely a misunderstood "good gangster" with a heart of gold. He is who he is and rarely has been apologetic about it and I can actually respect that verses a whiner who blames a brain tumor for killing innocent people or a coward who would murder his son's birth father and then do all he could, including taking another life, if it meant not having to face nary a consequence for his actions.

Just the way they had Sonny in Julian's place acting, as usual, all high and mighty as if he, a man of honour, should/could decide if such a lowlife as Julian should live or die. GTFO with that nonsense, as if Sonny's track record merely involves a bit of jaywalking and the odd parking ticket.

Would I love to see Julian "win the day" over those degenerates? Absolutely without question and that was my point. If I have to watch the truly insufferable go around PC with everyone kissing their asses and making excuses for them, then it's high time Julian got the same treatment as far as I'm concerned.

Julian can be an ass at times and he certainly isn't going to turn into a law abiding citizen anytime soon if ever, but he doesn't try to dress himself up as Prince Charming on the flipped of that, what you see is what you get and I like what I see, especially in boxer briefs.

ETA:

And killing the Diamond douche was one of the best things Julian has done since coming back to PC, imho, I was waiting/hoping for someone to take him out from the beginning. I don't need people arrested anymore I want them killed, as in "unload the clip into their bodies until they stop twitching" killed, it makes it harder to bring them back later, well usually though I put nothing past Ron.

On top of everything else, Julian ain't nothing special. He wasn't part of mega super couple Sonny and Brenda.  He wasn't part of GH legacy, like Jason

I'll just say that I'd rather have a not so special Julian than more of the same with Sonny and his spawns eating this show alive, or more talentless newbies brought on to under-perform and bore me to death, most of whom end up paired with either Sonny or his spawns. It's like a cycle of death but without the sweet release of death. 

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 12
Morgan and Maxie were...weird...today.  In fact, I'm not really sure if I even liked it or not.  There was just so much talking and flailing around, and the faces.  Who was asking for this, again?  Random.  But not entirely bad. 

I'm glad it wasn't just me. I think Maxie is adorable, but I'm sorry that scene was like Kiki zipped herself in a Maxie costume. It was like at least she was cute and wearing a great outfit but the words and actions were all Kiki. Hey at least she wasn't looking like Mrs. Potato Head.

And don't get me started on Poohbear. ugh! I just truely don't get Morgan's appeal AT ALL. I would rather have a root canal then a conversation with someone so duh! I swear I think HE is the one using all the MaryJane in PC. Sonny's pissed b/c Julian is supplying his kid with all his drugs.

I want to slap his face every damn time he talks.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 1
I want to slap his face every damn time he talks.

I find that I'm more tempted to do that when he's standing there with that unforgivable "dur?" face of his, as if he is incapable of the simplest comprehension of things such as facts, the world around him, people, or the English language. He's just such a dumb kid to me, I can't get past it.

• Love 3

I could see it though because Maxie was very like.....Jesse Spano on caffeine pills and....he lives with Lauren.....and his mom is Carly......dad is Sonny. The only normal speakers Morgan has been around were Jax and Dante. He's forgotten Dante. So I guess we add Micheal. If he loses Micheal, he loses all speaking skills or gets an Aussie accent.

• Love 1

Heck, stay in town long enough and even the virginal Mary like nurses will morph into baby killers eventually. Am I supposed to think that Julian is as bad, if not worse, as a woman targeting an unborn child to kill it solely to get revenge on its mother? Yeah, thanks Ron, let me get right on reevaluating my moral code and all...asshole.

And the drugs...dear god, drugs do kill people but so do Sonny and Shawn and that's a fact. They kill and murder at will. Sonny killed AJ but somehow found a way to make himself seem so important to his son that he just couldn't turn himself in and admit the truth, and Shawn tries to kill people but fails miserably, except when it came to killing his good buddy, they both need to go swimming in a cement filled pool.

I also want to say I actually wished Alexis hadn't brought up the whole "Julian is a donor match for Danny" to throw into Sonny's face as a reason why he couldn't kill him because Julian is far more than just a damn match for Danny.

