Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I was bummed with Sonny mentioned Parker

At the end of the show, Sam asked Kristina why she was really back in PC, so maybe things with Parker are dunzo. I can see Kristina not telling Sonny anything because she doesn't want him to think she's a failure or whatever. She was a little embarrassed about being a bartender, so why tell him about a failed relationship? Especially after making such a big deal about it before she left in the first place.

Kristina wanting to be in Port Charles "for the family" cracked me up: Have she and Mike ever had any meaningful interaction?

18 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Franco could EASILY say he was forced at gunpoint to help Jason.  Who would people believe?

Please. Of course they'd believe St. Jasus.

Edited by dubbel zout
a few more thoughts
  • Love 3

1. Why is Kristina back?  Why?  For the love of cheddar, please let her nasty relationship with Parker be over. So much irony in having the MeToo storyline wrapping up when Kristina returns.  That storyline was wrong for so many reasons so I'm hoping it's over.

At the end of the show, Sam asked Kristina why she was really back in PC, so maybe things with Parker are dunzo.

What is she going to do in Port Charles?  She told Sonny she won't be going back to school, despite her being on the 10-year graduation trac.  I guess we have lots of scenes of her sniping at Julian and walking around town with her perpetual RBF to look forward to.  Joy.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 5

Man, they are really committed to this Drew was suffocating Sam and now Sam can finally breathe BS, aren't they? Sam's dialogue today with Kristina was almost word for word what she told Alexis a few weeks back and saying it more times to more people doesn't make it any more true. There was never any hint during the Drew/Sam relationship that he suffocated her or that as soon as SBu came back Sam knew without a doubt SBu was Jason. Kristina seemed surprised that Drew left Sam that night - what did she expect Drew to do after Sam told her husband that she loved him but she also loved Jason? Good for you, Sam, that you feel free and can breathe and can pursue being a PI but she must know in her heart that Drew never stopped her from doing any of those things. 

Interesting that Sam said that sometimes she misses having a partner, when the "man she always loved and always will" never has treated Sam as a partner the way Drew did and in fact hasn't done anything in the last months to show Sam anything but that she and Danny will always be less than Sonny/Carly/Michael on his priority list.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 15

I am really starting to overdose on Joss.  And I'm sure we were supposed to think it was a warm family moment, but her being parented about her shoplifting/making up for her crimes by mob moll Carly and mob boss AND MURDERER Sonny was quite irritating to me.

On the flip side, hey, the show remembered Terry exists, it only took them a month plus!

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Man, they are really committed to this Drew was suffocating Sam and now Sam can finally breathe BS, aren't they? Sam's dialogue today with Kristina was almost word for word what she told Alexis a few weeks back and saying it more times to more people doesn't make it any more true. There was never any hint during the Drew/Sam relationship that he suffocated her or that as soon as SBu came back Sam knew without a doubt SBu was Jason. Kristina seemed surprised that Drew left Sam that night - what did she expect Drew to do after Sam told her husband that she loved him but she also loved Jason? Good for you, Sam, that you feel free and can breathe and can pursue being a PI but she must know in her heart that Drew never stopped her from doing any of those things. 

Interesting that Sam said that sometimes she misses having a partner, when the "man she always loved and always will" never has treated Sam as a partner the way Drew did and in fact hasn't done anything in the last months to show Sam anything but that she and Danny will always be less than Sonny/Carly/Michael on his priority list.

Funny thing is the way KM plays it most of the time she looks tense and uninterested in her "P.I. work"

• Love 2

Funny how Kristina rolled into town five minutes ago and has all the knowledge surrounding Jonah's death and can use it to comfort Michael, but needs a full recap of the last year of Sam's life and responds as if it's the first time she's hearing it. I see your agenda, show, and it ain't subtle. Any opportunity to flog the memory of Sam and Drew and bask in Sam's newfound "freedom" can and will be taken, I guess.

The incongruity of Joss referring to Mike as her grandfather and Sonny as "Uncle Sonny" drives me up a fucking wall. Calling him that is totally nonsensical, and if the show's sticking with it to convey the closeness of Joss and Sonny's relationship, then I don't think it's necessary. Forcing these gushy happy family scenes between Joss/Sonny/Carly will suffice (I miss Jax).

