Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Won't Lizzie notice the bullet holes scars and figure out that John Doe is her beloved?

I'm sure Victor had those fixed/removed so he'd have his perfect assassin specimen once Jason recovered (and so the GH makeup dept won't have to be bothered). After all, Helena got shot point-blank and bled out and she's back, looking fantastic. 

If I had money to spare, I'd bet you all that once NuJason starts talking, he'll say something to Elizabeth like hearing her voice made him want to live/saved his life. He'll recall how she found him when he was shot, face down in the snow, and nursed him back to life in her art studio. Also Sam will overhear some or all of this, run away in tears, and lean on Patrick (assuming she doesn't hate him at that point because she knows he withheld the Jasoncicle info.) Calling it now...

I'm an Elizabeth fan BUT this show is so predictable. 

• Love 2

Aw, Morgan, ya big lunkhead. Don't understand why he believes Sonny is trying to kill Ava this morning when he didn't yesterday night but whatever I guess.

Lulu's hair looks nice in that bun.

ugh, poor pathetic Tracy. No lady, you don't know Fluke or Luke for that matter better than anyone.

Heh, Alexis is so excited for Patrick to be at the penthouse.

Is everyone gonna discover Fluke is a fake and/or evil before Geary gets back? Are we gonna get headless mute Fluke stand-in now too?

No good reason for Julian not to shoot that kinda hot henchman.

Really, Fluke still wants to kill Michael? Get over it, Fluke.

• Love 2

Oh My God, it burns

I lived in a barracks for year, and never wore a towel to answer the door. Turns out it is socially accepted to do it in Port Charles. Must be a hangover of the vampires.

"Hey, we pointed guns at each other last night, let's have hospital room sex. No lust or passion, it just says to in the script."

Lulu loves Tracy and Luke more than her hubby--lots more--as in "I will ruin your career by forcing you to talk in front of Tracy instead of talking to you in private like you asked me to."

Julian and mob mope #3 and Jordan were silly, the gun playacting was worse than 3rd graders on recess.

Enough said about the Sam/Patrick/Alexis brain trust, between the three they have 3/4 of a brain to share.

Edited by Happyshooter
  • Love 2

I prefer Liason.

Anyway, I liked Morgan tackling Lauren. That kind of fear and disgust and get out should be how everyone responds upon her entering a room. They should also throw her out like a pizza box. So Lauren can um do card tricks? Are we getting trolled? Like she has no real life skills beyond hobo. Even Franco has a job. Morgan reads books.

And whatever other residents. You're all dumb. Except for Dante. He could have solved this long ago, but was too busy solving other stuff.

Julian didn't kill Henchman because he just cleaned Sonny's mess. He's sick of cleaning up after Sonny. Even God took one day off.

• Love 4

Thanks now I'll forever see them a Jiz Liason....ewww.

I think Jiz Liason should be the name of Sonny next victim - I mean, girlfriend.  The name has a certain, I dunno, je ne sais quoi.  It goes well with the time-honored name of Corinthos.

Sonny and Jiz,

Sitting in a tree,

eff you see kay eye in gee,

First comes guns,

then comes carnage,

then comes Jizzy with a Kalishnikov cartridge.

Edited by boes
  • Love 11

No good reason for Julian not to shoot that kinda hot henchman.

I'm still fanwanking that Julian is working for a super-secret good guy agency, so he avoids trying to kill bad guys. And in Port Charles, it's not that hard since most of the bad guys are just tough-talking, panty-waisted wannabes. 

• Love 5

Wait, I'm confused, now Patrick was hoping Robin would change her mind about the divorce?  Dude, you're the one that filed.  Does anyone pay attention to scripts on this show or do they just fly in willy nilly.

Tracy, when did you become as dumb as a stump?  Connubial bliss (besides an initial ICK) how can she NOT know Luke isn't Luke if she supposedly knows him better than anyone?  Is she that desperate for attention?

I never need to see Michael without a shirt ever again.

I kind of like Fluke's henchman all up in Julian's face.

• Love 2
After all, Helena got shot point-blank and bled out and she's back, looking fantastic.

Constance Towers hasn't aged. She must be whom NLG is getting youth serum from.

Why does Kiki live with Morgan and not Michael?