He's a human being first and foremost and for Sonny to barge into his home and play judge, jury, and executioner with him, without even a shred of evidence or proof to his accusations, should have made Alexis quit instead of being fired and she should have told Sonny that if he dared kill Julian she'd be the state's number one witness when it came time to bring his killer/s to justice.

So much this. Every word.

And no Ron, I did not appreciate the camera focusing on bandaged Jason after the conversation about Julian being a match for Danny. If Julian dies, especially from Sonny's mouth (I would say Sonny's hand but we know Sonny has to issue orders rather than do the deed himself- except for AJ of course) and if Sonny does not get his comeuppance for murdering AJ, I am permanently on the Barge.

Also, Sonny, Carly and Shawn all need to DIAF, with Ron of course.

• Love 1

It cracks me up that they now claim that Sonny does not run prostitution rings because when he first came on he had a strip club, you know the one where he forced underage Karen to strip after getting her hooked on drugs.

But Sonny does not run drugs or women and Karen did apologize to him for what she did (no lie it was on PC and I almost threw up)

Don't remind me one of the worse scenes ever.

THe only way I'd care about Jason is if they would do something different.Like he remembered he was Jason Q and conflicted between him and Jason M.Interestingly on ATWT in 92 or 93 Holden lost his memory and marland didn't want him to ever get his memory back as he wanted Holden and Lily to fall in love again without his memories but they had in 97 Holden regain his memories.Guess I'm just so sick of mob crap and I really miss character driven drama.

• Love 3

Once again, Sonny and his flunky Shawn proves that their egos, their arrogance and their breathtaking hypocrisy know no bounds. Barging into Julian's place the morning after he spent the night with Alexis was bad enough, but Sonny's accusing Julian of hiding behind family almost made me have a rage blackout. This from the same sawed-off mobster who's hidden behind Michael for years and the hitman who can't shoot straight and hides behind TJ! Julian's no saint either, but he wouldn't try to kidnap a pregnant woman just to cover his own ass. Ava has brought much of her misery on herself, but her unborn child shouldn't have to suffer for her numerous sins, whether it's by Sabrina's hand or Sonny's. That putting Ava in danger, risking the life of a child that may very well be Morgan's is beside the point to Sonny. Then again, Sonny's selfishness is the point, which is why, he and Shawn for that matter, are irredeemable, unlike Julian. At least Julian's lying about Ric, wrong at it is, is about protecting those he loves from Fluke; Sonny, otoh, only cares about protecting himself. Sonny's needs always come first, in one way or another. Julian has suffered plenty for his sins, whether it was his thankfully brief breakup with Alexis, getting knocked out by Morgan or Lucas getting shot while Sonny continues to get away with murder, literally and figuratively, for decades. Sonny's arrogance in general and towards/about Julian, Ava, Alexis, Michael and AJ should be his downfall. Sonny needs to pay dearly, legally and above all, permanently, for what he's done.

Maxie/Nathan are freaking SNORE to me. No real connection. Nothing. Nada. Zero.

And they are still better than Cranco, Michael/Kiki, Shawn/Jordan and Sonny/life.

• Love 7

Sonny's needs always come first, in one way or another.

This. It cracked me up yesterday when Sonny threatened Julian by vowing to find another donor for Danny. He showed no concern for the child, or for the child having a living grandfather. He just wanted to be able to kill Julian, and finding a donor was just a means to an end. 

• Love 4
Whenever they're in a scene together, I can't get past the fact that Patty was ready to have a ~family~ with Sabrina less than a year ago and now she's a nobody in his life.

I can't get upset about it because it was such an idiotic pairing in the first place. Sabrina had her Disney-fairy-tale idea of marrying the perfect doctor. Patrick allowed himself to be bulldozed into a relationship. Neither of them had a realistic foundation for the relationship. At least they're still friendly toward each other.

When the soap keeps pretending this false wannabe relationship, it is confusing and pointless.