I'm pleasantly surprised Liz's friend Terry popped back up. I actually liked their scenes best of all today. It was a nice change of pace to see Liz cast an introspective look into her parenting choices among each of her kids, and to see Liz's dynamic with someone other than Franco. It feels like lately the show is letting Liz out of her Franco bubble more and more, and I'm all for it.

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, LillyB said:

Sam is uninterested in everything including her own children.

On the plus side, since they spend most of their time at the Q mansion, I'm going to assume that Drew, since he lives there, is spending tons and tons of quality time with them.  At least that way they have one parent who cares.

• Love 17
24 minutes ago, LillyB said:

Sam is uninterested in everything including her own children.

Well that's true but Kelly has been especially horrible since about the time they took her out of Miller's orbit around April or so.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

On the plus side, since they spend most of their time at the Q mansion, I'm going to assume that Drew, since he lives there, is spending tons and tons of quality time with them.  At least that way they have one parent who cares.

Though apparently Jason has Danny for some nights? LOL that one of the few nights/days Jason has Danny is the day Danny has a field trip for school, and that Sam has to make a special trip to Julian's pub to track Jason down to get him to sign a permission slip. Way to spend quality time with your child, Jason!

• Love 5

What kind of school requires the non-custodial parent to sign the permission form for a day trip when the custodial parent has already signed?

If they have to come up with such a flimsy reason to put Jason and Sam into a scene together,  maybe they shouldn't be together.

• Love 17

This was such a horribly boring episode that the only thing I could concentrate on was Carly's hair...

...although I covet her hair and would kill for it, it takes up so much room in the scene ....she is all hair....she really needs to cut that mane..... I also despise her  parenting skills with the obnoxious Joss....

and yes  Linny, I agree with you about the incongruity of Joss calling Sonny uncle and Mike grandfather....SMH....

..today just seemed to be a bunch of boring scenes all cobbled together with no rhyme or reason to any of them.....

• Love 3

Sonny: Joss, listen up, don't ever break the law ...cuz my mob enemies will use that to get leverage over me, capice?

As Carly looks on lovingly. Now that's great parenting!

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

What kind of school requires the non-custodial parent to sign the permission form for a day trip when the custodial parent has already signed?

If they have to come up with such a flimsy reason to put Jason and Sam into a scene together,  maybe they shouldn't be together.

I was wondering that too. I'm assuming that there is no joint custody-type situation for Danny; Danny lives with Sam and Sam just allows Jason to take him for the day/night whenever he feels like it, or something like that. So if Sam signed the permission slip there would be no reason for Jason to have to sign one, too.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Linny said:

The incongruity of Joss referring to Mike as her grandfather and Sonny as "Uncle Sonny" drives me up a fucking wall. Calling him that is totally nonsensical, and if the show's sticking with it to convey the closeness of Joss and Sonny's relationship, then I don't think it's necessary. Forcing these gushy happy family scenes between Joss/Sonny/Carly will suffice (I miss Jax).

While I think calling Mike her grandfather is a stretch, younger versions of Joss have called Sonny by the term uncle Sonny. She has known Sonny all her life. The reason that she should be distant with Sonny is because of the bad between Sonny and Jax.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Sonny: Joss, listen up, don't ever break the law ...cuz my mob enemies will use that to get leverage over me, capice?

As Carly looks on lovingly. Now that's great parenting!

So by Sonny's reasoning, Margeux will be throwing the book at Joss when she tries to "return" the clothes.  But, yeah, that won't happen because most of this alleged vendetta is all in that toxic couple's head.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, nilyank said:

While I think calling Mike her grandfather is a stretch, younger versions of Joss have called Sonny by the term uncle Sonny. She has known Sonny all her life. The reason that she should be distant with Sonny is because of the bad between Sonny and Jax.