Lauren and MIchael decided to "take it slow." Also, because Michael is an idiot and is letting her live at the brownstone rent-free. She "helps" Morgan occasionally with the renovations.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

"Hey, we pointed guns at each other last night, let's have hospital room sex. No lust or passion, it just says to in the script."

Poor Jordan.  The only guy they let her have sex with is Shawn - the guy who can't hit ANY target.  

And I can't believe his aim is any better when he's with her, either.

• Love 5

Wait, I'm confused, now Patrick was hoping Robin would change her mind about the divorce? Dude, you're the one that filed. Does anyone pay attention to scripts on this show or do they just fly in willy nilly.

I caught that, too. Is this a way for it to appear as if Patty was FORCED to develop feels for Sam because Robin wanted the divorce? Because it just completely contradicts everything already written.

Which is nothing new, sadly.

• Love 5

Poor Jordan.  The only guy they let her have sex with is Shawn - the guy who can't hit ANY target.  

And I can't believe his aim is any better when he's with her, either.

Nathan and Jordan, that would be epic. With lots of drama as she lets him think she is mobbed up to keep undercover. And Maxie could leave town again to go to common sense college.

Edited by Happyshooter
  • Love 3

I caught that, too. Is this a way for it to appear as if Patty was FORCED to develop feels for Sam because Robin wanted the divorce? Because it just completely contradicts everything already written.

Which is nothing new, sadly.

Not a Patrick fan, and this Kimberly director very part time acting mess is very bad, and made worse by Ron's stupid storytelling.

However, I will go against the trend here strongly, not because I like Patrick.

From his point of view, not ours because we see the truth...

1. Robin comes back from the dead at Patrick's wedding to the Nurse Angel of the World who has had lots of sex and who his daughter loves to death.

2. He cuts Sabrina off for Robin.

3. Robin peaces out to go help someone or something. Bye Hubby and Child, I'll write sometime, but not much because texting and email are hard.

4. Patrick's second daughter is killed. No visit. At all. (I was corrected, it was Sobby's son, not a girl)

5. He tracks Robin down, with the help of a PI, 50 miles away, and she blows him off cold.

6. Still not 100% sure, so he is sitting with Robin's mom and their daughter's grandma, and the daughter is very sad. Anna gets Robin to pick up Skype.

7. Turns out Robin blew past Port Charles on her way to the airport to Paris without a word, much less a stop.

I have to say, from Patrick's point of view it looks like Robin simply does not care. At all.

Edited by Happyshooter
  • Love 1

Okay so now Dante, Lula, Tracy, Anna, Patrick, Sam, and Alexis are all in on the 'something is up with Luke' train, yet TG is nowhere in sight and we haven't heard anything about him in a while. So how exactly are they going to advance this story?

I wonder if Sam & Alexis will confront Julian, he'll reveal that his boss only has Luke's face and then they'll bring in another actor to play that character until TG is healthy and they can do a search for the real Luke story?

4. Patrick's second daughter is killed. No visit. At all.

I think ShamWow was a boy.  

yet TG is nowhere in sight and we haven't heard anything about him in a while.

Rumor has it he's back filming next month.

Edited by LegalParrot81

Happyshooter, I totally respect your opinion and everyone else's on this subject. I understand people interpret things in different ways, which the back-and-forth writing doesn't help at all.

But in terms of the topic of the divorce, I always thought it was pretty clear it was Patty's idea and something HE wanted. When he saw Robin in the clinic, she was the one who said, "Please give me more time....I think you found me for a reason....no matter what you think of me, I love you and I always will." She only accepted the divorce because HE wanted it. So for him to say "I was wondering if she was going to change her mind" makes no sense.

• Love 2

4. Patrick's second daughter is killed. No visit. At all.

Shamwow was a boychild, though I know it's hard to tell the sex of a piece of cloth.(sorry late posting not beating a dead dishcloth)

But Patrick also knows:

1. Robin was forced to go with Victor per his own talk to Anna

2.Rafe had a CC business card and ran him off the road

3.When he saw Robin at CC she was saying one thing, BUT being all twitchie and nervous

4. CC was the sight of multiple kidnappings, Evil Victor WSB director ran the place, it blew up

So sorry but it isn't like the words coming out of Robin's month are all he has to go on there are other clues he CHOSES to ignore.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 4

Happyshooter, I totally respect your opinion and everyone else's on this subject. I understand people interpret things in different ways, which the back-and-forth writing doesn't help at all.