The circumstances of Michael and Sonny being father and son are problematic, to say the least, but that doesn't mean it isn't a genuine relationship. Like it or not, Sonny and Michael consider themselves father and son. It's not a false relationship. AJ is also Michael's father, which everyone accepts—even Sonny, albeit in the most grudging manner possible.

Why the hell even ask the man for the truth when most of them won't believe him anyway??

I love that Julian pointed that out. I also love that Alexis called Sonny's bluff about killing Julian, and of course Sonny just sat there like the wienie he is.

And no Ron, I did not appreciate the camera focusing on bandaged Jason after the conversation about Julian being a match for Danny.

That cracked me up. I know we're supposed to know it's Jason, but it was just so blatant. And anyway, there's no guarantee that Jason would be a match for Danny.

• Love 3

I'm gonna pray at the blown out candle for Ava's baby and the Shamwow candle that the Jason shot right after Sonny snarled to Julian "I I promise I promise I will find another donor for Danny......if it's the last .... thing.... I do." means that Jason will be like nah dude fuck you, you killed my brother and now you wanna use my kid and wife in mob wars after I died and missed years of my kid's life, your son got raped, your daughter got blown up, and...naw. Fuck you, Sonny, I'm done. I didn't even get to spend the last years of my grandfather's life with him because of your insecure bullshit. I'm a Quartermaine. Fuck this. And Carly? Go.... see a shrink. I'm done.

I could love that Jason.

• Love 8

AJ is also Michael's father, which everyone accepts—even Sonny, albeit in the most grudging manner possible.

I don't think Sonny or Carly ever accepted it.  Carly was still calling AJ a sperm donor on his deathbed.  I also think that Sonny shooting AJ was partly about Connie but also keeping Sonny #1 in Michael's eyes.   

Neither of them truly acknowledged Michael and AJ's relationship.  They have never given true thought to Michael's actual loss (with AJ's death and with stealing him from his father before his birth).  I would love it for Michael to realize that AJ wasn't the only one who was robbed.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 3

Ron has no loyality or an original thought. He has copied everything, now its lets cover for Michael protecting himself. It went sooo well last time. None of the characters have a brain between them thanks to FrankenRon. Ron may write this s%^&, but Frank ok's it.I honestly think FrankenRon are going to get an enormous bonus when this show bites the dust.No way anyone who has ever watched a soap can call this good writing..Can call it any type of writing except monkees in the computer room.

• Love 1

The entire Quartermaine family and Micheal himself were robbed. It's sad, and I really hope that Micheal points out that while most kids were applying to colleges, he was getting raped in prison because of who Sonny and Carly are. Not because of the Quartermaines. Why did Micheal kill Claudia? Because Sonny, the man Carly chose to be Micheal's dad instead of his real father, was in yet another mob war and she kidnapped his sister. When other kids were playing in the park, Micheal was in a coma because another one of Sonny's enemies gunned for him and hit Micheal. When other kids were happily chatting, Micheal was catatonic because he watched a psycho murder his bio dad. So what the hell makes Sonny and Carly think he would ever be like "Yolo, got you guys! Let's get blts! "

They robbed Jason of his future as a doctor, his time with his grandfather and father and brother. And then they robbed it from Michael. What kind of moron does not want the best for their child? Safety? Schools? Opportunities? Oh, two insecure sad people who constantly have to prove they are good enough. They have so much collateral damage it's pathetic.

• Love 7
Neither of them truly acknowledged Michael and AJ's relationship.

Carly and Sonny accepted that Michael wanted to get to know AJ. They didn't like it at all, of course, and they didn't always keep their stupid comments to themselves, but it's not as if they forbade Michael to have any contact with AJ. One thing Michael did right was insist that he was going to make his own decisions about AJ. If he didn't like him, it wasn't going to be because Carly and Sonny hated AJ. Sonny and Carly were just human enough to let that happen.

I have no doubt that Carly and Sonny will ever acknowledge how many people were robbed when AJ died. They're way too selfish for that. Even when Carly was with Michael at the hospital to provide "support" while Michael was sitting with AJ, it was to make sure AJ didn't tell Michael that Sonny shot him. Carly and Sonny will always put themselves first. ALWAYS.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4