I'm pretty sure "Uncle Sonny" only started with this Joss, but I'd have to double check. But I remember saying "what the heck" to myself when she first said it because I hadn't remembered her saying it before. (Or maybe I just found it weird that teen Joss was still calling him "uncle".) And the thing is Joss WASN'T around Sonny her whole life. She didn't start living with him until Carly got married to him in late 2015 and Carly had only been with Sonny briefly before that. Before they got back together in summer 2014 Carly hadn't been with Sonny since before Josslyn was born. 

I don't know, even if Carly just called him Uncle Sonny, it just sounds weird coming from her (Joss). 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Perkie said:

What was with Kim asking Margo if they've met before? 

I read that Margo is Drew's lost love, but people tell me that spoiler is crap.  I thought it meant Kim recognized Margo back from years ago.

Terri: "You're a wonderful mom, Liz."  Said the woman who hasn't seen Liz in 20 years.

I'm surprised that Carly isn't gloating at how Joss was able to beat security to steal the clothes.  "We're so proud of you, except for the shoplifting." Puuuke.

• Love 4

I don't see the big deal with Joss calling Mike "Grandpa." What's she supposed to call him, Mr. Corbin? Mike? The first is too formal, and the latter feels too casual. He's the grandfather of her siblings. We called the other grandmother of some cousins "Grandma" even though she wasn't ours. I also don't think Joss calling Sonny "Uncle Sonny" is wrong. Better that than Dad.

Why don't Sam and Jason just refuse to meet at Julian's gastropub if it so offends them to step foot inside? It's not as if Port Charles doesn't have options. Ugh.

I had to laugh at Sonny and Carly praising Joss for handling everything so well—shoplifting notwithstanding. Carly going to Ferncliffe was pretty par for the course in that household. If it's not one thing in an uproar, it's something else.

My DVR refused to record the last 15 minutes of the show, LOL.

• Love 4
On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎15 at 8:44 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

It's going to be very satisfying when Carly has to go to Elizabeth and apologize for being such a bitch to her today about Joss and Cameron.

Oh, wait, that will never happen.  God, I cannot stand that woman (and I'm sick to death of LW's fake-ass laugh).

Speaking of that, I think it was not there in her earlier days as Carly, but it has been very prevalent in the last few years.  Producers, Directors, Co-stars...not one of them has told her to lose that fake laugh?  It's so off-putting and most importantly, so NOT CARLY!

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, bannana said:

Speaking of that, I think it was not there in her earlier days as Carly, but it has been very prevalent in the last few years.  Producers, Directors, Co-stars...not one of them has told her to lose that fake laugh?  It's so off-putting and most importantly, so NOT CARLY!

That laugh is all Laura Wright. I’ve never heard of a actor changing their laugh for a role but when she’s laughs I don’t think she’s Carly. It takes me out of the scene. I don’t recall her laughing that much on GL and I watched that show well before & after she left. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, SiouxB said:

...Carly's hair...

...although I covet her hair and would kill for it, 

Same. Looking at it-the volume, thickness...makes me so jealous and miss my own hair. Sure, it grew back after the FUCKING chemo, but it’s not the same.??

12 hours ago, LillyB said:

If I were Michael I would be insulted that Stella compared him to the man who killed his bio dad.

Who?

• Love 4

I kind of enjoyed Tuesday. I thought the Kiki/Ava fight was well done. Neither character was really "rootable," but they both said things that were right. I always enjoy Maura West, and usually enjoy Hayley Erin. I like that they aren't giving Kiki the wounded-angel treatment post Bensch. She may have been completely in the right in the Bensch situation, but she has had a toxic relationship with her mother for a long time, and she can be resentful and nasty.  

The Carly/Liz spat was great. I had to blink and make sure I was seeing a scene in which Liz is right about something, Carly doesn't listen and is characteristically obnoxious about it, and then within the hour Carly gets evidence that makes her say "Oops." At least, to herself. Usually it would be the other way around. And I love the way Liz played the argument, like, "I'm doing my due diligence here. If the hag wants to be dismissive, it doesn't affect me and mine one way or the other."    