But in terms of the topic of the divorce, I always thought it was pretty clear it was Patty's idea and something HE wanted. When he saw Robin in the clinic, she was the one who said, "Please give me more time....I think you found me for a reason....no matter what you think of me, I love you and I always will." She only accepted the divorce because HE wanted it. So for him to say "I was wondering if she was going to change her mind" makes no sense.

No fight with you at all. I can see the divorce as it was his last attempt to get her to come back or open up or anything, but I can totally see it your way, too.

The terrible story plotting, and silly Kimberly once every three months for a day's shooting mess that Ron is allowing to happen, have caused one big pot of boiling crap on our screens.

Shamwow was a boychild, though I know it's hard to tell the sex of a piece of cloth.(sorry late posting not beating a dead dishcloth)

But Patrick also knows:

1. Robin was forced to go with Victor per his own talk to Anna

2.Rafe had a CC business card and ran him off the road

3.When he saw Robin at CC she was saying one thing, BUT being all twitchie and nervous

4. CC was the sight of multiple kidnappings, Evil Victor WSB director ran the place, it blew up

So sorry but it isn't like the words coming out of Robin's month are all he has to go on there are other clues he CHOSES to ignore.

Here's a huge thing they're choosing to ignore: Robin said she left the clinic WEEKS ago. So now Victor, who Patty just said was the DEVIL and EVIL, let Robin walk out? Lol, ok.

If I had money to spare, I'd bet you all that once NuJason starts talking, he'll say something to Elizabeth like hearing her voice made him want to live/saved his life. He'll recall how she found him when he was shot, face down in the snow, and nursed him back to life in her art studio. Also Sam will overhear some or all of this, run away in tears, and lean on Patrick (assuming she doesn't hate him at that point because she knows he withheld the Jasoncicle info.) Calling it now...

This is disgusting and if it happens I'm going to vomit profusely. 

• Love 4

No fight with you at all. I can see the divorce as it was his last attempt to get her to come back or open up or anything, but I can totally see it your way, too.

The terrible story plotting, and silly Kimberly once every three months for a day's shooting mess that Ron is allowing to happen, have caused one big pot of boiling crap on our screens.

LOL, exactly. There's just so much wrong with...everything. Edited by HeatLifer

Not a Patrick fan, and this Kimberly director very part time acting mess is very bad, and made worse by Ron's stupid storytelling.

However, I will go against the trend here strongly, not because I like Patrick.

From his point of view, not ours because we see the truth...

1. Robin comes back from the dead at Patrick's wedding to the Nurse Angel of the World who has had lots of sex and who his daughter loves to death.

2. He cuts Sabrina off for Robin.

3. Robin peaces out to go help someone or something. Bye Hubby and Child, I'll write sometime, but not much because texting and email are hard.

4. Patrick's second daughter is killed. No visit. At all. (I was corrected, it was Sobby's son, not a girl)

5. He tracks Robin down, with the help of a PI, 50 miles away, and she blows him off cold.

6. Still not 100% sure, so he is sitting with Robin's mom and their daughter's grandma, and the daughter is very sad. Anna gets Robin to pick up Skype.

7. Turns out Robin blew past Port Charles on her way to the airport to Paris without a word, much less a stop.

I have to say, from Patrick's point of view it looks like Robin simply does not care. At all.

And you'd be wrong about number 3 because Robin was threatened and Patrick KNEW she didn't have a choice and even threatened to kill Victor if anything happened to Robin.

Oh yes, Patrick's second child, who he didn't give two figgety fucks about until it/he died.

And after WAAAAAITING 3 WHOLE MONTHS decides to file for divorce and gets even more pissy when he finds and learns that Robin is only an hour away. Like that makes a difference to her captivity, the location that is and tells her she's left him no choice but to divorce her. What a guy!