They may have aged Cameron. but I wouldn't get my hopes up for the next Webber boy in line. After much foot-dragging, they'll allow that Liz can have a teenager (though she really could have passed for his older sister at the police station; go, Becky, with your great skin). But if Jason has a son who can get anywhere near having sex, it will be some illusion-shattering taboo with the show's pushing-50 It Boy for Life. Just giving Oscar to his supposed twin brother is probably dancing near the third rail.  

Wednesday's show was much worse, because Sonny was in it, and those scenes of Carly and Josslyn made the episode seem two hours long. I don't know why I didn't just mute, and sat there praying for a tornado warning or something. When Sonny showed up to make it a trio, life seemed very cruel. I did like Liz and Terry and some other things.   

I choose to believe that Josslyn whining "What's wrong with meeeee?" followed immediately by a bored-sounding Sam saying (to Kristina, on an unrelated topic), "I really don't know where to start" was a Josslyn hater in production having some fun in the editing room. We may have a mole on the inside, guys.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, Linny said:

I'm pleasantly surprised Liz's friend Terry popped back up. I actually liked their scenes best of all today. It was a nice change of pace to see Liz cast an introspective look into her parenting choices among each of her kids, and to see Liz's dynamic with someone other than Franco. It feels like lately the show is letting Liz out of her Franco bubble more and more, and I'm all for it.

Everytime Joss calls him "Uncle Sonny", it makes me think of that movie Crybaby and how they called the man married to their grandmother "Uncle Belvedere".  Back then, I remember thinking it was super weird that their grandmother married their uncle and wondered if she married her husband's brother or if it was some creepy incest thing. Molly also calls him Uncle Sonny, which makes sense since her dad is Sonny's brother, but then when her sister calls him dad, it highlights just how weird soaps are, in my opinion.

I was also happy to see Terry back. I don't think this show has enough true friendships on it.  But I'm hoping Terry's acting skills improve some.  There were some scenes that I thought were pretty bad.  But, I'm willing to give her a learning curve.  Not sure what MB's excuse is...

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I was also happy to see Terry back. I don't think this show has enough true friendships on it.

I liked seeing Terry and, the "Biz" stuff aside (between that and "Charlie", I'm overdosing on nicknames as shorthand for closeness), I like the friendship. 

But I again - and maybe because UK soap "Emmerdale" is doing suuuch a good job with what I'm again going to suggest - I couldn't help wishing they had reintroduced Sarah as transgender versus making up this long-lost friend of Liz's.  Because Terry's another Felix or Amy 2.0, someone that can disappear for weeks on end and disappear into the ether if they so wish.  Having Sarah return as transgender would have been such a bolder and more interesting choice.

• Love 1

I watch very seldom anymore.  Maybe once a month. I come on here to see if I'm missing anything and should start back up.  So, when I first saw Terry's back, my first thought was Terry Brock, and I'm like, hmm?  But, now I see it's some Terry I don't even know.

I fast-forwarded through most of the Joss/Carly stuff because from the first 30 seconds, I know I was going to hate it. Sounds like I was right.

14 hours ago, LillyB said:

If I were Michael I would be insulted that Stella compared him to the man who killed his bio dad.

Does Stella not know that Sonny is not Michael's bio-dad?  Because if she does know, it's so weird saying that Michael doesn't look like Sonny because of course he doesn't look like him, they're not blood related. But then, how could she not know since Michael is on the board of GH?

12 hours ago, ciarra said:

Terri: "You're a wonderful mom, Liz."  Said the woman who hasn't seen Liz in 20 years.

Nah, they've been hanging out together for days and weeks since Terry came into to town. Just all in Offscreenville

I thoguht there was an edge of jealousy from Liz when Terry went off with Kim but that doesn't make sense.

10 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Why don't Sam and Jason just refuse to meet at Julian's gastropub if it so offends them to step foot inside? It's not as if Port Charles doesn't have options. Ugh.

Like maybe Sam's office or better yet her home since she's so free now with him back. Or even at Kelly's, or the Floating Rib since they're not there to eat or drink.

Is enjoying glaring hate eyes at Julian one of the few things Sam and Jason have in common? Is that why they keep going there?  Or did did Jason pick the pub so that he could intimidate Julian again, sweet man that he is?

10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

That laugh is all Laura Wright. I’ve never heard of a actor changing their laugh for a role but when she’s laughs I don’t think she’s Carly. It takes me out of the scene. I don’t recall her laughing that much on GL and I watched that show well before & after she left. 

I remember if from GL but Cassie wasn't the entitled ass that Carly is.

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Same. Looking at it-the volume, thickness...makes me so jealous and miss my own hair. Sure, it grew back after the FUCKING chemo, but it’s not the same.??

I'd like my eyelashes back please.  But yeah, agree about the hair.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Like maybe Sam's office or better yet her home since she's so free now with him back. Or even at Kelly's, or the Floating Rib since they're not there to eat or drink.

Is enjoying glaring hate eyes at Julian one of the few things Sam and Jason have in common? Is that why they keep going there?  Or did did Jason pick the pub so that he could intimidate Julian again, sweet man that he is?

You know, it's all so that they can see Julian consorting with the devil.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

You know, it's all so that they can see Julian consorting with the devil.

aka Jasam foreplay!  "Which character/enemy will go under the bus for GH's supercouple, tune in!?!?!?   

Looking at screen caps, Becky looked very pretty yesterday.  

• Love 1

OH. MY. GOSH. I am so over everyone being all about how evil Julian is and Sonny is just fantastic.  How is it that Sonny and Carly are at the party for Baby Wiley and Julian isn't invited. And shut up Sam with your comments to him about how he can leave.  Oh, he is jsut so terrible.  Now let's all talk about how great Sonny is.  And Sonny has blocked Julian from expanding his legit, law-abiding business because in doing so, it might uncover Sonny's criminal behavior... and somehow we aren't supposed to mind what Sonny is doing and be outraged that Julian was angry enough to get on Sonny at the party?  Eff off, writers.  This is too much. I get the importance of having flawed characters, but Sonny is never portrayed as the bad guy and he is the worst person in Port Charles.

• Love 23
29 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

OH. MY. GOSH. I am so over everyone being all about how evil Julian is and Sonny is just fantastic.  How is it that Sonny and Carly are at the party for Baby Wiley and Julian isn't invited. And shut up Sam with your comments to him about how he can leave.  Oh, he is jsut so terrible.  Now let's all talk about how great Sonny is.  And Sonny has blocked Julian from expanding his legit, law-abiding business because in doing so, it might uncover Sonny's criminal behavior... and somehow we aren't supposed to mind what Sonny is doing and be outraged that Julian was angry enough to get on Sonny at the party?  Eff off, writers.  This is too much. I get the importance of having flawed characters, but Sonny is never portrayed as the bad guy and he is the worst person in Port Charles.

If Sonny really blocked Julian from expanding his business for the sole purpose of not wanting the Croton body to be found, and Julian can prove that Sonny blocked the expansion, once the body inevitably gets found, even if they can't charge Sonny with the initial crime can't they get him for some type of obstruction of justice?

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

… but Sonny is never portrayed as the bad guy and he is the worst person in Port Charles.

And he's being written as stupid. As Julian said today, he knows there's some link to Sonny's empire at the gastropub because Sonny's working so hard to prevent anything from happening there. If the writers had just had him make the one offer (because it was important to his father --RME) and then appear to leave it alone, no suspicions would have been raised. But having him obsess over it is like putting a neon sign out front saying "Dig Here."  But, even as I'm writing this, I'm remembering the parade of family members that came and went from Carly's safe house, with the PC authorities none the wiser. So no matter how ridiculous Sonny's actions, no one except his "enemies" will ever give them a second thought.  This stupid show.

• Love 6

We JUST sat through a story on sexual harassment and consent, and now Margaux's forcing a kiss on Drew? Not cool, show. Just because she's a woman who is interested in Drew doesn't make it okay.

The only saving grace of that clusterfuck of a party was Carly's absence. I pitied Mike for inadvertently making everyone feel awkward with his nattering about the baby, but there's no excuse for Julian's "dude, what happened to this baby?" inquiry and tone. I expected him to notice the discrepancy, but he could have shown a lot more tact.