And the fuckwits in charge are well aware of Kimberly's availability, but want her anyways, so it's up to them to write this story in a way to give it closure or make fucking sense, but they can't be bothered to do that. The fault is with them and not Kimberly as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 2

I'm sorry not sorry, but I can't wait for Ava gives birth to happen. I want it to be a massive camp mess of blood, rain, screams, cries, and Sonny you're not the father, with Heather just.... because. Like, have Sonny get Shawn to kick the door in as Ava gives birth in a storm, while Nina is yelling with Heather and Morgan is flipping out.

We all know this is Sham Wow 2, so why not make it campy as hell?

• Love 3

Hopefully the baby is Morgan's.

I'm hopeful that the baby will be a tock. I don't want to see Morgan being a father, and I don't think anyone wants to see Sonny trying to assume his paternal rights. In a perfect world, it will have been Morgan's child and Sonny will have been responsible for its death, leading to a permanent rift between them. 

• Love 4

I also wanted to say, I still want AMor. BC and MW have still got it. Hopefully the baby is Morgan's.

This. Those two had more chemistry talking than Ka & CD did half naked & drapped over each other.

I laughed when Morgan said, Kaka could help protect the baby. She doesn't have an education, skill, job or place to stay but she can help protect Ava from the Mob.

Shallow Note:

A side profile IS NOT KA's friend. All I kepts seeing where her jawline & chin.

• Love 6

I don't even dislike Kiki as much as everyone else here, but really, what is her purpose? She literally has not a single thing going on in her life besides humping Michael. The SERIAL KILLER is a vile, nasty, worthless, piece of human filth, but even he seems less useless than her. 

I know dumbass Ava is supposed to be all in love with Morgan but she should at least be smart enough to know he can't provide her with any real protection against Sonny. She should have gotten out of town while she still had the chance. 

• Love 2

This is disgusting and if it happens I'm going to vomit profusely. 

I think at least a few viewers will be doing the same. Probably myself included. I just don't see any other point to Elizabeth doing the chest compressions on "John Doe," and him squeezing her hand to let her know he heard what she was telling him. It's been made clear that Liz is concerned about this patient, and we also see Sam working on the who killed baby Shamwow case w/Patrick. I assume NuJason will either see Sam kissing/looking romantic with Patrick or he'll overhear from someone that they seem involved, and (while in the process of healing) say something to Elizabeth about her voice helping him live and how she's always been there for him when he's been wounded/in trouble. And of course, there's the deceased Jake connection. I think he'll be unsure if he and Sam have a future (esp. knowing she moved on with Silas and sort of w/Patrick). I just want to see Elizabeth with a man who is not A) present or former killer, B) related to Lucky and C) connected to Sonny Corinthos in any way. I also want to see NuJason reject Carly (in all ways!) and Sonny.

• Love 1

I'm torn, because while I'd like to see BH and BM together (provided his Jason is going to be at least partially re-Qed), I'm also more than eager to see Patrick left with some Stiletto scars on his back as Sam leaves him like roadkill on her rush back to Jason.  I don't want to see Liz play temporary plot point love interest for Jason on the way back to Jasam part 30.  Give the poor girl a real relationship already (one that isn't with Nik, because, ewww.) 

• Love 7

I admit, while I don't like Liz (I think she is a woman hater who acts all angel-like with the men, a wolf in sheep's clothing, if you will, who wants what she can't have and gets bored if she does get it!), the show had the opportunity to give her a real relationship with Matt. Maybe it could have worked. Maybe it wasn't "A level", but "A level" has damaged Liz a lot.

But for whatever reason, the show jettisoned Matt because of Maxie and her damned big mouth and Liz is either a glorified babysitter or lovelorn, destined to never find "the one".

Ewen was another possibility, but then he was found to be a villain and buh bye now! Clearly, Liz having a normal functioning romance is not a priority for any regime.

And I don't see it ending well for her - yet again - if she mixes it up with Jason, no matter what face he has, again. It would just confirm to me that Liz is just the straw woman interloper for whichever couple in her age range are having problems.

• Love 2

Yes. She will blow her own candle out before she leaves. Then Carrrlos will sob and be comforted by Jordan or Monica.

OMG, I'd love to see Carlos and Jordan get their swirl on!! Don't tease me! All those rolling Rs and spanish terms of endearment? And the BAMF sexyness of Jordan? Yowza. 

Really, Fluke still wants to kill Michael? Get over it, Fluke.

Wait, lets see how Monday plays out....maybe that kinda hot henchman is going to do us all a favour......but with our luck it's someone totally lame at the door. 

• Love 2

So Ava has now decided to stay away from Julian and instead rely on Morgan, Kiki, or perhaps even her mother for protection...that Corinthos spawn in her belly has eaten up all her brain cells I am convinced. This kind of stupid can't live for long, it just can't.

Julian has men and guns and private planes, Morgan is living off of his brother, Kiki is too except she's even more annoying about it, and certainly it wouldn't take much for even someone like Sonny to think that Ava might turn to her mother again and would have her watched.

Ah Julian, now why couldn't he have answered the door in a towel? I really don't know what direction they're going in with him. I fear he isn't much longer for PC or maybe that's just wishful thinking so I can go back to not caring about this shitty show.

I liked how seemingly unconcerned Jordan was at first when Julian told her that weirdly sort of attractive hench goon might be on his way to kill Michael. If only the rest of this show would stop revolving around that kid like he's the goddamn center of the universe. But did she really have to run and tattle to Shawn? Come on Jordan, I don't want to stop liking you like I did Ava just because you're getting sucked into the Corinthos vortex of suck.

And for the love of god Michael should have been gunned down for answering his door in a towel too, just put a fucking robe on people!

The Sam and Patrick scenes continue to disgust me. Why didn't they just have Sam topple backwards on the stairs, losing her towel in the process and then being caught by Patrick so they both could blush and twitter as lustful feelings emerged...GTFO with this bs, this is one of the worst manufactured "romances" this show has ever had.

And all I saw in Patrick talking about the divorce was his usual wanting to have his cake and eat the cookie too selfish ass act. He isn't confused, imho, he's just looking out for #1, himself, as he has done since day one.

Patrick would rather keep all his options open, oh Robin I do still love her but she won't come home...oh Sam, I think I'm starting to have feelings for her chest pillows...I mean her. To me this is all typical, predictable Patrick bullshit, which of course means all the women within a ten mile radius will do all they can to ease his man pain.

Dante had quite the case of bed head it seemed, he and Morgan must belong to the same school of thought about brushes and combs.

Tracy is like a rolling tumbleweed being blown around without anything to ground her, to make her truly matter or seem important anymore. It's a travesty imho, to see such a gem as Jane and a character she's breathed life into for so many decades being turned into someone so worthless and pathetic.

• Love 1

I'm hopeful that the baby will be a tock. I don't want to see Morgan being a father, and I don't think anyone wants to see Sonny trying to assume his paternal rights. In a perfect world, it will have been Morgan's child and Sonny will have been responsible for its death, leading to a permanent rift between them. 

I just want to point out, he's still not hunky dory with Sonny - notice he said, "[sonny] thinks I've gone soft on him, he thinks we've had some kind of breakthrough. 

This. Those two had more chemistry talking than Ka & CD did half naked & drapped over each other.

Shallow Note:

A side profile IS NOT KA's friend. All I kepts seeing where her jawline & chin.

Morgan and Ava do have more chemistry that Kiki and Michael, but that's a low bar.  Everyone has more chemistry than those two. I'm hard pressed to think who has less chemistry. Steve Webber and everyone he came in contact with?

No profile is KA's friend.[/mean]

Dante had quite the case of bed head it seemed, he and Morgan must belong to the same school of thought about brushes and combs.

Yes, but in this episode it was because he actually did in fact just get out of the bed/shower. :)

Edited by ulkis

But did she really have to run and tattle to Shawn? Come on Jordan, I don't want to stop liking you like I did Ava just because you're getting sucked into the Corinthos vortex of suck.

While I generally agree with the vortex of suck, I am not surprised Jordan is going to alert Shawn She's law enforcement and while she is undercover, she knows that Michael is not involved in the business. Avoiding collateral damage would be nice. Also, it doesn't really blow her cover because she has wanted to go after/piss off the boss for a while and it appears that Julian will back her up on that at this point.

Now it is possible that I have put more thought into this but it looks like Jordan may be using her brain to push contact with her boss.