It seems cheap to hit the reset button with Peter and have him go right back into publishing, especially since it looks like it's going to lead to him playing to Lulu's ego as our intrepid reporter. Those weeks of him tied to a bed were purely torture for him and for us, huh?

• Love 1

I loved Nina's utterly unsympathetic "Gee, that's too bad" when Madeline was bemoaning not being able to go to Nathan's funeral.

6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Looking at it-the volume, thickness...makes me so jealous and miss my own hair. Sure, it grew back after the FUCKING chemo, but it’s not the same.??

Sigh. Same here. My hair looks the same, luckily, but the change at the molecular level is forever.

6 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

And I love the way Liz played the argument, like, "I'm doing my due diligence here. If the hag wants to be dismissive, it doesn't affect me and mine one way or the other."    

I appreciated the writers giving Elizabeth this attitude rather than having her try to convince Carly otherwise.

5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

the "Biz" stuff aside (between that and "Charlie", I'm overdosing on nicknames as shorthand for closeness)

I prefer Biz to Charlie, but your larger point is correct.

Uh, Sam? When it's not your house, you don't get to throw people out of it. Ugh. 

27 minutes ago, Linny said:

there's no excuse for Julian's "dude, what happened to this baby?" inquiry and tone. I expected him to notice the discrepancy, but he could have shown a lot more tact.

I'm not sure I'd have been able to be tactful about a baby looking completely different from what I remembered. And I'm too lazy to go back and find my original comment, but I wanted this to happen.

6 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Why did Madeline kill Easton #3 again?

I think because he knew she and Ric were gaslighting Nina to get her money.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Wait, what?!?!  They're looping BACK to Nina's coma baby?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Great...more irrelevant characters! The only up side is that maybe Nina will start to obsess over this child and leave Charlotte and James alone. Wishful thinking, I know. And ugh, this is going to be how Valentin wins her back, isn't it? Even though it is wayyy past the thirty-day limit and he should have signed the divorce papers by now.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

PREACH! Scummy and Lassie can never lose.  This has been the constant formula for the last 22 years and it's gotten this show nowhere. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Weren't there old speculations that Kiki was her daughter given to Ava or something?

and

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

They're looping BACK to Nina's coma baby? 

and

3 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Great...more irrelevant characters!

and

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

, I'd put money down right now on Nina's COMA BABY being Wiley's birth mother.

The rumour that's out there (and it's just a rumour) is that Valentin will find out from Madeline that Nina didn't lose the baby, but gave birth to her and Madeline gave her/sold her/whichever to Ava.  The rumour is that Kiki is Nina's birth daughter.  Valentin bringing Nina her birth baby back will be what gets her to change her mind about him and take him back.  

Raise your hands all of you who want to see that......

How on this planet is Madeline up for parole already???  She went to prison for poisoning Nina, killing the drug store person who knew she poisoned NIna and killed Silas.  She's been in prison, what, 2 years?  The hell?

Carly's been annoyingly everywhere for the past few weeks, but on the one day where she should be on screen, at the party for her brother's new baby, and she isn't there???  So the show sends Sonny in her place?   So stupid.  

I wonder if the baby really does look like Carly, since he is her grandson, or if Mike was just saying that because of his confusion.  

Color me shocked that Julian recognized that the baby looked different, but also that the birth mother returning is already in the works.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Tasha Brand said:

I'll say one thing about the current baby switch storyline.  Usually, it's the mother of the switched baby who feels the connection to the baby.  This time, it's the father who feels it.  If nothing else, it's something new and original for an otherwise overdone storyline on soaps.

If the baby were anybody but Michael's, I'd agree, but of course a Corinthos is going to have a special connection with his child. Nelle switching the babies just reinforces how OMG TEH EVUL she is.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Maybe Nelle could be Nina's daughter. They have similar hair, both have a history of mental illness, and they both did twisted shit with babies. 

But Nelle is gone. Can't have a story without the long lost daughter around to play the beats of the story.

• Love 1