• Love 2
While I generally agree with the vortex of suck, I am not surprised Jordan is going to alert Shawn She's law enforcement and while she is undercover, she knows that Michael is not involved in the business

I wasn't surprised I just wish she wouldn't because all things Corinthos need to be buried under ground and covered with cement. This show always has so called law enforcement skirting the law all the time so I wouldn't have minded if she had this time, heh. I just want Michael offed and the less time Jordan spends around Shawn the better.

Yes, but in this episode it was because he actually did in fact just get out of the bed/shower. :)

I know, it's just one of my pet peeves.

Morgan and Ava do have more chemistry that Kiki and Michael, but that's a low bar.  Everyone has more chemistry than those two. I'm hard pressed to think who has less chemistry. Steve Webber and everyone he came in contact with?

Julian has more chemistry in the park with one of his bush side tables. Kiki and Michael have such anti chemistry, imho, everything they do is either eye roll worthy or nauseating.

• Love 2

"Who the hell are you?" "Kobe. But you can call me your worst nightmare." Oh, dear.

I did NOT need to know that Michael has expanded his sexual repertoire. Ugh. I also do not need to see Michael/Lauren afterglow. Ew.

While I generally agree with the vortex of suck, I am not surprised Jordan is going to alert Shawn She's law enforcement and while she is undercover, she knows that Michael is not involved in the business.

That, and tipping Shawn off gives her a chit to call in when she needs one, from him and Sonny.

The people of Port Charles need to get peepholes installed.

• Love 3

Imo Robin never left of her own free will to start with.

But she did leave of her own free will.  When did Victor threaten her life?  When did he threaten her family?  He didn't.  He simply stated that Jason was alive, and if she wanted to help save Jason, she had to come with him and leave her family - and she did.  None of that happened under coercion.  So she basically created her own nightmare because now that she's resurrected Helena, Helena is her captor.

That's.....not what I said at all. I don't think that's what anyone said. I specifically said upthread that if he's tired of being jerked around, which seems to be what you're saying Robin is doing, then he should file damn divorce papers and move on with whoever he pleases, whether it's Sam or Liz or the man in the moon.

He DID file divorce papers.  He sent them to her for signature, and he's just waiting for her to sign them.  It's not like he's NOT trying to end the marriage and then stepping out on her.  Even Alexis told Patrick today that she hadn't received the signed divorce papers from Robin yet, and Patrick said that she should be receiving them shortly since he spoke to Robin and she is signing them and sending them.

SO MUCH THIS.  What gets me is that before their marriage, there was was a storyline where Robin told him she and Nikolas had become a couple, and lied her ass off about why that had happened and why she didn't love/want to be with Patrick. Patrick's reaction was WTF??? He knew her well enough back then to think that something was off. 

I agree that the writing is the WTF, but the writing under RC has been WTF for quite a while.  Michael would NEVER have fallen for the likes of Kiki or hurt his brother for her.  Carly would never have sexed up Franco.  Dr. Olbrecht would never have become COS over Monica, and on and on . . . It's not just Robin and Patrick that's getting WTF writing.

Aw, Morgan, ya big lunkhead. Don't understand why he believes Sonny is trying to kill Ava this morning when he didn't yesterday night but whatever I guess.

I don't get why Morgan doesn't ask Ava WHY his father wants to kill her.

Why does Kiki live with Morgan and not Michael? Her and Michael are so nauseating to watch. They have zero chemistry together.

I agree, but I like Michael and Rosalie together.  I see chemistry with them.  Michael/CD is a good character until he was saddled with Kiki, and he has been saddled with her (and KA) for more than two years in the version of two different characters.  He hasn't been able to do ANYTHING without her in every.freakin.scene he's in.  Kiki just sucks all the life out of anyone she is in a scene with, imo.  It's funny to me that the minute Morgan spends more time with Kiki, he becomes boring again.  The minute Michael is OUT of Kiki's orbit and spends time with Rosalie, he's more interesting.  That's not a coincidence.  Kiki needs to go.  She's a lying liar who lies, and she feels no compunction to tell the truth to either brother.  I don't get how Morgan can trust her since she lied to him once before, and she left him for his brother.  Why would he trust anything that comes out of her mouth?

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 3